Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Teams of the Easy Staying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Though I'm usually some wave it's not that today I've got awaken in the limits of it.
It's something much easier and into the normality.
I am never asking for anything for sharing here, for all of my life I've tried to not be a selfish and egotic person. With less or more success and less or more actuality (this last part is Laughing ).
But some fundaments for distributive justice, at this moment of the story, is something so Fundamental.
Not winning the money I deserve, comparing talents and salaries all over the planet I think I should be quite millionaire Laughing , though it's possible my older daughter is getting some no out way because of the fat she's getting, or though the anxiety of my people, not so "exactly" young, for being able to get each month's end. And I'm not asking for this money (yes, I'm blaming myself for this, even though the Solidarity this behaviour contains).
But to be disturbing and spying me... There're NO excuses for this. It's bringing such an amount of dirt and hate to me, the whole situation all this is involving. At the very least, the only thing I'm asking for is to Have my own Privacy at Home!
Stop the microphones -maybe cameras too- at Home, and neighbours Go Away!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Came for the moment of the One, Good.
Wanted to share some thoughts.
This is I'm saying is made upon the theoric stream of cognitive-behaviourist psyology. The most completed and the better for results, just from the actual knowledge of our brain physiology.
It is an exercise, therapeutic, for those who may have some permanent or temporary problem of phobic fears. And, for this, it can only be done under the present supervision of a professional therapist, in the case this one may agree with my proposal (maybe it's something already done).
Nothing in common with therapies used towards me (this was Manila) that I think more were police measures (or just Laughing or vengeances). Anyway, about this, as Great Michael Jorday said -Great Docummentary and People-, you can not keep in your heart hate or rage for all of your life.
Well, the therapy is to imagine situations -not necessary the specifically phobic, this can come later- where we're situating ourselves, as a free choice from imagination of each one, in dangerous contexts. I mean, imagining we're in some situation where we're really afraid (this can be in a progressive and gradually increased process on the level of fear and its intensity), and where we, psycologically too, by the imagination, can control the moment where we're imagining a continuation, made narrative terms in some kind of inner story -shared with the therapist-, where we're getting by ourselves out of the dangerous situation.
Do it the times you need and in the progressive process you may need, till reaching the specific phobic fear.
This brings tools to our brain for facing situation which is delicate to us, like a training, and at the same time brings selfconfidence from the fact we can MUCH MORE EASILY INTERIORIZE (not only from the reason coming from Professionals Good) how our fear is more imaginary than any other thing. It's playing, from selfknowledge, upon the same dinamics of our brain. Ressorts do work. Always, ALWAYS, SUPERVISED BY A PROFESSIONAL.

And well, now it's time for going to Work More (this is a Work, what I'm Doing Here, because I Do All for Helping; though it's One of Most Beautiful Works I can Imagine in Life!).
See later and Always, Loving!! Next Touch Will Be even More Magical, You'll See, and Touch!!
Smile Razz cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers Razz Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi Hello,

there's nothing like getting frustrated and, for this, angry, for feeling the strong pulsion of the creativity for recomposing the Sense in the Mind and the Heart, the Soul.
I am going further into the subject from last text, but not today. I'm taking a look today and will take the weekend for working, calm.
I'm getting some transcendent and fundamental points in mind for a critic of pragmatism that will be so Helping for my personal conclusions along the essay.
And now festivities are coming. I'm not coming to Work till tuesday. I'll almost sure will come on sunday or monday for some Easy talk.
The Warm Rays of the sun touching my chest are a blessing holding tight, like from Heaven, on my Senses.
I Do Try to bring some of this Here. I'm Doing! Very Happy party smiley action smiley Razz Smile
Today going a little sooner from Work.
I'll make another little post before going.
Today the easy verb was pure practics of essayism Laughing Smile Razz Smile Laughing
See in a while. Loving Good!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers action smiley

It does Feel really Good, the Forum busy again. Familiar on virtual talking, how Inspirational.
Brooke I Love You so! action smiley love smiley
It was a training, for the only way possible to say it to me, like a "shawnt", I mean, thundered and unreflective speed of mind and mouth. I did recreate the real as the actual virtual Smile Razz party smiley
So Good Feeling True! Childish but Meaningfully True, I Know! tongue smiley bounce cheers

Today not going to see the Lovely cats. I've been going for every simple day. Yesterday I did leave, after hours of stying with them, with meal and water more than enough for today too. I'm resting the driving for a day. Honestly think it's fair. They're two together, for more reason. One resting day.
This way I'll can rest better and, also, Work Better and More.
I'll try to finish the prologue and to make the first provisionary edition of the introduction.
Very Happy and Inspired. All Good from the Tremendous Heavenly Joy of the beginning when I came, it is coming to my Mind and Heart.
Thank You Nice, God Bless You!
Coming later for some little posting, and maybe some thinking idea related to the task. If not coming any new one to mind, it is OK. I'm just Enjoying so Much this Staying.
For the first time, in 6 years, since 2009, I Do Feel There's Real Friendly Staying, as Something Truly Complete.
It was Worth Waiting for!!
Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi, oh my!!

I've really Needed some Resting time, and now after dinner I'm taking a good somemmore.
I was not joking, really tongue smiley , unvoluntary terms I mean ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Recovering.
Much Goodness Around too, God Bless!
Taking time for rest, and later some more easy working. And, Please (I'm talking to myself affraid Laughing Smile ) Easy Loving!!
See You!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi!!

And so CHILDISH have to say that the Most Beautiful Reference to me for Life, the Most Energizing and Motivationally Good, I Do Still Find in Julius Verne Lines, on "Miguel Strogoff" Book, on the main character.
The Writer was in my land, and he did really Liked. He Dedicated Real Lines to it.
I think this was some premonitory announcement of my coming! geek Laughing scratch
To be that highly criticist to others, as an external to yourself category, you have to Be and Have All Values, with no exception, of the Compassive God.
That's not happening in any case from anybody on earth I can see. And my mirror is not lying either for this (well, for other things still lies a little, because when I ask it who is the most handsome and beautiful he is still, "dale que dale", saying that it's me, though sometimes gets "poliglotary", and then says "c'est moi" geek cat Smile ).
God Bless, on the Loving!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

for the reasons I said, it's for Sure I am not going to stop my Work.
but, I've got a couple of conditions, not "quid pro quo" Clarisse, but Fair Contract (the law says that the lack of physical form of the paper is not erasin the True nature of civil contracts; the only difference is the difficult for proving the terms of contract and the contract itself; but now we all know the relationship Exists, so...; the hiding behind the internet is not going to be a way out anymore for the lack of equality of rights anymore) from the "Buona Fide" that has to be in All Working Relationships under some , as Fundamentally Necessary Ones, rules and normativity.
These conditions are for me to keep staying Here. As I said, not for keep on working.
1) evil neighbours out.
2) any possible kind of "bright" psycologic therapies towards me OUT, from all spaces around me and my living, every possible place, virtual or not.
Those "taking to the limits, to the priciple..." was so rough and unfair. And though it made my Skills Grow Up for the Survival, in any Normal Context under the control of laws (all Social Ones, excepting the derregulated internet) this is not only illegal but unconstitutional. Where did I sign for giving my agreement to this?
In the positivistic and practical perspective, Everybody can See the Improvement is Real, about my Intellectual Skills, and Social too. This is More Reason for Stopping Nonsenses.
3) stop remembering me things from the past, related to the 2nd condition I know. I can not control Movies but I'm asking to the "therapeutic" youtubers, in google and... Nobody goes to a place for work to be insulted or for others make you feel bad everyday. This is connected to the 2nd condition, obviously.
Three Fair Conditions, I'm asking for with All of the Gentle I Can.
We're not signing in anywhere, but you All Know Well the Contract is: Moral and Legal too. If it's not Legal because there're no laws covering it, this is Not meaning it is not, not at all! Constitutions and Human Rights Universal Declaration are All We Need for this, We All Know.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi!

How are things!
Nice Pictures and some Video (that with Tom Hanks and Carly Rae Japsen and Justin Bieber and so many People is Specially Cute).
Some others are pure "sheet", the one Mr. Pickless sodomy is... how could I say it... something ill.
If it's done for sublimation, well visual, of all shit going around for last years, I do understand and think it's Good. But if it's a normal creativity of all geniuses involved...
I think it's not only the Houston callers ( action smiley Smile ) who are having very real and serious problems.
But, well, that's just my opinion. I think the race for going further into the deepest of the "rubbished" thing is a real source for the bad taste. But it's probably working in the market, so...
What's successful for the size of the audience is not always the good, we all know.
But we all also know what's the most important thing for the most of people too.
It's for making money by introducing the others into the most dirty experiences possible.
Does anybody think, in fact, that there's somebody beside the makers who may be winning with this?
Well, You go. As I said, I'm quite "selfunworrieded" from what others do, if it's not touching me very, very directly. I just can to make References Up. And I can not make it by letting things affect me too much. As I said, I'm Very Focused.
And just think about who's actually been doing what to who!! action smiley Smile
Going to some Rest now, coming later for a while.
I'm so Happy for Director words, but my Motivation is my own Opinion. And I Think I've been giving, and I'll Give Much More, the Very Best of what I Could.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi!

I'm quite Good, physically, and mind too tongue smiley
I feel like I could break the clothes by some selfstretching of muscles. Augh, Good! geek
I'll be coming later in the evening for little nice post. Going quite Well.
I'm actuall Not angry with anything Related to the 9th... Simphony.
I, Mean, I'm Not angry at all.
It looks so very far, those times when those conversations with other Brooke Fans, Friends.
But I Remember it on the Good Ways! True action smiley Smile
Going to some more Tasking Good, on the Loving.
I think it's going to be Really Good, but I'm starting to get almost affraid about the long of the book cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 pm

it was so Easy to me, to make good poems.
I was cheekey smiley Exclamation over clouds.
Now, for making this on philosophic subjects... It will not be that easy and liberating process.
But at some moment, I'll have to do it.
When developed well enough on the intellectual ways, when I want to make thoughts easy to the access of everybody non philosopher, and for philosophers too (even to me for experimenting the limits of the poetry), I'll have to Build Up Poems. The Definitive Explanation!
The sharing experience upon what i'm saying I've been making up Here, and i'm explaining it as (the asking for the intellectual collaborational mental experience from the reader) important part for my explaining essay.
But beautiful poetry is more.
Not getting obsessed at all.
So well that even the vision of the word "obsessed" does not disturb me.
See little moment later.
love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi!

a little explanation for differencing between concepts and general cathegories.
The second ones are in animals and in human. Because of some repetition of sensitive stimulation (vision, smell, touch...), animals are able to fix some new categories: pe.: origens of domestication: human are "good" to us.
This is True Abstraction, generalitzation from a biologic principle of induction (not only property of the sciencist thinking).
The first one is different.
It means double difference:
a) biologic: in human there's obviously the same skill for abstraction, but when the human does think anything, there's the difference always there, coming from a different brain. So, the induction can never be fixed as the same. Mainly for a structural characteristic that I'm detailing right now:
b) epistemic: in human there's, also the Transcendent Chance.
Starting by the metaphore I've shared for many times (from TV Docummentaries on Nature) on the chimpanze and his hands made stick for termits, and ending by the explanation of the differences between Human and Artificial Intelligences (while, on the way, also explaining the true implications of the abstractivity and its metaphysical fundaments and results; about these last ones, like that I said on the infinite/0, as two sides of the same); the Transcendent Ability for Going to New Levels of Comprenhending Abstractivity throughout ways than excede the simple logicism, by the complexity of unique human mind, where it's all integrated as logic, emotion, "abduction"... and Immanent metaphysics of the Trasncendent Conscience.

ps: this is a true brutality, fortunetely I did not have to use too much my cervical zone!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

psII: Loving Very Well and so Much!!
cheers hasi flower love smiley flower hasi
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi!!

Now Listening to Endless Love Song. It's Pure Transcendent Feeling of Sweet True Love.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

Big Tremendous Hug God Bless!
Loving Forever Real!!
cheers tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things! Here hearted mind, who is working, quite Well.
Have to say I am not talking about the breaking of reason, or moral or political philosophy either; as I'm only talking a little in some epigraph about the obvious integration between Habermas and Rorty I am trying to justify, among other things.
This means more focusing in the other things, for capturing more and for making a more homogenous discourse all throughout the text.
Have also to add that what I said before about Plato, it's so Great, the Search for the Pure Beauty beyond the physical forms of the world of senses, as the main and final goal of philosophy. But it think there's what other philosophers, like Heidegger and Rorty says, the too much objectivization of the subject by the use of the reflectivity of the reason. The ontoepistemic reaching of the being does mean going deeper, I modestly think, coherently with what I've been saying and I'm still working on. The platonic solution is remaining in the too much superfficiality of the aesthetic experience, as something process that's on the way of catching the being. This has to be Spiritual itself, I think. Transcendent, yes, and we need the reason for understanding this and the ways for doing and the good results from it; but the process is Orient, Buda. I Prefer him, talking now only about specific Persons, for this Superior State of Mind and All (Spirituality) than, p.e., San Juan de la Cruz. The Wisdom is in this Calm Connection, not in the too much ecstatic and emotive connection, which is, to my opionion, too much connected to the senses in fact, as long as it means some substance of erotism on it.
Even Classic Greeks used to say "the Light (metaphoric meaning for expressing the Logos) Does Come from Orient". And it was a Fact, the Travels to India and Tigris and Eufrates Civilizations.

ps: going to Work now hasi action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:15 pm

And, well, I don't think that telling the truth has to affect anybody adult too much. We all see the wars, the killing, the poverty and hunger, the illness, the too unequalized world in too unjustified ways...
Everybody Knows.
But, I think this Warm I do almost always, usually, Try to bring to this place is Helping ressort. Not only for me, but for All.
For this I'm Staying quite Smile Razz action smiley
Do I Feel superior? Intellectually Yes. Honestly. Morally... Embarassed
It's just not that to say I'm feeling morally superior is immoral, it's just that the only intellectual feeling of superiority it is too.
This kind of feeling does mean to conceptually fix and valuate the others. To fix does mean objectivize. to objectivize does mean to "cosificar", treat the others not as an Universe but as a thing, I mean.
The problem is not "au, mirau aquest xulet, què s'ha pensat ser més que noltros" (look at this chick, thinking he's more than us); the problem comes from rather before, it's in the same origen.
For this, Jesus, or Kant; as Big Theorics of the Pure Empathy, over any conceptuality related to others and oneself.
Coming later for little nice easy post.
God Bless, on the Loving True I Swear! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi only for little while on the Good Time of Mine!!
(now not emoticons meaning touching because of the too much explicit contained lyrics and images from these next videos).
Quite True it's NOTHING personally related, and not much meaningful at all.
Into the Wilderness, by some less or more consolidated little confidence, necessarily on public ways, just to Express Good Wishes for Life, the Loving for Life. And the Good hot Staying. That's all, not much meaning but the Explossion (now I've got the brain more rested and not thinking for a simple second in philosophy, and just for a couple of days) of Energy in my inside, Fussion Ecologic Energy type, in the Core of the Heart!!
Ah, and some childish, that's Always key for the Good Living action smiley tongue smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8ofXoj-HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hAi1m0RFeM

Where, when? I don't know; just let it Flow!!
party smiley sunny hasi sunny party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:45 pm

And, after all wave is it possible to still be friends?
I think so.
Erased the chances for real romanticism here, it's the Truth (there's a whole stream of 9 year fulfilled with so many hights on that Sense, quite Honorable and Free Feelings that I Respect so); there's the chance for virtual indirect friendship. So True I Swear.
And this place is so connected to many people, so I will be sharing things.
At the very least till I can find a tropical island only for me Laughing Smile
I'd wish I could keep some communication in this direction Sense with youtube, or even in this place (something more explicit as intellectual non clowny comments); but in any case, I know I have to post.
Beyond couple romanticism, I admit this place is my little kid jungle for naughty things and for some memory of the good wild, inside of some limits that I have Always Respected, of course.
We can not go back to my 17, that's so obvious. But I think I can Help and at once have some nice time.
Tomorrow getting engaged again the race of the mechanic rabbit and the dog running after in my mind.
I am not changing the world, not making it of new, but well, what I'm doing, my Task, it's Something that I Truly Love.
From time to time, I'll take some inner time for my tropical island. I always did, in fact. Remembering classes, there was not a simple one where I was listening for more than 85%, there was no way, in that level of teaching, the interest could keep my attention for all of the time; even in my most inspirational days for listening for learning (I'd have needed a more intense preparation, maybe, Motivation, since much younger, but well...).
The days of fights for keeping "nuts" tight ( Laughing Smile Razz ) are gone. It's time for Having Good Time.
All I Had to Prove to myself, I've Done (even more than my best dreams, as the best possible to be and do, could re-create about the triumph).
It's Time for Loving in some Universal Sense.
It's possible I pass many of my last years alone. That voice I still keep listening in my head. But it's not scaring me at all anymore.
The Beauty of the Living, in Very Big Part, Depends Just on Ourselves.
God Bless, Seeing tomorrow.
God Hugs!
cheers flower love smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:58 am

Hi!!
( wave cheers ... sunny party smiley geek )

For fixing some concepts.
Now that I have to enter the integral reason as natural connectivity by the senses of brain (yes) to earth and ecosystem.
Conceptuality is at all, I keep this idea. But, in the reflective development of mind (symbolic of course, the reflection, always) or the symbolic subconscient (important as retroalimentative towards the first one: CONTROL YOUR NIGHT DREAMS, AND YOU'LL DOMINATE YOUR OWN LIVING AND DESTINY -i'ts not impossible, I've usually done this, for the most of my life, less or more directly, because there's a whole scale of levels between cosncience-subconscience, it's not black or white; coherently to all I've said about the complexity of our minds to our minds geek ).
Beyond these spheres, there's the Sense of Being and Feeling Oneself Alive. And I'm not talking about the "lying" senses ARistotile or Plato talk about, with so Much Reason, that need the reflection. I'm talking about something deeper inside, about oneself, related to concepts like "cenestesia", but as something as some Inner Energic Connectivity to the Living who tells us, so Clearly, this is not a dream as Descartes was fearing sometime.
From this, the building of the Reason, as some kind of Integrity into Nature, which is not erasin the immanent transcendence, gets a Clear Departuring.
Sorry for have insisted so much in concepts for last months. It was a problem of the object and subject before my eyes, like the tree who does not let you see the whole forest.
The whole thing will stand clear in the essay, don't worry for this. Thumbs up about this too.
Good job, I'm doing.
God Bless, seeing in a while.
Good Day, Lady, Love!!
love smiley flower
cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:35 am

My Brooke's Dedicational Post. In Spanish we say "en un segundo, en un momento... está hecho, acabo...".
I think the cercle revolution, at the very least the first one long time (the Earth is expending one year, less or more, for translation movement; but there're planets needing many more ones), is Completed.
For this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI2KNLB4Jec
Delicate Human, Beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rALVgdoMHk
"En ya" mismo!!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi Razz Exclamation action smiley bounce
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How Nice Pictures today too, God Bless!
I had been talking to People about my Grandma in one very Cute Funny Razz Laughing Exclamation aspect.
As I said sometime, She used to Watch Sports with me on TV.
When we were Watching Football and "our" team was in troube for making goal and I was a little Mad Razz , she used to say "mirau, però com ho han de fer aquests al·lots, si aquest l'atura cada vegada", talking about the goalkeeper from the "other" team stopping all shooting balls.
It's been so Delighfuly and Heavenly Laughing Razz wave Cuteness to Remember it again. Shared for the same.
Big Hug Good on the Going Well, Endless Love Eternal Forever!! True.
flower cheers sunny Idea cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Idea sunny cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:20 am

Hi!!

It's True that less or more intentionedly I exaggerated all the things. My biorhythms Loving very too much wave and I did also Wanted to Help by Inspiration for Strenght and Peace.
I don't know till which point I succeded, but on the stream of all things re-created, I do feel I am under the Duty of some more posting for Good.
Truly, for Good. We can not leave out, now we're in the middle of the public eye, all those who may ever have been in real life situations that have come out for last years on the "re-creation".
for this, Obviously I Hope for this time, it's Nothing personal, but just on the characters of the Re-creation.
And, Girl, as long as I Know You Like to Play... I'm Following, as Long as I Do Know and Feel I'm inside of the limits of Morals Acceptability and for a Good Moral Goal.
Totally out of the "pure ironic and sarcasm staying" from the "simply" (Dorian Grey is not simple character, or Faust either; characters described by Kierkegaard for his Explanation) perspective of the exclusive aestheticism based only on the personal duality pleasure/pain; which is away from the moral judgement and of the sense as an individual, as a meaningful and Complex Unity in and for the Social, and for the Spiritual Soul too.
God Bless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXrXxPgkEws
I Love You!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zee1OALy12I
Beautiful, God Bless! action smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KY2xk9xLs
Just some Jin&Jan for Razz Exclamation Laughing study OBVIOUSLY, TOTALLY AWAY FROM Personal References, as All!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnxiRDIqHnI
This is quite More Serious to me ( Mad Exclamation ). Tremendous Movie and Performance.
We All Need Protection and Care, for "Grans i Petits" (last two words for just some nice fun in the middle of this Very Serious Point).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy_5TmiAA5Q
For some geek sense now; but He Was Tremendous, my True Admiration (even from a very implicated social caretaker one like me).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiLpQ7iZXZ0
Tremendous Childism of Mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWVRqVD8W4Y
cheekey smiley tongue smiley love tongue smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwxWNEVHmw
This time it really is a Personal Dedicatory (with Permission!) for the Strenght and Role Modelling for All.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2JeKCTHBc
Oh, my Goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0pcX8oQJ-Q
Admiration! Five Following Tours!
I could even Talk for a while with one of his Coaches, Eusebio Unzué. Tremendous, Kind, Bright!
And I'd just only add, and now Here Comes Alberto Contador!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IOYQFVglE
cheers tongue smiley cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak-F1wuc2nI
From the bottom, somehow, I could reach to See in the Deep, that Night!!
Oh, my, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams... tongue smiley Wink
cheers party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley cheers

ps: Come on!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:05 am

Hi Good Beautiful Morning!

How are things, Here Well.
It seems in this land everybody's resting better. The weather, atmosphere...? It's True. Recently, traffic problems in the highway have been getting much more inusual. People seems to be like more awaken. True. I am noticing it the same. The night Rest. Less or more the same time, but body more rested.
Maybe just psycologic, maybe those forces around we do still can not measure well, as their effect on us either.
Today I'll be sharing some new comments. Kierkegaard, fundamentally. Today or tomorrow finishing the Book.
In fact, as long as I think I've passed over the hardest part of my essay, because I have achieved more than only the conclusions I've actually written, as long as I've Improved the whole Structure and Sense Global terms on my thinking; I think I have to Read as much as Possible till the last day of the essaying (and after it More, of course!), because all constructivistic criticism I'm making is Helping me so Much for my own conclusions, making them to be deeper, clearer and better.
Oh, yes, I think what it's remaining it's not easy at all, but I honestly think the hardest part -Concepts Transcending in Mind- is already done.
Now Tasking Hard.
God Bless!
Big Honest Loving Hug!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: To remain Peaceful Mind and Heart is so Helping and Necessary and Important. Keep Going on!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi!

How are things going on and up!
Quite Nice Pictures; and Funny Betty White's Video is a Joyful Cuteness! Wishing Tons of Health, my Beloved Grandma Margarita Looked quite similar, Adorable Razz
Now Rest.
Got Work for Think and Read, and also did take some from my Working Place Office too.
Going easy but focused mind.
Brooke Big Hug, for Always Love; Beautiful cheekey smiley wave Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi,

only little moment for adding about the last post.
Ways: healthy sex, well ruled sports, honorable competition...
It was Important to fix this.

ps: Adorable!! It's not like think about dying, it's like think of Heaven action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Here we're going. Nice posting around my virtual world, God Bless!
On the Focusing, Work (I forgot my password, that's not so unusual at all! Laughing Smile ).
If I am not posting much of the recently global sense captured is not for selfish hide but for selfish but not selfish conservation of energy for Good Development for the book.
Secretly, I admit I Like it will also be a real objective measure of the real interest my thinking (something more than just me as a rare being to watch, then) has awaken in People. But I don't do for this, but for what I said before.
Anyway, some reflections or ideas I'll always be sharing.
From Videos, Endless Love of Eternal Loving hugs!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

How Beautiful Pictures! Tremendous!
Videos Good.
Wanted to share this I'm sharing at this moment. It left a print in my Memory, as probably one of the last Classic Making on TV.
It was Exquisitely Made, "Anillos de oro".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgmNhnHy-9M
Yesterday Ana Diosdado (Leading Lady and Writer of the Story) passed away. God Bless, Rest in Peace, Beautiful. I'll Always Remember your Talent, and that Magic of Very Believable and Realistic Goodness You and your Team Were Able to Create for Screen. This is just a little piece of a Life like Hers, but it's the main One, Normal in our Living contexts, I've got, and it is so Beautiful Memories.
I also Learnt, as some additional role model, from Characters She Created; specially her fiction husband. He, the Character, was One of my youth Idols, as a regular good bright working Family man. Almost too much perfect but at once realistically made character. Xavier Elorriaga Played.
There were many other Extraordinary Actors: Imanol Arias, Pep Munné... What a Cast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teams of the Easy Staying!   New Teams of the Easy Staying! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teams of the Easy Staying!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next