Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Empty
PostSubject: My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!!   My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

flower cheekey smiley My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Hopebrookeshields41600x.th My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Hiii20yaaah21.th My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Hereisanangel.th cheekey smiley flower

You Draw my way, so Easily with your own hands, and I just have to follow it up, to Heaven!! And in a more normal way, it's just about Having Fun, Living Good and Loving People as we Love ourselves! love
My Love, Brooke, I am Living with You and for You. A Love so Pure and Free!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!!   My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 am

You made me remember what to have Fun is, to do some things to have a good time and enjoy this Beautiful Living!
I am Always with You, I would do anything for You. How Great is to Feel so Young. When I look at You, I feel alive again. Alive as Joy, Goodness and Gratefulness for this Beautiful Life! You are this Energy of Love that never ends!! I Adore You, how much I Adore You, more than I will can ever say, You are my Hope for Reality and Dreams come True!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

My Angel, my Lady, is the Love and the Meaning of my Life!!
Page 1 of 1