Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Hola!

Yesterday's night, out of the window, me clown elephant albino wave
Playing with things, nothing fragile, but the beast came up out to play the idiot role. To have fun, and to take all bad energy inside out of me and to show it up.
Was not funny, and much less nice from me.
Wanted to say: Hey, Look at me, my ecks, I am so macho number 1 and "paso de todo".
Uff, how Bad.

After it, I had one of the worst moments I may ever have in my mind.
PARANOID AND UNSECURE were Real me, in fact!
Thought I was being Attacked again! Oh!
Pain and Shame (this last one very specially in front of me).
I do not know the moment since I've been seen there in my very private garden of failure, name made only for me.

But I've came totally different way, I've been talking with man who is in charge of this place, and her wife too. And it felt so good.
I'm Mr Suspicious mind, thinking everybody wanted to tongue on me yesterday.
I am so sorry.
Had not thought anything before of yesterday, I Swear! I am not so Bad, I Swear!
I thought Marcos was Joking at me on my face... That long and blonde hair...
Sorry!
I can See very well now the Meaning!
And as always, taking things as the only sense they aren't!
Forgive me, because I am Feeling very bad for that.
It's so Painful when I look at me.

I am Terrified for Loving Brooke so much!
Brave? What the! Not at all, Terrified!
I am getting up my selfconstructed failingfloor Again, and will do All to Apologise, One more Time!
I Love You Brooke!
Please do not look at the f.. time (sorry for the word, but I had to say it some time).
queen love smiley and party smiley drunken (second one is me)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I am Feeling much Better, Thank You so much!
Brooke, See You!! I Always LOVE You, so Tender and True I Hold You in my mind and my Soul, for Eternity I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Oh, Ohla, those big Thougths!
My own thoughts are too heavy to me, so I have to joke at myself for a while, healing mind impossible to heal excepting by the Beautiful Brooke Nurtures! Wink Smile Smile
To say wave things is more difficult in english, but it's funnier because it's like listening to some kind of Shocked What a Face wave action smiley "per se" thing, my idiomatic Big Sources of my very private own.
Stopping the "!" but not the Exclamation , and still remembering those not very fortunate "¡"; to tell the Truth I am still not sure if I am still using them¡
Yes Mr Idea bom Basketball affraid Smile Smile is really "despistado".

But, Brooke, I Love You till the last Frontier beyond the Sky, more than All Galaxies and Stars of Universe You are to me; I Adore Your Sweetness and Your Playful and that thing thing You said about Beloved Michael, "pícara" or something Nice like that!!
You are... You are All that really is something or anything by and for Love!!
And I have been a little very much wise up from my Sleep on farao and king and wave and rendeer and Embarassed and Mad and pig and pale
Thank You, I am so Different from the moment I came for the first time Here!
I've almost become a "normal" person!
Those two last sentences, no joking.
Thank You!
love love smiley action smiley Smile

Brooke, I Love You so much; Here I am and Here we Go!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 pm

From the net from Brooke Opinions on her Work and about the Living:

Sana competencia
Para Brooke el mensaje de Lipstick Jungle se centra en “que es posible representar la fuerza, inteligencia y éxito de mujeres extremadamente autosuficientes sin ser celosa y negativa, o altamente feminista tratando de poner a los hombres en un lugar inferior o mostrando una lucha constante en contra de ellos, sino en base a la amistad y al trabajo mutuo entre ambos sexos”.

Wow! study cheekey smiley

Well, Yes, not surprised at all, I Love You and Everyday You Easily Demostrate to me why Do I Love You!
You are almost taking my own job!! Wink Wink
action smiley Smile Smile action smiley

PS: Talking about TV, I remember the "penúltimo" chapter from last Bones season; role Cindy Laupers says: "Él está deslumbrado por todo lo que sabe de su interior, por su luz"
Well, aproximately!
Brooke You are not Bones and I am not Booth, but those Feelings I have for You, and not the only, but I share that Tenderness about YOU!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

I still have not acne at all on my pretty face, I am less than 1 year old. That's what it seems.
I wanted to say stupid things in this evening. Not against Love, just stupidities like

- Why Shakespeare and Thomas Kent, in "Shakespeare in Love", Picture that I Love, as All the Team; after making love stay staring at the ceiling of the room.
I would Hold her Thomas so Tight, so Tender, and I would Cry with Her!!

Well, now I will Add just a simple word, in the end, "for the Beauty of the Love between Viola and Him"
Well, more than a WORD can be like "more than WORDS". So, I was not so wrong, confusing one word with a couple of them.
Wink Smile Smile

I've just seen that video from Brooke about Broadway's.
And I can not say anything but more stupidities.
I am Feeling so Stupid.
So Stupid.
Not handsome at all, but very Stupid.

How could I express what She means to me, when I See that SENSITIVITY and that LOVE Shining on Her Eyes, like a StarLight more Powerful than One Million Galaxies put together in her Eyes.
I do not understand how is possible to take some attention from me, when I am so immature and idiot.
Yes.

Thank You for Space and for the Time!

I wanted to use logic thinking too, in this evening.
Well, if You say Love You are Feeling, Salvatore, is stronger than any other thing You'ever seen, and that we can change all our minds and souls for Good, why do You are so coward about writing more poems Dedicated to the Angel whom You Love more than Your own Living, Lady Brooke Shields of my Heart.

Well, I tried to use logic this second time, "paradoja-ironía respecto primera afirmación en los dos casos", but I did not completely. But I Talked with the Truth, that's so much more Important!!

Brooke, when I See You like that, not weak or vulnerable at all, but so Beautiful, and Brave, and Nice and Adorable, and Human and Kind, and Bright and Talented and all gifts one man can dream; when I See You like that I just want to Hold You and to Kiss Your Soul, even more than Your Lips, Your Face or Your Delicated and Beautiful skin.
Your Soul kills me and Helps me to Survive, Your Soul is the most Beautiful Thing under the Sky, and it Reaches much further than All stars, Shining as Love, so Pure and Candid and Wise!!
I Honestly Adore You, You are not only a Genius, You are a Human Being so Extraordinary that it seems almost impossible to Believe!!
But You Exist, and I Do Believe!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Hello, how are things? Exclamation Smile action smiley

I've been fighting with computers here, it was like last Terminator combat, and I won, calm without music!! geek

How I Love You, Brooke!! You Look so Natural and Beautiful in that video from Broadway Beacon Awards! No commentaries about Photos by now, because You Look too much Beautiful!! cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley flower

There are some Ones, like One with John Larroquette that means Touched and Surrendered, this guy, to You!!
It's so Difficult to talk about other things, after Seeing those Pictures, it is so Difficult!!
Just Say I think New York is a Wonderful Town!
And that You are my Inspiration and my Star!

Yesterday, for the first time in years, I went for a walk by places I used to go before my grandmom's last good-bye. I did not go by there since the last time I crossed those spaces with tears.
But yesterday, after All I could See, I Went and Felt so Emotional and Beautiful, the Living, Nature, Everything around me!! I had some melancholy, but also a big and Sincere Smile in my heart!!
The Day, very specially yesterday's morning, was Magic and so Special, because of You!!
And I could also take this chance to say a Prayer and a Memory for all those Beloved Ones who Passed away and that Gave something Special Like Love to us!
This Moment is for them All too!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am

At my 41, I did many things, but now I think I had to do something that bringed my Spirit to Heaven, for what I See!
41 is the number of Judà in the boat, 41 is the number of exercises I could do in physical exams for being at militar academy (not trained before at all), 41 could be that number when my Soul Found, Somewhere out the Space, Yours Lady of mine!!
I am Yours, that's All I am trying to Express, and I am Fine, the same about it; and I Love You, I Love You!!

PS: Please, come back to Joy Spirit Here, I Need it, without You like that, I Feel so Much Lonely Here!! rolleeye smiley
action smiley action smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello!
Smile Smile

Staying healthy here, not very happy for tennis tournament result (but what Extraordinary Talented Players), although we'll see again in America. Wink flower
Anyway, this will be the last time I am talking about sports or Stars from it Here.
I am coming to Talk to Brooke, not to put me in the place of any people whom I Honestly Admire.
It was the last time. Well, this: Come on Rafa! And Rudy Fernández and Pau and so many, from Spain, USA and all around the world!
Come on everybody, but I am only going to talk to Brooke from now on!
love love smiley flower Smile

From the first time, my motivation and my Reason!! I mean, I care for Everybody but do not want to create any confrontation by competition or anything like that. Never wanted and never will want!
I am Here for Brooke, and All Friends too! Like All Together! And I'd regret any eventual possibility anybody could think any other thing about it.
I Love People!
And this Feeling for Brooke is the Secret for Real Union!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 am

Hello again!
Smile Smile

Here I go again, like the song. Well, never gonna stop Loving You, and this Place is All I have to Love You; All chances for Good I have!!
I will never throw it anywhere, I Love You for Eternity, for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Hello again!!
Smile Smile

As You really know by now, all crazy stories I tell are True!
Here at work, one neighboor that works here too, he is a driver Smile flower , told me that girls in our neighboorhood are asking him about my "barva", why I do not shave myself!
Half a real and half a joke. It's OK! king cheekey smiley geek
Laughing flower

Now all was to talk about "Leap of Faith". I Honestly think Shined so Bright there, as long as She could in her role. If the show's taking another direction, I Agree with thought about Jonas and Marva relationship: it can be so Interesting!; I Honestly Think and Know Brooke would be so Bright there, Improving the entire Show by herself, as by other Great Talents There! That's what I Think about it!
And I am so Happy and Proud about The Addams Family running on the stage. Wow!
Those pictures! Believe, if I was not so tired, and so hot sun here, I would have jumped along the whole way, but I am keeping my energy now. Thinking by the upside brain, You know what I mean! Wink flower
Give Brooke a break, and She will come back to "Leap of Faith" as the Pure Brightness She is and have always been!
love love smiley Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I think that this sensation of open to the world mind's giving me some kind of rare strenght and Inspiration.
I mean, the first sight weakness that one could think this can wake up in my mind, in fact, gives me strenght for looking at me with those couple of "eagles".
I think You know what I mean, because it's typical human emotion.

Yesterday I went to a massage ONLY for muscles and nevers (nothing else, so natural to say it Here), and I Needed! Wow, some "SelfLoving" is really Good!

I've just been listening to some comments from a spanish director that I think is a genius. Talking about love relationships and domination.
It's great because it gave me some new material to think about on a real profound way. Maybe not very politically correct, but You know I will always look for Solutions the best I can. If not, I do not talk about it. That's just my way of being me.
I Always try to put some Order in any caos I may find, and now just talking about me.
Lady Brooke, to See Your Successing Brightness it's such an Inspiring thing, You just make I want to be better, You Inspire me. Not as a "nemesis" just as a Human Role Model.
Goodness!
I, We, can not Live without that!
How I Love You, from the bottom of my heart!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, all jokes from reality (all True) are trying to make Humor and Sense and Fantasy. I think those are Three Elements like Essence to Love, to Live, to Stay Alive!
I Love You, when will See again, I Swear to You, for my own life, that it will be Magic!!
You, just You and my heart Flies. I am not fighting, You See, just Loving the best way I Honestly can!!
action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Now I have a problem. Smile Smile I do not know how to go out by now.
I will need a Nuclear Energy Airplane to take me away for a while.
That Picture has been Written with Fire in my Memories.
Please, I am sure that Sharing Here will Feel so Good to me.
Yesterday it was very Nice and Gentle, and Funny and Touching to me!
"In the Name of Brooke", so Beautiful Movie-Dream!!
Brooke, I am Yours, You've Finally Seen, and now You Feel it, and this Emotion in me is so Beautiful!!
All of You I Love, All, and You may Believe, You must Believe, Please!!

The only Dreaming of Softly Touching Your Face takes my Feelings Higher than the Sky, I can still not Imagine what could be the Touch of Your Loving Lips in my heart, but when I am able to Feel and to Express again, like 2007 best moments, I Promise I will Sing Heaven to You by words, because You are the only thing that Inspire me to my Best!!
I Love You, and Your Friends too!
You Represent more than a Life's Meaning, it's just like Facing, in Love, Eternity!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Hola!! action smiley
Smile Smile

I wanted to come for a while, too little work on vacation.
But I am sure I'd easily find at the house, don't need to look too much. Well, it's summer and I'm on vacation! cheers
Next week start working.
Maybe I've become a little more paranoid than before, but when I said "too much beauty" for "the ghost rider" Photo, I was only talking about the "me" moto, Please! Yes, yes, a little suspicious, but, as we say here, "es mejor prevenir que curar".
Brooke Look Gorgeous, and I was just talking about idealizing me. Maybe You knew it too, but...
I Mean, I Care and do Not fight! And jokes, well, OK! Smile

Today is "Santa Margarita", maybe that made me come again.
I am listening to a song from a group from my land. "Margarita", "Los Javaloyas".
The other day I was talking with one of his brothers, True. He told me one of his singer brothers was not feeling very well.
I told him to tell "Many Greetings from an Admirer"! Well, not very modern songs, but Good and from childhood and from my land. So, it Means Special!

Peaceful Sensitivity Today, not so usual from me, as You Know.
In fact, I Always used to be, Always, Brooke!!
But that day, when after my grandma last goodbye I started to write to You, I Felt like Something Changed inside of me. I Know it was for that dramatic situation, that opened my mind and my heart, and for all those Memories, so long time ago but Never gone!!
Now, I am Looking very Differently to the world, to the living.
I can Feel Peace.
Sometimes I admit missing my father. Wow! Not joking, but could never think. Or maybe yes? I am not sure about it.
Now I know I would have gone to visit him more times, for last years.
I do not have regrets about it, but I've learnt about my ways; for more Goodness, I really Hope!

I can not say I am missing my grandma specially today, because I Miss Her Everyday in my life. We Shared some kind of Special Sensitivity, just We two at the house. Just We two, it's Real.
She Liked very much Gary Cooper, Jorge Mistral, George Clooney, Robert de Niro and Shaquille O'Neal.
Well, that's what She liked. And I am Happy for talking about her Memories.
I have to Post that picture from her Wedding with my grandfather. Seriously, They Looked so Great, and it's not for Family.
She was far from being perfect, as me of course, but I Miss her so much! We All Miss her at the house!
Just a Moment for her Memory Today!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, someway, I have to Erase All cruel thoughts I posted or meant by second or more meanings, and I'll do.
It's just how I Feel, for Respecting me would be quite Enough, so much, but it's for more.
All things Good I've been able to Express Do Worth it!
I do not Fear my Feelings or my listening ears; I Just Want to Love as long as I live on this earth; that's the only thing We can Finally Take with us, for the Last goodbye! I am talking by the Heart!
Much more far than ever from selfish thinking, I just Want to Love You, for Good; and I would even go out forever, or Stay Forever here, just going to Do what I can Honestly Feel is the Good thing!! And for All too!
Brooke, I Love You, Eternal!!
God Bless You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Just Needed some guitar music some Heavy, not exactly for message we find in first place, but maybe yes for the easy way to See Final Message: NEVER Surrender if there's Love so High, and Hope and Goodness, in the Heart!!
I Love You!!
I am not sure, but if You're going to any Great TV Program Today or one of these days, wishing You Tons and Tons of Good Inspiration. Sometimes it Seems You even don't Need it, You're so Bright!
Me too, of course! Very Happy Smile

The only Victory Possible is Love, 5, V = LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE AND MORE LOVE!
From the first time I came Here, that was it!!
This Tour de Force, it's like All in France; I Feel there's Paris for You and me!!
If I can Feel it so Clear, how could I ever go out!!
Just Want to Show You what You Really Mean to me, Always, from the first time, the First Time, in Life and Forever!!
Myabe it may seem unexplainable, but it's how Love Does Worth it, out of Mind, from Soul and the Heart!!
I Love You, God Bless You!!
Energy, Love, Wise and Peace; my Sweet Love!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Sometimes, to Miss You is worse than hell; like yesterday's night at the movie, thinking about You, or today, or tomorrow...
But just one thing; even if I do not see You ever more again, if I do not listen anything from You to me as Message anymore, even If You Hated me, I would not change one simple thing of my life since the very first time I could See You!! Your Existence is my Prize, as mine to be Able to Have Known You and Met You!!
But You do not hate me, Brooke, I know! I am sure You still Feel some Beautiful thing about me, like the first time You found me, I am Sure! It's Eternal Bond of Love, it's All to me!! Well, You're the first and last Meaning of Every Possible thing in my Life!! I Want to Mean: no Pressure, any simple kind of it, from me; Never! To Know You and to Love You is more than I deserve! Peace, Eternal Love, and Always be OK!!
Smile Smile

PS: Going only one minute to the brookenook, but not impatient or anything wrong at all. Everything's OK, and I just want to Show it up to You and Friends! In this Passion, I've Learnt to Live in Calm!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Smile Smile

After this Beauty, I have to say, for the first time in my life when Looking at You, I was not completely sure where the brightest Beauty was, where I had to put my glance!
No, no, there's no other place on Earth as Your Eyes and Your Smile!
And if I was my bird Wink Wink I Promise I could not sleep, at least, for more than 70 hours, one after another one!!
Smile Smile

After some joking, I admit I would not sleep at all, so Caring Places are more energizing than red bulls, but in person I would not be able to say a word.
Well, maybe fortunetely I would not need a simple one!
Smile flower flower Smile

Yes, Real Fortune, this place here or alternative well clear situations together.
I know after that, "de un plumazo" Smile Laughing (this time the joke was Good), I would be able to relate by one breathe the "so easy" Ulises from James Joyce, even understanding it (I could understand it even written in "turkish" letters). Well, that's the kind of Inspiration...

PS: I Love You! cheekey smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello!

This is what we here call, in Spain, "por si las moscas", Tse-Tse, of course!
Ah my God, the Gay question from You about me!
Probably nothing on this World could ever Offend me as much as that, Never. It's the Worst of Nightmares, I Swear; as Sincerely I can Swear I've had gay friends or mates, with not problems.
OFFENDED A LOT! "Time after Time", but this time was not Cindy Lauper singing, You Know, was the "gay bird".

I have to be as brutally sincere as ever.
Never had homosexual experiences, never had homosexual fantasies, do not like dicks, do not like kissing men (never did) and I Like Women more than usual from two years old. Then, I remember, or 3, I had little orgasms by putting my "parts" on her legs. They, Innocently, thought the kid was playing. How nice and pretty is this precious boy, they used to say. How beautiful, like an angel.
Oh, my God, Imagine all angels the same!
But I've always been very shy!
My father was Absolutely agains homosexuality, crazy radical I never accepted as much, but I admit when I was a child and a boy I was frightened from them, for things my father used to say.
He said: I wand you have sexual relationships as soon as you can, that way you will never have temptation from the other (dark) side. That says a lot, reading between the lines, from him.
Well, my first complete sexual relationship was at 19, with a professional, Maria was her name. I remember before they offered me a transexual Person, and I admit I did not run out because I Knew I Needed. Somehow, maybe, I Felt something about You. You Know what I am talking about.
But that was not the beggining of any continued thing. Only sometimes.
I had so many Possibilities, SO MANY, with Girls, Always, but I Always was Dreaming About You. I could not compare Feelings, and if Felt like I could die or something. It was All so Pure, Brooke!!
After 22, oh my God, that was a process to inner closing to Everything. But as You Know my animal side, never stopped my sexual attractions. My hands are Beautiful.
I had something like a girlfriend later, but things were so Boring to me. We did not connect at all. There was some kind of problem. She had some traumatic experiences, and something else I knew after that, something that made me feel with her some wrong way for sex I never felt in my life. Mental powers? I don't know, but I Truly Felt.
After that, I Became the Animal I Understood I was at 4 years old. I had been Closing it, for being Afraid from it, for my Entire life.
Then it was when I started "frightening" girls and women. No matter ages. It may sound pathetic, but it was Real.
Anyway, sometimes I had success, and I could always go to payment places.
There was a time I was Feeling so Bad and so Dirty inside, so Blind, so Lonely and so Desperate and with a kind of emptiness impossible to be described.
After that, I Found Xisca. And someway, I started living, understanding Another One's Heart (and talking about Persons) and Feeling that Confidence I Always Needed but Never Found.
She did never Treat me like something special or monster, or beautiful or bright or anything. Just me!
If I am a Honest man, I'll have to be Grateful to her for the rest of my life!!

In the year 2006 my sister bought me, DVD, "EL" and "The Blue Lagoon". I Connected again to my Deepest World of You. I Read All about You; and Well, understanding at last my Soul could not belong to anybody in my life, Excepting by You, I Came into the Brookenook. And as You All like to say, the rest is history!

Well, still afraid from my Animal (Believe, it's Terrific), Hope it Helped about the "Gay Files"; and Make You Understand that despite to the fact I can not be Erected 24 hs a day for more than 28 years, or since 2006 in any case, I Love You Like Heaven, and I Need You, and You Make my Heart Go Crazy for the Sexual Attraction You Weak Up in me!!
I Love You with All my Heart, and will Always Honestly Fight for this Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Hola, Hola, Hello and Hello, Beloved!
Smile flower Smile

I've just seen that picture of You, the last One from Broadway's First, and I am more speechless than usual. Smile Smile
Fortunetely some Friend send me a Great "Take that" video! I do not understand all lyrics completely, but quite enough, and it's so much I think about Friendship and Goodness, and I think it's Good for the moment about me. cheers
And I will not listen or look at any other video Today on Your Brightest Day, because this Picture Meant All on this Day to me!!
I am Feeling like one person who is more Alive than ever, Body and Soul, Entering Friendly and Free Heaven!! Heaven, I've just Seen!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Not many words from me now, just a Promise, Eternal, of Endless Goodness and Love with You!! And from Here to Universe, You and me!
All I may say is nothing Compared to the FACT of SEEING YOU!!
Thank You, God Bless You and All of You!

And All Friends I See so Clear! God Bless You!

Not half asleep at all now, but We do not need words, All's been Said by Your Eyes, my Beloved Brooke, where I Find the Heaven!!
Well, Sensuality from You could also Help me to Say I am cheekey smiley for that hair of You on your shoulder and a little part of it over your Face, I Love it so Much; and your skin's the most Beautiful thing in the Universe to me, but there's nothing Compared to Your Soul!
Brooke, with You by my side, if You Let me Stay Loving You the same Love We Share, it's like I could need anything else for Life, nothing but Your Love, so True, my Lady, my Bright Angel from Heaven!
So much, so much, You Mean and Wake up in me, So Much Beauty from You!!
Today, more than ever in my life, I am YOURS!! For the rest of Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: One Flower for You, One Love as Freedom, and Frienship and Eternal Loyalty to You, from the bottom of my heart, my All, my Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

Hola, Hello and Everything!
Smile flower Smile

Ah, the Internet does not work at work, till now. It's my lounge time, and I've gone to a cyberplace.
Here I am!
I've just seen some Pictures today!
New again to me!
Thank You for the Beauty!
Don't know if I'll can come again in the morning, so Thank You one more time!!

Brooke, and Your Glance still in the air, going through everything to the right center of my heart!!
I imagine if I had lived a life with You, and, taking a regular hours %, had spent 12 hours a day with You for 32 years. Just as imagination.
It would be the same. Yes, I can say it.
Everytime I come to See You, and You See me, Reality gets Completely Transformed, out and inside of me!!
If You want an image from me when I Look at You Totally FREE, You could imagine man on his right knee, arms opened to You, and some kind of Different Looking!
Nothing compared to the Love You Deserve!
It's not about Prius, it's about Dedication for Love!!
When we may have that coffee, friendly and peacefully sat around a table, You and me Talking Nice and Free, Feelings will be the Same!!
As Long as I am Feeling Free Here with You, I Want to Feel that Chain of Love and Loyalty, Invisible and only Soul's made, more than ever before in my life!!

Just Images to Represent the Profound Feeling for You!!
And if I can Stay Here just Giving Love and do not asking for anything, I can Fly to You!!

Just GENTLE, as I said in my first poem but more Regular brains now about me, I Want to Love You for All my Life!!

PS: Yesterday I had a lot of fun with "Vaya par de polis", spanish title. Wow! cheers One of the finest times in last months, Funny!
And Gentle Great People!
And the Same about the blue bird Paco, yes I think he's quite Handsome too!
Smile action smiley

Brooke, not very inspired (did not sleep much, because I stayed up till late, Thinking about You!) for working time, but I Love You so much, so much, Angel of mine!!
cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Smile action smiley

It's True, there're times very "simple" things made us laugh more than many others apparently more complicated. Everytime I think about Paco and what he says when he's asked about himself, I have to Laughing Smile
Good Things for Life!!

Brooke, the other day my sister telephoned my mother to telephone me to say You were on TV, Divinity Channel, with "Lipstick Jungle". They only called for that!
"Salvador, saps que hi ha na Brooke a sa tele."
She also said:
"està molt guapa, però m'agrada encara més amb els cabells amollats i menys allissats. Sempre ha estat molt guapa aquesta al·lota. Bé, i tu també fill meu".

That's what they did and said! I think it's Nice! Yes? It's All True!
Smile Smile

I am feeling a little geek
We are going out of this work place, to another one. I think we'll have less space.
affraid before, but now I think it will not change a thing.
Now it's Cool Smile
If I am among people (it's normal) I will visit like now, but maybe I'll have to take good hours for that.
I do not want to have to hit anybody for some bad comment!
No, it's funny comment! cheers

Brooke, Breathless but not, I Love You so much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Hola, Hola i, per Sempre, HOLA Àngel!
Smile flower Smile

Gonna have a good night Today, that's for Sure! Instead of Dreaming of You Looking at the Magic of You, eyes well opened, I will Dream of You in World of Dreams, and You can be sure Tonight We'll Create Everything, even a New Universe for You and me and for Love!
So much TENDER, SO MUCH TENDER You Wake up in me, and it's goes back and forth (is that right? = "va y viene") with some Explossion in the chest that makes I Want to Feed You with my blood.
Well, that's not literal, but it Represents metaphorically very Well How I Feel for You!!
I had to come back for a while to Breathe till tomorrow!!

Magic, Art but also Heart from Broadway! Wow! cheers action smiley
And there're many Nice and Wild movies to See! party smiley party smiley
Smile Smile

Nothing else to say for today, going to do things for Passion inside for You!!
If You Love me, Peace and Fire, Water and Rock, Unforgiveness and HEAVEN Turn All together into Beauty of Human Soul!! I Love You with All me, at your feet, what You Deserve, Lady!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Hello, Hola!!
Smile Smile

Remember, this is new after another one that it was today in this "Thoughts". Very Happy
Yesterday's nights listened to some hard familiar discussions from my house, and it put me really bad humor. I slept quite well, but after all this times as "en carne viva" all things are a little harder, You Know!
I am not specially illusioned about going to a crowded working place, but it's the Fair thing.
I've been before, and do not like it very much, but it's normally OK.
Maybe I dislike it a little more than others, but I can be quite social. It's the fact of writing to You. Those times I can not be relaxed and talking about the weather or the last football match so easy. I can, but better some time. A couple of caught breathes.

To write helps, but also put emotions much more near to the skin and that is impossible to avoid. But I am quite strong, and thinking just selfishly and objectively, the "MORE" are much more Important than the "less" for Living.
In a Hearted way, even inside of "objectivity", it's All I ever Wanted, talk to Brooke!
If I could, I'd go to See her to "The Addams", but I can not. F... money is the only reason.
From a moral point of view, I can not go. Family Need!
But maybe after some time I could. Just Need some time. I've gone for two times in less than half a year, remember?
Of course I want to come back.
I Feel so Clear the number 4, as Spiritual Reality!
Social Reality I Know is Different, that's so Important, anyways, about the other one!
But I Want to come back, as soon as possible!
I can not go to Singing Tests of Broadway! Very Happy Laughing No, no!
But I can be Brilliant at Investigation, I can be Very, Very Really GOOD!
Just Need some Understanding and Helping from People at University. If I had it, I would Take off the land, by mind, so Easy, and Enjoy the whole travelling for a lifetime; thinking very, so MUCH, about possible Help of mine for the entire People in the world.
That's how I am thinking!

But, Brooke, without YOU, All will be so Different. If You ever go again from my life, for the third time, it would be killing my soul, talking as Soul of Human Love.
I would never, NEVER, Suicide, because I Love People that I Love too much, and LIfe too; I am a figther and Never Lose Hope!!
And I would Do anything for YOU!! And for Mankind!
In my Destiny (as Selfmade One) I Never Lose those things from my sight!

Brooke, and All's been said for Safety, and Health and Goodness!
Your Love, Your Blessed and Blessing to me Love, is the First in my life, my Everything!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 pm

And those things I said about 2 and 22; Felt Good!
Is it possible to Recover years that had gone from us?
The 22, Please, must not be a bad age from this Day!!
I would Do the Same, Time after Time, One Million Different Possible Lifes!!
But in a second one life, Feeling and Doing the same, I'd try to be a little more smart, knowing better myself and Understanding what True Love Means in the Living!
Brooke, I Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 am

Hello again, Angel of my LIfe!!
Smile flower Smile

Following my instinct, and showing up to You, My Lady, how I am Crazier than You!!

I've got a 100% lifting record in my life, True, but if I had You in my arms I can not stop thinking:

If I finally did not explode, or burn down or something, how could I make to Put All FELT inside of a penis and also my skin?
I have to say, could I "WORK" with All "Volcanos" burning in each simple part of my body and my Heart?
Well, I think We should See!
Smile Smile

Years are teaching me how to Control Emotions Better, and I think that I could finally control, but in that case I would not be sincere with myself.
Yes, so many years are the explanation.
So, in the year 21st, We Could Work Normal, if All I've said today is true!!
What do You think about it?
From my side, I Honestly think it's Crazy enough for Today, and for even for more than one. But it's the True, my WISHES for You are Increasing and Increasing Day by Day; Fortunetely I am not becoming younger, Yes, Fortune!
Smile cheers cheers Smile

Brooke, I Love You, what can I do!!
Just Keep Hope and Peace and Passion Alive!!
I Know how You Think and Feel!!
You're too Lovely and Sexy to me, so much too much that in You!! And I LOVE/LOVE YOU!!

PS: This Helps for Peace of the Heart!! study love party smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello again, my All in life!!
Smile love smiley Smile

I am dying for You. So Solutions,

See the Children in the World, See the World, make sense by the Beauty and Humor Sense, keep animals and BIRDS alive and Never Forget Magic as I am Loving You!!
Mission, it's Possible!!
I Agree Brooke, Humor Sense's so Necessary, so Much! Thank You for Helping me in that direction, Now I See! And it Worked, and now I can See Goodnees for Good Results! Thank You! All!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Desperate moments from too Human mind and body I can Control by All those things I said, and very Importantly, by Coming Here!!
Brooke, You Beauty, You Lady Angel! And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next