Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 am

Hi Good Sweetness Adoring,
Smile Laughing Razz flower Razz Laughing Smile

It's not being as difficult as I thought, the more difficult will be the writing on the paper.
Well, I'm making up the Soundtrack for the day. Hope You Like it, Love!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPgS7JRZRI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifJapuqYiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DH6QoQRcxM
(yes, I came for a while for a Heavenly little long, many seconds,Touch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEEVsZt8vI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYfI2vh4pWA
flower love smiley flower

ps: God Bless, Seeing later and for All of the Time. But later quite wave , for all of the burning concepts in mind in progress oh my wave Laughing bounce geek Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi Good Sweetness Came for a while!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

Taking the chance, came to mind (I don't know how because I thought there was actually no space for more scratch geek Laughing Smile ), to say that I did get Angry in the past Only because intentions and lack of fair treatment, not for the most of things themselves I was called by You, as gay, per example.
Now I'm OK with All of this. True.
The secret feeling of victory (Victory by and for Victor, Please!! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) is fulfilling me now. As Machado says, this little man there's in us all (or woman), worried for the social prestige is a true source. Philosopher does try to go beyond this, he says, but he never reaches the final station on it, among other things, because he/she does not want (it's a too big lack of prestige to go beyond the social prestige he tries to say, because thee's an innate sense of Personal Afirming in all these things; Well, maybe it is possible to Moderate them I am Totally sure).
Social prestige satisfied, also my subconscient is Focused in the Love and Reason Loving.
You're Adorable, Lady!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: coming later for a while, taking an easy day today. Happy about my tasking in progress, have to admit out of fake modesty, though knowing quite well (lack of modesty to be sure of the lack of modesty,oh my wave scratch Laughing ) I'm far from All possible best goals.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:00 am

Hi Good Sweetness Gorgeous!! cheekey smiley bounce
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

I am hungry this morning, my stomach is singing!
Had some good rest yesterday's night and did make some work. I guess that in a week or a couple of weeks I'll have the definitive first version of the historic critic from the book to send to Professors for edition.
Biorhythms OK Well, "sin prisa pero sin pausa".
See later, and before, Loving so!! Razz wave Wink action smiley
cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Good job, Intense but Calm.
Biorhythms getting normal levels.
Worked Great.
Ah, and the Professor just called me. I've got an appointment for dinner for next wednesday with two Very Appreciated Teachers from my childhood.
It is going to be Magic Razz cheers party smiley
You See, going Good OK!!
I don't mind Recognizing the Evidence that You, in the Social World, "me'n pots donar amb una cullereta", I mean, I am just a freshman for all fields in the Social Practic Living, compared to You. So the Fact You may be Symbolic terms Driving the Car is not any problem at all to me action smiley Razz
See in a while and Permanently in Love!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi Very Good Adoring!! action smiley
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Another Treasure of Loveliness Today!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Makes me so Happy All this.
And quite Embarassed too. But don't worry, I'm not starting tomorrow the same as yesterday. Or maybe I... wave Laughing Smile
I will keep coming for the weekend, quite easy and little words.
I mean, not necessary big attention (oh, thank you, David, for still telling me what I can do; these Movies... Smile ).
I'll be resting, having good time, easy exercising and reading well.
I guess texts are going to work well.
How Beautiful Lovely Picture, I Liked, so Adorable. As You Really Are!!
See You later but for each Moment of my Life, Adored!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 am

Hi,

it's going to get a little colder here for a while. I am Focusing Right the fight I've got ahead. I've got a couple of weeks for ending Well edition (I LIKE what I did Write for History critics! Basketball party smiley cheers ) and making definitive general introduction and conclusions after historic critics.
I'm making another "clip" inside of my head for a while.
It was just that those things said from her Book, the covering Picture...
Those things Touched Deep my sensitive Human empathy, till today, adding this to all I said.
Well, Now on the Road of Job. Twelve or more! Smile action smiley Wink
Come On!

ps: it's just that when Reading essay letters I do really tongue smiley on them; good job I can only tell myself. This Inspires me for All ahead, not poor thing at all.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

We, Beloved Teachers and me, have fixed an agenda for next meetings. One time a month, approximately, we're going out for dinner. I am calling. They're doing it with some other Ones, but I don't know them and it's a time a week. This way it will be Great. Maybe in the summer the Son of One will be able to come.
How Much Meaning from myself I'm Recovering again!
And the Truth is that I Love but, excepting some wave moments, I Don't want.
For many wise and justified Reasons. You Know!! action smiley Smile Razz
I'm not as afraid as I used to be about my old years. I mean, I am quite optimistic about my chances for Reinventing the Life. Maybe I'll know some Lady Philosopher that... Who Knows! As long as She be Agreed with my Coming... Smile The Truth is that I'm not making any kind of prejudices about How She Should be.
All I Know is that my Life I Feel like it did Just Began!
And Transcending Love I'm Making More and More Inclusive, and this will Never Erase the Lovely Bond to my Special One for Life!! cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Seeing later in a while today. Work and preparations for Task -I do already got the historic conclusions in mind, and as I said the introduction is almost done- are Going so Good.
God Bless!
Well, it's How I'm Feeling.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi, Adored!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley flower cheers

For some fun but that's true: I've been bringing these thoughts I'm sharing to the pen ink while -and this world is tremendous- pooping.  Yes.  It's Tremendous how cute and... I am Razz Embarassed ( cheers Laughing cheers ).
Need spanish, but please good enough to translate it's worth doing it.
Sobre el primer principio. La "imposición" de la cognición transcendente. Todo juicio justificativo de la posición de verdad requiere de una norma referencial de carácter supracontextual, en relación al espacio delimitado de la realidad objeto de juicio epistémico (la abstracción absoluta o máxima tiene los problemas y deficiencias innatas, en nuestra mente, que ya expliqué). Sin unos parámetros racionales exógenos ningún contexto de la afirmación cognitiva (un juicio científico, una opinión... respecto de el contexto de realidad de referencia en cada caso) puede calificarse en sí como verdadera (en otro lugar explicaré mejor cómo los juicios científicos beben de lugares cognitivos abstractivamente más profundos de lo que se entiende hoy en día). Estos parámetros racionales son normas de la cognición, de distinta naturaleza. Esta carácter heterogéneo, respecto del nivel de abstracción, se comprende muy claramente en el caso de los juicios de la ciencia. Por una parte, existen unos métodos muy bien fijados del nivel epistémico de su desenvolvimiento; pero por otra también existen otros de carácter ontoepistémico, más profundos de la abstracción del pensamiento integral sobre la realidad en términos globales, existenciales y filosóficos.
El concepto supone intrínsecamente la transcendencia de contextos, y no podría ser de otra forma. Porque en caso contrarios nos hallaríamos en una fase evolutiva anterior (o en el ámbito de la computación artificial) o en un anacronismo teórico intermedio sobre la naturaleza de lo cognitivo, de carácter aporístico como el naturalismo "débil" de Habermas. La transcendencia, como dije, es connatural al pensamiento abstracto sin límites referidos a un contexto prefijado de información, en un sentido funcional innato y necesario de la mente, de índole biológica (las normas valorativas a fijar en términos generales corresponderán a las de carácter lógico-estructural de la realidad mental y física que nos envuelve, así como a nuestra capacidad de recreación simbólica-emotiva casi infinita: es, en realidad, en este concreto segundo aspecto donde se justifica, al menos en este momento, de inicio, el carácter ilimitado necesario del pensar, como norma funcional permanente. De ahí, la importancia de elementos "inexplicables" como la abducción conceptual de nuevos conceptos, entre otras cosas). Es de muy difícil explicación, este proceso, pero será posible, creo, encontrar la expresión adecuada en mi futuro ensayo.
Respecto del segundo punto. Por otra parte, el límite de la consciencia (paradoja explicativa fundamental de la razón, a desentrañar más profundamente en textos posteriores), en su inmaterialidad natural (la consciencia de los animales superiores -entiendo: con cerebro y sistema nervioso central- no es distinta, en este sentido: el mundo no está en su cabeza, obviamente -su mundo, tal como lo perciben y racionalizan en cada caso- pero, en realidad, en su específica conformación sí lo "está", a modo de representación inmaterial, sólo identificable como conexiones neuronales específicas de cada situación cognitiva. El hecho de una falta de autoconsciencia en sentido fuerte por los animales no puede eliminar el carácter no material de la representación, en sentido epistemológico. Sólo así es posible ser coherente con la explicación holística -única posible en términos de aproximación a la verdad- de la razón. Los animales tienen categorías generales en su cerebro, por las que reconocen un mismo determinado tipo de estímulos externos, como otro animal, etc." FIN DEL PARÉNTESIS") limitación de la consciencia tiene su origen en la necesidad natural de situarse frente al objeto (de ahí, además, la necesidad ética de que la razón humana se imbuya de los valores éticos, porque nunca es puramente objetiva –en realidad, pese a su objetivación de todo- y de alguna forma, por principio natural y epistemológico, es siempre "extraña" al objeto de su conocimiento, como parte de "lo otro": los valores de empatía y solidaridad, en general, respecto de todo lo vivo, son fundamentales por esta razón biológica. Por otra parte, esto ya viene de sí incorporado a nuestra pensar, lo que sucede es que en la actualidad, por purismos positivistas, no se tiene muy en cuenta. Finalmente, para acabar este paréntesis, de una forma remotamente similar a como hace Kant en su fundamentación de la razón pura sobre la práctica, es una cuestión ética el autoconocimiento, la comprensión de nuestra auténtica forma de pensar y de sus fundamentos que le son propios; puesto que sólo así podremos actuar éticamente, conociendo los diversos resortes de nuestra razón, así como sus efectos morales "FIN DEL PARÉNTESIS"). La contrapartida de ello sería la omnisciencia, sin más.
Mi conclusión es que no existe una relación de carácter ontoepistémico estructural entre ambos principios (quiero decir, no existe una correspondencia epistemológica como en el caso de los principios lógicos por los que opera nuestra mente y las leyes de nuestra realidad externa aparente y evolutiva -aparente en el sentido de que es la que hemos experimentado por millones de años-). Como dije, lo inmaterial se da en todo pensamiento biológico. El problema de la autoconsciencia es derivado, en sentido epistémico, de nuestra capacidad transcendente adquirida por mecanismos evolutivos sobre la abstracción conceptual; lógicamente, este capacidad transcendente se dirige también sobre nosotros mismos, en la autoconsciencia, con el límite ya explicado de la "objetivación" que nuestra mente siempre debe llevar a cabo, lo que supone la imposibilidad de definir en términos lógico-causales típicos el plano epistémico de nuestra mente (distinto de la cuestión neurocientífica de identificar pensamientos con estados materiales de la mente). Es un problema estructural, que se deriva de la capacidad abstracta.
Si bien la capacidad abstracta es posible gracias a la transcendencia, por una parte, y al carácter limitado que impone nuestra necesidad de "objetivación", como punto de partida "en alguna parte" (el problema del recoil argument es inevitable siempre, por eso las explicaciones relativas a las bases de la cognición requieren de elementos supralógicos en sentido estricto y tradicional), por otra. Ahí está la correspondencia estructural-explicativa de nuestra mente funcional. El problema de la autoconsciencia es una derivación epistemológica de base ontológica de todo ello, con independencia de que, ahora sólo en el plano de la explicación evolutiva de la mente, ambas cosas, la autoconsciencia y la capacidad abstracta transcendente, hallan evolucionado desde causas biológicas concomitantes referidas a los homínidos. Como dije, la autoconsciencia es el resultado de la transcendencia abstractiva conceptualizante referida a nosotros mismos; pero biológicamente, en el cerebro, estos "lugares" (estas capas cerebrales y las correspondientes conexiones entre córtex prefrontal y otros lugares más primitivos del cerebro) han coevolucionado, sin duda. Seguramente la fuerza pulsional por el autoconocimiento llegó integrada no sólo con la capacidad abstracta, sino también con la empatía emocional respecto de los demás: sentir y comprender a los otros lleva necesariamente aparejado comprendernos y sentirnos a nosotros mismos (he aquí un elemento evolutivo de índole no darwinista clásica: el comportamiento cooperacional intraespecie como base de la cohesión social y cultural futuras). El elemento simbólico, necesariamente transcendente también, obviamente, coevolucionó de seguro con esta capacidad específicamente ubicada, parece ser, en las neuronas espejo.
Pese a lo que he dicho antes sobre la no imbricación estructural entre los dos principios objeto de discusión original en el presente texto, esto sólo viene referido a un plano epistémico-explicativo. Lo cual supone, de acuerdo con los límites de mi mente y de todos, que la explicación ha de tener un carácter estrictamente racional-simbólico, no lógico-causal puro. Quiero decir, en la explicación filosófica, ontoepistémica, del conocimiento, no existe conexión necesaria entre ambos principios. Sin embargo, en la explicación evolutiva sí. Esto supone que existieron causas coadyuvantes a un proceso de evolución integrado en la mente (obviamente, puesto que se daba en un lugar unificado, como es la mente humana) que desconocemos. Mi explicación, necesariamente, debía ser limitada. No obstante, sin falsa modestia, debo admitir que es la mejor que he conocido hasta el momento sobre la compleja cuestión del conocimiento humano.
Para acabar, no obstante, es bien conocido por los evolucionistas que determinadas características evolutivas que han evolucionado en un mismo espacio temporal para una especie pueden haberlo hecho de forma paralela, sin necesidad de correspondencia y conexión evolutiva específicas entre ambas, por suponer, por ejemplo, distintas formas de adaptarse a distintas formas de la presencia del mundo físico frente al ser vivo en acción evolutiva.

flower  love smiley  flower

Oh my  wave I Swear I did even exceeded my own pooping!
cheers  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  cheers

ps: I've edited for one time, for the most important mistakes. Now it's close to make good, and very initially made, sense.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 am

Hi!!

cheers I think I did cover all fronts by last montage party smiley
To be True, this is so far from the smell of napalm in the monings, but it's the Brease of Love, sometimes Intense.
Socrat Wife, for what I did read, was so tough Woman. She used to Mad public terms to him (my memory is failing or... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ); and cronics say (because he did not want to write a letter... A letter Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) that he used to say that to live with Her was like Living with a "Brioso Córcel" (Brioso--Brío--not Frío-not "Frioso" geek ), something that prepared him for the toughest missions of life.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

As I said, I did take these letters from the before post from some state of limbo thinking in bed (some moments I was not thinking of You, I guess Smile action smiley ); and for All put together, I think this Song Does Fit,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTKj_Vd5_Bk
Tremendous Chubby Checker (far from other names! Smile tongue smiley ... not turning letters around); his real name was Ernest Evans, I just Read.
Another Book then, "La importancia de llamarse Ernesto"... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Some funny connections on the Loving. Going to Task.
Oh... the day when You Truly Love me and Want to Hug me!!
Anyway, I Know and Feel: Loving True!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Friendly Hi!

cheers Coming later for little while. Big Very Big Hug!! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:31 am

Hi!!
cheers flower Razz flower cheers

Coming later today, not knowing exactly when.  Going now in a while.
While doing things, I see (I've just written) the approximetely 10 points to get developed by the "original" part of essay.  I Like it.
Going easy terms on things now.
And, Obviously, if in the future any Friendly Normal getting closer (I'm saying for the Videos of the day, mainly, at this moment) Fine, I'd Be the Same.
See in a while and for each moment, on the Loving Good!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I've got time till the 30th, abril, 2017 for finishing doctorate.  If the essay, for the Truly Important it is, takes me one or two months more than those three I said, I'll take them quite Calm.  I am Actually quite Calm.
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Oh, oh, I've just connected the Superman's Theme to my headphones. This means, as the thing coming strongest to my mind, that I'm finishing exhausted the morning Laughing geek But it does also mean I'm Tasking by some help of Inspiration (I know I could make it without Music, but it Helps to the rhythm and intensity of the stream of mind).
I Had a Good Social time today, True. I said what I said just to Explain myself a little more (because I have to known that many things had been quite missunderstood from my doing and being, from the very first time I came).
Good Bless, Going on the Force!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi!
(first, some thankfulness and respect for the space that's been given to me for posting here)

I'm telling now the very primitive and provisionary first version of the index of my "original" part.  Needing spanish.
This is not internet marketing campaign, but... who knows  Wink  Laughing  Smile

1.- Recordando las carencias de las concepciones actuales mayoritarias de la razón, en su formación “sociosimbolizada”  (mero recordatorio de la parte de crítica histórica y sus conclusiones).  Necesidad justificada de una nueva razón.

2.- Cómo empezar.  Una razón "existencial e integral".
2.1.- Origen téorico de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista: Descartes y su muro como símbolo máximo representativo de la concreción final del problema de la consciencia cognitiva.  La radicalidad de éste se pone de manifiesto, pese a la benevolencia cartesiana, en la historia filosófica subsiguiente.
2.2- Una razón integral natural.  La base neurocientífica.  Persistencia de los problemas: la definición de la consciencia.
2.3.- Necesidad de una nueva recomposición caracterizadora de la razón: el carácter transcendente.

3.- Teoría evolutiva.  Un principio funcional fundamental para la comprensión de la consciencia.
3.1- Demostración y explicación básicas de la teoría evolutiva
3.2- Orígenes de la capacidad conceptual.

4.- Límites y fundamentos de la razón funcional.
4.1.- Definición de los límites ontoepistémicos de nuestra cognición.  Parménides.  La lógica estructural de la vida.  Resultados de la física
4.2.- La transcendencia in actione.  Una nueva recomposición: la narratividad simbólica.

5.- La lógica y la matemática.  
5.1- Una primera aproximación al núcleo simbólico y de sentido original de la razón platónica evolucionada en dirección cartesiana.  
5.2- Naturaleza de lo lógico y lo matemático en sí.  Problemas básicos.

6.- Recapitulación reflexiva sobre las posibilidades y beneficios que ofrece la comprensión de la razón.  La necesidad funcional de comprender la naturaleza de la razón para sus ejercicios práctico (existencial y psicológico) y moral.
7.- El principio de empatía.  Una última reconfiguración de la razón teórica y práctica sobre la bondad humana natural.

8.- Posibilidades para la acción.  Una integración de Rorty y Habermas.  

9.- La ruptura de la razón.  La revolución.  La violencia.  Discusión sobre su legitimidad moral.

10.- La verdad.  Una teoría compleja y aproximada.

11.- El arte.  Naturaleza y funciones  evolutiva, cognitiva y psicosocial en su composición simbólica.  Contracrítica a su interpretación efectuada desde el ámbito teórico logicista.

12.- Un nuevo discurso de sentido para la convivencia, natural y transcendentemente integrador de la diversidad humana global.
flower  love smiley  flower

I don't think it's going to be possible to only take three months for it.
We'll have to wait to the birth of the springtime, at the very least, and probably some more.  My birthday could be a good date.
This debute has to be done, in my actual circumstances, by the use of the large and frontal door.  Just because it's Important, and just because it's a Qualitative Improvement, compared to all I've seen before, including my own better texts.  I Promise.
This professional of the marketing...  Suspect  Laughing  Smile
cheers  hasi  cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm

And only for very little Calm moment (before going to mandunguilles time Laughing Smile ),

all I said without knowing at all if You did ever o really Love me, or the moment when this could happen.
The Fact is that I Love You! action smiley

ps: I've got some new words to add to the title wave I think I finished cheers Laughing by now geek
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 pm

I Don't love you anymore, and this is FOREVER, but I am not wishing anything bad to you.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:35 am

HI!!

Re-starting the brainy, though doing quite easy and friendly.
Yesterday's night, in "IV Milenio" good number of things INTERESTING.
1) Exposition of reproductions of sirenes, from the beggining of the x. XIX. The first of all ( Shocked Laughing Razz ) is called the one from Fiji, though it's from Japan. It was made by the union of died bodies of a monkey and a fish. Horrible. The next, TERRIBLE, using a human part of superior body, with the fish. All looking like mummies. The next using the Human and the real living sirenes, I mean, "manatíes", those Lovely animals.
It was said that as long as these pieces did reach some very priceless price, for people travelling to this places, for them or for selling later, in those times, not so primitive but those cultures were quite separated still from occident ways of law (well, we could discuss how this would have truly influenced on it, for the facts we all know have always happened in occident, everywhere), some times people killed people for making with their body a sirene for the "market".
Terrible but Valuable Information to me.
Colón talked about sirenes, and said they were not so beautiful as Herodoto or others had said. Those "manatíes", from the distance, females, have quite developed breast, and they could make some effect on crazy fantasies of desperate sailors, out of the vision of a woman for months and months.
INTERESTING.
Obviously, Culture. Daryl Hannah, or You, have NOTHING in common with these stories. It's for sharing history. True! Razz Exclamation

2) This is the same Shocked but different: Prof. Vicente Ortiz, "Vicedecano de la facultad de psicología de Salamanca" is Very Seriosly Investigating those cases of Children having Remembrances from past lifes, from some supposed kind of "reencarnación". He has written Serious Books on it.
He says the determinant factor for a kid having this is the memory of some traumatic situations in the other life, p.e., there were cases of soldiers of war, a member of Titanic...
He also said the social and the normal developing itself into society does use to close this stream in mind, and usually these kids do forget normally.
It's Shocked Exclamation Tremendous.

3) And this is from another Program, Radio. The "Comisión Estratigráfica Internacional" is going to fix, in its next reunion, the possibility for making a new name for this actual "Epoca".
Only a second: geologic history is divided, for what I know, though not sure if there're longer periods including these: "superones, períodos, épocas, edades", each one including some of the ones following on the line here.
They're thinking about changing the actual "holoceno" by "antropoceno".
The reason: a condition for the change of "época" is the fact of the global change for the whole planet, and they think they're many proves this could be understood this way. It's being talked the date of 1945, from the first nuclear explossions.
by the measuring of the "isótopos radioactivos" on the atmosphere and on the solid land, on following "estratos" since the fixed 1945, there's a global chance for the composition of these two spaces for the whole planet. The worse measures were in 1963, when nuclear proves were so intense and quantitatively so many ones.
Adding to this the fact of the "global warming", caused by human, as the thing I talked before, they are thinking about using "antropo" for defining the time when Human did start to be one of most importants agents for the definition of the geologic epoques, periods and eras; well, supposedly for the future.
The other day, when a little Mad ("little" Laughing - Razz Neutral action smiley ) I was talking about this; next to the social Unequalities Growing Up for all nations, inside of them and comparing ones from the "first world" to others from the "third world". bout these things, Well Known by All, I was talking.
Well, as I say, the Pope and many other Ones Have been Talking about this.
We can Build Up, by the real chances we have (obviously a comet crashing the earth or a megavulcano exploding are too much for all of us), the Future of Human and of Earth. Both are Going so Close Together!

And now going to Task again. Just Want to Help!
On the Loving Good, so Much. I am not obsessed about those things. I Want to Help, and I'll Do with all of my brain and my heart, but I Want to Live too.
And I Love You so!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:38 am

Hi!!

Though Obviously and Fortunetely I am not the fiction character of the General Hummel, from "The Rock" Movie, this soundtrack does Feel Good, for some recreation beyond the argument but just from the Sound, to a quite Socialized One, me.
And the reason of the post, for game:
it's not that I've been doing work and after taking a look at the time I may have said: oh, wow, how much work for this time; no; it's that a couple of minutes, in this Tremendous and Truly Useful couple of minutes, time passed like 10 or more, at the very least. But I Was Doing so Good.
This is a psycologic contradiction, because when You're having fun, as me now, time passes so fast, and it's just the opposite: the real 10 minutes should seem to be just a couple of them, at the very least.
But I think the cognitive working of my brain has taken the whole, or at the very least the main, conscience of mine, and on its Rendiment, over normal averaged doing of mine, has "decided" time was or had to be longer.
It's wave but True.
Flexibility and Ability for the Focusing and Rendiment of our Brain are Tremendous.
And now I've got tired my brain. For this post, for the deep selfreflection this did mean to me, in a relatively short space of time.
A couple of minutes and OK again.
Adoring You, my Beautiful Silhouette of Mine, my Eyes!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi!!

As I promised yesterday (this time yesterday does only mean "yesterday", the day before today geek Laughing Smile True!), sharing this last text with some editions.
As I said in the last post, this is nothing for the stream of discussions fighties or anything on this; it's my Work to the World I'm Sharing.
"Conclusiones: del realismo metafísico al fisicalismo materialista de alcance ontológico. Necesidad de una nueva propuesta filosófica.

Los tres grandes momentos de la historia del pensamiento occidental previos a la eclosión de la posmodernidad podrían bien sintetizarse en la siguiente nomenclatura: a) el logos clásico, donde no hay contradicción óntica consciente en el saber definido sobre la capacidad epistémica supuestamente ilimitada de la mente humana –considerada reflejo no mediado del logos general rector del universo-, en su correcta constitución y desarrollo cognitivos, para conocer la verdad absoluta del mundo; b) la dualidad cristiana entre la fe y la razón, concretada en muy diversas formas de interrelación; y c) la búsqueda de la objetividad en sentido estricto del mundo, mediada y reconstruida por la razón lógica-empírica, consciente de sí y de su natural contraposición cognitiva objetivante frente a lo físico y exterior a su propia inmanencia inmaterial, con un variable escepticismo epistemológico de respuesta en cada caso.
El viejo realismo metafísico según el cual las cosas (o las ideas, recordemos la secular polémica medieval entre el nominalismo y el universalismo) existen tal y como las conocemos, con independencia de nuestra consciencia y percepción, sufrió un duro revés mucho antes del descubrimiento del principio físico de incertidumbre de Heisenberg, con Descartes. El racionalismo cartesiano –origen de la filosofía de la consciencia- constituyó el primer paso firme –de seguro, involutariamente- por el cambio hacia el idealismo metafísico, que afirma que la realidad cognoscitiva es un mundo fenoménico filtrado por el tamiz de nuestros sentidos y de nuestra consciencia perceptiva e intelectual. Kant es el forjador fundamental de esta teoría, que se mantuvo mayoritaria en Europa, aunque con formulaciones muy diversas, hasta casi finales del S. XIX.
En el S. XX el realismo metafísico resurge en parte, si bien muy alejado de su vitalidad de antaño, gracias a las aportaciones de Frege, sobre: a) el argumento de la presencia indubitada del cuerpo, que contiene el yo (como punto de partida de todos los contenidos de la conciencia) en el espacio físico; el cual es per se –el yo físico- la realidad externa más paradigmática; b) la noción de referencia, al menos en lo que se refiere específicamente al ámbito de la filosofía analítica, cuyo principio es la objetivación pura del lenguaje, la cual conforma las bases para otra clase de realismo filosófico: el lingüístico, si bien autores como el “segundo” Wittgenstein (y bastantes otros después) se encargarán de discutir muy seriamente la hipostatización excesiva del fenómeno del lenguaje como “realidad de realidades”.
Pero es la progresiva autoafirmación material del método científico, en todas las esferas relevantes de la realidad social, la causa fundamental de una nueva clase de realismo ingenuo que se impone como metadiscurso de fundamentación de lo posmoderno (fenómeno psicosociológico en buena parte explicable por la psicología de la Gestalt, en términos de la economización natural de esfuerzos cognitivos por parte del hombre medio: en el sentido de que éste a menudo se ve introducido en el mundo por medio de la simbología cultural propia de la ciencia y la tecnología). Se trata del fisicalismo concebido no como “simple” presupuesto metodológico científico –una idealización con finalidades epistémicas, sistemáticas y propedéuticas) para operar en el marco empírico, sino como principio ontológico de lo real. Este fisicalismo permea y patrimonializa intelectual y existencialmente el metadiscurso de sentido que, de hecho, estructura como principio de significación global –necesariamente holística-, toda concepción de la realidad. Es obvio, además, que esta concepción reduccionista se ha incorporado plenamente a la ortodoxia de la perspectiva cognitiva específica sobre el ser humano en tanto que objeto –y sujeto- de la investigación y de su correspondiente explicación y/o comprensión.
El fisicalismo supone una radicalización con respecto al realismo metafísico -aún vigente en muchos ámbitos filosóficos (NOTA PP: es muy destacable la propuesta de XXX y su recurso a la matemática como fundamento cierto de que lo percibido como real disfruta de tal carácter (en lo que se trata, sin duda, de un planteamiento esencialmente platónico), aunque sea como norma de mínimos epistemologizados, esto es, admitiendo los problemas inherentes al recoil argument, sobre todo, y planteando las correspondientes alternativas en forma de un realismo moderado)- en tanto que transciende el ámbito meramente epistemológico y metodológico –de la certeza idealizada, por simplificación apriorística de carácter filosófico implícito, del conocimiento posible sobre la verdadera substancia de lo real- para adentrarse en la esfera de la ontología fundamental. La metáfora rortiana del espejo de la naturaleza se reformula en términos de materialismo –científico- constitutivo. Ya no se trata de que el término “gnoseología”, definible como teoría del conocimiento, se haya visto por doquier sustituido por el de “epistemología” que, de acuerdo con el diccionario de la RAE, es la doctrina que estudia los fundamentos y los métodos de la ciencia (cito esta especialización terminológica porque es muy relevante en todos los sentidos para mi línea de argumentación general); sino de que el aspecto mental en sí se ha visto reducido a la pura materialidad, de un modo semejante al elaborado por Ernst Mach en su teoría de los elementos, alabada por, entre otros, el propio Albert Einstein. De acuerdo con sus tesis principales, esta nueva constituitividad plena de lo material no sólo estructura la realidad física externa sino que, además, es susceptible de ser extrapolada a toda explicación sobre lo humano, incluido el ámbito propio de la mente, sin ninguna reflexión adicional de tipo ontológico y/o epistemológico. La relevancia del resultado teórico-explicativo que se deriva no es baladí: el monismo puro triunfa sobre el dualismo en la explicación de la consciencia, reducida de forma ficticia a la pura materia. ¡Qué tremendo contrasentido fundamental!
Pero el monismo es el resultado del dogmatismo que no desea o que es incapaz de asumir los presupuestos biocognitivos que condicionan y posibilitan nuestro sistema de conocimiento, entendido en sentido abstracto pero natural o biológico. Se trata de un dogmatismo que es también incapaz de integrar de forma consistente la intelección puramente lógica-causal de elementos problemáticos tales como: el recoil argument, las antiquísimas paradojas de Parménides y Zenón, el origen y principio de la autoconsciencia, el principio de incertidumbre –en su auténtica dimensión epistémica global respecto de la realidad-, las profundas implicaciones de las contradicciones cuántica y relativista respecto de las leyes lógicas que estructuran y determinan nuestro propio pensar (ejemplos básicos: el fenómeno de la superposición de estados cuánticos o las paradojas espacio-temporales de Einstein), que sin duda suponen un indicio claro de su innata incapacidad para la omnisciencia final; la necesidad metafísica implícita en toda explicación cosmológica universal ni, por supuesto, los conceptos generales del infinito o de la nada absoluta.
La ignorancia radical del papel estructural de lo transcendente en la conformación del conocimiento ha dado lugar a un materialismo cientifista (“de la vanidad omnisciente cuasidivina”) que, por su propia configuración y fundamento, deslegitima y desvaloriza -en sede social y en sede psicológica- los principios epistémicos de ponderación normativamente crítica de la verdad, así como los de carácter transcendente, moral y espiritual, relativos a la realidad global del ser humano. La ciencia en acción no tiene problemas en este sentido, pero sí sufre de ellos, en estas condiciones apriorísticas férreamente fijadas, todo intento de comprensión integral del ser humano y la vida; en ´terminos filosóficos ontoepistémicos, existenciales y morales. El metadiscurso del sentido ontológico-explicativo ha de ser, en realidad, inmanentemente transcendente, por el doble motivo de constituir, al unísono: la fundamentación epistémica-biológica de partida para el desarrollo cognitivo, por una parte; y, por otra, la necesidad natural intrínseca al carácter limitado y en absoluto cuasidivino del discurrir cognitivo, moral y espiritual del ser humano.
Si bien no debe confundirse el término “transcendental” de origen kantiano con el de “transcendente”, las implicaciones consubstanciales entre ambos conceptos son evidentes. El carácter transcendental deviene consecuencia imperiosa de la situación de consciencia perceptiva que reconstruye, más o menos adecuadamente y por razones epistémicas (de carácter bioevolutivo: la elusión de este concepto es el problema de base de la filosofía kantiana, si bien resulta obviamente muy disculpable, en términos históricos), el entorno frente al cual aquélla se sitúa. Esta situación de la consciencia de “hallarse frente” es originaria e innata, y su carácter necesariamente integrado en todo proceso cognitivo constituye el origen de los problemas de todo intento de explicación y de comprensión de totalidad. Es una problemática que sólo puede solucionarse, en el ámbito teórico -aunque sin obviar las consecuencias simbólicas correspondientes-, por medio de un cambio radical en el discurso ontoepistémico. Dicho cambio supone, en primer lugar, comprender el carácter de necesariedad del metadiscurso de sentido simbólico (por causa de las limitaciones intrínsecas de nuestra mente para acceder al conocimiento absoluto; algo que se comprende de forma muy elemental con la aportación de las referidas excepciones obligatorias al conocimiento cierto y perfecto en términos clásicos); y, en segundo lugar, comprender que dicho carácter necesario supone una invalidación lógica (NOTA PP: la demostración lógica requiere de contextos lógicamente homogeneizables; cuando uno de los elementos objeto de la reflexión racional de índole lógica es irreductible a la ortodoxia clásica de sus normas y estructuras –me refiero no sólo a la lógica formal, sino también a las lógicas no clásicas- se produce un salto de abstracción conceptual que la lógica epistémicamente lineal no puede comprender y, por ello, se produce una invalidación lógica de la relación de tal carácter que queríamos establecer de partida. Esto obedece a que las normas lógicas desempeñan una papel de mínimos muy estricto. Las causas y consecuencias ontoepistémicas demostrables de esta “disfuncionalidad” habitual en los intentos de demostración lógica constituyen un elemento esencial para el desarrollo del núcleo teórico del presente ensayo), si bien de origen natural, del fisicalismo ontológico; así como, a su vez, una confirmación de lo transcendente, en términos no puramente kantianos, sino como fundamento inherente a todo proceso cognitivo.
Los principios activos y funcionales de la razón operan con carácter naturalmente transcendente respecto de los conocimientos y las experiencias previas, al elaborar nuevo conocimiento. Se trata de un proceso de abducción conceptual, en términos peircenianos (de Charles S. Peirce), de carácter dialéctico complejo y cuya forma constitutiva es de naturaleza narrativa-simbólica y abstracta. El sentido de lo inteligido como idea no es una cuestión reconducible a lo estrictamente lógico-causal; es precisa una fundamentación epistémica de naturaleza abstracta superior.
Al igual que sucede con la consciencia, pues en caso contrario, el funcionalismo computacional de los estados mentales debería considerarse la antesala de la inteligencia artificial auténtica; lo cual, obviamente, no es. La explicación también tiene un carácter doble en este caso: el correspondiente a lo enunciado en líneas anteriores sobre los límites de la razón lógica, y el fundado en la evolución de la mente: me refiero a la aparición de la capacidad conceptual, al significado de la capacidad de transcender contextos previos en los planos fenomenológicos de lo físico, en sede antropológica de la mente abstractiva en evolución.
Esta justificación general de lo transcendente en sede epistémica conecta, en el ámbito filosófico, el plano de lo tradicionalmente considerado como cognoscible (plano descriptivo y explicativo; en el cual también se incardina lo científico) con el plano o esfera, tradicionalmente separada, de lo valorativo. Todo ello da sentido y razón de la importancia del conocimiento y pensamiento simbólicos para el pensamiento abstracto, en general (la potencia explicativa, sugestiva y evocadora de la metáfora es un caso paradigmático al respecto, y su relevancia teórica-explicativa aquí supera ampliamente la que de forma típica se deriva de su carácter de “simple” tropo literario). Por otra parte, también dota de sentido teórico explicativo a las tesis de A.R. Damasio y otros neurocientíficos que reconocen abiertamente las limitaciones de la explicación científica tradicional para comprender el fenómeno dado de la autoconsciencia. Aun sobre las bases de su nuevo y revolucionario enfoque científico de la dinámica y configuración del cerebro, concebido como un órgano sistémicamente integrado en el cuerpo físico, con sus propios subsistemas y circuitos neuronales; estos autores de dan cuenta de que se necesita algo más que los razonamientos objetivamente descriptivos y lógico-causales de la ciencia. Sus aportaciones son fundamentales para comprender los principios científicos sobre los que se apoya el presente ensayo de base holística integracional.
A modo de enumeración sistemática, las principales consecuencias de los procesos intelectuales y sociológicos comentados pueden resumirse del siguiente modo:
a) En el ámbito teórico del discurso filosófico:
- De un modo general, se vacía de significado cualquier metadiscurso simbólico cognitivo (esto es, la narración de sentido) distinto del monismo de la simplificación ontológica ficticia.
- En un sentido concreto, referido a los diversas formas posibles de la actividad intelectiva humana, se deslegitima, de forma más o menos expresa y más o menos radical, la investigación filosófica y moral; si bien no así, o al menos en una medida muy inferior, la investigación social que tiende por principio metodológico a identificarse con el modelo de la ortodoxia científica impuesta y al uso.
b) En el ámbito práctico del mundo de la vida, acontecen unos resultados sociológicos y culturales que exceden, con mucho, los que se podrían previsiblemente atribuir a las posiciones teóricas del relativismo o, siquiera, del contextualismo cultural. Se trata de unos efectos de desculturación moral auténtica, la cual se introduce subrepticiamente en el sistema colectivo de la conceptualización psicosocial de lo ético-axológico por medio de un universo simbólico de sentido en que la razón absoluta (lógica, metodológica y epistémicamente perfecta, y potencialmente omnisciente) se sitúa en la cúspide existencialmente irracional de una nueva realidad de carácter -ficticio y supuesto- amoral. El monopolio de la razón lógica-causal sobre el mundo del pensamiento siempre lleva aparejada la instrumentalización amoral de “lo otro”, concepto inclusivo de “el/la otro/a”; por la razón psicobiológica fundamental de la objetivación cognitiva consubstancial al pensamiento lógico-causal; el cual, como ya predijo Heidegger, aunque sin acabar de comprender su dimensión antropológica natural, conforma el principio de la otredad y de la instrumentalización existencial desprovista de connotaciones y límites morales.

De acuerdo con el carácter de estos postulados, constitutivos de una perspectiva nada halagüeña en el horizonte humano más o menos inmediato, el interés filosófico y moral personal me ha empujado a redactar este trabajo e intentar, grosso modo, lo siguiente:
-En primer lugar, me he propuesto describir, desde una perspectiva filosófica histórica, el proceso por el cual el realismo metafísico precartesiano, una vez superada la “modestia” cognitiva kantiana del idealismo fenomenológico-transcendental, y gracias al prestigio social y fáctico de la ciencia, se traduce, con carácter de conclusión epistémica inevitable, en un fisicalismo materialista de alcance ontológico esencial, mucho más allá, en realidad, de su reconocido carácter de principio metodológico de la investigación científica. Por otra parte, he intentado mostrar sintéticamente el modo en que otras manifestaciones teóricas de elevado rango histórico (la aportación objetivista de Frege, el pragmatismo acrítico, la filosofía analítica, la noción misma del fin de la metafísica…) han coadyuvado de modo decisivo a la consolidación del proceso descrito en el punto anterior. Para hacer esta tarea posible, es del todo preciso orientarse a la realización de una reflexión de base holística y diacrónica sobre la historia y la actualidad de la filosofía, al objeto de esclarecer la auténtica naturaleza y dimensión –así como sus repercusiones teóricas y prácticas- de los límites de nuestra razón.
- En segundo lugar, me he visto en la obligación filosófica y moral de intentar probar que, tanto desde una perspectiva estrictamente lógica-racional (por medio del replanteamiento de los límites estructurales, funcionales y fenoménicos del conocimiento) cuanto desde una perspectiva bioevolutiva y psicológica básica (en buena sintonía con el giro naturalista de la filosofía de la ciencia), no hay justificación intelectual legítima para los planteamientos antifilosóficos y/o, ahondando en mi tesis, antimetafísicos.
- A modo de prueba discursiva final, me debería resultar posible mostrar las implicaciones de los puntos anteriores en lo que se refiere a la imposibilidad física (en términos neurofuncionales, quiero decir) y filosófica de separar de forma estricta la dimensión lógica-descriptiva de la mente respecto de la esfera valorativa y transcendente. Sobre la sistematización racional de un principio de modestia cognitiva, percibo como factible el desarrollo de las verdaderas claves “transhistóricas” de los problemas filosóficos, así como un moderado intento para su explicación. El principio de abstracción cognitiva preside todo proceso mental de intelección consciente, y lo hace siempre dentro de un sistema complejo –damasiano, en términos neuronales y neurológicos- de percepciones mentales (“desde afuera y desde adentro” de la mente) de naturaleza integrada pero heterogénea, sobre las bases biológicas de la conexión de las diversas capas evolutivas del cerebro y de la participación esencial de los sistemas nervioso central y hormonal del cuerpo físico. Hallado todo esto, igualmente creo que debería ser posible darle contenido justificativo, argumental y significativo a las consecuencias fundamentales que se pueden extraer de un agregado informacional de semejante calado filosófico, a los efectos de proceder a la elaboración inicial de un principio de comprensión de carácter holístico y estructural de la realidad, en términos de totalidad. A partir de este principio, en sede de una nueva concepción comprensiva de las ideas y los problemas filosóficos fundamentales, confío en poder describir las bases teóricas –naturalmente, de carácter inmanente y transcendente- de lo que refiero en el duodécimo punto del índice de este ensayo, esto es: un nuevo sentido filosófico y vital para la convivencia pacífica, libre y justa, integrador de la diversidad humana global".

ps: it's the definitive first version to send to the university. Going to some more Task, on the Loving!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi!!

The More I think (and this is as easy as to let the time passing by) about those Pictures, the More Speechless I am.
I've posted those two Ones, but I could have posted All the same.
How Much Inspiration, How Much Joy You're Bringing.
And it's True that the evocative Image that comes to my Mind, into and for Fantasy, is from a context of classic movie, as "femme fatale", Veronica Lake type, or Heroine, Barbara Stanwyck kind. All Really Good for You Shining Good.
Dreamy Dress, Dreamy You and Dreamy Night!!
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: and I took another fast look to the text I posted, and it's true, it is good. Improvable (but probable geek scratch Laughing Razz Smile ) but good.
Thank You!! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:46 am

Hi!!

What a cuteness, this Lovely Friend of us! Such a Very Nice Posting, Always. Since I Remember.
God Bless You "angelblue".

And Here going again. Taking some easy time from studies till monday.
Yesterday's night I did also read some on Ortega y Gasset. I'll share some idea later, beside my own opinion, of course (I am having an opinion! Are you sure? Laughing Smile Razz ). He was very Bright, pupil of Heidegger. There's some Aristocratic Sense in him, but in another way, different. Focused not in the blood nation or the power, but in the Duties and the Selfimposing of the one for the Permanent Improving of oneself, by the previous Drawing of the Right Finish-lines.
I think I did almost say everything on him! Laughing
My only critic would be about the ways he's Expressing. All Touching Human Needs Very True Caring of Words, for the Essential Respect. Without Respect for some ones (this is different to True Critic from Honesty), and this means a True Base of Human Global Empathy that sometimes may be so subtile but that Exists, the highest goal gets some weird achievements at once, always.
i finished on this subject today. It's just that I did sleep well, number of hours I Was Needing.
Though (and this is Laughing Exclamation ) I had some dreams in the time of the dawn that... I was training for the box world championship or something like this. And there were many Ladies going and coming, always in some distant touch, because my brain was focused in the True worries about the fighting Embarassed Laughing ; and there were too many showers... All were problems to me! (so much water can not be healthy for a person I was saying ) lol! Smile Razz and I was not asking myself for where I was going, but I was also quite wave (as in real live Laughing action smiley ) and asking myself why are you going to organize all these things affraid ! And I was training, and some tension that was going on even after waking up for a while and falling asleep again.
But the Rest Was True! I Was Needing so Much, my Brain!
Coming later for a while, for some more little talk (I am really wishing! geek Laughing Smile ).
Always on the Loving True for Always!
flower cheers love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

The Movie "Alice Sweet Alice" I did start Watching, in the old TV Program "Noche de lobos", space for terror Movies. But I did not end it.
For this reason, and for something related to unconscient selfrejection, I did not say this among the ones I had seen before coming.
Well, going to Task.
I've not Watched the All Star Big Match. I'm doing today. It was too late.
I'm quite party smiley for Watching it True.
And though I can not understand the reasons for all that has been happening to me, from so many different sides, just for the fact of being different (this is the only reason, in fact), I am ready to keep working.
Peace in Ucraine is such an INSPIRATIONAL SOURCE, to my Heart.
For things like this I'm Working. Because withouth these reasons, my Liking of Philosophy and Pure Thinking would probably end in my Reading and, maybe, someday, some Conclusions written, "a la Sócrates" ways, but quite worse because I'd not be sharing a thing till just the end.
I did not have, personal terms (I'm Living between two worlds) Real, a bad weekend at all.
And, also, Children are such a Big Source for INSPIRING STRENGHT AND TRUE WILLING FOR MAKING THINGS A LITTLE BETTER.

PS: for Them and for Peace I am Still Here; though the Conspiracy, that should End. Now. Normal Communication. Not necessary big letters. You can see my doing related to Zimbio Pictures of the day, or some other Nice from Whosay... This is it. They and People with Them are Doing so Nice to me.
It's Not necessary to Kill the Good geniuses. You can bet there're things much worse and deserving punishment much more than me, in this world.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi!

How are things. Here not bad, but going to be quite sincere. I'm sorry.
The incoherency of human behaviour, a classic, is so well reflected in the comparisson between the organization of Amfar galas and the way I've been treated for years. Left a lone as an ugly piece of Socrat! affraid Laughing Smile
C'est la vie, and there's not a definitive cure at all, there's only some paliative caring possible.
The alternative, as it's used to be in these cases, is not very nice. My Mom's cousin talk about atomic boms, as definitive cures, including the Rodríguez and the manking surnames action smiley
Tonight I did have a nightmare. It's not the first time. I am inside of a dark place, no light, and I'm listening to weird noises, and feeling some strange presences around, and though I'm pushing the button of the light, it's not clearing anything, the darkness around. And it's quite enough, the anxiety.
I'm not accepting anything but the Direct and Honest Truth, About Everything! And I don't Accept any Authority "selfsituated" over me, as a Person with All of Human Rights from All Civilized Constitutions or the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, for any kind of Directing of my Life, from all these past years or for the future action smiley

Obviously, this Beautiful Coming Movie, "El libro de la vida" is not going to capture my attention at all. I mean, never as true real reflection f reality, but as some possible meaningful and honest messaging about something solid and coherent. The "Trustie" me is something that does exist no longer for things happening around me.
And a confession I have to say. If my Mother or Somebody from my Family had some Serious Health Problem because of the Stress for the money, I Swear I think I could Never forget and forgive, the anonymous and experimental (=unsensitive and other things I'm closing my mouth about going further, by now, depending on the answers) Brutal Richness around me.
I Was Just True!

And, coming back to the "ordinary" things. I have not been talking about Nietzsche as a clon of Brooke Shields, Ladies and Gentlemen (this corportive nationalism against the stranger is Blessing and Meaningful to me! wave action smiley ), but now that you're saying, to think about her with a big moustache is a good Cure for the sexual anxieties.
I did not say it, you said it.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I'm Very Focused in my Honest and so Clear Duties.
Nietzsche talks about himself as a "posthumous" Author (though not very humorous about Laughing Smile geek ), I guess I'm going to be the same, though quite Much Better as Results for Human, if I'm Ever Listened and Understood. Something, that, for the developing of things from the living, I'm starting to Seriously Doubt about.
Today Working on the first epigraph of my index. I'm Developing Well.
Though all the (...), I am Quite Focused in Giving the Very Best of me!

Good, Always Loving!!
yes, becuause even in that situation, irreversible, probably though not sure, I talked about, the human impossibility for the forgiveness would not end my Loving. it would just increase my inner pain from the contradictions from this life.
I Swear!! action smiley Razz
God Bless Us All, Long and Healthy Life to All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi!

I've been talking to my thesis Director/Professor, right now, for a good number of minutes. He is reading quietly everything. I've had such Very Gentle words. This is quite Motivational too, for Keep on Working.
Now, the first I'm going to do is to number the number of pages the actual version of the essay could have for editing a book. Childish.
Well, Seeing later and Always Good on the Loving!

ps: Brooke Shields face is the Most Beautiful and Shiningly Expressive of All I've ever Seen in my Life action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi!

Hi There!
I don't know what's happening to me, but when I'm actually falling asleep, I fall asleep. Oh my, yesterday evening the same. For almost an hour. This means I'm making my Work -I must be tired- and also that I'm getting quite relaxed. Good!
Now going to some more Task.
I'll Watch tonight the Oscars at 10 hour, synthetic summary during a couple of hours. I can not take more, on these days. Though, at some Beautiful Moments I think I'll Have to Use Well the palms! tongue smiley
Now going to Prepare all I've been achieving in mind on symbolism. This week I'm finishing the first epigraph.
Big Hug and on the Loving True for Always!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Quite "tupat" after the working day. Now a little more ordered the working task.
Going Easy.
Hug Good!!
Coming later for little easy nice posting!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next