Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New One Post!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Captured, the logic and metalogic implications involving the contraposition between "lo uno y lo múltiple" and this one to the "self-reference".
It's on my mind, "fixed". Jump Completed, this one. And it did not get me so exhausted, cause after the late week job, I've left things to flow on my head. It almost came along "by itself".
It's all on logicity and metalogic essences. Nothing on subjetive prejudices on judgement or perspective on reality.
This last thing is the original problem in Master Habermas Theory of Interests, that brings to many other ones, that, I Have to say, are Well Known by him too.
There're also prejudices on Theory of Communicative Action, but these Prejudices are Much Easier to be Accepted by All: formal democratic rules for Agreements.
I Agree with it.
Though, I think this is not exactly epistemic sense, but mainly moral and politic one. WELLCOME, but I'm getting my ontoepistemology focused in discerning those subjects I commented, situated, like "ex machina" by the evolution -at the very least-, on our cognitive minds.
Good job.
Just sharing news ( cheers is on, but as a normal part of the intellectual process).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:20 pm

and what I said it was Hearted and Wishing Well True! action smiley
There were, and there will Always be, things so Special. No matter the circumstances happened, that will always be True.
love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Very "brutally" well, the philoresults.
And New Videos and Pictures also Nice and funny. Hearted (and "brutally" too, if you want the same "stigma" geek Laughing Razz - that was a joke, "antiegotic" and "equalitary" at once, and Hearted!).
And I've got on mind the title for essay, almost definitive:
"Teoría del conocimiento: objetividad y trascendencia" ("Theory of knowledge: objectivity and transcendence"). I think it's fine, looks "interesting" (well...) and it captures the essence. It came to mind yesterday's night (video montage in the morning; don't you think it's nice and funny, at the very least that way it seems to me).
Well, back to the task.
Greetings!
And a Gentle hug Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz
computer erased all.
Title new: "Teoría del ser racional".
It's key, the title, and this is capturing the essence where I departured for the rest of conclusions, including the previous titles.
It was good to share this last ones cause I expressed where im getting and im also using them on the essay.
"Teoría del ser racional" is capturing the fundamental ontopiestemology I'm fixing of new, and from here all comes along just by applying the reason.
Sounds Fine.
Happy Halloween! action smiley Smile Razz
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:36 am

Hi just little while Good.
Forgot to say How Beautiful Looks, Perfect, and that i Love that Dress!
Had a Fine night!
Now on some calm philoreflections. Good to mind after a couple of mindresting days. This was so Good to my character, these years of philosophy and this "actual" found Sense. Even if never selling a book, the journey has been more than worth to me.
Have very Warm and Fine night.
God Bless, I Love You!! Always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Just for Wishing a Happy New Year, and many more.
The more, the better.
Family. Goodness, Love and Respect.
And Good hugs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Obviously, I am not asking for a preferent treatment.
The evident situation is that I'm before a factic situation that it is not just out of the legal ways, but that it's against the most fundamental laws.
Then, I'm talking about the "factic" ways cause these are the ones that have come to disturb my life. We all know facticity is real in politics, and the limits between this and the law are not always clear. By instance, intelligence agencies are a usually using the factic ways, as it happens in the case of using the press, papers, etc., for making a campaign against somebody (quite usual, and rarely ruled by the laws).
I'm just "using" my "right" to access to the lines of the "official" social facticity as a way to defend my Legal and Constitutional Rights, as long as I'm in a ilegitimated situation of forgetness and unprotection ("indefensión"). It's a kind of facticity different to the material violence executed by oneself, by instance. And, unfortunetely or not, it's something our consciousnesses do everyday have to deal with, and it's obviously much more accepted than the physical violence. I'm just talking about the accepted factic ways, not the physically violent ones.
I have been so much pushed against the wall; Human me (intelligence and toughness for deffending my rights and my people' ones don't make me unhuman).
I'm very sorry to have come to this point, but it was not my decission; I was taken, pulled, to it.
For talking about positive things, have to say Philosophy is going to bring so Much Light and Sense to "eternal" problems related to the epistemology and to the universal human need for the meaning of things. Im on another step, where it's all much clearer and easier to get developed, almost by itself (Iacoboni makes Interesting difference between zone and situation of the brain doing things this know wells, and those used/happened when we're making a cognitive effort; the differences on the difficulty and the needed brain energy for each case are evident here too).

ps: it's Very Possible that if things in my life don't change, I Do Have to Get the Choice of Never More coming to the forum. The Paradoxal situation will get Too Huge to get fixed on mind, even to me geek Laughing Smile I'm Sorry but it's True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 am

For the last post! tongue smiley action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi!

Resting!
"Por alusiones" , to the anonymous undercovered video makers.
First, to kiss my father was not very dreamy, but it was never under a sexual perspective. Another thing is what possible morbosity, perversion, wills for disturbing, inquisitive investigation or experiments may try to mean. These intentions talk by themselves.
Two, about lyrics: its a stupid mistake to think the voluntary sharing in petit comite is a wild card for indirectly say anything about a person.
Just taking things to its place.
Kissing my father was... Hypocrite, for some times, to my child advanced consciousness.
Hearted Truth, but this doesnt mean im not 200% with All who could ever go through any kind of sexual abuse, i Swear.
Some things i said were intentioned for solidarity. True. In fact i said it on its moment.
Love, Beauty and Goodness are Always There. You just have to Look at them, and Stay.
Hearted Hug!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

It's freezy and windy, but by now it's also sunny. There's snow at 300-400 m top for today and next days. We're not much used to it, but it's the season.
I forgot to say that, obviously, when I have finished this actual essay, and while start the first reads for the thesis, I will be editing the poems for a book. Finally. It's just now the Effort is too much Demanding, in the sides of energy and concentration. I'm not forgetting this.
I am posting some words that I'm copying from Nikki Reed (Actress and Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend), posted in Whosay. It's a wise comment on these universal words from Dr. King: "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear".
And her comment: "The temptation to fight fire with fire can instead be met with a closer look as to what is inside that fire. The feeling of oneness that comes from identifying, from seeing yourself in that person for we are all just extensions of one another. When people are mean or disingenuous, see their pain. Actually, feel their pain. It's amazing how quickly judgement and anger can turn to love if you begin to look at everyone's reactions to things (yours included) as a reflection of their relationship with themselves. As we enter this next chapter together as a country, let's find ways to unite, let's see ourselves in those we are normally so quick to judge, so we can together make progress instead of remaining static in our place of righteousness. Today we honor #MLK. This quote is a beautiful reminder for all of us this morning."
Signed!

Have a Good day, God Bless and Greetings!
And Loving Love and Goodness!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 am

And "news" that were so tongue smiley to see to me: Great William James did publish his first important book at the age of 48 years!
Wow, that was quite bounce Smile bounce funny and nice to me.
And for many more.
I have no excuses for not writing what I have to write. Not necessary writing 1000 books lol, but pretty number of them, and some real essays (what I'm writing now is more a treatise, for the goal of exhaustivity) on different things. Someday, I guess I am even daring to write a philopoetry book, as I said in the firsts years, if you remember.
If years give me some health, Calm and strenght, I am sure it's going to be a good amount for the history, as helping source.
Bye, see later!

ps: as I know They're Both not only Talented but also Very Nice Person, a childish joke: recommending Great and Lovely Betty White to take a look to last Post made in Whosay by Great and Tremendous James Taylor; Obviously, metaphorical terms!
God Bless Goodness!
action smiley Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 am

Properly, i meant to keep Focused in the Good, more than dreams (it was bad metaphore).
This is also for things fighties happened in the past, or the future.
The usually calm days are being motivated by reflected reasons, not for hate from the past.
Necessary to be admited: Honestly unconsciously, the lack of physical culmination and the Evidency of this is Never happening, as the fact of being ignored and under planning and some tries for offending, made all looking much worse.
It was Not my intention. True!
Everything OK Lifes!
Now leaving you for the weekend. Next times much calmer posting. Probably, some unconscious inertial pulling will take me further and further from here when im publishing (ego and certainty of helping chnces from me, both) and as time goes by. Today, anyway, it was exceptional (probably for "too much controlled" chapters edition and also for me angry for betraying visicle -lol at this last one).
God Bless! Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Obviously, understanding what I said in few words (needing more than this first book, cause the morals will not be developed, as long as it's a gnoseology, the treatise), does not mean the magical solution for all conflicts.
Obviously, the caracter of transcendence and opening of meaning (each time you think about something it's different to the late one and...; and each person can never think the same as another one) does always bring space to the difference and this to the conflict.
But as symbolic beings we are, we've got conceptual flexibility enough for working in these contexts of difference well, cognitive-moral terms; by implementing the horizon of the Empathy as a principle, never identical to all, but as a Good reference.
It's the  naturally "openers" (symbolic beings) working the "opened"; for this, the "opened" objectivity I'm talking about on my essay is so real and possible, able to be built by those first principle I mentioned on the late post and, obviously, by all arguments that I'm developing on the book.  
It's a natural thing to get worked too.  Not easy, but not impossible.
It's an objectivity that, for this opening and those principles, can be Perfectly Brought out to the Theory of Communicative Action, by Habermas.  And it's an objectivity different to Science one, as long as it's Making Up the Fundaments of our Knowledge (and it's Made Up by them working, of course) on the Being, Existence, Creation...
Not logic-causal terms (on the book I'm explaining all difference beween this concept and the truly Philosophic -for the Existence as a Totality and, from this, for its different parts*- one), but symbolic -opened but objective at once-; for this, the Natural Chance for the Legitim Space for Freedom I commented on the late post.

* Mereology of "lo Uno y lo múltiple" is Connected to this concept, as much as it is to the last lines of this post; as much as to the integrative conception (and true character) on our mind (logic reason, symbolism, feeling, sense...).
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Forum, you go so Well with the numbers. Thank you.
I've actually revised the last text and the count was left on the 143... Smile Razz tongue smiley
It's another pretty brutality, I guess geek Laughing Smile
Honestly, I think it's clearing. And a great departuring point for the "conclusions" (almost one hundred pages, I guess too Mad scratch Laughing geek ),
Greetings and Wishing Good!
And Kisses and Hugs!!
Good Loving and Beautiful You!!
Forever True

ps: I'm actually tired for the working on edition and all other things, but most of all I'm psycologically. I'm starting the creative thinking (well, most of all is on mind previously at this actual times) on the next week, and it's childishly bounce cheers tongue smiley to me.
today Conference, Good! Radio night, Good! And Rest! Wow, I'm Needing.
And You Lovely Beautiful!! cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Those Links are Great! I'll be Listening, without commenting too much, just Enjoying cheers party smiley tongue smiley
Coming a little stressed on this morning. A Lady workmate who owns some responsability on the formal control of the working people (entering times, exit time...) got me a little nervous today. I could not enter my "sign" in the computer I did go to sign on hand, and oh my. "We all know what you're doing", was one of the things I was told.
What I'am doing.
First, have to say that I Never go to have coffees in the morning, and that I don't go to the outside for a pretty number of times for smoking a cigarrete; this added to the normal launch time. For more, I am almost fixed on my chair, only going to the outside for once a day. i think that if, for a Matter of Physical and Mental Health (well known brutal efforts, I need mind resting and sun on my cells), I'm for some more time breathing out (nothing exaggerated, and I'm actually Controlling it, the time), it's All Honestly Compensated.
For More, for each day More, Doctors are Explaining the Goodness for the Rendiment that it is the Regular Rest along the morning, and also, the Goodness of the Autonomy for Organize your own Works. I'm Averaged Official Worker. My papers are "on date", Actualized.
For More, I am Not Stopping to Come to Work Not for a Simple Day (excepting Mom operations). A couple of years ago, I did come under 39 ºCelsius, something that caused me a longer period of recovering.
If I was on depression stand-by for years, those were two periods of my life. Everybody Does Deserve a Chance.
And what I've been Bringing here... Is it all for not giving a damn, HUMAN?
What's the problem, then?
Probably, being me. And to this we have to add all know my coming here.
If this hate is as extended as she seemed to want to express me, I have Very Few chances for the public competition for
better places. I'll See.
It's Not the first time it's happening to me (neibohaters that were sent behind the wall are so Actual, but unfair things like this are almost the rule in my life); and I'll Be Calm and Keep Optimistic, so True.
If they don't want me, or even hate, it's OK, I'll take my own way. Those who don't, and who are Friendly, then Great!
It's going to be OK.
Just wanted to Express just a little part of the personal costs for coming here. Very Alone, and Still Unrespectful for some, or many, ones.
Come on!
Also, wanted to take another chance. Coherent to Pablo Iglesias Words, it's not for throwing gasoline to the fire, it's just for Human Pulsion of Care. Please, it's Not for an intromission into a Free Nation Going, just for Humanity. Please, Set Leopoldo López Free, Peacefully. My Prayers, and my Strenght, are with him too! Tell him, if Possible (I Remember You had some social touch to Henrique Capriles...).
Today I'm on Recovered Mind State. Good! cheers party smiley tongue smiley Razz action smiley
Focused and Good!
Greetings and Wishing Well!
God Bless Families, and All those Who seem to be Alone, though They Aren't, cause many Ones Think of Them and Want to Help them!
Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:21 am

http://www.marca.com/baloncesto/nba/2017/06/27/5951cceb22601d67758b4673.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Incredible and so Beautiful new Images!
Congratulations, Good Job! cheers
And God Bless and Protect Families!
action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

for Good Sense, from and to the Good Heart, All Good here, no addiction or battling, True:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5e3qoREpuA
Tremendous! Scaring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA0s-s8RLSo
Good Job, and it's Calming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Pu0Ya4DyI
Time for a Tribute. Rest in Peace with Mom and All. Such a Bright and Iconic Person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb5Oi2slJ0
Not just for the competition itself, but for the Ways of Doing it and for the Eternal Finish-Line.

ps: So Good Wishing!! cheekey smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19