Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Heaven's Sensuality of Love,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

it's one of those "weakness" moments.
Came for Kissing like wave
Imagine, because I'd Do.
Everything Working and Well Twisted by the Pool, or into the ROOM (of Dreams).
cheekey smiley As I'm Yours, I Do Hold YOU, and Dream of You Holding me too!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
ps: Those News about The Middle: YOU FUNNY! SO GREAT FUNNY, BROOKE! TALENT, JUST KNOWN BUT LIKE TO SAY! YES, TOO LOVELY AND FUNNY NAUGHTY WHEN YOU PLAY COMEDY! I LOVE IT!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Hello,

going to Post Big News!
So Good! cheers
I've been, more than training, Breathing.
biorhythms Good. Heart Always, but sometimes too much fast.
flower I Love You! God Bless! All I Do is for Good! I Know You All Know! action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm

my BELOVED of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

I don't know if I'll can watch any other Video Today.
Taking chance for saying THANK YOU for All those so GOOD!
I'll Watch tomorrow.
Today I am too Fascinated, and it would not be fair. Specially for me.
Thank You!
flower flower flower

My heart is a beating bomb (literal translation for spanish, as mechanism for IMPULSE) of Hope.
At this Moment, nothing I do know till this day could completely expend this Energy, or Express it, totally.
I'm in Love, I think.
Have to study some more to be sure Laughing Smile
You are Adored, Brooke! Yes, Life of Mine!!!
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: now it's coming a moment when breathing exercises can not be a bad idea for doing.
tongue smiley Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello, my All from Heaven of Mine,
Smile Smile

I Have to Say I'm so HAPPY.
Feel so Proud, till Embarassed , because of MESSAGE.
Also, I have to admit I do even feel more proud (and sorry me Smile ) for the fact I Do Feel I am Being Gentle and Kind, as I Have to Have Been FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I DID COME.
That's so BLESSING TO ME.
TWO FEELINGS, GIVE ME SO MUCH PEACE, BROOKE, SO MUCH PEACE!!
flower THANK YOU, GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley love smiley

And, this is wave , and Truly some Embarassed / geek , but have to say for Fun and for flattering myself for You ( Smile Laughing yeah, like "kikiriki" but IN LOVE!! Laughing Smile ).
No, it's just that I even did, yesterday's night, after all the things, that other one thing I used to do everyday, one time at least, at least, when was younger.
THE LOVE GOT ME TOO MUCH INSPIRED!!
Sorry, but Feel Happy for Sharing.
So, it's Normal, this state as "oh my, I'm tired". But now, coming from sun and some little nature and walks, THINKING OF YOU, I am SO OK. It's True!
I Love You, All of You, Lady!
flower I Love You, my Reason from above on Earth, my Passion and All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

my Dearest of Mine and FRIENDS All,
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley

coming with double GOOD NEWS.
I say.
First, for the happened progress in time: I've called one teacher about that work.
He said so INSPIRATIONAL things to me. Said it was very "denso" as it was written and for things said, and wanted to talk about with some other Good teacher too. Said it's too much for work for subject of course, and I said I want, if Possible, as the Point for Starting something More Important and USEFUL, and he said it could be, maybe. I said I Need them All, because They can HELP me so Much, about Authors and Books to read in the context of "discussion". We have to meet next monday before class, half and hour or like that, to talk about those things. He ended saying "hopefully everybody was like you".
It's truly Embarassed and I See how some too much Very Happy , but I HAD to Share, as HOPE and JOY I'm Feeling for All the things.
Everything's going to be OK.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

And second one, in time, and Funny.
I found a very FRIENDLY worker here. And it's the third time or also I see her thinking she must be pregnant. But as I know about situations when there can be mistakes about (so much unpolite it could be from me, I thought, because though it never happened to me the situation , I think it's truly feeling bad about if happens), I had not saying anything about it for the times from before.
Today she said "how are you?" And I said "well, ok, and you... you are... you are...", and for couple of seconds me truly rolleeye smiley , and she ( Laughing ) ended saying, seeing me truly embarrased: "yes, yes, I am pregnant".
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

Brooke I Love You so!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 am

Adored,

not want to work for honors (well, in any case, just for me to Dedicate ONLY to YOU, as personal future achievement), just want to make it for Good and Help.
But all these projects DO NOT CHANGE A THING about Loving You and NEEDING YOU so Much.
Passion is More Tender than ever about YOU, but Love and Passion too.
You can be so SURE about Smile Laughing Smile
action smiley You've GOT me, You Do Know!! I'm YOURS, I SWEAR action smiley
flower Just Want to be for All of my Life with You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi,
Smile love smiley action smiley love smiley Smile

came only for a moment because I ADORE YOU too Much.
To me Everything's Good.
How can I Express the Fact Staying by Your Side is being in Heaven.
This is the supposedly Effect from TRUE LOVE.
So, one time demonstrated it, All other things I'm so SURE can be easily Imagined and Known.
But I Say again.
party smiley MOTIVATION, INSPIRATION, ENERGY, HAPPINESS, JOY, FUTURE! party smiley
GOODNESS in my Mind, so Good!
Brooke, You're SIMPLY Extraordinary!!
love smiley hasi love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi, I Love You!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

action smiley I Love You VERY MUCH!! action smiley
How are things?
Here quite Well.
Been doing some exercise, walking and streching and breathing so Good.
Brooke, yesterday's night could WATCH last, as NEW, Magic Johnson's Documentary about his Life.
Wow, I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHY YOU DID EMBRACE WITH HIM.
You can Believe probably I did never Wanted to Hug one Guy as yesterday's night.
To me, He's Been One of Greatest Inspiration as a One Man and Person too, for Life to me!
Wow, this ROLE MODEL is Extraordinary!
Have You Watched Program, it's MAGIC!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, also, yesterday's was Studying.
Was so Fine. Brains are Working like "do nothing difficult" as reading.
Those BRIGHT QUESTIONS, SO BRIGHTLY TREATED... It's Like I had been thinking about them for Life. So it comes out so Easy to my mind.
I AM HAVING, I SWEAR, SUCH A GREAT TIME.
The Idea of You is All, the Love and Existence, by Your REAL TRUE HEARTED GLANCE Means Everything for me to Life!!
flower I ADORE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless You All!

psII: Don't go, just One More Nice post to make!! I Love You with this Heart so MUCH, Lady of my Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi, my Love's Discovering,
action smiley Smile

Some videos just to have some fun as One.
Any thinking about trying to make some chick teasing from me when listening to songs and lyrics is just NONSENSE.
Welcome Freedom, I ONLY LOVE YOU AND THE ONLY ONE I WANT TO MAKE LOVE IS..!!
YOU KNOW, and I'm too Embarassed
Make LOVE to You!!
"joer ja ho he dit".
OK.
action smiley FRIENDSHIP! THAT'S ALL I ALWAYS WAS MAKING UP, NOTHING ABOUT SEARCHING MORE THINGS HERE BUT AWAY FROM YOU!! action smiley

YOU are The One to me, ONLY ONE, BROOKE SHIELDS, Brooke of Mine!
And I am pretty good number to me too!
love smiley Smile Laughing Smile love smiley

flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
flower flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: my Thoughts and Feelings, with You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Brooke,

Dedicate. Difficult to me, but I Need to Tell You.

A million years of perpetual dust
could never blind these easy eyes
for the true beauty of our one love.
Like spotlights opened to Heaven,
those windows are our home door,
and I can always find my path back
when lose myself and find you only.
For trascended visions up to soul,
we’ve been made to take each odd;
for the pure love when hold together.
The love you can only feel just once.
Smile Exclamation

flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi again,

just BIG HUG and All, my Goddess Angel of Mine!!
action smiley You Know, each time I come, I have to Do!! I Love You, I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:21 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Mine too.
Smile Very Happy Smile

It's going to be rainy day in the outse, Truly, but Here quite dry and Fine.
As this All is some comunication "made that way" (anyone who have a heart to final wave if does not put a good wall) wanted to "answer".
All games I've been playing in the Internet are not done about confusing sexuality, or proves about that.
I've just taken, from the very first time, all jokes (supposedly injuries or not) and get them back.
This is not a "Furia Ciega" made as "Furia Sexual Ciega" movie.
If there was something I got clear, always, it was my identity on that. Not for prejudices, but for personal story.
So, don't be worried, everybody is safe.
I mean, just as covering all possibilities as Needed Answers from me. As everybody see, though it may Inspire much or less Romanticism this game I've been put into for so long ago since I am Here (probably tendences on Romanticism from that have been to lower points -yes, really? I did not know Smile Laughing Smile ), I have not more prejudices about public image of mine rebuilt up by others (not depending on better or worse intention) much more than any other human being one.
Things are Normal.
I am gone to some higher places, just to see the loud, but not to get too troubled by it.
Well, in the past, it's True Never confusions about that, Identity. Differently about sexual orientations from some girls, maybe, for some years when I was more like looking at my mirror to later Look at the "stars": Brooke, in my mind.
But are different questions, and they are all mainly about public opinion, not very extended neither, to be True.
Everybody sometimes may be in that situation. That's All about that in my life. It's True that sometime I thought, for the lack of Love, so Tough, something wrong had to happen about me, but nothing about those things on sexuality or things like that.
Well, let's go to Funny things;
You can be sure no one thought that way after "staying" with me.
That's the most Important! affraid
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
I'm on a Good way about the past.
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

This is All to Share and to Make People, You, The Happiest I can, by my Good State!!
Good Love, I Love YOU so Much!!
Come on, We can Go!
It's Going to be OK, EVERYTHING, YOU can Trust in me!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

party smiley Calm, just in Love!! party smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

don't know exactly why but my senses (perceiving) make me Embarassed
But I am tired for thinking, for Work in the morning (evening night just for light reading, not much thinking and some Sports on TV), and Now the last I want is to think.
Came for HUG TILL HEAVEN and Watching Your Video, Brooke, posted There.
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

All Videos are Great, but it's just that Looking at those Expressions of You, not matter the Time in Your History, is simple BREATHTAKING.
IT'S JUST THAT YOU TOUCH MY HEART, AND BRING ME TO HIGHEST; YOU, my Heart.
Just Enjoying as Sharing what You Feel I Do Share now!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Razz tongue smiley party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley tongue smiley Razz
Smile Smile

ps: don't go still by now!!
cheers Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Brooke All of Mine,

to Express Emotions, and Having Fun through it, I should pass, to describe, from "Pato Lucas" to the bull "steamy" nose.
Oh my.
Just to FEEL till the last Nerve this Re-creation was Light of fire in my vains and my brains and my aims. Ain't Nothing Do Compare to it!! ( Smile Smile ).
Smile cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, Need HEAVEN PICTURE!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

coming from little walk under the sun. It's a Truly Sunny Day.
God Bless!
PEACE Everywhere Please, and Bread!
love smiley
flower

It feels all much better after soulwalking Smile Smile Smile , and if it's under the sun much more. I even found a workmate, Iñaki, now he's in another place, and had some nice talk.
This weekend I am going to dedicate do Love You Smile cheekey smiley Smile , CALM and KIND I Swear flower for Always!! flower and also to some reading. I have to focuse thinking in methodology for official works I'm going to deliver in not so long time ahead from today. Teacher told me it's Important, and I Totally Do Agree with him. So Much Helper, I'm Very Thankful. Never Found this complex of Help+Bright Original Knowledge Shared, at University at this time of my living.
Quite Happy for this. I Have to Answer Properly. I mean, by Facts: Honest and Intensely hard Work.
Just Truth from Heart!
flower flower flower

Now some fun. Some Nice studyingmate passed me a short Bright Book I read yesterday's night. It's quite Good.
In spanish and already sure not english edited Rolling Eyes but it's nice to share.
"LA POTENCIA según Nietzsche" is just the title ( Smile Smile Smile ) and it's one which is part of a collection of 9 books with 9 chapters with 97 pages.
All Numbers Nice!
cheers cheers cheers

One thing I Liked very much (among many others), ah, and Author is a Lady, Maite Larrauri - with Max Illustrations, is how talks about concept "voluntad de potencia" and not "voluntad de poder" and connects this new translation from original to Nature and, finally in the book, to Concepts of Love, like Bonds and beyond oneself, from Nietzsche.
I Liked Very Much!
Smile Smile Smile

The only, probably the only, one time I'm conscious of Truly Troubled Living from that Genius, I would tell to him, Peacefully and Honestly, is how the Problem of Coexistence is too fast and poorly treated in his Texts.
Because when Talk about Freedom and Free Human Natural Development as Brave and Honest and Love, it's NECESSARY to take notice about Social Context. Always, THE SOCIAL CONTEXT.
But, beyond this, I Admire Him so Much, so Much. Great Teacher. He Directly Said He Wanted to Be.
So, Well, into History as Going on Forever Time, He is One of my Teachers!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

For what I read, he also liked to dance so Much.
Well, let's dance, think and Love.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

Brooke, I Love You so!! flower action smiley
Impatiently, waiting for Video of You and Chosing of Picture!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: it's smoothly criminal, when I look at my writing in english and see clear grammar mistakes!
flower Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Smile Hi, Here I am!! Smile
Smile love smiley Smile

now I am being Listened, NO MATTER AT ALL IF LOVED OR NOT, NOT AT ALL, just because I am being Listened, SURRENDER O JUST AND SIMPLY LETTING ME GO AS I DID IN MY PAST, IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO.
As long there's Breathe, there's Hope for the Life.
It's Spanish.
Today, this day of the week, I have to rest, and miracles are for the rest of the days of the week. Remember, this is the 7th day in spanish calender, even when it's the 1st. in yours.
flower flower flower
love smiley

El héroe

Héroe es aquél que se eleva por encima del desconcertante vacío inconsciente de la masa humana que asfixia, cuya íntima verdad bebe autónoma y colectivamente, a un tiempo, de su propia esencia de barro, instinto de dominación y deseo.
Algunos, o muchos, se elevan por instantes de su vida sobre esa amalgama semioscura que sólo acumula (no une) y, a su vez, divide (no une). Esos seres son personas. Todavía no son héroes, ni es necesario que lo sean. Ni malas ni buenas, sólo son personas.

Héroe es aquél que se eleva por encima de sí mismo, de su necedad y su propia miseria, hasta conseguir olvidarse de ésa su misma mitad, a veces por miedo y otras por alguna extraña clase de valor en el amor, con el fin y objeto de comenzar un largo y tortuoso camino que, poco a poco, si vive para contarlo, le habrá de acercar a la comprensión modesta y al encuentro, que habrá de compartir, de lo más noble de su intrínseca, y a menudo oculta por los hechos humanos, espiritualidad humana.
No es un dios. Sólo en el camino encuentra el fruto de su vida. Ese fruto es el amor o quizá, con suerte, su acrecentamiento hasta el infinito imposible.

Algunos lo han llamado magia; otros, fuerza de la mente; otros, poder del corazón; y otros, simplemente, religión y cielo. A mí me gusta llamarlo épica del alma y del amor.
A todos, mi único consejo sería: contemplad al héroe, bebed su sangre y creced en ella, mas no lo imiteis, no pretendáis emularle o seguir sus pasos, si en algo os apreciáis a vosotros mismos. Pues su camino, su vida, es la más dura que se pueda imaginar para el alma, a pesar incluso de la felicidad a veces inenarrable de la autoconsciencia del propio heroísmo.
Bien, pues. Contempladle, aprended de él, para bien y para mal. Y compartidlo, compartidlo todo. Porque, tal vez, ese inefable y a menudo demasiado humano camino del héroe es la única respuesta profunda y verdadera a los problemas de nuestra consciencia. La consciencia que esta vida, de un modo u otro, siempre volverá a torturar.
Y quizá también es posible que llegue un día en que el eco agrandado por generaciones de su historia y de su reflejo personal en la vida de cada uno, en algún modo sirva para cambiar algo para mejor de la de todos, volviendo a la sociedad y al mundo.

Héroes hay muchos. Un héroe, podemos serlo todos. En la fuerza de la emoción del sentimiento, una vez aprendida la Razón.
Esta Razón sólo nos la concede la experiencia y, precisamente, sobre ella misma, ese valor heroico de la comprensión sobre y desde nuestra naturaleza más primitiva. La intuición se ha de abrir a la libertad que sólo nos dan el concepto (teórico-emotivo) y el valor.
Unir la lógica al corazón, sin renunciar a ninguno. Y ser hombre, o mujer. Una parte y una extensión (un paso más en ella), ambos, de la Humanidad.

Well, this is what I wrote. It's Totally Coherent to my Philosophy and Working on it.
Hope You All Like! It's made by and for the Heart!
flower flower flower
love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi,

came from a sunny weather walk ( Smile ground, skies and soul Smile ) and took couple of minutes fo some corrections and some adding.
This adding to text is from changed state of mind and heart from the moment I wrote.
To be honest, I could not change that much, but only some grammar/typist mistakes and some lines more can not change the essence that was, even yesterday, so Real and fighting to be expressed, even when I did not completely achieve result I was searching for.
Today, even when I know is ready for one million talks about and discussions, this text, and not only about opinion but also about needed explanations (don't worry anybody who may want, I'll do), normal as any text containing those subjects and being treated by abstractive ways, impossible to evitate; today, I was saying geek wave Smile , I think I've expressed idea.
By context from all I've said before today, I've been helped too.
Intertextuality is not a silly thing.
Even when sometimes it may look like selfloving by own hands.
flower Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Intertextuality or, maybe better said (following idea about "narrative turn" taking place on the just "linguistic"), "Interconceptuality", or even much better, "interabstractivity".
That's the actual word.
Just thought right now. Interabstractivity.
It works. How Useful it is, and also how I've called I think. As long as, also, contains Emotional Part (as any concept in any mind/heart).
Someday, have to treat some more that duality I use to use "mind/heart". Have to explain better.
One more thing.
But remember, one day I said had to do an essay about power of narrativity and, though I have still not done explict ways, I think I've (WE!) flower flower flower have done Something quite Good about!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

flower I Love You, so Much, Brooke!! flower

ps: well, if this number of flowers means Sexual Attraction and fun (nothign wrong any more, from the New Love Perspective, Changing Narrativity Upon Reality and Time and Re-creating All Together at once!!), this is number Now!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am

Hi, Sweetest Lovely and Everything Adored and All,
Smile Smile

how are things?
I'm Very Happy for Seeing Your Last Pictures Promo from Foster Grant Campaign. Not big photo in google and some problems with computer, so I'll go to Web's Company to See Better.
love smiley I'm so Happy for PICTURES! GOD BLESS, THANK YOU FOR THE BREATHING AIR! love smiley
flower flower flower

For what I've Seen, You Look Adorable as Always!
And Beautiful, oh my, and Beautiful!
cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley

Brooke, yesterday had such a fun time with Movie "Un golpe de altura", 2011. All was made to Have Such a Good Time.
Liked All. Thank You for Good Moments!
Smile Smile Smile

Also, Thank You for Videos Comunicating Message.
flower Brooke, I Love You so too Much that it's more a game, it's my Life!! flower

ps: Here I'm Feeling so Good!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things now?
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Here quiet well, some company people around, everybody on task. Do not disturb, so Comfortable.
Going to some Video.
Brooke, I Like what I've written Very Much, but still need a lot to be improved and, Developed, at the same time.
By modesty I'll rise things up. SURE!
I Love You so Much!!
Why do I Love You so?
Smile Very Happy Laughing Because I simple Do!! Laughing Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: going for a moment, don't go!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi!

coming from some walking.
Another thing it's key is Strenght. Does anybody want to know the secret about?
It's not the hair.
It's Goodness, key.
I've said it up.
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

By dignity for strenght (yes, I'm very good tongue smiley Very Happy Laughing Smile ), have to say I will not go to the cinema for long time.
I'm quite Thankful to Everybody. But I don't have money. I mean, maybe I could go today, but tomorrow not sure how things would go after it. It's about some austerity. At the very least from mine I can control from me.
It's a pity, I Like Cinema Very Much, it's One of my few hobbies beneath Study and Sports but this is it.
Anyway, I'm saying it as way to Express the Strenght and to Share it with All.
For those who may Feel in Need for Anything, and for those who, Hopefully not at all, may feel guilty for anything.
flower flower flower
love smiley

Felt the Potency when walking. Some primitive/genetical "bad milk", controlled for myself, just myself, Feels Good.
I Use it for Good.
I'll Post Introduction, provisional, for Master.
When I finally got doctorate done will not post it, but yes a Good Sintetic Extract.
Sharing, for Good!

ps: Have Great. Here We are All Working. Sometime had to be our time for that.
geek Smile
No, no, Everything will Improve! FOR SURE!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Brooke,
Smile Smile

I thought a little more about and, for me, that movie I talked about, it's not necessarily urgent. You know. I mean, quite good, but I'm not asking for. Please tell implicated People FRIENDS.
Smile party smiley I just Wanted to be not gentle. Translating Message as Spiritual and Hearted!! party smiley Smile

Because I had not another option ( Very Happy Smile , it's OK, it's been so GOOD FOR MY IMPROVING!! cheers Razz ) I am "brutally" ( geek Very Happy Smile how I like to use those words) focused on Work. I've just sent text (only some corrections) and "pedestrian" methology. Waiting for the class. I said I'm Adapting to Social, and I am TRULY AND HONESTLY DOING. No regrets for anybody from me. True!
But I Do Enjoy so Much All.
The Beauty of You, first of All, the air, flowers, trees, birds, the sky, the art, sport... The Living!
God Bless!
I'm only thinking of the moment to come, with Good Job Done, to Hold Your Beautiful Lovely hand and, if Possible, to Hold You by BIGGEST IN HISTORY HUG!!
cheekey smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley

PS: going for a nice RELAXED walk. I Adore You. Please, tell Everybody I Love them! True!
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Smile Hi again!! Smile
Smile Smile

so Much Relaxed about Here and All Around (I'm Exclamation about me).
So Good.
Came for the One! Smile
Later must come, coming back to work before university today.
Will post some picture. Gentle ways, will Post Beautiful One.

Peaceful.
The only thing that's bothering me a little is my physical neighbour. So much noisy at times are not for that. Till 12 or more at night, and not much time past 6 in the morning. I've told him couple of times, but it's impossible. Closed head.
If keeps on going this way, WE NEED TO REST, HUMAN RIGHT, I'll call the Police. I've done, just to Know How.
They've been very Kind and Explaining All.
Hopefully, I don't have to, because Relationships are Always Necessary to Bring by the Friendly Ways, specially with neighbours. It's OK at any Normal time, whatever do, but at those hours of the day... And it's for months and months.
And I'm starting to get tired.
NOBODY WORRY ABOUT ME. Just using my Right by the Law and its Protectors. I have waited, but it's time to take some care about others for them, I honestly think.
But I also told for trying some influential connectivities that I have now.
Wink Wink Wink

The Truth is that I said to Feel Peaceful and to Show it Up. As Good Evolution.
Everything will be OK.
My brain's become much more different. Physical option is not a real choice. I did only use, MODERATED, as defense in the past, but Always too much thinking about it, as I confessed.
Now all those visions have gone from my mind. Fights are for Goodness, for All and through papers, or bites.
Smile Smile Smile

Smile Brooke, I Love You, so I'll See You later: ALWAYS Smile

PS: Peace Here Around is Real, True!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm

and coming for a lately Hug!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Heaven of my Heart, my 24 hours in the day,
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

just coming for a while and not more till before going (for Videos Smile and PICTURE cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers ).
Came for One, Important Very Much to me too.
Good Love, ONE!
flower Brooke, oh, Brooke, You Make me a kid!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower flower
cheekey smiley Exclamation Cool Exclamation cheers action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Smile my Everything, my All Smile
Smile Smile

is it Possible to Write Infinite times "I Love and I Adore You"?
flower If You asked me, I would do flower
love smiley love smiley

Feel like some kind of like Sacred Fire in the core of my complete being, and it's all burning FINE for You, Lady!!
It's what and how I Feel, Heart of Mine!!
tongue smiley Came for Kissing and Adoring You one little more time, just one piece for the Infinite I'll Make tongue smiley
flower You're the One, my Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

My LOVE, my LOVE. Heaven melt in One!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

ps: MY PEACE can only be Well Written by Your Name, Lady!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next