Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

I Have to Admit I Do Feel quite Comfortable about New Kind of Friendly Talking, Down to Earth All, even Emotions.
It's a REST to me.
It's a scientistically Proved Fact that the "falling in Love", not the Love that's different, the "enamoramiento" I mean, can not long for more, to its human top, far that 5 years, and that's not the usual (it's between 1 or 2).
Any human body and mind can handle those Needed Level, Multihormones of Love.
Smile Smile

FRIENDLY.
Anyway, I Understand it's not possible the talking, for the Reason of the Origen of this Comunication: FAME, after all.
Not bringing lack of Dignity to Loving to me, this thing, but it's a Fact.
So, I understand, for Opinions Full of Sense about it, that it's not possible, next to other more well known facts by me: FAMILY!
It's OK!! action smiley
This "non cost" Coming and Free Talking from me, I have to be Thankful (HOW I'D LIKE TO TRULY KNOW WHO IS DIRECTING AND OWNING THIS FORUM!!! action smiley ), Gives me the Chance (HAS TRULY BEEN GIVING TO ME THE CHANCE! Smile ) for Coming and Expressing and Sharing: Love and Thinking!
I don't think this "fame" is going to be much profitable to me, as money, but I did not came here for this.
The Sense Come from the Sense I'm reaching about the Fact I Think I'm Doing the right thing and Bringing the Best of me, Normal terms now! action smiley
Good Peaceful Times!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Aaaaaaaaaah, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, One, One!
Wink Smile

Good Time!! Have, Share The One!! Not too seriously!
Really, I am not so focused in myself, it's gonna be Fine.
Brooke, I Swear!!
I Know I was mr. pulsions too much.
Socialized is Key.
Smile One! Smile
No, I can not talk "to Brooke" the impersonal way.
As I said, I See, I Love her!!
I Think it's Healthy because I Swear not trying anything for Interest for anything.
But recognizing sometimes too mystic me, and it's not always good.
Love is One, childish me is gone, Normal me has to Come More.
Well, Symbology I'm deffending as Sense for Human Conceptuality, Instrument for Living, in fact, sometimes takes me to that state of mind, but I only need some talk to some Nice people (some workmates, different People -ah, and One of them is Quite Friend to Super Great Perico Delgado, Tour Winner, among other Prizes; Wow, I did not know today, but it's Funny; for couple of times I talked to Very Nice and Great Eusebio Unzué, for Work, he was Super Great Miguel Indurain Coach...; I'll leave the childish me only for this Innocent things ); some relaxed talking, and Natural Behaviour of Social Side of my Mind Starts Working so Good.
I don't have to be the most handsome anymore, so... ( Embarassed Laughing geek )
Smile Smile Smile

God Bless, See You some later!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile

Aiiiiiiii, how easy would have been to talk Calm and Fine.
Me from the very first, out of conflictivity, whatever (I Tried!), or in 2009 or after.
For all parts.
Uff, how Angry I was. Very, Very, Terrible.
I can Tell about these things after Videos I've been Watching, Babies, Honestly, because I am TOTALLY out of those Angryness Feelings.
I Swear.
If it wasn't True, You can Believe in this Context Created by NICEST VIDEOS, Thank You action smiley , I could not talk about these subjects from the PAST.
It was not the thinking about past reality ( Embarassed Admit I exagerated, Very, till already tell lies because of the rage, vengeance behaviour I made), it was the feeling of unsense attack and betrayal, from my subjective point of view, of course.
Please, I AM TOTALLY OUT FROM THAT, PLEASE BELIEVE me.
I'm talking like this because Touched by Videos. Very Much, Good Memories!
Now I KNOW The Meaning, I Honestly Understand, I Swear!!
And I am Eyes Cleaned Up Enough to See The TRUE Goodness!! action smiley
Ooh, just Want to Love You!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
That Picture from Morinda, Wow! I'm not posting, though I've been, and Will, Enjoying so Much, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELIEST cheers Smile cheekey smiley , because have to talk about things I said I'd do.
Before coming read some news and opinions about different places in this World, Beautiful, Feeling so bad... Oh, very depressing to me, very.
I Know Everything's Going to be OK, Everywhere! We'll All Make Evolution for Better in the World, I am Sure about it!
Smile Smile Smile

Don't go much far, I'm coming with heavy thoughtful ideas! geek
Smile flower I Love You so Much, Very Much, Too Much and More!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: cheekey smiley Brooke, Lovely, Lovely!! cheekey smiley
party smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:24 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile

How are things!
flower Good Days, like Family!! flower
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

And today finding those Pictures in Zimbio, from that Gala, for Presenting Great Justin Timberlake's!
Oh my, how Beautiful and... Natural, Friendly, Calm, Lovely and so Beautiful! cheekey smiley action smiley
flower Wow, oh my, Thank You for Existing!! I Like those Pictures flower
party smiley Heart of Mine is Beating so Fine, for Beauty and for Message!! party smiley
flower I Love You, and I Love You for Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Just Want to expend my Life Near You!! action smiley
psII: Everything's going to be OK, I Swear!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi,

Calm, Calm, Calm.
Home!
Smile love smiley Smile

As I am not like this geek have to add, as explanation, that the fact seeing You more well protected makes me more "protective" is because I think about dangers more, because of this. Rolling Eyes Smile Well, You Know me... Smile Smile
flower flower flower

Going out for a while, no sweating, healing Fine.
Love You action smiley
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 am

Hi,

how are things!
Taking Good Energy from Everywhere around, because Have Big amount of Task to Do.  Was tired yesterday's night, and take a good rest under the sky, into fresh air of night.
That Picture is so Lovely, girls, You're Beautiful and Funny.
Wanted to make some comment on my own about some things for thinking, but don't.  Now only taking Energy from Here.
Quite childish, but quite Good to me.
Have to Balance Energy in Different Places.  If this is Made for Endure for Decades, and I have Always been Ready for that, and Studies are Enduring for Life, and Job...
I Need Good Balancing.
Then, I sit here ( SmileSmile ) and Start going on.
flower Brooke, I Love You, You're so Sweet and Good!! flower
This New Kindness, for last months, it's Amazing to me, Thank You!! action smiley
Had to Relax at Night, for some more peaceful longing (more peaceful, yes, but still longing!), and Truly Worked.  Working the Easy Staying!
God Bless!
Love You!
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: I had to Dream of Something Really Good, because I woke up like Razz
party smileyflowerparty smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi,

I Love Brooke, I'll Always Love her.
Brooke?
I Love You so Much that's too Much and More!!
Funny Peacefully, Fine, I Love You!!
I am very careful about going too far, for things from the past, but when see "opened" way for Expressing this way, I say.
Only Wish and Want Goodness and Love and Joy for YOU.
This I Swear for most sacred, Love You Good!!
See later, Love, Feel Good about Here Staying, You're a Princess to me that's so Heartfelt Touched by Beauty, the One You Have.
You're a Lady, and even through toughest times, You've Demonstrated You are.
You Still Give me Emotion and, again, as 17 to 22, PEACE too.
I could not have peace because of lost of Love, but Now...
Now Love is Here!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
cheekey smileyparty smileylove smileyparty smileycheekey smiley
Smileaction smileySmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 am

Hi,

I know it's not necessary to say it now, but just saying I Swear this is not going after a "moving target", it's just that I am Very Fascinatedly in Love.
That Picture (And All Everybody's too!) has Touched me so Much.
No comments, too obvious, like "I'm at your feet" and things like that.
I'm Very, Very Touched, but not as thoughtful thinking about Beautiful Facts from these Times, it's Something More from Feelings. Just Feeling it.
action smiley Loving, in Love, Very action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am

Hi,

yesterday's Night was Fantastic Men's Night (I'd like to be, social terms, like able to be included in it, with permission of my Dearest One Directing the social scene LOL SmileSmile).  For Football Match, and for Playing in the net.
Honestly, don't think I've got anything near to social illness.  I am quite sure about it.  In this context, all my untrusting, for the ethereality of Everything, as any Common Sense can Know, is not unmeaning.
I mean, not untrusting about all and totally, but there're come times, when Feelings reach the skin (yes, that picture) and after so many things and years so difficult to understand to me (as I said, one of reasons why I am Studying All "Secrets" I may be able about Nature, of All), and pain (why not admiting in cold mind), when passion gets out... Those parts of brain, the logical, do not work the same, for anybody.
So, You Do Know, not some kind of colors or body positions.
hahaha  No, I was joking.  It's OK.  One more lesson, yesterday's.
Just too long time longing LOL
It's OK.
Sorry, now it's all controlled again.
Felt High Level of Impotency, yesterday.  I BLOCKED so BRUTALLY the Feelings of Passion... For All Put Together. Then I got that angry on memories.
Understanding it Helps.
Thank You Everybody, HONESTLY, if I could, I'D GO TO WATCH ALMOST ALL MOVIES THAT ARE IN CINEMAS ON THESE DAYS, TRUE! action smiley
flowerlove smileylove smileylove smileyflower

No more comments about the past visits.
The conclusion is that they were Rare Experiences.  I Do Agree.
Now, if not any other "incident of Beauty" like yesterday, going to be even More Careful and preserver of my intimacy than last weeks.
Have to admit I've been in bad mood because my stomach has been aching for every day.  Today better, I had some protectors medicine.  Going to doctor on 5th July.  I Truly, VERY MUCH, BELIEVE me, hate not Feeling 120% All of my abilities, body and mental ones.
Well, Gave my Reasons.
I'm going to change for more impersonal comments.
Not asperger me (admit sometimes I doubt; are some kind of brains able to be normal, including socially? not worried anymore about it: JUST WILL GET FOCUSED IN WHAT I DO BELIEVE) but think it's much better.  I'D LIKE TO HAVE MY OWN COUNT OR LINK OR WHATEVER WHERE MAKING MY POSTS, but Well, this is how it is, and I Respect, my "leave him alone" Helps Very Much Here.  And Brooke's Inspiration, not against me, so Much.
If you want to be cool or charismatic, or not bad treaten at the very least, by people in society, I know the most important is to be expressing, NATURAL WAYS,  Kindness and Care for others.  No more secrets.
The Truth is that I Do.
Excepting when those reds and those clothes... Laughing
Moment of weakness, for the acumulated longing, yesterday.
Will not happen again.
Please, Everybody, THANK YOU SO MUCH, Feel OK, it's going Well, Everything.
Today some meal with workmates from the other place, such a long time.  Will feel Good.
To read those Good things in the News, Feel Good too.
God Bless You All!
See later!
That Brooke's Video with MovieMates, Wow, Amazing.  Philosophically, When ( now some geek) there's Social Moving for such a Honorable Reason, We All Must Be, any kind of way, Honestly Involved with it (last words quite True Now!).  And I Do!
Tell Brooke I'm Sorry for yesterday.  Really Sorry!!  And I Love You!! action smiley
I Know there have been so many things.  I KNOW.
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: Well, I think I did not deal so badly with Everything, after all!!
party smileycheekey smileyparty smiley

psII: I Swear I'll Keep some More Sense Up in my posting.
SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Those "The Hot Flashes" Pictures. How Beautiful All!
And YOU Brooke, Simply Breathtaking!!
Wow, Thank YOU, my Lord!
Smile cheers  Smile 

Quite better feeling stomach, True. Medicines...
Taking care.
Came from walk under the sun, how Good.
Now listening to Beautiful songs with not a simple meaning. I LIKE HOW THEY SOUND, not understanding all lyrics, True, but Truly Sound Nice and Good. Classic!
Wanted also to say that the other day, when heard about LIking the News, was thinking, numerated, even, if needed:
- Obama's Opinions and Sharing on Nelson Mandela
- Migratory laws
- Bon Jovi Performing Free non cost in Spain

BEAUTIFUL.
Nothing else in my mind when I said. True!
Ah, and had to say HOW TREMENDOUS ADMIRE JORGE LORENZO, FROM THIS LAND MALLORCA, BRAVO, VALENT!
love smiley love smiley love smiley 

Some idiomatic fun now (the words from before were quite Responsible and True!): "valent" in catalonian means "brave", but separating can also mean "va lent"= "runs slow".
Very funny because it's quite DIFFERENT to those Ways of Lorenzo. Hours after Big Operation and 5th in the Finish Line.
No Words!
Inspirational!
flower party smiley party smiley party smiley flower 

Everything's OK, all things I'm saying it's because this way, if we Meet again, I'll can be so Calm about All from the past. SWEAR did for Better!! action smiley 
Now going for a while to those Pictures of Mine, oh My!!
Smile  Don't go too far and fast!! Smile 
flower love smiley flower 

ps: I've been Studying, this morning!
flower flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 am

Hi,

came only for a while for Sharing Good, because I Know it's Good, because I Know I am Appreciated, Truly.
Smile Smile Smile 

Conclusions on Specific Lines of Texts I'm Studying are Starting to Come.
It's Very Good, because it All Makes Sense, the same it made when my comments were more abstracts, or even more.
It's Important to me to Do it before writing the definitive lines of work because this way the selection of lines studied will be much better made, they will much better chosen, because I'll Know the Exact Places I Knew to Take to Text from Author, to Comment after Exposing them Clear.
It's going Very Good. Yesterday's Night Studying while Having Fun. True!
Shared for Love and Goodness, and for some Confidence too.
It's my normal sharing. Some childish, but it's just that All is Illusionating to us Take to some childish places. If not, what the... We're doing here?
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 

Brooke, I Love You Very Much, Inspiration for All Comes from The Love!!

ps: Your Team is Amazing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi,

sorry only one more moment.
Just too passionate, but Always Trying for the Truth.
Talking ONLY about Brooke Shields Career as a Cinema Actress.
She was an A, Big Till Sky, as Fact from Numbers and from NATURAL before Camera, as Franco Zeffirelli, among others, said.
The Road is not ended, neither There.
When Talent Exceeds any Normal Expectations, Everything is Possible.
From my Heart, Brooke, Using my brain.
Thank You for the Chance given me for Talking so Sincere terms about these questions.
I Had to Say.
I Love You, and, Proportionally, I Admire YOU at the same Level!! action smiley 
love smiley flower love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Coming from meetings, from extracting, from avaluations and from walks.
Ah, and don't forget the meal. That's Always key.
Smile Smile Smile 

Came quite fine.
Watched LOVELIEST MOST FRIENDLY POSSIBLE Video from Wanda Sykes Show "HERLARIOUS", with Brooke, Brooke Shields (Smile Smile Smile )
Wow.
Came Embarassed cheers party smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley  but while talking and Sharing Started some more...
Oops, I expent all emos in the first time.
Smile Fortunetely, not the words (cheekey smiley Smile Feinstein's Honors!! Smile cheekey smiley ) Smile 
Smile Smile Smile 

How I Liked. Me Fan, Totally. Liked so Much Touch.
Not going to try an exercise for practising essays for academic works now, but it's just so NICE. Wow!
"Tremebundous", mixing Spanish for flower , is the word to express my state.
REVOLUTIONARY EXPERIENCE. True!
Going to Post, How I Like.
Talent and HEARTS of You! action smiley 
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

ps: later some more post of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi,

what a day. Temperature! Oh my.
First of All, Wanted to say that I'm not going to speak, Personal terms, about anybody, from University or any place.
About Studies, from Now On, I'll will ONLY Share Thoughts, nothing Personal.
My Word for that!
flower flower flower 

Had to say, must be True, and also, Admit, Need People for Working.
Smile Impersonally Human Smile 
Some Good Wishes for There Smile action smiley 
Going to my task. See later.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 am

Hi,

the difficult talking, for too much hearted moment, can not only come when you're before the person whom you love, seeing her glance.
Now came to me.
For this, so many times are more appreciated Images rather than Words. Because Words, one way or another are re-creating the Emotion, better or worse, more or less sincerely; but the Image, when Honest, it's Telling Everything from and to the Soul and the Heart.
I Love You, it's all I can say. Thank You for Existing.
Speechless but Fine, I'm Feeling action smiley 
Came to terms with the years feeling so lonely and with the years feeling as not good one, I swear it's True.
Returning to Beautiful Emotion. More quietly than before (I'm older, I've been "lifting pounds" -studying), I Love You More than ever.
Feel Here, and Here, the Heart.
Thank You!

ps: see later in the morning for some fun!!
Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Smile came for some Jade's One Smile 
Today have to stay till later at Work. So, One more post.
But now we're in this one Smile action smiley 
Feeling the Energy, Flowing, not Exploding.
Control of Strenght is More Important than the Strenght itself.
Then, it's when You Can.
Well, some opinions Sharing.
Smile Controlling for Good Feels Good!! Smile 
flower See later, Love!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 am

Hi, God Bless Everybody!

Came because of too much moved for the Picture from "The Hot Flashes" as "cover" of its Video!
Here Feeling Well, and More Now that I've Come.
Brooke, sorry but I have to say this:
Supposing Brooke Shields got totally out from Here, and did never want to Come and See, supposing I was not forbidden, obvioulsy because this place is not mine; even in that case I would come.
Because I Do Also Care about Everybody. I Swear it's True!
There sometimes when You Find out things that you would not suppose to Find, in this case for the Level of Brilliant and Wise, in some places. In this case, "Encerrado" Movie.
It's Necessary to make abstraction from living conditions, we're not living in a prison (don't being able for doing all we'd want is not exactly the same), but from this, the Spirit in the Words.
Do not exactly remember Stallone's role Words, but it's the Meaning: We Do All Have to Care for Beautiful and Good things that are Happening and are Alive!
Well, with permission, I'm Making those Words mine, in this time.
That was All I Wanted to say!
Smile Smile Smile 

This Coming makes me feel vulnerable, really, for many times, but also Gives me so Much Strenght and Inspiration, for the whole thing.
It's so Selfish, to getting focused on Caring!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

It sound like unrealistic, when this Feeling has to come to terms with my daily ones, very usually, I'm so far from perfect; but when it Gets Engaged as One Sense and Love in my Mind and my Heart, oh I Think it's Extraordinary, like Sacred.
We Do Must Work for One Union, Global Community: LOVE'S. The Road We're Making is as Important as the Dreamy Finish Line.
I Promise I will not make perfect, but I Swear I will not fail to You.
God Bless! I'm Listening, Heart Opened!
flower flower flower 

Just NEED You All Try to Believe, just a little, in me. If that, I'll get the Energy for Never Stop Working for Good and for All.
I'm not the only one in History, and will not be. We can be many Ones!
And the fact of not being always meaningful, about our decissions and facts, do not mean at all We are not Good or that We don't Worth Being Listened. Not at All.
All Got Something Good to Bring out!
Look at Nietzsche, per example, how many wrongs in his Living, but How Good his Try, on his way, for Deffending Human Heart.
Education, of Heart, is a NEVERENDING Road for All! I've been Learning to not taking myself so seriously, because it's unsense and mistaken thing.
I Love You!
And, Brooke, I Do Feel so True these words, in my Heart!! And, Please, always remember I'm a Very conscious Person, not crazy or dangerous at all, YOU Know, Please action smiley 
I Love You, it's hard not Touching YOU, but this Shared Moment was, for All Together, Priceless!!
See later at night for Big Hug and Kiss!! kIDS ARE ADORABLE, AND I LOVE!!!
flower I Do Know We'll Meet again!! flower 

ps: I'm going to Work, a little late, it's True, but so INSPIRED!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 am

Hi, how are things! Smile action smiley 

Today going strong with the extracts, quite reduced lines, concentrating text.
Going on Inspired!
Not many things to say.
It's curious, the more I get focused into this Thoughtful World, the less I do feel any lack of comunication. It's some completing of cercle by myself. It's just about the Inner Sense!
I'm enjoying, and I will make it Goodk. I am not stopping this cultivating.
I'm sorry for romantic poetry, but this is the new wave.
I'll take poetry again, when more Mature philosopher. But All takes time.
Smile Smile Smile 

Thank You for All Pictures, Messages and Everything!
Pictures from "Celebrity Autobiography" Day are so Beautiful, from Photoplash; How Lovely and Cute Brooke! cheekey smiley 
And Very NICE Making Up! Wow!
And some social joking: guys, this tennis match is not boring me, but I've got Important things to Do. I Want to Help. It's the New Sense for my Life.
But this do also Include this Nice talking. I have not big expectations about comunication, but this low profile doing Feels Good, it's a Truly priceless Human Touch, in Fact.
And in Feeling!

Well, I'm going. Today it's going to be a hard working day.
I Love You, Always!!

ps: Sending Only cheers from the love smiley .
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Here quite Focused. Came only for a moment. Quite tired, the brain. This Place Relaxes me, and Comunication, these terms, too.
God Bless!
On these next days I'm going to be more and more focused till friday.
You can understand by this experience: as everybody knows, I've got ungentle neighbours who like to make big noise at night, and till quite late. I used to be Angry about them, Truly. Till the point I was waiting for a chance for buying tickets for them for the next popular travel to Mars. Laughing Smile 
Just Imagination!
So, well, yesterday's night started the same as the worst days (this is Ilegal, and they know but don't care), and I, so Quiet, started to take it as Process for Sleeping. I mean, there's the classic model of counting lambs, so I did the same about the noises and the way and rhythm they were doing.
I Truly Fell Asleep quite soon. And till the morning. If they're trying to disturbe, they're failing.
I'm Controlling my inner sensations about the outside world. Till this point.
Going Good! cheers party smiley tongue smiley 
Today I have not eat dinner yet, and I've still got some more work to do, but Now that I've Come, and talked, it will be Easier.
The Truth is that I Do Enjoy this doing!
The Energy is quite taken by Thinking, so I can not Express that much without too intense efforts.
So, I'm doing easy.
cheers I Love You, See later, God Bless, You're a Good Person, True I Know! cheers 
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 am

Hi,
Smile action smiley Smile 

came for a moment. For very difficult task. Trying to Share explanation upon Importance of Philosophy.
Wow! And I say that so easy, like nothing. Please understand that, at my level of philosophical Education, it makes me smile to talk about these things. But, this is me. As Professor said, it's like Something Natural to me.
So, here I go.
The linguistical turn ("el giro lingüísitico") it's a fact for all modern philosophy, and I am only to say I do agree. Not till the radical point of Heidegger (like there were no choices but let us go along the river of history and culture), but quite similar to Putnam or Habermas: there's always flexibility for Human Courage and Creativity Play its Role.
This turn, admitted by already All philosophers (its importance), I do think need some more turning on. I mean, the narrative and the conceptual.
Focusing in last one: this opinion is because, as I said, complexity of concepts can not be totally closed in the words of our cultural idiomes.
For making parallelism between two ideas: idiome/concept.
People from (one call-about Work) Laponia, per example, do have more words than us for defining the types of snow (it's well known this example). Complexity of conceptuality means more than this.
I remember more things I Watched on TV, the other day, Programs on Morality. The experiment of Professor Zimbardo, from Stanford and the prison experiment he and some pupils made. Things were getting worse and worse, because the convivency and its problems was changing progressively (for this was not possible perception from them about it) the marc of Sense, the Fundaments of Inner and Social Moral Coherency (guardians were believing more and more in their "superior" role to prisoners of experiment: from the facts of law to the moral permission for different -worse- kind of treatment) and, coherently, the sensation of responsability and punishment for a not socially averaged tretment to prisoners of experiment (it was like another dimension of reality: division of human mind before reality).
Professor Zimbardo, facing the cameras, so Honest and Brave, explained how he regreted what happened on those weeks, and how he was unaware of those problems too. It had to be another Professor, who came from the outside of new, she had never been there, who had to say: eh, you have to stop this.
THEY HAD CHANGED THEIR MORAL PERSPECTIVES.
And all this I explained for the Importance of Philosophy. The going deep into the Abstractivity of Concepts Give us some kind of Very Special Wisdom: Superior than usual Perspective for facing reality (including in reality our own mental processes and behaviours) and, someway, control it for keeping under truly, as Well Conscious, wanted parameters when conditions may change.
When Abstractivity gets Increased (=EDUCATION+FREE THINKING), as long, as I said, concepts are more than words and also more than "classic" pure reason (what I said about parts of brain that get activited in moral decissions, p.e.), Wisdom Gets Increased for Theoric but also Practical Developing of Mind.
It's very simplistic, what I said, as reducing all for just taking the main structure of argument, but I'm quite sure about this.
Shared, Love!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

I've been watching for a while an advice about cancer. Most of all, the information about toxins in food and the importance of iodine; and, from statistics, saying cure rates for cancer have not changed for last 80 years, though all efforts from conventional medical treatment. Oh my. Last data was New to me, and if it's Totally Real (it's easy to be comproved, I'm only sharing information, not credentials about it), it's Really bad thing.
Thought had to share. I've just found it.

Unfortunetely, I'm just a philosopher. I'd Truly Like to Investigate those things.
Well, Philosophy. That's so Much!
I'm Dealing with things through it, and it Works.
The nonsense from the things you can find and that may hurt you can be Changed, by the Understanding and the Perspective of things (one second please, visits). Well Known things, one second, please.
I'm talking to my Friend Pep.
(after some minutes)
He's from the other office place, where I talked about Brooke and me and blablabla... It was for Good, but I did not like results at all.
It was a Mistake.
Empathy for that kind of Intimacy, made up on parameters too different to usual human emotivity, is very hard to find.
But well, Everything's OK Now, about this too.
I Understood Video, it's a metahistory that captures characters and the meaning of the unprevalence of some kind of negativity initally taken, and finally forgiven and forgotten.
It's OK!
To be True, in this quite Balanced State of Mind and Emotivity, I'm really tired about airing privacy, things that Truly Touch Emotivity and Familiar bonds of me, or even Identity.
It was Truly Tiring and Exhausting.
Now that it's Forgiven, We Could Forget those things. Don't you think? Focusing in new subjects.
I am talking very objective and serious, but not under regrets. But this had to be said.
It was All very offensive, but it All Must be Understood through the prism of larger perspective, as I've done.
Well, what's waiting for the weekend?
I'm going to stay, as we say here, as "Rodriguez" for next 2 weeks, Xisca going to Visit the Baby.
Am I used to that?
We All have an Sphere of Loneliness in our Minds and Hearts, some more than others and depending upon People in relationships, but not that much.
And for All Sides of Living. Now I had Good contact of friendly talk with this Friend, and quite connected psycology I was. Truly came, I had not called, and it's not very usual, but coincidence.
Many coincidences!
I was Always Very Careful about Airing any Comment about Private Life of anybody.
Truly Wish some Empathy from this for All Mankind.
It's not about, only, talking (that's not something bad, natural), but the way for doing it. SENSITIVITY is Always Key. Not talking about me now, but about magazines and TV programs talking about living of known people.
Morality gets places law can not reach. Always!
Well, let us All Keep on Learning!
Today my mother, if there was money for buying, is going to cook hamburgers for dinner.
See how I am not using drama for Expressing this. Economy Account has Always been a Problem, and I thought I could solve it. Not by coming Here: to be True, I had felt the definitive defeat about it quite long time before coming. Quite Normal on these days around the world.
Today I bringed "1 Kg" of food, for People in Need, at my Work place.
It's not a solution, but there're so many People quite worse situation than me. So, I had to do.
Economical problems are something not so difficult to be dealt with.
It was the ball, since I was a kid, that kept growing and growing. Not necessary to talk about lack of assistance from some kind of parents.
I deal fine with it too. Not angry any more about it.
I'm not guilty for that, I KNOW, but it's a Very Close Bond, I CAN NOT STOP HELPING FAMILY. In fact, though I wanted, I could not, I'm quite taken by banks (some bad decissions for some reasons and the changing of economic context related to prices of houses, the market).
Well, it's like a Modest and Quiet Epilogue to All.
Truly Hope this Honest, Calm and Friendly talk could, someway, Help for Better Situation!
Smile Smile Smile 

Now I am not defeated. Even through the "big economical rendiments" from Philosophy and things around, I'll Try for a little bit better. Want Family Can Live Last Years of their Lifes the Best Possible.
I am not feeling guilty, I am Feeling Responsible.
For other things, for the same I'm Coming Here!
God Bless, Love You Very Much, You're GOOD!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

Hi,

this is not for try hurting or punishing or breaking anything.
But I've understood who is the person whom I want to dedicate the part of me that I am able to share as my couple.
As when I came back from NY, and many other times, yesterday truly felt how she is the best woman I've ever found for me. And, though age difference, as we knew from the first time, we'll try to expend years we may have together the best we modestly can.
I am being very sincere.
She fulfills my heart, on earth, and it's the only one who can break this inertial "impossible search" for something that pushes my soul to feel the continued lack of something. She can do it.
Quite normal in me, now she's going to travel...
She's my shelter and my friend, and I do know NOBODY would have handled all she's handled from me.
Though all my resistances, she's the woman I Love. I could not live without her. She balances my emotions and gives me Peace when I Embrace her and She does to me. She's purest soul I've ever found.
It's true. And for this I had to say this.
For this, and for keep the Goodness Here for Dreams shared on Human, I had to say all these things.
I am not rejecting anybody coming, of course. How could I do that, in a place that is not mine! But I'd prefer another protected forum to share my thoughts.
But as long as I am not hating anybody, and Loving, to me it's OK.
But, please, All remember, my talks from this day will only be referred to Philosophy of and for the Living.
Philosophical thinking is the most abstractive one, but just for this is so necessay for giving us the needed increased perspective for some better living.
Don't worry, I'll deal well with romantic past Here.
We have a Dream!
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 am

Hi,

good morning! Many Greetings and Wishing Very Well! Come On!
How many Nice Messages, had Fun and Good Time!
Today it's going to be a hard normal working day here. Good!
Smile Tell her that I Love You!! Smile 
See later,
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 am

Hi!
Smile action smiley 

This new state single, only for 16 days, is not feeling bad for sleep. Had quite Good night!
Some fun.
I'm not going to say a simple thing about private lifes. It's a rule. Main reason because you never know the whole thing. Last words are just an example of this.
Anyway, Honestly, I Do Think There's Always Time for Peace and Friendly Reconciliation. Not necessary best friends, but some Peace.
Well, I know these things are very subjective. I'm not talking anymore about it.
Well, it's friday, and there is coming the weekend.
I have to start Working for presentation. Want to make Good. It's not a hobby, it's a career. The fact I don't know where I'll finally get is not a reason for not considering Studying as that. I know it's obvious for Everybody, but just said it out.
Wishing so Much Well!
flower And Embraces are for Real. As long as, at last, in Emotions World, we Do Drive our lifes, I Do Embrace You for All Day!! Love You Very Much!! flower 
Smile flower See later, Best Wishes and Love!! flower Smile 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

I will never get tired from Working for Try to equilibrate all nerves and bad mood (anxiety of years+missunderstanding) I bringed before, by kind and easy posting. I Swear!!
Only Want to Bring some Goodness. I Need You to Be with me!!
I'm doing quite fine. True.
At this time in the morning, not much inspiration for words because Energy is Going Good from the Night.
flower I'm ALWAYS with You, I Love You!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: I'm sure some thoughts will come along the morning. I've got nice task to work too. Sometimes Calm Feels Good. Well, more than usually!
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next