Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Hello!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, Thank You!
Those messages from People from the net, and that Sahara Music video..
Thank You is All I can say!!
love smiley love smiley

Despite to knowing well I am not good for You, and this is How I Feel Now, after Living from this Love for so long time, this Staying Alive Here is BEAUTIFUL, so BEAUTIFUL just Sharing Something with You!!
I'll Stay till You may Want! You are All I Dreamed and Much more, so Good and Beautiful Person (no matter how much tall Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile flower ), that the Look of Your Soul is Blinding, even more than Your Body's or YOUR FACE!
You are a LADY!
I Feel how I CAN Fell All I Felt with no pain, not at all, Now, about Love!!
Candid Innocence I Remember so Clear, and can STILL Touch it, in Your World, these arms of us Creating an ETERNAL and UNBREAKABLE Bond!! ETERNAL, ENDLESS, PASSION, PURE LOVE Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

PSS: I Love You So Very Too Much!
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh, that I said, it's True that to be Completely Sincere does not Always feel Good, or means the right thing to do.
To Think I am not Good for You does not mean anything agains what I said so many times before: YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME!
There's Something, this is How I Feel, that Makes me Feel You as More Important than me or even my own Family here! affraid It's True!
I LOVE YOU, and it's True I can Feel Purity I used to Feel, not as before, the same way, the time... But I can Touch!! You Make I Want to Live to the Top I can!! Just Wanted to Love You, Brooke, from the very First Moment, that's All I Wanted!! And I LOVE YOU!! Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 am

Hola, Hola, Hola i Hola i Hola, Beautiful!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Good morning, I Love You!!
Can no post images still, but I Love You!! Smile Wink Wink Smile
I've seen some picture of You this morning, new from "The Addams" opening party..
I've waken up at once!
You are a Living Angel Full of Life!!
There's something I know for sure: I'll Love You Forever!!
In fact, I've Always Loved You!! You are my Life, the Light that Guides me through all the dark or sadness I may find; You are my SALVATION!!
I have to Thank God Everyday for Your Existence!!
I Love You!!
I Swear I'll come back to New York, when You let me by Perform anywhere, as soon as I can!!
Years passed, and can still be going from us, but this Love's Growing and Growing, from the first day I Met You, till the begining of Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: You and me, We are Two Hearts as One! That's How I Feel in mine, so Real and True!
You Make me Feel Special, You Make me Smile!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 am

Brooke, my Adored Beloved One!!

You put in me the Fire for Wanting the Rise up and to Achieve Everything Good I Want and Can!!
I think I'll start coming Here less times in the day, but Better than before.
If I go to other working places, I don't know jobs and situations, many things may change; and to Study SERIOUSLY...
But I'll Keep Coming Everyday, of Course, This Comunication to You is the Best I've ever Had in my life. Well, excepting Your Hand!!
Smile flower Smile

I'll Focuse on the Positive more and more.
I See. After seeing not good things about me yesterday, I See How I Go Beyond it Much Faster than before, FORGETTING the "furious" me.
Believing in Real Frienship about me!!
I just Think about it when I Go to love love love love smiley flower

To Rest, I'll Dream about when I'll Hold Your Hand again, and You Talk to me, Looking at my eyes. Smiling the both of us, so True!! flower
That's the Key of my Breathe Taking and my Inspiration for All!!
love smiley love smiley

You Are, You Mean, All I Dreamed that Had to be or Should be in Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Cuando el corazón me tiembla, con mil truenos en su interior, no se me desgarra nada ni sangro ahora; sólo siento luz que me dibuja unas alas, y el tacto de tu cuerpo y tu voz!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am

Hi, Good Morning!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, You are Here, I know!
It's difficult to be Romantic as I go quieter, I forgot those ways.
I am becoming serious person. Or whatever I can be as that Smile
I don't like it!
Coming back to 2006, before the summer.
How this brain works, I think that along the morning I'll turn it into wave
When it's Good, the better the funnier.

I think that what it was expected from me, for the first time, it was to try to keep this "forever young" spirit.
I'll find the ways.
First of all, put competitivity much more down when I try to study. Focused but Relaxed.
That's the first.
Second, despite to the "more conscious" ways, Find that place as Real inside of me, whatever happens around, here or in the world.
It's Beautiful MISSION!!

Yesterday, after reading Dilthey (I Like his Ideas as Original Ones very Much: I'd like to work on it, following evolution of the art to these days and then make my little contribution), I almost fell asleep in one second. Sleep Smile

Now, thinking You may listen to me, I hüpfen jumpy smiley up so soon!
Changing Structures of Feelings in mind.
The last step to my little Heaven, when I Post Pictures of You.
To me is HEAVEN!! I Love You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 am

flower Angel flower ,

it's All like Discovering Fantasy and Poetry of Love again!!
I'll have to try to write something for You!!
I'll do the best I can, because I Love You so Much!!
You are my Happiness in Life, Good Times as I never knew before You Make up so Easy, Your Heart!!
It's All New!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

Wanted to come again for a moment.
Brooke, YOU EXIST ON THE SAME WORLD I EXIST!
And Believe me, to be Conscious of it is SIMPLY and PURELY HEAVEN!!
Yo es que no puedo evitar QUERERTE MUCHO!!
love smiley love smiley

Los únicos momentos del día en que el tiempo no existe suceden, son, cuando estoy contigo. Podría tener 8 años o 100, o 12 o 50 o 42 o 20.000... Seguiría sintiendo lo mismo desde ti, por cada rastro de tu piel y tu alma en los poros de mi emoción, que se desnuda ante tu presencia de Amor, puro e imposible de aprehender por los sentidos. No puedo.
Es un concepto límite para mi humanidad, pero siento como una llama que quema y que sana en mi interior al percibir siquiera un atisbo de su belleza.
No me gusta pensar este Amor, sólo quisiera sentirlo. No hablo de dormir mis palabras, encerrando mi comunicación, pero es Amor lo que, ante todo, Siento!!
Y sí, te Amo, MUCHÍSIMO!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Hola, muy buenos días!!
Nunca tan buenos como usted, Señora!
Smile flower Smile

I am feeling I could fall on my knee as soon as I returned to See You again. Like "speed of the light" shock, KNEE ON THE FLOOR, AR!!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

More about Feelings, just Wanted to Send You a very, very, very Big Tender Hug, for long time, and very Passionate and Caring Kiss from my place.
When I Look at You, it's like I could Feel All Love Possible in Universe, it's some rare thing, not about ego, about TRUE FROM THE SOUL, IT'S ALL!!

And also Wanted to Say Thank You to All Friends!
You are so Beautiful and Magnificient People!
love love love love smiley flower

Brooke, this Love is cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Sorry me if I can not try poems or things like that. I am too Much Touched, by the Beauty, and very Specially the One from the Soul!

The so Much Good Song, "Taking back my Love", that You posted One day (and I did not know anything then, or wanted to think I did not know! Mad affraid Smile )..
I am just Feeling as Romantic Dream, and not as "estilización artística en una realidad paralela", just about ALWAYS PRESENT FIGHTING OF SEXES, FEMALE AND MALE, AS ANCIENT AS OUR ORIGEN! So Terrifically Normal, ang Good because it's Natural Way as Good Way!
Well, when We Drive things Well. Now, I Honestly think We are Doing like that!
Anything Different from Loving You Caring and True is real nightmare to Feelings in my mind; I Just Want to Love You, Candid and Passionate!!
You are my Lady, and my Angel, and my Life and my the Last and the First Meaning for my All my Hopes on Reality; True of Heaven! flower
God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am

Brooke flower ,

Beautiful Song from Katherine Mcphee, "Say goodbye".
I Swear I will Never say goodbye. I do not Promise, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED!!
I'd only be going if You tell to Do it, or You go. Only for that, Only, I Swear, Princess!
The Only that Matters to me is to Love You!!
I can Feel You are Here!! Smile Smile
cheers cheers cheers

And I Love You, my Sweet Angel, Bright Light Woman!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: From all today videos, what I liked the most was 13 to 14 seconds from "The good wife" video, that's so "cinema verite"!!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Brooke,

All things I say about physical attraction, are made for have fun. Do not try to look like a predator, oh my God, what the..
I am not trying to take the power of situation or express my competitive ego instincts, or vengeance for empty skin about love.. No problems, because it's All from the Heart!
In this place, I get so Much Sensitive.
I am not like Normal.
I think many people do not understand it.
When I Feel You around, I can not Express or be as Serious as I use to be as normal, at studies or any places.
I will never use politic issues, or morbid or anything.
I came Here for the Love.
And We All Know how Good role models can make so Much for Good.
I am not trying to be The Role Model, but I am very sure about what I am not going to do.

This is Love Place.
My Sensitivity Here is Terrific. I am Completely Naked in my Heart. So... You All Know People! If you All want to take care and be Human, Much better, if not, it's OK.
I've Learnt, and even Naked Feelings I Know how to Face those situations or "messages" Now.
I am against any kind of Repression, Violence, Discrimination... Please, You Know!
I Do Not Need some images I had Seen before, so Terrific like the worst thing.
Why are you mixing things?
It's the last thing I will say about it. So, you All will use much better your time in any other occupations.

This BrookeLand is not the place to me to Talk about Terrible things of the Living, that I've got in my mind with the same Sensitivity as you All (but Never confusing and putting everybody in the same place, Respecting All Ideas from Everybody WHO IS GOOD; REAL GOODNESS IS EVERYWHERE TOO).

Psycological experiments or just "tocando los ... como siempre". I don't know, but I will not waste my time any more about those things.

Brooke, I Love You, just Trying to Express my Love beyond thirds, that I Know may Stand Forever between You and me.
It's OK, do not worries.
I Love You!!
And as long as You do not Tell me to Go, I'll suppose You want me to Stay Here!!
I am Here for Love, trying to Share Beauty, as I Create it; IT'S MY FREEDOM!
Always Your Friend, and Forever in Love with You!
Goodness is Real!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Well, Brooke, Thank You for Listening to me!!
I am Feeling quite Well!
God Bless You for a Lifetime and for Eternity, and All of You!
I am not able now to be very tender. It would be a lie.
Forget this evening, and remember this morning, please. I'd go out, if You asked me or let me know someway.
One idea: any talkshow on TV, just say: "that TV fly is disturbing all the time", or something similiar to it. But please, say it slowly, because my understanding on talked english is not very good.
I am not joking, I just Want to Do the Best for You!!
Time goes on, We ALL Grow up... You Know Two Beloved People I am talking about.
I am Feeling OK.
The only Problem is that I do not See You as much as I used to do before, and I am worried about words I say and You may read.
Please, Here it's OK, as Long as YOU OK!
PLEASE!

And then Everything will Have Done Worth it!
I Love You as Natural as I Breathe, for that I Just WANT YOU HAPPY ABOUT ME!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am going to Study and to see some football match.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND EVERYBODY! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 am

Hello!!
Smile flower Smile

I've read those News from Broadway's Family to Perform on the 9th as Tribute to All People from the 2001; How BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING!
I Love You, God Bless You All! flower
love love smiley flower

Yesterday I had a Great afternoon/evening with the Baby Birthday! Ha!
I become as daddy/child, it's True, and I do not stop it at all, people around or not! cheers

Today, as I said, came a lot of work here. And Study at home. cheers
I will Watch All Beautiful Videos from Youtube in afternoon/evening!
Bravo for these!
Hey, Motivation for Funny Fun, I Love it!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, I Love You, More and More each Day!!
You are my Blessing Gift from Heaven to Live and to Love, You are my Hope as Innocence in my heart, and Good Emotions Always Possible and Real Forever!! I Love You so Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello, how are things!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Think You and Friends Preparing for Tomorrow; How Brave, Specially 2001! cheekey smiley flower
The Power of the Heart!
love love smiley flower

And now I am going for a while to Bob Hope and Friends videos. I'll come back as soon as I finish this so "hard" work. Smile

Now the real Difficult comes to me! affraid
Those videos put together, FUNNY ROMANTICISM and ENDLESS LOVE JE T'AIME.
I do not know what to say, much more difficult than first words in person.
BEAUTY!

What other thing I could say without breaking the Moment!
Going to Brooke News.
One moment, one second, I am coming.

Brooke, How I Love You!!
I am starting to Want to Say those things like TOTALLY TOUCHED CRAZY IN LOVE.
But I am just Saying that All Beauty Entering my Life comes through the Eyes of You and by the Love You Created in me For Eternity!!
When I Look at You like that I am Seeing, You could Ask me Anything, to Live, to die, to Forget, to be Forgotten too... I almost Feel Real Able to Make Miracles for Good, when I Look at You like This!!
Now I Clearly See How if anything wrong happened I would die.
This time is not only the heart, it's me.
"If anything (as that video long time ago) I could die"
It's How I Feel when I Look at You, so in Love with You!!
You are so Much More Gorgeous and Attractive to me, and SO MUCH BRIGHTER, than when You were younger, in those MAGIC Bob Hope and Friends on the Stage, or in "Endless Love"!
So Much More, and my Heart gets so Weak for so Much BEAUTY, SWEETNESS FROM HEAVEN IS WHAT I SEE, IN YOUR SMILE AND YOUR GLANCE!
I Need You to be HAPPY to Survive!
I Surrender to You, I Swear!
My Life is Yours!
Brooke, Here I'll Always Come for You, and for Good too, and in my Heart and Yours Love will Always Live as One, I Adore You, I Breathe Your Beauty, I Live Loving Your Heart and Your Soul and Your Mind!!
You're Much more Beautiful than ever before to me, and I Love You Much More!!
I am Finding the Way to Peace!!
I am not Feeling that much loneliness, I am Feeling You are WITH Me!!
It's More than I Honestly Believed in life.
It's a Dream Come True!!
I'll Find You, I Found You and will Never Let You Go from me, NEVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Thanks a lot for Beauty and Laughs from SUPERFUNNYNICE VIDEOS! flower
cheekey smiley love love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

Hola, Hola, Hola i Hola!!!!!!!
Smile flower Smile

I am coming from the Youtube channel... Oh My! Those New Videos!
I am cheekey smiley Embarassed Shocked cheers party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley geek Basketball bounce cheers
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

It's so MAGIC!
I still have technical problems with my count: "confirm your mail address before rating", or something. Oh, I am not much good on it, but I'll try. When I can not rate for this, or while, I'll say Here!
THOSE VIDEOS ARE BLESSING GIFT FROM HEAVEN'S BROOKE Exclamation
I am very Happy in this Morning!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL, TAKE CARE, I AM WITH YOU!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You, and You Look so Beautiful and Bright in Broadway.com channel; HOW TERRIFIC GORGEOUS BRIGHT WOMAN, YOUR TOUCH OF CLASS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, MY SWEET LOVELY GODDESS!
There're more videos, that I will Watch Today, of course!
Brooke, Your Bright Ligth is my Light for Life! I do not need to say anything else about, said it up what it is.
And I Love You so, because You are LOVE and HEART AND SOUL, more than for any other thing!
I am with You, All of the Time, All of the Time!! flower
I Love You, Lady!! God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:08 pm

flower Smile Brooke Smile flower

Today and tomorrow Baby day, I hope! Shocked Smile
When I Feel that Care in the Heart, and Innocence, You are Always There and in my mind!!
It's like Touching Your Love, for Goodness I Feel inside of me!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: But I Must Come later, to See THOSE VIDEOS! GOD BLESS YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Today in the night, Brooke and Friends Movie!
And Now Videos! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
And I think will can not rate, because I must confirm counts or things, and now I don't want. I am too Enjoying the Entire thing!
I've never been as childish as theses days, in my all life!
tongue smiley party smiley

But this does not mean I forget the World. Big Efforts for Peace, how Human Dignity Works for Good!
love love smiley flower Smile

How Much Beauty and Nice!
I am so Grateful, Thank You!
If I had to choose One moment, among so many Ones, I'll Take Brooke at 2001 Amfar, for Looks and for WORDS! BEAUTY!
All Possible to be Dreamed!
love smiley love smiley

God Bless You All! flower
And Also "No snap judgements" Campaing, Supported by "The Addams Family" Cast!
Guys, I Honestly Think You are All so Funny, Bright and NICE! I Admire You, I Love You!
New Commercial for the Show is Funny, and GOOD and FULL OF LIGHT to me!
The More Touched for Feelings I get, the less I can Talk that much!
It's Good Sign, knowing me! But I will Improve that side!
I will Talk that Much!
Or maybe not, it's All Felt into the bottom of my heart!
To express, I would Need the best Love from this glance,
and Kiss You so Tender that We could Touch Heaven
for a moment in time, to last forever to Eternity's Love.

As poetic as I could for this moment!!
Brooke, I Love You, I Swear, Believe me, I Love You with All of my heart, Endless!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Hello! Good Morning!
Smile flower Smile

That's One of flowers I Swore that I'd Give You for the rest of my life, You remember?, in one poem I Dedicated to You!!
Yes, one dedicated is not that much among so many other ones!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Had Good time with "Furry Vengeance". All for Fun!
And Always, I See, the Best We All can!!
flower flower flower

Today I am just taking a moment to remember that day.
Maybe many things went away that day, and so TERRIBLY SAD about those Lifes and Families, but I Think All that Happened Immediately after that, was a like a BRIGHT RAY OF HOPE on MANKIND, that what Happened later was something more than a BIG LESSON FOR LIVING, was the LIVING PROVE about Where our Hearts and Souls can Achieve by the Force of Love and Life, as COMMUNITY, even All Around the World!
The Innocence can Never be taken from us, as long as We do not let others do it.
Heroism from those days from so many People is SOMETHING to REMEMBER in this "PostModern" World Focused on money and much less on Values as Solidarity, Compassion, Integrity and Love!
I will Remember!
In my Prays!
love love smiley flower

The Future is as Much Enlightened as We may Want it to be! We, nobody, are not perfect, but Love is the Highest Way to Everything! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Hello love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

I came.. For what I said.
It's All OK!
Missing Baby, but Bob Hope Heart was Good Remedy to Share and Smile (I wish I could understand all words Rolling Eyes , but it's the same GOOD!); what a guy!
Yesterday, I Swear, I saw from a pictures book a Picture where he is in London, during the II WW, signing an autograph to a young english Lady. Hey!
And one think for sure, since always I think he looks very similar to my uncle Michael (brother of my grandma), very Much. That smart and Always for Good Heart irony, polite, gentleman, caring I think... Yes, it's True, even the same face when Joking! Shocked
It's just that I Admire those Ways, and those Facts!
love love smiley flower

Ladies Looked Great, Brooke the Eternal Angel!
I came walking, good for Everything, specially mind!
Brooke, Thank You for the Way You're Treating me Now!!
Beautiful Heart, my Lovely Gift from Heaven, Joy of my Heart, Hope for my Soul and Light for my eyes for the Life!!
I Love You, True, Everything's done and made for You, Lady; for YOU my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 am

Hello again!
Smile flower Smile

Going to the university today. Crossing fingers! Smile
God Bless You!
No more jokes today, I clearly Feel it's time for other things.
Your Picture in "Los Pitufos" Premiere, How Lovely! An Angel!
Taking the good road now!
In new place, we are going there next week, I do not know how many times I'll can come in the morning. In any case, sometime for sure, and in my free time in the night, for Sure!
I'll Always Come, if You my Lady, Want!!
I Love You Forever, Eternal, Whatever, and no matter years, it's Eternal and Endless, Brooke, my Love for You!! Heaven of mine! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 am

Hello, my Lovely Lady!
Smile flower Smile

How are things¡ I am quite sleepy this morning, slept well, but waked up one time, and I am like a kid. 30 minutes less than the usual and oh my! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Feeling OK, specially now!!
Started studies, tons of ideas, I needed a Perspective Profound enough, and a Reference in the end of all studies, an horizon. It may change along the way, but not that much for sure, but I am like that, "un poco cabeza cuadrada", as we use to say here! Smile love smiley Smile
Yesterday I Loved to See You in those videos, How Lovely and Beautiful and Everything; I Love You so Much, my Heart and my Soul, as Heaven must be!! cheekey smiley flower

God Bless You, Your Happiness is my Highest Joy! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: To Know and even Visit own Origens, it had to be Magic, and I could See it in Your Eyes and Your Smile; it was Magic to me too, How Lovely Normal Bright Brooke!
So Peaceful All, it was so Beautiful!
This Inspires so Much, Thank You for Everything! cheers action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 pm

The last comment for today I had to say, it's just that my heart is Yours, and all of me, the everything too!! You are the Light for me to Survive. flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 am

Hola otra vez!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment.
You are my Family, Brooke!
Thank You!
I was thinking about all comments from me. All those ones are for Good Humor.
You know, I know that You know, We All Know... But I say it! wave action smiley Smile
The Lady is a Win, and Me too!
My finish-line is Your Love, and I Succeed as Honest Feeling!
I am Walking so Quiet now!
Brooke, do You think I could or have looked some similar to Steve McQueen? Here some people girls said to me. It's true.
It's just that I've read about Cinema Festival Arizona. Movies like "Junior Bonner" and "Wanda Nevada" or "Los Tres Amigos" are going to be on the Screen!
I Like Western.
love smiley All Girls from there Look so Pretty and so Lovely! love smiley
Smile flower Smile

And I Love You so Too Tremendously Much, Infinite, Heaven and All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

love smiley Hola, Àngel! love smiley
Smile flower Smile

I have been watching Lovely Videos!
Sorry me, but I can't help being a little "cotorro" (yes, I use to think I am like that from my "normal" point of view, compared to the Situation with You).
Brooke, in MajorK we have an "ErmitA" of "San Salvador", for that Kissing End I would go up to it running from here, dressed with Anything You might want, all along the way!
Smile flower Smile

I am leaving my Basketball Basketball games, and as I Need them I will play them for me; childish (or maybe not so much, but much more usual? Rolling Eyes Smile ?) needings, but I am Still TOO YOUNG!!
You're so Lovely, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, BROOKE; AND the BIG ONE KISS!!
Smile Smile

Your Force I Admire, Your Sweetness I Adore; All of You I Love, and Nothing come betwwen Your Soul and Mine, by the Magic Touch, by this Heartfelt Bond, who is only Love when You really Come and Kiss me; just Love, Real, Tender, Good and Pure as it Always was, from the first time.
It is Pure because We Love beyond All other things!! You are my Blessing Gift from Heaven, my Sky of Light, the Feeling of Life! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I did not have to do big efforts to sound like that; beyond my mind and life, Your Love!!
love smiley flower
party smiley party smiley party smiley

BROOKE, HEAVEN! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 am

Brooke, I Love You very Much, to think about anything wrong from me to you takes my sleep away, and my quietness; it BREAKS my heart!
So, I am just Playing for Good Now, just Playing! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes, Brooke, I Honestly think The Blue Lagoon scenes are so Incredibly Beautiful and Poetical, Enligthening the Screen!
And Your Beauty, as One thing! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am coming in the evening, Remember!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next