Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Came for saying library problem is solved. I called and they were as Gentle and Helping as Always. True, the fact I am being Helped!
Shared, some Good!
flower Love You and Love You, Brooke!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 

ps: now going to Post Picture!
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi!!
Smile Wink Smile 

I've got time for All. Toilette, just one moment ago (just luxuries of mine Laughing ), Working (different things, not signing the independence declaration but well, Work), talking to my workmate Jordi, he was eating...
And dancing Here around.
Have to say that, after All, not all has been lost. In last weekend, 3 "ex-hibitions" (not "inhibitions" -fonetic Fun!) in less than 16 hours. If we notice I am still having almost and orfidal a day, 45 years, and not having the most wished, idealized as attracting, prey to develope my physiological functions in...
Smile Laughing Smile 

Not so bad, after all.
In my cavern, Confident. Out of it, still Watching Out.
Well, this is just a man. Never pretended looking as anything beyond.
Big mouth, but not little...
Something Good I had to have. Repartiment in this world would be too unfair, if things like this did not happen. Don't You think?
Smile Smile 

Some Following of the Humor. Here Standing Up. In my Home, I am the One.
Out of it, well, we'll see. I've still got years ahead, I Hope!
cheers cheers cheers 

All, today, has just been like a dance. Is this the sex fight?
I tried to learn, and now I'm trying to follow the rules.
Smile Beyond male, Lover!! Something remaining beyond, at last!! Smile 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers cheekey smiley cheers 

Only for a moment, before going to Dream about You!!
These days... wave party smiley tongue smiley action smiley  Good!!
Professor Thinks Idea of Work University is Good. Wow! cheers 
Shared!!
I Love You and Love You!! Please, never forget this, Please action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 

ps: to be True, I'm some relaxing still about studies. Taking easy but Focused, for beginning. More Calm, it's Good!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Embarassed bounce action smiley 
Hi, I'm VERY HAPPY for Seeing!
party smiley cheers party smiley 

Tell them They're so Lovely and Beautiful, and that I'm AMAZED for How Much They've Grown Up, and that I Love them, Rowan and Grier!
What a FORTUNE, Brooke, oh, Thank You for Sharing.
It's been a long time. To See again was like some Paradise, warrior's shelter, Peace.
And Love Flame, Completing my Heart.
No exagerating. Some quite much moved. And shy too.
The "adult" expressing: "oh, how nice, how much they grew up, wishing the very best, see later..."; was not the Hearted One. Too much far from it, this time.
Going to Have such a GOOD time.
I Swear, I Swear, We'll FRIENDLY (and LOVE FINE!) Meet again. Till then, YOU're Making a little Heaven Here action smiley 
I am fixed song because too Emotionally Focused.
God Bless, Thank You, Big Candid Hug to the speed of the light till There right Now for All of the Time!
I Love You Very Much! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh, Forum, you erased my post!
It's OK. Calm.
REpeating.
I Do.
Some Fun about Videos.
I do admit still some rage in my Heart. Anger for things said, not for things happened in my real life.
Anger is not for the social prestige, but much more for the lost of innocence.
But I'm Recovering, someway, for Better.
Seein those Lovely Girls, coming Here, Sharing, coming to my Mother's House...
From this, changing the fire of vains into Good Fire for the Moving of the Rock, turning it into some kind of Rocketeer ready to Fly.
Recovering Well!
My Best, from the Soul, for People from Filipinas. My Heart and Prayers are with You.
And a Memory for Amparo Rivelles and Amparo Soler Leal, two Spanish Actresses that passed away, for last days.
Rest in Peace for Eternity in Heaven.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

ps: with this All, I'm trying to Express how in the Mr. de Bono hats language, the code that counts now is the "hat-trick" one, Always for Good and for Better.
Sarcasm only Good when used for survive or for repairing, never as a gun.
Me Want to Be McGiver. Though sometimes I have may looked as "Pepe Gotera y Otilio, Chapuzas a Domicilio, SL".
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

psII: Just some Fun for Good. In my city, I've seen how they've Authorized dogs can travel with owners, not necessary blind people with guiding dogs. It's First, Original, in Spain. Wow!
Beauty, Beauty!
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi, I Love You!!
Smile Smile 

When I'm opened to the Beauty, generalistic terms, You Come with it, ALWAYS, and take the Center of it. Your Place.
I'll can never forget or stop Loving You!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Also came for talking about what I said today for a moment.
I'm sorry it was not better written. P.e., "without any kind of faith", not "with any kind of faith", "preconceived"... and more.
But if anybody Tries to Go to the Profound Sense of All (probably only possible if Read all I said before), will also Understand the Importance and the Intelectual (as Emotional too) Power of Literature. I mean, All I said before, Well Developed on Time, and Beautifully and CLEARLY Expressed.
Much Better!
Shared!

Brooke, You're an Adoration to me. Into the Light, I Always Find out You Become the Origen of it!! action smiley 
See later, go for little nice walk.
flower Loving You for Eternity!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:32 am

Hi, again,
Smile Smile 

It's just that the Emotional me Here sometimes gets me out of way.
I was not dancing to this song.
I stopped dance and stayed right there the same place, Listening (very male, certainly, had to say -those times, education, testosterone... wave ).
I Like and Want to Keep some Mistery about me, though all I said. Yes, it's True and Possible, even not lies.
But I don't want to express unreal images when I try to transmit something.
Special to me for the Special Feelings, and for the Rare They'll Always be, as long as it's been the last time of that "Inner Elevation among the Human crowd". Very Nice. Today, some remembering.
Maybe some Nostalgy. Yesterday's night was Watching "Asignatura pendiente", Oscar Winner José Luis Garci Movie, opera prima, I think. Like!
I can not do any other thing but identifying and Liking that kind of sensitivity. He, Author, took Much Inspiration from Hollywood Classic.
Sobriety upon INTENSE Emotions, some toughness for the pain of nostalgy.
That's it.
Very talky-talky me wave party smiley tongue smiley , See later!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

some working, some relaxing.
I'm Still AMAZED by those Eyes.  So Bright, so Sensual.
Now Listening to Julio Iglesias Compilation, I did not know order of songs, Sounds "Abrázame".  Favorite.  The final verses are some of most Beautiful to me, and, with the Melody, are really "tough" to Feelings.  Beautiful.
Everytime I Listen to it, I Think of You.
I'm MAGNETIZED, Totally by You, Today!!  I don't want to go.  Never.
OK, then today to Study.
Smile Smile 

But You...
The Same Strenght of Your Attracting Heart, of a Lifetime of Dreams with You, I Do Feel Here Today.  The Same when I was just a kid.
It's like had been making Love to You for hours today.
In my Mind, this is how it was (those physical results coming out from the body too, biological: ONLY HAPPENS WITH YOU).
I'm only telling, I was not thinking at all about these things.
Only poor complements, to... I don't know how to define it.  To The Beauty of You, my Complete Feeling of it.  In my Mind and my Heart, my Soul.
I can not make metaphores Trying to represent any action I would do, just because I'm too Much Taken by the Vision of You.  Lost into You.
Now excitation's a little lower, and for this I can talk some more clear, reflection about how I feel.
It's hard to think I will not physically find You, when I got out of here, but it's much less than before, because You're Here to Stay, and because I've Got the Hope for Coming again.  And, also, because it's like  Time did teach me to deal with this physical absence.  Not finding your eyes, p.e., when I'm arriving home, or when I may go anywere... It's tough.
But Now I Know Your Eyes are with me, wherever I go, in Emotion of You and me.  And this Truly Calms me.
I think, for what You Mean to me, You may understand how anything said about You I many not like does make me get angry.
HOW I'D HAVE LIKED TO PROTECT YOU FROM EVERY HURT OF LIFE, HOW I'D HAVE LIKED.
I've Hurt too, Everybody.  But I can not help being this protective, because I Love You too Much.  Though You don't need it.
I don't have children of Mine, but I think, KNOWING IT'S VERY DIFFERENT, I Could not Be More Caring with them than I am with You.
Now, for the thinking about these things, had to "I'll be there for You".  Some Setting Free of Feelings, Explode (not for all of time, like I did before, I'm sorry, but sometime, like now), by representing.
I'm going with so Much Joy in my Heart.
In Need, of You, but Fufilled with Happiness, because of You.
See later, I Love You, I Love You so!!

ps: To See that Determination, and Energy, and Calm, in Your Eyes, beyond the Beauty to me, it's A BIG REASON FOR HAPPINESS to me.
It's All things Together, from Today, Brooke!! action smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

ps: "This Kiss"!!
Smile flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

2Into the unpainful objectivity", should be the title Smile Smile 
When talked about money. Don't want it may seem me searching for million dollars/Euros for lifetime. Just some Quietness for my People. Since I've got "reason", almost since then (from 8, not before I Admit), I've seen my People suffering for this. One f... crazy wheel.
About me, just a Quiet house, nothing luxury, some easy clothes and a moving car. Nothing else. For Life.
Shared. Because the Kinds of Dreams it's Very Possible We're not All Sharing. And I'm Sincere. Material I Like as All, pleasures from good restaurant and these things, but Inner World.
There's a Big Lack of Inner World on Goodness in this World.
And, Brooke, I did not come Here for finding a Place for money, as I Know You Thought (I think and feel not now).
Brooke, I Confess, many times, like today, Human Nature Kind seems to be a too heavy weight to me for Moving myself in life. Lack of motivation so big and deep. I am not talking about any specific People. Human Nature. And I'm Human too.
Sometimes, too deep is not too good. Bad distribution Here too Smile Laughing Very Happy 
The problem is the fact I do connect my emotions to what I know. It's difficult to me to live back to that.
It's like that Movie, Ray Milland's, where he discovers something for making his glance deeper and deeper. First, it's so Good, he can say "victoria's secret" ladies, and after totally naked; but when starts to go deeper, out of his own control, he gets wave , totally, till taking his own eyes from its place. Makes blind himself because can not handle.
This is Frighting me, I Confess, for many times.
I explain myself: Want to Catch 100% of 100%, me, as Understanding.
I Want to Live Honestly about Everything (usually it's not a free choice, it's like pulsion to me).
So, it's Difficult to get only Focused in Good, because it means unsincere.
But it's stupid, doing it, because paralyzes me.
So, OBJECTIVITY is the Only "Salvation" for Feeling OK.
From this, I can come back, sometimes (not always), to "ordinary" emotions, as when I was younger or a kid. Well, I never could do it totally, but some level of "unconscious" Warm about the Life, in my Heart.
Being Sincere is not always good.
For People who may be listening, I said this.
You know how I can go over those things? Thinking, someway, like Heidegger. We're "put" into the world, and though we're not born saints, as Rousseau pretended or wanted; I Do Know NATURE of Most of US ALL is Much Better than Global Results.
And then I Start Thinking about People like me who is Worried about these Facts, and about Real Problems Happening in Real time, in the world; and then I Do Start Feeling Better.
And then I Don't Need to feel like the robot I was wanting to feel just a couple of minutes ago.
This was pure "reality-showing". I was Feeling my own theories, as my theories were saying!!!!!!! cheers party smiley tongue smiley 
God Bless!
I Love You!
Need this Feeling for non getting paralyzed.
Now I Need You to Love me, for Being Able to Live.
And, after, Need to be Satisfied about All I've got from You!!
And about the Living upon it!!
And, finally, I can Work for Good.

ps: don't You think I was always so bitter as I've been today (only till now, it's finished now). Now that I've let my Feelings get out, can Enjoy Pictures to get Inspired, for a little while.
Brooke, I'll get some more cold, again. I think, after all, it will not be bad.
party smiley hasi party smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

what a morning. Rain, rain and rain. Heavy but Normal. Better than in days before: not natural for this time of the seasons. But well...
Influences for the mood. But not that much.
Talking about what said before. Cinema is reflection (like stylized mirror) of society. All arts are, less or more, reflection of societies and/or other artistic expressions; but cinema, for its obvious need for covering the high costs, it's not doing the same as other arts. It's a Need, the Connection with tastes of People. I Know!
But cinema is also Big Influence for society too. Known by all too.
With no need for getting propagandistic, or apologistic, choices about subjects and its treatment can be very important.
Reciprocal.
I mean, cinema is not the only art, and not better than others, just different to all others -some qualities: virtuality (but not so good for generating inspiration for imagination as books, theorically -but all can be argued: just look at me, humble I say) is a big experience -uncomparable-, and number of watchers.
Big influence. All known.
I honestly think there's space of freedom for the cinema industry for making choices like "It's a wonderful life", with no problems. Times are good for this, and taking this stream, could be used for recovering this classic type of Movies: Normal People in Extraordinary Situations, through the vision of some kind of candid but not blind eyes .
Candid=For the Believing in some Goodness Unbreakable in the Deep of Human Nature; because it seems I'm the only one doubting about it, talking open, but we all know I am quite far from being the only one actually doubting about it.
It's a Message. When You Believe the Message, You Change with it.
Talking more "brainy" ways of mine, flexibility of our brains is so high. We can make so bad, but we can make so good. Knowing the chances for the bad, and Knowing the chances for the Good is when We Truly Become Free about our own decissions, and when we can Free and Conscious Take the Good.
Not talking about complicated moral dilemmas and Einsteins All Solving them -sorry for the fun-, I'm talking about normal people Knowing, making mistakes but Willing so Much to Make a Better World. Starting by themselves.
And Confidence about Solid Human is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVERYBODY THINK!
action smiley Smile 

ps: Smile Brooke, today some calm. Loving, Very Much, You!! Smile 
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi how are things!!
Smile Smile 

Came only for a Moment.
Mind quite Well, not tired, but not much brilliant now. Relaxed.
Good News are the Shape of it. Training, at last! Never did much, but with no patience and effort, I know I'll not achieve any Good thing.
Very Proud for my Efforts from last year and for my Skills for Working Well.
Also, Very Proud for Results about Credibility, public inquiries. Good Business.
Your Economy Going Fine, obviously different to thing to me, is Something I Do Celebrate with the Heart. The opposite would disturb.
Truly Hope not getting suspicious because of this too Smile 
Seriously, it's Something More, and this I Do also Celebrate.
cheers hasi cheers hasi cheers 

Well, going on with objectivity, cold mind (motor needs refrigerating system for working well, and baby it's You Smile action smiley ) and warm heart.
Feeling Good, God Bless!
Have to say, before forgetting, University's stuff is going so Well. Really Great Help and Attention. Caring.
Shared for Good. Just the Truth.
Today I've Started again. I Have Learnt to Control my "horsy" brain much better, about Thinking and Thinking thing (like I Wanted More and More and Excited, too much, Wanting More Results, Intelectual). And each day I'll do it better.
Smile Well, See later. Love You Very Much!! Smile 
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
action smiley Smile 

ps: talking, talking me; but mind is in the Place now cheers 
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

have just given the part of lottery number to workmate. Lottery stuff solved.
Some Breathing and OK Today.
I'm going to take things Easy. Calm and dancing to Expressed things, harmonic, the same "tempo". "Me dejaré llevar por lo que perciba, sin agobios".
Clearing up All that was said today, re-starting at the same point of yesterday. "Tanmateix...".
But did You really see me in that situation?
In that case, I'd understand all.
Now going. Will almost inmediately come for a while.
If this post I find as "ready as new", I'll understand yes. If nothing new, I'll understand no.
Please, some compassion Forum, and tell the Truth.
Thank You! action smiley 
Not a simple drama. Just Knowing the Truth. Understanding Make things Much Easier.
Smile flower love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 am

my Adored of Mine,
 Smile Smile 

listening to "Soleado", that it is how I'm Feeling after Seeing You in Pictures, have to say that I've got to drive my calm. I'm Doing.
I Love All of Your Looks, and All You're Doing. SO MUCH  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Smile Razz Now We Do Also share some kind of the same Smile  Razz Smile 
My Love.
Yesterday's night I made Love to You.
And now going to talk about other things, like I had said nothing, Please ( Shocked Embarassed ).
Today I'm going to be so Inspired. I'll be Working so Fine!!
Going to a moment for morning meal, because if not, I think I'll be falling "desmayed" (in Spanish want to mean "desmayado"). For the hunger. Such a Loving Kind  Smile Smile 
See in a while. Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good morning, how are things!!
Have Seen Very Beautiful and Nice Video from "Anchorman2" Premiere. I'll Post.
You Look even Better than in Pictures. It's Incredible Shocked , Amazing. True!  cheekey smiley 
Good Messages from Everywhere Here around, God Bless!
I Do Like to Enjoy the Joy of Living, for this I can not still say the famous Groucho Marx Sentence "perdone que no me levante"  Wink Laughing   Smile Smile Smile 
Waking up Everymorning is so Beautiful.
Do Admit not the top of biorhythms for last weeks, but well, much efforts are the reason; and for the season too. Taking time for rest. Taking Time Easy Here too.
But Working.
You're Beautiful, I Love You too!!
Yesterday was Reading and also wrote something, to add to what I said yesterday's morning. Have to take a look today (it does not usually look so well the thought, the following day, but sometimes yes or better; it's a matter of if it's Good or not), and I'll say something about. It's a Working Process of Improvement.
See later in while  action smiley 
Smile Loving!! Smile 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Morning!!
No comments about those comments as "joke/offending" that were commented  Smile Smile 
I Do Agree with Results.
Last years had some ups and downs because of this "caring and human" labelling of mine as a walking joke, or something worse; but it's OK, I am not hating and I am not angry with anybody.
I've Learnt so Much from the situation. From People. From me.
And yesterday was reading my last philosophical letters, and I have to say with no  Embarassed  because this is my "coparticiped" Forum  Smile Smile  and not out loud in public public, that I was Amazed for the Quality of my Task, so precocious. I am  affraid about what I've done.
And without All this mess of hell, I would have not gone so far so fast.
And the lesson is that we All can Learn from each simple thing through the living, and that we All can change too, and Learn and Teach to change.
I don't believe very much the situation of last public "weight fight" about VERY NICE Actress -more like some more psycological task Here, Done now for Create not destroy-; but just for this I Do even Appreciate More. Goodness!  action smiley 
And talking about Good Feelings, Wishing You and Everyobody may Enjoy the snow storn, and that this does not cause many problems and PLEASE EVERYBODY BE OK.
From Heart, Best Wishes All around!
Had a real Good night. Today, Work at Work  tongue smiley 
Those Videos... I could not watch the size one, but I do Believe and I can only Congratulate for this. Though it's not the most important in living, I See Good Intentions There too.
Not necessary either this, but Thank You for All. More than anything, for giving chances for Faith in Human Heart again to my Heart  action smiley 
"Ay, la banalización del mal, la cosificación del otro" how much damage they've done, they're doing and they'll do in history of human. I Do Agree with Movie's Sentence from Mandela: Natural Human is More about Love than hate. Though there're some biological problems about this sentence (the inner feelings of fight always appear, instinct has made up us too, through evolution), we See it's a Social Poblem, Educacational and of Living Together.
THERE'S SO MUCH TO GET IMPROVED. I DO HONESTLY BELIEVE IN CHANCES FOR THE BETTER HUMAN.
God Bless!
cheers cheekey smiley Brooke, Always Love!! cheekey smiley cheers  
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

quite Happy for Notes sent to me, as long as I Do Have to Believe (to be coherent to myself as thinker) in more than what just my "traditionally" normal senses of daily living tell me  action smiley 
God Bless!
cheekey smiley She, Brooke, Knows that I Love Her  cheekey smiley 

Well, coming for posting some thoughts, from last Read on Great William James. Great. Each time I Do Like More and Appreciate his Quality as Thinker.
All I keep learning, Help (as People too! - also, News about LA Forum party smiley ), for my Tries for improving my own positions for Good.
Share. Needed Spanish, but the English is so Easy to Find.

William James, estuve leyendo. Lo Uno y lo múltiple. Como pragmático, o pragmatista, defiende con mucho sentido y fuerza argumentativa que no es posible aceptar lo Uno. No hay pruebas sobre ello (él se basa en lo experimentable por medio de la realidad concreta, y generalizable por medio de los hechos científicos), sobre lo Uno. Cualquier defensa de esta idea debe realizarse, entiende, desde lo místico y las cuestiones de fe. Tenemos una pluralidad de hechos, sucesos y cosas ante nosotros, en nuestra experiencia, y si bien es necesario reconocer alguna clase de unidad al mundo en general, puesto que de darse una multiplicidad absoluta de cosas nos hallaríamos ante una infinita sucesión de sucesos que impedirían cualquier clase de conocimiento, reconoce; esta unidad sólo puede predicarse en estos sentidos:
1) Como mero nombre con que designar el mundo (en esto W. James todavía bebe de las fuentes de la disputa entre nominalistas y defensores de la “substancia” de las cosas, segunda opción que él rechaza).
2) Como mera concatenación parcial de hechos (el mundo es un conjunto de sistemas, y no todo está conectado en forma directa, por lo que no puede hablarse de lo Uno en sentido absoluto como pretenden los defensores del idealismo objetivo de raíz hegeliana; si bien es posible hallar siempre un camino, no siempre cierto apriorísticamente, entre un suceso y otro distinto).
3) Como alguna clase de proyecto (como pragmatista, y siguiendo a G. Papini, entiende que la visión pragmática supone la flexibilización antidogmática de todas nuestras teorías) que sólo puede venir con el devenir del conocimiento cifrado en la experiencia (llega a hablar, sin negar tal posibilidad, de posibles conexiones telepáticas, como una opción futura virtualmente posible), con el que llegar a alguna clase de noción sobre un origen, un propósito gracias a la consecución de algún estatus identificable con el conocimiento absoluto (donde se dé la unión de lo lógico, lo estético y lo teleológico) que compara con el sueño “de conjunción omniabarcante” (por influencia de su crítica al idealismo y por su carácter de mera proyección perpectivista, no dogmática por principio) por parte de dicho conocedor.
4) Como el universo de discurso, como unión estética desde la narración. Y este último caso es el que interesa analizar por un momento. James considera que esta unión es meramente convencional a efectos del entendimiento (como en todos los demás supuestos), pero que es imposible pensar que alguien pueda contener en su mente y en su discurso la unión de todo. Aquí, también, sólo se puede hablar de pluralismo de objetos, mentales, en este caso.
Como vemos, su postura no tiene presente a los primeros teóricos del giro lingüístico, como son Frege y Wittgenstein, que objetivan el lenguaje como el recipiente y “abridor” del mundo (lo primero, en el sentido de que todo es y se contiene, objetivamente, en el lenguaje, y lo segundo en el sentido de que el mundo siempre es interpretado por medio de nuestros conceptos previos del lenguaje). Son posiciones muy distintas, ya que W.James no se preocupa de la crítica psicologista al pensamiento filosófico que se hizo especialmente fuerte tras los primeros síntomas de desfallecimiento filosófico del idealismo y, a un tiempo, tras el auge del cienfismo positivista del S. XIX; crítica que Frege se afanó en superar.
Se trata de perspectivas totalmente diferentes. Y aquí observamos cómo afecta a nuestro pensamiento y a nuestra argumentación “de sentido” el tipo de paradigma filosófico desde el cual partimos. James se halla anclado en el discurso entre metafísico y posmetafísico, tratando de superar los problemas del primero desde conceptos que beben de la dialéctica histórica entre empiristas y racionalistas.
Respecto de estos planteamientos, el giro lingüístico (hay que reconocer que Hegel es un elemento histórico clave en relación al simbolismo filosófico) constituye un cambio radical de paradigma; y sólo desde una perspectiva superior a ambos (generalmente el que dirige la “revolución” contiene en sus presupuestos teóricos el antiguo paradigma, pero no así el que defiende el primero respecto del segundo) es posible captar el objeto y los fundamentos teóricos de cada escuela filosófica.
Es obvio que si W. James no contempla los supuestos del giro lingüístico, tampoco (por una simple cuestión de tiempo histórico –es muy anterior a Rorty-: sería un milagro que lo hubiera hecho) lo hace respecto del giro narrativo de Rorty. Esto se observa especialmente en su crítica radical a la filosofía vedanta -del Indostán- (tuve que volver a mirar el libro para recordar esto) de Swami Vivekananda. A modo de resumen de su doctrina, W. James dice: “en la pasión del amor hallaríamos el germen místico de lo que podía significar la unión total de toda la vida sentitiva”; y, sigue, esto constituye un error en términos lógicos, en tanto que es ajeno al intelecto que, legítimamente, sólo ha de utilizar tales términos.
Es el momento de fundamentar nuestra crítica, momentánea pero ATEMPORAL y en términos ABSOLUTOS (y, por ende, TOTALMENTE INJUSTA para el gran Autor), a nuestro conocimiento actual de la doctrina de W. James, lo cual nos ayudará a fundamentar nuestras posiciones (respecto de afirmaciones pasadas y para afirmaciones futuras).
No defiendo el giro lingüístico en sentido clásico, por reduccionista, pero sí soy consciente de sus aportaciones (por una simple razón de temporalidad histórica). Y también soy más o menos consciente de las aportaciones de Rorty sobre el poder de la narración. Y, finalmente, soy bastante consciente de lo que he dicho hasta el momento sobre la necesidad del sentido.
La abstracción máxima, en un sentido ideal, es la vía a la nada para la mente humana, pero dicha vía es esencial (y siempre debemos persistir en ella por los motivos que cito a continuación) por todo cuanto tiene de narración para el sentido. Este sentido es un sentido de unidad, de equilibro así percibido por nuestra mente respecto del mundo que nos rodea y de nosotros mismos y los demás. Obviamente, es pura subjetividad. Nadie pretende lo contrario. Pero nosotros sí podemos decirlo sin tener que afrontar los problemas que acucian a W.James, porque procedemos de un momento filosófico que ha concedido a nuestra formación intelectual el conocer las implicaciones globales del giro lingüístico, desde una perspectiva, incluso, superior al mismo (implicaciones evolutivas y consiguiente autorealización metafísica –punto ya explicado antes).
Sin embargo, esta subjetividad no puede (y ahora en sede de teoría de la verdad) considerarse como deslegitimante “per se” de la posible verdad de lo afirmado. Es decir, la nieve son 8 cosas diferentes para un esquimal, y una sola para nosotros (subjetividad), pero esto no significa que el fenómeno, en cualquiera de sus escalas, no sea uno. Sólo desde esta objetividad presupuesta, que defiende Frege, es posible estar “tranquilos” en la “prisión” de nuestra subjetividad.
Sobre lo anterior, sólo añadir, por el momento, que ya expliqué en su día que las certezas filosóficas (más allá del positivismo cientifista acrítico, que presupone la certeza de la experiencia sin justificarla, centrándose en la formalidad del método de recopilación de los datos de dicha experiencia y de análisis y conclusiones a partir de aquéllos), para adquirir un carácter “cuasisalvífico” para nuestra existencia plagada de incertezas y de información inconexa (como nos diría W.James) que no aportan un sentido “último” a nuestra vida, de carácter fundamental; nuestras certezas filosóficas, digo, necesitan recurrir a la asunción sin complejos de la realidad metafísica del hombre y del mundo, así como, también, de nuestra completa naturaleza: no meramente lógica, sino también, en un sentido fundamental y primero, vital y física.
Entonces, desde la comprensión de la mente humana como conjunción no siempre acertada de lógica y emoción, sí puede iniciarse un acercamiento a las tesis que el gran W. James recoge (en su obra “Pragmatismo”) del también grande Swami Vivekananda. Asumidos los principios de: el giro lingüístico, la progresión moral rortyana (como posibilidad narrativa-vital para un proyecto humano-ético permanente) y, por último, de la comprensión totalizante de la mente y metafísica del universo, de base científico-evolutiva, que he intentado defender en todos los textos que he ido exponiendo aquí, por medio de la razón lógico-creativa; es posible no desdeñar en absoluto, entre otras, las pláticas teologizantes de Swami Vivekananda sobre la existencia de un auténtico “lo Uno".

It Helped me, Truly Hope it can also Help More! So Much Work Still to be Done!
 Smile  Smile  Smile 

Brooke, Love and Admire Brooke!!

ps: Love Need Goodness, and some childish too!!
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Some Good Walk. I think I'm bringing a little cold, but it's OK I think. Normal.
Sun and fruits are so Delicious, I was dying for one of those varieties there (really True!).
I had been thinking. Why it's just  Very Happy Laughing Smile making jokes about George Clooney and Brad Pitt, and it's less natural to me to make them, p.e. about Leo DiCaprio.
I've been thinking.
One thing that's for sure is the kind of last Movies Seen (jokes and those things). But I think there's something more. I've Seen Growing on the Screen to Titanic Leading man. I think that's Important. Affects me, my sensitivity. Gets Higher.
Idea of the person is very complex, and made up from many things, views, situations, talks... I mean, I can CLEARLY See How Grown is this man, but there's some kind of more caring feeling on my idea of him.
Conclusions:
1) Secondary one, demonstration on abstraction from subjective experience. From this last one, finding out reasons I think can be taken as generalistic consequences about what symbols, concepts, images and ideas are made of.
2) One try to express True Complexity of Ideas we do have of Everything. And, More, The Importance of the "Symbolical" Reason, beyond Logic One (but together, as I sad from principles Tried).
Shared!

Quite HAPPY and MOTIVATED about Conclusions going on in my head.
And waiting, quietly waiting.
flower Love, Good, Love!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi, again!!
 Smile Smile 

As I'm learning to work mind by not getting so tired, I'm learning to get out of my theorical conclusions and to be able to have some inner holiday for my mind. Enjoying.
Now I'm going for a very little walk. Not much time, going to dinner. But Here is IMPORTANT, and had to Stay.
I think I'm going to the cinema, next week, probably, You can figure out the One I've chosen.
As normal entertaining, have NBA, NFL, MOVIES, GOLDEN GLOBES (and soon All of the Gold rest of things! some fun!!).
For next week: Michael J. Fox, Sherlock .and hoping for some new Big Bang-, Muhammad Ali...
 Smile Smile Smile 

Now wanting to Share something More from the Heart. And it's as Important as Important is the Epic of Sports and Role Model for Kids.
Have been Watching how even Great Genius Allen Iverson said how Lebron James was impossible to be defined by words, the Good he was at High-School... Tremendous!
Beyond Personal Appreciation and Admiration, Honestly Think DESERVES the Prize to the Best Defender of the League. True!
I can See so Easy, his Impact on Defense of Team, comparing when He is or is not on the court.
This year, HONEST AND TRUE TERMS, Prize is His!

Well, things I Thought had to say out loud.
Brooke, You Know... I can not do any other thing. Pulling of Truth is too Strong to me.
I Love You and Adore You, See later soon!! Wish me Happy Dreams!!  Wink  Smile  ( cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley )
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Now, suddenly came to me some Truth. True.  Smile Smile 
Like healthy jokes, and more when they're based upon the Truth.
When I saw You for the second time, in front of me. There's somthing I still have not explained.
Something difficult to believe (still something to say more), from the moment we remember I did even talk about my "barbotina" ( affraid wave ), natural fluid from the excited body of a male (preejaculation, preparing the "land" for the landing of sperm into the sexual organ of female -well, know it's known but I explain; yes, like to explain , in fact  Laughing  Smile ).
This aside, there was the BIG "SURPRISE". Yes. I Mean, I was Always, through this "blessing" Imagination God gave me, Dreaming (slept or awaken or between) of You usually under my own terms. But I had to find out that this "dream" was a Person, Yes, it was. The Famous Brooke Shields, for more details. And this Person was Showing Up so Clear, BEAUTY and TALENT asides, a Character and a Personality that was Impacting Mine.
I was a robot whose software (and HARDware too, it's True  Smile Laughing Smile ) was not prepared for the information needed to be processed. Prepared for processing dreams, but not that Beautiful Reality.
You can Believe (about this, I DO KNOW YOU, AND ALL, DO BELIEVE ME) it was Very Impacting, the whole thing. VERY. I Know You Knew it. But, as it happens, frequently, with things in the middle of my way in the house, I had not noticed. Explicit terms, I mean. Translated into words, I can Interiorize Better, the Feeling.
Now, nothing of that would happen to me.
I mean, still Impressed for All the "stuff", but this "BIG PLUS" would not be there in my mind. Very Different.
This has to be added to All I said, about uncertainties about what was expected from me, about what I was expecting ( Smile Laughing Smile ), jail or something (TRUE!)...
Very DIFFICULT night for any Human Being.
And, after All, I think all was done so Nice.
I Think it could be Beautiful because There was Something Real, between two human beings there, All Around us asides, like Pure Hearbeats of Love. Thundered and Flowered.
Smile Shared! I Love You!! Smile 
cheekey smiley  flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi, Brooke!!
 Smile Smile 

Before going, reset mind now, have to say All I've said again.
The Good in 8 years for a moment of a kiss. Now!!
You, Your Existence, FULFILL MY HEART.
I Love You so...
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

As I Do open say that all that happened would not have happened if I had been an american Citizen (I do regret all nationalism that are any kind of defeat for Universal Humanism), I Do Also Share that there's nothing more Magnetic to my conscience and subconcience than the Search for the Metaphysical Truth. Nothing.
Though Physical Living is Getting better by moments (well, last moving me in the street was not so bad for somebody so poorly trained, Good, Great!, but by Care: Need this Exercise, even my weight, appearently obvious to my mirror, notices it), my Motivation lies There.
But this Place is Part of that too. Making One of Human Spirit! Mine, this Time  Smile 
Have many things to say ( cheers today I could listen, by cell, Big Congratulations from somebody, Friend, about my Master Task: I'll send the rest, because it's much better, but not as it will become, each day a little better).
Have many things to say, but wait till tuesday.
Have Very Beautiful and Good Days, God Bless!
Love Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!
Some News as Role Models Heros from Saint Antonio are so BEAUTIFUL, and INSPIRING for ALL.
God Bless, Thank You for Sharing The Beauty!

Some more Calm. Everybody OK. I was Fine, just some Emotional: I've been working (till now after some rest for dinner, I've not come back right now), finishing some tasks, but Mind was a little less bussy than usual on other things...
And the Eternity in Love is so Beautiful too that...
Well, Here We're Going (though I've been OK for All of the Day!!).
When going, today, will pay a visit to University for new Book. Taking Easy (that Song, "American Girl" is Very Beautiful: yesterday on the radio a gentleman called, telling his story: about some life's defeats, and how a lady that had lost one child of her Helped him to Get out from the dark; he said she Always said this Song Made her Feel like she could send All (obviously, the bad) to... You know; Shared because it's Funny, and some Feminism is a Rule Here of course -though lyrics are not totally Joyful, there's the Spirit that says: "Here I am"; I do Understand why Liking).
Well, Sending Big Brooke Hug and Best for All!
Brooke I Love You Very Much and So that's so Beautiful. See tomorrow later on the Love.
cheers Remember that Always with You!! cheers 
 party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for a Calm Day.
Could See new Pictures.
So Beautiful!
Among other things (You know me... wave ), Good kind, came to mind that this Staying is such a Rare thing. Remembered I do still have to stay more Polite terms. Improving, day by day.
I Like so Much Pictures, and that other One from "Who Say" (I'll find out some way to See Your Twitter Account if I can), New Year Dinner. HOW BEAUTIFUL!
Much better than I can still say by English Idiome,
"The star looked radiant despite the cold winds blowing around the city", from the News place.
It's so Beautiful, the last one too. I mean, telling something Beautiful.
(taking as personality description)
I Like so much too!!
Much more focused on it than thinking about walls up (Got Deeper Conceptual Comunication, not ordinary, True, but BEAUTIFUL, BROOKE), Thank You!!
Love, Eternal!!
 flower cheers love smiley  cheers flower 

ps: One Day, One Day, I KNOW WE'LL TALK  action smiley
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley 

psII: Easy day today, and Much More Beautiful Now. Later will Post some Beauty of the Day!  
 santa party smiley  cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Truly thinking about today Posts, think are good. Those thoughts... I Do Believe!
Brooke, You can BELIEVE and be SURE about the Fact I'll be OK Here and in my World.
There' so Much to Do. And I've got More Energy and Faith in the inside than when I was 17, 18, 19, 20, 21... True!
Want You to be OK!
Will take a Look at The Campaign Movie Video.
Starting over in Good Mood, True!  action smiley 
I Do Believe in what I say, and I prove it. Love is the only answer for Growing Up as Persons. David Hume said that emotions are more important than reason, about the Knowing about the Existence. I'd have something to say about, but as Big Lines, I Do Agree with that!
See later, Loving so Much!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Many things to tell. Mood is already OK. Mode is "Great"!  Smile 
It was Amazing, Conference on Friday. Professor, Lady from Granada's University, Talked about "Urbanismo" (Developing of "Urbe"-city, including Law, Political Structures..., though there was never a Senate, but Capitolio and other Topical Buildings yes) from Rome in my Land Mallorca. General terms, Reasons: Treat with People Living There, Positive for the both of them, no fights. It was a Logistic Rute of First Order, for the transporting of minerals from "península hispánica" to Italy. Development Growed Up Paralelistic to the Big Imperial Rome's Final One. Official from Incoming of General Cecilio Metello ( Smile Smile Smile ) in 123 before Crist.
More dedicated to Pollentia ( Smile Smile Smile , Pollença) and some less, from one hand to other hand, to Palma.
Great Explanation about the orientation of the structure of the city, by the line of the sun and a cercle and, by the drawing of "bisectrices", by triangles made upon it, all from the "ternas pitagóricas" (all "números enteros" from the classic "la suma del cuadrado de los catetos es igual al cuadrado de la hipotenusa".
It was a Colony, but Important, till the point any Citizen from these cities could get the highest public honors in Rome. This last point was Surprising.
INTERESTING HISTORY!
 cheers cheers cheers 

Yesterday, MORE MALLORCA, Enjoyed a day in the country and the mountain.
Rute was "de la pedra seca GR (Gran Recorrido) 221"  Smile Smile Smile 
I got the top of one mountain, quite high enough. I mean, not the Carpatians, p.e., but quite tough because the last part I get away from the road and got the short line to the top, like any other goat.
Felt my Shape, and the explossion on the top was so Delightful and Wild.
Yes, I was going up like posessed machine my heart, beating. Each couple of steps, my heart wanted more. Till the point I ended at the highest speed of my walk. Over rocks.
It was amazing, some construction, natural, of them. There was a moment when all of the land I was feet on was made of rocks as vertical panels, separated by cms and finishing (right under feet) as very thin lines, all across the place. I thought that falling on there could not be exactly a softy one  Laughing Smile 
Everything ended well. Some wet on the top, and only a little "esguinze" while descending, but OK. I had a muscle contracture, more than a month enduring, and I think it got better by the weight (not the last part of the walk) on my shoulders and my back.
So Good Dealing with Friends and People. Felt Very Good All.
Nature, Light Sun, Pure Air...
There was a family of asses in the "Refugi dels Tossals Verds", and they were so cute.
Shared!
I'm tired, but relaxed.
Today, more Good Work.

Brooke, Love!!

ps: Thank You Very Much for Beautiful Videos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: