Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tries for posts to the World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Tries for posts to the World! Empty
PostSubject: Tries for posts to the World!   Tries for posts to the World! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 pm

OK. For changes I've seen in Videos (I have nothing against them because of sexual tendencies, that's quite Normal to me, and it should be to All; on Respect; and it's Always been that way, though some did try to make me look some specific ways; but it's OK about that too, this hate can not endure for life, it's also over to me), I See that it's Possible my Petitions May be LISTENED.
That Sounds Great!
As I said, the proving conditions of the three ones I'm putting on the table is to see neighbours going. I'll can not be sure about cameras and microphones, but it will be Something.
In the other side, as Corresponding, I Swear I'LL NEVER talk again to her or about her.
I SWEAR!
I'll Only Use for Sharing things I think are Worth to Bring Out.
I'm on my own, this means any casual similarity to real life will be a coincidence. It's True. I'm Working for what I Think can Help, not for stupid battles of kids. I Swear this is True too!
Well, then, OK. One!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Tries for posts to the World!   Tries for posts to the World! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

As all that needs a process, almost all, the same process is a chance and a door for the improving chances and the growing choices.
I think the title will be "Crítica de la Razón" (quite Very Happy , but well Rolling Eyes , here modesty can not be a problem stopping the quality defying problems and searching for solutions, so Important). And it will contain an historic part and a selfmade theory from the whole thing interpreted on my won ways. Obviously, my subjectivity will always be playing there. That's out of business in any kind of thinking.
Day by day, as I'm clearing ideas and structure of the book, I am progressively satisfied about the true chances for the really good quality and the explanatory usefulness of it. I guess it can be finished before one year, between 1/2 year and one. I'm not making the period longer, it's always a perception about how long it can be, nothing ever sure till it's finished. It's a matter of doing well, not caring that much about if takes a couple of months less or more. All necessary pauses for reflection, for reading, for thinking and for explaing well by the writing I'll take.

This Song I Like so Much. All. The meaning of lyrics not exactly my intention to transmit, but the Spirit of the Song is Totally Adequated for Expressing Present Emotions of the moment, to Get Endured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GBv_0wacQ

Brooke!!
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Tries for posts to the World!   Tries for posts to the World! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm Sorry I did mention the sport we were playing. There were many others, no one sexual Laughing Razz Smile , and it's NOTHING as specific actual reference. God Bless!

Brooke, the essay, its historic part I guess is overreaching very easily the 60 pages.
And one thing, did You see me having sex on the table in the garden. It's been such a long time ago, and I did even not know You could be knowing about me I Swear.
If She did See me, Forum, put two motors. If not, only one motor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tries for posts to the World!   Tries for posts to the World! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tries for posts to the World!
Page 1 of 1