Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon! Empty
PostSubject: Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon!   Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm

flower Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon! Thebluelagoonasone.th Smile

Thank You for the Beauty, so Intense also from the Soul!!
Brooke, I Love You!!
I am just coming back from my High-School, I had not put my feet on it for last 24 years. When I passed away the same door, all thoughts I had in my mind came back to me.
And I Felt so Fortunate, so much!!
Also, I had a Big time visiting all places, memories, talking with some people, those Memories! It was Magic! And, like then, only You where with me All of the Time, only You, my Lady, my Woman, my Angel from Heaven, my All!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: I am so Happy (but much more than this word) for this Love, it's Beyond All, even the living, even anything!! So Tender, Surrendered to You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS2: I would change Nothing, I Enjoyed each single second, and just Want to Live with You for the rest of my life!! flower
action smiley action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Some kind of Heaven from The Blue Lagoon!
Page 1 of 1