Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Thank You for so Beautiful Videos! flower action smiley
Will Watch Again All later, Listening Well!
"Hungerness" I HOLD as IN A MOVIE Conan could Do with a WILD Horse trying to scape.
Smile Smile
What's Giving me Strenght to Hold the Crazy for YOU Horse and to Stay HEALTHY here so physically far?
Your Girls, Brooke, Your so Beloved Girls!
You can Believe!!
It's More and More Adding BEAUTY!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Just said the Truth for Good; Feeing the Same Good!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

flower Childish/Adult Sweentess EVERYWHERE!! flower
love smiley flower love smiley

Brooke, I am coming now because I am Emotional. The Baby come tonight and I Want to Have Time with The Baby because I don't know when she's going or if I'll see her again!
flower And I Love her! flower
flower

Yes, yes, not big example about studies, but I can recover my lessons easy with Professor and Reading.
But I Had to Come Again! Embarassed Exclamation Not only when I come, just when I Think of YOU, when I am alone enough from outside, to get into Our World!!
I've Seen New "La-Z-Boy" One, You're Gorgeous and LOVELIEST!
And I cheekey smiley so Much at Vision of You!
Have to Go to another computer for a while before going, because this one no sound, and the other one with Nice Couple.
Now They've gone, I can take the other one.
Don't Go very far from here!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 am

Good Sweetness!!

How are things?
flower Here All Well and Passionate in Good Dealing Time!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Oh my Where's my inspiration in the morning?
I think still someplace of my bed.
Smile Smile

Tomorrow holidays, "Semana Santa". Will take the chance for some good reading. But flower also for some LOVELY Coming!! flower

Thank You for Videos, Wise Interviews and so Funny Meaningful Photo Montages and FRIENSHIP. QUALITY ALL!
flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You and I Enjoy so Much this Time, More than ever in my Life. Good Energized for Doing things.
Passion is Still so Alive in my Heart, "Burning Well Desire for You" my new "title" of mine!!
Smile flower Smile
flower I Love You!! flower
flower God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

How are things?
Here OK. Yesterday not depressed, more tired and "Thinked" Smile Very Happy , it's True.
Those brain circuits, when I catch one Deep Ways, it's so difficult to me to get out of it.
What a piece of animalistic brain. Very Happy
flower Here Now it's Everything Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Dont' take too seriously videos I listened about different maturity from characters. I just opened and liked, but not very meaningful at this moment of 2012! affraid
Did really passed so long time by?
Then next years must be Truly Easier!!
Smile Smile

Those Ideas, monster energy for Good in me.
One thing.
About Abstraction. All Great philosophers take this way to Construct Big Theorical Buildings, and All so Good. Despite to OBVIOUS problems from the High Abstraction Itself, so Personal and so Complicated because it's a Long Process of Thinking Impossible to Be Caught Completely, (what the h.. was saying Smile Laughing Smile - some Inspirational much more than meaningful music now:) ); despite to those NORMAL Problems, it's so Important to Make Difference between, when there's Theorical (not meanings of mine!) Missunderstanding from taking the same "thing" simply from different Perspectives (so many times so DIFFICULT to be Seen because the Abstraction itself) and that missunderstanding from Real Different Opinions. That's Truly Important.
I Think fears from Taking Pathes from one to another theory, by Concepts from each one, come from Respect to Authority. I Respect so Much, but I Think it's so NECESSARY TO GO BEYOND THOSE THINGS TO CATCH SOME KIND OF CONSENSES. POSSIBLE!
I Mean, to Understand Authors Must Mean to See Where the Real Differences among All really are.
And also the fact that, as Human, Original is a Distinctive Label, but it can never Go so Far (Human Mind is so Complex and Different, but so "into One Evolution, Shared from Millions Years) that we can think there's no some kind of Essential Complementary Essence among Different Ways of Thinking and Theories. Even the Most Abstract Possibles.

And more things. Abstraction (I Wanted to talk about it from the beginning, but... Very Happy ) is Healing. You See How "THEORIES" from Orient Talk about those States of Mind/Heart/Soul, where All of One Person can Be Elevated, Truly, to some other Different kind.
I Want to Make the Paralelism from the Other Side, Typical from Occident. Showing Effects and Reasons and Importance of All. As Evolution's of Human Essence and also as Actual Places for THE KIND OF REASON, COMPLEX AS YOU KNOW, COMPLETE OR NATURAL, I've been talking about.
Then, Medicine can Come from those Abstraction Processes.
All Things, Readings, Watching Pictures or Anykind of Art, and MUCH MORE WHEN CREATING; all things that come as Messages to our Mind Need, to be UNDERSTOOD, COMPREHENDED, to Exercise that Ability.
It Gives Peace to Us!
Like some Kind of "PERTENENCIA" to some World Over the Superfficial and Usual Places where We All Are in this Moment of Societies in the World. Beyond Material and Physical Needs and Senses. I do not mean these always mean "mezquindad" (concept I talked about in my first "Confession"), but They can Take big amounts of Energy to us, hurting and robbering Harmony from our Essence, able to be Balanced.
It's an Experience to Live. Theory through "Praxis" and this from the other one.
Religions had this Original Meaning and Value.
Concepts from Religion Elevate us from our own Essence, usually but not always, as Conceptual Perspective I mean (not Budism, per example) and this is not bad at all; but There'are other ways to Feel this INNATE ABILITY IN OUR BRAINS.
I will keep studying all these things. And Talking. And Correcting my own original Positions.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Brooke, so Much Love Inspire Best Intentions and also Energy from All of me!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 pm

And Promise gonna post some Nice picture of me, New, as soon as I can.
I am Feeling very Well, like New, like First Time, and just Wanted to Share with You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm

flower And before "going", because love smiley is Always Here, Where Yours Breathe flower
Smile Very Happy Smile

I Do make so many typing mistakes (the word was "NOW" that I've Found the Way, as Opening Eyes of Mine to Your Brightness, so Beautifully Writtenon Yours!).
Yes, I Do Feel this One Emotion in me, Different ways adapted to Different things of Living but One Comprehend Emotion to be Healthy Felt, for me but, I Do Honestly Feel, Most Importantly, for All Exclamation Idea Smile
It's All like New, even computers have been repaired, my one on the ceiling of mine too!
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower God Bless and Love and Health and Peace and All Goodness Possible! flower
flower flower

Not much writing or reading work on these days me, but Mind/Heart Have been Truly Working, Oh My!
You're Here, just the place of my Heart, for All of The Time with me!!
flower party smiley Smile party smiley flower

flower I Love You, my Princess my Angel Lady and Everything of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
ENDLESS!!
action smiley

ps: It's Been Magic, and it's Gonna be Heaven Exclamation
Day before yesterday I was with The other One Baby Smile Smile , wow it was so Funny, sharing Beauty of Flowers and Games and Love. I had to wake me up for couple of nights during the night, but it Did Truly Worth it, oh my.
Sometimes, when Baby around, I Feel I'd ONLY WANT TO BE a "Canguro mom"!
affraid Wink Smile
POWER OF LOVE, it's One!!
flower Brooke, my Most Beloved of Mine, I Just Want to be Everything Good for You!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Was talking for a while.
flower Going later for Sure flower
love smiley love smiley

Those Videos!! cheekey smiley Smile
Have appointment for 17th with teacher. I've got Good Ways to Go on.
It's about Evolution of Reason, in Philosophy History, and Catching Good Fixed Starts for The Beginning from Conventional Academy to Places I Want to Reach out, in Thinking.
I'll say, phases, but Need Spanish there, by Now Very Happy Smile :

- Presocráticos, Aristóteles y Platón (Teoría hilemórfica y Teoría de las ideas)

- Descartes: la Razón como entidad substancial, Perfecta e Independiente para la Aprehensión de Todo.

- Intentos de superación más relevantes de la FRACTURA que constituye la Razón Lógicopositiva (en cuanto estadio conceptualmente más depurado de la razón cartesiana en su evolución histórica)
a) Dilthey y sus Ciencias de la naturaleza
b) Kierkegaard y el "salto de fe"
c) Hegel, el Idealismo, como un intento de asimilar la Realidad inabarcable desde la razón kantiana a la Idea, en su evolución históricodialéctica y en planos indiferenciados
d) Nietzsche: el fin de la Metafísica y su respuesta, la Voluntad de poder.

- Heidegger, desde su carácter de último gran metafísico; su estudio como un intento parcial de superación de la dicotomía que genera la diferenciación ya bien asumida desde hace tiempo entre Razón y Alma, desde un punto de vista filosófico

- Un planteamiento personal inicial

Those would be things. But I am going to have interview with teacher, who Knows Much More than me about History of Philosophy.
I Know Where I Want to Get, but Need Help on the Way of Thinking. It's Normal and Healthy!
For my Studies (as just this!) evolution and for me!
Smile Very Happy

Too much brainy.
I Love You so Much, but I've got maybe too strongly made those directions from Reason and from Heart, written as ways in my brain!!
Well, All The Ways, Working for The One!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
flower All The Love!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Had to add Hegel, and not for joking. But for Real. Another missing from that kind of "reason" that means something. "Sintomático", in spanish.
Oh my, almost All about Thinking.
Have to come in the eveningt night for a while, oh yes!!
Coming just as Thoughtful Feeling, Peace!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am

party smiley Hello party smiley
Smile Smile

Good Sweetness in the morning starting the day.
It's quite sunny, the time. And All.
And me so half sletp that I can not say a couple of words together with sense.
But I am awakening!!
flower Having Good Time for All!! flower
love smiley love smiley

The boat of mine has arrived in Fiji, and there it's going to stay forever.
Well Anchored in the bay. There We'll Spend Eternity!!
No matter obvious "REALITY", Love is The Real Space!!
flower Thank You for All Messages Today, God Bless! flower
flower Brooke, I Love You!! Sending Big Awakening Kiss!!
flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower hasi flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:06 am

flower Smile Hello Hola Bones i de Tot!! Smile flower
party smiley party smiley

It was so FANTASTIC, THANK YOU GOD BLESS, FROM THE HEART MY FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE, REAL AND TRUE!
Smile Smile Smile flower Smile Smile Smile
love smiley action smiley

flower Brooke, You Fulfill my love smiley like nothing and nobody can Do, and I Feel so Blessed!! flower
flower All my Love, Tender Kiss, Strong Caring Hug and Endless Embrace Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley

ps: You and ALL NICE FRIENDS Made my Day!!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Smile Hola, Hello and All!! Smile
flower flower

Those Videos, Good Friends, Thank You for Beauty, Thank You for Messages!
Girls Talk, and Brooke You've Seen the Pictures phone as I knew when I made, and You Did, again, as 10!
Come on Right!
It's Start Talking to You and Start Feeling this Energy I Want to Send, Good!
Come on from to for All Directions, and Enjoy to The Top, The Cup of LIVING!
flower Good Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

This for more Sense, as I Promised: tomorrow not going to work. Have Good Normal things to Do and took a vacation day, officialy and with permission.
Will not come in the morning. And after dinner have to go to University, to take some written pages that Interest me Very Much, about Work for LIFE I am Going to Do. For this not sure if will can come. But for sure on saturday and sunday, for sure.
Weekends will also be busy days, but will come for a while for sure each day.
I am Highly Inspired.
Those defiaments I've been facing in the past, All Good as Much as nobody's seriously hurt, Have Helped me so Much.
MOTIVATION, to the top of me, and Energy, and Confidence and Knowing Well Now what I Can Really Do. Not sure about my limits, but I Know They are Quite High.
It's Happiness about Future.
And "cuixes" it's some other thing, that may be think too Smile Smile , of course, but not as much as when I was 19 or those years. Much more calm, my list of preferences has Truly changed.
I Truly Like Beauty, that's FOREVER, but I am More Taken by Spiritual One than Body's.
But nothing failed and what I Want is to Make Every Simple Part of Me Keep on Working, and that's How We Gonna Do.
Smile Smile

Oh that song, "Mellow Loving", wow! Sexiest Dreamy, about Music and Song as Whole thing only Talking! The fact I could obviously talk or think about more things do not mean they are the most important presence to me. I Love Song!!
It Puts me ON!!
Sensitivy, Power of Rhythm, Together!!
It's One of Classics of my own!
Sending Big Hug and Best Loving too (my kind is so different to song, and I do not Embarassed at all for admiting that I'd like to reach there as Feeling of my own, not as Perception from outside to me-chimpanzees, sometimes look like Mary Poppins compared to the beastly face of me, that's how I see me and You know it's True-Fortunetely, that's not always like this and Sensitivity I can Touch Real High-I am learning to take it beyond sex), as I am Feeling The One Sent!!
I Love You!! Keep Strong, You Gonna Amaze so Brightly!!
Remember, I Love You so True!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 pm

flower Hello!! flower
love smiley

How are things?
I am Sure that You Brooke Gonna Smash, my own spaniard words, the Show.
Talent is More than enough, so by wills (YOU NEVER SURRENDER on anything, letting Yourself going away for a while, wow! cheekey smiley Exclamation ) it Must Be FANTASTIC AND MAGIC!
You, Champ! And I'll See You Again Matching Up The Show!
Idea

Well I do not pretend discovering anything, but it's a "free" country. So I let me say what I think.
Smile Wink Smile

TODAY not great funny day, not big joyful time, not Magic on the air (mother's foot OK, worried about-I Do Worry about Everything, to be True!). But I Truly Made Things Up SO GOOD! I am going so near those ways I Wanted to Be, about All The Things I Do, The Way I Do, in and out (what an almost Perfect guy, and not talking for body-sorry, it's a subjective impression not modest at all but this is a Diary, and as that I talk)! cheers
It sounds candid, but when candidness Means The Truth then there's Something Working Well. Smile
With Permission of All, I am Sending Big KISS to myself!
Idea
Smile Very Happy Smile

Not going stay long time as I said, before going to work. But I had to come fast, Needing i Admit.
But the putting lower of the need is going better and better in me.
Not Needs or Dependings, just Love!!
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

By my studies, or Staying Here, I will not change the world, I KNOW, but I Really Must Do.
It's The Spiritual Essence Alive Forever, working the ways I talked yesterday.
Brooke, oh Brooke, I Loved That Spot, that Expression Changes The World.
I said "Sereno es" because talks also about coffe and because music, if You listen (I Know You Have Great Sound Sensitivity), Truly Feets to BRIGHT TV Spot!
I Liked Very Much, Thank You!! action smiley
Today "Midnight in Paris", Great Woody Allen.
And is there anybody who can give me good advice. I Want to Watch Liam Nesson's Movie (EXTRAORDINARY ACTOR!), but don't know if "Titans" or "Battleship".
If I could talk to Liam I would directly ask Him?
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, "Mellow Loving" as Young Dream of my own since I remember I am Trying to Share with You, the atomic "castañuelas", as they used to be called, are so Innocent, nothing damaging at all.
Smile Very Happy Smile

God Bless All! Everything Does Worth it for The Good, The Soul, my Intensity through this!
I Love You, I Love You, Brooke!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm

cheekey smiley Ah, and You Must Know ( Smile Smile ) that You're Adored!! cheekey smiley
We Gonna Light The Good Fire in our NATURAL FIELDS of Living, and We'll Share The Joy Together!! I am Kissing You and Holding You Tight and Everything 24 hours for the day!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

flower Brooke flower
Smile flower flower Smile

any possible day of my 22th year seems like yesterday.
And I've Changed so much, my Dearest.
party smiley I am SO THANKFUL, SO MUCH THANKFUL, for the Video "Chain of Confidence", God Bless You!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley

Today going to start studying seriously, as I've said. And I am Doing so IN LOVE!!It's even before 21th one, it may easily be 17th, so Easy!!
I will come for a while before starting at night, just for TENDEREST Kiss and Hug I can from the Heart!!
I am so Excited I Admit about "The Sound of Music" Tomorrow.
flower You Always Give The Best of You, because Your Heart is Immense! flower
Talent and Beauty I and All Do Know, and it's Perfect Combination!
This Musical will Be Magic One!
As I am so Emotioned, I've got tears so near by the eye when I talk to You, even here I Admit. It's for HAPPINESS!! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
flower I Love You and just Want to Stay with You for The Rest of my Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Smile Good Adoration of Sweetness!! Smile
flower flower

Exercise and Humor, Two very GOOD Remedies for this "inertial" mind of mine, for Going Well from one to another place.
FRIENSHIP and LOVE are ALWAYS KEY!
Smile Smile Smile
Key! As You, my Love, said in "The Blue Lagoon" DVD presenting Interview with Director and Writer of Movie, about "Beauty" when Two Young Forever being in Paradise.
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

But I still Have to Control Impulses as "little animal" me about Human Normal Attraction for You, for staying Healthy.
I think I'll Need this Concentration( Very Happy , double, this time I Admit well, DOUBLE! - Laughing Smile )
for Long Time in my life.
I think I'll be 85 and Feeling the same.
It's Energy, it's Beauty of Being Alive; It's All of You that Light All Flames of Light and Love in me!!
Well, now driving the car back to work.
I'll come for a while for sure in the night.
flower Just for BIG HUG and KISS!! flower
Smile flower I Love You so Very Tremendous Much!! flower Smile
cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

flower my Beloved Brooke of Mine flower

this is the "last" (I Never go) for today. Very Happy Very Happy
Sending All the Love and Inspiration for You and For Family and Friends and All!!
flower I Love You so Tremendously and Happy Much!! flower
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

flower You're The Most Beautiful Reason of My Existence and All Inspiration for Everything Good in my life!! flower
flower We're Always together, till Beginning of Time and For Eternity and Heaven flower
Just some Beautiful Music Videos for Inspiring Sharing Love!! ( Very Happy Exclamation -selflattering too I Admit Wink )
Smile Smile

If I am telling You this: Need Your Happiness more than air I am breathing!!
So, You Know what it takes!!
I Love You, God Bless!
cheekey smiley I Love You, and I Love You, my Angel Lady Heart and Soul of Mine!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

flower Very Happy Hello again, and again: INFINITE PERFECT VERSIONS!! Very Happy flower
Smile Smile

What Magical and Potent Video with Michael Jackson and Ladies, Good Love Bonds Memories! And some Sexy time, why not saying! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS!
flower flower flower
Smile

Gotta See again Your Video, Brooke!!

So here We go for another Good Shaked Emotions from the Heart, WoW!!
flower Very Happy Smile Very Happy flower

I Like Very Much Video "Speak Softly" and All, but it's just first and last picture of it, so Beautiful, but in the Context of You I don't like very much the mix. But Video is Truly Beautiful and MEANINGFUL AND HEARTFELT!
Going to The New!! Basketball Smile (TAKING THE CHANCE FOR WISHING BEST, AND GOOD HEALTH OVER ANY OTHER THING, from THE HEART!) flower Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Video, Action! Very Happy aND... Wink
PERFECT!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheekey smiley Thank You for Everything and for Making this Day so Special and Perfect, my Heart will Always be, as it's Always been, FOREVER ONLY YOURS!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile HELLO, HAPPINESS!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

This is a try, in the middle of this Nervous and wave -ly cheers of Mine,

Acariciar-te la cara mentre somrius,
oblidar la por de rompre alguna cosa
per la intensitat somiada que penso
i sé que viu en l'alternatiu de l'univers;
el moment que espera una eternitat
a la unió humida que havia de venir,
amb infantil certesa que no s'equivoca
sabent que estàs feta per ser amada
i que jo estic fet per besar-te l'ànima,
estimada meva, nina del meu record.
Em sembla volar i fugir d'aquest món
cada vegada que et penso amb mi,
i no sé com tornar aquí, al quotidià,
quan he de deixar-te per un moment,
sempre massa llarg i llunyà de tu.
El cor em batega de pressa i ferit
només de sentir tots aquests instants
que hi viuen des que et vaig veure.
Si vols ser la meva princesa maca,
la petitona dels ulls que em cegues,
la dama de qualsevol immortalitat,
només has de cantar de pensament;
i si vols ser la meva llum feta dona,
només has de besar-me avui de nit;
i et juro que res mai ens podrà tocar
de pèrdua de l'amor, ni l'oblit humà
ens decantarà un de l'altre, amants.
Aquesta cançó és pobra de paraula
però és la tova expressió de tot,
del que sento, de com t'enyoro.
Més no hi ha motiu per la tristesa,
malgrat el tacte que se'ns amaga
de les nostres mans en un adeú,
perquè si avui et puc fer somriure.
quin sentit pot tenir tot l'altre!

love smiley love smiley
party smiley HAPPY GOOD DAY!! party smiley
flower action smiley

PS: wave -ess is The Love!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:11 pm

It jus came to mind.
I can not let You worry about me more than the Reality is.
Social Pressure to me was never something that could worry me, like rumors or things like that (usually nobody dared to say anything, for what I know Very Happy Rolling Eyes ).
Sociality problems in me came from my COMPETITIVITY.
I ended Compiting with everything, even with each and every simple one stone on the way, it's True.
That was the Reason for my going away.
Anxiety because I Could See how Weird and Unrealistic it was, but I could not stop it.
This is how it was.
But well, this was not always this way.
flower It was after The Losing You Know I Selfmade for myself! flower
flower Me! flower
Well, this is the Past. I Let Explicit (only) Love Go because I Felt I Had to Do from Deepest of me, or just maybe because I could not handle that ROMANTICISM of Mine ALONE any more. It's so Possible I hate to Admit!
Now it's All Different!!
And I only Think of Days of Meeting You Again! Smile flower
Now that I've Forgotten battles and TREMENDOUS PULSIONS of Mine too as sexual not satisfied ones! flower Rolling Eyes
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower party smiley cheekey smiley I Love You, Yeah, I Truly Love You!! cheekey smiley party smiley flower
action smiley

ps: Flowers number Very Happy Very Happy , I Do Believe!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:52 pm

flower Smile Good DeSweetness!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

It's sunny Day, I've gone for a walk for not very long time, but enough for my exercises and some run ( geek ), it Felt Good, under The Sun. I was Feeling like it was You Looking at me, like an Angel from above, Heaven!!
love smiley love smiley

I Stare at the Beauty and Elegance of You, and I Feel so Alive!!
Your Heart and Your Soul are my Pride!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Coming back just for Insisting, I Do Feel very Well, Please. No worries!
Brooke? You're listening, right? Please!!
Everything's OK.
cheers To Tell the Truth, Better than ever Here, inside of my Heart!! cheers
Smile Smile Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
I Love You!!
action smiley Smile

ps: I've got Reservation for Tonight!! Sorry, I can not help telling You!! ( Cool )
Smile Smile

When I Wink is Just like Friends not Very Happy me; We're One! And this gesture can be made so classy ways! In fact, I Always Do!!
Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:17 pm

And, please, do not necessary to make more efforts for comunication.
I will still come and make my posts, sometimes Really Inspired.
Do not Need the Eight Videos Everyday not changing, or videos chosed by friends.
I REPEAT, AND WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT MATERIAL, I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY OF YOU!
So it's Peaceful terms said.
And repeating the erased message.
I was truly thinking about what would me my last thougth if I died now. So Unknown for my certainty, this Life.
And repeat, I do not care about it at all. ABSOLUTELY I COULD SEE REAL IN ME.
It's All like a dream.
I only got Certainty of my Expressed Emotions to Brooke Shields.
I don't care for anything else.
I am Done.
I am Done.
God bless.
I can not forsake my principles. My most beloved thing to me. Without them, we're nothing.
But Now I Finally don't think it's necessary, as Moral Choice, me Here like Lost in Love, Needing Love.
I Honestly Feel I am Really Done about it.
I repeat, weakness is really bad seen by the people.
You know I was not totally like that but yes.
That Duplicity.
Two Lifes.
We'll Finally Make One Up.
Something I will Never Forget: to Help those Who Need More.
So, if I Truly think We are not completely bad, it's because People do not see me as needing guy.
That puts me on the right place. But I don't care.
I SWEAR I WILL STAY HERE IF PEOPLE NEED, AND I'LL SAY THE BEST I CAN.
YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL NEVER SURRENDER ABOUT IT.
MY HAND IS SOFT AND OPENED HERE.
love smiley love smiley love smiley
AND IN THE OUTSIDE TOO.
love smiley love smiley

THE SENSE I DO NOT NEED TO REMEMBER ANYBODY, BUT REMEMBER I AM NOT AFRAID FROM SAYING, Very Happy Smile , THE SENSE, UNBREAKABLE: love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
YOUR FAMILY, BROOKE!
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Smile Good Wisdom!! Smile
Smile Smile

Good News from me ( Smile ): I can relate order of number of views on two lasts posts with two numbers as people here now and motors, and Take it as It Truly is.
So I Must say: THANK YOU, love smiley GOD BLESS!
Smile flower

Brooke, I am coming from some walking going into small nature here near. I made couple of my typical crazy races, good resistance catching again, but moderate for sure at this moment of life and shape.
My sister Marga is going to give me couple of machines she does not used, "remo" machine (I love this exercise!), and one "elíptica". This last one is blessing for tendons of my legs, it makes them longer and flexible, and I Improve so Much abilities for running. Not 22 ( tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers cheekey smiley ), but quite good.
I'm Improving.
These not very transcendental at all talks Feel Good too. Nothing cryptic this time, just some sharing normal diary things. Well, as all that can be considered as "normal", coming from me.
Well, I Like Who I am as Much as Who I've Become to be, still Waiting for even BETTER DAYS, for Sure!!
I am HAPPY!!

Despite my past life about sex obsession, I do not think about it. I've been spending the whole day thinking about GLANCE and HEAVENLY SMILE of You, CLOSEST YOUR SOUL TO MINE!!
That's what I am Thinking about for All of the Day!!!!
action smiley

PS: That last Picture of You, from Ellis Island, it is not going from my mind. It's There, DEEPEST PRINT on my Soul, I See Heaven, from first sitting line!
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

How are things?
Smile Very Happy Smile

flower First, Hello!! flower
flower flower

Brooke, I am Feeling the burning blood going through vains of my neck right now.
Admit it's for "offenses" , talking only about Me, received in my loneliness and Missing (it really Mad , but it's OK!). I don't understand, and please nobody tell me it's for good, please ( Rolling Eyes ). As I said, for my impotency for years about missing. It's truly hard to catch. But I Do.
Obviously not completely in love with everybody, but I am Truly Working and Making Strong Efforts for it. And, as always, I Win.
Also, this going heat through my legs to/from my neck and face, is because I think the Wall I can not jump for going. I INSIST, it's for Money and Principles about it. Nothing else. I SWEAR!
Well, I Truly Hope it's Enough of talking about it.
Just made some watching videos for some funny motivation, from context sent. Not all things are ugly, those that come.
You, Brooke, are The Most Beautiful, but I am not.
It's OK!
Here Keep on Working, and Studying.
In any case, if there's One Heaven, will See. If not, We've seen.
In any case, You Know me, and this is All to me to Stand Strong.
And all those inmoral offenses, will fall down by its own weight. If not know, at the very least in the last moment, You Know what I Mean!
Well, going to Watch some TV, it's going to be Hard Word. For You Much More, but for me too.
Well, it's possible I have not understand what the h. has been happening around for last years, and it's so possible I will NEVER KNOW IN MY LIFE, but at the very least I Will Have Understood so many things that I Always Were so Important to me.
To Go out of Here is not a choice possible to catch.
Here I'll Stay till the Day I Die.
Well, if nobody's closing it. That is something I can not control.
Have Great Day, I Love You Forever Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: Music... I Admit it's not transmiting the same to me as before, at these times, but I Do Feel The Same about How I Felt when Listened.
It's just the working mode of mine, Brooke. But I Swear, Now that I am Using, I will not be too much "Nicely" Sincere. It's not Good. It's just that I Love You and Care.
Everything's Gonna Be OK.
You'll See, honey, Angel, my Heart of MINE!!
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

Just taking the chance for sending Love as post.
Have Great Day, Full of Love and Joy, my Best Wishes will Always be with You!
You Know that Loving does not mean to Always be the big Very Happy
So, with talking no more, this is just what happens.
flower I Love You!!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Yes, You are The Best in my life, GIRLS!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley

PS: You can be so Sure about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next