Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 am

Hi,
Smile action smiley 

how are things!
Here we're going. The lazy me gets quite Motivated when Coming, the Inspiration of Community and Responsability about it Truly Move me!
It's not the main reason, but it Helps Smile 
Something I wanted to say since long time ago (in fact less or more said before) is poems issue. Now I'm away from this expression way, by now, because of Studying (I see and feel how my mind has changed into more Thoughtful than heartfelt Staying, Intentionedly), selfishly admit it does not worry me so much: I understand Brooke, and anybody else but were dedicated to her, did not like poems. As she's such a realistic person, her own words from Nice and Good TV Program, and also humble, I understand.
I'm talking about meaning and the feeling, more than about the artistic quality (something for what I don't need much apreciation, selfconscience).
I understand all love and sincere emotions from poems did not move a simple thing. I truly understand.
Well, nothing has been lost, because my Energy is Going to be Focused on other things that can be Good too. In my point of view, much more Useful.
And I'm not forgetting poetry and poetical sources, because I'll need for my last Comunicaton step to People.
All these things, Motivate. And Makes easier to me to open the Creative side of my mind too.
Well, it's my Best Gift, so I'm Sharing.
Thank You Very Much for Videos and All, Everybody, God Bless, I Love You!
flower love smiley flower 

ps: I Do Agree, talking International terms on Actuality, it's so Important to Protect Innocent People! They, We All, are the First.
Smile Smile Smile 

psII: don't worry, this more brainy focusing on studies is not erasing anything, I'm just Activating the needed parts of my brain.
party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi, again!
Smile Smile 

Wow, uff, You can be sure I'm tired. It's not the typing, it's the thinking and, more than this, the expressing of it. More the expressing today because all these thing, some more or less implicit way, I had thought before. But I had to make it all explicit to my own eyes.
I'm tired. This is Working. I can say for the level of getting tired, and after all these past days Working on my Mind and Books too.
But Feels so Good. More than selflatering, the Possibility it can Be Good and Helping Something.
cheekey smiley And, also, You can See me so Well!! cheekey smiley 
And All Friends too!
Makes me Feel quite Good! tongue smiley 
party smiley cheers 
I did not read what I posted because I was too tired and becase wanted a breath for going to Friends Box.
Now I'm going to the Photo Flash Pictures! party smiley cheers 
And after it, I'm Posting. After that, I'll read. And for last, I'll say the classic, See You later!!
tongue smiley love smiley flower love smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi,

Smile how are things! Smile 
What a PICTURED Day. I'm close to forget the "thoughtful" cheers ways.
How Good! All Pictures, Messages. Good Power!
Brooke Very Beautiful cheekey smiley action smiley 
Ai Déu meu, si no haguéssim fet tantes bregues, haguéssim pogut parlar un momentet almenys.
Well, but There's Always Time.
It will take me some time, to Watch Well All. Wow!
Mambelletes (applause) Of JOY!
I'm eating ous estrellats today, and I think I'll do quite Motivated.
Beautiful and Strong, Beautiful and Strong, Brooke. Així m'Agrada!!
Some geek comments because of some changing need.
Is this real or it's a Dream?
Yesterday did not work. As I said, better to lest the brain rest. Today was Truly Inspired Day.
Worked Well and ended quite tired. Els ulls me feien ballumes, Brooke. I went for a quiet walk, and in the beginning was really wave , for what I've talked about before: the brain gets tired and lost into concepts.
Emotions, about Longing, Much Better. Yesterday tomé medidas Smile  and Truly Worked.
It was True All I said. Those things are normal. Kids are kids, not brainful creatures. Three years...
Me quite Focused, Emotionally, into this side...
All in its place, today. Anxiety is gone.
Quite satisfied about Synthesis I've made today on Concepts. It's not time for selfltering, but for Working.
Going to Pictures. One more post.
Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi, Good Sweetness again
Smile Smile 

Today I've got doble psycological reasons for not wanting me to go. When going, have to take the letters and read and correct and prepare for schemes.
The Emotion Breathing in this "land" is Inspiring, so Much!!
That's another good Reason for Working.
I'm doing quite Fine, today.
And it's coming the moment of task that I like the most, but the tired, psycological (Want to Finish), I am it's a little of reducing this playing. Anyway, I Know I'll Like. Last sprint, getting ready.
I'll Truly Enjoy.
The fact, about critics, is that these do always exist when facing any kind of social living, less or more public. Academic world is not an exception, and I am prepared. This is nothing (Professors are very Kind and Do Appreciate me!) compared to what I'd have to face as Critics if my Work finally got some kind of status as Good. So, it's Good. It will also teach me more relaxed ways for All.
Thank You Everybody, God Bless!
cheekey smiley cheers Brooke, I Love You, Touch later in some Embrace of Heaven by Mental World cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi action smiley 
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Coming for a while, Intense Day. Beautiful!
Found New Picture I have to Post, and News All around.
Brooke, how to express it well, The More You Shine under the Lights, the Happier I am!!
It's going to be Very Good Presentation for a Good Reason.
Oh, yes, Environment, All We May Keep Alive, the More the Better, is so, so Much Important. Everywhere around the Planet!
Very Good!
cheers cheers cheers 

All News Were as INTO THE LIFE CONNECTION, KIND!
GOOD! I Did Feel in the inside, not lying about it. True! It's Emotional, and that does not lie.
Good!
Smile Smile Smile 

I'm taking some more days for resting mind. I've got new recommended book, very closely related to my next issues, but one more week before.
Those Lovely Looks of You are Magical Ones. Hope You Liked Poem, it was All Inspired by You action smiley 
See later at night, Kiss Good Night, Heart Breathing Alive, You're Living in Mine!!
flower Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi, again action smiley 
Smile Smile 

I'm not going to work very much more today, friday, till 3:30 when I'm going.
So, some more talk. Nice.
You can see till what point I do regret have talked so opened terms about You, that I do not even like very much to come Here from my Work Place.
Some exagerated and, also, some influenced from results from the past that I commented before. So...
I was Talking about You like Normal (not very normal) for:
1) Sharing Joy of have "Found" You - I thought I had found You, but now I See I have not done it till very actual times and not before.
2) Selfpunishment, for have not been "man" enough to Find You before.

Well, Now it's All on its Place.
My hurting was not from what others could say, but for what I thought was coming from the "place" You Were, like Yours too.
I Came with the Heart Naked, TRUE!, and NOW I UNDERSTAND NOBODY COULD BELIEVE IT, IN THIS WORLD.
I had, first time when I came, brain and experiences on my shoulders enough to Know that, but Love Blinds.
Yes, I Love You.
Yes, I Want the Very Best for You, Only!
Yes, I'm Dealing WELL with All and Everything!
My Life could be Brighter, but this is something fixed in Life: all are the same, in relative not absolute points of view. Always Chance for Change for Better!
And last in this order of exposition, but FIRST IN IMPORTANCE, I'M ALSO VERY SORRY FOR ALL BAD OR DISTURBING I MADE BRING, I'M TRULY OK, BUT I'M SORRY action smiley 
I Do See a Shining Future!
My Thundered and Wide Brain (Wink Wink Wink -MOTIVATION FOR GOOD AND, ALSO, SOME FUN!) will Provide All Goodness; and I Know There're Sources Good enough for the Emotional and Fair Correspondence Here!
Then, so Good!
Well, I talked very much. I'm going.
Wishing Very Great Weekend and Good Time! Love!
Not sure if will come or not, but "on the Hugs" is guaranteed.
flower Lady, I Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley 
Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 am

Good morning.

For personal reasons, this staying is going to change. From now on it will only be space for objectivity. For telling ideas about thinking.
Nothing else.
I will not forsake the Work for those things I said: some wisdom for goodness. Any new conclusions about it, I'll share.
But anything, from this day, will get personal (nobody) again.
Social, Love and Familiar Relationships I'm taking from other places.
God Bless. Love be with Everybody.

Sincerely,

your friend.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 am

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

How are things!! Today me in a hurry because have to go for a while to talk to Professor about last task, and giving some advice about exposing to tribunal the lines (and answer their questions).
You're Very Beautiful, I'm Going Fine!!
Thank You for All Good Messages! Many Greetings, Wishing Well!
flower Smile Brooke, I Love You!! Smile flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

quite Easy. Really Helps, my inner Sense. Some lack of superior Connection, Always had in my Mind, since very kid.
I did not feel lack of Love, at home, though some wave father, it was something different. Probably my character.
In this Connection, I Found Motivation!
Lately, many times I use to think romanticism is overvalued. At last, in fact, it is the most selfish Emotion.
I have been bringed to another state of Mind, and I'm Thankful for it, because it Makes me Feel Much Better Person.
I mean, do not forgetting Love -sex neither-, but romanticism...
Romanticism of Life, of Peace, of Ideals!
In this One, I Do Actually Believe!
See in a while. Feels Very Well, this Expressing.
Romanticism is Important, I'm not trying to taking Sense out of it, but there comes a Moment, in Relationships, in Life, when other things are More Important.
Romanticism of Two is a chemical reaction in brain, and some special elevation of Soul, but it must be taken to secondary status, comparedly to other Feelings, when Mature of Existence.
I'm not inventing anything. I'm sure the most of people of my age and more think like me. The Important is to Deal Well with it, not trying to force things or situations for Peter Pan eternal.
Love is Love, and will Always be, and it's More than romanticism that has been "sold" to us. For consumers in St. Valentine's day, birthday's, compromise... Maybe. Some kind of role, I think, these subjects really had.
Well, I Know Literature... Many years before.
Yes, the word itself is saying: "Literature".
Here We're Making Everything! God Bless, Thank You!
flower I Love You, and Love You!! flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

ps: It's How I'm Feeling action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

Already preparing for going. Later will come for a while for try pictures.
There's a workmate who has a 16 years daughter -she has two twin daughters- who is starting to get obsessed with Philosophy. She has told me that she will send her to me, because the Family can not handle her talks at dinner time.
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Yes, I am remembering some things... One day, for Laughing , my uncle told me that probably Professors were wishing to end the course I was doing. Yes, "aquest Toni".
Smile Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Smile 

flower Love You Very Much!! flower 
love smiley flower love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

with my head still wave and some aching for concentration efforts from last days, I am focusing like of new in new books for start Reading, while I'm Working. Yes, it's a little wave , but well, it's Nature of me.
Found another One REASON! I Was Searching for it so hard, so hard!
This is not changin anything about the Love, I Love You!!
For Love time I Shared it. God Bless!
flower Love You and Love You! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 
action smiley 

ps: yesterday was True All, as today and Forever. You're VERY SEXY to me, if You Want!!
cheekey smiley cheers hasi party smiley hasi cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi!

Thank You Very Much for Clear!
Yes, She's so Beautiful!!
And There's Something about Completing Existence, in Community.

ps: I have to post pictures of me where I'm looking the MOST HANDSOME OF ALL. Whatever it takes.
Laughing Smile 

psII: Some Fun. Good Image, Normal terms. See later OK.
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

Came only for the moment of Time.
cheekey smiley Embracing and saying Thank You, the same!! cheekey smiley 
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley 

This subject of poetry... It will be difficult, maybe. To find the Beauty on some kind of One Sense, Need to Investigate More. This means, more objectivity.
It was Easier when Only wave Focused in Your Visible Beauty, Lady. Then, All Work Was Done, and I had only to Fly on those Wings.
We'll Do.
flower Love You and Love You so!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Searching for some rock&roll compilation for working and I can't find today. I think there's some kind of trick, in these Videos, as ways of making the field of all possible to be watched. OK.
"The secret life of Walter Mitty", I'd Like to Watch too. There was a first version with Danny Kaye, is that right?
I'm Living my Dream too. I mean, I did real Good things (as this is a selflattering day, I'm saying those of "muy valiente" Wink Smile , childish as hell):
was cheered up by more than 200 guys when physical exams for militar academy (True, almost all, including examiners), for effort done (I had not trained at all for physical tests, and the swimming was the last prove, it was epic -it's not pretty to say, but it's a Truth); Saved a Kid by unbelievable reaction on the run, taking kid on air (Cheered too, Amazed because seemed impossible to save, that situation); stopped worst and dangerous (I'll never know till what point, he had been educated as the "owner", and did not make many efforts for going beyond that) crazy moments of father, spear included; fought to 3 guys at the same time and did not lose; faced much older boy than me on "tatami" and did not lose, in fact; faced a big wave dog that was literally going to eat my little one, dangerous; some sexual successes not to be told; did all my studies while I was working too...
Ah, and the most important, the last years Here. Truth: Big Efforst of Mind and, also, of my Heart.
Obviously, it's not a day for sharing the fails Very Happy geek 
It would probably be much longer list Laughing 
Smile Smile Smile 

Honestly, I've Found a Sense for my Life. I Think it's Amazing what I can Do, as Good for Helping. What I've done till now Here is nothing, compared to what I know I can do.
In any case, if while I'm Working for One Sense, Objectivity using Heart and Work, somebody is sending formal invitation to me for... You Know, things Good, I'd EXCLUSIVELY Gentle Accept Smile 
I'm Actually Accepting, Proposal from Movie Trailer.
This Staying is not Dream. If this is a Dream, All Comunications through Distance are. Abstraction, Need to Make Abstraction to Understand Well True Implications.
I mean, I know not everybody is a poet, what I Do Honestly Think Everybody Can Understand poetry, or any kind of thinking, if Well Explained and, obviously, at level of specializacion of person.
Very talkie talkie.
Please, excuse me.
Sometimes, it's Good to Refresh Reasons of All in Conscience.
Smile Smile Smile 

flower Brooke, Love You so!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!
New week, more things to do.
On friday I truly get "jasonian" emotions Laughing Smile Wink because when went to library for the book, I found that they had blocked my account because I spent some days (while writing master work) not attending claiming for renewing the books I had.
I had reserved the new by phone with no problems, giving back all others, and found out this... Some angry. Polite there but angry.
Normal things. Blocked till 21.12. It's OK, I'll try solution and if not I'll find some help, of course. No problem. But on friday I was thinking, oh my, is anything going to work out well -so fresh the car termostat? I was very illusioned about new book. These frustrations help, for maturing and accepting and adapting better.
Well, here I'm going.
God Bless You!
I've Found a Brooke Picture, Pregnant. Very Lovely and Beautiful. I'll Post.
flower Love You Very Much, True!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 

ps: yesterday, after all, was a Good Day!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:43 am

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

Highly Lovely.
I think I'm going to "wear" a smile on the face for all day.
I have to watch The Hot Flashes.
A secret: my sister had to buy it to me. She did. Bought from a person who legally download movies, by paying well normal. First phase good, second business not, I Know.
All these things about the Internet and royalties are Very Complicated. In my point of view, the "for free" access to any author production must be a thing he/she decides free. Obviously, the more "for free" the more solidarity about sharing knowledge and art. But there's another Truth: We All Need to eat and live, and our Families. I've got my Job, but if I had not any other thing but my intelectual/artistic production, I don't think I could give it all for free. There must be some balancing. DIFFICULT, I Know.
Well, Shared.
The Truth is that I'm feeling guilty about that. Sister did not know (person downloads legal ways), and she was very happy for have found the movie. I said I Wanted the same ways as the last time, Official and Totally Legal, but did not dare to tell her many more things.
The fact is that now I've got "The hot flashes", but the french version. Yes, for closing the cercle Smile Laughing Smile 
I have not Watched yet. I Wanted to Wait till Official, but now I don't think I can.
We'll Buy the Official One, True! Just the fair thing.
But till then... What do You think?
Now that I've Seen those Lovely Faces and Voice of You (voice I think will not be in french version, logical thing), I don't think I'm able to resist.
Very Very Lovely and Beautiful to eyes.
Smile cheekey smiley Lovely meal for my Soul, falling from Heaven!! cheekey smiley Smile 
flower tongue smiley Love You and reLOVE You More!! tongue smiley flower 
cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:15 am

Hello,

this closing of feelings here does not mean I'm not posting things for help.
The fact is that the going of the first will help for more about the second.
I'm focusedly coming back to study.
Will leave private emotions for my family and people real I've got in my life.
As I've been anonymously closed into this place, with no exit, and this will long till I make up my own name to open talk (no matter the success, it's the way of mine), I still have to stay and to talk about things I may think.
No regrets, just cold facts.
I'm truly going away from emotions here, very.
Wish me luck for studies. My real ressort to complete my sense of life.
When ideas, will post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers Smile cheers

For Goodness.
The other day, took a look at my mirror, before going (not very focused in beautiful possibilities for the day, to be True, but well, Feeling Good and Focused in the More Important than that to me Now).  I Truly could See quite enough of my Father there in the mirror.  Truly.
I had seen eyebrows and other things, but the "global" looks... It was the first time.
You wanna know something, did not feel bad.  Just Going on Naturally.
I remember things he did now.  Good ones.
For couple of times, he took from the street guys that were needing help.  He found Good job for one, took to a Special residency for problematic boys another one... I remember how traumatised he was for the dying of a workmate, truck accident mortal, or how bad he was feeling about a girlfriend from his youth that did not treat him very well (sensitivity) -I think WE ALL HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS; his own way for Treating animals...
Had things bad, of course, but others quite Good.  In his heart he was Searching for Goodness, in the deep.  His selfclosing was slowly erasing his sense of reality.  Until he fell truly ill, older.
And why do I share this?
For Goodness.
And Wanted to take this chance for Apologising about All People who may have suffered or had bad times for anything Here.
I've been reading Confessions, for last years, from People Known in the Media.  Just can Say my Heart is with You, and that You're so Admirable and Strong.  I Love You!  And All others that may not be so Well Known, but Bring the Same Heart in the inside.  God Bless!
Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:56 am

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers Smile cheers 

Very into normal going today, working.
I said I had been working very much Here. Well, that's not totally correct. I've been making some focused efforts for Good, but not work.
It's a difference wanted to express.
Very Hearted things!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Yesterday I was making some sport. I was needing. It had been a long time only stretching and walking. I am really surprised about shape mantained only by stretching. Could already do a normal routine of mine quite easy and well. I think it was months, that passed since the last time.
Well, Good. Health. Yes, because I did quite normal terms. Probably for this today I'm also so relaxed.
Today I red in google 129 anniversary of Hermann Rorschach. There's a picture, one of best known of his invention, visible for all just visiting google.
I did only see the human part of skelet, "pelvis" and bones around.
I don't think if it's good or not, but I'm quite well about it.
Shared!
I don't like very much tests, any kind. I've had different results in different times. Admiting Raven "matrices" was brutal (like to use this word in this candid contexts wave tongue smiley Smile ), my results, some others were not so good. I think, beyond the kind of subject of test, the state of Mind and Heart is Very Important too, and this is not taken by results of tests.
The other day one workmate, Nice, sent me one about kind of personality -sensitive, less or more...- and I did not do it. For nothing, it's just that they simply do not attract me as very "Definitive" something label. It Depends on many things, beyond fixed questions of paper and results.
Shared, opinion.
Tell Brooke, Please, I Love her so Much!!

ps: Thank You Brooke!!
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 am

Hi, People!
Smile Smile Smile 

It's some new age me Here.
I'm so Glad for People Listening, and for Kind Ways of Actually Doing.
I'll Correspond.
The Sense of Mine is in the Searching, independently of results (though it would be blessing to See, someday, how all I've Thought off may be Useful for Better, the Human), and in this I'm going to be Focused.
Believe me, the Only Way for Doing is getting a little away from romantic love stuff. There's no other way for doing it.
This also includes the stop of commenting ordinary things, excepting the ones that may include some more meaning in them.
The romantic subject... If there's no talking from now on, I will never talk about it. Never again. I'm leaving it closed only for me. As I did for first years. No more obsessed or worried. Live Your Life, Brooke (well, I think she does not need these advices Smile Smile Smile ).
I'm Here for Being Kind and Trying to Bring some Sense.
One way will also be the stop talking about me. I don't need it. It's been a pretty long time. Believe me, to me it's resulted longer than to you Laughing Smile 
"Reflexiones", I'll take Here. When I Have.
Friendly and Impersonal (no reponsabilities beyond this, that are unreal as impossible to exist), sharing some thoughts.
Not so funny (maybe some day, when come, I'll do too -not today), but I Want to Make Interesting for Help.
See later Smile action smiley 

ps: Truly think it's easy to understand me. I have no other place for this task. And books I may write... No guarantees of nothing. This is Something. I don't know anything about, as countable and practical results, but at the very least I Know there're Results.
If I can make, at the very least, a little part of thoughts can be interiorized by some...
Thoughts as Complexity of Human, including Emotions.
Many Greetings, God Bless!
Believe me, Please, this is the Only Way for All I've said. It's just about getting used, as when you stop smoking.
Don't you think the fight for some True modesty in me, specially through the years (doctoring, doctor, writing... -each day more difficult), as Human; will be easier. But to Comunicate and Truly Transmiting Thoughts+Ways does mean that too. The only fact of Improving in Life, any kind, Needs HUMBLE.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 am

Oh, Thank You for liking last post.
Came again for a moment.
Admiting Today Videos in Brooke Shields Calmed. Normality.
I'll Make some Post of Pictures. She's Very Beautiful -to me, more than younger times-, but I can not be all day thinking abou it. Only some (Inspire).
The Believes in one Community (global one, actually, so important) are Conditioning Very Much, as system of ideas -made of complex nature-, Everything. Intelectual and practical.
To know more about actual state of investigation on Universe I think would be good. And to be, someway, able to discuss about it, so healthy.
How put together ideas that are still not proved (but Important as conditioning the sense of our existence and our destiny) as a "corpus" of consistent ideas for the living.
That Did Exist before. Religion and Metaphysics.
Now there's a Real Lack of both of them.
From a Healthy, for Convivence, system of those kind of believes, is much easier to find the Sense -so many times talked off- that We All Need.
To know the True limits of science, and of our nature, the importance of being consciencious of those things, and to understand implications of this importance, to healthy talk about those things; bring some kind of Confidence and Intelectual and Moral Richness to our Societies and to People.
I mean, for going beyond materialistic focusing of these days, to talk and to discuss about Moral, and to be Moral beings, is KEY; but we can not segregate so easily that other part of our Naturally Adquired Ability (and Need!) for Knowledge. If We Want to be Complete Human Beings.
Very fast thought and said, shared.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi, again!!
Smile Smile 

Have not used irony for just a moment today. Feel Good about Loving Here.
Wanted to say something.
Last century was the "Image" One. Culture of Image was Consolidated.
That's not bad itself.
Now we're in the Times of Digital Culture. Many Good things too.
But all have a part that need care.
It's impossible to make comparissons between quantity of information People received in the 30's to the one People is receiving today.
Our brains, scientist ways Proved, are very Influential (mine too, too sensitive, specially for Associations -the fast has its negative sides too).
For this, the world of thinking, culture and reading; to create a mature and independent opinion in each One are so Necessary. Now more than ever.
New times have only increased the level of this Need.
Obviously, I'm not pushing, never trying, for some fantastic erasing of the Economical Market. That's Impossible. Our Nature, at the very least by now, Makes that Impossible. And Much More in our Highly Crowded Societies (maybe, it could be possible in little communities, as it has been done, sometimes).
Just talking about Maturity of People's Opinion. Beneath the Satisfying of Material Needs at Best Level Possible for All, for Living Well and also Having All the same Chances in the Living, it's also Necessary the Education and Culture.
Without those two Goals, Freedom is just an idea. Almost uthopical.
I Do Honestly Think it's Possible to Become All Much More Free.
The Intensity of these afirmed opinions should be taken much more Strong when talking about those Countries in Real Difficulties We All Know.
Many Fronts Actually Opened, for our Global Society.
But We Do NEVER surrender! That's more than a law, it's a Principle for the Living as Human Beings, that are more than just surviving ones.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Brooke...
Feeling Good but Intensity is at a Normal Level and Working, not getting tired at these level of heartbeats. Healthy!
See later!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

Coming for last post, One.
Feeling Good, about Emotions Found for the New Focusing Again.
Adding to the knee problem, I've got a thorn in my "índice" (don't know word in English) finger, from when I caught up a fruit, "figa de moro", on saturday, when some stop of raining (today it's Sunny!).
But, Obviously, I'd Not accept, actually, ANY KIND OF HELP FROM ANYBODY.
I Know You All Know and Feel it Well.
cheers cheers cheers 

First, Feel OK. When Feeling Well in the inside, it's Possible, but only then, to Help others.
Oh my, unconscious. True. TRUE (making Tougher then, Smile , I Like it!).
I Mean, for Bringing Goodness in this World, Necessary to Feel Honestly Good in the inside.
Preparing for Big Task. Humble but Strong.
Ah, and one rare (me not very usual) Personal and Direct Message.
Kobe: take the coming back EASY. OK? Not jokes. Good! You are Great.
cheers cheers cheers 

Brooke, I'll See and Touch Your Hand Again. Wait and See.
Big Hug for Girls!!! How Lovely!
God Bless!
Thank You Everybody for NICEST MESSAGES TODAY. THIS, TRULY HELPS!
flower And, finally, the same, I Love You, Brooke!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

cheers I'm Honoring title of this subject! cheers 
Smile Smile Smile 

You see. Good!
About today talking, not trying for monothematic arguments of movies or anything like that. Just some Field that was forgotten and that's Good.
cheers cheers cheers 

Now more cold heart, but I'm very sure about the fact movies are important, more than just entertainment: conceiving some unmaterial conscience.
Well, I'm not bringing anything new about the Culture of Image and its Discussions about it.
Going Good.
Today will come later. And tomorrow. Traffic issues in last mornings made me more latelyboy, and I've got to recover the time.
Also, have to say I understood, and I'll Stay warm heart but cold mind, as some more publicaly gentle manners Here action smiley Smile 
cheekey smiley action smiley cheekey smiley 

See later, I'll Do, Love You for Eternity!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers cheers cheers 

How are things. It's a sunny day. "Ja era hora, diantre" (I use last word when don't want to say those sounding bad, because it's almost polite and it liberates the same; those Words, "olela" Smile Smile ).
I'm Looking quite "baves" lol! , as we say in my land (cheekey smiley + Razz ) at Pictures. Specially, the first of the two I posted. party smiley cheers 
About other ones, Beautifully and Lovely Walking with papers...
I'm too Embarassed for today.
Some slowly, tomorrow will post. Too much Beauty. Slowly Enjoying!!
Feeling Well. Some problem, because of days of cold and walking and stretching in the outside, in my knee this morning, when walking fast with heavy bag on shoulders to work place. Some caring and topic medicine and OK. Now going to some calm walk. It's Sunny.
cheekey smiley SunS of the Day will Recover All!! cheekey smiley 
Smile flower Love and Loving!! flower Smile 
cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: See later, INSPIRED. I'd need to Touch and Kiss You. But I'm Going Fine. As I said, FOCUSED, again.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next