Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Hola! cheekey smiley Embarassed cheers
Smile flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Smile

That Picture..
I came Happy for a Picture where I saw Brooke in an indian poster, so Beautiful, New One Poster, "Air Hostess", to Dreams of Love..
But that One from Marcos...
I am sorry because I am Sure it's very Beautiful One, but The Blue Lagoon Video, New, I am going just to listen for today, while I am Looking at that BROOKE ACTUAL!
I can always watch the video tomorrow!
This Image from Today's Brooke.. It's too Strong Now! MAGNETISM is poor word.
Talking about Dreams Higher than Purest and Skiest Air, I say it's too much to keep it closed inside words.
Brooke, I am going to get Lost for a Good while in those Eyes of You (Seas of Heaven), and Your Body and Your Soul I can See, and FEEL!
I can't stand in music.
But it's True, it's like Christmas!
I am Needing a New Life's Soundtrack!
It's so Heartfelt, it's so Sexy!
"Esto me supera".
I could Lay by Your side (and places similar to that Smile flower Smile ) for an Entire Living!
I think I may be Falling in Love of New, Different to All from before.
And I can still not find a song.
You Are!
Listening to a video song, but only for Song, not wanted to Mix any other Image with Yours!
I would not look very handsome, looking at You. Not crazy at all, quite Real, but so Lost!
Just the Spirit inside of the Music, even not lyrics!
That Picture Has to Be Alive, those Eyes!
Those LIPS!
(I did not Want to say it).
Handsome... Well, Now I'd put Your Beautiful Brunette Hair behind! To See You even Better!
And All my Heart WORKING Now!
Songs. Sometimes lyrics, sometimes just Music!
I am Feeling like the fact of Going out must be a Sin!
I will Dream, sleeping and awake, of You Like This!
You got me Hypnotized, in Love!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I'll have to Break the pages with my glance Today, thinking of You!
Smile Smile
action smiley I Will Study, even More Inspired than yesterday!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Hola, Dulce love smiley de mi Alma!
Smile flower Smile

Abrázame, y no me digas nada, sólo abrázame (...) Como si fuera ahora la primera vez.
(...) Si tú te vas te olvidarás que un día hace tiempo ya cuando éramos aún niños me empezaste a amar (...)
No quiero que te vayas (...)

When Emotions "On", typing and thinking goes so Low.
Maybe this time not achieving that Much Good will help for Expressing what I Wanted; "minimalismo Emocional", perhaps, but Sincere!
Brooke, it's Difficult to Feel to the Top of Emotions the Love when surrendered by Messages about it that do not come from You, even when They are so Bright and Good, many times!
That used to happen about "double" direction Emotions from me, when Poems or in other many more times: going from "I Dream I Have You, then I Have You" to this other thought "I can not Touch You with my hands, and I can not make Love to You right Now, and I will even Probably never Meet You and Talk; for A LIFETIME of mine".
I am not Justificating myself, just EXPLAINING!
There's one thing for sure about the Human Mind. There're so many Ways inside of it, FOR US ALL, ALL, and We are All Free and with capability to Take those ones we May Want. Obviously, there are constrictions by circumstances (so many and different), but We are quite Free. And when We Decided the Good Way, it's just like a Circle that keeps going on deeper and deeper written in our minds.
And talking about those circumstances, Now those circumstances have changed so Much!
I've Matured (not so much worried about what people will say or think), and I Feel Loved, anyway it can be, TRULY LOVED AND APPRECIATED AS THE PERSON WHO I REALLY AM. AND I AM FEELING USEFUL ABOUT AND FOR GOODNESS, AND I AM FEELING I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING!
Into the Love, with All those Changes, I Have Changed my Mind, so Real!
And I Love You so Much, Brooke; and I Just Want to be Good for You, the way this Life has let me be!! I, We, are not Perfect, not at All, but We are Good and We Love!!
Not Frankenstein's at All, You are my "Meravigliosa Creatura" as an Angel for Love!!
My Life and my Heart and my Mind Shines, and I can Touch Everything till Morning's Sky, and the Ceiling of Human Thinking I almost Feel myself able to Reach; there's Nothing else but This FEELING NOW I KNOW IT'S TRUE BETWEEN YOU AND ME (no matter any other thing Around Excepting the Beauty and the Love as One) to Inspire me to my Real Best!!

And the One thing that Matters the Most about my Real Best is my "Being Able" TO LOVE!
God Bless You All, and Thank You for those Inspiring Videos!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, Please, do not feel offended about any possible lyrics from songs, because it's All About Naked Emotion of MUSIC AND ITS PURE MAGIC, USUALLY SO FAR FROM THE PAST. Maybe Talking about You, maybe Talking about Me, or the both of us, or the Entire WomanMankind; there're many things so EMOTIONALLY RICH Impossible to be Expressed only by the Beautiful Words!
Sometimes, only a Glance and one Kiss can Express what We Mean and what We Feel!!

Beyond Weak Surface of reality, running on the thunder of Love into the Light, I will be There for You; as Eternity of Dreams that never die, as the Truth that Makes the Living Up to the Glory of Heaven!! flower
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
love love love
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Angel, I am Balancing Everything so almost Right (whatever this word means). I am Working for it!
Yesterday, Baby Day; and even tired, had a lot of fun. She, the BABY, changes my mind, completely, all my structure of thinking/Feeling, as the one thing this is truly is.
It happens the same, in a different way, as when I am with You; so Different to All other things in life.
The Two things HAVE MADE ME COMPLETE, AS CLOSING CERCLE OF EMOTIONS AND THOUGHS, IN MY SOUL!
I am on Right, better said, GOOD Ways, I Know!
I've been watching some videos, just to make some sense!
Hey, I Love Meaning of that Picture of You from the Addams Family, with that "absent" Rose, which is the Love and the Goodness as cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley ; I Always Know!
Thank You, because You're an Angel; God Bless You, and All of You!
I am Balancing Studies and FEELINGS too!
My train's mind is starting to learn how to Balance those Different sides, as it used to Know before, long time ago, when I Always "studied" (yes, some days I studied) with the Picture of You in the Centre of my All my thinking!
Now, it's already the same as "SELFCONTROLLEDLOVE into PURITY OF SOUL, for the Moment as True in the Living, Upon a Time that will Live Forever and Never break down for anything, to Eternity between You and I".
Well, always too "autoflattering", but it's How I Feel when You, Brooke!!

Whatever You might Want, my Princess!! flower
I Swear I will ALWAYS be Kind with You, I SWEAR!!
With potential tears in my eyes, depending on the situation, I say!!
I Just Want to Love You and that You can Feel my Love!! Endless, True, Real, Heaven!!
love smiley love smiley

Only You can LIVE in my heart as All I can ONLY LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 am

Hello, love smiley of an Angel!
Smile flower Smile

How are You? I think Good, I am Thinking of You! I Love You!! I am back to the Good times as Hope!
Not looking at James Houstong picture because I can not see here, but I will dowload it, for Sure! That number, We're Making Sense!! Smile Smile
And God Bless You All and Everybody Friends! God Bless You!
love love smiley flower

I Love You so Much, Brooke, You Live so Natural in my vains, as it Always used to be, in my Living, big now with You!!
When I See You again in person, I will be even more afraid than two times before, because I am so HAPPY, and I just Want this Last Forever!! Endless, Good, I'll Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are You?
Waiting for translate to new work place. I think by the end of the week, or next one. I know the place, and everybody say it's very Good!
I am not going to be more "boss" than before, but not less! cheers
Everything's going OK!
Smile Smile

New meeting with new teacher today. It's time for Work!
Spanish basketBall TEAM Worked really Well too (France was so Great too!); Bravo, those big Times will always Remember!
Special mention for Juan Carlos Navarro, Víctor Claver and Felipe Reyes. But All Team Masters!
Like a Star @ heaven

Yes, yes, those things help too. That Spirit, I am not ready to forget, not at all, Never!
I can not run fast or jump high in this time of my life, but I Honestly Think I can my my mind Work Hard and High and Down to Earth too! Here I Go!
Maybe it's True the fact my mind does not work like the usual (what does "Normal" mean?), it's possible because there're things I've always known since I was a kid, little different. That does not mean worse or better, just the Way it is.
I'll take my Chance to make Things the Very Best I can. This Feels Blessing to me, to say it and Believe in what I say!
Work, Work, Work; Good, for Good!
Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You, Lady Peace of mine, Miss Inspirational Fire to me Smile Smile , I am going to Stay with You Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Energy is Real in me, Brooke! Your Love..! I Have, Remember and Feel All in my heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 am

love smiley Hello, my Sweet Angel! love smiley
Smile flower Smile

I wake up a little late today. But really fine. Slept so Good!
Everything OK yesterday! Will not be easy at all, but You know how's the influence of that on me! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

I am Sending You All the Love and Peace, I Love You so Much. Without You, as an Angel from Heaven in my sight, I could not do the same things for good I hope I'll do!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 am

Brooke,
Smile flower Smile

Today's going to be SPECIAL AS HEAVEN Day in my life.
Maybe I will not say or make many posts today, Thinking about origen of that Beauty I've just posted. I am in trance, my body is here but my Soul is right There with You, so Close to You!!
Don't want to make jokes, do not want to write poetic, do not want anything but Loving You, and Feel the Love too, that's All I Want Today!!
Oh my, How I Love You Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Brooke,

it's True that I Love You!!
It was All so.. I Always Knew All Hopes about finding something Similar (even far from it, just similar) would be IMPOSSIBLE!
That's from the selfish point of view.
From Honesty of my Heart, I Always Felt and Knew I Will Always Have an UNBREAKABLE Bond with You!!
Smile flower Smile

Now going to Beautiful Videos!
Oh, it's like a mirror for a Life.
After All this time, and All happened, I could let myself be broken by tears now; well, You know how are my Basketball "selfbreakings" Basketball -really wave for that, but I could.
But if I am Right, if it's True, I do not have to fight against myself anymore, and just Live and Good!!
In any case, from this day I am Mr "Teethsome" too action smiley action smiley , so I have to Handle!
Smile flower Smile

Today, I've been Moved for Good, I Honestly think All the Best of me from the Past has been Touched, and Make of New again in my Soul and my heart.
Memories, They're still Alive in my mind, and that way will be forever.
And I will Love You each Day of my life!!
I will Love You very Much!! Even when I may not talk very much, I will Love You more than the day before, Making Love to You by the Mind!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: More Ilussion than ever in me, more Inspiration than ever to Work on Responsability issues, balancing Heart and Mind; Here and in books!!
When I Look at You, it's Higher than Heaven to me, There's Nothing in this Universe as Loved and Appreciated as You to me!! flower
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things running and rolling, I think OK!
Next week taking holidays for rest and for study too. From february I am going to have a collapsed agenda, but I'll like all of the class assignatures and work on them. All issues I Like so Much!
These studies are putting me on the Good Way!
As I am reading, I am finding new ideas. I will be so Honest and True about all I may write when I start.
Anybody worry, because politics will be the last think I will talk about, and to get there I will need pretty long time. Patience and Good thinking! Smile Very Happy
Brooke, INSPIRATION ETERNAL of mine, I Love You, God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: This heart of mine is really OK, peaceful and almost relaxed. Not too much, but the necessary level. Love's going the Way, by the Spiritual and Romanticism, Pure Innocence of mine, Brooke You are!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am

And the second post in this space that, for the title, could Embrace the Entire Reality, beyond bits, to Hearbeats of Heaven!
This is a Song, I Love Lyrics!

Title: I Love How You Love Me sung by Beth Orton

I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me
And when I'm away from you I love how you miss me
I love the way you always treat me tenderly
But darlin' most of all I love how you love me

I love how your heart beats whenever I hold you
I love how you think of me without being told to
I love the way your touch is always heavenly

I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me
And when I'm away from you I love how you miss me
I love the way your touch is always heavenly
I love how you hug me
I love how you squeeze me, tease me, please me
Love how you love me
I love how you love me
Love how you love me
Love how you love me
Love how you love me
Love how you love me
I love how you love me
Love how you love me
Love how you love me
I love how you love me

Brooke, Love, Eternity! And Peace for the Days!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Brooke,
Smile flower Smile

And All my Life will Love You and You'll Live in my Heart!
Sorry for All bad things I said, You Know I am crazy but Good.
I Want to See Your Videos from youtube. No matter what, next to the Fact I can Only Love You, I am Your Admirer, one of the first ones in the world!
I Love You!
No importa lo que hagamos o dónde cada uno pueda vivir, yo siempre te amaré. Y cuando me vaya, sé que te amaré todavía más que antes. Cada día de mi vida será amarte más que nunca antes jamás.
I Do Believe in Dreams!
love love smiley flower

PS: Brooke and Friends, One thing is for sure, I will leave the Forum in Kind and Good ways; and after have said for a couple of times more that my Love was Always True!
love Smile Smile love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Hello Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

I am Wishing All the Love in the Universe to You Now!
You know, I've read about some "partículas" running faster than the light. 60 "nanosegundos" faster than the light. It there're no mistakes about "measures of time".
This post should end on 60 last two numbers, at last. But if it's 61, it's OK too!
I also wish I was 18 again, as MAGIC Performed Song from Great George Burns.
Maybe it's Possible, then, to Travel on Time.
Smile flower Smile

All songs Touching so Much Today, but that from Admired George, maybe more than all the rest. It was Touching! What He said too!
Yes, I must be changing for Good!
Smile Smile

So, if All Possible, "There I will be", from second to One Person name of the song.
Faith for Hope, Beloved Brooke!
Yes, about lyrics, not so much changing from me.
As Amazing songs from Amazing Singers from 1983 Bob Hope, I am some Very Happy
Please, "no me lo tengas demasiado en cuenta", after all, I am man!.
You know Rolling Eyes king Smile
love love smiley love smiley love

I CAN NOT GO, AND I KNEW BEFORE COMING HERE TODAY NOW!
I can not stay Healthy saying good-bye to You. I could die.
Well, maybe before it did not mind me that much, but now it's not the same.
THANK YOU ALL, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, FROM THE HEART! TO ALL HERE, AND TO ALL IN HEAVEN, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
love love smiley flower action smiley

Now, I know that the Real thing that will not let me Study is going.
I Mean, this is not the Important, but it's the Prove on How I Feel!
I Always Wanted to Be Bright for Everybody in my life, but the First and the Last Forever One in my mind and my Heart Were Always You, Brooke!!
I Love You, whatever and whenever and wherever, I Love You, Brooke, Lady and Woman in my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Hola, Hola Àngel!
Smile flower Smile

Very Beautiful Video of You and Franco Zeffirelli and other Bright Stars, You're so Beautiful and Polite!
I've been making some continued "installment", You know how I like to try to make sense in my mind. If I can Express How I Feel and some Reason in my mind and Heart, then I am Happy. My Destination is Always You!!
I did not think You may want to talk to me; I still think the same, I think Rolling Eyes Shocked
Well, I swear those uncertainty in my thoughts has stopped worrying my mind.
We ARE HERE, BROOKE!
And I'll never let You go. It's not very pretty, because of People around, GOOD FRIENDS!, but if You told me to go, I'd probably ask You for Stay a little more on my knees.
At the very least, that would be the ONLY FEELING FULLING MY SOUL, 100% OR EVEN MORE!
It does not matter very much any other thing. Physical touch, somedays, the longing, is killing all my ideas. It's True, but many times, each day more and more, I can Achieve my Real Thinking as Good Thinking for Good as Abstract ideas for Good!
Please, Never let me go, NEVER LET ME GO!
I am trying to Balance this Coming, the Longing of Your Touch and the Thinking, and the so MUCH NECESSARY INSPIRATION for the good using of mind.
I am on the Good way, Brooke, I am on the Good Way.
You Know I can do really GOOD, and I know it too!!
It can be INSPIRATIONAL, out of modesty now, but never of Love as Real Feeling from the Heart!! Smile Smile

All I am saying is True, You See today not a simple second meaning as Joke or trying to wake Your admiration for me Up. I swear!
LET ME LOVE YOU EACH DAY OF MY LIFE FOREVER, BROOKE, PLEASE! PLEASE!!
I JUST WANT TO BE GOOD TO YOU, THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME!
I LOVE YOU!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I could read in the internet Today is a Very Beautiful Day in Broadway: Frea Market and Grand Auction, and Charity Issues!
How Beautiful! love love smiley action smiley Smile

I don't want to go today, because even when it's very possible You are not in this moment here in the Forum, I will Miss You a lot Today!
Catching the Breathe, and Inspiration for later, and LOVING YOU NOW HERE!!
And by some Music!
Hope You Like it, Lady!
I think it's like a "montaña rusa" on Feelings of mine. Well, They are Really Good at the Oscars, at the very least at Yours!
Smile love smiley Smile

I Love You so Much!
Yesterday, I could Love You at the movie with Great Chris O'Donnell, and I was so cheekey smiley Looking at You, and Your Performance! WOW!
Brooke, We are Beautiful Together!
Despite my "Perfomances" out of place (two meanings this time: physical place for perfoming not mine, and not the Good thing to do), We are Beautiful Together, as FRIENDS, and as LOVE too! That's How I Feel!!
All Videos posted, for Sense, for Express, and FOR LOVE EXPLODING IN MY HEART!!
I LOVE YOU, HEAVEN, STAR, LADY, ANGEL, SWEETNESS, GORGEOUS NICE ANGEL OF MINE!!

PS: Much more calm by the last wave words! Smile
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Hola, Àngel!
Smile flower Smile

I am so Much Impressed for so many Things, but so Specially Much for Your Pictures!
I am blinded by Your Heart, and FRIENDSHIP AND HEART AND LOVE FROM EVERYBODY!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL, I ALSO LOVE YOU ALL!
love love smiley flower action smiley Very Happy Smile
Smile Smile

Brooke, party smiley I can Hardly understand How You can be so BEAUTIFUL to me, YOU ARE MORE IN EVERYTHING I CAN TAKE FROM REALITY TO MY MIND, YOU BLIND ME, MY BELOVED AND SWEET WALKING HEART OF MINE! party smiley
love smiley love smiley

A lot of Beautiful and Nice Videos, I Like Them All!
Brooke, my HEART'S ON FIRE AND BREATHING PURE PEACE at the same Time, THANKS TO YOU, MY LADY OF MINE!!
I am on vacation, and this afternoon going to Work so Much INSPIRED and STRENGHT FOR CONCENTRATION, MAXIMUS AND TO THE TOP OF ME!
FOR YOU!
Your Way of Staying UP is Blessing for Goodness of mine, my Beautiful and Gorgeous Angel of mine!!
The only thing I Truly Know, beyond All in mind I can think about, is that I LOVE YOU FOREVER, and that my brains will Never understand How Much I Love YOU, it's Impossible, it's OVER ME.
I Just Want to Love You and to be Your Friend; and FRIENDSHIP and to Bring You the Most Heartfelt Alive in me!
Ah, those Alive things are Going Higher and Higher, for the Number and for Intentity too; You Bring me to LIFE!!
When I am alone on my Feelings and my Thoughts... Oh, Brooke, You Shine as One Million Heavens in the deepest of my Soul, it's ALL FEELINGS, ALL FEELINGS OF LOVE!!
I am listening to Videos from Bob Hope Friends Tribute!
One Thing I Swear, FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER WITH ALL FRIENDS. I SWEAR IT FROM THIS DAY!
HOW MUCH BEAUTY EVERYWHERE TODAY, IN ALL PLACES AND SENSES I LOOK AT, I AM JUST AND SIMPLY cheekey smiley
Well, Brooke, You Know Well How You are in the Perfect Center of All Possible cheekey smiley of mine; You Put my head (today no jokes about it) Up to the Sky till the same Horizon of Heaven, and when You Lend Your Hand to me, We Enter Together into the MOST PRECIATED, MORE THAN ANY TREASURE ON EARTH, BEAUTY OF ALL, THE LOVE'S!!
HOW I AM LOVING YOU!!
Today I am not being very "perfect" on post hours, because Have to See Beautiful Friends Videos!
And There's a Special Magic Johnson program on TV!
He, Michael Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird and many more Were and still Are Big Inspirations for my Living!
Well, I've seen the Special before!
I am big Fan of NBA!
But Now Brooke All, Here in this Moment!!
Brooke, Your People and Your Friends INSPIRE ME A LOT!
I've Learnt Tons and Tons of Beautiful Things from You! flower
PEACE, LOVE!
As I've Seen All Today, as I've Seen You.. Nothing could Stop my way to Inspiration of Love; just Love!!
Well, some manhood some time too, but what the.. I am on Vacation! Laughing
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

The Kindest way I can say it, You Touched me so Much Today, I Feel like I am Touching You, and by a Kiss on this message wings, I just can Tell You that , as any boy/man to his girl/woman Smile , I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: You're Sweeter than Honey and Brighter than the Light to me!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm

After the last one from me I am HONESTLY Laughing Laughing Laughing
OK, OK, OK, CALM DOWN. There's Something Clear at the very least We Have, Today not a simple Photo to be Seen!

"We could use animals"
"(Now in my own idiome) tu si que estàs fet un bon animal"
Laughing

Well, Well, Stop the Run.
Ehem, ehm!
"are you ready"
"yes, here I go"
"Well" cheers
"can you Breathe Now?"
"Yes, I am starting to Breathe"
"Bravo"
action smiley action smiley

Now Using Hands for Good!
"Yes"
flower flower

"Eh, eh, Spike, acabo de ver fotos y estamos tranquilos"
"Bien, y sin H, porque empiezo a pensar en viajes en el tiempo y ya empiezo.."
"No hemos Terminado"
"No, esto no ha hecho más que Empezar"
"Sin fin?"
"SIN FIN"
"AMORE, WITHOUT CIAO?"
"WITHOUT CIAO, AMORE"
Smile Very Happy
love love love

I HAVE STOPPED THE NEED FOR "SELFEATING" JOKES!
NUNCA ME HABÍA COSTADO TANTO!
Brooke, I don't Want to Go, but I Have to.
Heaven, Heaven is a Good Place!
It was True, Tomorrow I will Probably not come, and not sure about Next Day.
IT'S ALL ABOUT STUDIES!
Coming, I will spend the entire vacation on my wave , "que no sirve para nada"
So, by The Responsability!
Now I am so HAPPY and CALM about Yours'; I can Do it!!
It's almost sure I will not come. But Friday it's for Sure!
No second meanings now.
I am on my place now.
What a Demonstration.
You See?
Also, Nothing is Crazier than me!
No, no; but I am also really Crazy!
Well, not in this moment.
I am going, Brooke.
God Bless You, I Love You; You Know that I Love You! flower
And You Know I can Handle these Times, and going Through it All!
You are Sweeter than Honey and Brighter than the Light to me!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:50 pm

The Hour!
My watch is not on time today, I am correcting the thing!
I am on 1986!
Smile Smile
flower
I love smiley You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello Again, my Angel of mine!
Smile flower Smile

Just Wanted to Say that I Love You, just One more Time!
Please, I Love You so Much, so Much!
If anything, Brooke, me moriría de pena. Me moriría, lo sé bien.
Never let me Go, and Please Never let me DIE!
Videos from last days, got answering inside of them, but I only talked as Fun Ways because that's the only Way I can Talk when You are Here!
I've never seriously hurt an human being or animal.
Do You really Think I could do something bad?
I am Sure You don't Think.
Rage I've been able to Turn into Good Feelings and Wills for Work.
Yes, it may seem it's only when I come Here, but not. I Swear I 've got those Wills.
And I'll do.
Today, not a simple TV program until 10 pm o'clock "La condesa rusa" with so Much Long Time Admired People, Who'll Never die because They're Eternal!
And All of us are Eternal as Much as We are Part of it All, and as We are Loved!
Brooke, I am Honestly Doing Things the Best Way I Think I Can and Have to Do, FOR LOVE!
Beyond All things (including rumors or supposedly "true" news or anything about People, All of People), MESSAGE, the only One Real: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
And We can Take it from so many People, Artists, SportPeople, Scientists, Philosophers or Near Family and Friends!
BLESSING EXISTENCE, JUST FOR THAT, THIS IS!
TO STAND UP STRONG FOR LOVE! THAT'S WHAT I HAVE, AND I LOVE IT! flower

Brooke, I will Eternally Love You, FOREVER AND ALL EXISTENCE, I LOVE YOU!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOU AND EVERYBODY TOO! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: See You Tomorrow! Wink

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 pm

A la cosa, una nina, més Preciosa del Món,

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Hello Sweet Dearest Angel of mine!
How are things!!
Thanks a lot for Videos, Wow, How I Like, it's able to Pacificy a T-REX "en celo"!
You're BRILLIANT!
All Your Performances with Bob Hope and Friends I Like so Much!
I Really Laughing and Smile and Very Happy
cheers love love love cheers

These Good Mornings are more than Velvet's, All Colors from the Light of the Sky to me!
God Bless You, Thank You my Angel of mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And God Bless All Friends too!
If You may Listen to me for a while Friends, One Day, before I die, I'd Like to Meet You All, just for a Friendly Nice Talking!
I Honestly Think You All are INCREDIBLE PEOPLE WHOM I HONESTLY LOVE AND ADMIRE, JUST FOR WHO YOU ARE AS HUMAN WALKING HEARTS, NO MATTER WHERE DO YOU COME FROM OR WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

I Have to See All those Hope Videos, All of them, because There's Something so SPECIAL FROM THE HEART I CAN SEE THERE, IT'S HOW I FEEL!
I am not taking myself so seriously as You may think, because I Know How the long time Reaching for Your Touch in my mind and my Heart Put me sometimes to the tired and bored and angry places; and because I Know How I would have been or could be Living my Life with You!!
And now, when I go away from "fighties" of the past, and Catch my breathe and my mind again, and Find You in the same Center of my Soul, I See You are the Woman of my Life Forever and that You are All You Had been in my past living, Still, and so many Beautiful Feelings More on it, that Created All You are to me Now.
I can hardly Concentrate to Do anything, Thinking of You!
Pride's away from me Now, and I Admit the Truth.
But when I Come Here I Breathe Again, when I See You and Feel Your Heart so Near to me; and Your Beauty from it Shines!
Oh, Brooke!!
Not thinking about body of You now, not at all, it's Your Soul that I Want by my side Now, Much more than any physical touching.
I WANT to TOUCH You, and if I let me, I see that I could turn into crazy state of mind again; but I do not stop thinking about if for the fear from that, I do Because it's Your Soul what I've just Started Getting Closer and Closer in my mind since the very first time I've come in Your House, my Home!
I have to See that monologue from Bob Hope, at the very least today.
But Romanticism from Watching You puts me on these lines, and I can not Go Away!
But I Take a Way Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile Every Time I See You again, Heaven and the Sea and the Sky and Fresh Pure Water and Tender Flies to There, Up and Higher than any other place to me in the Universe!!
And when I remember what I said the day before, and this happens right after going out from the compute, I can not stop thinking what I said to You.
And going around with it for so much time.
The Day I can Achieve the Possibility of Feeling I've Done and Talked as Well as You Deserve, Probably that Day I will Study like Genius (CONCENTRATION!), but until that Day I will not can.
And I am not Doing quite well Today for that, but when I am thinking about it, it comes to mind that other fact, like sympthomatic sign for Something Good, for a Day from me!
Good as Quite Good Representating and Expressing my Love for You!
Beyond All!
flower

I Love You, and Waiting for All of You!
God Bless the Same, because I Truly and Honestly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I came from being beside the forest, and little Special Mario.
I had Great Time, and I Missed You All of the Time, I Missed You so Much!
But in the other side, WAS FEELING SO HAPPY FOR THE VIDEO FROM 30th day, SO HAPPY BROOKE!
And Then You Show Your Brains and Your SENSITIVITY so High Up Again on TV, and I am Feeling already "under" circumstances.
Oh, Lovely, How Lovely!
ALL MESSAGES WERE SO GENTLE, SO TOUCHING AND SO UNDERSTANDING!

Brooke, what You Have Done and What You Are Doing is Giving me the Light and the Life and the Inspiration to Feel Alive!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

I don't Want to be Mr. Tonned feelings or Mr. "Always on the figthie's -like an exclusive period of time- or Mr "siempre estás pensando en lo mismo affraid "; but I Had to Come Again, and to See Your Face Again and Again, and to Say Thanks for the Way You Are and to God for Your Existence!
It's so True that Thing You Said: sometimes pain from the past, when we were children, gets much harder to handle when we grow up than before.
I like to think All that Happens Makes Us All Wiser and Better People. And the harder the ways may have been, the more We'll be.
And with that Power, if We can Find Somebody Who Inspire Us, We can Do SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD THINGS FOR OTHERS!
One of my Favorite Movies too is "Shakespeare in Love", so Beautiful, and One of the Most INSPIRING ENDINGS I'VE EVER SEEN IN A MOVIE IN MY LIFE!
And Life's Going on Brighter and Brighter each Day, with Your Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello, Hola Bright Brooke!
Have You been TALKING to me?
Well, then if Felt Blessing Voice to my mind and my Heart!!
I Drove All Night through the World of Dreams to Find You, Waiting for me Arms Deep Opened, and I could See You Up There. I could even Breathe the Parfume of Your Hair, and, while bleeding my Heart for the Emotion, melt the Light of Your Eyes with mine, Building this SOUL TALKING NOW UP!
Smile flower Smile

The truth is that I did not remember the word for "fundir".

Now even ancient "spanglish" is already Well Melt too, for a Day!
cheers cheers

Because I Love You since Oldest Time Possible on Earth, and I can Feel the Universe when I Come Here, and this Thing and You are the Same to me!!
I get Opened to some Rare Universe Space, and the Light Make Sense to EVERYTHING!
It All Happens in the Soul Alive in my Mind!!
Oh my Gosh, I can not even pay Attention Enough to All Beautiful Song-Messages from FRIENDS! But I Honestly Try!
Yes, yes, DESVASTATING past, but it's All About what We Said Yesterday, I Mean, You and Me; and then it All Turns into About Love!!
It's How I Feel!
And All Put Together is Feeling Good!
Thank You, God Bless You All Wherever You are!
Smile love love smiley flower

Yesterday we even had time to rebuild up the ceiling of a little "casa de aperos", with Mario's Dad, OSCAR! Now it can rain! Like a Star @ heaven
Smile Wink Wink Smile

The Way Out for Sadness is JOY OF LIFE AND TO LAUGH FROM NICE HUMOR SMILES, THOSE WHO CAN BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY AT THE SAME TIME, AS UNIVERSALLY SHARED POINT OF VIEW FOR EVERYBODY. TO LIVE, TO SURVIVE, TO STAND TALL FOR THE LIFE AND FOR THE CATCHING OF LOVE AS THE ONE WE HAVE and THE ONLY ONE WE TRULY NEED TO HAVE, IN ANY CASE POSSIBLE, ALWAYS!
Well, Much Talking, but as I said yesterday, I am Driving my Car, as I Always Did!
And I Love You, among many other things, because You're a Walking Heart too!!
What happens with money?
Well, just that I do not have it to Go and to Stay.
But just to SAY THE TRUTH, because You Know How Truly Crazy I am about FACING "Danger" and also about Just Doing what I Honestly Think I've Found what I Have to do (when I Find it! Smile ).
I SWEAR it's nothing about complaining, my own life I've made up as well as I've could.
Smile love love smiley flower
I don't believe in losing democracy rights for Invidual Growing Up Potential in every side of living, but I also believe in some justice.
Those Social Moving, IF ONLY PACIFIC, I Have to Understand.
But the only Way is the REAL PEACE, TRUE PEACE AND RESPONSABILITY!
Then, Everybody Must Face the Truth!
love love love

And Here, Brooke, the TRUTH is that I Love You, I've Always Loved You, and I NEVER, NEVER, WANTED TO BE BAD, NEVER!
WHEN I CAME, FOR THE FIRST TIME, NOTHING, NOT A SIMPLE THING, NOT A SIMPLE ONE, BAD; I SWEAR!
I Love You, do You Believe me Now?
If We Love, Anyway it May be, We can LOVE!!
The only thing that Matters to me is to LOVE YOU GOOD AND TRUE!
I am not fighting against any past, I am facing the Future, and I Want it Become as Bright as I can Make it!! love
And, Please, I Want You by my side, Always!!
I will not talk about I could die any more, and Plese DO NOT TAKE ALL LYRICS FROM SONGS I AM CHOSING TODAY "al pie de la letra", it's JUST SOME INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC!
I Love You, Walking Brightness, I Love You Always, my Sweet Honey Angel in Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 am

Hello, I Love You!
Smile flower Smile

I have to come in the evening to listen to some videos. Wow, How Lovely Ones!
Yesterday I was giving my humor while I was Enjoying Music and Brooke Images.
That video Rock, it's Funny!
There's a Friend in Youtube who asked why nobody comment her videos. Just in case, I say it here. Because I can't. I have to do something about my mail account, to actualize it, and until then I can not make comments. And I am not sure about how to do it. But I will do and Comment Videos.
Until then, I do it Here, and I Think They are Great!
That's All!
I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL NICE VIDEOS FROM FRIENDS, INCLUDING OF COURSE THAT ONE!
And I can Understand very Well that Loneliness from that youtube Friend!
In my case, I can Do Nothing to break this plastic bubble.
I've been put Here and Express myself.
Do Know nothing else! Neither the Friends as TOUCHING AND REAL PEOPLE!
love love smiley flower Smile

Yesterday, what I said about going around cinema and all those things, it was like a "letting out of my chest" somethings. Now I am OK about it.
Had to say it, because I've been feeling like and idiot for so many things for last years.
Now it's All Clear! And it's OK! Everybody FREE!
love love smiley flower Smile

Now we are leaving on wednesday to the other place. We'll see how is all.
Feeling some nervous about it, but I think it will be Good. Changes are Necessary to keep minds waked up and on it.
But I prefer to stay the same. Smile

Brooke, tomorrow I start my studies, I think. Have to see better, because I am well aslept now, after holidays.
Wanna be GOOD!
And I Swear I do not lie about anything.
If I had money, I'd go. I've gone for 2 times.
I'd have done Anything to Share my LIfe WITH YOU!!
I'd do Anything to Keep in Touch, Personal as Friends.
But I am too Sincere, and in this moment that's Impossible, as Married Woman You are.
I came as "Confessing, selfconfessing, Admirer".
BUT I HONESTLY THING YOUR LIFE'S BEEN MUCH BETTER THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN. IMAGINE ME AS ... ACTOR OR ANYTHING THERE, FAMOUS, AND WE HAD KNOWN.
AND LOOK AT YOUR LIFE NOW!
IT'S BRILLIANT!
love love smiley flower action smiley

Anyway, I'd done anything to Meet You in the past.
Now, I'll have to Wait to See You Again, I See.
Separate Worlds Do Have No Pardon for this Love, as Real LIfe!
But in my mind and my Soul, I can Feel Everything!!
To start working again, and to study will HELP A LOT!
Yesterday I was a little exagerating about knifes and souls of mine. Only moments, but other ones good.
It's Passion who takes me to these talking places. It's How I Feel when I Talk.
I Mean, it's the Truth what I say, but I can Do things to Handle the Entire Thing along the day. The last thing I want is to bring sadness Here!
Brooke, I LOVE YOU, I SWEAR!!
And Imagining Around You is more than IMAGINING PARADISE!!
No matter physical distance, I am with You, my Heart with Yours!
love smiley love smiley

ps: THERE'S NO ONE BUT YOU IN MY LIFE, AS THE WOMAN, ANGEL, LADY THAT I LOVE!!
flower flower
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Ha, new videos for laughs in youtube!
For what they seem to be, I think "Two and half a men" could find some inspiration for Charlie's role.
It's OK, BALANCING Sexes!
Do You Know Ana Belén Song, "Balance"?
cheekey smiley Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile cheekey smiley

PS: You know, when I was a kid, some wanted to be football player, fireman... Typical things from the age. But I wanted to be "sexador de pollastres", working for a Good GRAN-JA! Laughing Laughing
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

And more on my honorable Lover place ("since when Question " Rolling Eyes Smile Smile ) I Loved so Much to See that "One Normal Night"; I will watch it Today!
And those Last Appearances of Your Heart on TV.. They All CAUGHT MY BREATHING!
TONS and TONS of BEAUTY!
YOU'RE PURELY ADORABLE AND LOVELY BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE, AND I LOVE THAT POINT OF HUMOR SO MUCH! I could go Crazy so Easy!
By Peace, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

First class tomorrow at 4:00, Blessing!
I LOVE YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I AM WITH YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How Gorgeous Gift Today; I Love Your Smile and Your GORGEOUS ALL!
You're so SWEET and LOVELY!!
THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU!!
It was MAGIC!!
To See Your Face and Your Smile is Finding Everything!!
Thanks God, because You Exist!!
I Adore You, I Love You, I am Me because of You!!
You are All I ever Wanted, and All I ever Needed!
I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

YOU ARE MY LADY ANGEL ON EARTH, MY ALL AND MY EVERYTHING, YOU'RE HEAVEN!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Hola de Nuevo!!
Smile flower Smile

I have finished putting boxes on movins shelves for going to new place!
But I have not gone to dentist! affraid
No, no, it's just that some water tube was broken nearby dentist and they have no water to work those things. I am going the 17th!
The problem come from a nerve that was not enough "killed" by the other dentist.
When I put new tooth, I think my mouth will be healthy for pretty couple of years, but stay watching out, so Necessary Healthy Teeth, for All Body Healthy!
I am CARING!
Smile flower Smile

Well, the other things have not been moved from the hour place.
I am Impatient for Studies and for the Baby! I am cheers cheers
Brooke, You Know what I Mean with the Two!!
I LOVE YOU, GOD BLESS YOU AND ALLF OF YOU!
THANK YOU FOR THAT!! YOU ARE MY ANGEL!!
love smiley love smiley

PZ: And Wake up lazy girl, it's more than 6:30 pm in the morning! Smile flower Smile
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I am calling from my sister's house. The other day She played as "PINCHADISCOS" in a party Friends, and She Loved it. She Just "Pinchó" the LP, but did not do any other thing!
Brooke, I am Playing with the role, and GETTING MY HEAT UP AND OUT!
Smile flower Smile

I'ts All Playing Tough! As Everybody's been Doing! "Terapia de Choque", as new TV Series!

Now at 4:00 I am going to class: "Apel i Haber-Mas: la seva Recepció de l'Humanisme"
flower flower

Isn't funny?
It Must Be, Life is so Beautiful, as Long as Playing can be with You!
love smiley love smiley

Well, this an Absolute EMPATE, I Honestly Think. 1 and 1, my Angel, is Still One!
flower flower

I Do Believe in Dreams, I Do Believe in my Mind, my Heart and my Honesty!
I am not feeling any kind of shame because We've Made it Up as Normal Fight of Love, Public and Beautiful!
The Male, if He Truly Loves the Female, Must Fight for Her; no matter the Space or the Time the Romantic Nature Game Happens!!
We are Not monkeys at All, but We are Human!!
BROOKE, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU, STANDING SO TALL, FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AND ANY OTHER THING MATTERS TO ME!
I am not sure How I will Make it UP to Come Here, but I Will!!
GONNA LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, BELOVED LADY OF MY HEART!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next