Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Because of my doing Here, this is quite probably one of the days I am Most Proud of, of All.
Sorry me, guys, but this time I'm saying it: Good Job!  Smile  wave  cheers
And Ideas I did reached for my essay as primitively written ones -introducing main lines of the reason, for start, as long as I'm using it before have explained it completely, something that's going to catch the whole essay- (though the brilliant brutality is more little than when they become definitive  geek  scratch  Laughing ) are not less Good, True.
I am not  Very Happy , just Truly Childish  cheers  Exclamation
Now some deserved nice Resting time.
Coming later for a little easy nice post.
On the Loving True!!
cheers  flower  love smiley  flower  cheers

ps: Good Nice Friendly Pictures Up There Around too!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi Good! Smile action smiley

This normality is exasperating Laughing Smile
It's going to be the rule.
this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15qXDM23Sk
Beautiful!
And words under the Video: what we hear transform our brains and our lifes.
And now something that it's able to exasperate me but now:
is not the same about what we do Watch, Learn, Think or Dream?
In different ways (Music has something so Primitive, Fundamental and Influential!; Poetry is already reaching there I guess, when it Captures, Expresses, the inner rhythm and harmony inside of words and verses), I am Sure that Yes.
Making the Process and the Results up, turned into what we Watch, Learn, Think or Dream, it is something where all get involved with all.
This Conscience can not be made up by only one, but with time and some inspiring ones, I am Sure it can be changed for good, as True Improvement Affecting the Practic Living of All.
flower love smiley flower

ps: did you (from now on normal letter, excepting exceptions Smile Laughing Smile ) notice how slowly I did think! ( Shocked affraid Laughing cheers party smiley action smiley )
Coming later for little while nice talk post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:19 pm

And THANKS to YOU, also!!
cheers hasi flower sunny love smiley sunny flower hasi cheers

ps: Feeling better the physical body but still taking care, True. Coming later for another Heartfelt Hug, though the Truth is 24 hs. a day for all of the year TOGETHER!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello!!

How are things. I've been doing things. I'm so balanced mind and heart that even the communication, direct, to banks or big enterprises does not stress me! affraid Exclamation wave cheers Laughing
Though, I have also an immediate coming event that keeps me sad; the Highly Lovely dog of my Sister will have to be sacrified on the next days I'm already sure. She will be doing so bad with this. I'm doing all I can, and keeping calm throughout the Real sadness for this. Nela is her name.
Well, this is the Life. Coming and Going. And Always, the going, usually Really sad. So much conscience and empathy... sometimes it is not so good, to be human. But we are.
I'm doing my job.
And on the Loving!! action smiley Razz
One more post for the morning, and coming for little easy nice in the evening.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi,

I've entered the web of videos and I've seen how Mexico is very Famous there.
Supposing there will not be problems, I'll send a letter to Vero and Husband Kelle, apologizing for the lack of touch and asking if possible for some explanation about the whole stuff of events going back and forth from so many places, for the last years and actually much more.
The matter of neighbours disturbing me at night, today at 2 or 3 a.m. beating things, and the microphones have me a "little" Angry, but quite far from being a danger.  These things and what's behind are a Danger, Social terms upon Civil Rights.
I'd be ableto forget all these things if they Truly Get Stopped (neighbours out of my life and the same about the spying).  All it's made from a Perverted departuring, so it's have to be Ended in a Clear way.
I'm not sure I'm getting an answer from Vero.
It's nothing personal, but the stream of ignorance about me that I've perceived from all instances in real life is truly scaring to me, actually.
I'll send a letter to them, Super True and Friendly, whatever happened in the past.  The non answering is something quite well known to me, don't you think, Lady?  I'm Healthily Used to this.
Anyway, Good Intentions True.
Just a Honest Answer.
My mood all this situation has been becoming worse and worse (things I described before, mainly: I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE THIS WAY TOWARDS A PERSON WITH MY INTELLIGENCE AND MY SENSITIVITY, thinking it's going to work; the only coherent alternative is the Willing for hurting me).  Though, I'm Listening Friendly and Honestly to what Vero and Kelle may Want to Tell me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi!!

Today another Conference: "Les moltes maneres de mirar. Intel·ligència i percepció". Interesting till already "hurt"! geek bounce cheers
The only thing I have to add to last text is a little explanation (well, this is what I think) on how -and the reasons why- the metaphysic limit does also work for the talking about the nothing: it's impossible and you have to talk about something.
One time I have argumented less or more well this point, I'll have finished this.
I'm not sharing all texts from the book, but this I thought was key. It's less or more revolutionary, about the concept of the reason, I think. Though it's so complex and difficult, like Exploring virgin territories of the thinking, that do need so much time to reflect on it. Though, not all epigraphys are going to be so difficult like this or the first on the symbolism. Two weeks by epigraph, anyway, nobody's taking from me I guess Laughing Smile
God Bless, See later and Always on the Loving True!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:57 am

Hi,

oh my, the head is wave I need the Weekend for Rest more than the air I'm breathing right now. geek So True!
It's just that the talky talky I used to be when I came for the first times and those first years I have just traslated into the philosophic concepts, and it's really tough. For each concept I have to deal with so many written lines, explaining.
Yesterday I was listening to the radio, Nice program about couples breaking up. Obviously, we have never broken up because we have never been a couple, real life terms, at the very least. But there's some Change, on time, to my Feelings.
It's difficult to me to explain how I'm feeling about the Brooke Shields Persona.
I will always remember the fights and the insulting, of course (it's good to not forget, for learning for the next times in life); but I Swear I've Forgiven All; even those new that may be coming.
And she's so Far.
But it's actually More than "what could have been and, so Painfully, could never be". Paradoxically, there's some Proximity, some True Affection that I'm Feeling, as Admiration too.
I don't need the Touch, physical or romantic, anymore; but I Like this Person so Much. Beyond the Sexy she is (it's Tremendous to me; but well, this is only superfficial and there're many other Women who are Sexy; and men too, I am one of them Laughing Smile Wink ), there's some Connection, Uninterested.
Among all the mess, there's some Wide Truth, from and upon the Best of Human I think. I'm talking about the Soul.
So Different, so very Different We are; but There're some Misterious Spaces to me where I See some almost Cosmic Connection.
It's All at a Much Easier and Calmer Level of the Heart (and it's not a matter of impotency, as another radio program said the other day, about men who are dealing with post-traumatic effects from wars and that have this problem before women who they Wish and Want so Much, when they probably have no sexual problems with the "normal" ones; in the Real World, Physical Presence, this did never happen to me, this Feeling; it was the opposite, I was controlling the pulsion, too much violent because: the longing years and years, the years closed in the internet and the fights and insults too; sexuality and violence have some connections as functional structures in our brains).
And it's Beatiful.
All I Want is People Feeling Safe and Good, and Being Good to One Each Other.
And this was the Easy, now going back to Task.
LOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi!!

How are things!! To me You More Beautiful than ever, but a little too much thin, sorry me, have to say Razz action smiley
Daughters Know!!!
Now in a while going to meal. Here hamburgers today. Good Everywhere study tongue Razz
The mental rest does feel so Good! I was working on the second point of the essay, the fixing of the cartesian wall. I did it in the historic perspective, written by now, and, only on paper but quite well developed (sometimes this, somethimes directly on the computer screen, depending, the mood and, mainly, the state of mind and the state of the knowledge and the wills for one way or another), in the conceptual perspective, describing the conceptual context I think Descartes, in fact, was theorically facing up. Going Well and in Progress, but not going too far.
I Love You so, I Love You More!!
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:16 am

Hi Beautiful Morning; Focused!!

If each time You're picking a fight with me You're going to do this, we can fight for 60 seconds a minute, 60 ones and hour and so... Smile cheers hasi :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TReycQsmXH8
These things are GOOD! VERY GOOD!
Wishing Best Luck for Capturing the Attention and Following from the Largest Audience Possible! If any idea Good about if for Good, I'll Share. If not, just the Happy Supporting.
cheers cheers cheers

Going to Work too. That Movie, at the end of 4 pages of videos Holly's Holly, 2012, I think, Sounds and Looks Nice, the Argument. Familiar Movie for make notice some feet on earth chances for we all looking around better. It's Nice Try, and it's for Nice Time. When I have to rest and find out one of these Movies, if I have time, I use to Watch them. Good job. These are subjects that never get out of the "fashioned" film world. It's important to keep doing better and better.
As, less or more humble, I Honestly Think We're Doing too!! action smiley Razz
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:49 am

This conscient and deep Hate is something new to me, it's True. Now I've Experimented almost all of the principal feelings of the living.
Though I Do Hate them with All of my Heart, so True; the Fact of Admiting and Understanding Politely my own weakness -this is what Hate does mean; well, and something more, obviously in this case: , like cruelty, continuity, unsensivity, evil cowardness...- and my Unperfection Does Let me to Follow my Living quite Easy about my own judgement on myself. It's Normal I Hate them and All Making with them. Anybody would Feel the same. And it's True. So, I am not breaking my head on this.
I'm Very Focused in my Studying, it's Important. to me and to my True and Honest Willing for Helping All of the Resting Part of the Human geek Smile Razz So True. I am not thinking about those ones, I know How I'm Feeling about the Hate towards them, as the Love towards Brooke; but I'm Going on quite Balanced and Well for All the things.
Now going to Task Well and Focused, taking any free time I'm having for my studying. It's Important and it's Helping. My human and normally weak subjectivity can not disguise my True Good Feelings for the Human, and the True Inspiration these Feelings Do Bring to me for Working Hard.
Well, and, also, some Very Tremendous Pictures I am not commenting a simple thing else about.

ps: now calling tesis Director, for an interview about the first part of the essay. Crossing fingers affraid Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi,

this is not only for selfprotection or for protection of my personal interests, it's for the Caring of All.
The Book I'm writing is going to be, I have to tell out, more than good. Fundamental for the Sense, for the ideas and for the way of explaining them (such a difficult thing to do that I've been training and see the true results on it, so much!).
for this, the Best would be to Help and take some care of me, in Honest ways that don't disturb me.
don't you understand this is Important!
Sometimes I doubt it and sometimes I think it's known.
I am Shocked about my own progress, totally out of any humbleness have to say. And you know this is not my usual, I've had to be very evidently convinced about this for expressing myself on these terms.
The theoric results of my philosophy are going to be so Good for All, Practic terms. And they're going to be Fundamental. More Important than me myself, even.
Wishing Good Weekend and Love Everybody, Universal terms I do Explain this Feeling from me!

Loving, We're People the Same!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi Nice! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheers

Just came for gentle kind Hug.
Coming tomorrow, on easier stuff. I am needing some resetting of mind, for a next level of thinking while resting on it (rest also for the liberation it does mean to "break" a new conceptual barrier on transcentent abstractivity of mind). Next week starting to write again. I'm on some good count of the days and the task, making some plans for proportionality and efficiency of efforts, though this is not mathematics, obviously.
On the Loving True, Good night!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps; it is finally starting the sunny time, corresponding to the season fine! cheers tongue smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:24 am

Hello!

I can not watch this Video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxZPm3PNrgc&index=5&list=PLPlcd599r377Li67O89VxlQya916XfZuS
Copyrights. Well, it's OK.
Looks Great.

for alussive Videos, Aslan Story.
first, my father did never bite me.
Second, I'm not an animal, I'm a Person, with Rights; Who Decides about his Destiny and the Effective Exercise of his Rights, including the Right to a Healthy Life. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANY OTHER THING, when we're talking about my privacy. This will remain forever as a thorn in my heart, this treatment, behind the wall, towards me. Almost as much as the insulting and the cruel offenses.
And I Do Forgive. But you're contaminating my Task by your obscure and conspiratory making around me, even now when intentions seem to be Good for me (not always like this).
Can you see how the healthy is not this?
I did never lose my "teeth", and all the pride I've Recovered has ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY DONE BY MY BRUTAL EFFORTS, STRENGHT AND TALENT. NOBODY ELSE DID HELP ME. And it was done though these efforts for helping me about my privacy, not thanks to them.
If I had not Jumped till this point, over all the rest in History, though, because of things happened for last years, since I came; I think I'd have been a Frustrated man for the REst of my Life.
Never bring a person to these limits, because it's Truly Dangerous for All.
this is not as a controlled training. It was so Different, you did not know how it was affecting me, and you did not know the effects.
Fortunetely, I did always control, and I Have Gone Quite Over All Around me.
My socialization WOULD HAVE BEEN BUILT UP SO EASY BY JUST GOOD HEARTED, TRUTH AND HONEST EMOTIONS. TALKING DIRECTLY, AS A PERSON I AM.
No more than you for the fact of being wiser, stronger and more talented, differently to what many were thinking in the beginning.
God Bless! action smiley Razz

ps: and well, going Tremendous, the Thinking. I will be having almost 10 pages, written on hand, on this new Vision, Global, Sense on and for All the Fields. True.
RESPECT, HUMAN DIGNITY. that's the True Key for Confidence and Believing.
Going to some more Tasking Good, making my Work too.
Yes, I'm a Genius. To Human History, Quite More Important than Einstein.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Big Hug, Coming later for a while, Adoring!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:08 pm

flower Smile Hi I Always Love You, it's More than True Smile flower
cheers wave love smiley wave cheers

Very Nice Video Making. And I Always Love and will Endless Love Brooke!! I Swear!! action smiley
When the next meeting, I'll come with the books, for having some subject to talk about, easy to bring out to conversation, for the simple fact of its obvious physical presence. the problem would be is that there will be visible things, and invisible, with a Much More Evident Presence at that time.
Arghh, I am taking the uncivic luxury and licence for shouting out, by some wave Very Happy Smile
On the Loving Good so Beautiful. Communication, Communication...!!
Of True Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 pm

cheers Hello Hi!! cheers
flower action smiley

Mind and brain clear, heart valving well.
Came for a while, later a little more too.
These two very Sad News as One Tribute by a Song,

http://ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2015/03/16/147095/mas-medio-millar-personas-rinde-homenaje-luis-lumbreras.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YD4wEugqbU
I did not know any one of them both, all I can say is God Bless, Rest in Peace.

Like, Beautifully by the Friends Feelings Help, crossing a sad door in the inside, from events in the world.
For little tribute from the Heart, related to the name "lumbreras", that's used in castilian for expressing somebody's got bright mind; sharing some idea, my intuition. the tribute, more than the knowledge itself in a branch I am so far from dominating by the mind, though I'm starting to learn quite well; it's for the risk I'm taking by this intuitive sharing, from my rookie mind.
Though not so much, because the ridiculous is part of the sane living. If not, life's too big tragedy, from the moment we're all selfonscient beings and we know we're dying.
Beside this, anyway, I think the weight of Faith is a Big Source. I'm not preaching, not my job as far as I'm a philosopher, but I'm not saying no and that's impossible to be sure at the saying no.
The sharing is that after have read almost half part of the general relativity and some other texts from Einstein (the first I did leave for getting focused in the specifically philosophic essay: the main lien of mathematics I was needing as fundament for ontology of them i had less or more captured from this first part, I thought; though, on this, it's never enough) -it's really Nice to Read how he's leaving to Philosophers the task of coordinating the mathematic fundaments with the intuitive/phenomenic philosophic reason, that I call, on my own, the Transcendent Search for the Existential Sense-; and after have read some on non euclidean mathematics, I think that when Einstein's talking about the curved space, I think it would not be a problem, for the very little I know, for considering the space as not curved or lineal, but dimensional; and just use the curve and the concept of tensor for measuring it as definitions of the movement of pseudorigid bodies on space. it's much more coherent to all I see about hiperbolic, conic, spheric spaces and the curved lines. In my modest (at this TOTALLY, as I think I'm less or more MODESTLY proving, I Try) Intuitive SEnse.

Brooke's Very Beautiful, and We Love Each Other!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:04 am

Hi!!
cheers Razz cheers

How are things! Very Nice Pictures, and Videos. Well not all Videos, some a little too much What a Face argument, "boundage" and these things I don't like very much.
A Calm Peaceful Dealing Must not need get till this! Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
Going Well. Rested Well.
All funerals are tough, but I was Happy for going and bringing my little piece of support to Family, so Nice. The Lady, Mother and Grandmother, Isabel María, was Such a Lovely and Classy Lady. Strong, Growing alone, as a widow, 5 kids; and so Beautiful, till the last day.
Rest in Peace. God Bless in Heaven.

On the Loving Good Brooke, You're Very Adorable and I Love You!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Only for a second.
I just said this last post, by some Very Happy Laughing Razz on daily true I Admit as all know, not for Very Happy about my "athletic" actual skills but for making marketing on the Caring of Body; Mind and Heart. Because it's All Connected.
I do Care. I know I can do. If not, actually I don't do. For my actual shape, it was not that much thing.
Seeing later very Well.
Task!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Yes, if this subject of the spying and neighbours do not get Solved Coherently to Human Rights, I'll be in the Absolute Duty, Moral One, of Going Away Forever.
I'm doing it, I Swear.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello, Nice Time!!
Smile flower Smile

Some Resting.
Best Picture is number 5, absolutely not for any other thing but the "Delightuflness" so Much Tremendous. And not only for it is showed All of Your Physical Presence, but also for the Expression of Your Face, so Beautiful; and, also, so Simply Perfect Reflection of a Really Good Inner State.
On the Loving, Very Unforgettable Big Hug!!
It Was a Really Special and Joyful Day to me; I'm Always Remembering Forever Good Love action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi!!

Painfully and Delightfully Adorable All, from sport shoes and feet position on the floor till the... sky One.
For connector role, I'd say that
"S-pringles, chips, still jingles the jungle".
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Big Hug on Very High Adoring, Tremendous!!
Oh my wave this Picture and the Laughing / Razz !!
Good night on Very Adoring Times, for All Ways Loving Springed Ones!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:29 am

Now a reflection on society and me.
if You have always been so much helped, why am I always so alone and left to my own luck/doing? Or even more, to real and long terms processes of disturbing?
is the social name so important, then; for this people from Africa dying for thousands with nobody doing a thing till today?
Well, not it seems it's possible to see some international and global solution for this.
The same way, some changes I've been feeling towards me for good.
Though I don't need anyone of them, the better the better for the Positive Doing and Globally Connected Vital and Spiritual Energies.
On the Loving Today so Good!!
i'm on a Very Big Tasking, I'm Helped by some Good Love for doing it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 am

Hello!

Very Brutally geek Laughing wave Good Results of my Working brain today on the Philosophy Tasking for Good, for the Sense.
This Sense...
yesterday it made me think while watching Tremendous, Superb, Better said, Kirk Douglas. Extraordinary Performance, Extraordinary!
Van Gogh.
Is it possible the creative process made up by a pure artistic introspectivity that's disconnecting him from the world by the exception of the perceptive material for his Paints; could make him go that wave ?
The Creative Process is so Influentional to oneself, I KNOW SO WELL.
The Sense is key.
He was finding the Sense by that painting that, at once, brought him to the wave Exclamation
Then, what's up with the Sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm talking about a Cognitive Sense and a Selfconscient Sense, which Includes the Artistic Reason, of course. But this is not reducing the true horizons of the Sense, Catching All of the Living Perceptions from the outside and the inside, in the form of Emotional Interconceptuality of the Sense. If you closing a part of the SEnse, which is Global towards the Reality, then you're failing. The more parts and the more you're closing them, the harder you're failing.
This is it. As Aristotile said, the Virtue is the Well Balanced Living, on Everything. And, someway, this is taking us to the Sense of Interconceptual Coherence as the SEnse I'm talking about.
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:56 pm

I am Really Liking the Butler Movie! Good Time; You're Looking Beautiful, and You're the Real Wine hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:32 am

Hi,

the news are that You are in the DTrain, making a cameo I guess. Oh, it's Good (the only coincidence is that I've been well "encamado" for many hours of the weekend, but its OK Laughing Smile Razz ).
The other news is that "Post no bills" (I was finally able to see all Pictures, though not as series but as a full vision as little versions; machine problems True); so You don't want to kill me anymore, at last.
"Quin Alivio!!!!!!!!!!!!" Laughing Smile Razz
I'm quite speechless about this last thing. Don't know what to say. It's all to much "difficult" to me for making honest Sense. You understand for sure. I'm Very Focused on the Loving, that's All. I'm sure about the stream of it departuring from my side, and the way it's doing; and that's All I Need.
All I wanted was to express the Admiration and the Loving when I came, some Sense for some Final Achievement in Life. but the way things have been running, and I'm talking about everybody who one way or another could get close to this things I did wake up, it's a real mistery to me.
I have not seen a simply honest clear thing or subject for all these years. But well, as I said, I've got my Living (I'm quite tongue smiley about How I'm Feeling, Understanding and Living my Living, actually), and I've got my Love and my Task. And I'm on it!
And, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next