Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:26 am

wave Laughing I was... and the web did go! Laughing
I was saying Thank You for the Beauty and Videos. Did not know the Song, "This Woman's Work", and it's Very Beautiful with Video.
I was saying that what's done it's done, this is the life. But Life's got a Future. I'll face it, Moved by Goodness; I Hope. I'll Try so Hard.
As example for going Good and on geek Razz , this, about Works,
http://diario.mx/Estados_Unidos/2014-09-02_90f1fee6/grabado-de-39-mil-anos-muestra-sofisticacion-de-neandertales/
Since I know it I'm much more calm about myself! Laughing lol! wave Razz
No, really, Great Job!
flower love smiley flower

Seeing later for sharing something if Possible. I'm taking quite Easy the Here, the World running and the People doing.
Going to some tasking.
God Bless.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:48 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things Here Around. Many Nice Pictures, Interviews and Great Videos Around.
And Good News! "Mr Pickles" ( Shocked affraid Smile ) and Working with Johny Depp in 2014?; that Sounds GREAT! cheers
Here me quite Fine. Did Sleep well in the last hour of night, before the morning, and well OK.
Later coming for some geek mix of Videos party smiley Smile on the Good Mood.
Good Time! action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi,

coming with some News from TV.
Only one thing before. When I said "being sincere" not was talking about me (I think I've been quite enough oh my Shocked for so long; and the position where I have let to be taken talks by itself), but about the rest. Objective terms, ONLY (from my subjectivity, Obviously, as All).
News are on the Big Spanish Mistery "Las caras de Bélmez", little village situated in Jaén, where 40 years ago, 1971, very strange faces appeared on the floor and walls in a very humble house there. It was a shock in that time, till news came with the "fact" that pains were all made by "nitrato de plata bajo efecto de la luz ultravioleta del sol". TV Program, IV Milenio, shows how this was a lie made up by the politic system ("operación tridente", ironically related to things "in my life" from last years), governed by General Franco, because the social show was starting to be perceived as a danger for the system.
In the TV Program, it was shown by Scientist Reports, two very Serious Scientists (one chemist and one forense experts), that all pieces taken from the place (under control of public officer of truth="ante notario") were exactly having the same composition as any other normal part of the place.
It's Tremendous. For more Mistery, the fact is that faces, by Pictures taken through years, have been changing. Some changing, some news and some disappeared.
Scientists said: "this can not be Explained by the Science Methodologies; we can Not understand this".
I could not Watch the complete TV Program, because at 1:30 a.m. I was already killed by the Sleep , in a moment for TV commercials, and the Program continued till more than 2:00 a.m (here my critic, on this actual new mood of mine Smile would be why not starting the Program at 11:00, p.e., this way People could have more chances to Watch it Completely).
I was quite Very affraid Exclamation for the whole thing.
It's Scaring but it's True, the Mistery on it.
Congratulations, Sincere and Big, to the Team.
action smiley Smile

ps: later at 1:00 p.m. Brooke Pictures Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

That car that I talked about was a big 4x4, it was very dangerous.
Fortunetely, there're no machines as versatile and sophisticated as the human biologically made Very Happy Smile
No, really, it's a Very Serious Matter.
The tendence to imprudence is like some "illness" of youth, though it's good at any age ( Laughing Mad study ), and Education about it is SO IMPORTANT.
It's a Natural Behaviour, hormones and those things of growing, that has to be taken by the Reason.
Following the argument, I have Listened, in the Radio, to an interview to Professor Allen Frances, from Durham's University, talking about his last book upon "medicalización" of the normal, something that means the easy "pillism" or the modern tendency to recommend pills for everything mental by doctors. He talks about this problem, and explains that many behaviours normally considered as illness are just normal in its context. It's very Interesting.
Obviously, this is not about Real illnesses, as Post-partum Depression and other Severe ones, but it's talking about the not reasonable, and not able to be medically justified as real, excesses from some "white book" of Psychiatry.
I thought it was Good to Share. Now that new, but the fact it is coming from an Expert Professor made me think about posting this idea from his new Book.
Honestly, my Opinion is that, in this modern living, nothing mental can only be treated by pills. This is, anyway, something that's been said by many professionals before.
Ah, and I do have appointment for next friday with professor for talking about doctorate Task. Here We're Going for the Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment, quite Moved for Communication. Quite Enough!
Just a Big Hug, and Please also a kiss for Brooke!! action smiley Smile
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came also for the One.
I feel it could be seen, by and for efforts of mine in time.
You Do Inspire, Brooke Shields Smile action smiley
On the Loving Forever and For Always!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: there's so much work to be done still.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Going on so Well, You're so Brightly Lovely. I am quite Happy about last text too. Today some more thinking on it, but I think there, as a summary, of course; it is where my mind is reaching by now.
You Inspire so Much, Brooke. Now some relaxation state of mind and senses.
Adorable Cuteness on Pictures and in the Heart.
God Bless, See You later in a while, Always Loving so Much! It is True!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi! Razz action smiley
Smile flower Smile

Very Tired. Quite enough. Ough, ufff, yeah Shocked ( geek Laughing Smile ).
But less or more Happy. I think I did say all I could say. The walk and the stretch lend me some clearity to my mind, and I could bring some more coherence and depth to my arguments. I Do Honestly think They Make Sense. In some provisional way, it's True, but I Think They Work and Go.
Dedicated All to Brooke Shields, Inspiration for Life.
I Dedicate to You Brooke, Love of a Lifetime of Mine.
Seein later in a while, Loving Forever True!!
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi!! Razz cheekey smiley action smiley
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

Sharing these Songs,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wShfCoUWUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKSv0gK_NA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3FAsgEAlP0

I can Still Remember SO WELL, SO TRUE, when I was Listening to this Music, these three main Songs from the LP, soloist Mercury.
It was the time when I've just had Watched TBL for the first time, and after it EL.
I remember how I was going Dreaming on boots all the way. All things from this Emotion on You was a disconnection from "The Real Lile", in my Heart.
I'm sorry, but You Fulfilled my Emotions too Much Intensely and Beautifully geek Smile
I had not problems at high school, not big problems at home, I had Friends...
But the Magnetic Attraction to my Hearted Mind was too Much for my Spontaneous, before myself, Innocence.
I don't regret a simple Moment I Spent that way, for Life.
I CAn Feel so Well How I Was Feeling, for those Moments.
I could be alone, no music, I could be with People Friendly... You were Always Flying on my Dreams, over Deepest Wishes of my Soul, the Purest I've Ever Known, for Life.
Shared, Brainy terms. Feeling so Well. After so Many Years, I can Tell study Exclamation and, at once, so Truly Real, like then party smiley cheers

ps: Feet On Earth, but it Did Feel so Well!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello,

first of All is that things are going to be as I Do Decide. You can keep any effort down, because it will get anyway for forcing me to anything.
Second, I'm very calm. Some walk and some Mad on exercises were enough. There's no problem.
Third, its that though many may not like what I'm going to do (not posting all here), it is not necessary to try to fuck me up, as the Brooke Group did Try (or maybe it's still Trying, by the "impossible to be politely named" neighbours), because I'm not going to talk about politics or economy. Be calm about it. I'm just going to Try to investigate (I've already done well by now) on conscience of human, selfconscience, intelligence fundaments as concepts going up, the transcendent human natural side... All it's Good for a Better Convivence. Think about it.
It could be Useful, to let my Work Easy Alone and Fine.
It's totally stupid times, though all technological advances. Does anybody think I'd be on this situation in any big city (and now we're all connected) from the Renaissance? My TAlent and my Efforts would have been Well Valued, I Know. Now, because of All the bad things I know, I'm not asking for anything but just leave me alone for Work for Goodness. It is Important for History of Human.
Think about it. Think about it.
My emotional disconnection is Completed Here, Actually. But anybody get worried about my emotional safety. I've got my special person, my family and my, less or more, friends. Don't try to influence anymore on me for this reasons either. Not necessary.
And, for those dedicated to experiments (any type), I think sadism was enough, and, anyway, I am not lending you any other hand for keep on working on me.
Think about it, I'm Offering a Good Job. I'm Just Asking for some Citizen Rights, Normal for All, like Peace and Dignity. There's Still so Much Good I can Do and Share. P.e., just what I've been working on for the weekend is simply Fantastic, True, I Swear. I Did Open the Real Structures of Conceptuality Working and its relatioship with conscience, True. Added to all I said before, I've got Very Pretty Structure of Everything by now. Always to be Improved, of course, but it's Amazing.
Think about my Real chances. For only 3 years working, without philosophy degree...
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:05 am

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

This is Very Importan to me. Keeping Totally Focused in Goodness of Love.
That watch in your arm, from Picture posted today, made me think.
Oh, yeah, the "big" brain me did finally get it.
Thinking, also, about that Video from "La muerte tenía un precio", last scene that I do Admire so Much as a Piece of the Essence of Cinema Language.
The father which daugher has gone, in the Movie, was probably me in my wave imagination, but not totally. It was an Abstract Recreation of Emotions. Not a Literal One. It was abstract non figurative art, I mean.
The absence I was representing, the absence for decades, not the passing away or the forgetting.
NOW I KNOW HOW THIS WAS FOUND AS AN OFFENSE FROM ME.
IT WAS SO FAR FROM MY INTENTIONS AND FROM MY VISION UPON REALITY.
I SWEAR!! Rolling Eyes Razz action smiley
Well, the brightest brain of history did finally catch it affraid
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

ps: What a mess, what a mess we were doing. "Todos los meses del año, de enero a enero".
It's a New Day, so True!!
cheers hasi cheers

psII: I Know We'll Meet and Talk someday!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley tongue smiley
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

You may not can figure out how many hugs and hugs I'm giving on mind and Heart to You today.
You're more than any of my dreams could build up in mind.
I Love You!!
(I did left pushed one key of computer, because of the  bounce nerves of mine)
True.
Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

And because of the Inspiration, today I'm going to talk about Politics.
Yes, not afraid, just Try honest.
I don't have any bad emotion against Honest Politicians, just the opposite.
My problem, in normal contexts of honesty, is more about the dynamics of politics.  I mean, the confrontation among political parties as a non written rule and as an axiomatic principle for the making of things.
I modestly and honestly think I did explain something about the closed cycles of human behaviour or thinking (and not only on theorical context but also practical terms about my own intelectual and vital changes, hopefully for Good).  They do feed themselves in a progressively increasing type of cycle, making its qualitative characters deeper and deeper ones, exponentially from these complex and multiindividual and groupal processes (talking about all those involved with the making).
This is so bad, such a big waste of time on fights, selfclosing, selfish interests made upon the necessary selfdefense against other parties, lack of collaboration, blindness for long term political goals... and, at last, such a big losing of Talent and Efforts.
It's Necessary the change of Perspective, from a transcendent fundament as most properly making of the thinking.
To find a better system, UNFORTENETELY, it's so AND SO DIFFICULT.
Plato wanted a whole political system made upon only the "philosopher-king".  His results on practic living made him run  Laughing  Razz  Smile
My utopy maybe would be on electing, FREE TERMS BY MATURE CITIZENS, the People who was the Best Possible on Intelligence, Education, Practical Smartness and, SO IMPORTANT, Goodness and HUMAN EMPATHY, because Politics, by Moral, Semantic and Constitutional Definition, do Work for the whole society, All of the People.
To make it real, to find out how to make the legislative "in-puts" for this, seems more unreal than a travel for getting out the solar system by now.  But this is how I'm thinking.
Anyway, I Do Actually Understand that whatever Ideas and Utopies of each one, We All Do Have to Vote.
Shared with All Best Intentions Possible in my heart.  It's my opinion.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Sorry for the attack of sensitivity from before.
I was hungry.
Laughing Smile bounce

Going back to the authomatical mode, straight and direct to the Task.
In this context any other thing makes sense.
But oh my, this means be strong enough to be sensitive... wave But what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile action smiley

Well, coming on sunday for a while. I still got wills for "destroying" All Books on earth Laughing I mean, for Reading. For Reading them, I meant. It's just that I don't know what I'm saying. My texts are so good that... tongue smiley Laughing
Going to take a good rest, no communication to evil neighbours and peace, no nervous.
tongue smiley
It will be OK. This is the way You Want, and You'll have a good part of what You Want.
Those Pictures... They are too Much Beautiful to me and... Anxiety began.
Well, listen, have Good Weekend, Seeing virtually on sunday.
I'm going to conferences this season too. Yes, it's worth going for Learning. And it's Inspirational, for my Thinking. And for my Socializing too.
Bye, Loving!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I did some time publically on my own ( Laughing wave Smile ) yesterday. I took it.
But I said the Truth, those last Pictures of You... You're Looking so VERY BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS TODAY. TRUE. AND SEXIER THAN BEFORE action smiley
What a Nice Video of the day today. Later posting, as some of those last Pictures, TREMENDOUS.
Going well, going Fine, it's a new time. Good.
I did not want to mean at all I did not want to look "like" a professor, this is NOT bad at all (in fact, I want to look like, because I want to be that and one thing comes with the other, obviously, though it's by indirect ways, more focused in the learning than in the appearing physically this or that); it's just that I did want some Pictures of me "out of the school", more fun and amusing. That was All. Obviously, nothing against Professors; so Admired.
Nothing against anybody!
Did have the NECESSARY Rest, Ready for a week of Tasking.
Loving You so, CALM, Lady Beautiful, Princess of Love FOREVER!! cheekey smiley action smiley
Smile cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:16 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I don't think I am Poetry in Motion -You Really Are-, but at the very least I am philosophy in motion.
Explaining myself, I have made contact with some editors, and by now I've sent the last text to one, Important in the Islands, explaining him that it's provisional, the structure and the style (this last thing I did not tell him, but I guess he will able to deduce it from the first thing, it's the old complement: form and substance).
I have also talked to my thesis Director, and I think I'm going to get in touch with more People, Neuroscience and Mathematics (these last ones about the study of algorithms for explaining the brain developing).
To publish the text on my own by myself could cost around 350 euros, in case I have no success on this contact.
It's just that I Want some Free Form (though going to improve quite well the style and the structure of mine) not able to be translated I guess to the scientist paradygm of universitary reviews.
It's just that I Know I don't need to know all these details, more things than these ones I do actually know on neuroscience or mathematic algorithms, to think and feel I am right on my theories. Because the Modern Knowledge of Human does Need some Integrated Theory, and if we had to wait till I did know All that's been doing now, we could have to wait for a couple of decades more to get ready to start writing. And I think that, fortunetely, I've achieved a natural way of thinking, fundamental, that's fortunetely erasing that duty, justifying it epistemological terms because of its Structural Nature, made upon Abstraction that's able to transcend the actual contexts of investigation; and thanks to that able to be exposed as integration theory on human reason.
Well, You see, I'm moving!
Good Love on the Loving!!
Now posting some Lovely coffee Pictures
(not mine, because the way I'm dressed today... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 am

Hi!

Only a moment for saying, related to All, that you All don't have to think I'm feeling too bad about this. The manipulated isolation is something that, in fact, makes me Laughing , though I do also get Rolling Eyes worried about human nature and its developing and the reasons directing our behaviour.
But well, I'm a Philospher and I'm Here for Solving All these Problems, or not!
geek scratch Laughing Razz (it's Big Work!) cheers

The emergentism is not solving any one of the problems I've been presenting about the possibility of cognitively interiorizing the meaning of conscience or of any non material concept. The intensional non extensional (this second one is only for specific objects of nature, forgetting by now the problems on how these concepts get created in mind and their relationship with objects) definition is the only solution. And this is not able to be translated into scientist language. That's all. In fact, the emergentism can be perfectly understood as a theory totally compatible with mine, from the moment it may recognize the fact that the nature of the emerged system can be not qualitatively homogeneous to the original one.

ps: today they're operating a Very Nice Friend for a problem in the uterus. I Pray.

psII: next tuesday they're operating my uncle for the second lung. I Pray so.

psIII: Everything's going to be Alright. Thank You All for Good Wishing.

psIV: I Do Totally Agree with last Words from the Pope Francisco.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:15 am

Hi!

How are things! There was some adrenaline the last time.
cheers Smile Razz Smile cheers

And it seems like years, because I could not come for the whole weekend because the tablet does not get connected to this place.
Had good weekend, rest and fun.
Yesterday I did visit this Nice Friend who was operated, Feeling a little weak health but Good and Improving fast.
And tomorrow my Uncle. I'm a little nervous, but Calm. This time more than the first one, I do really Trust in Doctors and Good Going of things.
Today have to call to the Uni for fixing a date for "definitive" fixing of subject thesis. I do admit I'm Very Proud and Happy for my working for these 3 last years.
Well, now going to the Daily Task.
cheers On the Loving, I Love You so, Brooke Shields cheers
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:13 am

Hi!

There's a Real Piece of Monsterous Cuteness today, Halloween, Happy One!, I've Seen. Very Motivational.
There's sincrony in the time Here, I could see yesterday (maybe before, but I guess it did start yesterday).
Good things!
Me taking the day easy on efforts. I mean, normal intensity for the doing.
Later in a while Posting by a "repost". Like, in Spanish, "repostería": what a sweet lovely cute cake!.
Seeing later on the Loving!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Oh my, I think I'll have to Study and Explain Heidegger, as the last Important One who Truly Understood, though he did not explain clearly enough and, also, did not understand the implications and consequence from the whole thing, the Structural Limits.
For explaining the limits for the morals I think I have to departure from him, deriving my explanation from the just linguistic and cultural focusing to the biologic one, real source of the global explanation about the structural limits of human cognitive chances. Yes. I have to focuse, and I think this is a good departure.
Oh my, having all so clear, as I said talking about buildings, and though this have to still going around.
It's not lack of modesty, it's just how things are, sharing clearity about my thoughts. If I was not assertive skills, though this does not mean not being able to understand my limits (not just for modesty itself, the modesty comes one time you understand the existence of the limits themselves), I could not try to write and explain anything. It's just part of my Task.
See in a while, Loving.

ps: Brooke Beautiful!! cheekey smiley action smiley
cheers flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:10 am

Beautiful Morning!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Yesterday news from Uni were a little "lowing" to me. But well, here we're going. Everything's going to be OK.
Now I've got already 40 days ahead "for free" from the Uni, and I'll take them for making Serious Structure for my essay.
New concept, understanding the lack of sense in the relativism or contextualism, pure, at the very least, and the lack of sense in materialist physicalism. These are going to be the two main edges of the task.
And I'm taking ( Neutral Shocked Smile ) a "halfretirement" for these days, for getting well Focused and Concentrated. It's feeling as a Responsability, even as a Duty, to me, the doing of it.
Keep in Touch.
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:18 am

Hi!!

How are things!!
For what it seems (unknowing if this grammar construction is right or not, but using geek Smile ), to write properly clear for the understanding and for sobriety and correct ways is not that much easy. I'll be improving.
Got quite clear and defined the subjects to get developed on the write.
Very Motivated, Calm and Focused on it. I am not going to be crazy about the fact I may need one month less or more. The important is making good.
But I don't want to make a great bibliographic search, my model is Descartes in his "Meditaciones metafísicas", more introspective the source for the writing, though we all know there's always a foundament from other Authors. So, I'm not hiding it in the text. In fact, I'll make specific references to many of them. But from a FREE point of view, not attached to formal references and those things. I'll have time for that Mad , when doctor Laughing Smile
See later in the morning on the Loving Forever!!
And those Beautiful Songs of the Day, New to me, I Did Enjoy them!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 am

Hello Hi!!

Coming quite Fine, now more!!
Some very impacting and study news today. Wow... Tough things.
But results have been the Most Beautiful of All cheekey smiley action smiley

I'm going easy normal, trying to bring all peace, goodness and light I can to everywhere. Though being so very far from being this perfect, I do even try. That's the key, on imperfect human processes of living, where we can always bring the best of ourselves. Something so selfish, at last, for our good staying in mind and heart.
Talking about me, I am so Shocked about me, Honestly, for these synthesis I am making on philosophy history. And author as complicated as Hegel, or Nietzsche, or Kant... I'm so proud for it. The few lines, not much more than a well crowded group letters on two pages, I do think make real Sense. I am catching what I needed for the explanatory process of the book, and it's really satisfactory and motivational.
Well, See in a while Loving so Much Forever in Touch!!
Razz action smiley

ps: and I Almost like the music of words I'm writing wave Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi!!

How are things, some reset mind here.
But not totally.  I'm so focused in Hegel not for fighties (I Confess I Hate to dialectically fight against women whom I Love; and I've spent my last 8 years on it; maybe I'm a pervert sexist, but it's how I'm Feeling), but for the Importance.
He's like a sublimation of all I've said about mistaken concepts on transcending, for objetivating it from the same pure reason of Descartes.  This is going to be very illuminating: the concept of dialectics in him, where one thing is and is not at the same time, containing the immanence of the dialectic substance in the inside, as just a simple expression of the "Spirit", is totally contradictory, logic terms (this is what I was talking about from my texts).  The only chance is the biologic fundament connecting, structurally and on narration of Sense (there're no departuring points, but there's the Sense, and the certainty, by our Senses, that We're Alive, and the difference among different states of conscience, something I commented a couple of weeks ago; the idea of a matrix or a giant pulling our minds in differents directions for play is nonsense not for faith but just because the probability, from the reflection on all, is "tendente a 0"; the question is much more complex, and it's connected, as I said, to the concepts of "free choice" -libre albedrío- and omniscience and God) those contradictions in the living, that Hegel tries to catch by connecting them to some kind of almost -or without the "almost"- religious, spiritual and -mistakenly- transcending/immanent symbolism, made for convincing people about the concept of uniformity, from the strength of his blinding reason.
I said.  I could not keep it in the inside any more geek wave Laughing action smiley Razz
Today, resting my mind on thoughts of this kind, from now on.
I Hope Laughing Smile
On the Loving, and on the Very Admirative, Stream!!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am

Hi!!

Taking the day easy at normal level of efforts. I think I deserve it, for a day. geek Smile
Very Inspired by Pictures.
I've Seen there're some Video, from TV Program called the Buzz, but I can not Watch it from my computer. I'm taking this easy too.
I can not figure out anybody, even not David Axelrod, at 200 heartbeats by minute for each minute for all those years!

Some Easy. It's my turn for some licenses for this.
But non stopping at all. It's just the level of energy what I am talking about.
That Doing of You, the Doing of me... It's Inspirational!!
Ah, Great News, True: Remember those Dear Friends, a Couple, who were seriously ill? The two both are OK. He was operated yesterday, and it's all Good. She's Safe too. Yesterday it was Very Emotive, with All of the Unioned Family, and some Close Friends... It Was Very Touching and Heavenly Human Nature Moment.
I've got some other Friend in the Hospital, on these days, but things are going Good too.
God Bless You All! The Existence, from the Easiest to the Most Abstract Conceptuality Possible on it, Makes Sense.

Brooke, I Know We'll Always Be Together, and Love will be Eternal!! action smiley
cheers Razz flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower Razz cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

It's True that I would not make any Mad for those Videos, but I will not do either for not getting able to Watche them. It's OK!!
Razz flower Razz

What a head I've got, don't You think?
What's more beautiful to You, the outside or the inside? Very Happy ( Laughing Embarassed Razz ).
Me, Forever "COU, COU" with the Loving and the Positive and Wise Universalist Spirituality as the Essence of the Being.
Yes, the last course in Highschool was "COU", "Curso de orientación universitaria".
Maybe I'll never be much oriented for many things Laughing lol! Shocked , but I'm so Much Blessed for Being Able to Feel, and to Share, that Fulfillment of the Magic of Love and the Romantic Hope.

Later taking a look to last text. but not sure if today. I'm so HAPPY and Proud, and, over any other thing, SATISFIED for the goal I know I've achieved. It had to be said and Explained. I'll make it better for the essay, but no much more. Because that's impossible geek Laughing Smile
Had to write Wittgenstein today, for my essay. Not sure if I'll do it. Wearing the brain of mine easy, on these days and for the future.
On the Loving, unselfish and True!!
You're Heaven, and I don't want to miss a thing or disturbe a simple piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next