Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Smile Angel my Angel of Mine! Smile
Smile flower Smile

As long I can not post Photos of You Mad party smiley Smile (but I can Share cheekey smiley cheekey smiley ), I am posting this One! flower

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/20/travel/seaside-film-locations/
love smiley love smiley

And keys appeared, I've just received a call. A young neighboor, 7 years old Smile , caught them out from the door (I left them there because I was bringing on my arms the little dog of my sister and I forgot).
Well, I am just only some wave But also We are Basketball Basketball so Free and Peaced!!
This crazy story of keys is TRUE, but it's been so Funny too! Not about second meanings but about my "Playing Brains", better than that character who sells herbal remedies I've Finally Seen! And Shared it Up! cheers cheers cheers Smile
I Love You, from the Heart, I Love You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 am

Hello, Angel my Angel of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

I Love to say those things to You, because You are too Sweet to me, and Adorable and Lovely! flower
Some Friends Smile Smile uploaded one video with You and Lovely Addams Daughter Signing, How Nice, Brooke, Thank You for the Heart's intention! Beautiful!
love love smiley flower Smile

Wish You a Magic Day and Beautiful Day, God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, my Heart Knows he can Live because You are Here. It's a Miracle to the boy he still is, it's Paradise in some projection of us that we Make Real as One Here, and Much More, as Total Truth, in our Feelings, our Memories that will last Forever!!
I Love You so Much, so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 pm

I Love You, More than what can be said by words. Heaven became Real!
I Love You, my Sweet All for the rest of our Lifes, for Eternity!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: It's like Starting All over Again! Smile Happy! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Video messages, I think Connected some 3 ways. I'd say, they did not understand anything.
Vulnerable=Able to Live into the not perfection, owned by ourselves and others, and admiting our defeats as the Natural things to happen sometimes, and Go on!
Not about killing wifes!
I'd prefer to put all saints down to earth again! Laughing
And that's not from the actual moment, it's from the first moment.
Ah, well, if we talk about Needs in my Living..
It was not that, because if we can Count, we can easily See how 22 is so far from 43, and despite to the not at all real relativity of time (21 years have Real Weight), I came not so far from Love Places.
And in the last interpretation of things, to me You are and were born Perfect; I Love You just the Way You are, Always I did!! I SWEAR!!
fighties were Normal fighties. Ambivalence of Dominating/Dominated in Relationships between Sexes. So Well made I think. Sexy!!
Smile flower Smile

But Well, jokes came later in videos.
But do I have to go?
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

I Believe, but I am scientist project Always, You Know me, much more "scientist" mind than killer one.
The only thing I am going to kill is my stomach's hunger, when I go out.
Well, I also killed those bad feelings from others jokes. I admit feeling over it, but not intelectually, and more as Human and Selfconfident about my True Emotions!
Smile flower Smile

There're so Much Beautiful Videos. I am Going for a while there.
"My heart is yours Forever" in Beautiful Endless Love Video. That's the only Truth that matters to me!!
I Adore You as a lost Soul Loves Salvation, even more in the deepest of this Soul of mine!!
Love You so Much, Angel my Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Flowers as Powers, Lovers'!!
Smile flower Smile

Funny but Poetic to me. I Liked. If You Like, Brooke Bright Sweetness, I Dedicating to You!!
Brooke, I just Love You, nothing but Loving You!!
Thank You for this Place and for Your Love, Spiritual!!
Passion never Lost, it's Eternal!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile

PS: God Bless!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello!
Were You Looking for me?
Smile flower Smile

I came for Smile Smile Smile and cheekey smiley You and love smiley love smiley
Now on Bob Hope Celebration, You are There, so I'll Enjoy the Show even More.
Eh, don't Go!
Smile Smile

I Honestly think Freedom and Respect and Polite Ways can Live Together.
For that I Love those Shows, and for the Talent Together, of course!
Modern Live is not Lost at all!
love flower action smiley cheers Smile Smile Smile

Ah, Brooke, I've just Seen You! Ha!
Pretty Beautiful Lovely thing!
And again, and again! Very Happy Smile
Thank You! flower
love smiley love smiley

How Beautiful, I Mean as Nice Intentions!
Times Change, We All Change, Always for Good We can Try, and as long as there's a smile on that way, We'll Know it's Possible to Survive!
Brooke, my Angel, my All, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless You, and All of You and, Wherever, All Friends and Entire LIVING! flower
My Existence, Lady Brooke Angel, Only Began with You!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola, Hola! cheekey smiley
Hello, my Sweetness Angel of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

I am taking the chance. I am in Paris, and said to Admired Louis Jourdan I was going to the closet. But nothing closet at all, I said for coming Here!
Smile Smile

How are things?
I am going to Watch the Entire Video: I've also Seen some other Ones, Pieces from Heaven re-created as bits, BEATING in my Heart, witch is YOURS!!
I am not saying "wait a minute", just "don't go"; because if not I will go after You, and will Hold You tighter than All.
Smile Smile

Not animals as that couple from cartoons (so funny) I Know!
Not confusing "species", We are the Same Hearted Ones!
Very Happy
But I did not find You in Paris Paris, so You must be in Love, the name We were Looking for!! Smile Smile
You on the Stage, and You going down from it, are the Supreme Explossion of Classy Beauty in my heart, and All Love I ever dreamed about in life. flower
love smiley love smiley

Thank You and God Bless You All for The Beauty!
No matter what, fighting for People and All those who we Love, and for All, is impossible to be forgotten.
Beautiful chances for the Future. After the storm, there's a new space to build up something New and Better, in all the ways.
As One of People, here I am.
Peace is the Energy for the Enlightening of the Soul.
love love smiley flower

Brooke, there can not Live any other Love in my heart but You.
I could say I'd wait one million years more for You, but the Truth is that Living in Love's Hope does Mean not waiting at all but Sharing All with You.
Paradises never go from my hope, now We've Found Hope We Live our Private Paradise into our One Soul.
You're more than words can say to me.
My Heart is Yours, that's All I can say.
You Know what that Means from me. You can Always Stand by me Good!! Always!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Beloved Angel, my Angel of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

I Love You!!
If I was next to You everyday, Nothing could save You from Kisses and Holding Tight Embraces as Normal thing, each...
Well, frequency would just truly depend on your patience!! cheekey smiley flower
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am taking all messages I post as that thing.
And I am doing it quite Calm, like I had gone somewhere in my heart beyond the skin limits, and could Feel almost the same. I Feel so Real!! flower
You're Adorable! flower
I was Made for Loving You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello, Hola Àngel!
Smile flower Smile

Yes, yes, that's what I would Do 24 hs, if near bodies, as One for the Entire Day!
affraid wave
Yes, I think the same! Smile Smile
But I Always Felt this Way, Always Brooke!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

My heart, I admit surrounded (yes, yes, always confusing with "surrendered" geek Smile Smile ) by so many things I still do not understand, Still Loves You, and More than ever, and ever, and ever.
You Know, You can Feel.
I Never Thought, even now I think the same, You could Love me.
Well, not about defeating myself, just about Coincidences in an Immense Universe! So Difficult to Believe!
I was Feeling I was Made for Loving You, but was not Good for You.
Where am I?
Just in Love!!
Yesterday, after last Endless Love video, just Expressing what Means to me Your Love! Alive for Hope and for Joy and for Love!
Some funny things. I can not understand all "surrounding" things, but listen, about coincidences, mainly.
Teacher did not come. He is ill, and from this place I am Wishing with All my heart Heals very soon, as All in the World. Crying or Very sad love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Well, Kbond's Demonstration. here I Go. party smiley party smiley
Teacher did not come, and we were talking about it and texts. Then one asked me what the hell did the Mickey Mouse mean in the Walter Benjamin's text about Experience, Modern Culture and Society (bitter critic) and Humanity (as a Value more than an objective condition).
I made my class mine, talking about that Celebrity Wonderful Dreamy Mouse and what the hell meant in that text.
This is True, I Swear.
I felt so Flattered. Guys who studied Philosophy for 5 years or more, and there was me explaining like Tolstoi ("por tostón, lo digo" Smile Very Happy cheers ).
Despite I Honestly Feel I have to improve my Humility so Much (not about selfclosing, but neither so Much Flattering -People Listened very interested and kind what I was saying); this Enjoying the Living Life...
Brooke, it's for You, it's Because I was Looking in Your Eyes for a Good while, and Touched (that Mad Smile Smile flower way of mine, it's True, but I HAD TO CLOSE ALL, because I was like a blind man driving a jet in the middle of a Tornado Storn, 10.000 ms Up High; and Scared) You, I TOUCHED YOU!!
I Never Thought I could See me in Your Eyes and Touch Your Hand!
It was like Miracle!!
Now I'm Different. You Fixed my Heart, and Healed it so Much. I am not the same as when I was 21 or 22, but I can Feel that Love, and I can Feel this Love. Changed, but the Same Love, and so Real that I can NOT understand anything.
I Just LOVED You, Brooke love smiley I am Loving You for a Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Today not much light from sky, rainy real.
Everybody's sleepy, but I am not at all.
That Beauty, "We All Shine All".
So Touching, so Touching to See You and to Listen.
Yes, I could Listen because I don't know, but I could Listen to the Song.
BEAUTY, SO MUCH BEAUTY!
And so Emotional, Heart, Touching, the Soul!
Pure Energy as Something Pure to my day!!
I Love You!! flower
Thank You, God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello, Hola i de tot!
Smile flower Smile

Yes, "de tot i molt". Smile
How are things?
Ah, I could not go to university today, had to go to repair car. It's True (as work meetings numbers Smile Smile ), too expensive all on these days. Economy should be the Art to make things easier (that's one of meanings, and I think the real one), not more complicated.
Well, I am saying it because my pocket is still hurting!
Very Happy Smile
We'll Find the Solution, the World I Mean!
Is it possible, to be Smart and not Selfish at the same time?
Instrumental Reason, Theory and Practic aplication, says NO; but Ways in the Horizon are Much Larger!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

The only Free thing I Know it's Here this Place!
The Novembre 11th, I Wish Great Luck because I See How Beautiful, SO BEAUTIFUL, Movie and Original Spirit from and in it is!
You know, the other day, I found again that lonely horse behind the wire fence that always come so near to me.
When he saw me for second time, when I was coming back, he came and started running. Then, I being really Very Happy Laughing started to run and to defy him for an "equal" race. Now I see how I am out of "Secrets", somebody had to talk to him about my adventures, those I talked about when I was young and really fast for sports, very; because he did not accept my challenge.
He was aware! Mad I'll have to search for a zebra or something wilder! party smiley party smiley
Smile Laughing Very Happy flower Very Happy Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You are so TRUE and LOVELY and PURE Heart!
I Love You Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 am

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Fortunetely, they're changing the time (watch time, one hour, more light in the morning!) this weekend, Well! cheers Very Happy Smile
I've seen some very nice pictures. Thank You!
Here at work it's All so Relaxed too, with Everybody. Yesterday, they even told me that they trust in me very much for brining new ideas here at work. Smile cheers
I am not JFK, but from my possibilities, and possibilities from All, I will think!
It's really Nice to listen to that!
So Inspired!

Brooke, How Beautiful Song!
Your Voice and Your Standing Up for the camera, wow!
Heartfelt!
So Much! I Love You the Same! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Yes, yes, the word is "xueta" in my idiome, not "chueta", but Here I am not always so concentrated. Well, neither Here neither anywhere. Very Happy Smile Smile Some words, in spanish, changed orthography, and even knowing I did not want to change the one I knew. Yes, not very flexibility. Smile But Good guy in numbers! flower
I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How many videos. I am going to See. Then I'll be back.
I am Absolutely Amazed by a Picture of You from "24 h" from England. cheekey smiley
Absolutely! flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, some video installments "de xulet" but conceptuals (CERCLE) and artistic someway too, but in any case even in those epic made made of mine, Real as long as they're in my Mind and my Heart, and Much More as I am Sharing with You; I am Admiring You so Much, my Bright Dame of Mine!! flower
Smile Smile

I am Here, I am Here!
I Did!!
Brooke, I am dying for flattering myself more, but I won't.
At the very least for today!
Smile Wink Smile

Do not Need it anymore!
Ps: But I will, someday!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I was starting to Fly..
I am putting feet on earth again, it's just Sharing Dreams with You!!
So Nice, this sensation, I've got a good "TREN de Aterrizaje" in this moment, as always landing on modesty.
But beyond Necessary joke mades, so Natural being by your side!!
Brooke, All my Dreams with You are so Natural and Free, and Normal-Real!!
All, Them All!
I Love You so Much, so Much, You're my Lady, my Angel, my Heart of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Hello, How are things?
Smile flower Smile

Snow time I could see in the news.
135 years waiting for that in october! Too long "red octobers" Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile , it was about time for snowed ones!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

If You Need a Well Opened "Central Heart" Smile Smile , Here is Mine!! love smiley flower
For these Years, I've also Seen so Much and High Beauty, Higher than ever before in life. I've learnt so Much, my mind, so Extraordinary Improving inside of mine; my Heart..
My Heart Learnt how to Beat Right!!
For too long time in life beating left Smile Smile , it was about time for me to Beat like that!!
I can not Imagine or Think about You out of my life, I can not, even a single second on that thought is impossible to handle torture to my Heart.
I Need You in my Life, Forever!!
It's so Much Love, so Real and Magic at the same time, what You Make me Feel!!
If You were Wendy and me Peter "bread", or "Breath", better said (spanish and "symbolic-crazy" translations Very Happy ); We would be in Heaven, for sure.
I would not Take You any other Place, I Swear!!
But as I am learning to Fly Smile Smile over the sky, Here We are so Free and for Love. I Love You, Here is my Love: You!
Where could I be better?
I can Feel Your Arms, and Your Heart, so Much Beauty, Embracing mine.
I Love You, Sweetness, Lady Bright, Lady Marmalade and whatever You may Want, because to me, this World can only Make Sense if You're HAPPY on it!
Loving You for Eternity and Beyond All!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Your Voice Sounds like the Sweetest and Most Caring Place I've ever Visited in Life!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful yesterday Day!
Thank You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, posting this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDgoxKGzJc&feature=feedrec_grec_index
Smile flower Smile

I just want to mean to say Yes to this lyrics flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v7rDQEF9Rc flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I just Always Wanted the very Best for YOU! action smiley
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Hola, Hola and HOLA to THREE ANGELS,
Smile flower Smile

And to so Much Nice Friends the same! God Bless! love love love flower Smile action smiley
As so easily to Embarassed I am, Today Nothing I could do or say could Express How I'm Feeling.
The MOST TOUCHING Day in my life Here.
THE MOST TOUCHING ONE to me.
I could even cry for the HAPPINESS from this.
Oh my God, Now that I am Seeing, Brooke.
Ah, and YOU STILL LOOK GORGEOUS, whatever YOU may wear LADY!
All my "theories" Smile Smile , as YOU See, are Always CONFIRMATED. Smile Smile
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

Now, so Much... I don't know what to say, I have to See Addams Family Videos too.
Things are SUPERATING me Today. As so Much Beauty of Love, Feeling Better than in all my life. That's the Truth.
I can't do anything but Shocked and cheekey smiley So Much cheekey smiley flower
The only thing my Heart's Beating for is Your HAPPINESS Exclamation
Can not talk in a continued way.
No jokes Now, oh my Brooke of Mine!!
I could say all things I'd Want to Do for You right now, but it would break the HEAVEN'S MAGIC of this Moment YOU Gave to me.
I am Feeling the Most Fortunate Possible man on Earth.
How Beautiful and Adorable You Look in that VideoSong. How Lovely oh my!
I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!! Please Have the best Day, God Bless!
flower flower

PS: Just to say tomorrow at work some urgent work at first time, but when I finish I'll IMMEDIATELY come. Well, I Do not Need, I am Always Heart to Heart with You, my One Soul, my Brooke of Mine!! You are my ALL!
Smile Smile

I Had the BEST POSSIBLE DAY, TO NEW LIFE! Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Now to work, but How I was Feeling.. it's the Same Today. New life, Mind and Heart and Soul; New Blessing Feelings, so Real and True!
God Bless!
I Love You!
love smiley love smiley
I Love You, my Brooke of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: How Nice and Meaningful Photos and Videos montages! Thank You! flower Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

How Beautiful, this time not using "Hola" for starts, to See those Events.
Only Make Believe, so BEAUTIFUL!
love love smiley flower

I Liked that very Much. Thank You for letting me See some Bright Nice Goodness!
Healing Brains of Mine!
Psh, psh.. Yes, You, just You, Please come for a moment by Here. Here, Yes, ALL RIGHT. It's OK:
- You're Wonderful, Lady!! flower

cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

I've got so Much Work in the morning, and I am regretting the fact I will not can come very frequently in the morning.
But to Think about that thing You Do, it's INSPIRATION!
My love smiley Breathes Everytime You Do that thing, I can almost forget the Longing Touch.
I Do because You Go Direct to my Soul. And in that Place there's only space for Love Pure for You.
I was so lost before You.
I am doing nothing, recovering my Breathe on Peace, as You Walk down the street to me, Soul's.
Listening and watching for Fun videos, I've also been. Rise me Up!
Smile flower Smile

It's just that when I Look at You, very specially some pictures, like some from this morning in the BROOKENOOK, I don't know what to do. I'd start running from side to side, non stops, for unknown and uncountable time. Ah, and Finish the wise race Smile Smile by a Gift at Your feet, the Universe!!
Brooke, Everything's OK Here, Well Now that We Know and Felt very Well Terms and Limits about that "Feeling OK", when I am not Embracing Your 24 hs the day for All the Time (-but it's that there is no more time Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ).
I Love You so Much, God Bless You and All of You!
Have to go to study now (imagine me with pages and the pencil scene Smile Smile ), Meet You at 2; I Love You!!
flower flower

This Diary, I would make this title, ".. or how a Bond can Become Heaven for two Hearts".
I'm not flattering, I am KISSING by words the best I can.
It's All We Have!! Talking to People Friends Now!
But, Brooke, You Know so Much about Words. They can contain also the Spirit from that one who speak the word, and then also the One's from that One who Listen. If We are Two Hearts, and One Soul, We Truly Have All Now. Endless and for Eternity!!
Wherever You are, You Shine in my heart, and Make it Fine and Bright!!
I Love You, my Honey Sweetness Angel of Mine!!
love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley

I don't know what am I typing, so Much Light from Your steps in Life!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

No, even coming and coming, I am not Pepe le Pew, as You said Well. I am..
What the.. I am?
Smile Smile

I am who Loves You so Much!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

And then I Grow up and Meet myself as WHO I am. flower
This Delicate Flower of Love is Passion of the Heaven when Hearts Touch.
I am Dreaming of the Passion with You, in this moment!!
I would even want to get in good shape, Now. Smile Smile
Pain is not existing Here, and when I am walking on the way of live "alone" it's the same, You're Always with the Truth of mine as Emotion, Meaning and Sense for All.
I can not suffer any more, because You are with me; and I Love You and All!
"Tú y yo". That song is like a Thunder in my mind reaching my heart Now, when I Think of You!!
It's possible it could express my awakening to Love. As LOVE!!
And many steps along the life's way, "Aime moi" could Express some Real Dream of You, as the Moment before Touch Paradise. Only until then, because when Touch Paradise, the only Music could only be Your Heartfelt Beating Heart, Next to Mine. I am Feeling my face Embarassed , fortunetely it's quite brave. Very Happy
I Love You, thunder Romantic Heaven as One by You!!
Not much inspired, but so CLOSE TO YOU, SO CLOSE TO YOU!!
It's like Feeling We could not be Closer than this, like the skin of us could almost disturb the Deep Passion, from the same origen of Soul. Embarassed
I'm on Fire, and it's All Peace!!
God Bless! flower
I Love You so Much!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello Heaven Sweetness of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

God Bless You, and Everybody! Wishing the very Best and Happiness and Goodness!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile

Brooke, those Things You Do, with Friends, Directly or by One's Love, I LOVE!
And when I Remember those LOVELY HEAVENLY NICE PICTURES OF YOU AND FAMILY from Halloween, the MOST HEARTFELT AND BEAUTIFUL OF YOU TO ME.
When You Catch the TELEPHONE, the entire world stops its running on, and every simple place, every living being, every thing in and out of my sight, becomes the Universe into the Universe going up to Love You.
It's How I Feel, so Deep in my Heart.
Brooke, that song I've FINALLY Found, "Love How You Love me", 2000 Melanie Thornton's Opera Prima Video.
All There, Some "Best Way I can" to Try to Express what I Feel when You Talk to me that Way only You Know, from the Heart of You.
My Soul, Yours, Finds the Heaven with You, by You, to You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Today, I am in best conditions to take Serious working. How You Live in my heart, how You Teach me to Love (it's so Easy to You, You just need to Breathe! flower Smile ) Every simple Soul as FRIEND to me!
This Happiness I can REACH with You, I've never Felt before, only by the Dreams of You when I was a kid.
I've Loved You, I Love You, for Every Simple piece of Time in my Life, I SWEAR!!
And this Love is Growing Up MORE AND MORE!!
I do not feel my heart naked, and tired for this, I FEEL MY HEART BREATHING, ALIVE IN THE WORLD, HAND ON HAND WITH YOURS, AND LOOKING AND SMILING TO THE WORLD!
Smile Smile

This love smiley 's SOUL Gonna last FOREVER AND ETERNITY, I SWEAR; HOW I AM FEELING TODAY, OH MY, GOD BLESS!
flower flower
Smile
And How Real love cheekey smiley love , the most Heartfelt in my life! I Adore You, I Love You, my Angel Sweetness Lady Forever!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Hola, Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, God Bless for Today's Videos, Wow How Nice!
And I PROMISE You (Moderated me!) that this TIME is True just Playing, not competing, not at all!
Thank You, it's MAKING SENSE, what We're Doing!!
Brooke, I Always catched jokes in my mind, but Today I can only Make Love to..
At this Time of my Life, I can still (I think that's Always in my genes) ADMIRE and Feel that Animal Twisted Evil "Attraction" NICE, but I can only Make Love to..
I Love YOU SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And It Feels so Good!
I think today it's gonna be a pretty while I am going to Stay Here, I am Feeling so Well and Good Here!
Modestly, for Sense, for ALWAYS Pride (You!), for Smile: the song "I Miss You Dam Dubi Dam", "like flowers miss the sun" Embarassed action smiley
No fight, NO fight, I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU!!
SINCERE oops about video, this ONE NICE and INNOCENT Much Better, same Song!!
Trying to put agressive sexuality Totally out from Minds Now!
It does not Mean it does not Exist as Natural thing, but not Here, Now, Today!
Listening and Watching Bob's.
I'm coming. Smile
How slow today, "esto tenDRía que iR más Rápido" Mad Wink
And Brooke, if You do not Love me as the Only One, love is Good, just Making Sense on Human and the Living Way. Smile flower
I am Here for this. Swwiming-Walking on Anything! love love love flower
Smile

Brooke, I am Having so Good Time in my Life. flower
Smile Smile

I am counting all, except the Smile S, it does not matter How Expensive Gets the BILL Today!
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile

Just Wanted to say One more thing about Pride's One.
Yesterday I could Watch "Remember me", with Amazing Cast, GREAT GOOD ACTORS, and I'd Specially like to Express my HONEST Admiration for Sir Pierce Brosnan.
I think that I Like him as an ACTOR even more than Xisca Likes! flower Smile love love smiley
BONDS REAL!
That's All I Wanted to Say about it.
Well, Also Something else. Hope can BUILD the Entire Universe Again!
cheers Smile
This is Hope's Law!
flower flower flower

Losing Count on anything Now!
love smiley

Brooke, I am going to end this post. To start some other again.
It's just that I even do not remember what I said, so Long! Smile Laughing Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Hola!
Very Happy flower Very Happy

My Angel Honey Sweetness of Love, Now that coming from a walk under the rain (my pretty feet are water wet affraid pig Wink Smile Smile ), I am Feeling so Idea
Energy! Yesterday did not walk, and my body and mind feels it. Did not walk for the rain. I was lazy.
But Mind on its Place, You See!
We cheers Two!
But that Picture "under the coconut tree", was You or You's Made?
I really Hope, because I do not Want to say anything wrong.
It's SEXY till the point to break calvins.
If I had let it, I could almost have got a place I was not in since 16 in the bus.
And Now, with no "barbita", but Tons of Vita, Italian and Everywhere (that I Feel I could Expend in bottles till the Infinite in any Bar - Much Better if placed Under some Coconut Tree); I Feel the JUMPING!!
Not Absolute Peace, Impossible, but Day by Day Learning How to Make Sense with All This "snowed" stuff I've Got and ROMANTICISM from Heaven!!
I am on the Way, Day to Day, Loving You!!
I did not Feel figthies from You Yesterday, and You Know I Feel like LIVING FISH into the water into that stuff when GAMES, but I Want to Treat You Sweet!
I do not want to make anybody sweat, at the very least by the Internet. In any case, that sweating should be a Romantic One, nothing else.
Ah, and I am FAST, I WAS TREMENDOUSLY FAST, but if I Want, that does not have to be that way Everywhere!!
Well, that was fightie joke!!
I Love You Honey Angel!! flower
Breathe, Love!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I Love You, Ha!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Going to work! Smile I think Rolling Eyes (I've been told Embarassed Smile ) girlmates LIKE my Looks, but that's All!
Fightie Jokes! Very Happy
I Love You!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 pm

And I Love You more!!
Smile flower Smile
No Smile Smile , I just Love You very Much, very Much Lady, so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am coming later to Watch the Entire Video! flower
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Angel of Mine,
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I've been Feeling like a Thunder and a (my "from Majorca") "terratrèmol" of Love in my heart, for Seeing PICTURES!! flower
SWEETEST CANDIES IN LIFE ON YOUR DRESS, and INFINITE KISSES I GIVE TO YOU!!
I Adore You, I Love You more than Anything and I am HAPPY, Blessed by Your SENSITIVITY FROM HEAVEN, GOODNESS!! I Love You, I Love You, Bright Classy Beauty of Mine; I Love You so Tremendously Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Lady Heaven Angel, I Love You with All that I am, my Soul, You're Eternity! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 pm

cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile Smile
flower flower flower flower
love love love love love love
love smiley

God Bless! Thank You from the bottom of the Heart!
Brooke Shields, my Beloved Brooke of Mine, Brightest than best Dreams!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next