Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:02 am

And Thank You for All Pictures and Videos, Everybody! love love smiley flower
Love is my way, even when I admit there're longing moments, that's not the most Important, so far from it!!
I am Loving Brooke, so much!!
She is, Brooke, You are an Angel!! This evolution in my writing ways, "person", represent the evolution in my way of thinking and Feeling about You and myself!!
Adore You so True!!
I will Love You Forever in Peace!!
Promise good Nice photos, Swear this time!! And if I can not make them, I will not post!!
No, action smiley Smile Smile action smiley , will post anyway, but I'll try the best nice time captured, True, Real!
Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:54 am

Who is ADORABLE?

Brookie is ADORABLE!

And Who is HEAVEN?

Brookie and Brooke are Heaven!

And Who is more ADORABLE, Brookie or Brooke?

I ADORE AND LOVE THE SAME, BROOKIE AND BROOKE!

When I See Brooke photos, historic photos, with her Mom and Friends and Fans and on the Stage... An Everywhere, I Feel like Transported to a place that must be beyond Heaven, selfishly Feeling She and Me are the only ones that can Feel that way in that place!!
Innocently, that's how I can not help Feeling!!
It must be True and Real Love, Honey!!
I Feel All, I Feel Happy and nothing else matters to me!!

Then I put feet (my very beautiful and shy feet Razz Laughing cheers - how I Liked to say this last crazy sentence for humor) on this other earth, and Understand I Have to Start Breathing this Precious and Beautiful Air We All Share in this Wonderful World!
And I Start Sharing All my Feelings with the Entire World, with so Intense Pride of Love, with so much Peace and Love!!
Brooke, I Adore You, my Angel, my Lady, my All and my Simply and Easily Everything!!
Till the end of Time and much further, some SPACE I do not know but I can Feel!!
I know You can Feel it too!!
My Adored Brookie, One Sweet Kiss, a very and Big Holding Tight for Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:47 am

My Beloved and Adored Brooke!! flower

To See You in this morning has opened my Feelings to Heaven, Real in my vains!!
And this Happiness for Seeing You so Bright and Well and BEAUTIFUL (I remember those words: "handsome as hell") AS HEAVEN, YOU!! flower
I Feel I could do anything now, for You, and just Because of You!!
I Adore You, so Proud of You, and so Proud of Being with You!! To Be is only possible with You!!
You Deserve Everything, Anything, All, the Entire Universe and Heaven!!
I Swear I'll Do each simple things that may be in my modest hands for this Loving You!!
Totally Surrendered to You and to This Love for You, I am YOURS, that's All I really Know!!
Forever, I Love You, I Love You, my Bright Lady Heaven, my Angel on Earth, Eternal!!
flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:11 pm

I have to come back in the evening, I Love You too much!!
I've just been Looking at some photos, "realistic" or whatever the name may be for this, and I even Love them more!!
You are so Beautiful, so Beautiful...
Your Expression is a Beyond Words Elegance's Mirror!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Hola!!

Ets totes les respostes possibles al Ball d'oracions i preguntes de sempre, és com si pugués veure-ho tot quan et miro, tota la llum imaginable!!
La teva ànima és la llavor del meu esperit, de la fi de la soletat, del principi d'una felicitat inexplicable i que ja pensava que mai no coneixeria mentre visqués aquí, o allà.
En un dia, tan simple com un alè d'aire que passa sense adonar-te'n, de tanta suavitat que el porta, has creat una Eternitat de Pau!!
T'ho havia de dir, és tot com a començar de nou, una altra vegada, com si res no hagués passat més Amor, Amor, T'estim!!
Sincerament i amb tota la honestitat, t'estim!
Your Beautiful Steps, that Bringed You to me, from the past to this Day!!
I am Happy, I Feel Your Touch of Peace, and Love!!
And much more Important to me, the Most of All, You're Looking Happy, I Know!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Good morning, my Beloved Angel!!

YESTERDAY I could see "National Lampoon". Smile Smile
I had Good time. You Look so Terrific and Beautiful... My mind was a Ball-ET!!
Yes, I Understand Everything! Wink Wink flower
Very funny, but I still do not know who I am, colonel or armed boy! Suspect Very Happy Smile
Thank You for Good Times, balls obsession is normal in a life like this, in a life like mine, in a life We All Share in this world! Smile I love you love smiley flower
I could read from somebody that "when love is shared, it turns on dirty and dies".
I do not agree with this at all, even tough the authority of that person who said that.
Love is the most Beautiful Feeling in this World, Love is the Universal Force that can construct a New World as Fair as We All think it should be, and to Share Love can Never be a bad thing, Never!
I think I've got some proving arguments!! Wink Like a Star @ heaven
The more I Share my Love, despite to all difficult moments along the way, the more I Feel my Dignity and my Love and my Honesty Growing up!
That was just my Truth!

Brooke, I Love Your Soul, I Love Your Soul!!
Thank You for so many Gifts, so many Attentions, Good Intentions, You Know Well how I Can Feel Good Intentions from All, You the most, my Endless and Unique Love! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello my Adored!!

Just because I thought I had to come again, for one day!!
You know, it is funny and not to be pride from me, not at all.
Here, when I was coming here, very near, passed by a square where people are preparing a political meeting. Before speechs, and eating, later, there were some performances.
There was a very nice couple in the middle. She was dressing a yellow dress, with black things around in the end (I promise I am really bad about those things, and not pride either), very pretty and he handsome too.
They were dancing quite well, with Caribbean Blue.
And I thought, oh my if I ever had to dance with You something like this or similar.
Oh my!
And I've got a little angry and dissapointed with myself.
Well, after thinking a while about it, "La canción del pirata", just as a child and funny thing (I Swear) fits much better to these wooden legs (much better now about pain for too beasty "sport", kind of mine) I was born with.
Maybe it's not all about birth (I am sure there's something about it, but not all), and there's a lot about education.
I'd like to be more flexible, I Swear. Well, You Know what I mean, not so Stick-character.
I don't know if I talked about it, or said it here or some other place. In dancing class, typical dance from Majorca, Historic, teacher Madò Catalina March (Rest in Peace For Eternity in Heaven) was so mad about me. She even tried to put me in the middle of the class, not in the "arena" but in the class with tables (more weird situation) to try to learn those "so terribly difficult steps" with some grace at the very least.
I had a lot of fun, and people there (friends) too. Not shame at all.
Now I regret those things from the past.
Well, I am Studying for Being more Kind and TRULY Sensitive (not only by the writting, Here, with You and Because of You).
It is a Hard Work, but I've trying very Hard too for the last years.
I will Keep Holding on about it, I Swear, my Adored!!
All those things, war games, were just a valve and a game!!
I am having fun, even now!! That's the way I am, but You have Opened my Spirit to another kind of Nature Forever, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO HUMAN!!
And I know All things You are Telling me now, are so Well Intentioned, so much!!
And I think All is so HEARTFELT AND TOUCHING, THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, MY ANGEL, THE CENTER OF MY REAL EXISTENCE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: This hair cut and shaving action, Felt Good! I Like it!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley wave Wink
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:42 pm

And from Here love smiley love smiley flower ,
Smile Smile

a Big Hug and All the Love for People in Lorca, Japan, Puerto Príncipe, Memphis, Pakistan, Ethiopia, and All Places in the World!! Love, and Best Wishes are with You!
love love smiley action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:54 am

And I have been thinking.
I've got an idea.
If one day comes a time when my posts or my attitude could be heavy or bad or any wrong thing, one photo with some weight difficult to take or something like that would be so clear and easy stop.
Yes, always going around with those things.
I know You do not need those advices, but anyway, I say. Just in case, my selfstopping mechanisms, by Your Image.
Yesterday I was looking at my photos. Cute, I was. king affraid Mad Very Happy
Smile Smile
It felt good, to think about that way of thinking. Much less worries in the head, much less guilty or responsability feelings.
It was Inspiring to me, recovering forgotten things!
I Admit, even in this Sacred Place, to me that's the way it is, despite to joking for good times I am always trying, I admit my ego feels so good.
Do not like spotlight but like this thing.
Oh, my, this human mind... So many things to take care about in it. Always a fight for putting things in its place inside.
Now I am letting Real Peace, directly from me (that come from You, Original Place), gets into my mind.
It's working!
Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!! And because of it, I Love Your Family and Friends!!
It's the whole pack of Love, and I do not want to take place of anybody, it's Pure Love!!
I Love People, it's my Nature!!
I am shy, I've been hurt in life by some of them (as anybody else), I am too sensitive for many times... But I Love People and the World so much!!
And my Beloved Brooke, You are the Reason that Help me to Breathe!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello again!

I've gone to "scanner store" with photos. Oh my, another girl in love. "C'est la vie", I can do nothing about it. Neutral Wink Shocked
Smile Smile flower

More seriously, I am Feeling Full of Energy, so Good!
Feeling Brooke so Good is Key!
Brooke, Adored Angel, I could not imagine by now what would be to be with You for the rest of my life. It's much more Dreamy than thinking about Heaven to me!!
And now, for these last weeks, All Made Sense! All!
Much better to stay calm, as La-Z Boy (what a nice ad, and how You Look there, Oh my, Terrific is a poor meaning word for that), and Enjoy things the way they are. So Beautiful, Here!
That's what I am Truly Doing, and it's Real and OK and Good!
I have Feelings of Honesty about me now!! flower
And I Love You so much, Brooke, so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello! flower

A little more serious, this evening. For Good too!
Brooke, Yes We'll See each other again, someday, I know!!
You're so Bright!!
How Different our lifes have been, and how similar at the same time, looking at them from a different angle.
Maybe that's the Reason why I've always Felt so much connected to You!!
I do not have any idea about the time, Yes "mature" post now!
Well, it is so Beautiful to Stay Here, and so Beautiful Everything, from Tilt to Feinsteins, Everything so Beautiful and Bright!!
I Love You, and I Always will!!
I've never known to Express Love as I am able to Feel and to Show up in Real Life, this Here and Now, "carpe diem" and much more, HELPED ME A LOT!
Those Hearts of Yours... You're so Lucky!
In the good sense, I envy You for your life as a parent; but I think that not was made for me, for me character, as I grew up after all!
Well, this life, one person, one character, one World!
You will Always be my Princess!
And I know We'll Honestly and Friendly Touch before say Good-bye, I know it, it must be!!
Going to have a Peaceful and Relaxed Day!
Please, Always Remember that Everything, EVERYTHING, I Did it for YOU!!
And that You are and Always were and will be in my Mind!!
I Love You!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

And to Be True, You Look more Beautiful than ever, more than I could ever See You Before; it is so Touching and Beautiful!!
Your Eyes, your Dress, Your Smile, Your Soul and Colors I See in You; from the feet to the top of You, Everything Made me Happy and Elevated my Spirit and All!! I Adore You, I Honestly Adore You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:32 am

Going to need sometime to talk about it. It was a hard day, yesterday, I have to admit it.
Too Good took me to the not so good for the asfixiating longing; but much better in the night. Today, just OK.
I am going to work on doctorate, philosophy. Need to take creativity to another level in my mind. I do not think I Do some Genius thing, excepting possibility I change my mind and can achieve a situation where my mind gets almost 100% working in another contexts.
But I Need to Do something on my own where I Feel it's Bright!
It's something more than 9s or movies or silence or "Hello, We have to let it go x 2". This Last one thing is the most Honest I will ever Do in my life; it seems Impossible to Handle, but it is, as We are Seeing now!!
It's just that I have to Do it, appart of the other things.
I Understand what happened, Please, I Understand! I was not Honest, but it was not intentions of robbering, it was just Freedom I took for me, just as a Literary/almost realistic way to Express Long Time Ago Eternal Love for my Brooke!!
Answers to it, I Understand, from Everybody! love love smiley flower
It was all the LARGEST MESS I will ever find, even more than Unification of Physical theories for the entire Universe. But everything's cleared up now, I was Blind for Love and, I Admit, rage and pain.
Now I just Need to Let All those things Go; because I Truly Forgot them All, and because I Love You, Brooke, I Love You too much, so much!! I am Adoring You, All the Time!!
I know how You Feel, how You Love!

Silence, Here, not absolute at all by BEAUTIES EVERYWHERE, is Necessary!
I will post some other photos from childhood, Please do not worry, they are All OK, I Swear! Maybe I exagerate somethings too much, I was angry and hurt!
And I also like to Look like some kind of Hero, Spanish, from Majorca, my Land!

I do not regret anything, and I am not angry with anybody, I Swear for the most Sacred!
love love smiley Smile action smiley

Brooke, I am Always with You, and if You Need something for Good, as You Always Do, Here I am!
Friends, I Love You! Thank You for things the way they are now!

My Angel Brooke, maybe this was not a time for us, but I know Destiny of Time has a Place for us, in Heaven!!
And We Were Born to Be as One!! Please, Everything must Be Alright from You, because if not, I will Feel death in my heart! Just Want to Feel Your Happiness!! I will Eternally Be Yours and I Will Love You Beyond Time and Everything!! flower Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello!! action smiley Smile

It is difficult to be involved with so many external messages and do not lose concentration, to me at the very least. It's just that in this context I Want to stay 100 % in Everything!
I know that's not possible, and I Admit!

Only Thank You, my Respect and Admiration for those Efforts on fighting VIH from All those Great People!
As We See in "Spanish Revolution" (model for Social movements and PEACE), and in many other places, there's Hope for People and the World and the Earth!
It can not stop this race for Good, by the Peace and Care; each thing on each good time, Rolling on Goodness!
That's How I Feel! And it Gives me Strong Wishes for my Work!
Thank You for Being Who You are!
My Inspiration!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello!

I had to say something important to me, on these days.
Here is Brooke!
I have a lot of things in my mind about things in the world, and I want to find Concentration enough to Study them, and I've got my own ideas by now too, but this Place is Brooke!
I can not say anything that I may have a doubt about the fact She Agrees with it or not; it's just about Loyalty and Honesty, talking beyond Love now!
I had to say it; I want to make my own contributions to this World, if I can, but Everything in its time and its place!
One thing is for Sure: All I may Find will must be Presided by Love, Unselfish Feelings, Peace, Tolerance and Solidarity among all mankind!
From Here, All Thinking can have a Real Chance to me!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, Thank You for this Place! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:15 am

My Beloved Angel, as long as I Feel I Know Your Heart, this is my Birhtday’s Gift, for You, my Love:

- I am Accepting, more and more easily each day, authority and hierarquic relations, specially at work. I mean, I used to accept it, but only externally, now my mind has many less problems. So, Past conflicts with father are going further and further day by day!
- DJ’s in photos: Never knew they were there, True; my “shining” smile with Peps came from the idea of being observed “holding fingers” (two ones) with the bride. You know, I was George Michael and had to be Liked by All Girls (and Admired by Everybody too, but only as the “Malest” one by the “other side”, but without fears –and never hit anybody for that, just unmature normal boy). I will post one picture, as soon as system imageweb come to terms with my computer. Depression came much time later, and it was for so many things, for a Lifetime on wrong things not necessary to say here again; all I Need You to know, my Love, is that I Also Won this fight in the past! Well, never gonna be the most Social guy, but I am already normal average now. THANK YOU ALSO FOR ALL THINGS THAT HELPED ME A LOT IN THIS WORK!
- I have no money, and I do not know a single bank who could let me a honest hand, in my situation. I could ask Mr. Or Mrs. Obama, but I think they have other much more important worries. In any other case, I would Go, only to See You not expecting anything else, because the Only Prize of Seeing You again on the stage would Bless and Enlight my Life for a couple of decades more.
- I Love You so much (what other thing could be, after being Here and There for so long). So much and so difficult to Explain what I’m Feeling for You in the bottom of my Heart; and I Also Love All of You, so much!
- If I Never came in the past, it was not for my possible doubts about my Genuine Feelings, I Swear, it was for Responsability. And Never for Fear! Never Thought I was Honestly and Truly Made for You; that’s what I Felt and, of course, there was the fact I Could Always See You with a boyfriend much better than me for You! That’s what I thought and Honestly Saying now! Problems and Responsability at my parents home were real too, and I knew I had to take care; for that I did not go to work on a plattform on the sea or things like that. It’s so difficult to explain too, each house is a different World!
This is not Apologising, out of any sense in Your Bright and Full of Love Today, this is just the Truth! And All I can say is that I Love You, I Love You so much and far beyond me!!
Thank You for Being Birth and for Exist! I will Love You for the rest of my life!!
love smiley love smiley flower Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

And Bravo for Dallas-Miami, those games coming are going to be...
And for Federer and Rafa and, very specially, for Djokovic number 1.
And for Shaq, whom I Admire a lot; a real teacher to me, his behaviour on the game. One of the Greatest in History.
And Seve Ballesteros, whom I Always Admired a lot too, Rest in Peace for Eternity in Heaven!
And for many other Ones!
And for All Good People in the World!
And... for USA-Spain tonight!
Gonna keep Hope and Faith, Always! That's for Sure!
love love smiley flower Smile

PS: When the way does may seem not so easy as we thought when we started it, we just have to look around for an always real helping hand, as we understand at the same time how much Strenght for Faith and Goodness Live inside of Anyone of us!
Love, Love is the only Secret, the Key of Life!
love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 pm

And Today have to listen to "Je t'Aime" with video from EL's Brooke!
Oh my...
Those Great News from Tony Awards made my Day!
I think I am too happy and calm to write or to talk very much, and also good work (feeling much better day by day about working -now gonna take studying again); Feel so Good!!
You Live in the Center of my Soul, in Peace, Love All Around You!!!
I only See Goodness in that place, the same One when I Look at Your Eyes, Your Smile, Your Face, Your Arms (I do not like Your Legs very much Very Happy wave cheekey smiley ), Everywhere, Everytime I Look at You! Heaven on Earth, Brooke!

PS: I Love Your Heart! love love smiley cheekey smiley flower action smiley action smiley Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I Love You so much that I am feeling like Dumb and Dumber, me when I Look at You!
I am Feeling so much Fine now, Liberating Love Again from the Soul, Here!! To You, my Love!!
Your Looks in that picture in supermarket Smile Smile , I've just been looking at it again, and.. Oh!
My legs are trembling only for the thinking of You, Sweet Emotional Sensation!! Fire is not gone at all!! I Love You, I Love You more and more!! How Beautiful, in all senses and ways, You are to me!!
love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley

PS: I Swear that the thing I'd like the most in this life, after that One You can easily Know, is to give All my Life to You, Everything I Am, only to You!! That's how I Feel, how I've been Feeling for my entire life!! I Adore You and Love You by Sweetness and Good not burning Fire!!
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello again!

Wanted to stay a little more, what the... It's Saturday, Weekend Day!
Liked Your Words, and I'm turning my head, but can not see anybody around me. Rolling Eyes
-
-
-

Oh well, wait a moment. I See, I am Seeing! Beyond physical touch of the air that I breathe, there is who I See Now! It's a moment that will Take an Eternity to be Enjoyed, in Peace and for Love!!
What a Moment, this Eternal One!
No matter anything but Love; and the only Quality I am worried about is the one from the Heart and the Soul; in that/this Place the only Record I Care about Sounds by The Goodness, so far beyond material statements; that's How I Honestly Feel I Swear for the most Sacred on and over the Earth!
Human, so Human Possibility from and to Glory of Love, as my Father said about Endless Love!
Well, You Know me, Always around those things, I can't help it, it's in my Nature!
Not only the beast, I've got Feelings and Emotional Thoughts, like anybody else!
And I am not worried at all about things I still do not understand from People with Power in this World for changing things for the Better, because I am sure, day by day, Friendship and Goodness among People, One Day, will Win; that's in our Last and Deepest Nature, I Know, I can Feel it!
Hope and besides Hope, more than Instinct too, it Looks so Natural to me!
Freedom for All Mankind, on a Starship of Love, and Caring for All!
love love smiley flower

Well, After Knowing Salvation is Possible for me, I can Believe, so much! Think about it, my E-volution on Evolution for Best I could! And I will never stop, it's not about fear or defeating or impossible to change failings, it's just about Listening to the Real Call of Love; it's Liberation of Life!
Brooke, I am not Alone, Never more; and I am with You, Loving You and All of You, Forever, to Eternity!!
You are the Angel that Saves my Illusion, my Hope and my Love!!
I Love You, I Love You so Honestly and True!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Today, my very Big affraid Embarassed Thoughts: "In some Heavenly Places, like 17 again"
I Love You, Sweetness!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Teleprompter... I did not understand, I could not listen to sound, I thought bleeping was a joke from Brooke...
I'm not gay but if I was, I would be the GAYEST Man in the World, You can be Sure!
I would fall in love with, after myself of course, Rolling Eyes It's really difficult, many Great Guys I Admire!
No Problems with those things, I Honestly Hate any kind of discrimination, so much!
When my sense of Justice feels attack on it, I Honestly Mad So much!
There've been many Positive Evolution Points, but We still have a lot of challenges, like... So many things!

I've been talking about different things, but there was something in common. The Missunderstaing, different ways!
Brooke, and if it really Happened, not a joke, one more (SO NICE WOULD HAVE BEEN), Sorry because I did not Understand!
It it was a joke, I think, for One Time, I Understand!

Thank You for such an Special All!
I Love You, Brooke, I can only Love You for the rest of my life, no matter any kinf of state of things! I just want to Honestly Love You!! If You Let me, I'll never go from Here!!
I Swear for the most Sacred I will Go to See You again, on the stage of course, but now I can not, I SWEAR! Well, material things are Important too, I know, but I am not the very best at this, to say it in a kind way for me.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 am

And I am going to follow Your Advices, I will Try to Study, investigation Work, I think that's going to Help me a lot on possible moments of inner loneliness, and to find Inspiration and Will for Live Well; gotta be at the same time with sport!!
I Love You!!

PS: When that day arrive, soon or later, and I have to go (not for me or because of me), that does not mean I am not making true my Promises about Going back to See You on the Stage, I Swear! You are the only LOVE I've found in my life, all the past moments by other hands turn into grey and almost invisible in my memories!! Only You Forever, and I am on the way of Real Peace! I just Wanted to Share it!
Ah, and Had to say it. I Had a lot of fun with NBA Finals, Dallas-Miami, Miami-Dallas; those players gonna Make a New Time in Basketball History, They are also Role Models for children and for All; just Thank You All for Your Courage and Your Game!
love love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am

Ah, and completely different matter:

I am still looking for a woman who tell me she likes my moustache! Mad Very Happy
I Like it a lot!! clown Laughing
Humor, Fun, at the very least it makes me laugh!!
I Hope I am bringing some Good time to You, Always I Try!!
I Love You, and I am in Your Beautiful and Perfect Hands, Lost in Your Eyes!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 am

Hola!! Smile Smile Smile

I am going to talk in spanish, because english too difficult for this.
In the end, I will talk about Brooke. This is my way to Show-Up how I am Making as One on Thoughts and Feelings, union of two sides of my mind! It's Blessing!

“We need to talk about Kevin”
Muy interesante e interminable el debate Nature vs Nurture.
Por mi parte, diría esto:
Olvidando la psicopatía supuestamente y en todos los casos innata; sobre lo que podríamos llamar sociopatía de nivel máximo, con ejecución, externa, de al menos parte de sus corolarios psícológicos, teóricos desde la práctica: Causas:
- Carencias afectivas
- Ausencia de autoestima, por falta de reconocimiento de la propia dignidad e individualidad del sujeto
- Grado de frustración de las expectativas vitales del individuo (habría que ver cómo se crean y cuál es su origen, seguramente muy relacionado con todo lo anterior, y con más cosas)
- Grado de predación innata del sujeto (“capacidad de violencia como medio 'casinatural' para el sujeto de desenvolvimiento en el entorno”)

Todas estas cosas influirán, y es imposible establecer escalas, proporciones o ratios entre las variables, porque cada sujeto es un mundo distinto, cuyo estudio de caso abarcaría más de una vida para llegar a ser casi completo.
Lo que creo que está claro es que al igual que en los orígenes de todo se halla la ecuación Nature vs Nurture, en el planteamiento de la Curación POSIBLE de estos males y de su Evolución y Grado de Factibilidad de Terapias posibles, también se verán envueltas del mismo modo estas dos variables.
Sin embargo, no todo es relativo, y la mente humana es el epítome de la Evolución, tanto desde un punto de vista Paleontológico Biológico Evolutivo como desde un punto de vista Psicológico-Sociológico. En este último sentido, me estoy refiriendo a la POTENCIALIDAD ACTUAL de la mente humana, siempre presente para DESARROLLARSE EN UN SENTIDO U OTRO. O sea, me estoy decantando por la "Nature" como herramienta de la Nurture.
Como siempre wave action smiley Smile

El otro día leí en una revista que un sabio hindú (creo) que decía que el hombre representaba la lucha eterna entre un lobo bueno y un lobo malo, una vez fue preguntado sobre quién podría ser el ganador en esta pelea eterna. El sabio contestó, después de pensar: siempre el lobo que alimentes mejor.
Estamos en pañales en todos estos asuntos.

Todo lo que hice mal fue porque me sentía frustrado, impotente en mi frustración, CULPABLE, incomprendido, incomunicado, atacado, avasallado y sólo en medio de alguna clase de exposición no voluntaria del todo, observado como una animal de laboratorio. No entendía nada, de verdad. Lo Prometo! flower
HE CAMBIADO, NO OPINO IGUAL! flower
Seguí por Amor, por Amor a Brooke, y por Amor a mí mismo, por Dignidad y porque quería hacer algo que valiera la pena. Mostrar algo al mundo, a los que me escucharan.
Creo que algo de ello he conseguido.
Por encima de todo, sin embargo, en lo más íntimo de mi corazón, siempre estuvo y estará Brooke Shields.
Brooke, “I am Mr. Accidentally in Love”, and after so long time I Understood there’s nothing to do about it, excepting to Accept it and Be Happy for it.
This is a Fortune, BLESSING GIFT FROM HEAVEN!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next