Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

It will be the last post for this morning. Just in case You'd read it before going to the set.
Smile flower Smile

You wanna know one of reasons why some blood from nose sometimes (now already not)? As I used to have some alergy to pollen ( Shocked -not searched at all Laughing - Smile Smile ), after coming for a walk I used to "inspire" some water by two wholes of nose, and after it (SORRY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SOUND VERY POLITE TALKING Rolling Eyes ), letting water go out again, to clean all possible rests of pollen inside.
Dr. said I was crazy (polite ways), and that beside forgetting this genius behaviour, I had also to blow my nose more soft and calm, and one whole after the other one.
I am Doing All, and Feeling Much Better.
I am Talking for having fun Smile party smiley Smile about my "abilities" for being normal, not for, I SWEAR, searching more intentions, "NICE AS ALWAYS", of mine. flower
flower cheers flower

One Blessing!
flower
I Love You, Pictures of You Today HELPED A LOT, SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Brooke, BELOVED AND ADORED LADY love smiley of Mine,

Having in my Mind so Easily Made Up The Vision of You with me, Came too Natural to my Mind fro the First Time, All I may Find Seems like ready to be so boring to me.
I Admit that's How I Felt, and was feeling from the Moment I could See You; that's How I was Feeling when I came for the First Time.
But I Honestly See How TOGETHER flower flower flower We All Have Demonstrated How Things and People Can Change.
So, Now Remembering some Movie but it's Good, if the World is Made of things, and Most Improtantly, of People, I See No Reason for Believing The World Can not Be a Much Better Place For All Beings, Human but All too, on Earth!
I Do Believe in Love as One, Symbolic One that it's More than Simple Symbol, as All, because it's Made Up from The Emotion, Natural Place of Love!
Coming, this last sentence, from All I said about "Absolute" and "Spiritual" and Love and Goodness as Dream, but Also as Real!
I DO BELIEVE! THANK YOU! flower
flower love smiley flower

In this New Place, Same Building, I am not Sure about How Much Time I'll Have for Coming in the Morning. But Some Moment is for Sure, and We'll Always Have The Evening and The Night.
I Know I Must Be Responsible and Caring about my Work. Honest!
I Think it's Gonna Be All Fun and as Good as it used to be, or MORE!!
I'VE GOT WILLS FOR SOME NEW WORK LIKE THIS, I ADMIT.
And I can not Forget Studies.
And "Car Drs." neither!
Smile Smile

Brooke, I See All You and Friends are Doing! Just can Say Thank You, because YOUR GOODNESS IS MY BREATHE!
And I Love You so Much!!
Hope You Liked too my Video composition, Made by the Heart!! Smile Smile
Smile flower Smile

I am Going to Love You for Eternity!!
And it's a NEW WOLRD NOW TO BE EXPLORED!
I Love You!!
Yeah, I Love You!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

I'm cheekey smiley Kissing You!!
Smile flower Smile

Going for a moment to Video of this Day, to Listen and to Watch Well flower
Smile Smile

How Nice and Friendly as HEARTFELT One, it's True! Thank You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Want to Tease and "Touch" so Delicate ways that I am even moderating "tone" of Music as atmosphere created by it.
Want to Be KIND!! And when I've been Kind Enough, then Be Still More Kind, Much Further and Better than Before!!
This is Because of How I am Feeling for You!!
Nice Video Songs for this Day!
And One the "cursi" Touching, at the very least to me: my Mother has just told me by phone, it's True, "Molts d'anys" for this Day!!
Well, Now it's Official!!
Smile party smiley Smile

Now going to study, Seriously. New Work, where I Want to Be REALLY GOOD, will not take away from my Mind Studies. Nothing Changed about it, Differently to All other things, for Good, as You and I Truly Feel flower
Not Necessary Talking about my Love for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Please, with All my Heart, "MOLTS D'ANYS", I Love You!! flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am

No, not so Important but I wanted 4 love smiley and 7 flower and look at the post... Mad wave
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless All, my Family Friends!
I am so Peaceful and Energized that I'll have to go to the mirror, to be sure this is my True and Real ORIGINAL (yes, Shania, ORIGINAL Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile ) Body of Mine!!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

flower I Love You, Brooke, till Heaven and More!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Goodness! Shocked Smile

Brooke, I've started working new subjects already by now. Some new legal texts, many too be read, and some new creativity of mind. Feels so Good. Gonna Work Well!
You would have fun about the name of one enterprise I can not obviously call now.
But it's Touching and Funny, Truly Heartfelt!
Smile flower Smile

It's just that I Love You, and when.. I have pulsions for CRYING for So Unexplainable TENDERNESS YOU ENLIGHTEN inside of me.
I Admire You and Think You're One of Strongest People I've ever Known, in Life, but I can stop this Tenderness, Brooke.
It Heals Me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

We Have Direct Talking LINE, I Do Believe and, for calming my Mad and Suspect mind, I Do Truly Know, I have to Tell You; as Admiting my Peace about it!!
Smile flower Smile

I Love to Study. When I Read those things, It Helps so Much. But Never letting You go from my Heart and my mind, just Make like Complete Something Difficult to Catch to Explain Well. But it's so Good. Like studying some philosophy or physics at 17, but BETTER, NOW MUCH BETTER, WITH YOU HERE!!
I Have to Come in the evening for Video FRIENSHIP CONFERENCE!! flower
THANK YOU!! ALL! GOD BLESS! flower
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, and You're Perfect, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT TO ME!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I Am Adoring You!!
Yesterday writing about, in spanish, (Thank you, God bless! Smile Smile ), science and what I was saying about that something else we All Use for The Thinking, beside Traditional Modern Reason, including the exclusively Scientist Kind of it.
I will post when I Have time to write in computer.
Smile Smile

Before, I was like afraid from going to abstract places, because I use to end in closed spaces, could not advance from that place, too abstract one.
Now I have redirectioned, and it Works, the abstraction process.
Somebody I Know, Futurely Dressed as Sexy and Lovely Adorable Basketball player, Know whose the "guilty" is.
Smile flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

Tu Amor y tu Presencia son la Paz de mi Alma; la que me permite conectarme a la Realidad: de lo Natural, de lo Social y de mí mismo.
Smile flower Smile

Some heavy me for only same song, but it's Feeling Good! Sharing Good Emotions with You!!
Today Working until basketball match at 10:00 pm.
Obviously NBA Athletes whom I Admire so Much, MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR GAME AND FOR BRAINS, do not Remember of You at All; TOO OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES Smile Smile Smile , but Being There You, and Me, will Make me Think of You "Moving" LIKE the BIG AND LOVELY STAR YOU ARE!!
I Love You!! flower
Have Great Day, I will be Thinking Of You, and Will Find You and Me in the Night!!
flower Peace and Joy in Your Heart, is All I am Asking for from Here to God!! flower
flower I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: YOU'RE PERFECT!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

I initially impulses for intinct Mad Very Happy Smile , but I Trust and Believe going away messages is Controlling my Impulses of Mine.
OK, Here I am!!
Smile Smile Smile

More Controlled and I'd get and employment at JFK Airport Towers! Smile Smile
cheers Brooke!! Beautiful Day!! cheers
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

It's couple of minutes past 7:00 a.m. in Your Place!
Very Happy Controlling everything, not at all Smile , but Making Good Fine! flower
Smile party smiley Smile

I am almost Embarassed for Feeling, and probably my behaviour too, so Nice Ways me! Laughing
Smile Smile

flower As YOU'RE SIMPLY ADORABLE, I HAVE TO ADORE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

This another New World I am Entering again, again but SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVER IN PAST TIMES, FOR EVERYTHING ON ME; and that I am Entering by Your Hand in my mind; is Giving Me PEACE I Needed for my Soul, Giving Good Kind Ways to Energy of Heart for Going and Going.
Never Losing LOVE from my Thinking, not at all. Exactly the Opposite, because I am Feeling it SO MUCH BETTER GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER Gentle Kind me with YOU, Brooke!
It's Loving You on Normal LIVING of Mine; and I repeat Normal till Embarassed me!! flower

God Bless All Friends! Have to Come, Brooke, to Share GOOD EMOTIONS later! flower
Brooke, Brooke, I Love You!
Brooke, You're this New Living as Inner Life of Mine!! flower
And I Love You so Much, and I Love All of You! flower
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Not going to lose a simple emotion, but making it Much MORE Human!!
flower cheekey smiley flower

You are Eternal my All!!
flower
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Good Sweetness, my Adored, my Everything from me much more than anything in me,

for starting, not too long entrance.
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

I would take "Formula 1" car Energy from my Heart and use it to make the big geek monkey so that You could see me doing those things:65: action smiley flower
These are the True Things of Wisdom of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

But the truth is that it's not for "Maling" for You (new verb from the concept of manhood long time and strong exercised Smile Laughing Smile ), the Truth is this Energy I am Feeling, and the Wills come from some "childish" place from my heart, and not much thoughtful at all, just Coming to me, when You Come!! flower
Smile flower Smile

Smile Smile

flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Smile Smile Smile
I Just Want to Love YOU and Make Love to You, for Each Day of my Life, The Best Way I May Can as Good!
God Bless You for The Beauty You've Bringed to my life, before I can Remember, Brooke, that's The Truth, it's Like trying to catch Eternity in The Past, and I am not that good, not at all.
Love Can DO ANYTHING!!
Let us Love each other, and it will be, EVERYWHERE ALL OF THE TIME, TRUE HEAVEN, PASSION, Peace and Tender Embraces beyond Infinite Care for Two!1
I Adore You, I Love You!!
This poor man who is ONLY YOURS is going to Make it, for YOU!!
I Feel like superman when You Hold Me!!
All Good You May Want, Feeling GREAT, it will be; just as Long as You with Me!
Going to Work for changing the World!
We can Do All, if Stand Together!!
Please, PLEASE, I don't want to break myself for seeing You feel bad.
All I Need to Fly beyond Horizon is You, my Happiness!!
Together, Miracles Do Exist!!
You're my Angel, The One who Cares of my Soul; I Love YOU more than I'll ever get close to say!!
Then, just better to say I LOVE YOU!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: HOPE and FAITH, Love is Too Much Strong and Beautiful; it's IMMORTAL!! flower
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm

my Adored of Mine,

playing with all meanings at hand of mine for Big Sense of Love!! flower
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley When I've absorbed All "Maling" with Spanish FAITH, as Adding "Fe" Smile Smile , not stomach problems at all, I Admit You Get me EXCITED!!! cheekey smiley
party smiley Smile love smiley love smiley Smile party smiley

Smile I Love You till Burning UP, UP AND UP!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 pm

flower Hi flower ,

how are things?
Here preparing for going. Before going to the house I will stop at the Internet Party Smile Smile Today. Well, some changes somedays Feel Good. Smile
Brooke, Mad my pc here has not sound, and this time no solution because no loudspeakers, and I don't like at all.
More Reasons for Coming after Work flower
I keep on Reading All News about Your Movie, I am Truly Interested, and as I said, me mr. "siempre mirando a otro lado, porque nada me importa demasiado", it's very EXCITING to See You There!! flower
My Ringing Pictures are Coming for April. That's a decission. Smile
Constructing the Two as The One, me Working on.
And if I ever get some perfect place in these ways, take another look at the situation, because it's probably somebody else using my name, or anything flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You so; You go beyond my Senses for Perfection, and it's More than talking about Beauty!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

Good News! Uncle going out of hospital this week! Yeah! cheers
Good Days, Really Good Days!!
Smile Smile

What I said before, about Spinoza, head "spin oh sal" or spinning around, it's quite similar, probably Smile Smile ; it's Curious but Important: How Metaphysics/Science, one by one and their relathionship in thinking fields, HAVE CHANGED, and How Moral Conceptual Feelings Have not change so much, at the very least as Felt Abstract Categories in mind and Heart.
Some substratum, going further than too basic concepts from antropological studies about different ethnic groups around the world and history?
Quite Interesting to Think about.
The Needing for Feeling and Thinking Moral as Something beyond Relativism, for HEALTH: INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL.
Explanation about inidividual is easy, more difficult about social, because it's also so easy to think of more or less individualistic dictatorial situations.
It's through this Difference:
Inner Morality and Public Living: The Way to Put Together.
The First One must be Felt as Objectivated Thinked Feeling, the Second One NEED DIALOGUE, RESPECT, TOLERANCE, DEMOCRACY AND EMPATHY. So Clearly and Easily to See Moral Values to Become Universal for Anybody, at last.
And so curious, I Honestly Think that when the first Part of equation is Satisfied, the Second One Can Find Much Better its Ways for Good Development.
And here going again to Mathematical Limit Concept.
IDEALS AND EFFORTS on it are the only Magic Keys.
Oh my God, where I've actually gone, being so In Love!!
flower Brooke, You Make my Head a Whole United Thing!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 am

flower Hola!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

How are things?
I have to say about yesterday's apologising that it was motivated for something. It was like some shocking enlightening of mind motivated for some images from animation video that I did not take notice at the first time. When I used to watch, did not think about possible meanings. On these after talking about "those things" for so long and all around, I thought: "oh my, I introduced this subject"
It was a flash in mind, by Reason affecting Emotions, quite Consciousness, and came when I was Feeling so in Love. It was like and upper on my chin.
As Dracula Gary Oldman says in Dracula, "NO ES COSA DE RISA".
So Extraordinary this Moment, REFLECTING ALL INSIDE OF THAT IMAGINARY "PERSON", that it almost make me laugh. Weird reaction, but not strange because some way I think searched by Artists. Is it possible?
This happened sometime with Jack Nicholson and Robert de Niro.
MASTERS. Not the only, but THESE ARE REAL MASTERS.
Bravo for Good Actors, Actresses and Directors and All. Magic for The Living.
And now, it's coming easier to my mind the moment from FRIENDS, when Joey is training for a scene with Gary Oldman, and he is teaching Joey's character. It's a moment in the "Big War", the First Global, and they talk about a Picture of his Girlfriend and also one problem with his "petate". The way he pronounces the T is Tremendously Funny, as Class for Joey, throwing saliva as seas everytime Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
One of The Moments, among many others.
flower love smiley

Waiting for The Dark Knigh, and so many other Bright Ones too!
flower love smiley

I Know my Reaction yesterday was not Logical, but it Happened. I'm sorry for apologising so Much. I Swear, this only happens with... No, the Truth is that happens more times to me. Not going to extremes, Never I Never do, but some things affect me that way, when I leave my soul naked, it happens. But there's always A Reason. New vision on it, or the fact this was new or unknown, different days...
Smile Laughing Smile

Against those things, Humor Sense. And Sharing Love, and being just Natural as One is!
Not master classes, just Sharing Smile flower
I Love YOU, I am too Idealist and too Exageratedly Reponsible action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm

love smiley affraid cheekey smiley
flower Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

Had Good Time at Hospital. Uncle going by the lobbies with me, some commentaries about nurses, Good!, and Respectfully out of others' ears, and talking about the poem I gave to him yesterday and he did not read. Mad Smile
He's Feeling very Well, and Doctor is being so TREMENDOUSLY GOOD!
Thank You from Here!
cheers love smiley flower

Brooke, You're really NAUGHTY!! cheekey smiley and elephant , very, each day More!!
party smiley hasi party smiley

And I can't fight this Feeling anymore!!

You're Adorable, and I would EAT You, Truly!!
Who do You think would be the Winner Eater?
Smile Laughing Smile

I Love You so Much!! flower
Uff, this Piece of Immense Bull in my Heart, what am I going to Do with it, after this Re-created as Mind Fantasy Spirit of Fight, used to Turn into Burning Kisses Love!!
I Adore You!! flower
I'd Write a Poem with my lips, my fingers and my All ( Embarassed ) Over You!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Hola, Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here really Well.
I'd like to have time for Doing all these things: study, movies, sport...
It's impossible! But really Good!
Smile Smile Smile action smiley

Today going to search for some Lovely Nice New Brooke Movies, Hope I can Find!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Not much instincts for poetic talk because Feeling too Much Good about Love and cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

Thinking about what to say, and not many ideas.
Brooke, Please, Best Picture me as PEACEFUL NICE HAPPY FINE Very Happy Smile and this is Expression to Express!! Smile Smile
To See Beauty and GOODNESS from Others Move Us All!
You Move me! flower
And, my Beloved Brooke, what a Shaking!! NICE!!
Smile flower Laughing flower Smile

Today, wills for Good reading and stretching too.
It's just that I Feel so Tremendously GOOD!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello!! action smiley
Smile Smile

Not Much Creativity for Today, it's my Resting Day.
Smile Smile

Oh, Listening to News on these days it's so really difficult to find something that Makes One Happy, have to Admit.
Wishing Everything Go WELL Everywhere in the World, for Safety of All People, MOST SPECIALLY THOSE ONES WHO NEED MORE CARE AND ATTENTION, from my Heart with All my Love Possible as one Person!
love smiley flower

I am not great humor for these things today. I know happen everytime, but wow, some days.
Had TRULY Good Night, Woke Up Real Well, but as too Much sensitive since some time ago, more and more since 2006 when I Entered for writing and later Talking to You, I am between sad and angry.
Truly admitting.
I am Sure All Things from Nature and All will Go Well very soon!
Oh, Brooke, I can not stop thinking those ways.
love smiley flower

Next week I'll start working by some Mad attitude that will Help, as WISHES FOR BETTER! Smile
It's just inner attitude against Situations, just this, not anybody around me Here or physically near.
Smile flower Smile

Starting getting, second to second, better by All Videos and Most Specially Because of You Here!!
Well, You Know this is not lie. If not, what I'd be doing here, excepting the possibility for an Oscar flower Smile

Brooke, Focalizing Energies of Mine, not exactly much little as You know Smile Smile , You can not complain much for that neither Smile Smile , Energies on Good Things!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You and God Bless All!
Smile flower Smile

flower I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

party smiley PS=Waiting for Holidays!! party smiley
flower Laughing cheekey smiley Laughing flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 pm

I am almost sure about You Know this story, but I am Posting as Sharing Knowledge and Emotion from it.
For Sure, there's nothing perfect, as Factic Scientist Talking I mean, in this LIVING, but Emotion and Love as Paradise I Do Believe can Exist!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

http://www.lavanguardia.com/cultura/20120306/54264493213/vida-enfermera-trabajo-doctores-moises-broggi-josep-trueta.html?google_editors_picks=true

Hope You Like. What moved me More was how Patience Wanted to Pass Away from this Life, Touched! cheekey smiley Cool
Magic of Nurses to me, Semper Fidelis to this Concept as Caring Two Direction Relationships of Love, is added to this Tremendous Story. It was so Beautiful! flower
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 pm

flower Second subject Very Happy Very Happy : Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Going as surrendered me FRIEND!
Well, I Learnt to Say Hello in English Much Better!! Smile Smile
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Swear that I Dream of You as True Every Night!! I am True, and I am Good, Honest I Swear I am! flower
And I can Wait for One Eternity of Eternities for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Razz
Smile Smile

ps: Eh, I've Just Arrived!! affraid
flower Very Happy cheekey smiley Very Happy flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 am

Hello Good Sweetness I LOVE YOU!! flower
Smile Smile

flower I've Seen Some LOVELIEST Pictures in the Internet, THANK YOU, GOD BLESS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! HOW BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING! flower
love smiley flower Razz Smile Smile Smile Razz flower love smiley

And here againg for Good Working, INSPIRED by Such CUTEST LOVELY LOVE!
Smile Smile

WOW! And All Pictures too, I LIKE so Much, Breathe and Nice Energy to me! Smile action smiley And also some NICE Video that I'll Have to Watch complete, when coming back from studying today, it will be some late, but it Does Worth it to See and Enjoy!!
Now, like concentrating All Energy in Big Nice Kiss of Love, and Sending, and HUG! Smile
flower

I Love You so Much, so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

flower Hello, how are things!! flower
Smile Smile

Here some f... Up. Yeah, broken ankle. Fuck!
Smile

Smiling but not many wills, but as this is FRIENDS Going to Do it!!
love smiley flower

All morning and evening dealint with it. Well, let's wait it heals Well and as Fast as Possible!
flower
Wishing from THE HEART THE VERY BEST FOR EVERYBODY, because what the, but at Family home everybody's seems to be on bad times. My sister's been IMPROVING SO WELL, but All the rest... what! Truly Mad me about it well in some place of me, but not paying too much attention to it, as I've Always done. for Good or for bad, that's my way!
Truly, WISHING WELL ALL! Maybe too angry and touched for last days exploding today. Not anything from Brooke Family, it's something more.
Looking for Something too Much and too Long, I am Tired.
Well, it's just one day.
And All that I still Have is BELIEVE IN WHAT I FEEL/KNOW HAVE TO BELIEVE!
Will not surrender.
Talking not as Trying to Inspire, just Talking as Feeling Well for letting me be Free on it.
I will never talk on my knees, anyways. I don't know how to do, I don't metaphorically understand that position.
Feeling Better as Talking. I do Believe in Power of Magic as Goodness and as Art, not in mystic tricks or dark magic or anything. But Admiting Too Many things has put me Nervous, and for this Asking for Care!! love smiley flower action smiley
flower I Love You for Eternity Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Music I am paying at higher cost than when I went to disco when young, from this internet place. Yeah, it does worh it, Good!
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: Was Feeling TIRED after CARING for All day, including Going Up Stairs as not metaphorical at all thing and all. Wow, good for Coming Good!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

I've just Listened to a New Song, so Good! I did not choose last pictures, I do not try to be anything more than what I am, when I am with You!!
PLEASE, GOD BLESS, Have Great Extraordinary Day and All The Time Full of Light of the Heart, because I Love You! I Love You, so Much my of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I Knew I had to transform my ways of feeling, from selfish almost egomaniac one, Brooke sorry me it was for Blinding and for Hunger, so Real, here in my Heart flower
And not talking about "fighties" that I Swear I HAVE FORGOTTEN and Feeling so Proud and so Much Learnt, SO MUCH LEARNT! I am Talking about my Sensitivity, the way I was "driving" this car. We Feel the way we Want to Feel, and I was not in the good ways.
Now, brave enough to go farther than fears from EVERYTHING ABOUT LOVE, or almost Smile , I Have Calmed myself.
"Quieto Parao ahí" Very Happy Smile
Smile flower Smile

flower God Bless, I Love You, You're The Sun of my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

my Angel Brooke I Love You!!
God Bless You, because if not I would Die as Hope; sorry but it's True.
And Have Great Day, Beautiful as Love, Pure!
Smile Love YOU, Love YOU, Love YOU, Love YOU, Love YOU, Love YOU, Love YOU!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: How, I Admit, I Love You!!
party smiley Smile party smiley

ps: I have shaved me... (yes, I know), and thinking about Ring some pictures. Hope You LIKE, my Angel Love!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next