Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

came with Heart on my hands, TRYING to Bring some Sense to my unsense from Past.
Brooke, my Family, I Love YOU!
It's Funny and Candid at the same time to me.
Smile tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley Smile

"Encino man", first one. "Encina" is a tree, and title of movie in spanish is "El hombre de California". Just Entrance. Fun!
SWEAR at this actual Time, NOT ANGRY WITH ANYBODY. SWEAR.
ALSO, SWEAR I'VE LEARNT MUCH MORE (NOT PERFECT BUT TRUE), ABOUT ACCEPTING Things as they Come.
cheekey smiley LOVE'S FIRST!! cheekey smiley
flower flower

After, the "planted tree" from lyrics Song, and after Trailer on its "KEY" place!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

After, the growing up, for the perfect "energy" for plants; and letters on screen too.
FUNNY! It's a tale, theorically for kids. So, I use too.

Then, comes the conceptual jump, "Heaven is a place on Earth" and All Meanings.

After it, the Call. But this Time is very Nice Call, "Christmatic" special for these days that are coming (and charismatic too Very Happy Laughing Smile ).

And the last: COMPLETE FULFILLED SENSE". All will Like for Sure!
flower You'll Like, Brooke!! And I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: IT'S BEEN PERFECT DAY!! FOR MORE BETTER!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 pm

flower Brooke!!! flower
flower flower

Today very Revolutioned Smile . BEAUTY at that level is not so usual compared to ordinary living.
It's just that because of Seeing WANT TO HAVE SOLVED by now ALL Possible Problems. In the World!
Well, Moved till that Point.
One More post today. What a Day!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 am

Hi,

I've had to go to another computer (I have to make the change!) to write. Crazy computer was pulling me out.
Quite calm now! wave
Smile Laughing Smile

Came to express, before disruptive not access from computer, how brain of mine works for changing. All I Say and How I say corresponds to inner Emotions and Thoughts.
Just Sharing for Good, if can Help.
flower flower flower

Came to say I'm so Happy about what I "found" yesterday at library and my head, LOL, for correspondences, inner of mine, among Leibniz, Uexküll (LOL with name, one more), Goethe and All I've been saying.
Magic, Treasure, what I Found in head. Need Work, but as Much as I've Got All Scheme, inner ways, so Clear in my mind, I can Select so Happy and Easy what Help.
Sharing!
Work Good!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Big Hug for my Angels of Mine!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello!!

Again and again!!
Smile Smile

So Thrilled and Happy for Pictures, and Lovely Bright Videos.
Sharing the study and Exclamation me, personality, mixed with so Much Razz (personality too) cheekey smiley for You, with Song.
It's Nice to me to Share.
I'll Always Stay with You, for Eternity, and Come Always You are not being disturbed for anything around, because I LOVE YOU!!
Shyness mine to the... when it's About TRUE CARING!! action smiley
It is Now!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Happy so Much for Find Honesty Guide in my mind and my Heart, as Caring, in fact.
I'm YOURS, it's All I Know and Want to Prove.
Love is All, is All!!
Me so Much MOVED!!
Here I am for You Sweet Hearts of Loveliness Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven BIG HUG, Family!
I'd Give my life for You!
flower flower

Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, oh Brooke.
Please no think no more about regrets or mistakes.
Love has Find Us a WAY!!
Everything Involved with this heartbeated blood of mine is just YOURS, Lady!!
flower cheekey smiley flower

ps: Working in a Dream. For Future, for our Kids, for All! What a long Run, by Heaven's Touch, Yours!!
cheers hasi cheers

psII: still Embarassed about, You Know. Coming for BIG HUG TONIGHT!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi, Angels!!!
Smile action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-vapu0-zY

It's so Good, and just can say THANKS.
It's Feeding Happiness and Goodness.
And some Honest Tribute to REAL TALENT, BEAUTY and CLASS. Thank You!
flower

I Never wanted to express, because I Never Felt like this, "I can make you love me". Oh, my, Please!!
Came for TRIBUTE, and it's, I SWEAR, The Truth.
The Vero told me You Love me. I did not Believe very much. But so Much Focusing, even sometimes good Very Happy Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven , Made me Think.
In any case, I had to go to just Say Hi, at the very least for One Time in my Life.
I Admit I'm Satisfied COMPLETELY about that.
But this does not mean I don't want to Stay and Bring All Help and Friendship and Love I can!!
I Love You, Brooke Shields, NOTHING changed!!
I don' Need You to Love me to Be Happy or Stay Good, and much less to Be Honestly and Sincerely Kind and Friendly and some smart Helper Here, either. And of course does not mean I'll forget Loving You!!
I Just Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: today meeting again a long time ago friend. I was not good and gentle enough, so I am trying to make things a little better, Friendly for Goodness.
God Bless, Brooke, God Bless!
flower

psII: don't forget the Love's Hug for Tonight!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
Only came for Eternal Hug, Tender and Peaceful.
I'm speechless, not for the Heavenly Emotion (even when I still could) but for the Sensation I've exhausted all the idiome I know for Kissing You by words ( love smiley Smile You Like or Not: take me to jail! Smile love smiley ).
geek geek geek

flower I Love You!! flower
yes, yes, will Watch Videos, Looking Nice!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Smile Hi, one more thing!! Smile
Smile Smile

Calm.
About the mess made up by All around this Modest Tribute I tried, nothing about Dramas like those I talk from India or talibas (not all People is the Same, even in same places and nations on Earth, FORTUNETELY!).
flower

To say and example. The Javier Bardem role and name from 007 Movie, and that broken smile beyond the closing glass, fucked me up much more than any other thing as Message Received, or any possible Treatment when I Came.
Wow, I was eating melting iron for it.
Oh my.
This, added to All other things, and what Happend in Real World (this Newtown was the "mecha" who started the fire), was Hell to find in me.
Now I am More Calm.
Brooke, don't Feel bad for those things.
This Word and its People can put TONS AND TONS of Rage in our Hearts.
The Important is to Stand Calm and Live. Law is for Something. Don't exactly know who was behind that, People in the game, and Intentions I think I suppose: good intention, as public claim for deffending.
Please, better respect Human Living All.
Now I can talk about because More Calm.
It's OK.
But I've Forgotten Cinema and Movies Made of New.
All Pictures I have not seen from now on are forgotten space to me.
I will not participate in these public crimes anymore.
I will fight against, on my way. Into the Law and Sense.
But will not Help anymore.
I Liked Cinema. Now it's Over.
There're Tons of Movies from before 2006 to Enjoy and to See.
Come on, Brooke!!
Come on, All!!
Will See where's each one Memory situated from 100 years, probably before!
I Still Love You All, I Say! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm

my Beloved,

to Love Hurts, but it's much worse losing faith in it. Then, it's dying.
Beyond distances, beyond inner moral conflicts that softly kill me, beyond terrible fears from losing my life and getting old too soon and alone, I Have to Love You!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

for a moment.
Feels Good!!
First of All saying I am not critizising Important and Necessay Task of Doctors. But I Know I am Well at this Moment, Enough Clear, for going lower about medicine: one pill is too much at this moment. I honestly think I'll have to have 1/2 for Always, for Nerves and for Muscular Tensions for Good Sleeping.
It's OK. It's Good and No Problems about Saying.
Well, if something better is not Discovered before!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
flower
love smiley love smiley

Also, Need to say these last two years I've been Working and Studying on those things (MAINLY THINKING SO MUCH!) I've been Making posts. Now Going to Develope. Please, Stay FINE because I Have Never wasted my time, and Never felt like that.
This Place is Magic and Brooke Shields is a Lady, such an Inspiration Woman and Great Persona!
God Bless!
Will Watch Some Video in the Night, by Companion of my Soulmate!! This is just How I Feel!!
And I Do Thinking about Next SHAKING HANDS AND EMBRACING HEARTS, HONESTLY, TRUE!! I AM CALM AND NORMAL, NOW!
Sorry for Have been so wave , Very, for so many times.
I am Truly Sorry for that, but Feels Better about and Life Goes on, YOU Look so Bright, Brooke!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: You're Perfect to me! I Only See BEAUTY, when I Look at You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

putting together all the things, the only I can say is that I need sex.
For all of the morning.
Laughing action smiley

love smiley I Love You!! love smiley
flower flower

ps: oh, that new combination of pieces, flowers and hearts. I'm little revolutionary, in fact.
lol!

psII: when I had the Heart of Mine behing, while being sat, electricity was in the back of my neck. All I knew was that I had to get up. Wanted to...
I don't know what I Wanted.
Well, maybe yes: I Wanted to EXIST!! To Feel how it was!! From the Deepest, Primitive, Emotional!!
flower That's what I Remember about what I Wanted!! flower
love smiley love smiley

psIII: Very Nice All, Very!

psIV: OK, tomorrow poem.
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Love, Beloved,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower flower flower flower

only came for Kiss and Embrace!!
"Only" ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
Everything's Happening in Brooke World is AMAZING.
And Passion is so Intense that I'm going well Thanks to Work and Studies.
But Please, NEVER GO. NEVER, PLEASE!!
I Feel the Electricity under my stomach now.
But Please no worries about me coming back to behaviours from the past. From when I came or before, about too obsessive.
EVERYTHING GOOD. Good Work. Today in the evening STUDYING Hard. I Think of YOU for All of the Time, Lady cheekey smiley
If You Know me, if You Love, I'M HAPPY!! action smiley
God Bless!
Later will come for some Music.
Brooke, I Like "Picnic" Movie too. Leading roles are Sexual TNT on the Screen!!
I Know We Both Do Agree about!!
Today will FEEL SO GOOD to take things like More Romantic and less Passionate, more Friendly. I Need.
Smile You can Believe. If not the only I can say: "have you read the poem?" Smile
flower Yes, I Love You, and it's not "Still", it's More!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley We can Dance Free!! party smiley I Know We'll Meet Again!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Oh, Yes I Do!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi, I Love You!!

flower You're my Woman for All of Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Coming.
I've written some poem I'll have to Finish Fast Now Here. And I'll Do.
Brooke, making metaphore from Real Life:
I had seen scene from Brando's Movie, when he's throwing fists, left and right, to the air.
Well.... geek Embarassed
I started some later to make some "shadow boxing" in front of the mirror. I did not take care enough and hit hard some "cerámica" flowers, natural size. Oh my. Broken and pieces all around. Truly Good cut in the first one finger and hematome in the following one ( Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile ) of my left hand. Painful and blood. I've been using hand to go for a walk with Trufa ( flower an animal I Love, from Majorca but nobody's else "alter ego" of course flower ), truly walking FAST and using that hand.
Tough. I Love! Very Happy (childish and Fun!).
Metaphore: "las flores del mal" have DEFINTELY been BROKEN!
Ha!! Yeah!!!
Hope You Like!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Don't worry for hand, it's OK!!
Smile Laughing I Need! Laughing Smile
flower flower

ps: now poem time! Rolling Eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

well, it was my geek also useful for Expressing Reasons of my apparently nonsense.
It's OK.
Hope I made You have some Laughing , that was the Main and Most Important Intention and Searched Effect, All Human ways I Have.
Well, "less or more" ( Smile Smile Smile ) wanting to get used or "a little closer" ( Smile Smile Smile ), it's HAVING GOOD TIME!! ALL!

Brooke, I Love You so Much!!
Thank You Very Much for Pictures of the Day, because I've Seen New One, so Beautiful and Lovely, that I will Post too.
You're WONDERFUL!!
And I Love You!!
Today closing subministrament at 3 p.m. time. For all week. But I'll Make my Picture Post. I Like so Much!!
flower I Love You, Brooke!! YOU'RE an ANGEL and such a BRIGHT LADY to me!! flower

ps: YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, I SWEAR!! action smiley

PSII: Very Good Work today!! I Want to Come back, as soon as possible (Working for that)!! FRIENDLY, CANDID AND KIND!! I LOVE YOU!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:17 am

Smile Hi, Good Morning, how are things, I Love You Very Much!! Smile
Smile Smile
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

Heart's Feeling Warm at these times, so Much.
Yesterday Studied so GOOD. All was reading seemed so EASY to me as I was doing. Because was CONCENTRATED, and only after Good Rest of All. Very INSPIRED, I was, in Fact action smiley
Thank You All for All the things!
flower flower flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley
( tongue smiley Wink Smile )

I've been given a couple of "plantillas" for my shoes, and I think it's going to be BLESSING for knee and ankle of my left hand. TRUE, WOW, GOOD!
Sharing Good News for Good!
Very Funny Video from "Dos hombres y medio", NICE. Pictures and All too!
Brooke... I've Dreamed about You tonight. I Remember cheers , but not exactly the "argument".
Not much wave me ( Smile Laughing Smile ) beacause it was so BEAUTIFUL and PEACEFUL too. I WAS FEELING SO PEACEFUL!! And so BEAUTIFUL. I've been Awakening so HAPPY!!

Will come later, for More Embraces and Kisses to Brooke!! ( Embarassed )
flower I Love You so!! flower

PS: these are being busy days, and I Like! INSPIRED!! action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Brooke, only one more thing,

I Love People around in my Life, private. I am Enjoying Embraces and Physical Touch, and Caring about them, and Listening and to Look at them to Feel How Nice They are!
I'm Embracing again, Brooke.
I Know YOU Like it and You're Happy for me, because I Know You Love me!
Shared.
Will se what I'm doing this weekend. Next wednesday having for "dinar" Married Ladies in the house, and next weekend we are going to their house for dinner. Some more social living.
Today one more conference.
And probably in the weekend we will go to some place, if some sun.
I Love People here, Brooke, I Love them!
And I Love You so, so Deep in my Soul, like Immortality I See when I Look into You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 am

flower Hi!! Good Morning!! flower
flower flower

Amazed morning!
Yesterday's Beauty of an Angel Perfect, Today already impossible to believe Beauty, for the Young and for the Expression, Sensation of Pure Peace. So Beautiful.
I'm hungry in the morning, but need to take a moment.
That expression from pictures, will need a poem. And the Beauty, and the Beauty I have to Admit.
It's Sunny!!
Yesterday's night I "desperate" wrote something before going to sleep. It's not a poem, it could not be a poem. I could only write the soul on the paper, or the nearest to that at least I could find inside.
How Much Beauty!!
Nerves are so Well.
You Look like Sleeping a lot and Having GOOD TIME, and HEALTH. That's how You're Looking Now.
And Funny, so Funny too.
Poem is just representative of a mental state of excitement and love passion (SPIRITUAL), and it's not a lie what it's said, but it's not this Intensity for All of the time. And even when writing, it's gone under filter of Reason and State of Calm.
This is it Now!!
It was not about quality, it was about Truth coming up. Already automatic. But I Want to Dedicate.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

ps: You're Teaching me how to understand well pressure, how to deal with it till making it someting different, as long as it's me the Real driver of it.
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 pm

flower Brooke Angel Lady!! flower
flower flower

I don't know why, or maybe yes Smile geek , but when some walking feel so energized and see all much energized too.
Coming from some talk about Work and How to Do, and I am so Happy for the "Brutality" of my quality.
Sorry for the flatter, but I had to say.
I was in a hurry for come just for saying.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very Good, Very.
I know how I like to adequate my behaviour to my mood, sincerely, and it's better for everything as well made work.
But obviously this can not be translated to Work or to Academic investigations. I Always Know.
So, the fact I'm adapting forms (journalism (I wrote for more than year), philosphy, administrative...) is so Good.
OBJECTIVITY for Understanding, in some contexts, like those described, is necessary.
Different to poems or art. Very, in fact.
Shared. More than obvious knowledge, the good feeling about improving.
Brooke, I Love You, You're Very Everything I Wanted.
When I was handsome at school or institute or university, and very Potential Success for Obvious Perception of things coming to my senses ( Laughing geek Very Happy ) I Always thought had to find something Special.
Now that I am not wave ( Smile Smile ) Have to Say You're my Fortune!!
I Honestly don't know when I'll can Meet You again, All I Know is that, even if I died before, I Finally Did the Right thing to Do.
That's How I Feel.
I Swear will Hug one of these days!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

changed the poem, and added something so True, now it's Better.
love smiley It's All for the Joy and Happiness of You, Brooke!! You're PERFECT to me!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Lady Angel, Salvation of Living,
love smiley flower love smiley

Very Delicate and Nice Videos. Not so "painful" to Watch. Good, Well Made, Thank You!
flower flower flower

Made some fun through sense ("tea, table for queen and king and all"... "te amo").
Smile Smile

But not all lyrics Mean How I'm Feeling.
I Honestly think I'd become something like machine again, as Big Perspective about Life (Never about Loved People or Responsabilities! cheers ), if You Went away again from my Life, Brooke.
It's like NOTHING could be bad from actual Living and Future just because You're Here. It's like CORTOCIRCUIT to my brain, to think differently when You're with me. OPPOSITION between Concepts and Emotions is too hard to Understand to my Emotional brain, that part of it.
I Love YOU, I Adore YOU, WANT TO HOLD YOU.
Too Much Beautiful You are, Brooke. And it's Blessing!!
And it's become too Big to me to Express by words, maybe because it's Peaceful through Emotional Passion, and I can not drive that much by now till the point I can write about. Maybe I'll never can, excepting some poem for You. Maybe.
Before going, some More Looking at last Pictures.
When You're Here, I am not afraid from anything.
Your Shoulders and Your Arms are so PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL.
Don't listen to literality of lyrics of songs, but I'm going to Love You Forever, You KNOW it, right?
cheers Smile
Respectfully, I don't know how I could treat right something as Beautiful as YOU.
Yes, yes, We are All Human, but it's how I Feel about How You Make me Feel, Lady action smiley
I've got to go, some things to do. True, it's real.
You're going to Be in my Mind and My Heart for All of My Life, Tonight too!!
See You later at Night, for Kiss.
flower I Love YOU, I LOVE You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Picture 31, Picture 31!!
wave action smiley
Smile it's just that's more Beautiful and more Touching to me, making comparisson to All from before, than anyone, from Movies, Modelling or anything.
Had to say!! Oh, How Touched me!!

ps: You've touched me, "ay"! affraid
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 am

Good Morning, Happy Valentine's Day!!
Smile Smile

More Pictures of Heaven at Los Angeles Airport, LAX.
Had to Look at them fast, by now, and Favorite was number 15, but when I've "Remembered" the Day, I think it's 19th.
flower love smiley I Love You, I Love You!! love smiley flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

party smiley cheekey smiley You're so Sensitive and Beautiful, Brooke, I Love You so Much, for ETERNITY!! cheekey smiley party smiley
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi, Brooke!!

Your Smile is Heaven's Peace.
I wrote little poem, not sure if correct grammar.
But it's Enterely Dedicated to You!! action smiley

Sweeetness at the airport, sweetness in the air;
how much beauty can this living ever contain
or the endless question about eternity of love
are two answers, like spotlights, in your eyes.
flower

cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, Wonderful,

You Look Extraordinary, and had to say I forgot saying (meeting is for later in the morning) I came with a ring for that Beautiful Hand. Night was ours, and I went through like minutes!! action smiley
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

ps: You're PERFECT to me, and I LOVE YOU!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Came quite Smile and HAPPIEST as Childish Staying.
So Flatering me now Very Happy . Wrote this in 2 minutes:

- Who is Adorable?
- Brooke Shields, BROOKE!!
- Why?
- Because She Deserves to be Adored.
- Why Deserves?
- Because She is Adorable.
- Why is Adorable?
- Because She Was Born Adorable.
- Why?
- Because that’s just what She is and will Always Be.
- Why?
- Oh my how is it possible to go from the field of Fact to the Values/Opinions one? It’s ALWAYS Subjective. But I Do See it so Clear and Real, Deep in her Soul and Mine, that it’s Magical and it’s True. Love and Affection can not Always be Completely Supported by PERFECT TRASCENDENTAL AND CRITICAL OBJECTIVATED REASON. Nothing can Completely be, till We Take Notice about Fact Ways We Do Know Reality are Made Up by this, FROM THE DEEP AND FIRST ESSENCE OF ITS STRUCTURE AND OURS. Then, it’s so Easy to See How Reality and our Thinking can be The Same.
Brooke, taking this to field of LOVE, it’s just that You Built me Up from the First Time I Saw You. So, this Fact You’re ADORABLE is as Certain to me as my own Existence.
action smiley
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next