Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 am

Hi,

today in the mood.  How are things?
Well, me very Easy Staying Here today.  As my metaphorical head is turning all around, I'm going to Stay Calm.
Nature me.  Impossible to be erased.
When many, many moves around, me the "total watching up" stay.  Just in case.
SmileLaughingLaughingLaughingSmile

No, no really that.  Just Real Peaceful.  Very Good Sleeping and Focusing Good.
There're some things I have to do for next months, and I'm prepared for Work.  It's my Inner Sense, what I can Truly Know and Never Make me Fall down.  I mean, not the grades I may have for results LOL; but my Developing as Person.  All is so Clear.
Do You See where We've Finally arrived that I think philosophy is clear and easy, like shelter of Clearity and Solid?  That's something wave
It's The Truth.
But I'm Having a lot of fun with All Here and Around, and I Love YOU.
I could not Live without.
Brooke... Thank You for let me Stay Here, Your Property.
Think I woke up with some changes (not "kafka's", please geekLaughingVery Happy:)), and it's it: don't feel the pressure of fail because or from the silence.
True, I Swear.
Before, I was Doing Fine, but was something that made me feel not easy this road.
Now, it's like natural
I don't see why I should have any answer, Here, There or anywhere?
Why?
At disco, these results were quite usual, I remember.  "Girl does not want to dance, p.e." (talking generalistic terms, not only about me).  And OK!
And Actual Circumstances...
Truly, don't analyze any more.  Going to Stay Fine.
Good Work is Health.  Here We're Going.
Tell Brooke I Love her!
I Love You, I Truly Love You!! action smiley
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: Stay Fine!
tongue smileyparty smileyparty smileyparty smileytongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi,

as You're so Lovely, I am Totally :76:and don't know where Look at and Pictures to choose for Posting.
How Friendly Lovely, Brooke action smiley
Last two verses are not "perfect" about number of parts of words (oh my, don't remember word for "métrica"), and it's Intentioned, because it's Childish in Love what I Wanted to represent.
flower Because I Love You so!! flower
tongue smiley Have Great and Inspirational Day, See later tongue smiley
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

AH,

and Love You so Much!!
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Here Quite Well, Truly.
Wishing Peace and Health and Love for Everybody.
So Much and True!
Smile Smile Smile 

It's very probably for next weeks, till day of delivering work, and making presentation for defending it before professors; I may be quite low passion times here.
I'm Very Responsabilized about my Task. Very!
It's the Place Where I am Developing, excepting Here, myself the Most Free Possible, as Thinking. Talking about Places of my mind.
And, also, Think it can be Very Good Academic Starting. But if not, I'll be so Calm. I mean, I am Very Used to not being "accepted" by community as I was supposing I could be, for All I was Showing Up, before; and it would not be a drama at all.
The Most Important, my True Effort on it, and All my Abilities for it, because it does worth. It's possible that even if not "accepted" on these days, in the future (me alive or not) could be.
Honestly, Think I'm Being Useful Here. And, now, someway, accepted too! Goodness!
For All these things, I am quite quiet about my Making Efforts on it, and nothing more.
Ah, and I Enjoy it! Truly! It's like "parque de atracciones" to me, in my head.
But the lower heartbeats just will mean I am a Person, Human, Limited, Normal at last (LOL about the last).
I Love You, and I Love You!!
flower love smiley flower 

ps: yesterday could See my Friend Mercè, who is a breast cancer Survivor, and also her little daughter, I think 7 or 8 years, aproximately. HOW NICE AND BEAUTIFUL TO SEE, I had not Seen since Operation and Post-operatory. I had All the News, through People, but had not seen. Very Touching and Heartfelt.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 am

Hi,

how are things!
Making down concepts, first steps on it but already for all, Felt so Good!
Very Easy.
Now, in a while, going to Dr. for stomach stuff. Still not perfect. Better, but it's Important to Know and Care.
I told a workmate, and also to cross fingers for not being able to ask for my vacant place in one year. LOL
Smile Smile Smile 

That Human Sharing, today's little Interview, Brooke, was Very Beautiful and Inspirational.
Well, I'm sorry for not being able for much poems, but it's just that I am in a Mission for what I Think and Feel it's Goodness and Wise.
Some one more I'll post, but not forcing my mind. The poor one has enough even without it wave Smile 
Well, Tons of Love!
See later!
Tell Brooke I Love her.
flower I Love You!! flower 
Smile love smiley  Smile 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi, Brooke!!
Smile Smile 

Automatically (not as robot - LOL), Scene to mind (that I broke by searching the right word geek ).
High-School.
I say Hi, Brooke!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

OK, that's All.
party smiley lol! party smiley 

To me, it's More than Enough! Embarassed 
party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley cheers 
Smile love smiley Smile 

I Know I'll Touch Your Hand again, Friendly KIND!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,

if this was high-school I don't know if I'd dare to talk to You, and before so many People Friends.
Well, I don't think so.
flower love smiley  MOTIVATION is Always a Good Chance!! love smiley flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 

Came for this fun and for more Sharing.
Brooke, and Friends, I was Reading some about Richard Rorty (Professor in Princeton till 1983 -oh, Brooke, things (coincidences) in common- of Philosophy and later in Virginia (Wink Smile Smile Smile Wink ) and after in Stanford, of Literature two last ones).
AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY.
The limits of moral understanding must be taken through the capturing of art (literature, novel, poetry, cinema, etnology...) more than philosophy.
Because this way we can perceive, by the help of author's vision, how others feel and how, from this waken up empathy, we can rebuild ourselves.
Philosophy role would be for Systematical Order of Principles Found from that Artistic/Moral Taks, but not for re-creating the moral systema for good.
Moral progress should come from the moral imagination, more than the moral philosophy.
Wow, I had not read anything like that before. Yes, I'm a real rookie, I Do Admit. I'm just beginning, I said (I don't even have a philosophy degree, it was just hobby till last year).
It's Extraordinary. God Bless!
It's just like being able to See All You Had Dreamed and Thought of and about Possible Beauty to be Found.
It's been, intelectual terms, Brooke, already like the First Time I could See You.
Wow!!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Well, Brooke, talking about last "non much important" (LOL) subject, should better say: "well, the first, the second...". There's no End for the Amazing of Love's Beauty, Printed in Everthing YOU Do!!

flower I Love You and Love You so!! flower 
cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers 
action smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:11 am

Hi!
Smile Smile 

Today taking some more easy. Oh my head (wave geek ).
Well, not too much, but good some "pauses". Not too high concentration, I want to mean.
It's Much Easier Now, Thinking about Seeing You.
My heart starts beating and beating when see that Smile. And that Kindness. Oh my!!
The Delicate Beauty of Your Face (again, all together now please: oh my! Smile ), is a Dream Who can Talk. And Do it so Bright and Fast. Because brain is Good and Fast. And Strong!
Qualities All that I Love and Admire so Much.
If for every soft caress I'd Love to make on Your Face I should write a vers, I think I'd be "selfcondemned" for a lifetime and would even not be enough.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

I don't talk about bodies, today I can't.
Smile  Buddies is another question, Much Easier Smile 
Smile Smile Smile 

You're Perfect. When think about First Time of You for me on Scene...
I could start shaking for the Emotion.
I just said.
cheekey smiley  You're Making me, by little things, Very Happy!! cheekey smiley 
flower  I Love You, I Love You!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,

came again because, AS EVERYBODY KNOW, I don't know to leave things bad.
Feeling quite Better. Walked with Trufa, for the moment I went away from here till know, fast, even along the forest near the road, going up and down, efforts Good. We, she and me, are Sweating now.
And we both wanted more, but I had to stop for coming and stretching before dinner.
Today I'll have to study in the evening till well entered the night.
It will be modestly brutal geek Smile Very Happy , the quality of my FOCUSING in the Conceptualizing from the Concepts.
Truly!
Listening to Music not as meaning, just as the complement of my selftherapy.
Feeling the chest full in the inside now.
For some jokes, have to say I was thinking I have to change my tastes about women, and search for one like me, to be Finally Happy in my Life.
Oh my! Exaltation of exercises!
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

What I said about the "cold" me Here is not a joke. I am, in my mind, rebuilding the concept of staying here.
Friendly Sharing more than anything. Keeping the distance, and not only when coming, but also in my mind for all of the time.
Friendly!
And Keep on Working.
In the Fight for Goals of Goodness I'll Find my Fulfillment!
No regrets, just for Going of for Future.
It's not that Kids Do not Motivate as before now. I'm More Motivated than ever!
It's True that I'll Try to go to Sweden, if I can. I'll take things Much Easier. In fact, I'll not only go for the Kid, but too.
I LIKE the snowed vision, probably because here is rare. If I had born there, the mythical vision would surely come from the Sun and the Sea. I mean, I don't think I could Live Fine without them, but the Romanticism is Always Higher from the Unknown, the Mistery, You Know.
Going to Stretch for a while and Listening some Music. Not going from Here, will come later for making last post, NICE and FINE.
I've been having some critical days for those things I explained, but the sharing Truly Felt Good.
Now Feel The New Energy, TRUE, in my vains!
See in a while!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi,
party smiley Smile action smiley Smile party smiley 

how are things there!
Today I've been taking things easy. For Work and for Walks. Enjoyed the time, and had fun and it was OK.
It's going OK. Thank You for Good Time Everybody, Videos and Pictures of All, and All.
This way, some more calm.
Well, Brooke, I'm not in my kitchen's house. I don't want to be unaware from the fact this is an OPEN letter. So, I'll try some quiet.
But the fact is that I Forget All when Look at these Pictures You Made cheekey smiley action smiley 
Today will Work some more after dinner. Thought it was better than make efforts and doing worse because of tired for too many hours of focusing.
Tomorrow I'm Resting.
But will Come by a Breathe for Embrace You!!
Sunday coming back again to Work. Ending in Thursday, as I planned well. Things are going fine along the time agenda I fixed. Going Well.
Talked to Professor about conclusions I'm reaching, and this as Issue GOOD for doctorate. I've got New Bibliography, Recommended, waiting for me about it. Wow, this is Help!
Brooke, in that moment I was feeling some emptiness and lack of motivation, it was so Blessing Your Coming, Pictured as a Dream, to me. This is How I Feel.
About myself, have to say I'm Feeling so Well for the inner sensation about have done something that I've Made Up by myself and my Honest Efforts, and as Something getting into the World.
Even beyond results, I think they're going to be Good, and much more long terms; it's this pride for the Good and Real Job, the Making in Honest Process made of efforts. And some quality, honestly admit too.
Those Bright Eyes You Have, it's Visible Electricity Connecting Worlds to me!!
I Love You, for Always!!
cheekey smiley See later, my word, my heart and mind, even my Soul, are Yours, as Truth of Living cheekey smiley 

ps: And You're also so Cute, oh my!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:59 am

Hi cheers action smiley 

going to Work.
Later will come for some poem Dedicated.
You Made me Very Happy, on these last Days, so Real!! cheekey smiley cheers 
About my Studying, have to say I'm still taking some more days before taking things again. Brain and Mind Needed some rest. Normal good.
This is just Accelerating the Recovering. You're Playing by Advantage, Speed of Light, my Heart You Touched.
flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 am

Good morning,

what about the weekend?
Here Rest. All Kind.
Not much wills for emotivity, Here neither.
I'm becoming "normal".
Well, this is the wave now. It will feel Good.
Among other things, for my Task.
Yesterday was watching a TV Program about Earth. How changes and deterioration in local ecosystems will finally take to a non returning global climate changing. And after this, there will not be possibilities for keeping local natural systems in good state, because the global will make it impossible.
We have 10 years to think about it.
If not, in 1.000 years, if this progress level (this means it could be increased), 27 millions species will have dissapeared from this planet.
Well, sharing for Good.
My only way to face this, and All: never surrender till die.
Ah..., and not listening too much to bad mouths.
My selfpropositions for next years of life.
Fortunetely, beyond Work, there're things to me that still Enjoy, like Indiana Jones.
And some ladies, of course.
Have Good Day, Love and Peace and Health on Earth.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi,

OK, OK, Bond (for the Forum number).
Some lack of darkness in mind now, probably for the Perspective after Walk: it Opens Mind.
Tonight I dreamt I killed my noisy neighbour, it's True. Would there be a way to make he stopped making noise till those hours at night?
I've got too much to lose.
In "blinded" moments, that ALWAYS stopped me.
Yes, some raw what I'm saying, but those guys are going beyond any therapy rules. Just tell them, and get calm.
Well, in any case, We All Know All I'll Do is Dream about!
Laughing Laughing Laughing 

It's True. Non second meaning.
It's bringing real anger, the therapies as "compensatory" giving back to my Efforts. Not helping, the disturbing.
Well, it's OK. I'll go Through it. PEACEFULLY, and Dreamy.
No, no, I'll Deal well with it. Ignoring. But it's Real Funny. How this Society Does Work. It's just that.
Anyway, I've Seen Great News, as International Agreements.
Necessary to go through differences. It's Possible.
My own echo does make me suspect about the sense of telling this out loud Here. But, well, it's the Sense.
Love and Peace to Good People!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi, again!!
Smile Smile 

Came for One, Meaning and Sense.
And for this,
http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/sociedad/la-proteina-sox2-provoca-reaparicion-del-cancer-de-mama-y-que-este-sea-mas-agresivo_898445.html

Just One for Help. I suppose it's There for Everybody too, but I've Seen, and I Share.
Smile Smile Smile 

Today will come some later for a while.
Brooke, I was thinking about some other things before. While walking.
Embarassed Just Hypothetical: I know, at first, I could only talk. I would ONLY be able to talk, in the beginning. Quite Well, I Feel, in Friendly Conditions.
But nothing else I could at first.
Quite Embarassed cheers  at the same Human Time!! action smiley 
flower Smile See later, Love You so Much, Very Much, Infinite!! Smile flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 am

Hello action smiley ,
Smile cheers 

good mornings Everybodies.
Improving, the English. Don't ask me how I can, all I know is that I do geek 
Smile Smile Smile 

Well, some less exagerated today.
The mood is Good for Work. Starting.
Still Want to Help (yes, did not change since yesterday Smile ).
Very Relaxed this morning.
flower See later. Love! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I thought this was going to be more difficult. I'm riding well on time for ending all task before going.
You're Very Lovely, Brooke Shields.
Hope You Liked what I Shared yesterday, about thinking, because it's the way where I want to go through for investigation, as mainstream of it; and BECAUSE I WANT YOU to BE PROUD OF ME. I'll not lie scratch Smile 
This Working hard here at Work, it's Helping for improving to more optimus levels of my brain for Study. You know, I Love to Think and Think, but not that much to make efforts for the reading. This is a problem if I don't use selfdiscipline (any kind of nation's one Smile Wink Smile , just Working). Very Important.
It's like the other time. I had to find out some inner conclusions, shared Here, and then Read. Now I've been doing the same. I've been Reading, but more thinking. For Feeling Well Relaxed for capability for Good Concentration for Reading, Need some Places Fixed, like Structure where taking All I'm Reading, like some kind of inner tree of knowledge.
See later, Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

only One More Moment for Sharing yesterday's was my Uncle Toni's Birthday.
We Had a VERY GOOD FAMILY DAY. Really! Felt so Good, All Together.
I was so Emotioned, yesterday for what I Truly said, and for the Today exploding, that I Forgot to say.
All Beauty Possible I Want to Bring to You  action smiley 
flower I Love You!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: True: this now Excitation is VERY USEFUL for Focusing for Work. Last weeks since the Movie were really TOUGH. Going on Well. Need to See You again. We'll Meet Again. So Friendly that it will be like kids Playing.
And Loving!  action smiley 
party smiley  hasi  party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi, Brooke,
 Smile Smile 

now, for Healthy and Joyful Staying, I'm going to make as the Touch is Real in "ordinary" Living.
More in mind, but probably being noticed, healthy ways, by words used.
I Like Pictures of You from yesterday's Night for many things.
One of them, quite funny, is to see how that Beautiful piece of clothes (I think now that though if you told me to kill me I'd not know to say what kind, sorry  Smile Smile -it's been very long time since last time my mother, or anybody, decided to don't tell me many explanations about clothes: my Honest answer is Always: I'd Need to See on, that dress or whatever -now speaking low for us: but when Talk about some Beautiful One Lady, I'd already prefer off to clear better my mind for making the idea -remembering the "idea" is body and mind)...  wave party smiley lol! tongue smiley cheers 
I was saying  geek ( study Laughing  Smile ) that I also Liked the way that piece is almost touching the red carpet. Beautiful  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
And, beside what it is LOVE, I also like because make me think about yesterday. When coming to working place, I was coming with my scarf not near the land, but sweeping it.
 Smile Laughing Smile  Yes, I was in my thoughts, and did not notice. Fortunetely, two gentlemen in the street told me "rossegau sa bufanda, mestre". The noticing of fact, and the expression itself made me  Laughing  For this I share.
When arrived in my working room, noticed I had taken, from the street, more leafs than I'd have wished. More  Laughing Because it made me think about All "Adan y Eva" in the world that should actually be completely naked. Oh my!!
 Smile hasi Smile 

Did You Know You're as Adorable as Heaven, or even MORE?

PS: this Honest untranscedent and  tongue smiley talking Here Feels Good. I guess it was a matter of two!!
 tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Working. Well.
How are things now  Smile Smile 
Taking the chance for  action smiley Everybody for Very Nice things I've See. Love, God Bless! Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, You see, I've got such an intense social life agenda  Smile  Smile 
It's going OK. Truly Help, that Nice.
Good Teaming!
Well, I Love You Brooke, see later!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:25 am

Hi,

I think I'll can make (well, my sister Marga) the new place.
Please, don't take as a personal thing. I have to go my own way.
Love will always remain in, though and among All, in our hearts.
I want it done as soon as possible.
It will just be mine, and only about Philosophy, nothing personal sharing.
Fight is not over.
You all are invited to visit. Though I am going to keep disactivated the choice for answers to my posts (if not I will not take this choice, but I think it's possible), I am inviting everybody to friendly visit, heart opened.
It's just a new path, maturity on my intelligence, maturity on my feelings. Working together for good results.
What I said about making together poetry and philosophy, when I do start writing essays (the fight for publication is one more, normal), you will see.
Thank you for all of the inspiration through the years, that will never stop for life.
Only wishes of goodness, only the very best for you for life. I swear it's my wish from the bottom of my heart.
God bless us all, we'll always fight for love! We're alive, and we can prove it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 am

Hi,

I think I'll can make (well, my sister Marga) the new place.
Please, don't take as a personal thing. I have to go my own way.
Love will always remain in, though and among All, in our hearts.
I want it done as soon as possible.
It will just be mine, and only about Philosophy, nothing personal sharing.
Fight is not over.
You all are invited to visit. Though I am going to keep disactivated the choice for answers to my posts (if not I will not take this choice, but I think it's possible), I am inviting everybody to friendly visit, heart opened.
It's just a new path, maturity on my intelligence, maturity on my feelings. Working together for good results.
What I said about making together poetry and philosophy, when I do start writing essays (the fight for publication is one more, normal), you will see.
Thank you for all of the inspiration through the years, that will never stop for life.
Only wishes of goodness, only the very best for you for life. I swear it's my wish from the bottom of my heart.
God bless us all, we'll always fight for love! We're alive, and we can prove it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Not totally unhappy, but have to add something.
What we don't know of a supposedly closed universe as the only existing is, per example, the origen of the origen. What's up with the moment before the Big Bang, which "thing" was exactly there and from where and since when was existing, for always?... and those things.
From ideas like Damasio Theories, Union of Logic and Emotion in Mind, and from Human Limits I've been Deffending (the Absolute Truth of Existence is only Known by God, as Pure Certainty, and that's an Absolute Truth, or almost -  Embarassed Laughing ), We Do Find that Fulfillment of Human Upon The Truth is also an Emotional Subject as a Experience and as a Need beyond the simple usefulness of ordinary days that James talk about. He knows this difference, something we can notice when he talks about Religion or Human Thinking at that Level; the problem is that as long as he only take them as tools for fulfilling mind, this is an argument condemining itself, as I said.
Pragmatism is closed to metaphysics for historical reasons, and this is a mistake as Philosophy.
And, because of those limits, and because of that Emotional Nature of Truth, We Have to Notice that Fulfillment of Truth also Needs our Heart.
And, because of this, we come to Morals as Sense, complete, in the Truth. Completing the cercle. And this is not something mine; comes from first moral codes, I mean, first Human Beings.
Till that point gets the real nature of the truth for Human.
Per example, the same fact of being humble enough for recognizing our epistemological limits, as Principle, is a Moral Choice. Not only coming from "the character", the way Fichte says, but also from morals involved with all that we human do, like that kind of choices.
And, very simplistic terms, historically, We Have Come Back to the Moment before Descartes, but, modestly and Full of Hope, Much Wiser than we Human were them (because, among many others, also, Descartes himself).
The Task before me, philosophical way, is BRUTAL.
I'm not scared!

ps: Truly Wish You Like, and Brooke Much More Specially  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

For one moment of Sincerity, have to say that the only thing that stopped me from a Happy Dance for Pictures, so BEAUTIFUL, so BEAUTIFUL with no make up, as God Made You:
- came so and so Easy me
- Want me Polite and Kind Here, and Relaxed
- Family (to See the Name Helped to my Emotional Brain)

But I'm so HAPPY, so HAPPY.
TOGETHER GREAT FRIENDS 100% I SWEAR, BROOKE  action smiley 
 Shocked Calm exploding of inner Peace!!  Smile cheers 
 flower cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Adoring, going for some rest. Finished one task I had to do.
Later coming for some sharing (and my own "selflearning and Improving") of thoughts and ideas. You Inspire so Much. Very!!
flower I Adore You and Love You, Brooke!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am

Smile High Loving!!  Smile 
 party smiley hasi party smiley 

It's something already known: just give me some space on my own, some Music (Romantic with some epic sense) and some Inspiration from the Femenine (it's not sexist, I'm just a little animal Human!), and things start working.
I've written 3 pages, about two last chapters from book. I'm sharing in a while.
It's normal, and I understand myself:
I'm working two levels: the academic and my own abstraction. It's good, because when one is in progress, the other one does it too. It's just Balancing. The Pure Free will come for Essays (in fact, this is the Place Now!), but these Learning All before me is Precious and Blessing for my Knowledge Improving, at all levels.
Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next