Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I could not enter into the forum this morning. And I started to pale
I was thinking: FAILED SALVA FOREVER!
I Mean, about Comunication.
Many people has just gone to the new place. We'll be OK, SPACE will not be a problem.
Ufff, You Know me!!
I'm a little sad for going out this place, so many Good MEMORIES HERE!
And, so Important to me, Here I Came for the First Time to Brooke Eyes!!
If She left me, even from this Virtual Life, it would PROBABLY (NO, NOT AT ALL: FOR SURE!) be the Toughest Hitting in my life on my face.
I Admit.
Today the Baby is departing. We'll keep in Touch someway, life goes on!
And Class was Good, I was even with some people talking after it. I See How Liberated and Young People They are.
So DIFFERENT to my Law Students. I told them that all of us wore an "americana" on.
I felt really DIFFERENT in that place, but it was so for RICH EXPERIENCE IN MY MIND!
When you face that kind of situations (GOOD, but Different), you Understand Much More How and Who You are. I Felt like a british guardian from Buckingham Palace. Laughing Laughing
love love smiley flower

That Picture from "In my Life"!
I Could not Need ANY OTHER THING IN MY LIFE BUT JUST THAT PICTURE, IMAGINE HOW I LOVE YOU, BROOKE!!
HOW I LOVE YOU!!
YOU CALM TO THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE THIS MAD BULL SOMETIMES APPEAR INSIDE OF ME, JUST BY YOUR GLANCE, I GET SO PEACE!
THANK YOU love smiley , DON'T GO! cheekey smiley
I Need You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Hola Again!
Very Happy flower Very Happy

Reasons of Anxiety: NEEDING TOUCH, NEEDING TO KNOW WHY AND NEEDING TO FEEL YOU'RE OK ALL OF THE TIME!
For this it was Terrific and Painful, for last years, I Swear, so Much!
Well, even when I do not Know about News from You each Day (something Quite Normal and Good), I will Stay Calm, I Swear!
The Three Reasons are Much More Wise Now, and I can Feel How my Heart's Saying Thanks!
And for this, one sentence could come to mind.
"Cómo podemos unir a los ciudadanos", says the President. Now, for All the World, I would Say: Making Them All can Feel like their HOMES do not Radically End when they get out of their houses. That Means so Many things; but even when it's like the cercle argument, this is the answer. Changing Actitudes from Everybody, and to Feel How Everybody can Do it without Feeling Exposed to risks impossible to take, even in "subconsciente". That's Making a New Culture.
We Need Role Models, Institutions for People, Action Real for People, Honesty from Politicians and Institutions and Public Workers, Giving Spaces for People to Express thier Opinions and be taken Seriously by Responsible Ones on the Thing, Making People Feel is being LISTENED AND CARED, EDUCATION... AND TIME!
IT'S ALL A PROCESS IN TIME, THAT NEVER ENDS, AS THE NEED FOR LEARNING!
We Had to Remember when We Were Kids, so Important!
That's what I'd say!
flower

Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:41 am

Hola love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, How Lovely Beautiful Video-Brooke!
And it's True, I am really OK Here! It's Good for the mind and the Heart, to make some good changes! I am not worried for people at all, You'll See, How I am writing!
But the fact more People (of course Nothing On You, Baby!, as the song says, that's IMPOSSIBLE as Have Always been -Imagine NOW!! flower flower ) Means more social relatioships and more integration! GOOD for me!
And in the evening-night Classes!
God Bless You and All of You!!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You so Much, surerendered by the People or not at all!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, and Had Great Rest!
Now I am my Heart to the top of new for Telling You things of Love!
You are All to me!
For that I Love You so Much!!
Here, less than two hands, two women and man talking about papers. It's Honestly Calm Here, my Heart!!
God Bless You, and All of You! I Adore You, I Miss You, I am Kissing You All Your Body and Your Soul; it's like dying and being born again in Your Lips, it's the Promise of Heaven, Sensitivity and PURE LOVE, ETERNAL AND ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE, I LOVE YOU, MY LADY ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:27 am

Hola, "NO FELICITADORA DE CUMPLEAÑOS DE LOS AMIGOS"!
Smile flower Smile

Waiting for some work, my mind is totally slept today.
"SuperOveranalyzer" is having a Rest today!
Even, True AS ALL I AM SAYING, one friend here said "what a beautiful watch you wear", and I did not make too high "inner jumps". I am really calm!
Some Fun!
Brooke, I LOVE YOU!!
I am fighting inside of me to find the place between deception from not HAVE YOU 24HS A DAY IN ARMS and following Feelings of Sleep for everything; and CRAZINESS FOR THE TOP OF DREAMS!
A Place for the Peace and Inspiration!
All was Funny too, Anyways!
I AM ON THAT WAY, WITH YOUR HELP!
LAST BROOKE SIGNINGS APPEAREANCE WAS MEANINGFUL AND BEAUTIFUL!! flower
Going back to Normal, IN ABSOLUTE LOVE, after 5 years Here!
love smiley love smiley

PS: This is the way it was Meant to be! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

These are my friends.
See how they glisten.
See this one shine...
How he smiles in the light.
My friend.
My faithful friend...
Speak to me friend.
Whisper...
I'll listen.
I know, I know you've been locked
out of sight
all these years, like me
My friend...
well I've come home to find you waiting.
Home, and we're together!
And we'll do wonders.
Won't we?
You there, my friend?

Mrs. Lovett

I'm your friend too, Mr. Todd
If you only knew, Mr. Todd
Ooh, Mr. Todd
You're warm in my hand.
You've come home!
Always had a fondness for you, I did.

Sweeney Todd (simultaneously)

Come let me hold you.
Now, with a sigh, you grow warm in my hand.
My friend!
My clever friend...

Mrs. Lovett

Never you fear, Mr. Todd
You can move in here, Mr. Todd
Mr. Todd, splendors.
You never have dreamed
all your days
will be yours!
I'm your friend
and you're mine!
Don't they shine beautiful?
Silver's good enough for me, Mr. T.

Sweeney Todd (simultaneously)

Rest now, my friends.
Soon, I'll unfold you.
Soon you'll know splendors
You never have dreamed
all you days,
my lucky friends
'Til now your shine was merely silver.
Friends, you shall drip rubies, you'll soon drip precious rubies...
(spoken)
At last! My arm is complete again!

Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile

PS: I Love love smiley You too!
You're an Angel, my Angel of Mine; and I Adore You and Love You so Much, Bright Sweet Beautiful Sensitive Heavenly Miss Brooke Shields, my Lady with the Heart, my All!!
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Hola, my Beloved Angel!
Smile flower Smile

I am going to nice friendly meeting, after this Family Meeting with You, that it's Real even when We are Always in Touch, Soul's Place under the Sun, Yours and Mine!!
I Love love smiley You, Lady, Beautiful Heart of my Life!!
And God Bless You and All of You, and All Friends too, Thank You All!
The possibility of Giving Thanks is so Blessing to me! Smile action smiley flower
love love smiley flower

I really hope not being lost on my way, because I am not "Einstein driving a car" lol!
No, but drive with care!
Brooke, I was looking for the "Xama, Xama" song from "Barefoot in the park", but I found another scene from the movie: Kisses!!
And I did not find Xama, "y qué" (Island -this time could not find complete letters for fun, it's like I was more thinking about driving and... Smile Smile ), but Found "Shama, Shama".
How Funny Movie in New York!
Those Two Paradise Places I talked about (Three if we include Mancor Smile Smile ), I Love them!!
Humor today, not much more than 6; 7?
OK, Thank You, You Love me!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You so Much, More and More each Day, and I LOVE THE WAY WE'RE LOVING TODAY; I AM DOING AND TRYING THE BEST I CAN WITH ALL MY HEART, FOR YOUR BELOVED SOUL!
I Love You till the end of Time, my Adored Sweetness of a Woman!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Wow. Monday, 8:31, at work... Just hola!
Smile Smile

Have Good day yesterday, had Fun!
Even Babies...
We moved every foot Smile of everybody going to a beautiful square in the village later, beautiful vision of mountains and forest and little nice houses.
How are You doing Brooke?
You are Always in my mind and my Heart!
I Love You, Angel Family of mine!!
Wish You the Best Day!
This Love is True!! God Bless All! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: We are True and Real!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 am

Hola, party smiley love smiley party smiley !
Smile flower Smile

My Angel Brooke, God Bless You and All of You, got to say. Yes, some too much passionate and big words from the beginning, but I had to.
Very Nice videos from Friends on youtube, I See Something, I can See!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Today studies at 4:00 pm again, I am starting to like it. Well, at the very least to get more used. Smile Smile
It's All so Interesting! I am Illusioned like a kid!
Will come after finishing work at university, to Watch some videos, and Enjoy the Beauty, so Much Love!!
Brooke, I Love You and I Feel like All's Starting of New in my Heart; New Hope's Time to me, for Sense, for Goodness and for Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley

PS: Waiting for You tomorrow, Día de la Hispanidad! cheers
I am cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

These are Always by Now, Actually, "Las Flores del 'Bien"!

Well, I said Hola, and Now I am going to eat some meal and to work.
But will come later for a while.
Tomorrow holiday here in Spain, but I will come for sure!
Brooke I Love You!! flower Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

Well, Now I Think (I use to Think more than just thinking, You Know... Smile ) it's quite Clear How I Love You and How I Feel You are like an Angel!
That 3 pm, I am taking as Honor, Thank You!!
And Thank You for VERY BEAUTIFUL VIDEO SONG FROM "THE GREENING OF WHITNEY BROWN", "VERDADERAMENTE NATURAL Y BELLO AMOR".
Today got to study in the afternoon, to prepare and exposition for next tuesday at university. We are not many people, 6 or 7, but Quite Intense. You should me talking and looking at the teacher while talking about those things, Humanism and Truth upon Heart and Compassion as the Last to Discover and First to Believe TRUTH IN LIFE!
Genius Horkheimer, some of his last words before dying on his bed, were that despite so many brilliant efforts from him to understand the Reason of Man and Society, he had finally Understood that All Resides in Respect, Compassion and Love, Each Single One for Each Another Single One! Or Married! Smile flower Smile
HOW BEAUTIFUL HISTORY!
He was a Genius, but so Fortunetely We All Have Still the Chance to Embrace that HEARTFELT THINKING FOREVER, and NEVER LET IT GO, WHATEVER AND WHEREVER WE'LL MAY BE OR GO.

Brooke, Your Life, All of Your Life, EACH SINGLE AND ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL, AS MUCH AS ALWAYS TAKEN BY THE HEART; INSPIRES ME TO LIVE AS GOOD MAN! love love flower
I Love You, my Lady Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
I Hope Everything's Right!
I Think of You!!
Oh, Brooke, when I try to use psicology with my Family here in Spain, I do not always success. It's really difficult to deal with it. My sister here, it's difficult, but I'll do. It keeps me some worried, but she's much better, when she grows too much too heavy. I should not talk about it, but not sure about my security in comunications and wanted to say it.
I wanted to give some responsability to her, to make her feel like that and it was bad idea.
Now she is angry. It's Difficult.
Fortunetely, You are the Only Thing that's Right in my Life, You can Believe me, and it's not just a dream.
I Love You so Much!!
God Bless You, Please Take Care, because You are my Life, and without You there's Meaning for Nothing in my living! flower
Just wanted to see You, but maybe You wanted to go; I don't know!!
Maybe it's a process to say goodbye, quiet!
I am starting to understand with head cold.
Just Want the Best for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm

My Angel Brooke of mine,
Smile flower Smile

I was coming up here. And nervous for the time because I did not want to come to late, just in case they may close this cyber Friends.
It's Opened!
And cars on the streeet, and many talking about things.
I am some selflattering still, when I talk, but day by day I will success.
Teacher today talked about a man who is an Institution at university Here, Albert Saoner. Great Philosopher but, the first of All, Much Better Person!
I Want to be like that!
And Brooke, when I was starting to come I started to Feel like a kid, and now some.. You know, water growing up in the eyes.
I Love You very Much!
Your HUMANIDAD (I say in spanish because it's how I know better), is my LIGHT in my Living!
Your Heart and Your Soul, I Adore and I Love, my Blessing Guide!
I was listening to some songs, spanish ones, with The Blue Lagoon images!
Wow! wave cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Reality is where We Live in Peace and Always for the Love!!
I am so Much in Love with You, so Much, my Adored Sweetness of mine!
God Bless You, Tons and more Nice Tons of Kisses, by an Endless and Caring Embrace!!
; and please let me know I am Dreaming every Night with You, yesterday and the day before. You Always Look so Real and Lovely and Beautiful.
And so Friendly, I SWEAR I had two days in Dreams.
I can not Express All the Love, by those Ordinary Moments I Shared with You in my Dreams; it's so Easy to Believe in Heaven Now!!
Whispers and Shout,
I Love You, I Love You with All there's in me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Yeah, I think that, some way, I Love You!
And when I say it, I Feel like I was Softly Touching Your face Here, so Terrific Love, my All!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

What a Great Night, Big Rest!
Uff, slept so well. Was so Magic to See, that Wendy's TV Show, so Magic and Nice and Lovely and Heartfelt!
Brooke, How I Love You, to Adore You is the most Natural and Easiest thing I've ever done in my life.
Want to know the only true value from me?
To Stay Calm! Smile Smile
That's Difficult, but All other things, are easier than breathing, and More Necessary for my Life! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, God Bless You and All of You, I Love You with All my heart, my Angel of mine! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I am going to post some photos from "good socialized Salvador" (had to use big letters for the "s" Smile Smile ; but there was also a very Nice "z" Smile Smile ).
If You Forgive me, I can Live and Do All!!
I Love You so Much, so Much, You're my Living Angel on Earth!
My Princess, God Bless You!!
HOW MUCH LOVE I'M FEELING!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: You're Perfect! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Brooke, my Angel of mine
Smile flower Smile

It's like climbing over the highest mountain, to come from some place where You are not Visible as the Daylight to some Place where You are like the sunny centre of Universe, and just after, by an inspired breathing heart, to Touch the Blinding Magic of Heaven in your Perfect Eyes. flower
I feel like a kid when I go to the embrace of your Soul, and it's a pure perfection of the emotion as Soul in Love, just to get near there.
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
I am hungry for this weekend's work, and to Feel You are with me gives me a plus of 300 IQs to my mind. wave Wink
I Love You so Much, God Bless You and all of You! flower

PS: And I Love You More, Lady Sweetness! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:12 pm

action smiley Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful Picture from Marcos, wow, Truly Amazing! flower
Brooke, I Truly think You are some Person who INNOVATED Society.
For so many things.
You seem to be bigger than life, sometimes.
Your Living, is just a Message on How to Do, so Easy to See.
Think about Big Questions, Perspective... IT'S IMPRESSIVE!
On my way, everybody's Different, I'll Try to Bring that Sense on my Real Living. COHERENCY, TRUTH, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, DIGNITY, HOPE, LOVE, PEACE, COMPASSION and EMOTION.
So Easy! Wink Very Happy Smile

Academic world is not Heaven, there're so many fights inside of it, explicit and implicit into the work; but that Spirit for, despite to the EGOS, UNDERSTANDING and SHARING and MAKE WORKING is REAL too.
CONSTRUCTION.
Need to Feel I am Controlling All I am Doing and All I am being Involved or Surrendered by; but anyway, my Opening to the World is SO REAL!
IT'S ALL STARTING.
To be Honest, among other things, means to Do the Best about what You Have.
I Know very Well what I Have, and the Best I can Give, and How I can Do it!
Looking for some Horizon where All could Find a place for Love, and for Hope, and for Sense, and for Justice, and for Being Better each simple day in Life. And to Help others All to become Better! It's Possible to IMPROVE our Minds and our Souls, so High that's almost Frightening, Much More than We All Have been taught (the same way We are All Much Stronger than they have taught to us).
BEAUTY, LOVE!
Talking about that last point, Brooke, my Sweet Angel of mine, Nobody could have ever Helped me as You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

How I Love You!!
Not just Trying to Bring some and All possible Light is Completely Non sense thing to me.
Brooke, You Helped me to Understand the Meaning of Natural, first, and Normal, later.
You Helped me to Learn!
Sometimes, is almost Shocking to me the Way You Show that Class of You Up!
Wow, there's STILL INNOCENCE!!
Brooke, there's a Lady in the other side of this patio, and she is not looking at me!
cheers Wink Laughing Laughing
Come on Salva, that's the way!
To recognize, and later to Improve.
Not as Feeling Guilty for some kind of MISTERIOUS SENSE; just FEELING RESPONSABILITY AS SOCIAL AND SENSITIVE HUMAN BEINGS!
Thank You, Lady of Mine, I Love You so Much!! flower
GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Hola, Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

Some new friends in Brookenook forum.
Your Eyes!
More blue than green, but also. The Sea and the Forest, All I See in You.
But mainly the LIGHT and the EXPRESSION from your Eyes, that's what makes me Feel More Beauty from You!
Oh Brooke, the only thing I am Wishing is Peace.
In me, in All, in the World.
Sometimes, Friends from the internet I admit do not know. I am thinking after that later, and then I understand.
YOU ARE MAGIC!!
How would Feel to me to Touch You in Real Touching?
After so many years, who knows.
But one thing is for sure, all regrets and pain and bitternes were Always for the reconstruction of my mind from the past, some art of mine, but Never as real fights.
Well, I knew real fights in life, as everybody, and they are the only last chance.
In talking too.
I was not talking about You and me, was Talking about Context from All, You Know.
Uff, some tired. Some too much seriously studies. Needed to come, and to let my reason flows more relaxed. Much More Relaxed.
Time for those "trains" is gone.
From Peace, to much better chances. Calm. Thinking, Good.
I am from another country, You see.
Very Happy
Laughing Laughing

Well, this time, in this subject, less Passion. I will Post Passion any other one today.
More free.
Wow, this is so Risk chances. It's almost frightening, these changes I am doing today.
Good selfhumor. I share. flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 am

My Angel Beloved Miss Brooke,
Smile flower Smile

Tired, but not so much, sat here ready to work calm; and so Much IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
Those Pictures of You, SWEETNESS, it Makes me Wanting All!!
God Bless You and All of You and All Family and Great Friends!
Brooke, on this PEACE and STUDY and STARRING TIMES Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile , I Love You more than ever; I LOVE YOU, SWEET LADY ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey, Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Now We Have our own World, Concepts and Idiome of Dreams; We are Free!
love smiley love smiley

Wanted to come to Show You Up how Free I am, meaning Nothing can control me but as Funny thing and Polite (Ego, Brooke, my Ego - in Català, "Egua" You know, means female of horses, and in Majorca say it as "Ego"; and I Love Water and Females so Much, because I Feel so Good as finding something completely New to my own substance but at the same so Close; it's the named Cercle of Life -you can not one woman if You can not understand and feel how a woman feels and what does she need Very Happy Smile Smile ).
Yes, I am not Don Juan (I was until 22), I am Me!
Smile flower Smile

Well, this "digresión" came from my crazy and Very Happy mind, but I wanted to say (now it has not sense LOL), that when I Look at the World, and Good News and Good Things Happening Around it, I Feel Some Kind of Strenght and Inspiration to Keep on "Walking".
Never losing from sight things going wrong in the world, but Always on the Good Ways and Intentions for Good!
And I can only Keep Loving You till the end of Time!!
We'll See and Touch in Heaven!! You'll See!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Angel,
Smile Smile

another post in this subject.
I Love You!!
You're so Good and Nice with those things You Do, so Beautiful, so Much Beautiful!
I Love You, Walking Heaven of my heart, my Beloved!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Angel,

I admit it's very difficult to balance assertive and explicit thinking with poetry.
Abstraction and Reading Levels are so different.
So I am just Kissing You the Best Way I can; SINCERE!
Maybe I will write some Serious Papers about Philosophy, Brooke. I Love it, but there's Nothing on this World, or over it, that I could Love more than I Love You!!
My Princess, my Lovely Heart, YOU, yes, YOU, are PERFECT to me!!
God Bless You and All of You and All!
It's what my Heart's Asking me for to say!
I Always Feel the same, even when Mad Wink
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, I Love You very Much, so Much that I am Happier than ever in my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful Photo from Friend Marcos, so Beautiful, so Beautiful!
And more Beautiful Pictures in the internet, Thank You, You are Gorgeous! And Frienship and Emotion Everywhere!
And How Beautiful Videos! God Bless You All!

I wanted to make some jokes, but now I am not sure after Beauty!
Now listening a video.
Today I made my exposition.
Only one thing: it's been the most ECOLOGIC class in history.
Nobody had time enough to write more than some sentences on the paper.
It's True! Embarassed Smile
Do You remember that character from "Romeo and Juliet" from "Shakespeare in Love", that man who sells Nature Healthy Cures, herbal ones, who say no more than 4 words in the first piece, 2nd fiction level? yes?
The same, but quicklier and for two hours. Smile Laughing Laughing Smile
And even that, I had not time to finish. Next day.
I am exhausted!
I prepared too many things to say.
Yes, I am really an animal. Not for how many things I said, but for the way. A mix with a shark and a madelman and Sheldon, and lost poet. Good!
Good, but animal. And it does not come from these last years. Always I try something hard, the same cheers affraid
Well, this is the Work I am Doing. To be Less animal and more Human! I don't want to lie.
But it was so funny too! Innocent All! I am Good! I Always Knew!
You are very Good too! I Always Knew! flower
Smile love love Smile

Now Beautiful Video, Romantic!!
IMPRESSIVE, TOO MUCH FOR MY SENSITIVITY LEVELS today, not high enough to Catch the Entire Emotion, Wow! BRAVO, HEARTFELT, HEAVENLY VIDEO! THAT'S BEAUTY!
love smiley love smiley

I am starting to Feel Better and Deeper in the soul the Emotion!
Brooke!!
I Love You, I just want to Love You as it's Meant to be when there's so Terrific True Love in the Heart!! And Sensitivity, and Goodness! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 am

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

You're Looking Gorgeous Sexy Angel in videos from this day!
Wow!
I Love You! flower
You are Perfect and the Brightest woman who came to my eyes. I had to say, after those videos I will have to listen later, with sound.
I think the first one's "breaking" hair, but I see later it grows up again! cheers cheers
Loveliest, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Peace and Love!
All I said yesterday, it's true. And I honestly Laughing , mainly thinking about me and others in class. Tremendous, but I said "good sense", and that's so good for a freshman like me there.
You Inspire me!!
Yes, with You by my side I Improve All, even sexy looks!
affraid I Hope!! Smile Smile
I Love You!! flower
I'm sure will See again!! You're "una descarga de energía dulce y brutal en mi cerebro". flower

PS: action smiley I don't know how or exactly when, but We'll See again, I Swear! action smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 pm

I Love You till the point I know it could break me, as Love's Explossion, for the Sensitivity of You and the Beauty of Your Heart!!
But we'll keep it OK! Smile Smile
It's just How I Feel the Deepest of the Love for You!!
You are my Angel, and I am Loving You more than ever, and All I am Doing and will Do from this day could never be Possible as Real and True without You in my life! I Love You very Much, so Much, my Lady Heaven Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Without keys of the house (Truth) still, but still Feeling Good.
Good rests bring good rests! study

Today exposition day, taking a part from schoolmate, so I will be even quicklier affraid , but much less heavy longer. I will resume. Ufff, will immediately think all. Smile love
Well, after some jokes in the sleepy morning, We're Going on!
I could not enter the Brookenook (I think it's closed again wave Smile love ), and had even problems to enter Here. That made me waking up and Feeling better when entering.
Thank You All! love love smiley flower
Brooke, God Bless, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And the best days are still for come, because we'll be part on it more than before. To Feel this Brooke Connection (Friendly Internet Love! as the Truth it is-SO MUCH), and Frienship, is so good. Some relaxing emotions, like Supporting for me.
Brooke, Reality is very Clear, but also Love I am Feeling, God Bless You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next