Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Going very well. The cold is quite controlled (True, direct meaning).
I've been given some Task here at Work.
I've appointed meeting with Professor for next wednesday, to talk about new bibliography, related to Damasio and Rorty. More upon this last one now.
Going Good. Driving the car!!
Smile Smile 

Now some fun, TOTAL Razz Smile kind.
Brooke, take care with some mates up There for next Tree Lighting Event, if they start talking about new shirts or You see they're making like they needed help for put one on. Be careful from the "shirting".
Ask one Gentleman There, will tell You All about.
Smile Smile Smile 

Some TRY for Nice. God Bless!
Well, See later, Loving!!
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi!!
 flower Smile flower 

Adored.
This Love is Systemical (because I've got Systematically to Love You!!) and Systemic (because I Love You with All of me!!).
Now I've got to put heartbeats low, for not entering the "spinning" wheel of the Long Longed Long (much time, very wanted, for so long time wanted  Smile Smile ) Kissing.
See later, Good Work!
 flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Yesterday's night, in Videos Watched, I left as last Image when You in "Sahara" role are Kissing bye (before he wake up, in the morning) to your gentleman in the Movie, for going for a race, I think ( Wink Smile ).
Very Beautiful Picture, for this it was the last One. Today I'll Do the same with the same Image. Very Cute and Touching, the Seeing of it, and the Imagination Playing about and upon it.
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

About the Big Book, forgot to say many things, like Medical Big Experiments about Functions of Parts of Brain. It's not my subject, so I'm just reading and Learning.
But Wanted to add, to what I said before, something about the "marcador somático", as the System of retroalimentative signs Body/Mind before Inputs from the outside.
A.R. Damasio also talks about how we do make decissions.
In our "memoria disposicional" we all do have an amount (in the form of images) of our states of mind/body before some situations we've lived before that we categorize, as a whole thing (situation in the outside and situation in the inside). When it comes something that it's the same, or almost or similar, as something we went through before, the weight of the "emotive" reactions, classic terms, is so Determinating for our Decission. Obviously, it's not possible to fix a rule following mathematical criteria. But that's All so Enlightening.
For him, the Evolutionist Perspective for this whole thing is Key for Understanding. His description of the evolution of senses it's so interesting, as reactions to the physical context (the part I'd like to know more about is if we could talk about two different kind of impressions in our system: the object and the reaction in our body -senses- to the difference that object means compared to the before state of things; because this interaction can be more complex, as One).
It's also very Interesting how He describes process of Evolution as something not going to Perfection, just a process for better survive, that sometimes means some disavantages or, at the very least, some "simplifications" not much brilliant (p.e.: how our brain evolutioned: making things (its changes) the easiest and simpliest way, if this had been just a task to directly do).
And it's so Interesting how the Author Describes this "System" as something that it's in some interface between the consciencious and the inconsciencious, catching both of them, in a proportion that it's so difficult to be fixed. And this "Mix" for almost All Mental Processes.
His final concept of brain is something like a System of Systems, that have very Complex Interactions (between systems, parts of systems, and among all), specific each one for each case.
I DO AGREE SO MUCH!
Finally, about what I said about "el yo neural" and human conscience, the same Author Admits and ends saying that there's Still so Much to Be Discovered and Thought about it.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Well, See later!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:06 pm

action smiley cheekey smiley 

Only for a moment. Not last one.
I'm Listening, I'm Listening.
I Love You!!
Just Trying, by my intelligence, Following All the Best I can. All.
I'm going to be brave before the pain, when it comes, I'll dominate my unconscience, if necessary.
Those Signs from You, I've GOT TO BELIEVE.
I DO HAVE TO CARE ABOUT.
For so many times along the day, I'm Feeling how much I'd Give for a Moment of an Embrace, so TIGHT. I KNOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT.
I'm Going to be Good (sounding more childish than usual but it's True).
By now, going to Work and Study so Hard. I'll Make You're More Pride about me, More than ever in the past. You'll See.
How Beautiful Videos, Today. That One from the Chicago Bulls Team, with Ladies Dancers, and Gentleman Asking One to Marry...
Wow, wet eyes to the sound of Music.
Strenght that Love Gives to Us is Impossible to be finished. I Do Feel Everyday!!
See in a while!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

First of all, Thank You for the number in this subject. True Easy Staying. Blessing to know. Specially about my own behaviour.
 Smile Smile Smile 

As I always use to do, after reading a book, some thoughs como, like corollaries of my own, like some original "post scriptum" that comes to all after reading and interiorizing most part of concepts (that's what I truly hope, for the Interesting Subject is!).
Sharing in Spanish, Easy to Translate to English by Internet.
Hope it may be a little original help. In any case, We Do keep Working!
Had ideas in mind, just had to let them appear on the paper, easily. Intellectual Maturation process, of ideas and of my mind.
Here it is:
"El razonamiento humano, la capacidad aplicada del raciocinio, contiene mucho más de lo que el método científico de certeza objetivante (la objetividad absoluta no es posible, en su aplicación por el ser humano) puede ofrecerle, tanto en un sentido epistemológico retroactivo (la razón como fuente del método) cuanto en un sentido “anteactivo” (el método como fuente del incremento cualitativo y cuantitativo de la capacidad de la razón y de su contenido).
La razón lógica-creativa, condicionada por el cerebro en cuanto sistema “somatosensible”, opera, para la creación científica, en los siguientes momentos –de carácter procesual y substantivo a la vez-:
- Intuición para la hipótesis (PUNTO ESENCIAL: FOCO Y CONSECUENCIA DE LA CREATIVIDAD HUMANA, como DINÁMICA de carácter “ICÓNICO-CONCEPTUAL”).
- Selección de experimientos (dentro de la esfera de los materialmente posibles) y de sus condiciones físicas idóneas.
- Compilación y examen crítico de los resultados.
- Conclusiones y elaboración léxico-semántica y/o matemática de la teoría.
- Crítica y discurso sobre las aplicaciones de los resultados.
Esta razón aplicada no se diferencia en nada, cualitativamente, de los instrumentos deductivos, inferenciales y de creatividad “original” (la “idea feliz”) que cualquier ser humano utiliza o puede utilizar en el día a día; tal vez con la única diferencia de que en el caso del científico profesional puede haber un mayor desarrollo de la misma, por razón de su ejercicio mucho más intenso y prolongado en el tiempo y el espacio.
Esta razón también puede estudiarse por el método científico, pero dada la complejidad de su naturaleza (está científicamente comprobado que ante un estímulo el cerebro humano se ilumina con millones de conexiones neuronales en un milisegundo) y las limitaciones del método objetivante de la ciencia, es necesario subrayar que la razón lógico-creativa dispone de la RECREACIÓN VIRTUAL y de la ARGUMENTACIÓN RAZONABLE E INTUITIVA, como instrumentos fundamentales para la innovación y la crítica cognitivas, tanto sobre el entorno cuanto sobre nuestro propio yo.
No concibo especiales diferencias entre lo anterior, argumentado de modo genérico, y lo que correspondería decir sobre la llamada razón matemática; la cual concibo más propiamente como lenguaje especial, con sus propias reglas igualmente creadas por medio de la razón lógica-creativa, que como una clase de razón de naturaleza distinta.

El concepto de imagen neuronal en un cerebro pensante no queda limitado al de la icónica-visual típica, sino que se trata de una formación con una naturaleza de carácter múltiple y complejo (“indescubierto” en buena parte, por ahora), “fabricada” con la materia prima del conjunto de las percepciones externas y, también, con la de sus propias formas disposicionales innatas, las cuales son a su vez desarrolladas a través de los procesos de las experiencias internas y externas del cerebro. Para el matemático experimentado, la imagen de un número, de una variable o de una ley, no difiere, en cuanto al carácter homogéneo de la naturaleza de nuestro pensamiento y de nuestro ejercicio del mismo (que se adaptará a cada forma de expresión y de lenguaje), de la que se halla en la mente de un etólogo que intenta explicar el comportamiento reactivo y relacional de un animal en la sabana que busca alimento."

See later in a while. Some rest. And quite more Work. Good Staying. Not tired. True!
Brooke, if "brain" is a connected functional concept in reality of our bodies, You can Figure out how my neuronal connections from all places of my body are  Wink  Smile  cheers 
 Smile  party smiley  Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things. How Good and Nice Pictures, those from Anchorman 2 Premiere in NY.
At 10 will Post. Big Hug!
(THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
You Look so Beautiful and Lovely. Happy!  cheekey smiley 
You're Caring quite Well about You, Health I mean. I had a very Good sleeping tonight.
I'm Caring too.
I think I remember You were going to join Michael J. Fox Team for this december. So, Wishing Big Inspirational Time, and Please Send Very Big Hug for Everybody.
See later in a while, Love You so!!
 cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers 

ps: when we Talk so Friendly, it will be so Beautiful, I Know!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Well, preparing for going.
Quite Easier me, Music is an Extraordinary (this word I'm sure about the writing  Laughing Smile ) Help as Support for the State of Mind Conscience Want to Achieve. or even when conscience does not want too.
I've been talking very much about Narrativity, but very few words about Music and Poetry. Probably, because it's More Difficult, have to Admit. I think it's coming from "deepest" places of the brain, this Force to be Felt by the brain and human heart.
Have to read about it, and experiments of neuroscience on it and all.
I'll do. Need time. And Work. Work!
I'm Truly Much More Calm. I exagerated a little. It's OK.
I'll come on sunday, probably. Monday is Holiday.
Brooke Remember Always that I Love You.
And Everybody!
True!Smile 
Brooke Love, Brooke Love!! Smile 
 cheekey smiley cheers flower love smiley flower cheers cheekey smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 am

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

I'm coming with a HORRIBLE mood this morning. I could already not sleep a single hour tonight.
To the nerves for the excitacion from youtube at night ("new year's 2014" and those things that I am just a passive listener and always thinking about what this may mean), I added my sent neighbours hard noise till so late.
Nerves, angry for these sent people (who the heck sent them) and nervous because of thinking when they'll do the next big noises and when they'll finish...
I've got some Conditions for next years.
Reasons:
1) I am IMPORTANT. For many People, many kind, different types of need.
2) I have to take care about myself, only for this.
3) The way things have been going (last 7 years have been the toughest -the most PRODUCTIVE too, I Do Say out Loud, but one thing does not erasing the other one: JUST TRUTH- in my life), are not the best for my health.
4) Since those "blessing" People came, sent by somebody -I KNOW  action smiley - my sleeping has been going worse and worse (it's been for years!). It's All too obvious, and I don't need to explain all sings here. And I don't care if there's anybody who does not know anything about it and does not believe me.

For this:
1) As much as I Know Important People is Reading me, and as much as I know those "blessing" persons have been sent by somebody among them, I am saying this: I WANT THEM OUT. FAR AWAY!
My emotional state NEEDS it. At this moment of the "movie" We've been making, I think I've got my Human Right to my Intim Calm in my own House. And, for just in case I did not have from the beginning for something -something really awful but it's OK-, I think I've actually won the right. My Work Demonstrates it.
2) Till that day, Here I'll only say Hi each morning and will make Philosphical speeches. NOTHING PERSONAL, RELATED TO ME OR TO ANYBODY, WILL EVER GET OUT FROM MY KEYS ANYMORE.

Tonight I will not sleeping in my house, for Rest I Need, because of these neighbours.
If there's still somebody trying to destroy me, or destroy my task, you can be sure they'll not success.

About New Year's Good 2014, I've Got the Fair Solution to Talk. Send me a personal mail, and tell. If You come, I'll go, only to FRIENDLY Talk.
My personal mail is sarodriguez@dgtrebal.caib.es well, this is from my working place, but it's OK. If any Friendly Idea True from the Human Heart, I'll Listen.
Something more to add is that I'm not Visiting anymore at night youtube or any place. Will only come Here to say Good Night!
And, also, for the day, I'm taking some undefined, about the time, vacations from my "communications". Will only be Listening to Actual One You!! For Good, I SWEAR.
If You read well what I'm saying, it's All for Good!!
And for Good Universal I'll keep coming, whatever, for sharing thoughts I think I can Help All! But I am not worried because, for any good reader, Structure is alrady Done.
God Bless!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Also, as a way for disconnecting, I had been thinking about pictures of me.
I mean, not trying a Clooney's or a Pitt's, just some Nice fun, Cute. We'll see if I'm still able, but I think yes I am. Fortunetely, I've lately seen my sister, my particular Scavullo -some nice fun as I said- , is in some better mood, for what I could see yesterday (happy because had finally uploaded the Streets of Fire last song for the mp -not remember numbers, informatical advances are superior than me, though I'm not sure this is exactly the best way for Times on Earth like this, but well, my critics are for Philosophy: TRY to Help to Think, more than critics themselves: I've seen where my goals, those making a difference, can be, and for this, also, honestly think the specific critic about anything can not help me very much for this task: IT'S A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE: long term Goals).
Well, some Shared.
Yesterday's night was listening, among others, Great Song that I think it's titled "Days of numbers". HONESTLY: don't know the meaning, but it Made me Remember How I Was when Younger. Memories of that state of Mind and Heart Came to me again.
Wanted to share too!
God Bless You All!
Going to Listen now.
Peace and Love!
Smile Brooke, Joyful Love!!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi!!
 Embarassed Laughing second subject post (one before, not the most fortunate of all of time, exactly  geek  Laughing )

"Days of numbers"...  Laughing 
Days are numbers
I'm physically  Laughing , Good for Health.
Did not even know meaning of lyrics, but I Liked so Much when Radio, and Liked the Memories.
 Laughing Smile 
Well, God Bless and All About Love was not mistaken, was True.
Love, Good, Love!!

ps: going to take a honest look at lyrics. Song is so BEAUTIFUL. It Brings All, as Song, in itself, to me. In All of Moments, Always Welcome. I mean, there're Songs that better of some states of mind, others for other states... This, I Think I've Always Liked, for each time Listened.
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!! Had good night. Went too late to sleep, because of TV (can't do everyday), but hours slept were in such a good state of resting mind.
Today Hard Pretty Work. It's going to be Peaceful Here.
Well, excepting later in the end of the morning.
These are things that happen  Laughing Wink Smile 
flower Love You and Love You so True in my Heart!!  flower 
 cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for Sharing this.
I'm also a Fan of these two Actors. Sensitivity between (they're co-writers of the script too) on Screen, on the treatment of their Relationship (though all jokes about being allergic between themselves  Laughing ), is a Delightful Cinema Pleasure. Want to See the last part of Trilogy, "Before Midnight".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWZDhlUcAnY

Liked to See, as in Richard Gere's Video I could Listen too, How Important is Chemistry and not faking. I think it's Lee Strasberg's Methode, for the very little thing I know about it.
I Know You Went There, Brooke.
Whatever the tough this methode is, compared to the most classic, as, p.e., Big Master Lawrence Olivier; quite more Natural and Touching to People Watching.
It's enough to take a look at experiments about the difference between a True Smile and the fake one. It's Impossible, to Fake something like that; the same those Great Actors were saying about Chemistry and Naturality.
In this subject, that I don't use to talk that much about for: 1) sensitivities 2) my poor true knowledge about; I Do Think You're Doing Better and Better for Each Time I See You of New on the Screen. Each time a little Better. Always Improving. That's a Goal, and a Achievement.
And, as I Always said from the first time, from Honesty (beyond subjectivity in Love), You've got no limits about it. Probably, it's just a matter of finding the Good role for Exploding All Your Talent. Modestly, please sorry, I Do Think Your Talent as an Actress can Good Much Further. The Achieved is not a little thing at all, but Capabilities are Brutal to me about You.
Keys, in my opinion: COMFORTABILITY, with All There, and Chemistry.
"The Hot Flashes" was, to me, One True Step Up in that Direction about Your Acting  action smiley 
See in a while, Loving so Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Adoring Time, Love.
Good All Nice Videos; and Pictures. Thank You! Those of You are Dreams to See and to Live.
Yesterday I rested, Read, Watched TV, Came...
And it was difficult to fall asleep, to Much Excitement for too many things. Have to drive wiser terms.
I'm Too Much in Love, and also my Mind Wants to Catch All around. I Mean, answers for the Read, for the TV Program... And the Think of YOU...
Many Ones. It's proved, at night not Videos, to "pacify" my Hearted Mind.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Ah, and so Important: How Good New Campaign for Foster Grant Glasses, Wow!
More Visual Spaces to Get Delighted by Your Figure, Your Moves and Your Voice, Sorroundered by Class and More Beauty.
(one second, Please, one visit, True -Good Friend, but Wanted to Talk to YOU!!)
It's True Good Friend Josep Came for some talk, about today meal with workmates.
I was saying that I'm so Happy for those News. See You Shining some More it's DELICIOUS LOVE TREASURE to my eyes!!  action smiley 
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Have good amount of task today. Though tired from the beginning today, I'm Thinking of You, and will Come for Share.
I Love You, I Love You so!! 
flower cheers cheekey smiley  love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am

Hi!
 Smile Smile 

How are things! Here quite well and rested. I'll take a look at what I wrote yesterday, for correcting (like some names and bla).
Haven't pictures yet, but I'll post. I was looking at the phone, and it truly seems like somebody captured from a continued whole life there  Laughing Smile  Well it's what I see. Not bad, just what it is. In the other side, in social context, skills are better than ever, so... It's just Enjoying each context to the toppest possible.
Have seen quite Calm time as messages, so I go on the same wave. It's Good.
flower See later, Loving  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for sharing a reflection, funny.
In first picture of me, second one, I was thinking about some funny look imitating expression of big explorer after have found some extraordinary and new discovery. And, oh my, I can not even see any expression there  Smile 
It's True that I use to think I can make more expressions for pictures. But I use to Know how People can Clearly See Always (sorry, a call, True) how I'm Feeling. Conclusions: 1) I'm not made for picture model 2) This fact asides, the naturality difference between normal living and me being shooted, think my emotions get usually transmitted by eyes -the "laser"  Smile  Laughing  Smile - (for this my lack of full conscience about my uncapability for good posing for pictures).
It's just that it's very  Embarassed  Laughing to see the difference between what I think I'm transmiting by picture and what I see there after.
Well, probably it's also because the distance from the face. Yes.
Well, some comments I've done.
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley 

That Today Brooke Video is such a Cuteness, how Lovely, Thank You!  action smiley 
You're so Beautiful  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Coming from a Precious Sun, Wow! Pure Energy to my "plexo S-olar"  Smile Laughing  and my back (contracture -today dr. but as long as he is a man I'm not sure if I'll go  Laughing Exclamation - no, Truly, feeling quite better, not sure about what I'll do, too focused on my own time, I Admit; I'll Balance Values, comparing the intensity of pain remaining, basically).
This:
http://www.eleconomista.es/cultura/noticias/5557707/02/14/cientificos-australianos-descubren-un-marsupial-conocido-por-el-sexo-fatal.html

Honestly, this is a Much Better Way of Doing from males of species than what little but Very Sexual animal "desmán de los Pirineos" (frontier Spain and France  Wink ) does (if not extincted, something quite Probable, in the other side). He gets so Excited that can have not enough by "Sexing" female, he not so rarely ends eating, literally, her. Excitation Makes the animal Totally  wave . True. Not always, but not so rarely or unfrequently.
Obviously, for the Survival, it's much More Meaningful and Practic the "marsupial" than the one I took.
Sometimes I Dreamt about it. The first choice I Mean  Wink Smile ( Razz action smiley ).
That's a pretty more than a cruel kind of ending. I used to think. Long ago.
But since coming Here not that much time. lol! No!!!!!!!! action smiley 
party smiley geek party smiley 

This is related to something I wrote on my little notebook (little too, from nature to cultural choice  geek party smiley Smile ) -but pretty Very Happy Smile  too.
It's the concept "estrés biológico", like Fundamental and Determinating of Evolutive "jumps", like my Achievements Here. It's when it comes as a matter of survival (this time, for me about the "Around", Survival my masculinity, my dignity and my Love=my Life; All Digital and Virtual, but "brainful"); then the "productive" Adaption Comes.
Another concept I wrote today, while walking, was the Idea of "Bien" in Plato, as the Fundament for All Others.
Important: from his "moralistic" concept, related to his practical sense on the Importance of Narration, I can Catch Truly Good from Him.
We can not forget or despise things that we may suppose are overreached by the pass of Time. The Concept "Classic" Means that. There's Something, from the Common in Human, that We'll Always Find There. Classic is Always a Reflection and a Maker of Reality, through the history.
I said I would not talk about Culture by now, but it came, the question.
See in a while, my sexual connectivity in my brain is more intense today, not so focused in Deep Thoughts. Happy Time, at the very least for the eyes.
Smile Laughing  cheekey smiley Smile 

Brooke, I Love You Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things! Good Day!
Came for a while, before some Walking under Sun and some Helping Family and some meal, that's Always Key, of course  Smile 
I Watched the Movie. Wow! Though I'd better retittle it as (using normal word, some alteration of first idiome and some derivatings of idiome on my own -classic ones  geek ) "Sandals against tufo peuil"...
 Smile Laughing Smile 
No, Seriously, Very Funny. I Enjoyed this kind of Brooke doing, as Acting.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Very Nice Videos Today  action smiley 
I Studied yesterday, finished the Book, and some more this morning for rememorizing most important things. I'm not sharing today because it's Sunday and don't want to get too heavy. I'm really Good, You Know  Smile .
But have to say that's a Big Mistake from the Great Book to end (and through all chapters) saying that there's not difference (literal) among philosophy, poetry or mysticism... It's Dangerious. Nobody's actually Believing in Prometheus Giving the whole Answer for All, but from this to what Great Master Rorty says there's a conceptual infinite, as lack of True Sense.
I mean, not trying to erase mysticism, because I've been deffending metaphysical talk as Necessary and Naturally Human, but the total erasing of previous rules for Morals and for Knowledge... I can not Agree with it. There's a Needed, Totally, Changing Paradigme to Understand what Happens.
How can anybody disagree, p.e., with "treat others as you'd like they treated you"... This is a Fundament for True Legitimacy of Human Civilization. Anything different is a seed for perversion and, finally (difficult to fix the time), the real fundamental key for the ending of Civilization. Global times have been proving this quite better. The complexity of Multirelationships and Interactions, and the Multiplying Effects of something different to that FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE.
And Have to Say I'm quite Hopeful about Peace Processes All around the World. Understanding that Only Peace is the Way for a Better World is a first step, a True Chance for let that Idea of Universal Justice Flow through the "global conscience" of Human.
God Bless!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Yes, it was anger thing, the supposedly forgotten me at actual University too.
Well, some weak time. Nothing bad. It's Natural. It's Human.
I'm Coming Here, Progressively Quieter, and more as secondary place to my conscience.
But, Please listen, Day by Day by More Caring Words and Facts.
Wanted to Share.
Brooke, Arms Opened for Embrace whenever You Want. TRUE. It's also Fine, to Keep Coming Here anonimous Forever. ALSO TRUE.
NICE TASK. BEAUTIFUL MISSION!
 flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley  party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Mornings!  Smile 
Good Videos, Good People.
I did also Play with the names and some things from last years. Play party smiley 
Goodness!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Today got a good amount of task I do urgently have to say, True.
Yesterday did not study very much, thinking. I'm getting closer to the fixed subject for doctorating work.
Sharing Good Times is Making things Easier and More Comfortable to me, and obviously More into Human Touch.
I have a lot of work, coming when finished the urgent one.
Tell Brooke  flower I Love her Always, Please.
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: Today conference. These ones I'm going are so Good for Helping me to Historically Fix Concepts Better. And that's key point in these Studying.
See in a while!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Wishes, Good Calm.
This:
http://www.elmundo.es/ciencia/2014/02/27/530e2f17268e3ea9698b4576.html
It's Great to Know. Beyond the context -"Katrina"- of the sentence, Truly Liked sentence of a Lady Dr.: "unas pequeñas turbinas son suficientes para contraatacar a la bestia".
The Emotion, SUBJECTIVE, in the Intelectual Reason. Play Together!!
When I do feel myself I am the beast, the most little things -if Good Hearted- are Blessing to stop it. Not talking about violence, but about when get too much Nietzschenian me when my Brain Working Out, sometimes. The most little thing. A nice dog investigating, cat playing with a piece of some material, any kind of Natural and Well Understood Innocence... These things move the beast me. I'm also Experimenting it, social terms, academic treatment, with my relations with University. I think it's Feeling Good to me, some normal pauses. Truly.
I've been breathing so Fine in the outside, pretty nice Sun. Seems that arm getting better, day by day, less electricity, less pain.
Today some conference, Very Interesting, about Plato. One Lady. Women Do Philosophy so Truly Well.
Going on Fine.
Tell Brooke I Always Love her, Always. And that if she ever come to talk to me, virtual or physical visualization, I'll be Friendly and Kind. True!!
She's like Family, I Say. And I Love her!!
And if we have not been together, it's not been for my guilt, I'm Peaceful about it. I did not leave her, NEVER. And will not talk about it any more. All things around are Well Known, and We All, Grown Up People, Do Really Know Now.
See in a while, God Bless.
flower Love You, Brooke  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: Doctorating is very Important. What I can Do, the Sense to Problems, some difference making. I Know. Modestly Doing. I'm not feeling I'm better than others for this. Now or in future, whatever. Just my role. Natural.
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Only for a moment.
This is a Time, and I am not the Moses of the Time.
One prove is that I did make this mistake, writing "Moises", and others I use to do, known or not.
One is that, have to be True, as I started, the song was: "Sra. Maititeta, teretta, retta, retta".
That's Important to be Well Fixed.
 Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Some fun. It's True. I'm quite OK about my private life. And I could not actually have sex with any person if I was not feeling some Emotion in the inside. When young -I'm still-, used to be different at some phase (I was the big fisher in all contexts, as "catchable" ones), but now I don't want. I'm having, I've shared. I'm OK with this. Not searching or needing anything else. The phase of "Maria digués..." at times of night has passed on, and it's normal, but I did Truly Have. Really. It was like a Freedom: when I Want, I Do Have. And you all can Believe, I Did Really Want for many times. And it was Very Sexy and EMOTIONAL to me, I Admit.
 Smile Smile Smile 

No sharing for "cocking" now I DO SWEAR, but for Sharing Truth, and for not making anybody feel bad too. Both things are IMPORTANT to me. Very!!
See in a while! Only on Goodness and Calm!! And I've got Task.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Morning how are things!!
It Feels Good, to make some quick Visits -Pictures and All...- it's Nice, and it's Real Calming, after a coming "throughout" the traffic  Laughing This mornings traffic is going to kill me  Laughing Smile 
I'm going to stay a little more less "talky talky" for next days about my "thoughts", because have to Focuse the Official. As always repeating, if anything I think Good or Important, I'll Post. But changing a little those ways for coming and coming. I have to Work!
And about working, my real blister on my thumb surface appeared becaseu I was swepping only by my right hand, for being able to do other things (like catching the water) with the other one. If I had used both hands, this would not have happened. But I was in a hurry.
This kind of stupidities  Laughing Smile I'm going to share.
Just some Relaxed and Inertially Nice "nonsense", untranscending.
See later, by and on the Loving!!
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 

ps: Truly think and feel there's some kind of connection; related to many ones; and it's actually Real Nice from almost All I think.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I said last post but I lied.  Smile geek 
It's just that I took a look at poem, and could see the same problems I was seeing when I wrote it.  Talking about third stanza of it ("il celo in una stanza").  Had to make it a little better.  Think it's now.
By this correction made by myself, could see my evolution of mind.  Beautiful things.  It's Always Possible, Everything!
The other day, during Conference time, in the end, somebody introduced subject of thoughts and feelings on the Absolute and Divinity as a consequence of alterated state of conscience.
Professor, Honest, said that he has not a simple kind of little proves about this happened in, p.e., the writing of The Bible or of those defined as "Padres de la Iglesia", those I talked about before.
But, also, it was brought to conversation (so Free and Interesting and Funny, as Always!) that some Saints, as Santa Teresa or San Juan de la Cruz, used to say that They Were under some kind of Enlightenment when they were discovering in themselves those words.
As I said, I Do know I do owe Thankfulness to this Place and to You, Brooke, because All I've been Reaching for Good, and Will Reach, has been Thanks to the Pure Love Emotion You Make me Feel inside my Heart and my Mind.
So I Love You, selfish now, More.
But, in fact, the character of this as possibly useful information is so little compared to Unselfish Love, as much as this is Infinite.
cheers party smiley hasi Brooke, Beautiful!! hasi party smiley cheers 
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
 action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

HI!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

How are things!!
Here we're going. Came to lend a hand to Family and now going for a walk with Trufa (now she's putting his hand on my knee, while writing, asking me for going  Smile  Funny and Lovely, Treating Hearts!).
Not much talky, talky me  geek Smile 
Weekends I'm Taking for Free time. From utilitarist point of view, my rendiment TAsking, have to say this is also Real Reason. So, quite Easy and Good Weekends!
Very Nice, Good Staying!
Brooke, Loving quite Well and Enough and More!! See in a while and Eternally too!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: Good Times, Thank You Very Much for Good Wishes by Videos and Pictures!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:06 pm

HI!!
 Wink Smile action smiley 

When are we going to stop fighting?
Till I've got my one millon dollars!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Well, not much Budist day, but well, the Important is the Essence.
Going to some Rest. Quite Inspired, Nothing Much Transcending.
Follow the River, but Swim Well, and don't make anybody gets asfixiated  party smiley  hasi  party smiley  , that's what I'm Trying to Do.
See later, Loving!
(nothing Sexual Here)

ps: CONFIRMING, Good Mood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next