Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Big Kind Hug!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Very Tight Hugs, Love and Adoring action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 1:10 am

Only little while before going to sleep.
It's a "responsible masho self-attack" lol! Laughing geek
I see my global progress of mind, since very first time I came to Forum.
2006. June, July (problems of silly with techonology, "my first time" lol).
At School, High-School, University (excepting the UOC a little I Have to Admit, but Not enough)... I See How They, Good Intentioned and Mostly Bright However, Never Promoted my Creativity (I Admit I Disagree with some ways this has also been increased in me for last years, but this is forgotten and it's Time for Good Spirits, from now and Forever).
There was a NARROW like hell space of mind (heart almost unexisting) where my hearted mind had to go through.
I Admit my Family was Not the best place for "creating" a genius, but Official Learning did Not help Neither.
This NARROWING space of Learning did "Eat" my Possibilities, these I Have Proved for last years, since december 2006, first Poem, and till now.
And I Have to Be Thankful!
It's Important to Get some Consens and Much More Knowledge for Understand How Kids and Young People Can Really Be Helped to Get tops of the "integrative" Reason, the True One of Human, Hearted Reason.
I Did See so Clear, it was like a Flash in my mind, and it Got All Sense. I mean, I Knew it, but I Had Not Captured this "Vívido y Palpitante" Way, CLEAR, SHINING to my Reason.
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

ps: my Adored for Eternity You Really Are, my Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Beautiful Nice Video, Bright! Simply Spectacular!
Me worked on editing many pages i wtote so fast today.
Lol on number of mistakes, but Happy cause core was Good and it is, Very Much, for keep in progress for the global final Sense.
Loving True!!
Loving, in fact!
Endless Hug!!
Good night, Seeing!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower

Ps: You Inspire action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:26 am

Good goodness and hugs!!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Here on the going, quite fine. I could see some Fine virtual things around!
Not going to be very "posty" today, Calm Well day (I guess Suspect Laughing Shocked Smile ).
Seeing and I Love You so!!
flower cheers Smile cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Smile cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 4:05 am

One more.
Good news, silly terms, are that though my minisprints are not as good as before, True, it seems im considered, in good percentage of population, quite very guapo. This is important.
Lol
A Friendly polite Hi, when back to work (trying for new places, more money but more stress that will make me be more caring on time profit and rest) and investigation (good book) once a week or so, would be nice.
This is getting lower, as prints slower lol
Good night Greetings.
Love Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:56 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I did go to sleep quite soon (for strategic reasons of air conditioned distribution, I have to admit), and did stretch Well for some minutes (strong sport not good when time is near to the bed one, but this stretching Relax me and Helps me for Better sleeping; I'm just talking about my own case), and had a Nice rest. Necessary for the mind, nerves and healthy.
And today this Picture, childish terms have me so excited that it will be difficult to concentrate; though I'll do.
I was going to say today that I'm going to Watch this MOVIE "Collateral Beauty". It Looks Fine. True!
And, about other things, what could I say today about the "frontal" one... Well, in fact if You pull me, even the one from the both cheeks... Shocked
I'm actually, "teethy" terms, "killing nerves" as You know. I'm missing one tooth on these days, but nerves...
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Very Good Hug Loving Well and Fine!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 am

Hi, Good morning and Good day!
Razz flower Razz

Back on the task, Fine.
Pep just told me that my "coming" (I think it's possible) book is going to substitute as the one one all those previous ones, as a "director" book. scratch geek Well I told him less or more this is what I'm waiting for Smile
Good Greetings and Wishing Well!
Good Hug and Loving Tight!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Whay us happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Big Kind Hug!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4