Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:27 am

Hi!!  cheers party smiley party smiley Basketball hasi 
 Smile Smile 

I'm quite  wave after Pictures...
Oh my.
This morning I did not come prepared for this!
When I'm so Excited and Happy have not many words, Speechless, Yes that's the World.
How Beautiful  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Now I am Sure about Something I was just supposing, TRUE: I would not care if You were fat and less beautiful... I'D NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT IT.
I LOVE YOU  action smiley 
It's something beyond physical Attraction, so Deep I See. I've Known because of more Mature mind and Heart, and this time when I've Seen those Beautiful Pictures I could even think and Feel that "oh my, if she was not that much Beautiful I'd LOVE her The Same". It's True, if not I would not say.
I'M VERY HAPPY FOR ALL PICTURES, and those when I could See Your HEAVEN'S EYES, Kissing a Beautiful Pet... All I Do Love!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 

ps: not necessary worries about "chameleons"; or "cameo leons" or "came leons"... Whatever is OK. Art's Beautiful. And, also, not necessary Videos representing and recreating reactions upon the subject "she does not love me". Not necessary, my Mind and my Heart Have Processed this All. I can See the Sense in Human Relations, Naturally Imperfect but Much More Difficult when the Distance cuts the physical Embraces and Talks.
It's OK, I Swear. I Simply LOVE YOU!!  action smiley 
 party smiley hasi party smiley 

psII: and it's like becoming a new Breathing on legs. Ah, had to add that's such an AMAZING SENSUAL PLEASURE to See You with these Fortunated Eyes of Mine. DELICIOUS TIME!!
 cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for sharing this,
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/2057699/0/nuevas-tecnologias/adolescentes/cerebro-adiccion/

Also, in the same place I found discoveries about how exercise positively affects cardioworking of heart. Some good proteines get generated in cells, and that's main reason, at cellular level.
About the notice posted, honestly think there must be some kind of effect, changing perceptions on reality and others for kids whose time gets too monopolized by the new technologies and that may lose social and parental tools, the traditional ones, for the normal affective bonds with the world and the others.
Role of parents is very important, and the role of parents of other kids, for these other kids involved with the rest, too.
Yesterday was watching a Very Good TV Program "Para todos La 2". It's Amazing. Kind tone but quite realistic and enlightening. There was a psycologist who was asked about divorce effects on the kids, the trauma for them because of it. His answer was one that I do agree with, quite enough, from my personal experience: it mainly depends on the way parents deal with divorce and, also, how they transmit all circumstances happened and happening to kids.
Sensitivity and its scale by degrees of it, related to things of living (less or more dramatic, easy to get worried, depressed...), is an aspect of Kids Growing that has to be Very Seriously Taken, for their Healthy Present and Future. P.e., my Family was always too focused in external dangers from the living -take care with that, don't go there because...-, and when I grew old I could see how this things affected my temperament and my emotional skills for facing the world. It's something that anybody can learn to control and go over, but the seed is not unimportant enough for not being careful about Sensitivity, and Emotional Facing of the World, Transmited to Kids. It's something as Important as Values We All do Have to Transmit to them.
And, oh my, I'm exposing my childhood prints by the worries I'm sharing!
 wave Laughing Smile 

God Bless!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: Brooke, but We're not divorced!  action smiley 
 Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

What a Lovely Cuteness and Good Music I'm Listening to.
Rememorizing the past, and it comes so Bright and Good.
What I said about the concept "life" it's because that confussion I could see in some intelectual places. Not only for the informatic one, but also that coming from possibilities of elements able to be new bases of the living, substituting "carbono" (Smile C Smile ) by other elements like "silicio" ( Smile Si  Smile ), and any other possibilities. From the idea of alternative universes possible, anything could be possible. But at the top of my abstractivity, I can not figure out any other better way to define "life", for all these things and imagining any other reality possible: those conditions I described should always be there. If not, we'll be coming in that "incommensurability" place Kuhn is talking about (we could not define that, we would not have ways to understand it), but Metaphysical terms because of another plane of existence.
I don't think I talk about culture today. Brain need some pauses. But I'll say just couple of things to fix a little better, not much more (I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YESTERDAY CONCLUSIONS, VERY!).
flower Love You so Much, Brooke Shields, Lady Adored, Heaven's Angel  flower 
 cheekey smiley Smile love smiley Smile cheekey smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

It was a moment before writing because of one call. It's going to be a well "moved" morning.
I've got new Book waiting, today going for it, and Work.
Feeling Good. True! Wishing Very Best!!
Loving Brooke!! See later, God Bless!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I made a mistake, again. I said it was the last post and it's this (grammar problems asides  Smile ).
Well, Loving Good. I'm Insisting, more than anything, actually, for Healing, more than Persons, any bitter taste that may remain from past moments.
Fixing Goodness!!  action smiley 
And also Sharing, of course.
flower party smiley Have Great and Nice Weekend, I Love You girl of mine  party smiley flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: You're such a Beautiful Person!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things! Wishing Well!
I'm not feeling bad, but with a problem with adopted kitty. She's operated for not being able to have little cats, any other thing impossible for a halfwild cat we took from the street; but yesterday she started that cycle for reproduction. Yes  affraid but not so unusual.
And yesterday's night, when I got out for a while for peacifying fight cats next to the house door, through a very little space I left (and I was quite sleepy at the hour of the night too, have to add for my responsability) opened, she got through it out. Yes. Bad thing. Many cats in the outside waiting. I Tried to catch my cat, but I couldn't.
And now, also, somebody's already wanting to kill me.
Yes, Loving animals, and pets more, of course.
But well, I hope nothing bad happened.
Not very good mood for this, my mistake and responsability.
When find her, I'll tell.
And, also, as I'm seeing not very optimistic messages from Brooke World, or this is what seems to me (selfdesconnecting my conscience from any possible therapeutical tries on me), and I don't want to stalk or get heavy.
And, all these things asides, got a lot of Task. And I can not stop it again, as I did for one period of my life. Never More Stopping.
See in a while, Sending Tons of Good Feelings!
Brooke, I'll Always Love You, Alive  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Those Beautiful Videos! I Enjoyed yesterday's night so Much.
Bad temperament, Brooke, You said, but also so Lovely in Peaceful State of Mind and Heart. Too Much to not Loving and Adoring.
party smiley Yeah!  party smiley 
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 

Yesterday so Good at University. Very Good Communication and Reciprocal Interest for Doing this Well. Confidence about me, True, Really.
That Book I commented yesterday, Rorty and Habermas, I'm going to use as first fundament, though many more will have to be Read.
I'm Reading first One as General Perspective on Truth: "Truth, a guide", by Simon Blackburn. Highly Recommendable.
I was said Good things about my Tasking, and provisional results.
Now I've got to Work Very Much to Be the Best I can be. For Good.
Very POSITIVE, Very, this Going on.
Ah, and will have to Read -Very Seriously because Book is Key for Start, as Panoramic Vision on Subject- in English. It's OK, no problemo.
Going to Work.
Staying in Love Stream. I'm Only Focused on this.
cheers cheekey smiley See in a while, Loving!! cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came only for a moment. Sorry for such a big amount of corrections, but it was necessary. It has to be the best possible, actually, and the best possible for anybody who may Want to See.
I'm Very Happy and Fulfilled by these things and All  action smiley Smile 
Ah, and Kathy Griffin is Tremendous! I'm a Fan!
flower Well, See in a while, Loving so Much, Brooke  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 

Well, the text of the day:
(though in following days production will decrease a little, for Necessary Focusing -anyway, some kind of Rudimentary Fundament I Think I've Totally Achieved by this, Actually Now!):
"Sobre los 4 niveles ontológicos:

a) El nivel correspondiente al círculo cultural y del lenguaje. Es el correspondiente a los tópicos lingüísticos y culturales (incluidos los lugares comunes y vigentes de la ciencia en cada momento y lugar), los cuales constituyen un primer prisma (adquirido en distintas fases del aprendizaje y la educación, que variarán en función del tiempo y el espacio culturales) sobre el que se proyecta el rayo de lo que pretendemos, instintivamente (como carácter evolutivo adquirido), determinar como real. Es el “ser ahí”, en que todos nos hallamos inmersos, y que se aprecia ya en el primer momento de nuestra toma de consciencia reflexiva y cognitivamente madura. Es de suma importancia en su carácter determinante de nuestra visión del mundo, pero no constituye un muro de cristal infranqueable para el conocimiento de los que quieren ir más allá; porque no subsume, en realidad, toda la naturaleza psicobiológica de nuestra capacidad cognitiva (Noam Chomsky da una explicación brillante en este sentido, sobre la capacidad innata para el lenguaje, que constituye un ejemplo muy clarificador).
b) El nivel correspondiente a la auténtica dimensión cognitiva del hombre, más allá del círculo de su lenguaje y su cultura, heredada de una evolución de millones de años. Es lo constitutivamente común a todos los hombres, a todos los seres humanos. Y, paradójicamente, la comprensión de este carácter universal es el lugar en que la razón halla ante sí su limitación biológica-cognitiva. La plena consciencia del origen de nuestra razón nos abre la puerta a su configuración completa (“existo, así lo concibo –con mi mente y con mi cuerpo interconectados-, luego pienso”) y también a sus límites intrínsecos. No obstante, pese a estos límites, yendo más allá, como hicieron (entiéndase en un sentido comparativo abstracto) los primeros exploradores humanos, lo cual constituye un rasgo selectivo esencial del hombre primigenio, que se halla conectado de forma primordial con la capacidad más puramente humana en el ámbito “exclusivo” de la cognición (de acuerdo con la conectividad biológica, esto es un mero reduccionismo metodológico-explicativo): la capacidad abstractiva; “yendo más allá”, es posible comprender no sólo hechos universales (como los que aprecia Chomsky, o como los descubrimientos antropológicos sobre el carácter universal de la reacción de sorpresa en todas las sociedades -esto es fundamental, y es una correlación derivativa, explicable, de la compleja y de momento casi inextricable noción de lo que llamamos “idea feliz”), sino también las estructuras lógico-epistemológicas de nuestra realidad mente-cuerpo: véase aquí todo lo explicado sobre nuestro entorno físico, la constitución de nuestra consciencia como concepto biopsicológico sólo explicable desde el punto de vista dependiente de nuestra inserción evolutiva en el mismo, o las leyes de la lógica que rige el mundo al que tenemos acceso y que configuran a su vez las leyes de la lógica de nuestro pensamiento (por su necesaria conexión en la supervivencia).
La ciencia nos permite conocer realidades, como el continuo espacio-tiempo o el entrelazamiento cuántico, que se hallan “por encima” (en sentido epistémico y en sentido óntico) de nuestro entorno evolutivo, e incluso “por encima” de esas leyes “bio-lógicas” (y aquí el significado etimológico de la palabra nos sirve para expresar toda la complejidad del concepto que contiene). Se trata de conceptos, los de la moderna ciencia, que ésta no alcanza a comprender, precisamente, porque los principios que rigen nuestro pensamiento (también el de los científicos), limitado por su propia evolución, no se han constituido –y sobrevivido- sobre y en entornos como los descritos (espacio-tiempo y cuántico). La ciencia pretende descubrir de forma “absoluta” [siguiendo el paradigma moderno del pensamiento puro; NOTA: actualmente, la ciencia parece más próxima al modelo de Descartes que al de Newton, ya que aquél no sólo sentó las bases del método racional –aunque el concepto moderno de “lo científico” no se deba a él, si se deben a él las bases lógico-racionales del mismo-, sino que también buscaba -si bien de forma limitada por medio de una razón que sistematizó y construyó como ilusoriamente pura (igual que la ciencia)- comprender la totalidad; mientras que Newton lo único que pretendía era describir el funcionamiento de la realidad conocida por medio de los sentidos y de la técnica, pero no las causas últimas de lo existente en su dimensión total y completa] realidades que resultan inaprensibles en el sentido con que aquélla pretende subsumirlos en su bagaje conceptual y de control artificial del entorno “natural” (es una pulsión que no se puede obviar, ésta).
De esta forma, la ciencia tiene una categoría epistemológica simple en cuanto a su método, pero muy compleja en cuanto a la posible cualificación de los resultados de su investigación. El discurso científico normal y aceptado (el espacio-tiempo es una realidad aceptada en tal forma) se halla en el primer nivel del orden descrito sobre el papel, mientras que el discurso “anormal” y todavía no aceptado es una expresión de la razón compleja que se describe en el segundo nivel (el discurso del primer tipo también lo fue en su momento), con independencia de que esto sea conocido por parte de los que se ejercitan en la ciencia. Pero hay algo más, de ahí la complejidad de la inserción del conocimiento científico en los niveles ontoepistémicos descritos: la grandeza de la ciencia, por medio de la tecnología aplicada a la observación, de la aplicación de las matemáticas y de la razón compleja del científico, se traduce en un saber que transciende la dimensión del conocimiento de nuestro entorno evolutivo de contacto biológico, esto es innegable.
El reconocimiento de la limitación congénita de la ciencia, en el alcance del saber sobre la realidad que puede asumir y comprender y la que no, no es óbice para reconocer su importancia transcendente respecto a la naturaleza cognitiva del hombre, “naturalmente” relegado a un entorno biológico concreto.
Sobre este punto hay que hacer un par de apreciaciones más:
1ª) La razón compleja actúa en la ciencia, para también puede y debe actuar para la comprensión completa de todas las implicaciones descritas anteriormente (así como también de la dimensión social y moral que subyacen al ejercicio y aplicación de la ciencia).
2ª) Los descubrimientos inagotables de la ciencia constituyen un continuo, al modo de la aproximación algebraica al límite como concepto matemático, proceso sin fin de múltiples y progresivamente mejores intentos de acercamiento al nivel del “ser”, que se describirá a continuación.
No obstante dicha aproximación cualitativamente mejorada hasta la fecha [desde que nació la ciencia “matematizada y tecnificada”: sus avances se deben tanto a su método de eliminación de vaguedades y aporías cognitivas, como a la aplicación de la técnica y de las matemáticas –sobre estas últimas, de momento y aquí, sólo decir que constituyen una clase de lenguaje del pensamiento humano que puede corresponderse o no con la realidad, y que lo importante, en el primer caso, es que si lo hacen, la correspondencia se debe a que hay un nivel mínimo de orden simétrico-estructural (como concepto complejo a explicar) en la realidad, por lo que pueden describirla], desde mi punto de vista, la imposibilidad de alcanzar el siguiente nivel ontoepistemológico es absoluta, igual que en el concepto de límite matemático sucede con las aproximaciones al mismo. La razón ya ha sido explicada: la limitación humana, y se ve confirmada en la descripción del siguiente nivel.

c) El nivel correspondiente al plano del “Ser”: sobre éste hay que hacer dos consideraciones iniciales y muy rudimentarias, por el momento y, sobre todo, por cuestiones de espacio y de tiempo.
La primera es que el plano del ser describe una lógica cuasimetafísica que bordea los límites de nuestra capacidad cognitiva; si bien susceptible de ser aprehendida, su naturaleza, desde las bases de nuestra propia lógica: el primer principio lógico-aristotélico fundamental es el Principio de Identidad (luego veremos, en la segunda consideración, qué connotaciones positivas tiene esto). Si fuéramos dioses omniscentes, esta lógica se correspondería con la lógica de nuestro pensamiento: ser constituiría la definición de conocer, y al revés; pero no es así, no somos esa clase de seres. Las relaciones estructurales de la complejidad constitutiva del Universo (15.000 millones de años de antigüedad para el conocido) que ha “creado” nuestra mente (de forma parcial, en un contexto espacio-temporal muy delimitado) no se hallan contenidas, como principio lógico-cognitivo, en la misma. Es por ello que no podemos alcanzar nunca a comprender esas relaciones que estructuran el universo conocido, y mucho menos el que queda aún por conocer o su naturaleza, en cuyo estudio se podría considerar la noción de una supuesta “nada” previa al big-bang, por ejemplo. Como vemos, incluso en el caso más cientifista y, a la vez, más pirrónico para la filosofía, la dimensión del problema no pierde un ápice de sus tremendas connotaciones metafísicas.
La segunda consideración es que nuestra mente compleja, “hecha” de razón, perceptividad sensible y emoción, contiene una dimensión por la cual la ciencia y el pensamiento moderno se han preocupado muy poco. Es la dimensión del espíritu, inaprensible desde los conceptos y prejuicios cognitivos de la cultura occidental moderna. Esta vía del espíritu conecta con la fe y con los valores superiores del ser humano: la empatía natural que abre la vía a los valores espirituales (gracias a este carácter integral que une lo mental, lo emocional y, mediante ello, lo espiritual) de la bondad, la solidaridad o la compasión.
Dijimos que en la dimensión cognitiva, lo más intrínsecamente humano es la capacidad de abstracción; bien, pues en esta dimensión que se acaba de proponer aquí para completar el panorama de la conceptualización narrada hasta aquí sobre lo humano, lo que se puede considerar más intrínsecamente como tal es el proceso vital ininterrumpido de autoconocimiento (sobre las bases descritas hasta ahora; pero más allá, desde uno mismo y por la vía que cada uno elija) y de amor universal.
Nótese que en esta descripción se mantiene esa facultad de transcendencia que conlleva la abstracción cognitiva, pero ahora en relación con un ámbito más complejo, natural e integral del ser humano, que lo eleva en su espíritu (lo cual constituye una prueba de la complejidad natural humana); en un sentido evolutivo y experiencial-biográfico (doble aspecto a explicar en futuras exposiciones) que la ciencia o la razón pura no pueden captar.
Sólo desde el conocimiento de la propia complejidad, como ser, de uno mismo y de los demás; desde de la narración conceptual (por cualquier clase de lenguaje o modo de expresión de la mente); y desde la experiencia en los valores superiores de carácter integral del ser humano; es posible autoconstituirse y autoerigirse a uno mismo en esa relación de ser, que entonces sí contiene a la existencia misma en nosotros, por medio de la correspondencia suprarracional y suprasensible (“supra” no quiere decir “prescindiendo de”, sino “transcendiendo”, para lo cual es necesario comprender bien lo que se transciende), integral, aquí descrita (nada nuevo, en realidad, para la historia del pensamiento humano).
d) El último nivel ontoepistemológico es el nivel de lo permanentemente metafísico a nuestra razón. El Universo –o Multiverso- (desde la comprensión descrita aquí), el Infinito, lo Eterno o Dios.
La esencia de su discusión y de su presencia al menos conceptual en nosotros es un hecho humano, cuando menos. Y hay tantas formas de aproximarse a ese “hecho”, sólo aproximarse (o alejarse), a esas nociones superiores, como personas hay en este mundo.
Pero sin duda hay formas mejores y formas peores. Si se lleva a cabo por medio de los razonamientos universales de la complejidad existencial descrita en el apartado anterior, así como de la experimentación integral de esa complejidad (o, al menos, reconociendo la importancia de su valor) hay garantías para una posibilidad de un mundo mejor para todos, individual y colectivamente. Y esta garantía se justifica de modo racional".

Now I think it's at some minim level of necessary good explaining.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi,

I'm going in a hurry. Somebody left water flowing in my mother's house, and now there's a disaster.
Normal living is this (though it'd be better not)
Keep Calm.
See tomorrow, Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

what I said it's True, and Conscienciously Fulfilled with this Reflected Feeling, have to say: No anxieties  party smiley cheers party smiley 
Just Good Feelings.
True. Very.
Some more intellectually and emotional grown up since the first day I came to talk, have to say that this is how I Do Actually Conceive True Love is. The way it should Always be.
flower Pure, unselfish and strong  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: I Do Admit my Happiness for conclusions I'm reaching opened eyes of my Heart better, for being able to See and to say this I sayed.
I Love You so Much, Brooke.

ps: Ah, OK, so You were Sixteen while Filming Endless Love... Well, there I was not aware enough, and I can not say this was not said. Me mistake.
You're so Beautiful  cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 am

Brooke!  action smiley Smile 

How are things! Here quite Calm. Physically better, contractures and all. Did start, day before yesterday, new eating ways, more healthy ones. Not superextrabigmega  Smile  Smile revolution on it, but quite better.
Today wanted to write couple of lines on Transcendental Beliefs in Mind and Heart of People, but I think it's better to wait for tomorrow, not very inspired today for that.
Have some ideas that think are good, but share tomorrow.
Wishing the Best!
Going to Work, quite Well Focused.
flower See in a while and for All of the Time  flower 
 cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:47 pm

my Beloved Brightness,
 Smile Smile 

came for a while for saying I'm in a peaceful hurry. I mean, I'm fine and focused healthy terms in working and tasking.
I've got to make my Work, and I'm Doing, and at the same time have to Come for the "Worky Gaming".
I'm Doing.
Will Try to talk about the Art. Wow! "Easy"  Laughing Smile 
One more statement before and till then:
when I was talking about the status of the "thing", it was taken for the sense from the last "is" (penn-is). And this takes me to the "estadio del Ser" I was talking about. Is there any Importance from the genre, in the actual conformation of it?
I don't think so. Maybe ways maybe different (maybe men need more concentration for going away from some kind of thoughts  Laughing Smile ), but the final state I think it's, General terms, Human. State of Mind!
Well, from the  wave fun to some sense Tried!
 flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower 

ps: See in a while, Going Fine!!
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Yes, it's True, many social problems were adquired. I'm Much Further from anxiety problems than before. GOOD FEELING!
Now I've got a Visit, my Mom!  party smiley 
Yes, it's the first time, since 1988, She comes! To Celebrate!
I See, "live" Sharing, how Proud She's Feeling about my private room, with my windows, my closet, my stick" (perchero) for clothes, my phone...
 Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile 

She really Likes it. I'm Very Happy  (childish). Not first level of order, but not that bad. I Know where Everything is, that's the main thing.
Yes, it's Good Place.
I'm Doing Fine Today.
Working hardly Calm today in the evening and at night.
Good first conclusions about theory of meaning too. Need going deeper on it. I'll do, of course.
flower See later, Loving Very Much!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:37 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Well, some rough on last post, but I honestly think that we're getting there in the future (those impossible things asides -everybody thought that, after the 20's of past century, after Einsteins Discoveries, the union of all physical theories was just a matter of little time, and we're living on the 2014, and the probabilities of that are still...; but there're things that can happen), some truly dark place. Too Much Qualitative Differences.
In the "amercian way of life" (not mentioning problems about global warming, p.e., this philosophy of life brought to the world; not guilt for America, but for All) Everybody had the chance for having a car. Some better, some worse, but a car for All. That was Morally (global warming asides) QUITE FINE.
In the future, Qualitative Differences may seem to Grow to Limits Impossible to be handled by societies. "Elysium" Movie (not judging a Good Movie now) is the image of the future vision?
It's Enough, I think, for Making Everybody Think about!
I Know there're actually many other and much more URGENT problems all over the world, but the problem sometimes is to get before the situation of consumated facts ("hechos consumados") too later for changing it.
And, anyway, it's not only how morally are the results of our behaviour, it's also OUR BEHAVIOUR ITSELF that's under Moral Judgement. First judge of each one is his/herself; but also his/her society and, lately but transcendental about his/her results, History itself. Those Results, to be Judged, Need a TRULY AND REAL PERSPECTIVE, NOT ONLY PRACTICAL BUT ALSO MORAL (but practical terms, have to say, perspective of already All, Einstein included -he was feeling so guilty for the athomic bomb-, for History, has been quite Poor and selfreduced).
I'm VERY FAR from perfect, but just on Try for Mirroring. A kind of one by Painting the Mirror All could get to look themselves on it.
 action smiley 

Good Loving is Always Key!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!!
Came for some Good Time. I already hate You when I'm not Here (but not), but when I come and do feel the separation is not that much, and that I do DRIVE the PLANE (YES, PLANE, THOUGH ME HAVING A LITTLE CURVED BELLY - BUTNOT LATIN WARS BUT UNDER MY STOMACH PLACE-  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), I Do Feel the Rolling Deeply into some Innocent Loveliness.
For this, have to say that even You were 5 kgs more fat than actually, I would Love You the same.
The fun is about the pounds, not about the Reason and Love. This Love is Infinite and Universal!!
Taking the Chance for Sending a Hug for Everybody Good People that may be having a not very good time, actually. I Always Remember them, my Heart is with You.
And the same about Gabriel García Márquez Family. God Bless, my Heart's with You! I Do Really Admire SO MUCH this Immortal Writer.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I have been "haciendo esquemas" (like expression because best schoolmate said one day, and I was having envy, and now I say it too, he's very Good Informatics Professor, actually), on Philosophy.
Not for Trying to make anybody's guilty, but for HELPING.
It's about Fundaments and Origens of Morals, another First Approach, continuation of the last one text.
But I'll wait till next tuesday. Some Peaceful Reading Now.
I will also SEriously Work for Posting first Approachment to Theory of Meaning of Mine.
 action smiley Smile 

Not using second Meanings. I'm Working True for Good!
On these days, Tradition of Christianism, the One I was Taught since very little kid, it's Tough to my Sensitivity. I Do Admire Jesus!
Though, as any Serious History Student Knows, things said about are not Totally Fixed as Confirmed and Scientist Arguments on a Narration of a Life. Because Fundaments are There.
There's only one thing I Don't Agree with, talking about Jesus Teaching: the Fact He Left Responsability from our shoulders by his sacrifice.
I know I'm touching very Serious places, but it's Free Word and I'm Talking from my Modest Knowledge and from my Heart.
Anybody can Suppose it's Normal to Live a Living as a Bad Person, and wait till the last moment to Apologise, knowing or, better said, thinking, that by that Mistery of Sacred History, this Person is Going to Pass Away as a Good One.
I can Never agree with this.
We're All Responsible! And this Life is not Perfect, but We can Make it Better. Starting by ourselves. Loving ourselves and others, and Bringing Goodness and Joy to the World. I Do Agree with Pope Francisco about this, Totally.
And I'm not talking any more because I'm too "scientistict" Mind, and don't want to hurt anybody Believing. Though, I Do Respect Faith Very Much. Connected to Emotion and to Moral Reason (that Complex and Complete One I talked about -there was this mistake, in this sentence, in my last text, so I say now, but not correcting: did see quite good points to Develope later in this text, I'll Do!); I Do Respect and Appreciate so Much. Metaphisics are Always There. And our Souls Need a Reason, a Help for the SEnse, for Keeping us Strong and Good. For the Others and for Ourselves! For Live and for Eternity!
See in a while, from the Heart!
Brooke, I Love You, You're so Beautiful to me!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: Those Pictures, Brooke, so Beautiful You are! Thank You!
 Razz action smiley Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!!
Came for some Good Time.  I already hate You when I'm not Here (but not), but when I come and do feel the separation is not that much, and that I do DRIVE the PLANE (YES, PLANE, THOUGH ME HAVING A LITTLE CURVED BELLY - BUTNOT LATIN WARS BUT UNDER MY STOMACH PLACE-  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), I Do Feel the Rolling Deeply into some Innocent Loveliness.
For this, have to say that even You were 5 kgs more fat than actually, I would Love You the same.
The fun is about the pounds, not about the Reason and Love.  This Love is Infinite and Universal!!
Taking the Chance for Sending a Hug for Everybody Good People that may be having a not very good time, actually.  I Always Remember them, my Heart is with You.
And the same about Gabriel García Márquez Family.  God Bless, my Heart's with You!  I Do Really Admire SO MUCH this Immortal Writer.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I have been "haciendo esquemas" (like expression because best schoolmate said one day, and I was having envy, and now I say it too, he's very Good Informatics Professor, actually), on Philosophy.
Not for Trying to make anybody's guilty, but for HELPING.
It's about Fundaments and Origens  of Morals, another First Approach, continuation of the last one text.
But I'll wait till next tuesday.  Some Peaceful Reading Now.
I will also SEriously Work for Posting first Approachment to Theory of Meaning of Mine.
 action smiley Smile 

Not using second Meanings.  I'm Working True for Good!
On these days, Tradition of Christianism, the One I was Taught since very little kid, it's Tough to my Sensitivity.  I Do Admire Jesus!
Though, as any Serious History Student Knows, things said about are not Totally Fixed as Confirmed and Scientist Arguments on a Narration of a Life; I Do Really Admire and Get INSPIRED.  Because Fundaments of his Teaching are There.
There's only one thing I Don't Agree with, talking about Jesus Teaching: the Fact He Left Responsability from our shoulders by his sacrifice.
I know I'm touching very Serious places, but it's Free Word and I'm Talking from my Modest Knowledge and from my Heart.
Nobody can Suppose it's Normal to Live a Living as a Bad Person, and wait till the last moment to Apologise, knowing or, better said, thinking, that by that Mistery of Sacred History, this Person is Going to Pass Away as a Good One.
I can Never agree with this.
We're All Responsible!  And this Life is not Perfect, but We can Make it Better.  Starting by ourselves.  Loving ourselves and others, and Bringing Goodness and Joy to the World.  I Do Agree with Pope Francisco about this, Totally.
And I'm not talking any more because I'm too "scientistict" Mind, and don't want to hurt anybody Believing. From my Logic and Empathical Point of View, I can not understand the Reason of Sacrifice excepting as an Epic Tragedy for Inspire People. Like saying: You're not alone (I Do Know it can be said that Interests for "marketing" of Religion will always be there, as a Real quite Possible Reason, as an Offer Impossible to reject for all Taking it: Salvation is the Prize).
 Though this, I Do Respect Faith Very Much.  Connected to Emotion and to Moral Reason (that Complex and Complete One I talked about -there was this mistake, in this sentence, in my last text, so I say now, but not correcting: did see quite good points to Develope later in this text, I'll Do!); I Do Respect and Appreciate so Much.  Metaphisics are Always There.  And our Souls Need a Reason, a Help for the SEnse, for Keeping us Strong and Good.  For the Others and for Ourselves!  For Live and for Eternity!
See in a while, from the Heart!
Brooke, I Love You, You're so Beautiful to me!!

ps: Those Pictures, Brooke, so Beautiful You are!  Thank You!
 Razz action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

On a some better mood. It's nonsense to keep in mind for too much time those thoughts I talked about before and yesterday.
Real and Good Force Come from the Having Good Time.
All Songs for Good Meaning! Violence is the end of Everything!
See in a while, going to Work.
Later Posting Morals Subject.
Going Well, not too many worries that do not go anywhere and are Totally unuseful.
Loving Fine and Good!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 am

Hi on the Goodness!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Today me a little  Mad ( Laughing Smile ) because forgot headphones and mobile phone, so I can not Listen to Music.
But I've got the tablet, so... Not that much "earhurting".
Going Well, had Very Good Night! Only Wishing Exactly the Same from Heart to Heart!!
 Razz  flower  Razz 

Going on Fine. Now, Obvious Public Worker Task besides, going to dedicate more to Read than create; because I get some new point. I've got some things to say, that came to mind yesterday, but nothing much new. I'll Always keep Sharing. For just in case could Really Help!
I Honestly think that things I'm Doing You really maybe like now, actually.
Though in the past has not been so easy to know, now I think I've got the keys for that.
And the "key of keys" ( Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile ) is that I'm Doing Honestly and Naturally, from the Heart.
All Doing for the Better!!
Well, See in a while, Loving for Eternity, Brooke!!
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:10 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment. For some   Smile  Laughing  Laughing Laughing Smile 
These laughs are only for Real Facts, any subreptitious intention. I'd tell the same, coincidences or not. If they are, it's just that, coincidence not meaning many things, actually on Good Times (the More I think about Goodness, the better person I Do Feel in the inside!).
Yesterday went to dinner to a Friend's house. She (Friend of us) has some hens, three, and yesterday they were out, only closed by a second level door (not entrance to the house). I entered alone, I Always Liked to See, share and Study (and, why not saying, have some  Smile funny time, Respecting).
I entered and the two red feathered, sisters and younger than the other "brunette" one, immediately came to me. At first, did not know intentions in exact terms, but very soon could see intentions were not totally friendly. Some intention for pecking my legs, I could see: postion of the body, stretched neck, looking high... I pulled the most agressive with my foot (pulled, not kicked!) but they became more agressive after it, by more expressive movements and more aired feathers, and sounds. I did not want to hurt hens!, but I did not want to be pecked either. Thinking on a "minded focusing by lower passing of time" I caught a reaper machine (for grass and these things) and hit the floor with it, after elevating from a considerable highness. They truly run away, to hide in their house. While doing all these "things", I was talking to my Mother on the phone (I think She thought I was Truly  wave Laughing Smile ). I walked till the end of the place (I Love Nature, even closed), and finished the talk. When I was coming back, I could see them suddenly staring to run, yes, run, towards me. I took the time a little lower again, and this time caught a thick hose (the best thing I could see), and hit the floor strong (like any normal Indiana Jones!). It was enough. Then, for the way till the floor, searched for two little sticks, for making some noise with them (kicking one against other) for just in case they came again. One did, and the noise was enough. After, I quietly get out the place.
These things made me think a little, but not very abstractive terms. These easier ones I'm taking for next months.
In that place there're crows (I could see one, the first I see in real world, True), blackbirds, sparrows, "abubillas" or "puputs" (Spanish and Catalonian "of the house", because could not find English word), and also for sure I guess rats and mouses (first ones I know can even kill and eat those animals, real dangerous). I guess those two hens have learnt some agressive behavior against all who are not known beings, for deffending food, territory and even themselves.
Before, there was a cock with them. But the owner had to call a hunter to shot him. Yes, this is not funny. Because the animal Truly attacked her, and blood was so real. The animal used spurs for very seriously hurt her legs, and the animal did break some vein of her legs. Very scaring.
I don't think the "attack" from yesterday was because there's some esoteric vibrations in that place that make animals more agressive (like Hitchcock - yes, this time the Intention for the true  Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile I can not hide, making some sense through some dark situation: after all, consequences did not have any physical sequel).
The owner was catching a hen, for making food of her. The cock was only Deffending her (I know cases when they have deffended till death, these animals very protectors).
Also, about hens, have to say that, from my childhood experience in similar cases, they get usually much more agressive when they don't have the company of a male. Reason is not a mistery: they have to Deffend themselves, and they don't have a subordinate position any more either (well, here we are not talking about feminism, it's nature of animals) before the cock (though I've known cases when hens did not accept a new cock, after the passing away of the first, TRUE!, some animal Loyalty). It's normal that in a "halfwild" context, they become that "agressive". The owner has no problems with them.
And well, this was all.
What do You think about my last "adventure"? Not exactly James Bond, oh, no I think, of course  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile , but I think it was funny, and some biological conclusions about that too.
Well, See in a while. Not much thinkiny for next months, but as I Know You Know me, Always Trying to share something good or funny, from Heart.
Loving and Loving!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!!
I did forget my headphones again (not intentionedly again, I had to do some things in the morning that took my head out of the memory on that). Fortunetely, not new Videos today.
All on the list are so Beautiful and Lovely  Smile cheekey smiley tongue smiley 
Well, Music or not -by the moment- it's going to be Nice Day Here; and I'm going to Work quite Well.
Loving Very Much, You're Adorable!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:39 am

Hi, Good Morning!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some Inspirational News Today. That's so Good!
Keep All Working for Good. There Must be Time for some Fun, but Work for All Good We May be Able to... In All Aspects, that's Amazing!
I'm Going Fine on the Day. Some Eternal Bonds (what a modest thing to say, as normal as usual Here  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) Do Feel Really Good!!
See later, Loving Always!! action smiley 
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: My Focusing on Tasking is Progressively Good, my Concentration, my Calm and my Enjoying of it. Not talking about results (but those things are probably Good for them), but about the ways. These are so Good Now!
 cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

As You see, and All, it's not as much as needing or depending Love, it's more just as Love Expressing my own Vision on Existence, through the Eyes of Love.
When I Meet You again, For Sure some Big Hug!!
See later, by the Loving, Good, Always!
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:27 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Very Beautiful Pictures from last Event, for Alzheimer's Investigation and Fight. So Good!  Smile tongue smiley 
I'll post Something (some technical problem about some Picture for downloading, True!), as I can. I Like them, You're Looking so Good and Lovely!!  cheekey smiley 
I had a good repairing night, "mindbeats" some lower. Though I was reading some about Descartes.
Oh my, maybe he was not Rock Hudson, as good looking, but I really Enjoyed All I Read. Will Share some Special Words from the "Metaphysical Meditations".
Today I've got to read and "correct" a text of more than 154 pages...
Oh my  wave 
Calm, Calm, it's Key!  Smile 
Only Wishing the Very Best from the Heart, True, God Bless!
Brooke I Love You, and I'm Feeling Better than ever for years, True!!
We're Connected!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:15 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I also Liked (one call, today phone working hard  Smile , True!) Very Much Comments on Natalie Portman and Michael Jackson. Very Admirable People Artists!
About Pictures, have to say that the one on the Cover is Glamourous, Very, some style remembering me mix between 60's and 80's -don't trust me very much in these things, but it's how I see-; and the one with that thing in the ankle is "blinding" Sexy. One of Best Photoshoots, Brooke.
And Looking to those other more "normal" Pictures, like those from Mom Awards or those for Alzheimer, can not avoid to say that You're so Amazingly and Naturally PRETTY, oh My!
Nature of Universe is so Beautiful!
See later in a while!!
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:57 am

Hi! Smile 
 flower 

I did not think very much for the whole weekend  cheers It was Good.
Tomorrow Academic meeting. Good departuring, one more level. We'll go with cleaned mind, and rested, with wills for starting over.
Low "mindbeats" don't feel bad at all. I know I'll can deal better and better with these ones. Inertiality of mind I'm Fixing.
Good!
Though there're some inertialities you can not stop, whatever Descartes may say. It's when you're sleeping.
I had such a rare dream.
I had a Lady that was, at the very least, a couple of persons more, Beautiful (please not personal references, though there was one known person among them, not Brooke Shields), on my sofa of first floor of my house, next to the bedroom. But it was not my bedroom. She was dressed with lencery white and she was brunette and sunny skin. Very gently, asked me to bring to her some special cream after depilation for her. The problem was that her husband was sleeping in the bedroom, right after the wall. I think I did enter the room for that  wave Laughing 
But the funny it was that the guy was me, and that when I entered the Lady on the sofa was another one, Beautiful the same, but this time laying on the bed.
And there was something more, beneath the sea. I think (not sure, though I did really try to remember well the whole of the dream after waking up; it's a Real Dream, True!) it's the space the bedroom become, lately.
Very Beautiful, but Very  wave 
Shared, it was Funny to Share! It's Really True, and it was a real Experience of Senses. Descartes was not so mistaken (yes, I was thinking about philosophy in that dream geek Smile Laughing ).

ps: I think the next month, on vacation for STudies, I'll take an evening for going to the cinema to "The Expendables 3".
And I Swear the coincidence it's accidental, though it's Funny. I'm not going to the cinema for making the coincidence. I did just notice right now, I Swear, the coincidence Nice. Looks, completely different, a very Good Funny Movie, Action. Many Great Actors, and I think it must be very Well Directed, the Action. Though the simple presence of those Actors Together Do Worth the price of the seat.
 Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: