Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Big Kind Hug!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi How Adorable and Tremendous Too Much! bounce cheekey smiley Razz tongue smiley party smiley
Dedicating (I have not actualized computer but I'm On the Day at Heart!!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3gEkwhdXUE
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi!
Here alone for a while with the superBaby!
One eye on each side.
Big Hig Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:34 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

How Cutie Pictures and Videos! Finding the way for Watch some of them later today, if possible for the time.
Yesterday night not comes for talk for what I said about computer cell.
Well, how are things!
Me quite Well. Alonso de Cepeda y Andrada. Lived in s.XVII century, though I think his dates of birth and passing away are not fixed in registered files. He was an important public person, part of the public administration of Spain in "Países Bajos".
He wrote 3 Books on Llull. I'm getting fixed in the one Dedicated to "L'arbre de la ciència".
I have to make an essay upon it, because he did not only traduced from latin to castillian from s. XVII (some difficult will be, because it's a little differnt to actual idiome, but not so much) but also commented and explained it. I've got to study this, and also compare to the spanish philosophy from that time. For what I was told, mainly the "Escuela salmantina". Not much difficult to be summaried for comparisson.
Cepeda's Book is in the National Library of Spain, digital version avalaible, and I finding key sources on a web, from Barcelona's University, Dedicated to Llull and All his Bibliography and All from those who Wrote about him!
Better Help I think it's Impossible! (cause I think I still have to be the one writing the thesis geek Laughing Smile ).
Professor also told me he thinks its good idea to make some mix between this and essay. The key is not getting too obsessed with the essay, because then brain does not work the same. Easy. Easy. One, two... months less or more are not as important as the quality of the task, and the health conservation, of course.
And, well, this is all about this.
Many Greetings and God Wishing.
And Many Good Hugs of Loving!! action smiley hasi tongue smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Feeling calmer and more focused, I think I can (I Should!) achieve this goal: feeling motivation for (addictive to my brain!!) cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation cheers wave and, even though this, do hearted and caring useful task focused.
it's a real Choice to me, don't You think!!
And I Listened to the Fact there's New Movie party smiley cheers bounce
I did not talk about it because of very visible things occupating my thoughts, sorry me. I am Very Happy Expecting for Watch as Soon as Possible!
Today in the evening-night working very much easy focused.
This Book, "Investigaciones filosóficas" is Very Important, and I think it's Very Interesting Help for developing of my tasks. I've Got to Work! I'm Doing.
Normal and calmer have to say I'm also Happy and proud for have Dedicated this Nice poem to You. I Like it so Much!! I Feel I was Able somehow to Express my True Feelings, on a way that's not bad at all as form and sound of verses.
I had some inner wave "attacks" for news, this morning (poem was Opening the Emotional valve!!); but now Feeling OK, True brainy doing and Calmed heart.
Beautiful, Coming later for little while.
I think of when Finished essay and doctorate thesis, 2017 april. And Think and Dream of Touching Your Hand again, I Admit (guilty I'm feeling too, I Admit, sorry me; but this pulling is so Beautiful, like Heaven's, and, again, it's erasing all of my moral Rolling Eyes Embarassed , for Real!!).
Seeing, Loving so Very Much!! action smiley Razz
flower cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi!!
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

Came only for little while. Did go for a walk on my resting time, and stretched under sun and totally OK recovered physical mind.
Later coming.
I Love You and I Adore You, Heaven!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

ps: today reading very much in the evening night, but after Good resting too. I take Care. True. And tomorrow recovering the time I worked on philosophy in my working place too. Quality, to All the things I guess, almost for sure, it's Key, and I'm not obsessed with reading too much and so. Times and dates going on Fine.
You Inspire me so, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:51 am

How Very Nice Video Thank You!
Looking as Lovely and Beautiful as Always.
No, More!!
Loving for Life and for Eternity so Very Much, Purest Feelings and Tenderness, Embraced Hearts so Tight with no end.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 am

Hi!
Watching Stephen Hawking TV Docummentary. I should be in bef, reading, but up Only for this.
I Agree we going to Learn Much More about Universe.
If coming People with his Strenght of Mind and Heart, the sooner. Though He has Not finished yet!
God Bless, Thank You. From All!
And, Brooke, Big Good Connection hug Good night, i have a Good pair of eyes, i See You Good, Love. Glance does Never gets old -bad taste lol but im just a man too- as
the Spirit if we Want. Though You Look Like breaking laws of the
Physics!
Love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 am

On the Going,
Quite Well.
Christmas going be on hard work, but time is enough.
Tonight start Kuhn and Popper, going to make a good trio in a while lol
Good night and Good Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:15 am

Hi, Thank You!
cheekey smiley cheers hasi Razz flower Razz hasi cheers cheekey smiley

Good morning Beautiful.
Very Good Resting Tonight. Listening to Bach.
And those News are Very Tremendous, Shine and Have Fine time!
Very Good Hug Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Lovely short Video of "shoes and legs in the night" (wouldnt you tell me this is so good for a verse of a Song geek Razz study ) is so Beautiful. Dreams.
Picture with Muppets is Adorable!
You Looking Heavenly All around! cheekey smiley bounce
And the actual Friendly, You may Believe me, is so Very Obvious to me action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

And my investigations and reflections are keeping me in a state where it's like living in another place, out of this time, and wherein you come down to earth for some times. Though, the coming is good landing and joyful thing.
Loving People more than ever, but I feel like suspended in this state of transcending abstraction.
The good thing is that it's really healthy to my brain. I come and go so well, even more "easy realistically" than before. And I modulate efforts, balancing.
When finished the thesis doctorating I'll take a little break from this fixed, voluntary anyway the self-pulling, pulsion for create sense. Real sense, explanatory of some many things I think have never been well explained enough before in history, related to our human constitution, specially our reason.
"Inmanencia y metafísica del conocimiento". Yes, I'm focused in traditional definition of epistemology, but for the same consclusions i'm getting on it, it will get something more, like values, which are essential part of everything. I can explain it thanks to the concept of sense and symbolic constitution of mind, which is opened doing, not computer under just directives.
This is taking to concept of freedom too. Freedom, existential terms, impossible to be proved. But necessary to be felt as real for the living, at all levels. This paradox is connected to the paradox of immanence and transcendence together, and to all that have been commented since Parmenid, passing by the concept of Self-reference (presiding Godel and Russell problems and not solved by Tarski's semantic theory of truth, and he says it clear) to another ones, like ones from general relativity theory (universal principle of causality as we do have to understand it, for our mind structures, does get broken, at the limits of the theory) or quantics. Though these two last ones do have to be redirected to the waiting for new discovering, specially the quantics; and though they also need to be assumed as something beyond our conscienciousness structure, though always by ontoepistemic ways of explanation, as long as the absolute achieving, as thinkers as realistic as Russell do admit (I mean, what is callled the metaphysical realism), it is not possible because not only the kantian structures of perception but also the "rodriguezian" ( Laughing geek Laughing ) structures of mind.
And talking about Rodríguez. I'm on Rodríguez x Rodríguez state on these days too Wink Razz action smiley
And, by fortunate coincidence, tomorrow going to conference where the Speaker is Great Professor Francisco Rodríguez Adrados, 93-94 Tremendous years.
Does this mean I'm going to get the "Rodríguez 'elevado al cubo'" circumstance Question scratch
I'm like a pet too, then I see ( cheers Razz cheers ).
Wanted to talk about Art for a while too... wave
Only few words.
As heritage from classics, romans, 5th century, defined the "trivium" and "quadrivium"; where these arts included profession, academic disciplines..., like mathematics, by instance.
With Renaissance concept changed a little, probably for the Humanism stream, and it was all redirected to a concept closer to what we know as art today.
The 20th century was the time for the coming of the "kitsch" concept.
To what interests me (not talking about sizes, colors, forms or/and combinations of them: who could say the masks from the classic theatre from Greece were not Truly kitsch!), this brings the devaluation of art as creativity, not as moral activity of free human.
I mean, to my definition of Art, connected to all I've said, this means any human activity where there's an expressive intention of making something subjective terms valuable just by itself, as original creation, beyond any other consideration (call it money -though the money for art is not a perversion just by itself-, communication -though art can be used for communication and for changing too-, etc.). There's a whole symbolism on it, coming from the mental one. We recreate, or express our inner world of symbols by the art (as we recreate the world or express how we feel about it, about others or about ourselves).
For these, two last important conclusions:
- I don't see any problem in considering mathematics, science or philosophy as an art again
- the problem of kitsch is the easy refundation, where the creator does not truly interiorize the artistic tendences he/she likes (the sincretism, the inspiration from others is the most normal thing, and it's key, we never depart from the nowhere, our cultural and vital and aesthetic experiences do inffluence us in ways that are key for our development, as being and as potential creators). As long as there's not a truly interiorizing, there's a mix of previous styles that are too obvious to senses of the person who experiences the result. It's not exactly a "monster", but it's not really art. Art does mean going to the bottom of your vital substance, made of reason, logic, emotion, symbolism... (its all connected but I'm not writing my essay now, which will not be on art, but on epistemology, less or more, which is the place for this last question, naturally), and then trying to translate it to the visual-perceptive objective world shared with others. Yes, shared, but the key is that, though sharing, you have to believe in your art totally beyond the objective consequences of if, for really be free to express yourself, which does mean the unavoidable true condition for honesty and quality of art.
It's a biologic and psycologic mechanism, the one who justifies this last judgement I've said, not a prejudice on classism or anything. It's real because it's the reason, the essence of art, as it came out to our evolutionary ontogenetics.
The supperficial combination of elements is not bad itself at all. And it can be truly Attractive to our senses. But, to my opinion, the art is this Free and this Deep (think about it, it can never be totally free if you're thinking about objective consequences, it's a logic concept this I'm saying, as long as we all know the social and material world do always do have an inffluence on us).
And this is Able to Everybody!
God Bless!
Obviously, another thing is the fact your art may be offensive to other people. When this happens, there's a moral problem. Your freedom before the rights of others, psycologically based upon the symbolic social interaction, recreating their image in society and to themselves.
Then, if morals is too hard question, you can keep your art for yourself, by instance. I mean, I don't think it's moral terms appropiated to make a paint or a collage or anything where you're offending a flag of a nation, or any other symbol that may be sacred to other people and which is a symbol perfectly situable inside of the normal moral mark of convivence (this can be discussed, but the nation-state is not a perversion -though I would always prefer a Human Process for Integrative Symbolism of One Human-, as it is not Believe in God or in a Transcending Life; there're ways that are better than others, but these ideas by themselves can not be attached as bad moral terms).
Does my freedom end where other's begin? Complicated, but I think necessary to be discussed beyond prejudices, like, by instance, the existence of Inquisition in Spain long time ago for attacking Religion: this point is key, cause it's Important to Define Very Well the Space of the Critic and the Fundaments of it; I mean, you can attack the Inquisition without attacking Religion global terms).
But well, as I said, these are all always problematic questions.
It all came out to my mind, I was not thinking about any specific personal situation of me or of any person. It's a global reflection.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
On the going.
Good night. I dreamt I was in high-school, and I had never gone to any class, and I had to prepare exams, and I had my actual "at short terms" memory capacities ( affraid , comparedly; Normal), and it was a real odissey... wave
But I had good rest.
Wishing the same.
And on a Good Loving Hug!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:27 pm

How ADORABLY BEAUTIFUL Face in this last Picture, oh my!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
And back to task.
See at night, Friendly Kind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi,

good job. I worked on different things (some from office -really crossing fingers for not getting much charged with much work, but well, I'm officially just a public worker, so it's normal and I have to follow it by law duty). I did even shave me up and washed my person.
Tremendous Laughing geek Smile
Focusing was very good, very useful using of time. Mind really fine.
Today did go for walk and stretched, and on everything going on, I felt really well.
Though, now dinner and rest. Tomorrow more.
I am sure I'll be able to convince editors by my verbal exposition before the reading. And this, somehow interested for sure, I think it's going to convince even more, proving the promises of sense.
I've been working very well on arguying for proves for the "transhistoric" sense in philosophy history. I'm Truly satisfied and I think tomorrow I'm finishing the "definitive" version.
Next one is 6 parts key from philoshistory, that I'm using for proving the theory of "metasense" and for explaining well the problems opened actually, after all.
I mean, psycology and cultural context do mind, but we can see some kind of "answer" to previous theories, as a critic from original authors for better theories and, also, for adapt all to contextualized problems of personal time. It's not only one question, but it's all questions involved, and among them, there's included the "answer" to previous conceptual schemes.
It's obvious, you learn philosophy by studying the history of authors, and you study it by order, though you can separate subjects, as epistemology, metaphysics and so. But, anyway, the important is that everywhere we see some Sense we can take from the main lines of some dialectic discourse in history, made of voices of all.
All good philosophers did know main and most important theories who were there before theirs. And this is Big influence, determining, partially, the way they had to face their context, and determining the bases of their original critics, transcending the previous theoric context (for the doble reason of improving it by itself and for adapting things to time running; and the first of this is obvious, as long as the historic perspective -from knowledge of critics that were done to those theories, and, obviously, for the personal creativity playing- do always help to improve, just by themselves, the previous theories).
I am also explaining I did achieve this knowledge just by itself, but at once going together with my personal structures of thinking, and these late ones did evolution at once with the the help of the historic knowledge and of the transhistoric sense on it.
And its OK for today.
Good Hug, Loving for Eternity!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

This resiliance is making so "masho up" of me that I cant believe it geek Laughing Razz
Really, it's Going Fine in mind and Heart. Soul's Better than ever for last decades. True!
Hug and kissing for Eternity!!
I've been Working Really Focused. Efficiency.
Very, very Motivated for Good.
God Bless! Take Care, PLEASE! Surprised action smiley
Seeing later, in some while, bye
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

The Video Watching is not working today. I'll have to Watch those VERY LOVELY Ones later ( Mad Razz ).
I know I can be Very Obviously Considered as, at the very least, the heaviest fan in the world, following and posting.
True I Know Embarassed What a Face Cool
Though, I think I'm actually understood and I think I'm quite much more civilized and calmy fan than before, I Hope.
Later Watching!

In the evening-night preparing a truly brainy Fundamental Critic on Kant. It's Key, cause it's all, all critics I'm making, to Descartes, to Kant, to Heidegger, to Husserl, to William James, to Nietzsche, to Gadamer...
They are All Expressing Very Clear I guess, the Fundaments I'm Developing Later of my own concepts, as some kind of introducing of my thinking, justifying and explaining itself on a first step on the critic. For later directly developing ideas.
Big Eternal Hugging, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I was pulled, childish terms for this giving and sharing. True. Hearted kind motivation, Thankfulness. For Existing and Being so... oh my.
Me on Hug with You till the sky and beyond!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi!
Only little moment for Best Wishes and Greetings!
And a Good Kind Living Hug of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi flower action smiley

I took the time for editing, not so long and it is Important I think.
Now it's less or more the "brutality" geek scratch tongue smiley I wanted to achieve.
For sense and for good,
"Son muchos los elementos de crítica que se deben formular a las tesis de Heidegger, que aquí he intentado esbozar de forma coherente, aun a costa de renunciar a algunas contradicciones que aparecen explícitas en la historia de su pensamiento. El primer punto esencial es de carácter etimológico, centrado en el carácter de la “ex -sistencia”. Su idiosincrasia no alcanza la pre-ontología “desontologizante” que Heidegger le quiere atribuir. Del estudio del término latino “exsistentia” se colige: “ex” significa “hacia fuera”, y “sistentia” procede del verbo “sistere”, que significa “tomar posición, estar fijo”, a partir de la raíz indoeuropea “st”. Visto esto, la conclusión de Heidegger no tiene fundamento real, por razón de que el término, originariamente, se refiere al nacimiento, esto es, lo que resulta puesto afuera es lo dado a la vida desde el interior del vientre materno. Este punto ha dado lugar a muchas reinterpretaciones simbólicas, pero la de Heidegger no es, desde luego, la mejor de todas ellas, ni mucho menos.
El estudio etimológico, lo debería haber completado con el correspondiente al término “nacimiento”, que se refiere a la génesis del ser, la cual, a su vez, denota su principio y su desarrollo . En tal caso se habría hallado expuesto al sesgo excesivo en su argumentación, pero esta clase de error, no sabemos si intencionado o no, se reproduce a menudo en la obra de Heidegger, en ocasiones demasiado “imaginativa” en sus vueltas de tuerca de los significados. Necesitado de argumentar el concepto de “muerte” como finitud esencial, y el concepto de “existencia” como eje pre-ontológico, ambos en términos de prioridades previas a toda derivación epistemológica; el autor no debía esperar demasiado de una correcta contextualización semántica e histórica en el uso argumentativo de la etimología para este caso.
Emmanuel Lévinas dedica unas líneas muy interesantes a la crítica de Heidegger: la ontología heideggeriana, pese a su principio de “apertura” del “ser-ahí” como ente frente a los demás entes y frente a la cosa (como consciencia, al fin, término que Heidegger, pese a todo, quiere eliminar de la noción del sentido), permanece, en realidad, interna al ser, como “inter-ser”, pues abre el yo al mundo pero cierra su existencia al “otro”, “a la trascendencia que es una real exterioridad, pues no está al servicio del ser, sino que es responsabilidad ética y amor”. Para Lévinas, esta pre-ontología de Heidegger, desconocedora de las implicaciones no sólo epistémicas sino también morales del conocimiento, abre las puertas al “Mal elemental”, el cual accede al ser a través de la lógica (de facto utilizada por Heidegger en sus postulaciones antimetafísicas, pese a su retórica y a su manifestación expresa en sentido contrario; algo que, por otra parte, es obvio en todo uso del lenguaje); y acabará diciendo: “la filosofía occidental no estaba suficientemente precavida”.
Efectivamente, Heidegger critica la “objetivización” cartesiana, que consiste en encerrar al yo frente al objeto, como pura alteridad, y por eso reformula etimológicamente el significado del término “existencia” como prolongación “ontologizada” del problema transcendental (sujeto vs objeto); pero al hacerlo, no parte de ninguna base lógica a priori y, además, incurre en un error antropológico e histórico, respecto de una raíz del lenguaje que no tiene nada que ver con la epistemología cartesiana.
Por otra parte, la apertura de que habla el autor alemán (estamos en el mundo y con los entes, no frente a ellos, al menos en la existencia “propia” del cuidado) no conduce a una valorización de la existencia como totalidad –epistemológica, ontológica, ética, moral y estética-, sino a un olvido del “otro” como “ente” dotado de una vida valiosa, y de unos derechos constitutivos de la convivencia ética y moral entre los seres humanos.
La apertura que postula Heidegger es, en primer lugar y siguiendo su argumentación, perversa epistemológicamente. Porque no hay posibilidad de plantearse la pregunta por el ser prescindiendo del conocer. Por supuesto que del conocer no se deduce lógicamente el ser, como pretendía Descartes, pero ello no legitima por sí la opinión de que el ser prevalezca sobre el conocer. Tal anticipación debe entenderse en términos mucho más realistas, como explicaré más adelante. El problema es que Heidegger aplica muchas interpretaciones en su discurso sin fundamento lógico real (ni para la esfera epistemológica, ni para la ontológica), aun dentro de la coherencia de muchas de sus afirmaciones, como la coimplicación innata entre ser y lenguaje (aunque no en el grado absoluto y problemático que él afirma). Esta mescolanza y el carácter evocador de su estilo le confiere una apariencia de legitimidad al discurso que, en realidad, no tiene, parecida a la históricamente atribuida a la sentencia “cogito, ergo sum” de Descartes y a sus derivaciones argumentales, reduccionistas de la razón.
Decir que el objeto de un estudio es determinar el sentido del ser (si bien esto va quedando difuminado hacia el final de la obra heideggeriana, por la deriva natural de su parcial consistencia argumentativa), no de los entes, entendiendo por ser “aquello que instala y mantiene los entes en su entidad”, o “aquello por lo cual los entes son”, o que la angustia vital es el único camino de la existencia “propia”, la de hallar “al cuidado del ser” y desde la estructura ontologizante del tiempo, en su finitud; no puede pretenderse como cierto sin llevar a cabo un trabajo de abstracción teórica muy importante, pese a que, supuestamente, ello no debería representar nada del ser, según el autor, por su alcance lógico (si bien, parcial) y conceptual.
La objetividad del espíritu hegeliano, referencia autorreconocida en Heidegger, es un imposible en su formación histórica-temporal, como demuestra Habermas; pero esta afirmación tiene un mayor alcance que el de una crítica específica a un autor, que se puede más o menos resumir en el sentido de que no puede definirse (ni siquiera “decirse”, en términos heideggerianos) una ontología sin una epistemología, y viceversa. Heidegger cree poder subvertir este principio, por su método de “decir sin referir” lo que se mantiene oculto a la razón lógica en el lenguaje y la poesía; pero ello no significa que consiga eludir el viejo problema de la fundamentación filosófica (“ontoepistémica”) del ser (en términos filosóficos clásicos: “lo que es”). Se trata de una contradicción, de alcance metafísico –en los términos filosóficos que la sostienen- que problematiza toda la filosofía occidental post-cartesiana, la cual, de sí, cae en la petición “ontoepistémica” de principio, sin alternativa posible.
La solución del problema no consiste en renunciar al concepto, como hace Heidegger, sino reformular la razón. El logos platónico no permanecía, pese a lo dicho anteriormente, en la mera justificación simbólica del “mito de la caverna”, sino que se justificaba en un proceso de “elevación” abstractiva de la razón, en perspectiva noética y noemática, y en la que no existían todavía los dos resultados del cartesianismo: el desgajamiento de la conciencia respecto de la realidad, y el desgajamiento de la razón lógica respecto del carácter integral de la razón (recordemos que Platón sitúa a la Belleza en la cumbre de la escala de las ideas). No es que aquél articulase su comprensión de la realidad como integración de “lo Uno y lo múltiple” en términos modernos, esto es, desde la comprensión de la socorrida problemática post-cartesiana; pero, precisamente por hallarse fuera de la misma, no cayó en sus errores, con independencia de sus propias fallas internas.
Otro autor que se encargó de buscar unas bases previas a la razón lógica moderna fue Schopenhauer, de seguro presente, como Hegel, Platón o Kant, en los planteamientos heideggerianos (aunque, quizá, de un modo mucho menos confesable). En El mundo como voluntad y representación, aquél señala: “(...) cuando contemplamos el ímpetu poderoso e irresistible con que las aguas se precipitan a las profundidades y el imán se vuelve una y otra vez hacia el Polo Norte, el ansia con que el hierro corre hacia el imán, la violencia con que los polos eléctricos tratan de reunirse y, que, exactamente igual que los deseos humanos, se intensifica con los obstáculos; cuando vemos cómo el cristal se forma rápida y súbitamente, con unas líneas tan regulares que ponen claramente de manifiesto una aspiración hacia diferentes direcciones muy decidida, determinada con precisión y dominada y retenida por la solidificación; cuando percibimos la selección con que los cuerpos, puestos en libertad en el estado líquido y arrancados de los lazos de la solidez se buscan y se rehúyen, se unen y se separan; (…) entonces no nos costará ningún gran esfuerzo de imaginación reconocer, incluso a tanta distancia, nuestra propia esencia, lo mismo que en nosotros persigue sus fines a la luz del conocimiento, pero que aquí, en sus fenómenos más débiles, sólo actúa de forma ciega, sorda, unilateral e invariable” .
El medio por el que Schopenhauer llega a la determinación de la voluntad como esencia fundamental que impregna todo el monismo de la existencia, tal como es concebida por aquél; no es la razón, sino la intuición, que le “dice” que hay una voluntad ciega, universal, compartida por el hombre, de alcance transcendental y metafísico a un tiempo, en ese hallarse inmanente de la existencia monista. Esto es un primer rasgo de familia con el autor que nos ocupa, por cuanto éste también obvia la racionalidad platónica (como sabemos, “históricamente portadora de la semilla del nihilismo”).
Por otra parte, si bien no hay una relación temporal ni lógica entre el intelecto y la voluntad de Schopenhauer, en tanto que ésta es primigenia, omnipresente y constitutiva, también hay profundas similitudes entre la misma y el ser de Heidegger; del cual dice buscar su sentido, en términos absolutos, esto es, “pre-ontológicos” (aquí se comprueba su conocimiento de las implicaciones entre la ontología y la epistemología, si bien no en su dimensión más profunda). Veamos hasta qué punto.
Heidegger se centra en el Ser en general, pero no en el ser del hombre en particular; lo cual es coherente con su concepción genérica de existencia como finitud pero no con la ambigüedad que subyace en afirmaciones del tipo “la existencia es un modo específico del ser” (en buena correspondencia con lo anterior), una vez se las sitúa junto/frente a otras que se expresan en el siguiente modo: el hombre tiene el ser a su cuidado, y, de ahí, de la comprensión y el cumplimiento de este cuidado, se puede y se ha de determinar si el hombre lleva una existencia “propia” o “impropia”. Porque la existencia es un modo del ser, nada más, de acuerdo con lo anterior; no puede ser “propia” o “impropia”, pues de lo contrario ya nos encontramos definiendo una categoría distinta dentro del ser o la existencia. Esto supone una ilogicidad en sentido estricto y una falta grave de consistencia en su planteamiento general, lo cual da una buena medida del desconocimiento de la hondura del referido problema de la fundamentación “ontoepistémica”.
La substancialidad que expresa un adagio filosófico ya clásico –aristotélico-, según el cual, la esencia de los seres vivos es persistir en su ser, es llevada del ámbito del conocimiento natural al ámbito de la totalidad filosófica por Heidegger, como fenómeno estrictamente cultural y nacional. El ser que aquél pretendía dibujar, y recordando ahora la crítica de Emmanuel Lévinas, también debe reconocerse expresado en las líneas literales siguientes: “(...) explotar las posibilidades fundamentales de la estirpe original germánica y conducirla al poder”, y “enfrentar el enemigo, interno y externo, hasta exterminarlo, para que la existencia no sea entorpecida” . Líneas que son consistentes con la idea histórica-cultural de base que tanto preocupaba al autor alemán, resumible, asimismo, en las líneas siguientes: “”para interrogarse sobre el carácter del ser, es necesario un suelo”, y “sé, por la experiencia e historia humanas, que todo lo esencial y grande sólo ha podido surgir cuando el hombre tenía una patria y estaba arraigado en una tradición”. Las repercusiones globales de lo explicado hasta aquí no son leves.
En primer lugar, de lo anterior, se deduce la solidez de la crítica de Lévinas, en el sentido de la supresión de la alteridad –moral- como instancia legítima de la comprensión compartida; la cual es identificable con un marco de voluntad ya no Nietzscheano, sino Schopenhariano, en su carácter de determinación “aconceptualizable” y “pre-ontológica” frente a todo lo demás. Se opera desde una voluntad que se personifica por mediación del intelecto -y del cuerpo- para Schopenhauer, o de un Ser que es, en último término, una oposición existencial y ontológica real para Heidegger. Pero no en términos de reedificación abierta (global, universal) y conceptual de las “cáscaras vacías” a que se refiere Nietzsche, aún ínsito en el plano de la razón.
El resultado es un discurso sobre la pura “imposición” existencial, que se “performa” a sí mismo como un darwinismo históricamente “culturizado” de rango extremo, para la supervivencia abstracta “pura”. Pero el carácter pre-ontológico que busca Heidegger requiere de un resituamiento existencial excluyente, frente a la alteridad en el ámbito histórico-cultural y nacional general. De acuerdo con esta idea, la realidad y el sentido del ser se hacen lenguaje y poesía -se ocultan y desocultan en éste-, pero sólo en el caso de que se trate del lenguaje propio de Heidegger, autorreferenciado frente a todos los demás, no inclusivamente (en este punto, cabe recordar el nacionalismo romántico de su autor poético de referencia Friedric Hölderlin). Con ello, se pierde toda posibilidad para el reconocimiento de lo verdadero ontológico y moral que comparte toda la humanidad. Ahora ya estamos en condiciones de afirmar que el sentido del Ser que busca Heidegger, en términos absolutos de partida, es, en realidad, su ser nacional, constitutivo –siguiendo su coherencia expositiva- de todo un universo “pre-ontológico” cerrado al exterior, por medio de la absolutización teórica –y fáctica- de su significado -y su voluntad- autónomo.
Este nacionalismo plenamente “ontologizado”, además de no tener ningún sentido desde un punto de vista lógico y epistémico -y en ningún ámbito posible del conocimiento-, hace caer a Heidegger en otra contradicción interna (de segundo orden) que no conduce a nada, pese a refutar su previa contradicción inicial, esto es, de la ya referida contraposición de “existencia” como categoría del ser, sin más (recordemos que buscamos lo que hace que los entes sean) y, a su vez, como una doble dimensión, “propia” e “impropia” que, por sí (en términos lógicos que Heidegger no observa) ha de cualificar el ser del hombre. Esta refutación tácita, sólo visible en la exposición y esclarecimiento crítico del verdadero pensar de Heidegger, no tiene ningún alcance positivo, pues parte de un nuevo y craso error (hermano del totalitarismo político) de naturaleza elemental pero básica en la concepción filosófica del mundo y del ser humano.
La crítica a Heidegger precisa no sólo de una refutación ética, sino que debe plantearse en términos epistémicos generales, inclusivos de la anterior . En términos epistemológicos puros, en el sentido de la razón lógica cartesiana, siempre sería objetable a la crítica de carácter ético que ésta no alcanza las estructuras de la argumentación heideggeriana, “pre-ontológicas”; pero esta contracrítica no es posible si se reformula la comprensión de las estructuras mismas de la razón, en una perspectiva integral, comprensiva de las bases biológicas y evolutivas de la misma. En esta perspectiva, una vez se refuta la comprensión filosófica deficiente que subyace a la llamada “falacia naturalista” -lo cual llevaré a cabo en el siguiente capítulo-, y sólo a modo introductorio y a los efectos de finalizar mi crítica, se puede comprender cómo la existencia humana no es equiparable a la existencia de otros seres; lo cual viene determinado (entre otras cosas pero en este contexto de reflexión representan lo principal) por su naturaleza y alcance cognoscitivo diverso, en términos globales. Heidegger, como todos los filósofos que le precedieron, observa la diferencia del ente que es el hombre respecto de los otros entes que son los animales (el hombre tiene el ser a su cuidado), pero no alcanza a comprender el verdadero carácter constitutivo de esta diferencia, así como tampoco su alcance ni sus presupuestos ontológicos. La cognición sí determina la existencia, y Heidegger, en su fracaso en la búsqueda del ser más allá del hombre (pretensión de omnisciencia desde la reconocida propia finitud), cae en cuenta de ello, a su pesar (o, al menos, así debiere ser, por coherencia lógica), puesto que el buscar un carácter “propio” de la existencia humana implica el reconocimiento existencial de esencias distintas en un plano ni ontológico ni “pre-ontológico”.
La razón principal que veo para todo ello es que Heidegger, pese a su voluntad de trascender de sí, nunca sale de la cárcel cartesiana y, por ello, no hace sucumbir, desde unas raíces nuevas, a la razón platónica. La antimetafisicidad de Heidegger en pos del ser como inmanencia (del lenguaje, de la nación, etc) cae ante sí misma, en su pretensión natural de trascender lo dado, pues ello supone una contradictio in terminis, inabordable por la razón. Razón que, de hecho utiliza el autor para intentar crear un nuevo significado, “pre-ontológico”, de la esencia o del ser “culturalizado”. Las aporías aparecen por doquier en el pensamiento del autor alemán, y su principal causa es la confusión de lo inmanente puro y antimetafísico con lo que es, en y por su propio proceder discursivo, lo metafísico; confusión que Heidegger trata de eliminar por medio de la volatilización de la razón misma, sustituida por una “idolización” del ser que sólo puede ser voluntad, y sólo voluntad sectaria al fin, además.
Una razón comprendida en términos de integridad biológica y mental elimina toda posibilidad de germinación a las desviaciones simbolizadas de Heidegger respecto del ser y de su sentido como mera existencia. En su unidad biológica, la razón humana se constituye existencialmente de un modo no derivativo respecto de la existencia, sino integrado. La afirmación del ser (de hecho, para Heidegger, no sólo en un sentido pre-ontológico, sino también historificado y “culturalizado” conforme a unos términos muy concretos) es la afirmación de la razón misma. De un modo inmediato es posible comprender que, por el sólo hecho de hablar o escribir, pensamos (esto es, utilizamos la razón), ya sea en términos teóricos de metáfora ontológica heideggeriana o de literalidad transcendental kantiana.
A título final y de conclusiones. Heidegger quiso concebir el ser desde la óptica de un dios omnisciente, pese a que, no obstante, él mismo renunció ab initio a asumir tal posibilidad, por el principio de finitud y muerte. Sólo un dios (quizá aquél que buscaba -quizá él mismo- al decir, en una entrevista concedida poco tiempo después de haber acabado la II Guerra Mundial: “ahora ya sólo un dios puede salvarnos”), capaz de “precederse” a sí mismo, en términos epistemológicos y ontológicos, puede concebir, o “decir”, lo absoluto (lo que no se puede expresar conceptual y lógicamente), esto es, “decirse” a sí mismo, en la propia ubicación (que no perspectiva, que para Heidegger ya supone un posicionamiento epistémico) inmanente.
Diferentemente, la razón clásica se concebía a sí misma como imagen y semejanza del Logos originario, no como referencia última y cerrada sobre sí, como denuncia Lévinas en su crítica a Heidegger. Pero hay algo más. No es sólo que Heidegger prescinda de toda conexión moral y ética en su reconstrucción del ser, sino que también olvida -en lo más elemental de su discurrir racional- la constitución trascendente esencial de todo pensamiento que emerge a la consciencia. Los clásicos comprendieron que el acceso al logos tiene que ser mediado por la trascendencia, como referencia epistémica irrenunciable a nuestra naturaleza y su razón en términos funcionales. El mismo problema de la verdad como valor/norma y referencia interna nos da una idea intuitiva y casi inmediata de la dimensión profunda de lo que se ventila aquí. Heidegger en ningún momento abandona el vehículo de la racionalidad, ni siquiera en su última versión “poética” porque en su mente late el significado, aun metaforizado, en que existencia y razón conforman una unidad integrada e inescindible.
El fracaso del intento nacido de esta errónea visión del ser del hombre/mujer, previa, por tanto, incluso a la propia constitución histórica del “ser-ahí” (y esta última crítica, de alcance casi psicoanalítico, es decisiva), no debe preocupar al ser humano, pues sólo representa un momento de epílogo a la extenuación histórica y sistemática de la deficiente comprensión del mundo que constituye el reduccionismo cartesiano. La voluntad humana por trascender (seña indeleble del pensamiento de Heidegger) de sí, y de la totalidad del mundo y sus partes, por medio del sentido, no es separable ni de la razón ni de los sentidos y sus percepciones físicas. Entender esto es el primer paso hacia -siempre como camino, nunca como final- la verdadera comprensión filosófica de la razón y del conocimiento, que operan, en un sentido integrado (de percepción física y mental; y dimensiones lógica, intuitiva y valorativa), como estructuras universales, más allá de las inevitables diferencias individuales, culturales e históricas".

And Good Loving Hugs, I'm already exhausted true, but Happy!! action smiley Razz

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How Very Nice Movies are Coming!
When able to Watch, I'll Do it.
Looking Adorable even on serious stuff, sorry me; it's an added Value to the Action-detective Role for the Playing (and to any other One!), not a less.
All Hearties Around TV on Sunday! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley bounce
Hugs and Hugs; many Hugs!!
Truth: this physical state -fever, acute pharyngitis, cough...- has taken me in a situation when I do even get "hot flashes": asfixiating sensation, hot/cold sweating...; for real Laughing Smile I did even told the doctor, for Real Laughing Exclamation
Today feeling a little better. I do even think I'd may be start the writing again.
Big Hugs, going back behind in numeral order, Picture 3 is too Lovely.
And now to task, Calmy well.
Loving!!
I Liked Very Much this word: "Hearties", very Lovely.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Do You remember how "bright" my mind was before the flu geek ? Now it's better. It was another process up, I can say related to results I see.
Finish-line is getting clear and clear, about treatise.
And my critic reason is getting much more organized and practic. And, related to my "abductive" or "creative" intellectual reason, I can say it's working as well as always, but now it's much easier to my brain, its developing. Though, to be true have to admit big part of the work was already done, for the last years.
Well, Very Good Hug.
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I just see the shield of my government institution, where I work, in the forum. Oooh! Shocked scratch action smiley
I'm not attacking a politician class, I'm just explaining what's fair and what's not.
Deception is, when you can inherit it in a real maturation process, just a path.
It's what I said about abstraction: you reach an idea, complex, that's at a higher epistemic level than the previous ones, but you know these ones too and it's the complexity of a good working brain, normal one.
I'm very motivated.
Not for revolutions, politics (I always talked about the risks of "jumps" in this place, cause dynamics are too complex; just take a look to constitutional history of Spain; though this is not closing the path to social politics for the people) , but for improving the human and the self.consciousness and all wisdom and goodness possible.
I can share I'm taking Big Damasio Theories to the philosophical context, connecting and making sense in my own epistemology. It will not be the edge of mine, but it will be really important, together with other theories from other geniuses.
I'm making heavy arguments for the holism and mereology.
First easy argument: from the moment Wittgenstein explains how you can give "substantial" (totally differencing) definitions of an object (by instance, a point of light in the house, "lámpara", or a tree...) that have "nothing" in common, related to form, function... it's important to understand you can complement perfectly each epistemologic disciplines studying each one of these definitions.
Well, very simplistic terms explained. This can be also related to what I said about Theory of everything on the Universe. Interdisciplinary and dynamic perspective is key. In the best of cases, you need many "groups" of algebraic expressions of phenomena, not only one. Though, this is not meaning you're not understanding them, obviously.
It's my provisionary opinion on it (NEED much more studying on it; give me 3-4 years more and...! geek Laughing bounce ).

Well, Good Hugs and Love Blessings!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm

If You love me a little, i can day these Movies Mistery Look so Nice; and if not, ill say it too.
Always Heart!! action smiley cheekey smiley
flower Razz love smiley Razz flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

It's been raining, till the point that when it found me in the outside, just after going out it started already (cause I'm so perceptive on predictions geek Laughing Razz ); I had to take shelter.
It was so Necessary. So dried soil and nature here, for this last winter.
Welcome rain, hopefully it's enduring some more time, moderate for not causing problems to People.
And just in case You did not want any more hugs, here it comes another one.
Big Brooke Hug Loving Adored Beautiful of Mine!! wave
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers

Today worked, but not 120%, moderating efforts. At this time of the week, I admit I'm a little tired, so balancing well. Balancing mind and physics and sleep (siesta good for some time not too much).
See and see later, Heavenly!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 12:24 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Good going.
Was Great, to see this informal recognizing by Professor Toni Bordoy.  Very Good Person and Ramon Llull Expert. Bright! We talked about many things today. Model Teaching, Patience, Humble and Honest and exhaustive critic.
Not saying totally missunderstood in the net, Now at the very leasr.
But this situation is totally out of my control: wall to opened truth on my position.i know its understood, my excited nerves in past in net now, by many.
I should be jumping for projection about finished essay as opening doors at the Uni, not knowing till which piint of course, but me much focused in keep working.
Its tough, but its my natural skill.  And Like and can help.
Friendly Respectful Hugs of Endless Love Living!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Don't You think I'm not wave mind still now, for scratch till What a Face but to bounce cheers
And Please don't You think I am doing for competing, True!, it's just that I had to get this point in my development of essay.
I think it's another qualitative jump. I mean, if I was somehow entering the field of logics, I had to do it in some "exhaustive" way for making sense, no matter if simplistic terms related to logic symbols as they are usually expressed on its literal form. Synthetic but enough, I guess (and Hope! Smile affraid geek ).
You Inspire so Much!! cheekey smiley action smiley Razz Exclamation
(and "secretly" so Tremendously sexy Cool )
Good Hugs OK and Well, Adoring Fine for Eternity; Seeing and Seeing later!!
You Beautiful and Perfect to me action smiley tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Big Kind Hug!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next