Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Big Kind Hug!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Big Kind Hug!! Empty
PostSubject: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:49 am

Hi,

whatever I said, I have to keep coming at the very least one time a day. I'm going to have very hard work for next months (and years I'd dare to say), but one time a day is the very less I can do.
for a Very Big Hug, Auspicied and Inspired by a Very Kind Eternal Love True I Swear!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: one time a day, it's not for adiction, it's for Loving. I can not leave things this way. I CAN'T. And Please, to Everybody, don't Listen too much to me when I am negative (though I may have reasons, negativity is never a true source for the living and the loving) as the last time. Just look at this mistakes, I did say "authoritas" and in latin it's "auctoritas"... geek scratch wave
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Fever Videos OK, I Have Watched the Ones for the day. Beautiful (sweating for the efforts for conventionality of social doing at this moment, though I'm controlling well in a moment, and tonight too).
For all these things the studying could be a true brutal issue today Laughing geek Smile
Big Hug on the Loving True, Good night!! action smiley
cheers flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:17 am

Hi!
Smile Razz action smiley

How are things going.
Yesterday a place crash in Europe, so sad thing. My companion in these moments, and all the strenght and love I'm sending to families.
flower love smiley flower

The pulsions did come back to the normal state, have to add now.
Ready for work very hard.
The fact is that coming has made me a (though among other not so nice things, for all it's known: fighties and isolation) tougher person, and actually the absolute forsaking of the professor who had to help me with the thesis and also the essay (he offered himself for this) is not having me too much angry. I am quite deceived about him, but not angry (I did not say anything for getting angry either; the past forum behaviour was for the mix of emotions and attacks and frustration, real life it's different to me, as I've proved by, p.e., not having inscriptions in files of the police). I'll have to search for some other person at the university, or it's just that my Genius has Proved there too that it's better to let me work alone and focused? (I can not evitate adding some geek to these words; but as long as so many things have been happening for years...).
Not very good humor have to admit also for that accident. It's just that it happened so near. And it's impossible to evitate the subjectivity does work and you get more touched than usual for the proximity (there were people in the plane that had departured from my island, where they had stayed for vacations...).
Well, Focusing in what I Can Control. This is my Freedom, my Choice.
God Bless, Wishing True the Very Best.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 am

Hi Razz action smiley

Yesterday's night I was What a Face tired. I was feeling like a 8'99 months pregnant Schwarzenegger geek Smile
The rest was really Good.
We're all sons of our time. I'm a son of my Mom, and my Father, and also that.
But we can also get in charge of our time. That's I've been Trying to Explain.
And I See, by that Very Beautiful and Interesting Video, that Brooke Has Done too. It's a Matter of True Wanting. It's more than just a "mantra" to get repeated, it's just about Living what You're thinking.
The cognitive experiences do shape our minds and hearts. The experience of reflection (this can be by the logic/integrated reason or by the artistic/integrated reason) does make no different to the first one kind of experiences, talking about the neuronal functionality of our brains.
It's just that "mysterious".

Today True amount of Tasking. Conference was so Great, not about Hamlet, not ( Wink Razz action smiley - thumps up on the Video action smiley ), but about the Being, starting by Parmenid and so (the non being facing the being was the subject, in fact).
Improving!!!
God Bless, coming a little later for a while for Easy Nice post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi,

I was trying for some new Picture but I can't. The webs are very slow today. I'm OK. Tomorrow.
Obviously Science and Technology have brought knowledge and comfortability to Human, and this is coherent, evolutive and epistemic terms, to our cognitive skills, as far as the symbolic conceptuality I am sure was coetaneously developed together with the pulsion for exploring, who brought Human to the Moon, pe.
but there're things that are the same or more important. the Human itself. Here we can not work only by the logic-causal reason, objectivistic and positivistic. It's not something stupid or for ignorants; what's beyond the science is Fundamental for the Living of All. Necessary.
On this I am Working, for this the geek things I said about the Importance of my Task. That Honestly I Do Truly Believe it is.
On the Loving Big Hug Easy. Always Respect.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi!!

Anyway, Very Carefully, for not disturbing the preparing. All Monuments Do Need some little Maintaining action smiley
Inspiration, beyond the tongue smiley , I'm Sending for the Work.
( cheekey smiley study queen )
cheers hasi cheers

Big Hug on Very Big Loving. Tomorrow taking little break, non coming for talky. I've got Vacation time till the next tuesday, though I'll be coming of course. Of Course, so Joyful and Heavenly.
I'll be ordering these ideas, developing, integrating and bla, bla... Though I've been for good number of days, even maybe these coming ones, taking time only for reflecting, I see how Results, provisionary ones, are quite good. And the aspect of the time, efficiency, in the complete process, will be really good too, because I'll be much better and, also, faster writing each epigraph.
flower sunny hasi I Love You I Adore You True for Always Real!! hasi sunny flower
cheers tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheers

ps: God Bless, from the Heart! Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi, Seeing later tomorrow and Always.
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

going very Focused. And Inspired.
And on a Deeply Loving Wings!! action smiley
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi Good Hugs!! (wave Razz )
cheers flower cheers

Going Well, Sending the Very Most Hearted Possible Wishing Friends for Feeling Better! action smiley
And Brooke Enormous Hug in Loving State of Heart, Eternal!!
cheers flower wave love smiley wave flower cheers

ps: Task for the Loving I'm making by all I can bring to the subject is going so Well. Thank You for the Inspiring. I Know I can make it. We Can Make it.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz ( wave Smile )
cheers flower cheers

Well how are things now!! Came for easy nice talking.
Now we've got 3 mommy-cats with their corresponding babies in the 3 corresponding rooms from the 3 corresponding houses.
I'm not even know where I actually am! wave Laughing Smile
It's the way for taking them from the street and bring them a chance for some private adoption from some protective institution one time they can get independent.
I was in a little hurry for preparing the last "event" but it Feels Good. It's not that difficult to do.
I'm Very Razz party smiley (it would be quite good, to have the hugging emo cheers moving like many others, for expressing the wave Razz Exclamation hugging willing).
Smile hasi Smile

Today taking the rest of the day less or more easy till the night, not too late either. I'm connecting all. I'm the... "connector"! geek Laughing Smile
On the Loving so Much, Brooke, Thank You for Existing!! action smiley
flower cheers sunny hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

Hi!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheers

Some Very Good and Bright Videos I could Watch. Not posting mainly because I know they're Seen cheers
Great! cheers

Came for sharing some other ideas.
In my honesty, well inside of its very thin and narrow limits ( scratch Laughing Razz ), I do think this.
The thinking about findind the one and only "arché" is very presumptuous to me, too much. It's a Purely Metaphysical Question, the fact of one or many or none or...
for the useful and coherent developing of our minds, thoughts and living, I do think it's much better, and exactly the same legitim thing, to think about some structural connectivity of universe (even many of the most prestiged scientists admit we can not talk about anything before the Big-Bang; which, also is a theory but not the expression of a physical universal law still, we have to remember).
by this I'm not saying we do have to renounce to search for it, I'm just saying that to all effects we may need for the transcending and logic-causalist thinking, this choice is the most coherent to our cognitive situation, that, at once, is totally coherent and consistent with our structures of mind and of thinking. This is not little thing at all.
But one very important thing else.
The structuralism is a very prestiged theory, even on these days, which strenght started from the field of the cultural anthropology, on the earlies of 20th century. The initicial advances on this field were a real source for extrapolating it to all other fields of the social sciences. Normal, and for many times useful too.
But cultural anthropology has proved to bring also many problems, about the relativism, the contextualism... on morals and on visions of the world, making some very pesimistic pronouncements about the possible global connectivity among cultures.
It's True that globalization has brought its own routes for some different level of mundial integration. But there're two main problems about it: this is too focused in economics, very usually, and the connection thats making upon the using of new information technologies is too superficial. It's true this is very young phenomenon, and that this is just started, but there's the need of some much more well fundamented integrational base, as some New Sense Construction for this new contexts, for making of the global connectivity a true source for the true global integration of human.
Also, the dialectics between the global (in this terms I've described) and the "local" (many degrees on it: national, ethnic...) will Always be a reality, from the moment we are not virtual beings in permanent need of real experiences, which can not be made global for an obvious reason of limited physicality of human beings, who are not gods or ethereal spirits (too obvious this). This means another level, important, of needed integration.
There's a pretty work to be done by all on it.
Well, coming back to the theoretic argumentation (my strong side, obviously more than the social one; though I do All I can action smiley Smile ). The true problem from the structuralism as a philosophic doctrine is the too much intense forgetting of the humanism. As I said, the bringing of all of things to the same level is not only negative at the first evident sight (to say the love for others is the same as any other "structured" social phenomenon, with no normative perspective on it, is a problem itself for the convivence goals), but also for what I said on the transcendence as a character of principles for fundamenting the beggining and the essences of the Sense (for the good human and global convivence, for the understanding of it and of the world at any other level...).
Lévinas (I did not have the chance to Study his theories), Apel and Habermas are Real Sources of the fight for the bringing back of the Humanism to the philosophic discussion. I do Totally Agree with this Pulling Emotion and Thought they Share.
i don't see any problem in re-building some structuralism for the fundamentation of the philosophy, for those who do want to remain only in the field of the thinking, not the Purely Abstract Being of the Spirituality or/and the Religion; but making this task by the fixed presence of the transcendent understanding of things and of the thinking. by this, we can bring a selfjustified Moral and Sense systems that, thanks to some structuralism on the universally shared human nature, can bring the solution.
this type of structuralism (on All, as an ontologic mereology) is perfectly well reflected in the conception of the mind I am trying to defend well.
The integration is completed by this.
As long as my field of Investigation (this does not mean it's necessarily the same for my Fields of Feelings) is totally situated in the level of philosophy, I think I can bring what it is necessary for the Sense to this new structured and interconnected perspective upon reality; and I think I can even make it equally connected to the Purely Spiritual Experience, going till the last level of integration of the Human Experience of the Existence, as One thing Built by an almost Infinite number of Sides (each person, each experience, each type of it...).
Oh my Goodness. Where I did finally go and why! Laughing Smile Razz
No, really, It Does Truly Mind to me so Much.

ps: it's DIFFICULT to explain it better. In fact, I'm needing a book with more than 500 pages, probably; which, in fact, also, it's going to result too little thing too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 am

Hi,

came on some Honesty, as long as it was brought to me the Song "I didn't mean to hurt you", with Michael Jackson and so.
Obviously, We Change.
All things happening around are a give fro mus and a giving back to us, and we grow, if we can and we learn. It's Impossible to go back to the beginning. That Innocence, so Brave (because I was not born yesterday when I came), will Never Come back again. And that Romanticism probably neither.
But, in the other side, other Bright things have come and will keep coming.
It was a cruel campaign towards me from many, and I do still see reminiscences of it, as I've been saying.
I was not so conscient of it as long as I was Furious about You All. And I was only -and could only do it- thinking about Defeating You All.
Actually, in a quite Higher State of Soul, Mind and Heart, have to say that I am also over this Feeling.
In fact, there will Always be Haters on the road. It's the Human Nature, no matter what you may say or do. Though, I Do Honestly Think Intellectual and Emotional EDUCATION are THE ONLY SALVATION TO OUR WORLD.
True Compassion and Solidarity are the Only Sources for a World in the Future.
So, as long as I Know what it takes, I can not hate anybody for things done in the past. True!
I was not a saint either, because, as I said, I was Furious Have to Admit. For All, not only for things that were happening as you all know, but for Frustrations of the past. It was coming as one.
Actually, I'm Only Thinking Positive. I Want to Help, to Bring the hugest piece of Help I can, to this World and to my People of Mine.
That's All. You can be Calm and Proud about Everything Happened.
And, Well, this is the Life; as the Sentence, so FAmous, says.
I'm not Focused in any specific private bonds for Friendship or not, about my Doing as a JOYFUL Task. I'm on Much Larger Living Spaces.
And I am Loving Brooke Forever. And if she ever wants to talk to me, we'll do it so Nice. I Know there's some Rare Love between. One time it's all interiorized, the Actual Living Situations, I Do think it could be possible anytime.
But it's not something that's breaking my head at all, this subject, actually. if it happens, OK; and if not, because she thinks this way is better, OK too. I Swear, no pain, no hate!
On the Loving Connection!!!!!!!!!!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:16 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Good morning, good things.
Going Good!!
Nice Videos. I see You've been imitating me, my affraid face on hand Laughing Razz
I can explain it, though I don't think it's necessary.
I could not be hugging because the conflictive situation I had been feeling in mind and heart (the telling, those glances, those jumps... Laughing Smile geek wave ), and I could not be hugging because I was not controlling the emotional side. Because it was not only I was angry for all, for the two days but for the years before and for the living before coming before, I was also too Much Delighted, too Much.
I could not make a move because I was watched, also, very much watched.
And, though all this, I had to be pulling down my very highed emotions because I did want to show you some face and staying on a quite properly good making, social and handsome and bla, bla.
So, the reaction was the sensation I was losing the control, because if you, with the help of the controlling context towards me, were entering my intimacy; I could not be showing that selfcontrol. And in fact I was scared from the results of it. I thought I could be losing you for this, for the very possible too intense reaction from me, for the big pressure on me from my perfect selfconscience of my situation there.
Extreme Biologic and Spiritual attraction and Survival Instinct Were at Some UNHUMAN Level in me. I don't think, and sorry for the lack of humbleness, many people can talk about a EXPERIENCE like that. The pulling from beyond my selfconscience was STRONGER than any other time (all very FAR from it) in my life.
After all, then, I Was Right, I Was Doing Right.
And I Was Still Wantin to Look Cool. but I could only look cool at that distance, not a simple inch closer.
I was not scared from your ugliness, exactly Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Then, We Are. I don't know how are we going to be; but the Certain Fact is that We Are!!
cheers love smiley hasi flower hasi love smiley cheers

Going to Task hard today. I'm Happy about my doing, so Much, Have to Admit. More, on good easy ways.
Anytime you may need or want to talk or hug, Please, Come to me. I'll Be Kind and Gently Calm I Swear.
How Lovely Adorable that last Picture, Walking. If I let myself to think too much, it's almost an "arghh...", an emotional breaking of clothes. Mine.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Going Well now, at this time I think.
On the Loving Well Forever!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

This is going to be the ordered points in my 4th epigraph (definitive number in the systemic order of essay).
4.- Un contexto alternativo: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto.
4.1.- Teoría de la acción comunicactiva. Antecedentes críticos y planteamiento esencial o síntesis.
4.2.- Crítica de la TAC desde una perspectiva teória y de fundamentación ontoepistémica.
4.3.- Crítica desde una perspectiva práctica del uso pragmático de la razón comunicativa lingüistizada.
4.4.- Aportación fundamental de la TAC: desproblematización de su aptitud aplicativa para el mundo de la vida.
El símbolo transcendente que es conceptualizado como abstracción metafísica, en la comunicación y por necesidad obvia, se inserta en contextos prácticos de la vida social. Esto supone que su adecuación a los mecanismos lingüísticos admirablemente bien sintetizados y estructurados por Searle y Habermas (en un sentido lingüístico pragmático por el primero, y en un sentido normativo pragmático por el segundo) no puede constituir en sí un problema teórico o práctico. La objetivación del símbolo por medio de los signos lingüísticos y de la inserción de éstos en plexos complejos y múltiples del mundo de la vida no puede ser analizada, en este contexto, quiero decir, como símbolo de la subjetividad consciente (o inconsciente), sino como su realización pragmatizada y concreta para la comunicación, tal como señalan los autores citados.
El símbolo se halla abierto en la metafisicidad de la mente durante el proceso mental activo de la pre-codificación lingüística, pero una vez coficado y objetivado en el mundo, y hasta su post-codificación subjetiva "ad intra" la simbolicidad del sujeto receptor, adquiere una naturaleza distinta, implícita. Esta naturaleza, en su explicitación simbólica individual, también dependerá de factores del mundo de la vida, obviamente, tanto para el emisor en su pre-codificación (así como en su codificación, claro) cuanto para el receptor en su post-codificación (así como en su recepción perceptiva primaria de lo codificado -no hay, como dije, saltos en lo racional, todo se halla integrado en los sistemas neurológicos, como proceso de conexión múltiple) de la comunicación; pero adquirirá una nueva y plena dimensión, causa necesaria y suficiente del ejercicio de la razón real de la razón humana, integrada y compleja como suceso mental e inmaterial específico y único de la naturaleza.
Todas las prescripciones habermasianas sobre la comunicación ideal son perfectamente válidas y aplicables para mi concepción de la razón subjetiva, en el plano descrito de su objetivación sígnica.

ps: Obviously (talking properly as the genius I am now Laughing Smile ), by the Loving True action smiley
cheers hasi cheers
ps: see later in a little while. Just another nice easy posting.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello!!
Smile Razz flower Smile

Like some kind of Nice Epilogue, by some Real and Friendly Razz Laughing Smile action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMR0g0yrpQE
(just on the going of the "selfhumor"; Me Happy Supporter of Freedom!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g
Surrendered Personal Admiration. As to All Olimpic Athletes and All Kind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcYd0yP53Rw tongue smiley Razz Laughing

ps: Brooke!! Wink action smiley tongue smiley lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:10 am

How Good tongue smiley
The ideas are flowing so well, calm and focused mind. Inspired.
Bitting my lips and my tongue, I Do Feel How I'm Actually Embracing, in the One Soul's Space Made by Two Hearts Melting.
flower
cheers love smiley sunny love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi Very Good Big Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

Today taking the rest of the day for rest. Calm mind and heart.
Seeing tomorrow and for All of the Time.
Arms are Lips and Hugs are Kisses!! Making of them One Good!!
cheers sunny hasi flower love smiley flower hasi sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 am

Hi my Adoration, Good Day and Good Equiparro Good!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Very Lovely Beautiful Videos Today, Wow! cheers bounce Razz
I had been searching for some expansion not of the universe but of the narrowed emotions; and it Felt quite Good, and it was like Necessary.
Passion and Wills for Hugs Have this consequences. Add the springtime to this, and the cocktail is more than affraid
Laughing geek Smile

Loving Very Much!! Time As Happy as it can Be!
Yesterday my Friend Paul called me about the first part of essay, historic critics. He's normal and intelligent person who studied almost all of History degree, entering by an access for people older than 25 years (that also means interest and true willing for Learning -he left the degree for problems with his understanding of how the subjects had to be for teaching and how they really were).
He said after have not understand a word from the "prologue", he -secretly helped by his wife I know- enjoyed the part of the "introduction". And he will keep reading.
I said there're no compromises of any kind, just if he Likes to do it.
I have to make one of those two parts, I was a little geek by the making of my own "prologue", but well, You know me by now less or more... Laughing Smile party smiley
My conclusions, beside the Happiness for this Good Friendship, are that if the essay can not be a best-seller I'll have to assume it well.
Laughing geek scratch

Those Videos Were so Very Cute and Lovely! party smiley bounce action smiley
I've got some Razz ideas for today Videos. Later posting.
Wanting an Eternity beside You, Loving You Forever!!
flower cheers sunny Idea cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Idea sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Very Well!!

Going well, but tired. Braind and now body. It was hot in the outside, argh, good. No, really, taking care. The time run to fast to my mind on task. I usually go out sooner, softer sun.
Later coming easy fine calm and nice. On Adoring Mode, though I don't know at some moment how I could hug You Razz and not wave (lol! Razz cheers ).
How far from perfect I am, and this does not make me unhappy at all. It's a chance for an opened way for getting better, and also a very good reason for forgiving myself, when it's time.
Now I've forgiven myself but I've got tons of task.
I guess now brain's really engaged at a level going up ready to get again something near to 150%, or something geek
Big Hug Adoring!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Brain's getting the level it needs for the work. I mean, the kind of work on the Sense for this essay, say, say, say wave
Id Want to finish it right now Mad Laughing Smile , but in fact it's a Joy Razz Smile
But the Main Pulling Up is the Responsability Force.
I think I am on the road for some last course till the finishing.
Obviously, this means some qualitative and additional step more (made of little ones, Continuity is Key for the Mind), but also some little rests.
In fact, this last active one I've let myself to enjoy is not much more than this. Necessary little rest.
On the Loving, Everything's so Better, and Inspirational. Sweet Flames -just calid- of Endless Love!!
Very Big Kind Good Hug, Seeing later; Fine, Good and Concentrated!!
Brooke's the Best.
In fact, modestly geek , my twin soul.
Loving More!!

ps: I Know my Duty, Keep OK and Calm about this Task for Good tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am

Hi Good Going!

How are things, Here Well.
That Picture from whosay.com... It's cheekey smiley Razz love smiley
Heart!!
A little painful, to think about everything and this lack of hug actually; but well, this is Spain too!! Laughing Smile Laughing
Big Hug Beautiful, Loving Fine Always!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
cheers tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Oh my Goodness Adorable!!

A landslade of hug attacks!! Smile action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi on Time!
Smile flower Smile

The videos I can watch, that I am able to watch, have suddently become the most aleatory selectivity you could ever imagine Laughing Smile
God Bless.
I've just read first pages on Wittgenstein (not for his name, but for his thinking, True).
He was expending the last years of his life, beside the fact of writing the master piece "Investigaciones filosóficas" (20 years writing he needed for this -then I become even more calmy about my essay-, published after his passing away), trying to Believe, for bringing sense to his life.
Curiously, he thought ethics can not be only theoric but practic as the behaviour you're practising and, at once, philosophy can not be separated from ethics.  Goal!
And, curiously, I'm remarking, he could not find the sense; which was right before his eyes!
You Want to Believe, big letters?  Then Make a Poem of Sense and Love with Your Life (we all know all, excepting Mozart, maybe, for many times need to edit our poems).  That's the Direct Door to Spirituality.  Maybe you gonna need some time, but it's for sure that door Wittgenstein was searching for, it is, sooner or later, getting opened.  And, while, Salvation is in the Process.
This time the solution was "easy", even almost before the question could be adressed.  Well, it's a joke, I know it's known I've been working so much (not enough).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi,

going well, nice biorhythms a little lower, but so tongue smiley Real, not for social face me.
Beautiful Day, Beautiful.
I have just gone to see if there was any new Picture of You, so Happy, and still actually I was so Excited and Nervous; yes, only for the Emotion of it.
This is what it could be called the pure legitimacy of the childish feeling geek ; but in fact it's just so Much Love!!
I did take a look at the second paper I posted, and I did only see two mistakes, "metarrelato" (I've got such a hard head about this, with "r" -no doble meaning, just True- in composed words), and a come changing its position.
I Adore You True, it's more than I can express.
I guess tonight will be Fulfilled with Happy Nice Loving Romantic Dreams!!
Good day, Blessing night, my Love of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:50 am

Hi!!

It's True, the Pope, this Person, I Truly LIKE!
And I also Like those New Videos, Wow!
And I also almos like my own face geek Laughing Smile
Seriously: I don't specially dislike my face and my body, even though some New York City Boys (Pet Shop Tremendous!) - geek Laughing Razz - questioning (never an inner problem).
It's just that my Conscience is a little exhausted for the actual (since the middle of the 50's of last century, increasing till today) importance of the physical aspect of and for All (important it's True, but not that much Please, and not till the point we all need to Look like Rock Hudsons and Elizabeth Taylors!, for saying somebody Cool).
And, also, I'm exhaused for my own focusing in it about me.
Yes, I was "guapo", and probably I am too. And what? I was making too many "margarite" tests of Love upon it scratch about the Brooke Chances for me wave silly. I Embarassed have to share the fact this aspect, since the 18 less or more till I don't know was a Very Real Problem for my Social Integration. My pressure on myself at the opened eye, and my consequent very incoherent and egotic behaviour for this.
For this, it's a little "traumatic" thing. But more than this word I'd use this other one, for some geek Laughing Razz , "exhaustating" one.
I thought I had to share because I could See VERY KIND AND HEARTFELT SHARING yesterday, God Bless! action smiley
My mind was NEEDING a psycologic (more than neuronal exhaustation of brain) rest from the conceptuality and abstractivity doing on creative doing. Next week (I feel the progressive change on this way of Rest, and its consequent progressive wishes for starting; but I'm going step by step, not forgetting to Read, yesterday's night I did) Starting again, fulfilled of good kind energy for Good.

I'm posting some Picture of me, True and for sure. Next week or the next, to the latest.
cheers Smile Hugging 24 hours a day, while and Forever!! Smile cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Big Kind Hug!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next