Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 am

Hello!! hüpfen jumpy smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

New Pictures.
Oops, an ANGEL Who is a LOVELY GODDESS in the Airport.
I'm going to public exposition (me not talking, but driving computer power-point -yes, yes, oh my Smile Laughing Smile - and it's some nervous thing too) right now, but had to say.

It's like thos KOs You so Easy can Make to me.
No choice, no way out, just only surrendering or fall down on the floor with All the Love as the Flag of this heart.
YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE and KILLS ME, SO SOFTLY THAT I DO NOT EVEN NOTICE.
Laughing Smile Razz Smile Laughing

I SIMPLY ADORE YOU, AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

What a Woman!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 am

Lady,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

some sharing, SO HAPPY. Like goal in football, all teamates Sharing Joy.
flower cheers cheers cheers flower

I've been talking for a while with teacher, the one whom I presented last work. He liked, good degree, but said it was so necessary title and introduction. I did not them.
It's OK, I was only worried about Exposing Thoughts and Coherence and my Philosophy Improving.
I think I Did, for what he said.
This teacher was the one who told me about examples for being good talkers but not as good writers. Also, talked about TRUE lacks of knowledge from someone coming from so different fields, to philosophy (he even gave me an example about Nobel prize from another field that was "failure" when tried to critizise philosophy and innovate in it).
He sees Global Vision is Real in me. Need to make it deeper, but he told me I'm on the good way. Modesty as key for listening and learning from others!
There're things that can only come to our mind through the years. He said I need, from "tríada del corto, medio, largo plazo" just middle countered time. Not long terms.
That menas all.
He was also convinced about Fact I can Achieve for the time I'm making doctorate. Catching deep of concepts at the same time I'm Making my ow Conclusions deeper.
So Good, Motivation All Around.
Yesterday, teacher also did not dislike idea that so elemental ways I exposed to him.
Oh, I think I'm on the way for this hard but SO BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL, WORK.
Wanted to Share All this Happiness with my LOVE and also with All GOOD FRIENDS!
Tons of Inspiration Everywhere!
Brooke, my Love, Sending BIG HUG and VERY Tender kiss!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi,

came for some Videos, FRIENDSHIP.
I Love YOU!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello,

many things today to put me nervous (real reasons, many years too), but it's All by BEST INTENTION.
Sending Love, and Best Wishes for All!
Smile Brooke I Love You, I Love You!! Smile
We'll Stay Fine and Fun, HAPPY! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Adored, my Reason for this Beating Heart flower ,
Smile Smile

coming from Heavenly Experience.
Watched the Video Rock of Yours (Please, Means JUST ONE ABOUT ALL as FRIENDLY TOGETHER ALL! Smile ). First to All Pictures, Focusedly cheekey smiley
After it, I just LISTENED while Looking at New Pictures of You from FRIENDLY Mornings.
Results as notes ( flower Very Happy Smile Laughing Smile Very Happy flower ):
first "experiment" had as result that old Feeling: HEAVENLY SENSUALITY READY TO FLY TO DEEPEST PLACES OF UNIVERSE, TOUCHING THE LIGHT.
second "experiment": I Found How it's ADORATION what I'm Feeling Now for You. Much More Unexplainable than before, Something So Deep, in the right Center of my Soul, so BEAUTIFUL, so BEAUTIFUL.
As time was going on this Looking and Listening I could Feel the Nature Waking Up too, but the PREVIOUS step, NEVER LOSING THROUGH ALL WAY ON THIS EXPERIENCE, was This ADORING EMOTION, HEAVENLY AND HAPPY, FOR YOU!! action smiley

Shared, because I Love You so Much!!
Going to Have Great Day, Friendly Focused about Studies.
I've caught Idea: not thinking about it as Work. Thought the fact it is, really, the Idea to Catch, which is Real too and Much More "Open Perspective on mine", is that this is Something that I Love. In fact, my MOST PLEASURE THING AFTER, QUITE FAR IT'S TRUE, BUT SO IMPORTANT TO ME, ANYTHING OF YOU.
And it's Working, opening Enjoying All that comes to me, FRIENDLY, SO WELL INTENTIONED ABOUT REASON OR ABOUT LOVE.
And this last thing I said it's for All too!
Thank You for Videos, I Caught so EASY All Messages, God Bless You All! Thank You for Care and Comunication!
party smiley flower flower flower party smiley

flower Brooke, I'm so in Love, and I Love You beyond Heaven, Angel of Mine, my Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 am

Brooke Angel Lady,
Smile Smile

Want to Share.
I've been reading that Philosophy. Not directly from author, but some quite good understanding from author. I've read some parts directly, but not yesterday.
All Catched, as One "Body of Concepts, Unitary".
And I've Found New arguments of mine about it.
Thoses difference from Kant: "juicios sintéticos" y "juicios analíticos", I think I can find relation and prove how from Knowledge from first ones (1) Common sense (innatism + experience=survival in History of LIFE OF BEINGS and Human: 2) Science Laws: Methode, Complex, Creation of Mind, second level from Reason, ABSTRACTION), it's Possible to find some kind of analitic and logic justifiying.
Then, problems from Philosophical Proving (not Scientist one, that's not the problem), date from Hume and problems on Causality, are gone.
I'll keep on thinking about it, and about More things, and when Thoughts Mature enough, will post.
All good material for Investigating.
Hope if can be Useful.
At the very least, I think it's good way to prove How Philosophy is Useful, not only speculation game.
It's IMPORTANT, about People who study and make Philosophy, to be MODEST and to Try to Live feet on Earth and also NATURALLY AND NORMALLY Share All the things. ALL.
Every One of People is Able to Understand. Not necessary Einstein anybody. I am not.
Just some Interest and some Practice.
I don't agree about argument like this: "some minds are aphilosophical". I DISAGREE.
All minds are NATURALLY philosophical.
It's just about Wanting. And it comes when Understood (values from teacher, like duty to be clear and not complicate things not so difficult and hardly and technical and conceptual, if there's Interest and Intention for Good about Sharing), when Understood how Important is to Learn to Think.
Smile Smile Smile
Those words, last ones, I did not learn from any famous philosopher. I Did Learn from Some Very Bright Person. Clever One.
But I don't think it's necessary to be that clever to understand and to use and to share philosophy.
I think it makes us all better. Changes our ways of thinking, and doing and making too.
Changes our brains, minds and hearts.
Not the only one thing, but also Good.
Give me Love, give me those words, and give me just something to eat, and I'll be HAPPY.
flower flower flower

Smile Ah, and, if Possible, Give me a KISS too!! Smile

Brooke, You Do, Everyday when I Come!! action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Adored,

and as I Love YOU so Much, tomorrow I'll try somebody make some shoots to me FOR YOU!!
Expressing Peace and Love and Sense and Passion and Spirit's Strenght, because YOU'RE HERE WITH ME!! action smiley Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Brooke,

from just "machín-e" point of view, it's the first time in my life, and please believe me, the "boobs" thing put me everything down.
How can You do it?
PRIZE! ALL YOURS!
NOBODY EVER DID AND ACHIEVED SO MUCH!
Smile Laughing Smile

More seriously, You Look so Good, but not that Much Happy in those pictures from 14th.
I did not mean to be the petulant one.
It's always what uses to happen. Have to measure a little more.
If I attack, sexually, I am attacked.
If I try to treat fine, I am attacked.
It's more difficult to be concilated than sintetic and analitic judices.
What do You truly Want from me?
I don't think You want that much.
Well, Pregnant ladies do even like me more than before of pregnancy and teachers think I AM BRIGHT, probably Genius.
party smiley action smiley

Well, this is mirror from perception. I Felt like this bad vibrations coming because of the fact I was "protected" from being able to see pictures.
Smile Laughing Smile

You'll Have to Face a Picture of my Pennis, Lady!!
You're Winning, so Valueable Efforts for Years!! "Marchas forzadas".
Smile Laughing Smile

Well. This is the primary and primitive reaction.
I did not want to be more condescent than a page from a book ( Question ).
In the other side, I Truly and Honestly Think I've been Much More Condescended, and Manipulated too.
Smile Smile Smile

What about next pictures?
Will must be under 14 years old, because it's from my sister.
Now I don't Love You.
Lady.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Embarassed Exclamation but some minorated because of HEALTHY Laughing from TV AND CINEMA EPISODES
(I'm Great Admirer of All! action smiley Smile )

Yeah, I Love You, Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Going to Stay Fine, don't worry. You know me, quite "cabeza dura".
Smile Laughing Smile

True, The Love is!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile

Brooke, FRIENDS, Now I Admit (if I am not Sure about Deepest Possible Structure and Fundament of Universe, I've got excuses for that Laughing Smile ) I do not know Identity of Friends from Videos.
The only thing I Know Now is that they are REAL FRIENDS, TRUE GOOD.
So, Separating Real Life and Emotions through it (NOW I DO NOT GET ANYTHING, ANYTHING, AS PERSONAL), I Keep on Playing and Having the Fun.
Like Rolling on the Game.
It's not going up with me.
But Well, There're Opinions for Everything.
She Loves Che, I Know!
So, what else?
On my mind (looks like continuating the songs by lyrics Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile ) there's Only Worries for Goodness.
I'm Caring of Mother, She Feels really bad, AND SO ALONE (She was TRULY AND DEEPLY HURT by the Ideological Traditions of her time, but even more than usually girls of her age, things from Cultural Conexts), after dying of "Reina", so I Truly Care Much More than before.
Sisters and Uncle are Cared by her.
I am the Adult One.
So, what can I do?
I've ALWAYS been.
Right after stopping the "mamando" thing, I think.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

God Bless!
Have to Go to some dinner!
Today not pictures because this is how I thought it was better for the weather. But now (F, F, F as somebody would say Wink Smile ) it's Sunny.
Well, it's more Reason, because too busy eyes for You, not for my NOT AS BEAUTIFUL mirror, Truly Loved, of Mine. action smiley
Also, today, on 19th, came Ingrid to my Work Place. Truly Beautiful.
Please nobody girls or anybody get jealous.
She's 19 days old Razz
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

SO LOVELY, HEAVENLY. Her mother bringed.
Sleeping like an Angel.
MORE INSPIRATION.
"Pero bueno, pero esto qué es? Mad " ( Laughing ), too Much Beauty for a Day.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I Love You Brooke, More than ever!!
My Inner Peace is More Real than ever. Now You Do Know me, and, more Importantly, my Love too!!
It's just about LOVE!!
Smile You take me so HIGH!! Neverending space for Elevation!! Smile

ps: See You so soon! So Good!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 pm

HOLA,

had to say in spanish because You're, as Beautiful and Bright, so Cute.
LOVELY!
Coming only for a moment. Reading new things. Not heavy at all, Normal. Good job!
I Have to Say People, Teachers and All, are being so KIND and HELPING to me, it's True!
Beyond this personality of mine ( Mad - Smile Exclamation ), I am so HAPPY about Treatment.
flower flower flower

I've been Having such a PEACEFUL AND ENERGIZED MORNING IN LOVE, because of those PICTURES of YOU cheekey smiley Exclamation
From "C Word Event" and also Alzheimer One...
Oh my!
God Bless!
Oh. This Tenderness and Care, oh..
Touched!!
flower flower flower flower

My Dearest One, will come for a while before going (have to Study Today so hard and Good, one more meeting with Teacher -so NICE and HELPER too- about next pathes to take for Studies).
Will come for a little more while to Kiss this BRIGHT Life Coming from You!! I Love You so!!
action smiley I'm like wave in HEAVEN because of PICTURES! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley

ps: LYRICS from Videos Today, YOU DID, I DO BELIEVE. I DO!!
Smile Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi,

as You're the Sun of my Life, this is Your Time.
Very little modest poem Dedicated to You.

The dream.
It's here and now.
The emotion.
Did begin with you.
The joy.
Always your smile.
Heaven, all of you.

I Love You!!
(beating so Much, and Good for Love)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Brooke,

young, joy, innocence, candid, passion, memories, touching heartbeating, soul, destiny, believe, eternity.
This is You.
I'm quite well Here.
It will be so Good.
Don't You think for a simple second I'm not thinking HARD about coming back for one hand or one hug.
Just to See You again. It's what I WANT.
And I Deserve. I Honestly Feel I Deserve.
Some talk, nicely?
Maybe possible.
I don't know how could I not say all those things.
Well, context will tell me.
I am, You Know so well, Mr. Instinctivity! ( Smile Laughing Smile )
action smiley Good Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi, Lovely, HEAVEN,
love smiley love smiley

how are You?
Wishing The Best for All, Please, Send Best Emotions Possible from Here!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

I've been reading Philosophy and Felt quite Good for the Human side of Mine.
Smile Smile

Calm.
And tired Laughing Smile But Feeling Quite Well Now.
Now I regret now going to my sister's house to send picture. But, Lady, to be Honest, I Think You Agree it's More Important to Take Time Efficiently to Work on Studies for Good.
Next Week (maybe have to wait till wednesday or thursday) I'll Post.
Nothing more than this.
I Truly Like Pictures. Better than I thought. Always the same.
But The Important is the Important.
I've been reading Fichte and Schelling and Romantics, as Holderlin and others.
I like those kind of concepts they are working on, for the Time they were (We All can be Smart, but nobody can Totally Go Over own Context and History, All Know it!), they are, those concepts, Truly Interesting. Talking about Abstraction and about Complete Subject Nature and Human and Universe, Spirit and God.
Those things. I Want to Read More (directly AUTHORS) because it will Help to Understand the way They Thought All those things. Those Mechanism, their own "lógica abstractiva" will Teach me Well for my own context.
And Hegel is waiting for me in the evening.
I think I'll Have to Have a Good and Strong Dinner.
Smile Smile

People here have come to play things just beside me (less than one metre and talking), this is Good Socializing Exercise. Good!
Noise is the best thing!
Smile Laughing Smile

Some Normally disturbed, but SO MUCH NATURALLY CALM!
Brooke, this is Love, and I Want You Feel Good about me!!
I can Directly ask for it because it's True All I Say!!
Now going to some NICE FRIENDLY VIDEOS!
action smiley I Love You so, and You're PERFECT to me, it's True!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: Perfection is just and Ideal, I Know, but I can not Imagine a Dream Made Woman to me as You!!
tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi, again but not too much,
Razz Smile Laughing Smile Razz

before going have to go to Videos today.
But Wanted to Dedicate some verses.
action smiley Because I Love You TOO MUCH!! action smiley
Blessing, this kind of Love, to me!!
Calms my Soul, my Heart and my mind!
love smiley love smiley

Lights of the morning opened my heart.
Like a kiss between seas and the skies,
your glance came to me as caring love.
In the morning, for the day, out of time.
Cool Razz Cool
love smiley flower love smiley

ps: You're PERFECT, like TOO MUCH to me, but so REAL to me too!!
party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Hellooooo!!
Smile Wink Smile
love smiley love smiley

going to some Work and those things. Uah!
Well, this is it.
Will come in the night for a while.
As long as my sister got pictures in her computer, have to watch them again.
Smile Smile

I Love You Very Much, Please Take Care, Stay Fine, Smile and Have Fun and, over any other thing, LOVE.
Smile Wishing Tons of it for You and All of YOU!! From me, You've got a pretty initial amount, just for the Start. Imagine One Time You've Put All TOGETHER! Smile
action smiley You Have All, Lady!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have Great Day, Good and Nice, and JOYFUL. HAPPY!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Heaven Adored, my Lady Angel of Mine, my Sense,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley

came just for One symbolizing!
Now, in a while will go to the other computer for Picture.
I am Excited.
Healthy Chisdish Ways, Excited!!
I Love You, and I Love You, and I'm the MOST FORTUNATE because You're Here, and I would have never believed long time ago this could be possible.
And when I think about the Kiss of Your Precious Hand, LOVELY as Hell, DELICATE as HEAVEN, I wave
But not!!
Smile Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

It's like First Coming to me!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am

Hi, Lovely, You're an Angel,
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

so Sweet and Adorable that I don't know what to say.
Had Very Good sleeping night, Amazing Rest. True.
It's what I said, that Picture of YOU is Energy for Everything for days.
Oh my , How Beautiful and Lovely, that Picture!
Smile Too Much! Por Dios Exclamation Smile
Smile Smile Smile
flower flower

You're a Gift and I give You All.
You're a Princess and the Principle of All to me.
There's no way without You action smiley
There's no myself out from You
My Fortune is Your Life and Your Name.
Kissing Hug for All Day, Brooke Shields, Brookie, Heart, Lady, Angel of Mine.
flower flower

Thank You so Much for All Videos and Pictures and All. HOW NICE! GOOD TIME!
tongue smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley tongue smiley

cheekey smiley I Love You, Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: Where do You Come from? That was for after hello!! ( Razz Laughing Razz )
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 am

Hi,
Smile Smile

came for Very, Very Relaxed Sharing THOUGHTS.
I've read some sentence today from news. Good News, but sentence, just it. About wanting to be liked by everybody.
This is not my goal anymore since quite pretty long time I think.
Different is the Fact of Wishing Community Bonds for and with All.
I mean. I don't want all ladies think I'm the most handsome or some handsome or some something. But I Want Everybody can Live Together in Peace and far from hate, and able, by Culture and Education, to SOLVE any possible conflict by civilized ethics and legal ways.
I mean, adding. I don't want to be liked by Hitler, p.e., but it does not mind me, just in case, to be liked for anything me as thinker, by Romney or Obama, just for saying and example.
Problem about these things is more about Culture of Community. This one has Changed so Much for years and years.
Before, in a village from S. XIX, here in my land, anybody who needed anything from anybody neighboor knew would have it, if Necessary. Those were True Real Bonds, "Capital Social" from Robert Putnam words. Not Necessary thinking gentleman in need looks like Rodolfo Valentino... You know...
It's just about Culture.
At this time of History, it's More Necessary than ever to Create New Symbols and Colective Mechanisms, working as affective and psicological ones, for Coexistence.
flower flower flower

More things. Yesterday's night I felt like some kind of Idea about something new.
It's about Findind Accepted, or More Accepted, Mechanisms for the Thinking as Explanation of things.
Symbolism as Explanation. Not necessary any literary movement. It's more about Abstraction and Concepts working to Express, when more traditional explanations, scientist or dialectical-argumentative ones have problems for the complexity of material (because of too much abstract, or too many inputs from reality to be logically fixed or not knowing some essential aspects of things), have problems about.
It's not new, it's been working for centuries, but now I think it's some forgotten.
For Sharing knowledge, specially, it can be so useful, and for understanding the key in some conceptual thinking, that can help for getting superior levels.
And example about these two last arguments: how abstractive ability came to our minds. The re-creation of ideal and hypothetical situation about some very far familiar in History of human could pass from using one finger to hunt termits from wood of a tree to use some kind of selfmade stick. This means a lot of Implications that can be, from this well understood context as creative working hand on hand with common sense (way of thinking so Honorable), taken to other ones to explain and to put together for more or to be related for more global explanation about something.
Ah, this thing about Abstractive coming I have to work about.
Now working on Science Need for Making Philosophy (after knowing they've been always doing in fact) and the Philosophy Need for Learning Science. Working on this for Doctorate.
I'll Give Reasons for that. One of them (have to see what kind of support it gives, as argument, but it will give for sure) is the Reason We See and Find in the One, as also the inner biological limits of human, as thinker, and also, the ability, inner too, from human, for Social Evolution. And Needs and Conclusions from this All!
flower flower flower
love smiley

PEACE, BLESSING!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi Brooke,
flower flower

"au, això ja està fet".
No, it's only the beginning!
Good Job!
God Bless You All!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Well, not videos because I don't want to get too excited for today's one ( cheekey smiley Rolling Eyes - Smile Smile ).
Smile Smile Smile

Well, today not writing anything for days, just reading. Some coming back to some historical reads today.
It's like torture, this mind of mine, when gets engaged I feel like could run couple of Grand Prix and keep on running still.
This horse need good Amazon, Brooke.
Smile Very Happy Smile

action smiley cheers Will come later for Big Hug! action smiley cheers
flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Brooke,

when I could meet You again, if We Have TIME, I have to say I'll cry.
cheekey smiley Smile Laughing Smile cheekey smiley

Yes, yes, I'll cry. Because this Beauty Happening would be too much after a lifetime with no tears at all.
Not painful tears, just JOYFUL AND EMOTIONALLY INTENSE, like Reaching The Love's Heaven for Staying the Rest of my Life.
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Brooke, in fact (me Mr. big Fact - Smile Laughing Smile ), telling You the Truth, it's How I Do Feel on these days.
Argh, guilt I've just thrown 1 MILLION KMS AWAY, at the very least for today.
Smile Very Happy Smile
And then I Think and I Do Know it will be for LIFE!!

Videos I don't Listen to compare to anybody, PLEASE, just because Like so Much song while I Think You Say.
Hey, where the h... the Earth is, at now? ( Cool )
Smile Laughing Smile

Landing in Your arms and your Smile.
tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley
(psh, psh, come on here: only between us, this how the tale ends)
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Power of Dreams when They Do Come True!!
Your Heart and Mine FOREVER One!!

More details ( tongue smiley wave Laughing ).
Before crying, I want to explain.
cheekey smiley
I'd go running like leopard to your feet and would stand there on my knees, Talking to You, like Telling a Prayer, for a Good While.
Later, well, when You caught, I'd catch You and Elevate to Heaven, where We learnt this Love belongs, before us.
Let me Listening to Song for some more.
(sorry so much, but I will not watch more Videos: I've Read Lyrics and Intentions and Artists and Human and They're so Great: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation action smiley ).
I'm so afraid too, for Loving You too much.
Now have to go to class. Teacher, the other one, said it was Admirable what I was doing, with not degree and by so short time and few classes, and Thinking I Could Do SOMETHING.
Sharing so Proud with You, Adored Angel of Mine, Lady Heart of Mine!!
Preparing for going now.
You See Now how it works, my mind, when I Get Like Fire and unoffensive Atomic Energy my Heart, and so Much TENDERNESS, SO MUCH, when You come to me?
Very Happy Yes! I am! Cool
Smile Laughing Smile

flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
And, PLEASE, remember, there's a Hug and so Much KISSING for Tonight!!

ps: party smiley Exclamation cheers Exclamation (like kid Now)

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

flower Hi! flower
flower flower

First of All came to Express Videos just where to Express "You too" any other possible offense for anybody.
At this time YOU All Know How I Think and Feel, Naturally about Human.
But the wargames put me to some limits.
For sure, was not thinking at all either about bad effects from the sun. This HAS to be Clear.
It's just that came to my mind later, as Possible meaning to be understood and I affraid
When I was getting out mother's house, right before going, took a look at my grandmother's seat, and told: "as You See, They Nobody have could changed me so Much, after All Wink Like a Star @ heaven love smiley Exclamation flower ".
flower flower flower flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley

I am Searching for the Sense in coming here for more.
I can not Honestly have what I want (so poisoned me after so long, including= big luck You're far from me), also, I hate all badness I've been able to know from All around for last years, and also, intelectually I am bored.
I don't want to bring more badness or more madness.
I am People who Love People.
I am starting to think have to start to FIGHT WITH ALL EFFORTS TO PREPARE MY GOING AWAY.
All I've Said is been Said.
Any Good there could be in what I've said (Faith for Sure there is), just some Smartness is Enough to Catch and to Use.
I'ts All no because going to social places (not idea about how going to feel but not worried at all), just for Good.
Things from People used to Push me to devil.
It's Enough.
All I said is Enough to Use as Complete Coherent Meaning.
The lack of Brooke Smile Smile I'll make to be like underground water to my Heart, and I will Live, and All People Around me or who I may Touch too, on the Enlightened Surface.
What? I can not do it?
You can bet I can ( love smiley Exclamation ).
It's hard also the fact me going to far from ground when those thoughts, even difficult to connect to real living, diary things and diary talks, but I'll Win.
Brooke, it's Just that I Love You too Much!!
You're All I've Dreamed and Much More, Much More. Maybe that's the problem, my problem.
I'll be Loving You out of the spotlight, and You can Count on me.
I'll be Working for What I Do Believe and Love!
This is not definitive, I can not finish so fast and suddenly. But it's one step.
Have Very Good Day!
flower Brooke, All of You I Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: good wills about listening to comference. Lazy to the top me, but well, it will be Quite Good!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Heaven Angel,

came back for a Hug right on Time!! I Love You!!
flower love smiley cheers love smiley flower

Sorry me, but Have to Admit Evident Addiction because if I Started Kissing YOU I don't Honestly think I could stop myself from keep on doing and doing the Kiss!! action smiley ( Rolling Eyes Embarassed Smile )
Well, I said!!
flower I Love You too Much!! flower
party smiley tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley party smiley
hasi Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

some more Sincerity.
It's not changing, what I said in last post.
Was thinking about this Feeling of CAUGHT Victory with Two Hands. Where's the reason?
Because in fact, in Real world I have done nothing.
I Have demonstrated potencies to Teachers, to myself, Here, I've Demonstrated Honesty and Brave and Love...
But Nothing I Can See and Touch with these eyes and hands.
The other day I was telling my uncle Saint Thomas, before seeing Jesus walking on water, still would be like Pope Benedictus XVI compared to me.
Always, for anything You Want me to Understand or believe, Please Remember who or how I am, PLEASE.
Not offending, just jokes about my Perspective and Needs for my Mind. I can help being like this. It's just me.
Well. Then, where does it come from, SATISFACTION?
Only one place: inner CHANGE!
No more searches, it's in my inside. Like the Start of Maturity Process.
Yes.

Now, as I was eating my dark chocolat and bread and actimel, had that kind of simple Breathing, ALIVIATED.
This Starting for going a little more far from Here, it's ALIVIATING ME.
No more Thinking about "oh my affraid what will Brooke Think about, how it will Affect All, will she hate me, will she feel well". No more. Brooke is OK!
I'll Learn to Live with this weight ( Smile Laughing Smile ), and I'll can Have my own Life, only for me.
flower GOD BLESS, I'LL LOVE YOU ALWAYS, BROOKE!! flower
It's been LIBERATION! TRUE!
Thankful to EVERYBODY for Listening for so long time, my Emotions, I mean.
In fact, it's been LIBERATING. Deeply! SO THANK YOU!
Also, Wanted Special Message for some People, like Susan Sarandon or Sandra Bullock or Dustin Hoffman, just for saying few names (so few for how many!). JUST THANKS, YOU'RE IN MY HEART TOO! I LOVE YOU!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Brooke, too Emotional becomes Addictive because I can not satisfy anything. I can not see faces or expression of People when I say those things, I can not hug or shake hands, I can not kiss You, I can not reach real life.
That's the only reason why.
Now I'm going, the POET, just Only the Emotivity of Poet; but me Staying, I Know You do not hate me or think I'm bad or even a killer or anything bad. So Good to my Regular Hearbeats.
God Bless!
It's not "Cloud Rains" today here ( Wink Wink Wink ) but I think this is going to be Beautiful Friendship for Life.
Even when not coming so Much as before, not so emotional, I'll come with my Heart for You All.
Brooke, the Poet is going away with Peace, I Swear.
New man Thinker is coming the same.
If You Want me to Stay here these Honest PEACEFUL ways, I'll Love it, and if You Prefer I'd better be going, I'll Understand.
All Did Worth it.
You, and Friends, Have Created the Most Exciting and Brightly Intense Emotional Fantasy of my Life. Never thought...
So, what a JOURNEY. IMMENSE!!
Love, True Love!! Forever Remains!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Smile Heaven of Universe of Mine Smile
Smile Smile

only for some Nice Truly Happy Candid Friendly of Mine Smiles!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

Now going for some meal, and later will come to Contemplate You, my Lady of Mine.
You can be sure today will not be very talking because I am too cheekey smiley for You.
Everything's Fine. At work, studies, Here with You and FRIENDS UNIVERSE and All.
Heart is who tells Now. Love, Embrace!
flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next