Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

some many things.
Making last post for today, as each day of the week because of respecting technical care of computers.
Smile Of course coming for Embrace at Night!! Smile
One is saying I Honestly Think it will be One of Brightest Perfomances of Brooke. I Know Career of her is already as long as her ( Smile Smile ), and does not need to prove anything, but well, it's like some Feeling that comes to me.
"Corazonada con fundamento", I'd say in spanish (not a simple idea about how saying in english Laughing Smile ).
Not trying to put pressure either about Importance of Role, OBVIOUS, just Recognizing Importance. It's Real, in fact, as We've Demonstrated and as She Has Demonstrated.
flower love smiley flower

Now wanted to "fer-ne 3 cèntims" about theories of mine, as I said I'd do. That expression in my first idiome means "to say some, little part, of what it's going to be said later".
Very specifical, because of time and space.
Experiments about "stranglement" of photons (to introduce and modificate, by technology, circumstances of couples and more of them for seeing how they do react) have taken to theories like "possible different worlds", to explain how it's possible one same element, photon and any other subatomic particle, react different ways and stay and go to different places in the same conditions around.
Don't agree with it.
The different possible worlds must be reason for another level.
Not possible making "mecánica cuántica" and its results like part, as any other possible category of division to be made in the inside of nature, of Information about the World as We Know (Senses and Brain Perceiving only a very Specifical Kind of Ways because of Evolution), and it's not possible to extrapolate that "cuántica" information ("datos") from experiments (my english oh my! party smiley ) as if they would mean the same Knowledge and Theoric Information, as result, for another level of Nature (it's comparing information from senses that comes through and only by big technology, not "normal" evolutioned human senses), which is the one Nature gave to us by Evolution.
The possible worlds are not to be talked about Global Nature taken, as it we were talking about homogeneous inclusivity of progressive sets, from the subatomic level (talking about results from measured experiments) to the macro one, talking about those measures as Real Ones for the Global Reality too.
It's not the same, and not only because of human subjectivity.
Identity Principle in Nature and most of Aristotelic Ones about Physicity are Real. If not, we would not exist. I have to go deeper into this (historic problems about selfconsciousness, about thoughts and about own existence, related to physical worñd).
It's very important to understand we are talking subjective ways, modern Great Discoveries from Physics, for all of time. Measures are Partial, we don't understand from one single and VERY LITTLE (as part of nature, "INFINITESIMAL") experiment, the Working of All Nature at MacroLevel. It's Impossible. We have not caught the Principles that Globally Rule at that Level.
And it's very probably we'll never have, for what I said about our senses and our brains (logic principles, built up from Aristotile times). Machines are Improving for giving us chances each time bigger to see Nature, but this does not mean we catch All of it, and much less we can understand what we read from it at those levels.
They may be over our perception (infinite, time as eternity) or under it (subatomic world), and will Always be so Difficult,if not Impossible, to be understood. At the very least in this world.
The Most Important Consequence to me is the Fact that we can not reach all knowledge, and the fact we may receive information that make shake our most intim believes about Reality of Nature (Einstein was obsessed about attack to classic ontology from his own discoveries), apparently, can not take our glance from Real World We're Facing Everyday.
Daily, Magic.
If there's Human Soul, as I Hope, can we understand it?
flower flower flower

Very Difficult to me to talk about it in english. I Did the best I Could. Hope it helped, someway.
Love, I'm just Caring the best I Can!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Brooke I Love You so Much!! See You at Night and Tomorrow, talking some more (oh my! tongue smiley Laughing ), and waiting for Magic Pictures!
cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Your Smile (and mine, for what I see Smile Laughing Smile ; but only when it's with You!! Smile Wink Smile ) is like Breeze Made in Heaven that comes to touch my glance. It's Impossible to Explain, All I See Together in You!!
I have to say this Happiness and Joy does not take Wills for Word Hard from me.
Smile "Tengo ganas de masti/car letras; con la mente, con la mente" Smile
We're One, Soul is One, Brooke!
Yesterday was thinking I can undertand all myths from Classic World, Greece and Rome, about fallen gods from paradise, because what it was trying to be supposed as those Wills of them for coming back... I Understand.
And not only because of Intensity of Wanting, but also for the Sensation so CLEAR Everything is and was Real but at the same time so Impossibly BEAUTIFUL and TOUCHING to me. Not for what I did, but for what I Could See and Understand.
It's How I Feel about action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Well, coming back to work. Good Work!
It's been a Bomb, to Find those Pictures today. I can not imagine (maybe I prefer like this affraid Very Happy Smile ) the kind of one when You Appear on TV again. Oh my.
flower Whatever the argument, it's Going to be TOO MUCH!! flower

PS: Brooke, You'll be so Proud, more still. I've been making up this building of thoughts, and I've got it all, the low part to build on. It's True. I can Develope very Good things, I can Bring Light. I'll Do, All I can.
I've found poor workmate at the lobby, philosopher, and talked about this all ( geek tongue smiley ), and he truly THINKS IT'S LIKE WOW OH MY!
Well, Everybody Seems to Stand Pushing for Good Feelings! Come on Hard!
Brooke, oh, Brooke. I'm not breathing air today, I'm living by and through Your Figure and Your Smile, oh, Lady cheekey smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things?
Came from nice little walk under sun, green and land. Feeling so Relaxed. All I said was for stability of things, to Express it.
Art different to Reality. Art just reminiscences and prospections about it.
Well Known All!
Everything's OK, Stay Calm about All!
Smile Smile Smile

Have very Good things to do, oh my.
And yesterday, exact time when I looked at the wacht was 1:09 a.m. (well, letters mine, now correct).
Smile Laughing Smile

Some Fun!
Sending Big Hug and Love!
Brooke, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Smile How are things, I Love You!! Smile
Smile Smile

Feeling GOOD!, but have to admit some tired. Not that much, but as Always talk Honestly, much working is not the same as less working.
I USED MY HEAD SO HARD FOR THINKING!
Laughing Very Happy Smile geek action smiley tongue smiley

Do not feel much explossive creativity but Feel so Well, I See and Look around... Oh my! Brooke!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Even after all this time, two meetings, so much talking (and some ways that... wave party smiley ), I do still Feel the Embarassed
And I'm sure will feel the same when meet again.
Now DIFFERENT, because More Knowing, but not so much from me. Yes, yes, in my life I've Always measured all possible variabilities from all angles possible before the big decission. It's exhausting! Laughing Smile

flower Love You so Much, Love You till INFINITE OF ETERNITY, FOREVER, BROOKE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: just Energized for the Work Now!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

God job I've done, I think. And I hope. Very Happy Smile Very Responsible and Mature, Very Much Oh My! Very Happy Smile
What a Nice Day!
Today some dinner with Very Gentle and Nice Ladies Friends. They're cooking for us "cranca" some special way (one of them is Good Cheff, True, had a Restaurant). So, good Perspectives, gastronomical, for Weekend.
Some rest and some study I have to do and I want to, and some work bringed home too (not too much).
Tomorrow probably will not come, but See on Sunday.
Will Make Good "use" of Time: ENJOY THE LIVING AND THE EXISTENCE!

God Bless You All, Have Best Weekend, I Love You! Thank You for All!

flower Brooke, I Love You so, Your Happiness is my Happiness, and Your Good Easy Staying is Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: at night will come for a while for some video, if not too much tired and sleepy after dinner. If not, Videos and Hugs (some fun) on Saturday, Love Brooke Very Much, She's so Fine, Heart of Mine!! Smile Smile
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Good Morning, how are things?
Yesterday's night more dinners. Oh my. And the 6th the Baby is coming back for some time to the island.
And Nice studentmate, Nice One I was afraid from fear from possibility she could call for taking me to a mental hospital because of poems, has told me by mail my poems (she's "filóloga", and added some oppinions on writing, welcome) are "muy hermosos"...
I am being SOCIALIZED of New, there's no doubt about.
Smile

And I was having pain, Good pain, for level, in my left knee after "partying" with sister's pet (pet but runs like "galgo", well she's quite similar, "podenco" Real), and yesterday after 3 hours walking along stairs with different ways (I think it was "ligamento exterior", damaged from years different parts of knee), non stopping already, I do Feel Much Better.
geek wave
Beside socialized, I am exercised!
Laughing Smile

Well, Starting Week with Energy.
God Bless, I Love You so!
Feeling Quite Well. I'm Having such a Good Time by Embraces, IT'S WARM HEALTHY CALM ENERGY TO MY HEART!!
And Feel Truly Well about already All, Normal.
Starting to come wishes for posting new pictures. So, if we look at time for process this kind of mental orders from the beginning in my brain to the action, probably from now to 3 or 4 weeks, I'll have posted Here.
Smile Laughing Smile

flower God Bless, Brooke I Love You so Much, my INSPIRATION, my own CERTAINTY OF MY SOUL!! flower
flower I LOVE YOU BROOKE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 pm

flower Good Goodness!! flower
flower flower

All Numbers Here are People's, and All them are Good! First of All to Say!
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley

Wow what a morning.
More Good News, as not so new but as Good expressing.
I Do Feel Good about Normal Daily World, Enjoying it; and I Keep Alive the Conceptual One, which used to Give me so Beautiful and Great Emotions. I can Feel the Greatness. It's Big Prize.
And, adding, Good things Well Done in the Good Direction for and in the First World are Helping More than ever to Make Feel Good in the other one.
And these Places all I Share! action smiley
Example: "... morir siendo caballero de la tabla redonda", it's just not a dream by now.
Those things, childish ways for Serious Concepts=Bright Results for Mind and for Heart.
More Sharing!

Now I have to Share some More time wiht myself and laws! tongue smiley
God Bless!
Good Job!
flower Brooke, I Love You so Much, You're Perfect and in Heaven We'll be Together, with All!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: (=please stay)... Smile Smile Smile because there're so many Good things to Do and to Live and to go through!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower

cheers (hug for Night!!)
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 am

flower Hi Heaven Oh My Goodness!! flower
flower

Last Pictures...
The Most Delicious to my Soul, like kind of "Heavenly Candy of Romanticism on Beauty".
One week only eating vegetables and eating Paella would not be 1/infinite comparable to See this!! action smiley
When You Appear so Beautiful ( cheekey smiley Ha, that's How I Truly LIKE!! cheekey smiley ), SPLENDORING, I can hardly talk. Even through the glass of these screens.
Feel in my tongue, feel in my stomach and my chest... Even feel in my toes.
Imagining the Tropical Island of us, and me informing some idiomatic information geek : when you want to mean here you can not handle something, we can use "això no és aguantador, no puc més", coloquial terms; have to say (beside the Fact who is at this state is me right now) this is what You'd say (one call, sorry), one or another moment, because I'd EMBRACE and KISS YOU SO MUCH, ADORABLE HEAVEN MADE WOMAN ON EARTH!!
Ah, and I ADORED AND LOVED the Dress and Shoes and Hair and Make-up You Wear, YOU LOOK LIKE GODDESS! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Have to Post Two Pictures of You!!
I LIKE People around You!
I LIKE People Here too!
God Bless, I Love You All!

It's like water in the inside of my mouth, and HEAVEN'S ENERGY in my chest!! cheers
flower I Love You, I Adore You, I Kiss You and I HOLD You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: THANK YOU FOR EXISTING AND FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!! IT'S ALL REASONS I NEED TO LIVE BY THIS BLESSING HAPPINESS!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 pm

cheers Brooke!! cheers
Smile Smile

Love for You is Eternal, it's me at my Truest and Deepest of my Heart!!
These Lovely Pictures, so Beautiful and Smile , are Blessing to me, I Only Wish Your Good Staying!
flower And We will Love Forever, I Know!! flower
God Bless You and All of You!
flower love smiley Brooke, oh Brooke, Word is Beautiful, and for this, it's enough Your Staying in it!! love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:12 pm

my Dearest,
flower flower

Smile I don't want to bring pressure, but as much as I'm talking to Who I'm talking, I think I can Smile
I think it's going to be such a DELICATE, BEAUTIFUL and SENSITIVE Appearance in the TV Talk Show.
God Bless You All!
All of me will Beat for You, when I can See You, Please.
All of me is doing it right now. You're a Dream. Picture New is like a Dream but Reality is even Better. You're Adorable and I Kiss You for more hours a day than the day counts.
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

flower I Love You and I Adore You, I'm just right There beside You, for All of the Time!! flower

ps: You don't know How I Admire You, Brooke Shields ( Smile I'm on it Everyday!! Smile ) Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation action smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

cheekey smiley Came for One, You Know!! cheekey smiley

Have Seen some Very Nice Videos, by taking a Look, that are Serious things, but also made me laugh as Ha!
Thank You! NICE! action smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Brooke, one more time, till Eternal, LOVE YOU so Much!!
You're so Beautiful, so Beautiful. And Your Heart, Brooke, Your Heart...
flower I've said, at Your feet Lady ( Smile Smile ), Angel Of Mine, Brightness and INSPIRATION of my Life!! flower
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

flower Smile Hi, Good Sweetness!! Smile flower

after what I geek said as joke in first post, the fact seeing as Videos for the Day trailer from "Midnight Meat Train" (to me One of Bests in its genre for last years, True!) Made me Laughing Laughing Laughing
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

party smiley Thank You All for Pictures, Videos and Everything! party smiley
flower flower flower

flower tongue smiley Brooke, the only thing I ever Wanted to Do about Your Heart is KISSING!! I Love You!! tongue smiley flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 pm

flower Hi, Good Sweetness!! flower

Smile how are the things for the things? Smile
flower party smiley party smiley flower

Smile You're too Sweet, but Really Strong. "Strongweet". New Word! Smile
Got some more, All Good, but stay calm. Slowly.

I Honestly Think my Philosophical Perspective, even by Now, so soon, is Original. The Fundaments, the Reasonable Bases for Conclusions, Giving Sense to it. I Honestly Think. But well, Keep on Reading and Working.
Sense from "proevolutive" context to go beyond separation from Descartes and All Rationalism between body and mind, to philosophically understand Unity, and also our ephystemological possible horizons (better said than our limits), and True implications from all these things for any knowledge...
Well, Keep on Working.
Less Ego and More Work! Smile Very Happy
I'm doing, I'm doing!
Smile Smile Smile

flower Good Love, Brooke I Love You so Much, from kids, till now and from now to Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, Lovely!!

don't ask me why, but I'm Truly Feeling a Razz "attack" ( wave )
Smile Smile

The fact is that I've programmed (well, GOOD TECHNICIAN!) computer and screen I had to this "new" place. I'm a little lazy, sometimes.
But I Love You so Much!!
Yes, the Razz ss attacking has been "fulgurant" and there's no solution for that.
Brooke, Thank You. Key of my Sense You are, and when I Feel some Tenderness, it becomes a Universe of Emotions, just because You Exist and Touch my hand, my Heart and my Soul, that are YOURS!!

What the with the "smartness", TENDER, TENDER is the Rule.
You Know I Adore You, and Your Halo blinds my eyes much more than this ( Mad - Smile ) new shining screen.
Smile party smiley Smile

Smile flower Ready for the Serve, at Your feet, LADY!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: You Make me HAPPY, and Bring Deepest Sense, the Love's, to me !! action smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

psII: So Lovely ATTENTION, Friendly Messaging Symbolic on Love... TOUCH me so!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

this is a calm Moment. You're a Ray of Light, Brooke.
With You OK Here, as One with me, I can Enjoy Flying on Concepts and Emotions from Understanding and Making of New.
It's True!!
The Introduction You Made for Fall Winter is One of MOST ADORABLE AND LOVELY VISIONS (with SOUND, so Highly LOVELY Sound; Love that Voice! action smiley ) I've ever had Privilege to See in my life.
Smile So, I Love You. Yeah, yeah, I Love You!! Smile
flower Very Much, it's Real!! flower

ps: at night... You Make me Feel so Proud!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

flower Hi, Good Morning!! flower
flower flower

how are things!
Thank You for Videos, Pictures and All! Inspirational.
Brooke, that Video from Army Wives is Pure Sensual Fire. Have to Admit was All so Beautiful! action smiley
Also, wanted to say, as shared, that I understood quite well how it's possible to make parody about something You Respect, already Venerate, so Much as Athens Philosophy (Classic World's Philosophy, our Occidental Cultural Bases; developed on history by different ways later, but bases of thinking are FIXED there: concepts, logic, systematic investigation and compilation, art, politics, moral... Oh my!).
I did for make some fun, NEVER for trying to put it down. I Do ADMIRE SO MUCH.
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT, BECAUSE IT'S LIKE OPENING EYES. TRUE!
flower flower flower

Video and Picture is TREMENDOUS, Brooke.
flower cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

For what I said, I Understand jokes better. I Honestly Think There're Moral Rules for Everything in this world, EVERYTHING, but I Do Truly Understand and Respect Humor. It's IMPORTANT too!
Smile Smile Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 am

Smile flower Hi Good Morning! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

how are things!!
What a Match yesterday, wow!
Like "Connected"!
Smile Smile Smile

Very Good Moments about University Time of Mine. Gotta WORK, but it's Great.
I've become Truly Interest in FOCUSED Works. Well, subject I'm Treating does Worth it.
Brightness Inspiring.
Well, some shared!
Having Very Good Nice Time Here!!
That Picture for the wind was Amazing and VERY TOUCHING!!
Thank You for Pictures, Videos and All, Good Love!
flower Brooke, You're VERY LOVELY and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: today last day before holidays; but will come to talk for a couple of times for sure during vacation. I'll take the time for resting, going and hanging out and Study and, even more than this, Thinking about Project. VERY ILLUSIONED ABOUT IT, VERY. It's been long time since I felt this way about Studies, wow!
INSPIRATION FOR THE LIVING!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

how are things!
What a Beautiful and Comfortable New Residence in New Hampton's. Great, and Deserved!
To me, it Feels so GOOD to See People I Love Having Good Time and Enjoying of the Life. And More when Truly Deserved. Brooke, ENJOY the Life, Well and Calm but to the Top, because it's so short one We All Have.
So Good to me, some More Light to my Heart, that's Usually Worried About All on Everyone. Some Resting Light!
Bravo!!
cheers cheers cheers

Yesterday some nature and some Fresh Water Brook, not too much because it did not rain that much neither, so BEAUTIFUL. NATURAL!
Today to my Family. I was Missing to See them. Well, Used. SENSE, from Warmness of Feeling Heart, beyond big brain of mine, so modestly said!
Truly, I don't like to be so usually too much focused on thinking of mine. Need Living, Need Love. So, re-connecting to more Normal Usual Warm Living. And, Fortunetely, it Works!
I don't think I can "repair" and change the world any more. Realistic. But Do Truly Feel I've Done Something Good, and There's Still Much More Work to be Done, and Much Better than the one done before. Improving Quality and the Getting Deeper into Keys of Living, for Sharing, I DO WANT.
But don't lose The Living from the Sight.
In fact, it's Necessary too for the First Goal of Mine to be Well Done. So, Going on!
I could do something "superficial" and Good, good marks and aproved, but I can't. Need to Go Depper Now.
I am Going More and More into Subjects, as Knowledge from all lines crossed from Thinkers and as Sense about All put Together in my Mind. And there're Still Tons of Work to be done.
I can not do any other way at this moment of my life.
Quite Fixed Bibliography by now.
I don't want to make qualitative essential jumps as rule of mine, it's just that I can not stop trying, like Pulsion, Conscious, from All that's Around my mine.
Nobody Worry, no political or social revolutions.
PEACE.
But Truly Trying for Keys about "secrets" for Human Beings and Societies Improving. Goodness from Sense I Want to Give, the Way. Nobody's perfect and We All Need Help for Catching that Good Way, or just even for Learning to Make it Higher and Better.
Tell me I'm a fool, but excepting Care and Good Staying for People, this is What I Want the Most right Now.
Always Felt this Pulsion, but did not know how to Try. Needed to be Showed, and Now I've been.
I've Got People Around Helping me, and (probably also because of my Mad character, more in the past than now) this is not so usual to me.
As I said, not going to change the word, just going to Find New Sense for my Life, and also Honestly Think Going to Help.
flower I Love You! flower

I never wanted to hurt anybody, Brooke. I Know You Know!!
flower Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: don't know if will can come to write before coming back to work on tuesday, but will come for Hugs for sure!!

psII: Feels Truly Good, to Say All these things. Even yesterday, sourrendered by Nature, I Studied. I'll Do the Same Today. Can not Watch All things I'd Like, but it's Good too, RESPONSABILITY.
THANK YOU FOR ALL NICEST MESSAGE I'VE FOUND TODAY! GOODNESS!
cheers tongue smiley cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 am

Smile Very Happy flower Hi!! flower Very Happy Smile

What a day!
Had been reading (listened in the radio) about Final Agreement for International gun business (Good!), New Investigation Programs "Brain" (Wow!)...
And See Pictures. How LOVELY, High Level.
Thank You for All Messages!
Have to Post Pictures.
Very Lovely!
Adorable Brooke, very Nice and Sweet. Beautiful!
Love You!
flower Brooke, Hearts are Touching!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And could even read about Shaq's Number retirement Cerimony, 34, Wow! Good! And You know my team, Go Lakers! Since Magic times. I have to stay Loyal!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 am

I was coming from some Pictures and Videos that Made me Truly Laughing cheers , and then I Found out those 2 Pictures...
I wanted to talk about Philosophy today... Rolling Eyes
Oh my!!
Smile Laughing Smile

How Beautiful.
Well, Beautiful Always, whatever You're wearing (see how I've Learnt to Express myself about those delicate things, "not whatever "whatever" I mean, just what You Usually Wear). I Like it. But already Like that Very Happy even more.
cheers Like it!! cheers
Smile Laughing Smile

I'm Laughing cheers Smile tongue smiley in the inside, but already the same in the outside, my beautiful outside.
Smile Laughing Smile

When You Make that Smile, You Always Make me Smile too. And when I'm Good, like today (some headache: I'll take thinking subjects a little easier today! I'll do!), it's like Exploding Joy.
And while You're Making that Smile ( Smile Wink truly familiar, truly familiar Wink Smile ), You are Looking so ADORABLE.
Truly Looking Brilliant and Selfconfident, Brooke, but I'm not scared from receiving a fist from You, Looking so GORGEOUS and LOVELY at the same time. Bravo! cheekey smiley action smiley
party smiley KISSES MILLION party smiley
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: One and One, You and Me= One
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 am

Smile flower Good Morning! Smile

cheers In this airportuarized Morning cheers have to say How Beautiful Pictures, Funny and Liking the Mood so Much, Very Much!
tongue smiley Happy, Ahaaaaaah, Happy!! tongue smiley
Smile Laughing You can bet last sentence would pass all security checking possible Laughing Smile

Well, well, well.
THANK YOU for Existing and for Staying that Way!! action smiley
It's so GOOD to me party smiley party smiley geek
Later I'll Post.
Looking Very Gorgeous and Pretty, Lovely and Adorable too! cheekey smiley cheers
Smile Sending You by mind Kisses and Hugs till "no poder-ne més" Smile
Oops, Very Lovely, Very Much.
flower I Love You, and I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Came quite Good and when I've Seen these... Yeah! We've Got it!!
The Sweet Potency ( Cool Smile Cool ) is Here!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi, came for Share,
flower flower flower

Took a real intelectual risk for talking like this (nothing can be proved, so very ready for critic), but Want to Try to help.
Wrote it fast and only read it two fast times after for correct.
Smile Smile Smile

El pensamiento creativo libre, propio de la metafísica y también como tal: ¿algo más que una pura necesidad derivada del simbolismo conceptual de la mente?
Si aceptamos el pensamiento científico como el modo idóneo para conocer y comprender la realidad, cualquier intuición de la mente de cualquier investigador que halla un estatuto conceptual en sentido fuerte en la misma (las hipótesis de Einstein antes de probar sus teorías, su forma experiencial de entenderlas y percibirlas en su mente, por ejemplo) pero que, sin embargo, no puede hallar prueba científica confirmatoria (matemàtica o experimental), sólo obtiene el rango científico de hipótesis por confirmar.
¿Es esta hipótesis científica?
Ha sido generalmente elaborada por un científico, en un contexto científico, por medios científicos y desde los conocimientos científicos; es cierto. Pero, ¿es científica?
Desde un punto de vista metodológico (y esto es esencial, como sabemos) sí lo es, así evoluciona la ciencia generalmente: por el paso de la hipótesis a la ley científica, ya que los casos de formulación directa de la ley por “descubrimiento o encuentro”, si bien suelen pueden ser muy relevantes desde el punto de vista científico, no son lo idóneo o más habitual desde la ortodoxia más o menos clásica.
Pero desde un punto de vista filosófico, gnoseológicamente hablando, ¿es ciencia?
Para la filosofía, la ciencia es un contexto (objetivo, académico, social y también vital), un método y también un conjunto de conocimientos objetivos. Entre estos conocimientos objetivos que la filosofía entiende como parte de la ciencia, ¿se halla la hipótesis del principio? Creemos que no, y trataremos de explicar el porqué.
El conocimiento científico para la filosofía que pretende un enfoque holístico con el que enfrentar los problemas es, ante todo, un conjunto de leyes y de resultados desde los que trabajar. Del mismo modo que lo interpretará un científico que utiliza conocimientos de otro campo de la ciencia para elaborar la suya propia. Entonces, ¿cual es el estatuto gnoseológico de esa hipótesis que sigue firme, en cuanto “cuasiconvicción” con valor futurible de verdad, en la mente del pensador científico?
A diferencia de la ciencia, donde la univocidad de su lenguaje alcanza un grado sumamente elevado, la filosofía adopta un lenguaje que siempre se queda entre lo técnico y lo propio del lenguaje común, que nunca rechaza “per se”, a diferencia de la primera.
Usando terminología común, aquella intuición científica puede calificarse, como de prospección pronóstico o predicción, entre otros términos, si bien nos centraremos en estos 3 porque existe una escala de significado que puede dar algún fundamento a nuestra argumentación): “tal científico pronostica o predice tales hechos o teorías, pese a no poder demostrarlos todavía”. No obstante, en un sentido más propio del lenguaje, el uso de un término u otro no es indiferente al resultado.
De acuerdo con el diccionario RAE, “prospección” es “la exploración de posiblidades futuras basadas en inidicios presentes”, y “prospeccionar”, por tanto, será la acción por la que ello se lleva a cabo; y entre sus sinónimos presenta: “búsqueda, exploración, sondeo, perforación”. Por otra parte, define el verbo “pronosticar” simplemente como el “conocer por algunos indicios lo futuro”, y como sinónimo sólo aporta “predecir”. Finalmente, el mismo diccionario, define este último verbo como “anunciar por revelación, ciencia o conjetura algo que ha de suceder”.

Parece claro, sin entrar en más explicaciones ahora, que existe una gradación en cuanto al nivel de rigor y fundamento que preside cada una de las tres acciones descritas. Y cada uno es apto para configurar conceptualmente la creencia del científico que se basa en su hipótesis de partida indemostrada, aunque sólo temporalmente de acuerdo con el ideal protocolario del método científico.
La filosofía de la ciencia que estudia el fenómeno científico, entendido en un sentido amplio y omnicomprensivo del mismo, como una manifestación no puramente objetiva sino también psicológica en la mente del investigador, sólo puede saber si lo que éste realiza, en nuestro caso, es una prospección, un pronóstico o una predicción, si le presenta su razonamiento de posibilidades.
Como sabemos, toda hipótesis científica procede siempre de una intuición mental creada desde el sistema psicológico-conceptual de creencias científicas del investigador, lo que sucede es que unas hipótesis hallan prueba y otras no. ¿Es la falta de prueba causa suficiente para rechazar una hipótesis científica?
Parece que no, y no sólo porque, como demuestra Kuhn, los paradigmas científicos cambian y las teorías también, sino porque, principalmente, en muchos ámbitos de la ciencia todavía no existen respuestas que puedan demostrar científicamente hipótesis determinadas en un sentido o en otros. Lo que la ciencia hace es seguir trabajando, en estos ámbitos, sobre presunciones que se basarán en pronósticos, en prospecciones y hasta en predicciones, si no le queda más remedio que utilizarlas también, en mayor o menor medida y más o menos transitoriamente, para intentar lograr sus objetivos de avance en el campo correspondiente.
Es en estos ámbitos de la ciencia, caso de la Teoría de cuerdas, existen indicios (basados en conocimiento científico “en sentido estricto”, esto es innegable) pero no pruebas sobre los que ir avanzando en la búsqueda de la confirmación o rechazo de las distintas hipótesis planteadas. En función del nivel de certeza de esos indicios, nos hallaremos ante una prospección, un pronóstico o una simple predicción.
Desde un punto de vista metacientífico, de la filosofía de la ciencia, esos trabajos teóricos con sus correspondientes conclusiones finales (con un grado de diversidad seguramente mucho mayor de lo habitual entre los distintos investigadores, en función del ámbito de incerteza dado), son algo o, mejor dicho, deben considerarse como algo más que pura ciencia. Y cuanto más se alejen o tengan que alejarse del paradigma científico vigente, mayor sentido cobrarà describirlos como trabajos de pura especulación científica.
Vemos, pues, que existen dos variables a la hora de tratar de establecer alguna clase de categorías de sentido al problema. Por una parte, hemos hablado de los niveles de certeza o verdad científica sobre los que se basan las intuiciones “funcionales” del trabajo científico especulativo y, por otra, el posible grado de distanciamiento respecto de un paradigma determinado (en el sentido ya explicado).
De acuerdo con la Teoría de las revoluciones científicas, se produce un cambio de paradigma sólo cuando existe un conocimiento perfectamente probado sobre la realidad que, por medio de teorías nuevas, efectúa una más elevada comprensión cualitativa y/o cuantitativa de dicha realidad. Pero esto no significa en ningún momento que el investigador, en su tarea especulativa, no pueda “imaginar” hechos y teorías que se acerquen a un paradigma distinto, incluso tal vez sin saberlo. Todo ello forma parte de la libertad de cualquier actividad mental creativa, como ha de ser la propia creación científica, al menos idealmente, para poder ser llevada a cabo con todo el desarrollo de la potencia inmanente de la mente humana.

Sabemos que toda la metafísica moderna, desde el Renacimiento hasta la Revolución científica del S. XVII, partía de los conocimientos sobre la realidad más o menos aceptados como de sentido común de la ciencia de la época. Es decir, generalmente se especulaba sobre los confines del ser desde un punto de partida conocido o común: los conocimientos aportados por un tipo de razonamiento secular, simple y aceptado durante siglos desde Aristóteles. El caràcter y el rigor de los fundamentos desde los que llevar a cabo la especulación cognoscitiva por medio de indicios, así como el ámbito de la incerteza “capturado” por pensamientos puramente extraracionales, no pueden compararse entre épocas (eso está fuera de toda duda), lo que queda por determinar es si desde un punto de vista metacientífico y gnoseológico existe una diferencia cualitativa entre los dos tipos de proceder mental: el que podríamos calificar como metafísico clásico y el propio de la especulación científica moderna.
Seguramente, en una situación hipotética, la neurofisiología de la mente podría darnos algunas buenas respuestas. No para satisfacer a los más escépticos y partidarios de la capacidad de objetividad positivista pura de la mente (el razonamiento, en tal caso, descansaría en dos niveles de categorías conceptuales distintos), sino para coadyuvar a entender un poco más la naturaleza del problema.

flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Smile It's a Perfect Day for a Perfect View! Smile
Wishing Much Inspirational Staying and Making; Bright as Always!

Just for Calm All, just saying I'm not going to try for Politics or Religion Believes, just can Work for some specific thing, Limited!, and I Want to Work for that Kind of Reason I've been talking about. I just Want to be a Good Philosopher, and that Means TRY to Help.
Having Philosophy, having Connection... More than I had dreamed.
When Meet again, I Want, will tell You How Good these days have been to me!! action smiley
flower flower flower

tongue smiley Brava, Brooke!! tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I had not felt so Good and Calm since I don't remember, wow, it's Awesome and Beyond.
It's so Beautiful!!
I've Seen More Pictures, so Beautiful, so Beautiful and Lovely.
I am overwhelmed by All, True Please Believe me, and to Make through Sensitivity I Do Want to Bring, I have to Post tomorrow.
Oh my, what a Brooke Day!!
Brooke, You Look so Inspired and Confident, so Full of Desires for Keep on Making Your Own Future as an Artist and as a Family Mom Woman too.
I'm IMPRESSED for the Beauty, but I am Much More HAPPY, CALM, FULFILLED WITH JOY because of these Times.
What a Gift, it was Today!! action smiley

ps: And, selfish, You Inspire me so Much, for Goodness, for so much Goodness and Love I Do Feel in my Heart, from the Message of Yours!!
cheers Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile

Came for the One, Good!
Smile Smile Smile

Want to Bring some "not very" ( Wink Smile ) thoughtful ideas for couple of days.
Just some Beauty I may be able to bring!! action smiley
flower Loving Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next