Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Posts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

More Posts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi,

before going for some rest as walking, wow, Breathing Vision of You is Glory through the grass, the sky, birds and joy of free, for a while.
Have to say I'll post Picture later, before going, and Watch Video then.
Oh, it's Exciting, Peaceful, so Much Beauty.
I Feel like New, as ILLUSION AND PASSION about You!!
You're my All.
Good job!
I'll try not to "kill" many ones as I'm walking!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile

flower Brooke I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower flower flower flower

ps: God Time, as Eternal LOVE!! The Fact You Look as BEAUTIFUL as Always but More, Truly Helps!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Adored Princess of my Heart,

just came for One!
So Important, this Culture of "the Heartfelt" as something more than just the focused or partial, as places in the word, cute. Like Sir John Lennon, Imagine, and it can be and Heaven Exist.
Good Love, so Much!

coming later for VERY ABSOLUTELY FRIENDLY WATCHING VIDEOS!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
flower

PS: without Love, I get LOST, and All, knowing or not! Sometimes, I did not know how Much, I Admit about myself too!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi,

it's being some difficult to disconnect, but I'll do.
That thing about little brother. Obviously, little brother can have guns, mazinger fists, missiles, harriers... anything.
But this does not mean he is still my little brother, for all effects.
Had to say, to Explain better how I Feel.
The more I get into Studies the more I'll disconnect.
I can Clearly See Psycological Tactic.
"Love for Brooke is insane, even for him. Where does it come from? From looking for shelter from places from real life. Which are the reasons for that. First, let's investigate reasons. One time known, we'll search for mechanisms, no matter "medios" only "fines", and we'll not let him a simple Shelter for his refusing Real World. Then, he'll must face it at All, and we'll have found the cure".
action smiley tongue smiley Smile

Problem comes when somebody is too intelligent (despite level of english party smiley geek ) and also when has not been bringed volunteer ways into the thing, adding the "little importance" fact it's under some kind of shadowed spotlight. Now target is angry, and closed about Emotions.
There's where Your Program Failed, FRIENDS.
Well, to be True. It's not only for angryness, it's also, quite Important, about the problem laying under the fact giving diamonds to pigs. It's not litteral reference, it's just about Context. Comparing how Different were, without knowing, Contexts between Messager and Receptors. Sorry! Not saying pigs anybody, Please!
This Person (now adding, also, as being Interesting not only for finding a cure for him, but also for Experimenting and See Human Limits, as Much as "we've seen this piece of an animal handles everything", no matter Beauty of Soul, that's totally secondary); this Person Only Needed some Honesty and Sincerity.
Everything would Have Worked out. For any possible way Reality was.
I can stop affraid about human nature, sometimes. I can not stop about it.
So Important was the fact I am not american or english to be taken as rubbish, sometimes?
Well, Feels so Well to not letting anything in my inker.
THE TERRIBLE TRUTH does not Mean at All I'm Feeling bad, Seriously bad, and the Fact I've changed about Goals for the Living. But, as I said, All REAL HONEST TRUE DREAMS, as DREAMS, Need Reality First of All.
God Bless All!
flower flower flower

I'm still waiting for my green cart!
Fortunetely, mine still runs!

Each day I see how there's less and less poison, the one that was put in me, in Real me.
Those things were so NECESSARY to be Said.
No truth, then nothing to start building up.
Smile Smile Smile

Yesterday, was thinking about something and I started Laughing alone. Don't know why now. It was funny, about some joke to post, and laughted at it, and now do not remember.
Well, do not worry, I am not "esquizofrénico", "Los niños del Brasil" Smile Smile Smile could be quite SAFE with me.
It's just to Express my Understanding of things (me not silly, oh no).
Just necessary to look at my beard, not moustache!
And this is just joke about movies, not Persons or Real names ( Mad Shocked - SIT, TOBY, SIT. OK, GOOD GUY! Smile ).
Wink Wink Wink

All said as Working for Love. This Way I Do Feel SO GOOD, and also NOBODY CAN FEEL BAD ABOUT ME.
Not killer me, but quite Good Defender and Selfdender too.
Now, thinking about some Child Picture, I SWEAR FOR GOOD, FOR CHRISTMAS.
GOD BLESS YOU, HAVE GREAT CHRISTMAS!
I will not try to sabotage this time. It was not intentioned. Things came. You Know. One after other one.
PEACE!
Smile Smile Smile

Have to Watch some of those Videos, specially Interesting to me the Runway Project.
Brooke Shields, and so many other ones, is so TREMENDOUSLY GOOD PERSON, AND I LOVE HER!!
I Do Truly Love her!!
But I am Truly Mad about myself for not remembering the f. joke.
Smile Razz Smile

I Do Feel such a Good Nice Power about Studies. Make me Modest, in fact, actually inside. And Wishing for Help, All.
Do Feel The True Power inside, Really, Brooke. Very!!
Here, me, for HELP!!!
You Know!!!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Thank You ALL for Videos, Pictures and Assisting Concerts Ones! action smiley
Brooke, GOOD JOB!!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

This Calms me Very Much, it's True.
Peaceful Messages, Thank You!!
Beauty is a risk, so I'll take later in the morning!!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I'd say not many wills for creativity posts (probably that would be so Blessing!! = meaning Peace, or not Smile Wink ), but I won't because each time I say results are tremendous. Very Happy Laughing Smile
Thank YOU, God Bless!!
Happy Calm, it's so Good to See You and let me See You so like Usual. It's NEW, and it's Good.
I don't want to abuse ( Smile Smile ), but from time to time is Good.
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile
flower

good morning, good times.
Yesterday some not very optimistic me, is possible? Sorry, had to say.
Not many comments about specific things happening, but sometimes is key. IMPORTANT for All the things.
I had to do!
God Bless!
flower flower flower

Brooke, had very good rest tonight. Some more tough times is normal when study and have to think about things not exactly as Heavenly as You, Lady. It's just normal. I'll Always be POLITE.
I Love You. Please take Care. I'll Do.
We're so Young and Full of Life, it's Blessing to just Think about. Still tons of things to do. All Good!! Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

flower cheers cheekey smiley I Love You, and I Love You!! cheekey smiley cheers flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello,

coming for the One and for More Making "Km 0" in car driven distance counter.
Smile Smile Smile

The other day I listened very Wise thing: One problem for athletes about Problems and Fails (me not athlete but my Consciousness, and some facts, Always telling me I could have been) is how Difficult is to Interiorize them.
Because first Impulse (not only genetical, but also Learnt, from training -mine, on my own Very Happy Wink Smile ) is Fight, not Accept Fail, Accept Help, Cry for it as Sharing too, and Getting Better.
It's Difficult for People who is Born/Made a "Fighter" for the Living.
Brooke, this has been THE PROBLEM to me. From fights at home, at school, at living, at 22, at 40, at 42...
I'm Still dealing with it, someway.
It does not mean one is better or worse for this. It's just one kind of being. Like one who is a bus driver, just EXAMPLE, NORMAL.
That was the Problem for the Long Staying Up, and the one things that makes me things so difficult.
Learning. It's True that I had to say this.
Yes, yes, figths at home, as I've Seen TV by VERY GOOD HELPING COMMUNITY ADDS, hurt kids as much as they can hurt mother, or father. Surely for this my fear from compromises, or even just only True Intimacy of Heart, my Wills for Control Everything, my unsecurity about the unknown, agressivity...
It's True.
VIOLENCE AT HOMES is ONE OF WORST DAMAGES THAT ARE SO ACTUAL AND REAL IN THIS WORLD.
Today, Día de los Derechos Humanos, is Good to Remember, with All those Other Ones Well known, about People in Need or non Protected from INJUSTICE.
About this All, I can Only Stay STRONG, SENSITIVE AND OPENED, AND WORK, WORK, WORK!
flower flower flower
love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Smile HELLO!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
I've just seen some VIDEO-WOWS to Watch later. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
flower flower flower

Today must come back to work, and after to university. Some rest between, not too long, will be enough.
So good rest I'm Having is Truly Good.
NERVOUS me, right Now Here= 0
BRAVO, Good Job!
Smile Smile Smile

May sound ironic (someway it must be, at this time of my life will not hide), but it's TOTALLY TRUE!
Brooke!!
Will Post those Pictures from Benefit Event for the City. You Look Very Beautiful and LOVELY!! cheekey smiley action smiley
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Very Well All. I see, clearly, in temperature of brain. Quite Well. Not for pacifying.
I'm already anxious for Pictures. SWEAR can not make anybody feel bad. I SWEAR! Smile
I Like them and how will finally be posted. I Know now. Perfect for Message Wanted to Transmit on these SPECIAL DAYS.
No more "scrooging" anybody, this year me.
Smile

Brooke, Good Love, an ANGEL, with Bright Mind!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Smile Hi Good Day All! Smile
Smile Smile
flower

Brooke I Love You and You're so Sweet. So, I can be sweet too, so You can love me too.
It's All about mathematics and logic.
Some fun!
Smile geek geek geek Smile

Came for the One!
Have to Watch Trailer, but will not be very creative, just to Express Calm and not Wanting Developments, those typical "of mine", You Know ( Rolling Eyes ).
Only Some Sweet Nice Staying!
I have even laughted thinking of pictures. Please, Good.
flower Love!! flower
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:03 pm

cheers Brooke cheers
cheers cheers

some little "wild" things along the walking, to make a little easy for daily going such a Beautiful Magic of Cute and Love!!!
Oh my, start talking and it's the same Smile
Well, it's so Good, so Good. To Heart and to Illusion for Living.
My surname, in french "je m'apelle" ( Question - about title of videos, remember Wink Smile ): Yours!! Smile action smiley

Going to some Work. Some more later. To Think of All these things You've Shared is INSPIRATIONAL, for the TREMENDOUS HEARTFELT it is to me!!!
cheekey smiley I Love You too Much, and it's not ended; growing, wanted to say!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

ps: You've Come like Suns to me!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi again,

now computer seems to be OK. OK! Smile
Thoughts:

The fact Innocence is something truly rare in me to be found by me, in the inside (nothing different to most of people of my age, or even much younger, like me, yes), does not mean I can not take this Place for Trying to Bring it.
Not the place for comferences.
But, for Defense of Innocence and Goodness, on my Very Limited Human own, I Think I can, I Truly Must, Say things I think are wise and helping. What's in first lines is, in fact.
So, good beginning! Smile

Talks about "Apolo" vs "Dioniso". So Bright, too much for his time (probably for any time) from Nietzsche, Need One More Path Beyond. It can come from the Moment We Understand Reason as Something More than the Pure Logic One. This one can create or help working real monster, as we all know in human history.
Dioniso, for Nietzsche means, at the fulfilled top of Communion as he describes it, the forgetting of oneself for entering the One, some even unconscious way. Like Pulsion, Natural, for All Human.
Obviously it's related to gregary instincts of us, evolutioned, beyond it is for the rest of superior animals.
This One by Pulsion can be so bad too, I Honestly think. One Good Prove is how "histeria colectiva" or "linchamientos" or "totalitarismo criminal respaldado por el pueblo, desde alguna noción de superioridad compartida y, por ello, garantizada, psicológicamente -normalmente por medio de símbolos).
Then, this tension "Apolo-Dioniso" Need Something else, for Human.
Dionisiac Climax is not enough for Completing the Human, and that One that can create is not the Most True One. Just from any perspective, not only evolutive one.
Nietzsche thinks academicism, formalism, erudicism, kill the man, socially, and his Genius. For this comes to Dionisus and to the construction of "superman".
There's Someplace, Plane beyond the plane of this dialectic relationship (importance of what I talked about level of abstractivity and working conceptual symbols), where Moral Empathy Must Operate.
Honestly, I Think Two Places are the Natural Place for it.
I Mean, the Real Human Reason, as long as (as I explained) is not only made of instrumentalism, as something Complete in our Spirit (what usually is called as heart and mind), Embrace Moral and Empathy; and the same about the other side, the Climax of Communion of the One.
We can make many "ones", but to Build the Real One is Something NECESSARILY Related to Ethics, able to Comunicate All "pathos" and natures, by Dignity Shared. Idealistically, Declaración Universal de los Derechos Humanos.
Our "animal" is Real and not necessarily bad, but to Deal with it, we can not do anyway when gets into Social Plane.
I understand what Nietzsche says about Climax, I Know what it is, and I Think what he proposes, by Preclassic Theatre, is Good, I understand that Magic beyond individual senses and reason, but this not ends the whole problem. It does not catch the complete Nature of the One, only by the Powerful Sharing.
As there different plans of consciousness, there can be different ways to Recreate this Communion.
What he says gets deepest, into the One?
In fact, it's erasing all formalism of mind and of social touch.
I am Sure Poets or Musicians, master of that kind to me, would disagree about quuetion with Nietzsche.
Communion sometimes I Do Feel with Nature, no need wine as Bright Author says, it's Much Deeper than any climax I may have ever felt into social communion. And I had, I truly had when younger: dancing too, as he says, with music with People. It's good too. But, per example, Communion from "Concierto de Año Nuevo", as Artistic Soul and Goodness as Wishing Well for All Human, seating fine, is worse for getting into that zone?
I don't think so.
And only one Reason is enough: taking a look at myself after two different kind of events. There's too much difference.
As Potential Dignifying Situations are so far between themselves.
That's One of Possible Expressions of True Magic I'm Always Searching for to Share and to Express and, someway, to teach.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: just thinking as writing. Felt Good. Very Dignifying to me.
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi!!

coming from Sister's again.
I've had Good dinner. Me so Peaceful now.
Can not say the same about others. I said it all to them too. All I've said Here before.
Yes.
Well, inner fire is gone from me. Breathing.
They Do Know I Do Trust in them Now, and for this I talk like this and say these things, even when I am so far from possibilities for being "perfect" because of bitter state of heart and mind.
They Understood, and Liked. Because so Different from the past piece of "brick" me. So selfclosing about pain. I had to be too tough to talk about my pain.
That time is gone.
cheers cheers cheers
love smiley

Sorry for bad manners! Did not want be unrespectful at all, just telling the Truth. For Angryness, yes, but also for Sense for Good.
It's so tought sometimes, to me, this craziness I see. I don't say mine is non existing, I am too, but well, different ways I think. Honestly.
God Bless, Love YOU!
HOPE FOR FUTURE!
Brooke, I Love YOU!
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: some songs, better state, some strong for kind.
psII: sister will send me dog to pull me out of the house, if I don't care about time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi, Good Morning!
Smile Smile Smile

Very Special Thanks Everybody for Beauty and Care! I Like so Much, also, very Specially, Life.com Pictures, WOW!
Also, taking notice from messages from news today. I am not against antidepressants or any kind of Medicine Well Tested that Help Health of People, of Sure. As I've Always said, I'm not against Good Science and Good and Healthy Technological Aplications. One of them is Every Kind of Medicine Good.
At this moment I don't need. I had to have, for some time, but now I don't need. If I Needed, I'd take antidepressants. Quite Normal!
Yesterday Helped a little to do some things. Some Expending Energy and Liberating. Well, just Human.
I am AMAZED about myself. For the piece I am. I mean, I am Feeling so UNDER PRESSURE, REAL, FOR ALL, ALL MEAN TONS OF THINGS, and having (f..., don't remember chemical name of substance now) "orfidal", for nerves and muscular tension; and my little thing works like Watch. I Do Control like little dog Taught at School for Years. Oh my.
All Well Known Circumstances, All (not only pressure as Everybody's Brooke Know), and me There cheekey smiley Can not hide I am some gay about myself Wink Wink Wink Smile
Telling for Good! I've Learning again to Separate Sex and Fun from Eternal Love. It's Healthy for me and for All!! I Do for Good!
Today I'm going to be a little "dirty" for Fun and some Health action smiley tongue smiley
flower

When I talked about poetry's death. Hmm. I was talking about this ( Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ), and it's True, and Feels like Heaven of Fun to Tell.
I Remember one time when I was with Probably the Most Beautiful Girl (blonde and such a beautiful blue eyes) and Well Tonned Girl that has been with me in bed (Very Beautiful! True, even when as All now it's not the most important: in fact, after I left, though being invited for next day (please just joke, not offending the Goodness True from this day) for a little private party with cake.
The Fun: I was with my pennis well introduced in her vagina and I, it was the first time making, so soon after first meeting, Was not Making a Move There, Only Looking at her Face and her Eyes. I was cheekey smiley Exclamation about Femenine Beauty of her.
Artist Sensitivity. I was some blinded for her beauty, very High, True.
But I was the party smiley about compromises, and had to find something very special, to make compatibility with these Endless Emotions that have NEVER gone from my Illusion and my Heart!!
Till she said: "hey, what happens there?"

Some dirty, but some fun.
Shared for Love.
That kind of poetry is gone. Poetry from the Heart is Here for Always.
But I don't want to make anybody love me. Please.
I DO SWEAR THIS: I AM HERE NOT FOR SEX OR ANY KIND OF RETRIBUTION.
JUST FOR LOVE, TRUE, AND HOPE FOR LOVE AND FOR HUMAN FUTURE!!!

ps: Felt so Good. Don't go, going to Videos. Laughing Very, about Experience Told today. Don't go. Anybody, Please. FRIENDS. CHRISTMAS TIME, GOODNESS AND LOVE, PLEASE, ALL ONE!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Wow, How Nice Videos, Thank You!
Smile Smile Smile
flower

I had to shave because I could not handle no more beard. Argh, skin of my beautiful face.
Nothing about the fact, well known now from yesterday, what my sisters girlfriends say about me with the beard.
Yes! Mad Wink Sisters show my pictures to girlfriends. Some "brotheflattering" I think.
It's an illness They both got since little kids.
In any case, for present times and for future I've got Totally Involved about the Fact of Certainty about actual pictures with no beard geek Laughing Very Happy Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Well, some fun so necessary.
Here I Brought Energy to my Soul Batteries, now I'm going to get involved with the stomach ones, so Good and Easy (Truly, oh my! Smile Laughing Smile )
flower

Brooke, I Love You Very Much!!
I'm going to Work for Goodness, for Family (to me You are! it's just how this Poet Feel!!), for Help, for pride and for Peacefully Tight Seeing and Hugging You someday not so far!!
love smiley flower love smiley

party smiley See Later by a so Caring Hug! party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Well,
Smile Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

Feeling Well.
Tonight will not come.
Hugs are Done, and Good Made.
I Did because I thought I had to.
Not too much pressure. Each one in its own world (or word, as You Prefer geek Wink Smile ), and Here as One, Taking Care for Soul.
The Truth is that I would not have many wishes, if offered to me, for going There physically. At this moment of my existence, I would not like. Before, yes. But not now.
Differently about You.
But You Have a Life.
I Always Knew.
I Know perhaps I should have talked about Xisca for the first moment (I Felt the change!), but nobody was coming here with label on forehead: "hey, married", "hey, look here, single, vacancy full time"... You Know.
Nothing that can be considered as mistake or bad was intentioned. Was doing what supposed was... Normal. Entering culture of forum.
I was in Love. When I Woke Up from that sleeping from 22 (I was not painful, Truth, just UNFAITHFUL, when I came on that summer 2006), because of the pain from the lost (EMOTIONAL REACTION) it was an Explossion.
But You Know that, even Sleeping, for the Way I Came and Treated, it was so OBVIOUS All I was saying about Loving You, that "superfficial way", was True.
There was such a big amount of years on that Purity. When I Woke Up, it All Came Up.
flower I'm sorry, because I Truly Love You!! flower
flower God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I LOVE YOU!!
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley

PS: I Miss Everything, I Miss All!! Tough like "mac" from this land of mine!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm

flower Hi, Good Morning!! flower
flower flower

Coming today OK about Here!
Smile Smile Smile

But Truly Angry about me and circumstances. I explain (and tell, more than anything, for explaining reasons for my bad mood today): I've found some infection in right side of mouth (gum "de la muela del juicio"), and I have to relate it not only to not going before to dentist (I had to but did not because of MONEY) but also to the hitting of my head on the same side the other day. Too much coincidental. It still hurts, my head.
Tomorrow, after going with uncle to pawn some family little jewels for paying mortgage debts (SO MANY BAD CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LAST YEARS), I'll ask for a date with dentist and will go to Hospital, for a scaner to make sure there's nothing wrong with my brain, blood clots or anything.
Well, just said for Liberating Mad (so Real!) and also for Feeling Good about The Knowing it Will be Known anyway.
It's OK! action smiley
Well, by now some "paracetamol" and tomorrow will see. Not making many physical or emotional efforts today, to protect. Just some Sense.
Everything's Gonna be OK.
To See the Sun falling on the Sea is Easier than See me surrendering, on ANYTHING from what I Decide for Good for my Living and for People around.
And, of course, do not want a simple little piece of help.
OF COURSE! I SAID! Cool
Feel Good to Express like Strong State (Real, in fact!), because Makes me Feel Stronger.
geek geek geek

Had Very Good Day Yesterday!
I'm Starting to Think about Studies too.
I'll Modificate, will talk to Teacher, some lines for Work. Less lines, but Deeper treatment for More Sense and Understanding and Explaining and Learning for More.
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

I Still Think Brooke is so TOO MUCH LOVELY and ADORABLE to me. More than normal. SIMPLY UNEXPLAINABLE.
TRUE!! action smiley
Thank You Very Much for Today's Videos.
We'll Keep on Working Together Here in this World.
flower flower flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley

I also understand Meaning about "wrong gifts" from Video. Sorry, then. We Exchanged those "truly weird, as origen" gifts well together then! Truly wave All!
I Honestly Think my reasons, for not being worried about at all about, at the very least at first time then, are Clear Now.
I'm not prophet or coming from Heaven with eyes Seeing All, what it's real and what's not. Just Human normal with Story, well known now.
flower love smiley Smile Laughing Smile love smiley flower

flower Brooke, You Adorable on those Videos, You ADORABLE and LOVELY. Oh my. And I Love You!! flower
God Bless!
flower Have Great Funny Day! flower

cheekey smiley BROOKE=LOVE!! cheekey smiley
love smiley flower love smiley

PS: party smiley hasi party smiley ; YEAH!!
PSII: Started contacts for publicating. I'll Tell. If Want a commission, just say and we'll sit to talk about.
geek
No, just some Fun!!
I Love You, Brooke!!
tongue smiley cheers action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Happy New Year Wishing, Full of Love, Joy, Peace and Health for All!
Waiting for Family's dinner. I'm hungry wow!
Smile

Came for posting pictures. I am posting them all. It's probably some comment after each one, or not. The only certain thing is that I'm not making a "meaning" (differently to songs, for GOODNESS!) and just posting as they come, exactly the same order.
Wishing Only the Very Best.
Think All to Say to Make Think about things is said, and I don't want to keep on fighting.
Posting as they come!

flower Good Love, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Coming from resting walk.
Quite calm after some stretched me.
How AFFECTED me that tragedy from Newtown. How MUCH.
It's Difficult to explain to somebody who's been out of Here, and All Around, for last years, but by the Understanding of Empathy from All maybe it could be more Possible.
That like Virtually "Wanted, Dead or Alive (almost whatever the age)" Truly Made me Feel so Much that tragedy.
I Do Agree that guy was totally wave , and guilt is more from some kind of birth illness than any possible kind of context (though influences), but kind of Violence I am Always Critizising is not only this one. It's the One that surrounds us All as individual subjects into societies. Jungles in the city, and everywhere, are real. "WILD COMPETITION AND NIHILISM JUSTIFYING RESULTS AND BENEFITS FOR IT. TO FEEL GOOD AND NICE ALL. WOW!"
For this I am Always talking about Consciousness Jumps, because to Go Higher inside of us is the Only Healthy and Possible Way to Survive as Human, long terms. When say Human, I Mean HUMAN. And long terms means exactly that, LONG TERMS (for people and for societies where that has been put into).
To Change Psycology will be USEFUL.
Believe me.
flower flower flower

For All the things, EMPATHY AND UNDERSTANDING LOVE, I've gone through my original me, from who I was when I came.
No matter blindness now. What Do Matter is Love and Goodness.
I'm so Sure about my Pacified Behaviour. After Deep inner Study, I See How I could only be dangerous person if saw somebody coming to kill me or somebody. Then it could be horrible (then All from Living would come to surface, because I would erase all brakes and let instincts and experience fly -BAD, HELL), but only then. I AM SO SURE.
It Gives me PEACE, to Know myself. And I don't think about it. Just Explain for Explaining Good Evolution.
I Swear I Do Know it!

Brooke, what People may say, Direct or not, just go over me easier than I was totally oiled body.
As I said, I do not feel guilty for anything. If somebody thinks, it's not my problem. I am Focused.
What You said and did Hurt me, Brooke. Hurt me.
You'd may say All with Good Intention, but Hurt and Only created rage. Truly.
Now I'm Far from it.
And nothing else can hurt me now. Nothing it may be said can hurt me.
I Do Believe in me and in what I Do.
Accepting Critics, of course, to Improve.
You can be SURE what I said about my Emotional State is True. I Have to Say, You Know.
Brooke, I'd have liked so much to post one picture shooting in the middle of basketball match (our class played final at high-school; we had not team at high-scholl, but made some "torneo", and we lost the final Mad Smile me playing bad), for the high jump as shooting, two points. Well, I Feel Satisified about Posts.
Want to Post More Picture to Show my inner Goodness. It's Real.
I'D HAVE LOVED TO TRAIN AND TO PLAY AND TO TRY NFL. I'D HAVE LOVED. HONESTLY, DON'T THINK FUTURE FOR NBA. Well, maybe if another living, more Calm, I would have been able to play colder and to use brains for pointcard playing. Do not say NBA, but Good. NFL Plays I Like so Much. I Live the Plays.
Difficult to Explain Well, but when I Look, Feel like Have Been Born for that. I Live Matches and plays like Real Doing.
Honestly think got athleticism and competitivity for that, gens. I Like Sports.
Coming hard times for Studies.
Not much Sport. I'm so sorry about myself. But...
NECESSARY TO WORK FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE.
Some classmate told me that's NECESSARY to Enjoy the Living too, when I told her Plans to Achieve.
It's True.
To Come Here and to Feel You're Here... Don't You Think and Feel is Enough Joy to me?
If still not sure, I'll Tell: YES, IT IS!! action smiley
The other Gift, Try to Share the Good, and the Bad (for learning from it), is Blessing too.
Also, those invisible Bonds with People I See in Pictures and Videos and Movies and Songs are so Blessing too.
Love!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You!!

ps: The only thing I'm asking is You, and All, Try to understand and to Remember I Alwayd Did the best I Could, and for LOVE!! God Bless, from the bottom of my Heart! action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley

PSII: Brooke, when I Think or Dream about You is like HEAVEN in my Soul!!
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi, Goodness and Sweetness, only for the Looking of Your Face,
Smile Smile

will come later in the evening from computer, now that I still got time. Libraries not opened until the 7th
( Suspect Laughing Smile Smile ), and some slowly getting back used to task of thinking.
Taking care. Head's too. Smile Very Happy
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

It's True that I Do Feel Much More Truly Pacified the burning in the inside. True!
flower Good Love Working!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

Smile Hi again! Smile
Smile Smile

Yesterday could not enter to the Forum for Hugs.
After first moment, Felt Good. I'll not come back anymore in the night. Good for Sleeping and Peace.
(arg, this english Very Happy )
Good job!
Going to stay for more than 2 weeks alone at home. I hope everything's ending fine with it.
Laughing Smile Wink

Xisca's going to See the Baby; yes, yes, "Suecia" Wink Smile action smiley .
But I can't. I Wish I Could.
Well, will See Pictures and Videos.
Some time more alone will be Good. It's just the Sensation; "oh, nobody's home, I'm alone, oh!". But after this, it's nothing wrong.
Well, some more Shares.
How much Sense. The Always' One. Interruptions were only for wave of the lol! moment (yes, that's how I think I could call my... you know, name on the flag).
geek tongue smiley Laughing Smile

Not unsensitivity, just more Brainy. Loving More, but Calm. It will be Real New at my house. New Known. Well, excepting Xisca. That's One of Reasons of Sharing Peace for Years. She Truly CALMS me, when Truly Wants and Focuse a little on me. She had tough living too. Absent father, mother ill and she working so young... Hard life.
One More!
flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower
All my Love for All!
flower Yes, yes, for Brooke too!! flower
( geek )
love smiley Exclamation
cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 am

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile

I Know I Posted those last Pictures before, but taking the Best as chances from this computer and files in it (have to change this for the other one). But They are so BEAUTIFUL, and their Sense and Beauty...
Smile action smiley

Disciplined now ( tongue smiley ):
Sleeping Well alone. Yesterday good exercise.
Did not come at night because can not (yesterday did not try). It doesn't mean I will not come again.
All Human Beings, as Magical Birth for Dignity and Rights (including material conditions, at some level, necessary for Protecting those Rights), are Equal. No matter sex, nations, tastes...
This is Something I've Always Believed in. And I MUST BE LOYAL to this Principle.
Truly Hope Someday the World will be a Nicer Place to Live for All, Different but the Same.
Good Love!
We'll Find.
Coming back again to Peace. Not living by facing reality by my back, but I Know can not get blinded by sad things happening in the world, or those happened to me or to those Who are OF MINE.
Now answered a mail from FRIEND (me normal), Philosophy. Told me she did not want to study philosophy, pure, at first, because thought it would bring her to irrealistic world, but that now she's some older have noticed this is not true. Yes, because to livee well is NECESSARY to learn to think well, and to feel the same way.
And this is only for the Individual. About Social... Oh my!
Today's "sword" for justice and goodness is the "pen" (computer, pendrive... Wink Smile ).

ps: Ah, and I Love Brooke Shields. American Mother, Actress, Model, Writer... AMAZING, WONDERFUL, MAGICAL!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Quite speechless, still.
I've got that Picture of yesterday's Today ( Smile Smile ) in my computer, and only by a "click", I can see it. So Magical and I am losing words. So, better not much talk.
Having Morning so Good, "only" for this and for the thinking of Videos to See.
FAMILY, EVERYTHING IS!
flower Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Have talked for a moment with Teacher. Date for next tuesday 15th. Starting some kind of fixed index. What I had been doing (and taking the chance to say machine of my brain loses its shape much faster than machine of my body and legs, True!) was like Preparing, like Fixing General Idea about the whole thing. Well, limited terms, because it's so Big All, but some kind of already complete Structure about All: GLOBAL IDEA.
Now Want to Fix on "ideal community for comunication", from Habermas, and about the Needing for some kind of Objectivity for it to Progress, and even Stand. Some Work on Concept of Truth, Modern. Beyond Absolute Formalism, that brings to Relativism, Moral and even Conceptual too, but without reaching the limits of indoctrination (Absolutely Far from it), of course, from anybody possible Authority (any kind, specially intelectual talking now).
Probably will have to end in some kind of typical "circular argument" (one call, sorry, one moment, True), for that searching (Agreement on Objectivity Means Formal Comunication Community Working). In fact, I have to say, there's this Idea going and spinning around my mind: THE TRUE VIRTUALITY (UNKNOWN and usually NOT MUCH APPRECIATED) of the Circularity in Argument.
I Have to Read, but later (maybe doctorate or even after it), Goethe and his concept of something that could be called, maybe, as "idealistic typology". He was Poet, one of Greatest, and those things I said about Conceptuality, Symbolism and Ideas I've could read from him in some similar ways. Beyond inductive and deductive thinking. Some kind of Poetical and Conceptual Flash.
Hardly Complex.
Oh my, how Beautiful.
These things come to brain for the Inspiration and Happiness into Adult Feeling of my Mind and Heart Today. Just and Only because of You, my BEAUTY, my SUN, my EVERYTHING and MORE, Brooke! cheekey smiley action smiley

ps: I am party smiley and Thinking about All to Enjoy!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Yes, from the inner alone. Because from the outside is not unusual. Without going farther, today when Gentle Lady talking by phone and looked in my direction while talking, and her sex got in line with fine, face to face but some distance between (and clothes, and clothes, yes), I Felt... Oh, Animal. Some Wild me.
You Know, what's New, in these situations...
Elton John song says "I Want Love".
Now I've changed. "I Want Sex". Not necessary yours, "any kind" not enough either.
I will become more liberal about sex talks.
As long as I am not talking to a Married Woman (Artist or Famous or not, it's the same), I can Liberate this Emotion.
Not all of the time, but some.
Now I was alone, and because of All problems, Real, Real, anything about movies, without 5 workmates ladies around, was some more lower here sex.
It's just that if I let it come out, I feel I would EAT already them All.
ONE SECRET: I've Imagined myself with the 5 Ladies at the same time, in bed with me.
Yes, yes, this time Viagra should work.
There's Always a first time.
I never had homosexual experiences. I honestly think there's tabu about it. I'D LIKE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH HETEROSEXUAL MAN who had had it. TALKING, I Mean.
The only who talk about that, Free, are Homosexual Gentleman. I Like to talk to an heterosexual with experience.
That's dangerous, maybe I'd Like.
How many ghosts are waiting for being "killed" now?
Very few, very few.
I think these new kind of talks will Help me to Balance the other part of me, Sexual Animal. Because I've Always been too scared about eating somebody (there were times when they run, but not to me, in the opposite direction).
Probably is for the LACK of something from the inside.
Like fear about Losing something. Like leopard or any other predator, eating fast before being robbered.
I think that's the reason.
I did not know before. Conclusion has come after all this talking, that has been also possible after years.
God Bless!
Sorry if I offended anybody, it was not my intention. Only Free Talking. Nobody's Perfect. Sex's been Trouble to me.
Me was very Wished by Ladies when... Always? Not sure. Well, but it was so much, and it was so much "here I am, the lady, here I'm going". Like zebras. You know... Sabana, leopard and zebras. I used to end with eyes wave for the running eyes. This. No, this. No, this. The 14th summer was really this, was really this. I ended geek
Hope You had fun!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Smile Hi Smile
Smile Smile

Have Good Day!
God Bless You All!
Love!! Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
I Come after Watching All from FRIENDLY Places -Thank You!- , so Nice, and Do it some More Socialized, at first time in the morning, and for this less Shocked , and, for this too, more normal talker.
Videos from Marlo Thomas TV Program (she's so NICE!), well, that Episode (hope this is the good word), is AMAZING.
I was so cheekey smiley
So Much!
I've Got a Treasure, my Heart has, in fact, on this World. So Beautiful, so Beautiful.
Had NEVER seen that way You Looked There.
I even some tears. For Feeling so Good about (remembered all).
How Beautiful. HOW BEAUTIFUL.
Speechless is Good. Can only say to me it was the Day I was MORE TOUCHED ever by Your Beauty and Your Heart.
Surrendering to Goodness and to Joy for it. On Good inner way again, me! Thank You!!
I Love You!!
God Bless!

ps: not sure if I'll make many posts today or many "those ideas" ones, because can not always have, and do not feel pressure for EACH DAY Saying things. It's All so Good Here Now to me, so Good.
All problems I'm facing by different face (heart's) now!
Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Posts   More Posts - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Posts
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next