Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One and One Still is One!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13398

PostSubject: One and One Still is One!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

came for the Meaning and for the Sense, only Possible through the Love.
Not methaphysical or prophetical (please Shocked ), just Human Thinking.
Because the One, as Way to be Followed by the Sense of the Meaningful Symbol of The One, is like Sacred for Human Life: psicological and social "salvation".
And I must stay True to that Idea, because not doing it would mean betraying myself.
I Have to Stay, and Sharing.
Truth: not Feeling bad, Swear; and ONLY WISHING GOODNESS!
Energy Ready for next finish-lines, in PROGRESS!
Will come later for a while too.
Not for handling the state of World upon my shoulders, just for the Meaningful Believing and for Culture, for Learning, All, for Sensitive, for Love and for Life!
Everyday, exactly The Same! action smiley
flower Love You! flower
love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
cheekey smiley flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley

Coming for some NEEDED for my body and brain (so Much!) walk and little stretching.
Brooke, confession:
By some new added kind of stretching of legs, that I started to do because of tendons inflamations in them, not only muscles of legs have increased level of mass. Also my ass!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Problem is that I am having two consecutively broken trousers, in that part... "salva sea la parte", in spanish Smile Smile
Everytime I may try stretching something ( Smile Smile )... sounds the phone! (Laughing to me)
No, this was True, just sounded (True! tongue smiley ).
I was in the Stretching Subject. Don't know from what place I was in the streets ( Smile Wink Smile ), because don't remember what I was going to say.
Smile Everything's Rolling Natural, for what We See, so!! Smile
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

flower Loving You Very Much, going to Work!! Adored, Adored of Mine!! flower
flower True, All I Want is Treating You Well and Nice Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: we'll see what my mother says about new work I'm bringing to her (what I showed to neighbor ( cheekey smiley Laughing ) was not that much). Well, Keep on Going Well!!
I have another problem, because for the reason of increasing ass mass, trousers are starting to make more pressure on the "forepart". Oh my, Everything's Helping!! wave
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley cheers flower Smile

How are things!
Today Big Football Match (NBA Playoffs are being Truly Big too, Wow!), and going for New Book from Professor Bernat Riutort. After "Comunicative Action Theory" and " Hermenéutica y facticidad" (sorry, spanish needed, True! Smile ), pages he recommended to me, and after it I'd Like to Read something, or All, on Book with Putnam ("Normas y valores") and those Talks with Pope Ratzinger Benedictus XVI. After it, ready for coming back to "Human Knowledge and Interests" and "Verdad y validez".
I've Seen a Comference for this month... Wow! Have to See!
I am Totally Smile as Razz Now, Please, Brooke action smiley
party smiley Sharing Heart, as Human Illusion for Good! party smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Prepare for Pictures... No, just Staring Nice at the camera. Don't wait for jokes or shows.
tongue smiley Nice and Fine, Well, All One can be!! tongue smiley
flower Love You!! flower
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

How are things!
Some More Good Sharing: Professors are being Highly Helping, True! action smiley
I Know We All will can go through Everything Well, economic crises and all those things!
Too many Valuable things Involved: People, Human.
I'm Very Confident about Going through it All Well! Calm, Solidary and Wise.

Just adding it would be VERY MAGIC to me to See You, Brooke, Interviewing Michael Caine, Yes, quite Much action smiley
You're Fulfilled with Talent! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

Going to some Work. It will be a Hot Summer: Illusion, Working Hard... God!
Smile flower And I Love You so!! flower Smile

ps: ah, wishing for posting my pictures (could not post today, using image web... well, calm, Everything quite enough). Sending Tons of Big Wishes of Joy and Inspiration!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

Came for a while.
What a Beautiful Day. It was Truly Made Up.
Wow! Keep in Touch, this One is Heaven's!!
party smiley love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley party smiley

I'm going to keep in touch with this other Professor too, fluid on time.
It's Good and Important.
Smile Smile Smile

flower I Love You and Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Everything's OK Here, Life is Light, and We Must and We Can and We Do Care about!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower

ps: one way or another, I will come in the weekend for some Friendly Touch!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Smile

as it's said in last Video chosen, Good Movie, I Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley

ps: and it's going so Good!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed May 29, 2013 9:34 am

Smile Hi, how are things!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hi, again. Smile Smile
Very hungry, True, have to go to have some meal, but before came. Responsible.
Smile Smile

Well, it's the routine I Love and Feels so Good. Nothing extremely dangerious if I change it, but well, I Like Doing it.
Thank You Very Much for Videos, How Balanced Looks and Talks for the camera when talking about Directing "Chicago" and all those things. Wow! cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Amazing!
And Thank You Everybody for Help!
Smile Smile Smile

Yesterday spent quite good time listening to song "Don't walk away" from ELO, with cartoons, How Beautifully Made.
It made me Feel some Razz / tongue smiley , it's Nostalgic adult like kid, Having Romantic Fun.
Those Memories, those Feelings, no matter the age, never die. And We can Make Never die.
party smiley flower party smiley

flower Smile cheekey smiley Brooke, I Love You, for Eternity!! cheekey smiley Smile flower

ps: had very Good Rest, for All the things!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just have received visit of my Good Friend Pep to my place. We've talked some geek ways we like.
Not very usual, True, to have visits. It's OK to me. This way, when I go out more wills for social.
He's one of my kind, I mean, never surrender. His back is Seriously Ill and he's flinting stones of his piece of land when needs.
I used to tell him affraid , but he goes on.
Truly, this kind, one time Finds out the Way to Drive Well that character, can be Truly Good.
Modestly, I am. Feelings about Life are so Good, Wills for NICELY Pushing the Living for Good are More Alive than ever before.
flower Come on! flower
cheers cheers cheers

Conclusions about ways for Work I am progressively Finding out. Good! geek
Happy about. As I'm reading and thinking, Sense keep coming to my mind.
Much More Interested about what I'm Doing may finally be Good itself (not meaning the made till now is bad, not at all Smile , talking about my quality only) than any other thing about recognizing my task. Much less Important, True!

Brooke, I Love You, I Truly Love You, and I don't know what's happening to me, but as I'm growing older, those Feelings about Going on for my chosen Way, Symbolical Destiny, get Stronger and Stronger, and Better and unselfish.
flower As my Love for You!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: See at night for Kiss!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,

I know I said the last was the last, but not.
Smile Smile

Thank You so Much, THANK YOU action smiley for Pictures!
I'll Wear in my mind, the Closest ever possible to my Heart, I Love You!
Very Touching!
flower How LOVELY and BEAUTIFUL Family! flower

ps: Embarassed (True) and cheers cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Smile Smile

And while, Stay Fine.
There're so many things I am Liking in Actual Life.
Have to Find out some better material staying for those of mine (this is Me!), but beyond this, I would not change those People for anything, I Swear.
I think You Understand me. I Love You All because of LOVE!!!!
And in this Beauty, All those things are OK to me.
Some more thoughtful, but Honest the same, had to say.
You don't have to be worried I may search some thirtie's or my age girl, I mean.
I should have added "in the case I win lottery money".
Some Fun.
I'm Done. Don't be Worried about that. It's me, how I am. I can not be any other way.
And Illusion from Shared Goals, from my Working, are so Tremendous, You can Believe me.
I'm being Sincere for Good, but first have to say it clear, I'm Sincere about my Good Staying. Don't want to change!!
Smile I Love You, Brooke. If anytime... I'm Here!!!! Smile

ps: Had to Express All these things!! It was Needed, for Goodness!!
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am

Hi,
Smile Very Happy Smile

and Please Remember I'm Always Here for Fun and for Good.
The same I'm doing when combining Videos and Everything, for Make some Nice Fun and Make You Enjoy action smiley

ps: and All Friends coming too, of course! Many People, God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi, in short lines:

In this World of Symbolic Dreams, that are Made of our Souls, Brooke You do OWN my Heart for Eternity, and There beyond every single odd, We'll be Happy in Love.
In this World of Living, of Human, Feeling quite Understood and Protected at this Time.  All I've been Going through Made me Much Stronger and Better Person, and Helped me to Understand Much Better Everything, You ALL and Me and the World Living.
Reason of Logic Discussion can not Bring Solutions to the Complicated World.  Reason Fulfilled with Soul is One Possibility for the Start of Staying and Living Together, in this World.
If You Asked me what brain I'm Needing now, I'd probably answer Jurgen Habermas and Michael Jackson Ones, Healthy at Once.
That's "just" All I Want to Be.
So, such a Modest guy LaughingSmilelove smiley, Here We're going!
floweraction smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 am

Hi, Good Time,

I've Truly been under Pressure at Work, oh yes.
Translating one page a minute, already, and more things.
Yesterday in the evening, more than 6, was truly "oops, oh my tired mind".
Now I think Work will be at some more normal levels.
Also, taking inhalating medicine for breathing, and feel MUCH BETTER.
Slept Well too.
Sending Tons of Love, Essence Real!
Not many emoticons because they erase the letters, LOL, and after these days writing and writing... Oh my!
What a Beautiful Brooke Video, Thank You.
Many News.  Not taking anything as Personal, just can Say that I Wish You the Best Possible!
Here I think We're OK Now.
If any time, Brooke or Director of Forum or Bosses Think it's Time for me to Stop Coming, One Polite Message Would be Enough.  I'd go Forever with no simple complaining.
In the other side, I'm Inviting Brooke to Come to my Island, if She ever Wants.
This sounds really ridiculous (spanish meaning, not the english), but Well, it's for Expressing my Good Feelings about Chances that Have been Given to me from the First Moment.
And I Understand Very Well the Reasons: PROTECTING!  I was unknown and quite "not normal".
And about my Talent, not being Apreciated or Offered for anything from not a simple place: well, it's normal to me in life (I am not the best selfselling and more things that use to happen); and also, the same Importance, WHEN I CAME WAS NOT THINKING AT ALL ABOUT BUSINESS.
In the other side, I Think this is not only for Brooke and for Dedicating.
Think, as I was Sent to "The View", I've Been Able, with Help of You All Friends, to Build Up Something Good and that Does Worth it.  And it can be Much Better.
It's just that yesterday's night, as You Know, I was Watching "Elementary", and I Liked.  Very Big Sherlock Holmes Admiring, since very little kid.  Watched on TV (after, older, read).
I thought about Reasons of being liked by so many, after watching Good docummentary, but I'll talk about it another day.
I Love You!
Tell Brooke I Truly Love her in Peace and from bottom of my Heart!!
flowerlove smileyflower
action smiley

ps: my life is Going Good, True.  Health, working, staying... OK!  I Feel Well in the inside!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am

Hi,

only for explaining numbers are Real from dream of morning.  But don't mean anything as Message I may send.  True!
Just sharing.  I think it's fun, to have this kind of dreams.
Never in life thought I'd do so many things for a girl.
I would have not believed though Saint Thomas had came down to Earth to Explain it to me.
It's Energy that I Need, and it's not so tiring as it may seem.  I Enjoy it!!
But it's not the Only Reason, You All Know!
Feels Good.  Going to my Tasks.  See later!
Tell Brooke I Love her, and then Embrace and Kiss her, from my part.
Good Days!
Love!!
Smileaction smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Came for little walk.  Breathing, getting shape, the usual, not that much.
Motivated for sharing.  Things that came to mind.
I've read news about Movie I think has to be Good, about Philopher Hannah Arendt, Directed by Margaret Von Trotta.
The concept of "la banalidad del mal" that philosopher talked about and Studied.  It's Truly Important to my thoughts too.
And for this: I truly think, not proves, that there're parts of our human brains that we consider totally normal, from moral point of view I do accept as integrated part of community, that (those parts of brain) I do think are connected, someway, to neuronal roads to those other ones (evolution of brain).  Per example, the normal competition for the Living, in Society, and as Good.
This does not mean one thing takes to another one, but there's an opened way that, in the other side, gets closed at some other times, per example, while listening to a Michael Jackson's Song, for saying One.  I'm talking about the "angelical" mind we almost all do have.
"Materismo dialéctico", from Marx, says that not all in society goes through rules of formalistic logic, per example, the quantitative increasing of people associated for something good (in his case, for their rights -not talking about politics now; in fact, don't know if I will ever do, even when grown older) can bring to qualitative changes of consciousness that are paralelistic to social ones (chaning in "structure" and "superstructure").
Till what point is that possible?
On my own theories, that's what I've been working for, and will keep on doing.  Those things I talked about: Morality, Education, Mirrors...
Till what point?
Only Time will Tell.
I'm Living Much More Peaceful Ways, I Do Swear, about those things.
The only thing I know is that, in the case there may be Limits that are Impossible to overeach, for that way to Good, anyway, All Way Made Up before will have been and will be Blessing to Human, and to All around it.
Thank You for Listening!
Not emoticons.  So, some space.

Yesterday's night was watching TREMENDOUS AND TOUCHING AND ADMIRABLE TV Program about Julius Erving, Dr. J, Story.
Talking about Purity of Mind, those doors were Opened in my Mind while Watching the Program.  God Bless, I ADMIRE SO MUCH!

Another thing Wanted to Say is THANK YOU, and EXPRESSING MY TRUE ADMIRATION, for Two NBA Teams in Finals.  Amazing, You're All Real Champs and the Best.
San Antonio and Miami Teams, Role Model for All and, SO IMPORTANT, for Kids.

I do have to say, also, that I Do Totally Agree with Lebron James Words, about the Fact not being worried about things People may tell.
Bravo!

About this last subject, and coming back to my telling, think that it's important, for being integrated in society, to listening to others opinion.  The absolute going away is only possible in the jungle.  But there's one thing beside it.  When you feel you're treated not fair terms, or objective, at the very least, and feel that "banalidad del mal" is in behaviours or words from those who talk or come around you, I do Honestly thing you're authorized to feel the way this Extraordinary Sportman and Champions says.
Opinion is always subjective, but, always respecting rules for convivency, there comes a time whe you do know.
This is Very Important for All People who Works under spotlight.

And one more thing.  When you're making an overexposition of yourself, as I did when was feeling so bad, as I knew while doing (blessed example from Great Movie), I honestly think someway, even uncosncious, you know you're going, intentionedly, to stay under the fire.
It's not the same as reality shows.  It's different.  People who go there, usually always, have good reasons for going.  Personal.

Well Shared for Good.  I All came, this way, to my mind while I was walking.
God Bless!
Feeling quite Good and Inspired for All Goodness.
Good Teams.  Let's Go and Come on,  "Chicago" One!
Tell Brooke I Love her so Much!
Brooke, I Love You so, my Dearest, my Dream, my Inspiration, my LIFE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi,

First of All Have to Say I Think You're an Extraordinary Mother!
Thank You, You're Welcome!!
Smilecheekey smileySmile

Wise is Needed for Parenthood AMAZES me, True from Heart I say!
flowerflowerflower

how are things.
Today some more working.
Not posting anything because I am not Entering Subjects where I am a Stranger and Have to Respect.
Only saying I am quite Convinced about the Fact I was not who started to be rude.  I am quite Calm about it! action smiley
I Know I Came and Stayed quite Polite.
There was a frog and I, blind, was shooted at everytime so free and no cost.
I am not asking for anything, because I was NOBODY.  I am a Stranger.
And it's All as Normal as Human!
Rudeness is not only about manners, it's also about Behaviours and Facts.
Just had to say.
SmileSmileSmile

I Need Inner Peace, and my Future can Only be Made Up by me.
And I'm going to be Sensitive, and I'm going to be Strong enough to bring the ice cold when see bad intentions.
I will Stay in this World and Thinking One, as Places Shared (not the only one), and I am not going to Try anything about the spotlight.  Never!
If One Day You Want to talk, just Say.
All I've said about Day Michael Passed Away is True.
I am quite Scientist mind, but well, I Do Believe in Power of Representing.  Like Music, like poetry, like theatre or movies.
If it's Possible to be More Honest (and that's for Sure) it's just because I can not reach, by now at the very least.
Have to say Thanks for All from last Months (probably from before but I was too "focused" -admiting this was rude time me), I had never supposed something like this.  It's Like Unmaterial Collective Conscience, with highs and lows as All.
Wishing so Much Well!
Going to Work quite Focused and Strong!  It does Worth it!
NEED YOU, and also Everybody too, FEEL GOOD AND OK ABOUT ME.
I'd Like not angry too, but the first thing is the First One I Want.
As I am not omniscient and as I am never having the answers, I have to say All and All Every Time.  So, I Do, it's OK.
From the Heart, I Love You!  My Prayers, anyway they may be made up each time, are with You!
Tell her I Love!
I Love You, I Love You, with no ends!!
Will come later, even if it's only for a Big Hug!!  First of All, FRIENDLY!!
For All!
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 pm

flower love smiley hasi Hi, I Love You!! hasi love smiley flower 
cheekey smiley Smile Smile Smile cheekey smiley 
action smiley 

Came for a Moment. Air becomes Fresher, when I Do Breathe Here, and heartbeats stronger a sweeter.
I'm Very Touched, as Happy, for the Developing of things.
It's BEAUTIFUL!! It Truly is!
cheekey smiley Quite speechless for the Happiness of Here, as Beautiful Emotion Living cheekey smiley 
And I was worried for the possibility my heart could become some iced for the Studying... Maybe concentrated while Working, but Emotions Were Made Up so Much Better in Mind and Heart!!
Later will Come for symbol of Embracing You. Just symbolic because Doing for All Day!!
You're the Light by my side and the Joy in my Heart!!
flower I Love You so, Brooke, Very Much and More!! flower 
Embraced:
love smiley cheers love smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am

Hi, again!!
Smile Smile 

And though I don't see pictures of the Family anymore, it's the same to me. The fact I Do Feel You're Loved and Loving... It's PEACE.
It's OK to me.
I Do Really Feel myself Easy today. That was the lonely night! geek Laughing 
In this level of nerves activity, I can Work things out so Much Better.
Even in the case Brooke was not Here anymore, I'd keep on coming. Affection is Real.
Happy, I Think You're Here too!!
I Love You, but I'm Living my Life. This way it's Better for All. About my coming Here, for the stop of selfish or "fighties" for the search of something that's felt as lost. In this other kind of staying, Honest and True, things are Much Easier and Connected to Universe.
In my social and daily dealing with People, I Do Feel I Appreciate the "third" Person.
But, Brooke, You'll Always be my First Love. And I'll ALWAYS CARE.
For dinamic of situation I had to do what I thought had to for Dignity. Hope You're not feeling rancor for me, because in some kind of situations, as I tried to demonstrate (p.e., all kinds of war) our brains and heart do work out different terms. It's Nature!
I'll Keep Loving Here! And Sharing things I Find Good!
Many Greetings Smile action smiley 
The finishing of academic task, and the Real Sensation I've Got Something Solid in my Learning Process, have been Key for my inner Calm. Gave me inner Confidence about me Driving my own Life and, obviously, the more than possible Success. That's Key for All Human.
I'm Willing for Exposition Day. I'm shy, but these things I Like so Much that...
The Good Balancing of "brainy/studying" living with "normal" one will be another Process to go through, and I Do Feel the good increasing levels as time goes by.
flower From Real Peace, I Love You, Brooke!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Thank You for All Messages, Comforting and Calm!
By the moment the internet is not going very well for uploading pictures now. It's OK. I'll try later or tomorrow or the first day I can.
I'm OK. I Know I Did Comunicate what I Needed to Say!!
Going to some dinner. See later.
Smile flower I Love You and Hold You and Kiss You and Need You!! flower Smile 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

talking about humor. Just a moment ago, have gone out for a while to breathe some fresh breeze and rest eyes (yes, use to have eyes tired, for reading, computer and TV).
When coming, read "Salón de actos", a room for (the name? scratch ) social meetings and comferences and those things. I thought, "de qué clase de actos estamos hablando". Smile Rolling Eyes Laughing 
Talked for a while with workmate whose husband has been really ill, now it's OK, waiting for some medical tests but well, and took care. She appreciated.
I Felt Well.
About morality: to never loose perspectivity must be key. In this perspectivity, it's good to remember any possible differences among humans are, in fact, a matter of quantity, not quality, level or degree. Losing that from our vision horizon is a mistake. And talking, more than anybody, to myself.
After so much "deconstructive" me, some Constructivity of mine Did Feel Really Well!
See later, in a Hug!!
Caring, Always!!
God Bless!
Smile flower Love You, but still Love You!! flower Smile 
cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

my Very Beautiful Angel of Mine action smiley 
Came really tired from the presenting. Quite enough. Tension.
But Good tension.
Have to say that my body has TRULY Reacted, Physically, to Pictures of You.
It's "difficult" to understand. Tired brain and body, and "Army Wives" Pictures and that One from Article about You in Spain, All Together -Beauty and You and Meaning around- Truly ELEVATED me!!
Tremendous!!
Stopping for while about this, for explaining how did things run.
Oh my!! wave 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

I read presentation very fast, 14 minutes. Too fast, totally out of necessary pauses, high and lows for indicating importance of each thing and giving time to assimilate things.
Reason: I was around the limit of time.
Good News: TOTAL CONCENTRATION. Nerves absolutely only about the time, not for being examined.
True! Great for the Naturally shy guy!
My Concentration and Understanding, Good Terms, was (one call from University, right now, True: about CD to present, OK, They're HELPING NICE, TRUE!), was even better than usually.
Big News to me.
About results now.
Feels good sharing, but I honestly do more because think it's being expected from me to share.
Very bad, failing, about Methodology, as I said Here. Too much open range of subjects impossible to be caught in an academic work of investigation. This was not an essay.
Critics Were True and Fair!
In fact, I Do Admit took the Work for Achieving the Bases of Philosophy I Needed, more than focuse myself in the investigation itself, orthodoxy of it I mean.
Also, Wanted to Find Supporting Points for the Start of my Theories.
I Did Find.
7'5 over 10. Professors were so KIND about it. Valuation of "pros" and "against" aspects took to this result.
This means the value ("VERY AMAZED" were the words about this) of achieving some kind of good level, oh my this is post-degree title, in fact, withouth 5 years degree, efforts and all, and probably conclusions were Positively Valuated. My Illusion for the Subject Philosophy was Very Welcome too!
Good!
I took notes for next level. More focusing on specific aspects of subjects of Philosophy, more well defined and explained, from the begining, intentioned conclusions and always fundamenting all discussing from bibliographic appointments, scientist terms of working.
Have to say I'm OBJECTIVELY SATISFIED.
I mean, for the level of knowledge I've achieved on subject as Difficult as Habermas Philosophy, and for the level of Conclussions as little Essay, thought I Did Deserve better degrees, and still think; but, in the other side, Honestly Think Mistakes in Perspective I took for the working Have to count about it.
And formal mistakes (like fixing well and totally developed the index... Yes, this is me! wave action smiley ) were there too.
As I said, after all, balancing terms, Better degrees than I Truly Deserved.
It's been a good cure of Modesty to me. And Learning about terms for Next Work.
I've been Cheered about Future. And some subtile comparissons in the air, heard, between me and other Philosophers.
Honestly, I'M IN GOOD HANDS!
Shared!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

flower Now Have to Talk about HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, LADY!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I'm much more clear-headed. Taking easy the day. Gotta work, but it's all steps for practising the easy way of doing things when doing seriously.
"A monsterous holiday" seems to be Very Nice Movie, Released Today 15th.
Smile That must mean Something!! Smile 
cheekey smiley Truth: my fighting mode is so much "lover". I've disconnected mine cheekey smiley 
Think I'm not the only one. How Good!! Love You!!
Please do not worry about my inner staying. I deal well with Everything.
The Waiting for some more eyes contact and touch I'm taking Easy, through ways I've been talking about.
And now I'm not worried about bad emotions or anything bad when Happy Happen!!
Smile cheers Smile 

Here, Thinking about All, but First of All I'm Thinking about Very Specific three Ones, You Know, Four. Want to Bring Peace, Good Feelings and Calm.
I can not deal well with myself by any other ways of behaviour from me.
And Thinking about All too, VERY MUCH!
Feeling, on this thinking!
flower And, Brooke... How Beautiful You are!! I Love You!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Good Morning Again, Adored,
Smile Smile 

I've been going wave for a while, finishing tasks. I mean, have not finished all, but the urgencies.
One moment for breathing.
Mind is only ready "reading" (Smile Smile ) for kissing now, not much inspired for talks.
Saying is Good valve. Also explaining.
flower I Send You Big Hug, and Want All the Light of the Day for Your Heart!! flower 
Loving You Very Much, it's Easy to go and play around fine. For those few moments in lobbies I had, for going from one place to another, I had time for finding couple of minutes for talk about football, one ADORABLE kid with Mother (workmate)... Very Nice and Kind.
flower I Love You so, Stay with me for Eternity!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile cheers Smile 

Came from some walk. After, working Much Better.
I've got Pictures of You in computer, as Always, but today "reduced" under for just pushing and then You Appear again. Some moments along the day.
You're Here!!
flower See later, how I Love You Very Much!! flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Smile Came for On e and All!! Smile 
Some Fun.
Just One!
Brooke, those Pictures of The Broadway's are a Heavenly Loveliness. Oh my!!
Went for some walk and did not feel bad. Breathing Well.
I am Feeling Well, True.
Sending many Greetings and Hugs, Human Care, at last!
flower And Loving You so, Lady, Beautiful!! flower 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: those projects about solar energy, Very Good. Maybe, after all, it's Possible to Make this Beautiful Planet Last for some more time.
Smile hasi Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: