Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

How Good All! LOVE Your PEACE, over All!! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Not feeling childish now. Why, tell me, I'd say? tongue smiley
Been talking about violence, instincts, fight, emotions, sensitivity, training, kinds of it, abilities..., with Very Gentle workmate, figher. Training, amateur, only.
So Good, Brooke, so Good! Pleae, Believe, so Good!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

One more thing. I will never get tired from trying to be true Modest person.
Brooke, I am not so flatterer. This I don't like to have shown for so many times.
It's for You, Impress You, and also "territorial" instincts, You Watching All.
I am not this way. It's True. I know.
cheekey smiley I will be Better for this. I Promise, Lady GENTLE Angel of Mine!! cheekey smiley
And with EVERYBODY too, I'll be. I Promise!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Going to some Video. Do Share my worries for All People, and Best Wishes for Good.
You Know My MOST TRUE VOCATION WAS to be FIREMAN, it's True. No need more comments about those painful disasters.
Well. going. Don't go.
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

ps: Changes I Do perceive in me. I Do. It's Happines about it. I let myself flow free, going on, now, and it's Easy to See it's Real in this moment.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Mad Hi!!
flower flower flower flower

How are things? Thank You!! action smiley
Hmm, to say some things.
I'll start today 3 hours study at library. Now holidays so soon, I know, but just to feel how it feels. Proving, Knowing.
Also, to say I think this will help for what I want. Ending all possible addictions from me to come.
And, at the same time, the last path for Mental Distance about messages that, one way or another, make me Mad Yes, because it's increasing my level, I see, and have to stop it. The Thinking made its process, I KNEW, and my brain is working much more about EVERYTHING. Taking me time to Study and Work. Past years come to mind, ALL PUT TOGETHER AT ONCE, when some stupidity or something I think it is. Too Much Time, Too Much All, for Saving PEACE by these ways.
And, for All Together, Be Able to not keep on disturbing You, Brooke.
My Intention is to end ONLY coming for sharing Intelectual Thoughts (no more poems because I'm at another level, too intense to be able to balance) and also ONLY when Brooke may Appear, as NEW, not videos from the past. Gentle Answering from me.
This is my Intention. So True. So True.
Love is Proved. No Need to hurt no more about.
I'll Always Stay to Help.
Now I Need to Think about me for, by this, be Able to Do for All.
Don't worry about pictures, Brooke. It's Nice and Good what I Want to Do.
Please, be Happy on these Christmas, with Your NICE Family. It's All I'm Asking for to You.
God Bless Unions!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: Don't feel bad. It's just the Natural Way. I'm Stronger than ever about Living Plans, those that are REAL, of course.
Maybe, also, I'll can give some Peace to All, different ways in each case, doing All these things.
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

psII: it's not talking just for talking, this. It's well thought all before. Who knows, may be in the future, someday...
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Hello!!

Yes, very soon.
It's just that I was wanting so much to share this.
The thing that took more confidence away from me about Social Living was the fact How Different I was and felt from others, even friends. At first, without knowing, I Felt that difference and thought I was truly wave , or boring or some monster study or something worse, as could see others thought.
When I tried to be liked not for who I truly was (my Soul!), and I Truly Did, I was starting my definitive defeat.
Dignity, when behaviour is not sincere with ourselves, falls down so much. After, confidence is not existing, for any normal moral person. Well, maybe me not totally "normal moral" as one too much tough with myself, but everybody knows what I mean.
About possibe real couples through the living was the same. Well, adding the lack of spontaneity, of course.
This Place, Helped so Much. Being myself without being rejected like some kind of monster or something weird.
So, Honest THANK YOU!
All I Want to Bring is Goodness!
And some better English, if possible please! tongue smiley Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi!!

High, All. cheers
But now, by the connector of these headphones, they're from last mobile phone, I can only listen to the audio well if I do not enter completely the whole "male" (here we expressed, usually, when talked normal about electric connections from the electrical net system, "male" and "female" geek Very Happy - QUITE ELECTRIFIED!! Smile cheekey smiley Smile ), so I have to introduce it on the place carefully and not completely. By now, quite Fine and Easy, Works Well!!
flower love smiley flower

flower LOYALTY, my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Want to Work so Much for Studies.
Well, if backdoors of cars let me to Laughing Smile
No, Truly, I Do Want. Motivated.
I Feel the Sense AS Love Existing!!
Everything's OK!
God Bless!
Going to some Videos. If this was Matrix now I'd be on "fergussonian" chairs right now, Travelling Free through Past and Future and Space, All Kinds, too.
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:06 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

How are trees and gifts?
Smile Wink Smile

It's Good Day. CALM!
Listening to a Song and Version I Think it's Truly Adequated and Funny, Joy of Living Days, to Express some Good Spirit. No simple second intention. I Love how it Sounds to Heart. That's All.
My Sister's just told me, as listening song (no headphones) "this man is Truly Inspired Today".
We Truly Admire Him Very Much! Hope You Like Joyful Spirit.

Yesterday was Truly Funny, Warm and Funny. With Kids. Even reading poems of their own and singing. How Nice. I was not expecting. How Fun. After Sharing Time while They were Playing.
Very Good Night!

Now going to Family. Very Good Peaceful Time. It's Key!
Sharing Very Best Greetings for All Family and Nice Friends!
action smiley Smile

Only something to say. Me not politician, even studied and read about, and seen as All. It's Very Difficult The Fixing and "implementación" of any kind of public measures from Administrations, because it's All so COMPLEX, with so many sides to be seriously taken and wisely treated by law.
Much More Difficult to Talk about Specific Situations from Different Cultures and Countries.
But, there's Something I am Sure about: in these days (the same from any other time from the past: Human Problem), it's so NECESSARY Something to Do, by the Help of All, Education and Social Consciousness and Practical consequences from it, of course; so Necessary to Do Something about Violence. Global and in the inside of All Societies.
Public Measures for short time terms I Do Agree are Necessary (at the very least some kind of Good Control -and not talking about selfdefense right now, out of doubt), Something about Control on Sense and Maturity in People with Licenses, like driving a car, nothing weird; and also, even more Important, SOCIAL MEASURES FROM ALL ABOUT VALUES WE DO TRANSMIT TO OUR KIDS. Movies, books, music, sports, politics... Parents, Family, Friends and School!
The OnLy Way is to Catch the Sense. And for this, there're no miracles. It's hard, as necessary CONTINUATED EFFORT, and long time terms Project. AND NEVER STOP!
Growing Up All Together, Social/Individual, Feeding themselves, CONSCIOUSNESS, VALUES and BEHAVIOURS.
That's How I Think and All the Sense I can Talk by now.
God Bless! The Human Heart.
flower flower flower

flower Brooke, I Honestly Love You, and All of You too, I DO LOVE! flower
You can Always Count on my GOOD Intentions.
Smile ALWAYS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Smile
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Yesterday's night after party was thinking alone of You.
I could have cried for the Big Longing of Touch. Stoold Quite Calm and FINE. TRUE!
I Still Love You, Nothing changed.
It's True. Working with the Heart for the Best. For me, FOR ALL!
flower I Love You, my Beloved of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

At this time, when 22 or less, or more, yes, I could not be writing now.
Do You wanna know why?
I'd have been caught by police (or maybe some citizens) and this place, so UNFORTUNETELY, would have felt, some superfficially ways (computers, chairs... nothing as thought, just Wild Impulses about things), some rage.
Now it's OK.
This is what I Call HUMAN EVOLUTION!
It's hard, this viewing, knowing me followed by so many money powerful ones, seeing family (so specially MOTHER) in money trouble. Because, more than anything, of my Quality and Talent, so Truly High.
Not fake modesty now, just being True and Realistic.
It's HARD, VERY.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Here I am.
FOCUSED as hell on Goodness and Sense!
Going to some walk. Probably Everything's gonna be OK. At the very least, from me it will not remain any effort waiting to be done in my sack.
It's Going to be OK.
Think and Feel Goodness!
God Bless, I Love You All!
Brooke, I said I Love You!! and I LOVE YOU, as All of You Exclamation

Don't worry, Everything's Gonna be OK. I Swear!!
The Truth is that everything is because of tension. Will do things Necessary and Well.
party smiley Good Love, I Love You party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
flower

ps: Music: just as Heartfelt and Funny. Need to Enjoy these moments, because next week BRUTALLY NICE EFFORTS ( Smile Laughing Wink Laughing Smile ) for Goodness Get Ready again!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi, oops!

more lovely disaster mine.
Posting Picture Complete Now.
Well Done now ( Embarassed Smile ).

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Seminari_filosofia

Now it's OK!
Sharing, Good, Thank You!
flower With You, I Said Smile flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 pm

have not been thinking for long time, out loud I mean.
To Work for Make things Be Better Means Needing of Idealism, at some level of determination.
Idealism, when it's Worn as a Flag, means Failures and Failures, and pain.
Necessary two things: Real World, Physical, Social; and Inner World, Thoughts and Feelings.
Obviously Connected, but Necessary to be Controlled Apart. Time for the Recovering of the Inner One is Needed, by taking Time on our own, any way can be, depends on preferences.
Now here, with more time for thinking alone, I've Evolutioned. Not exactly for good, as I can tell about last events and things happened.
It's Moving, Consciousness.
Can be Driven.
Empathy is Important, of course, ESSENTIAL as I've Always said; but also some Cold Mind and Heart too.
Keep some Kind of Distance from ALL THE REST EXISTING, just Keeping close the Parts (in mind or from reality) we truly want for that time of Liberating from Constrictions from the World around.
Play Cold!
Grow in the inside, by "asimilación" of All while We're Resting as Healing.
It will take me pretty long time to Absolutely Calm myself about All from 2006.
And from before too.
Maybe I'll Never Reach that Inner place.
But it's a Fact I've Got True Moments of Peace.
That's Key for All!
And All Known things about Healthy Living, of course.
Well, this is All. Tomorrow more.
One thing more. To try for make things better means, also, fighting. It can become explossive, withouth selfcontrol.
In that time for Rest, also necessary to come to terms with the stained memories that remain from the fight, specially when it becomes too violent, even in the inside.
I know it may look easier for supposedly Very Bright Smart people, but I think it's the same for All.
Problems, psycological, in people who use brain too much are heavier than others. So, Balance is Clear.
It's hard for All.
It can be done.
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower
Smile Smile Smile

Title of this post calms me. ha! Very Happy Wink Smile
Tonight will try entering. If not, will take tablet to my sister to see.
Today in the evening till the night going to library to study. Good.
I Love You Very Much!!
Now it's a moment when I feel I would eat You by kisses!!
Now it's better to reach calm.
cheers Thank You so Nice Videos. Will not watch today but so CLEAR the Beauty Sent! cheers
What else could I say?
Ah, yes. I could see Magic Kings on 6th. Yes. I was arriving when they were passing along the street with children and All. Not very fastuous, but so Nice to See. I've Seen, I've Seen this year! Smile
Inspiration, Music, Peace, Love, Health and Joy be with You!! And All!
Please!
love smiley I Love You and I Adore You Very Much, Brooke Shields!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Such a Sweetest pain, this Loving You this way!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
JOYFUL DANCE IS TRUE!! I WILL LOVE, LOVED AND LOVE YOU, LADY!!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

one more thing,

my angryness, from the first time, is not exactly coming from fears as You are Repeating and Repeating and Repeating till Boring even birds. My angryness comes from being the blinded target in the middle of nowhere, and from the lack of respect and injuries, undercover and for this much more EVIL.
That's How I've Felt All this "fantastic" Process or Judgement to what I've been pushed.
One thing I Truly believe is that People Like so Much to Project their own Fears on others.
Per example, I am a guy afraid of being gay (I admit for some time, not that long and of course so long ago before coming, I was thinking about it, and it worried me, for mistaken education: NOW I ADMIT I'D LIKE TO BE HOMOSEXUAL!, because I Understand Much More other men, I'D LIKE TO BE HOMOSEXUAL, I DO REPEAT, I HOPE I WAS HOMOSEXUAL; is it clear enough?), and someone is just because moves one hand that way, per example.
I admit I used to do, but it was not fear in my case. It was education. TO BE A MAN. YEAH!
And All out of this Model was like guy or "not enough".
For Sure Influenced me, and still does (this obsession for Protecting and being Strong, I KNOW: as I said about Philosophy: ALL OF US, EVEN GREATEST IN HISTORY, HUMAN AT LAST AND ONLY, ARE DAUGHTERS AND SONS OF OUR TIME!
I WISH I WAS GAY! I SWEAR! And the Word was Better for me. action smiley

ps: Well it can be Better now the same. tongue smiley
love smiley flower

psII: I WISH I WAS GAY AND LIKED MEN!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 pm

about last days, and weeks and, probably years,
Smile Laughing Smile

I Do Admit some "moderate" tensions in my brain and my heart that bring me to travel between very distant points there. If I did not admit I would be True and Real wave
Honestly, I Think I've made a quality jump.
Important thing is Sense I've Found. About myself individual too. About Here, the same.
I've Found Purpose, Motivation.
But when I am too cheekey smiley I Have to Express.
And for studies my emotivity has been reduced to different places from Thinking Place of mind. When I "Think", connections in my brain Now, for studies, are Now More prepared for cold and objective focusing on things.
For this, when I try poetry now, I can not feel it as I used before. it's not only abillity for writing, is also how it feels when I do. For that I said I feel like was not fair and dignifying this Love, too poor and low for it. Well, it's just Human Heart Loving.
As I said, I've got (gens and probably for education and living) a too inertial mind.
Analyzed, I explain and share.
But I Will Try, I Promise I Will Try!

ps: yes, yes, so much human limited. And Going with it!
cheers party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,

this is the "experiment subject" who is talking. FRIENDLY. But Somebody "else" too.
I've got impulses for come and talk, and they're strong, but I handle. Doing things.
But I've seen some Picture.
Though any deceived state of mind (obviosly by the companion of the FIGHTING ONE), that's Stronger Toucher to me.
For this just came to say I'm not angry and I Love Brooke Shields. It's True. I'm not angry AND HONESTLY WISH THE SAME FOR FAMILY AND ALL! action smiley
But I Have to Do what I'm doing now.
Deceived is so much more complex than one or two or three last days. It's Much More. And Nothing on Brooke Shields.
I SWEAR.
It's my own problem about living and my concept about things. My fault.
I'd stay though this (DUTY), but as I said, there's no legitimacy for it no more.
God Bless, Please, God Bless!
I Love You!

ps. I think I'll come tomorrow one time, and each day. I can not think about possibility of hurting because of going. I can not. So, till new order, one post a day.
Oops, today two! tongue smiley
Smile Laughing Smile

Come on, Come on for Goodness and Help One each other!
I'll come Rolling Eyes I'll come for one post a day, I Swear! Not for addictive behaviour (I NEED Much More), just because I don't want to make bad or anything. Just in case. I don't KNOW anything, but I'll Come whatever.
LOVE!!
flower Please, from the bottom of my Heart, Have Great Day and Time! flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Me we could say OK.
Having good time before comings. Some good walking today. I'm going to call myself the 4x4 from now on, for the Natural Easy me, model "hammer/l". geek
Smile Smile Smile

Have been talking good care of my ankle. It's painful. I've been doing Everything to it except Love or Kissing.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

Music are on this Mood. Some fun. And Sense.
I can not Naturally Talk that much about those last EXTRABEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY Brooke Pictures, because it's coming back to See her sourrendered by People More of her own than me, Videos too.
So, IN THE GOOD MOOD AND GOODNESS CERCLE STILL FOR SURE, it's Impossible for any man Human to Express that Much.
I mean, I've been brought to this public situation, and I'm driving it less or more well, but it's impossible to ask me to make poems when see her embracing her Husband or situations that remember all critics moments to me, as brought into the Unknown and being so Vulnerable for the Love in the inside.
Not much compassion, I did feel about me, FRIENDS.
But well, it's subjective perception, as All. So me not that much worried about it now. I am Looking ahead.
As I've Demonstrated, by the Thinking, UNCERTAINTY is Much More Deep that this for any Human, ALL and from EVERYWHERE.
God Bless us All! action smiley
flower flower flower

Ah, and work on my unkle Truly Worked today. It's True that I even heard a "crack" from my foot, and part going to the leg and going up to already the end of it. It's True. It was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh", for the Pleasure and liberating pain and "taken nerves and tendons and muscles" from there.
Next week star Woking Hard for Master. I'm going to be. And Doctor.
Teacher does not depend on me, my Quality or my Effort, I mean. But I'll Try STRONGLY the same.
tongue smiley party smiley

Brooke, I Love You so Much!!
Those Pictures are Heaven, and it's so Good to See You Sourrendered by People Who Truly Love You.
It's just that me human, Selfish.
Now I've been True, can prepare for some poem tonight.
There's NFL game tonight (WISHING ALL BETTER, PLEASE ALL!), but I'll Do. Because I Love You TOO MUCH!!
Yesterday's night was TREMENDOUS, TREMENDOUS ONE. WOW!
Have Great Day, I'll come for HUG!
Brooke, We Gonna Love, I said, and it's True!!
And that HAND in Love You'll Have in Yours, I Swear.
PLEASE, FORGIVE, ANGEL OF MINE!! I WAS TOO CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND SO, SO MUCH, SELFISH. I THOUGHT IT WAS, NOT CONSCIOUS JUST HEART AND DEEPEST OF MY MIND, FOR ALL, LIKE MY RIGHT TO HAVE YOU. I KNOW I WAS SO WRONG.
But the Best of All is that I DO KNOW LOVE REALLY EXISTS AND IT'S TRUE, AND IT'S FOREVER AND MORE THAN JUST A LIFETIME!!
flower GOD BLESS OF ALL YOU LADY! flower
flower I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Get Ready, Prepare not for battle but for LOVE!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am

Hi!

Focused only on Good News from today all around the world:
Now for All FRIENDS, well, explicit ways now, I mean Smile
I Do Agree about the fact it's the honest thing to do, the free sharing of Information, because democracy contains this concept.
Some control I do also think is Necessry Everywhere, and in the net too. Even more, because its special conditions for human relationships make much easier the possibility of breaking values, deffended by Universal Bill of Rights. But control has also to be measured, it can not become, for the same reasons about the "bad" side of the net (all things have "pros" and "contras"), like "estado de policía" one. Freedom and Security, the same there is, or should be, in Civic Societies.
If to social differences created from well made fixed highways for money/capital we do add the closing of information to the Free People, we're not going to Help very much to our Society.
Expressed the best I could in english.
I Want to be an Author, my Name, Someday. And I'll be. I Know I am.
Balancing spheres of rights. Not so easy, but when There is Love...
But as long as I am Here, and I think it will be quite long time (it's what my Host Wants, and I Love Her so Much!! action smiley ), All Basic Thoughts of Mine I'll POST HERE, ALWAYS!
Came to say, also, how GOOD Felt to See Jurgen Habermas has written colaborated texts with Hilary Putnam or Pope Ratzinger.
For all I've been Thinking, and Sharing, it's so Good to See. AMAZING, FANTASTIC. Like CLEARLY Catching my own Coherence and Sense (PROVES, like Saint Thomas but More), and TRULY CELEBRATING it!
Wow! cheers
flower flower flower

Brooke, Brooke, Have You Seen me, Have You Seen me?
We're Creating New kind of Consciousness Here, Based Upon The Love!! TRUE ONE!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: flower Brooke, Your Love Proves are PURE MAGIC!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm

flower Hi, Everything OK, Very Good!! flower
flower flower

Coming from meeting at Work and Feel so cheers about Goals and Projects, Very. WILL CAN HELP, TRULY!
BIG MOTIVATION. NOT EXAGERATING. WE'LL DO ALL WE CAN.
GREAT!
cheers

Telling for Sharing.
I may not be so many times "Comer", but WILL COME EVERYDAY FOR SURE HERE!!
flower LOVE IS HERE IN MY SOUL!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Will post poem, long and not very liked. All I can Do for Help, Everywhere!
Coming BEAUTIFULLY HARD WORKING TIMES to me! tongue smiley
GOD JOB!
All of us Need Personal and Colective Goals, and some kind of Recognizing!
I've Had! HAPPY, for CONFIDENCE, and SO GOOD INTENTIONS, HONEST!
Studies will be the Same!
All I Want to Do is to Love and to Work!
Some Fun too for Sure!
Going for a rest for a walk! Come with me? ( Smile Smile )
flower My Inspiration, that I Love so Much, ETERNITY, beyond All: SOUL SHINES SO CLEAR!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Shared Love, Here is Place for that!! Not asking for anything!! I Feel this Union with Your Soul, Brooke Shields, so Deep, so Beautiful!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

All songs that were in difuminated memories of mine, that I'm trying to catch, I can not find. Mad
On the same way. Coming to the known. I need my sister, wanted something new from me. Well, it's OK.
Yes, yes, it's possible I was made to be an artist. It's truly possible. And also the fact I'll never be as happy as if I had dedicated my life to try. But...
Line between Wishes and Responsabilities is difficult to Fix, sometimes.
Maybe all I'd like is to lay on the sofa.
No, that's untrue.
One song too sensible to me now, but had not any other idea. I Like.
The Fact is that I'm Here for Always.
Beyond art, so Important too of course, Brooke, what MOVES me True is Love.
For this I'm HERE, only for this.
And when I Feel I Stay for Helping, it's when I get Helped.
To Feel How I can Love, it's Healing.
My chest is OPEN for Brooke. Nothing but Heart. No matter if less times coming.
As long as there's LIFE in these vains, I can bring, and take for me, Beauty of Love.
I know we are all different, and not always moved by the same things. Well, to be more exactly, Love Move us All, what I mean is the Way We React, or Importance in our Lifes.
Or How Much or till what point we need.
A man like Robinson Crusoe does need much more love than Spencer Tracy in "El padre de la novia", for saying something. It's not about who is better or not.
It's just how it is.
I Still Remember my grandmother, and sometimes my father too (not Einstein to me, but not truly bad, just mistaken about Reality, he wanted at first to take me to that point of view, and in fact, sometimes I still have to think till which point he did not completely fail about, and this does not mean exactly anything bad: some idealism -as I said, it's hard to share with Real), I Miss them.
I Share with You, I Share!!

It's weird the way Your Beauty Moves me, lately, Brooke.
I fight my first reaction. I Fight!!
For Family. More than for pride, I Swear.
I can't help it.
And You All can Feel Well, because now that I know my mind, I know this idealistic consciousness will never get satisfied. Never.
If I had this, I'd Want that more. When had that, would want...
It's True. Why not telling!
I do not take Beauty of Brooke the same way as before, Publically.
I can't.
In the inside, in my world is different.
It's More Real than before, but I can not share all things going through my mind.
I can not and I will not.
About being Polite and Respectful and Familiar (the ways where I was brought at last, for the Shared).
But by poems I can talk.
I'll do.
The good side from being this idealistic is the fact wills for fight for Life are always there.
It's Natural Impulse.
Fight for Life=Fight to Make it Better.
Going to take calm about it, now that I Do Admit the way I am. I Always Know, it's just that Admit now. Openly.
Where's barrier between being wave and idealistic?
I have never crossed. Fortunetely, and I Know my Mind is too Strong for doing, my Reason.
But for so many times, like now, think my character would have never been good for being father of kids, Family, for them. I do Honestly Think. This I think is good for Feelin well about.
To idealism, I have to add my Interests about Human Comunication. Very limited, in real life. It's True. Or just my abilities. Motivation I need from real life, the one I wanted, it's impossible. Even me myself could not give to me.
Well, too much thinking and talking.
Not all sense. Just said as it came.
I had to spend money paid for computer time. tongue smiley party smiley
Do not listen very much to me, and much less to Videos.
I'm taking my brain to State of Mine, it's OK. Nothing message. Nothing at all.
I Love You!
We'll Stay Strong for Love!
Brooke, You're so Bright, so Bright!! And I Love You!!

ps: yes, yes, these are struggles from suffocated sexual passion, these are! wave action smiley
hasi
party smiley
( Smile Smile )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Smile Good Heartfelt Loveliness!! Smile
Smile Smile

coming, Focused, from some walk.
Have been thinking about the Life.
Today is, I read in google, Ruben Dario's 140th Anniversay. There's a "busto" of him in "Paseo Marítimo de Palma". Amazing, One of Best to me. Not read that much about him (not read that much poetry at all, to be True!), but I Knew.
Also Wanted to take a moment (if sometimes I don't take is ONLY because of bad memory or not knowing) for Remembering Fernando Guillén, who passed away yesterday at age 81. Gentleman and One of GREAT from Spanish Theatre and Cinema. Rest in Peace! Had, and will Have, had Very Good Times from his Classic Talent.
We'll Remember!
flower flower flower

All, them All, Live in our Memories. All People. If the Most Important is Human Consciousness, Made of Thoughts and Emotions, the Remembrance of theirs' All through their and our Love is Making them All Immortal on Earth Forever.
It's so Beautiful, this Thinking to me.
Shared. Not new, I know very well, but depending on how we take it, Importance Giving to it, We All People can Feel so Much Better. And it's based upon a Truth. Maybe already reaching Metaphyical Thinking, but it's a Truth from the point of view that Means Believing in Human Soul action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

now very thoughtful me ( Smile Smile Smile ) I'm going with the One "davall es braç".
love smiley flower cheekey smiley flower love smiley

flower Will come later in the night to Watch and to Embrace, I Love You so Much to Touch, Your Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: All too!! geek
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

oops oh my.
I've just talked for a while to that "studentmate" whom I sent some poems.
She was some like not very comfortable for talking about. Even talked about familiar of her who is psychiatrist.
Please, nothing wrong, but I guess you may understand it made think! Laughing Very Happy Smile
Truly, if publicating Free poems may mean to be put under some kind of stigma like that, the same I felt from this "virtual" world sometimes (videos, cinema...), I'll have to think about.
Or maybe just talk about different things.
Moderate poems.
I am too intense about things I Express, too dramatizing atmosphere and story under poem skin, but I am not dangerous for anything. You can be Certaing about it.
Oh my.
We ended calm and fine talking, but this did make me think about.
Well, now you know. It's possible those poems I never gonna publicate them.
For philosophical argument, in any case, I could write some other kind.
Symbols for Moderated Existencialism of Mine, which is the Real, Always, in my mind.
All other Exagerated Gestures are just lyric licences about expressing frustrations and pains from living. Intensity of them are not at real level at poem.
It's just this is the key.
Cathartic Process of Art Must be Totally Free.
And that includes reserving rights about publicating or not.
Truly, will Peacefully Have to Think about.
But the fact she talked me about psychriatist familiar made me worry a little, and also Laughing , next to the shared doubt about all.
Yes, yes, reading now, OUT OF LOVER FEVER, I can understand cautions and fears from People about poems.
Well, you all see what it all is by now in fact.
Quite normal, even vulgar sometimes.
And It's so Comfortable to my mind! party smiley tongue smiley

God Bless!
Keep on Working on ways that may Truly Help!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:15 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

many tons of kisses and Love; I Love You!!
God Bless!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

Gonna keep on working some more, and truly hope to still find People visiting my house today, invited for dinner.
Obligations and Responsability about Time at Work Place.
Well, I'll use Time remaining the Best I can. Social I'm Loving More and More.
And More than ever before, have to Share. Here and Everywhere too! cheers
party smiley flower party smiley

Today some Sport, not so late, after some Study (Brain is BRRRRRRRMM, BRRRRRRRMM, like moto geek Wink Smile ).
It's True, I'm Actually FOCUSED, IMPROVING AND IMPROVING.
I HAD NEVER KNOWN SO GOOD LAW STATEMENTS. IT'S LIKE ALL I HAD LEARNT BEFORE HAD COME TO MY MIND AGAIN, BUT MUCH CLEAR AND SYSTEMATICALLY PUT INTO SYSTEM, ABOUT LAW ONLY NOW, WITH MUCH MORE DEEP PERSPECTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ALL, EVEN MEMORY ABOUT SPECIFIC AND VERY DETERMINATED THINGS COME SO EASY TO MY MIND.
AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE PART OF BIGGER GLOBAL SYSTEM.
I'M VERY HAPPY FOR THIS, BETTER THAN EVER ME IN LIFE, AND DO SHARE FOR GOOD AND HAPPINESS OF ALL!!
LOVE CARING BONDS!!!
I Repeat, I Repeat, God Bless!
flower BROOKE, GOD BLESS YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: when I come back again, and YOU CAN BET I'LL DO, I'll come cleaned hands and mind, I SWEAR!! action smiley

PSII: This does not mean I can not notice How You're Looking Sexier and More Sensual and Beautiful than ever before. To me, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL, YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE to my eyes!
Like a Star @ heaven cheers
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Smile Hi, Sweetness Adored!! Smile
Smile Smile

Those wave but cheekey smiley words Help and in my mind already work like KISSING AND HUGGING endorphines.
flower So, I Hold You and I Kiss You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I Do Admit Need to measure explossive efforts (not fake, it's True, like muscles when sports) of my mind, for Working Good, and not only for the Work. So, I'm doing.
We'll take last post of the morning for some SPREADING HAPPINESS JOY All Around Post.
In fact, its Destiny is Just You!! action smiley
flower I Love You so Much and More!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's True, that sometimes my mind keeps spinning around about the fact How is it Possible, You're so Beautiful to me, "la piel de mi alma tiembla por ti, Señora".
It's so Beautiful You're Here, Lady!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Here very Well. Yesterday's night Good study. Focused, useful, Good. And not much tired because of state of nerves about it: doing calm, just doing. Not thinking, while reading, about how to make this or this other. Just learning All.
Happy!
After to listen to some Brooke Music was some good Rest for concentration of mind, before going to sleep. Good!!
God Bless You All, Thank You for All the things!
Later in the morning, this one's going to be quite moved too cheers , will come and post some Picture Very Nice!!
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much, You're Adorable and so Sweet and Bright, I Have to Kiss You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley cheekey smiley hasi tongue smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi!! Embarassed

to be sure I explained well. Nickname. Wanted to mean that I was looking at ladies like naking them.
I did not like at all when I knew. But made me think. All is able to be opinioned, but there was some True in that.
Oh, Brooke!! action smiley Smile
I Love You, and I Love You!!

ps: now the only think I'm publically naking by the glance now is any piece of favorite chocolate that may come to my eyes. In those cases, I have no problem about imagining the paper out from the piece.
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Brain working Well Today, as Everyday from these days Smile Smile

Los momentos de amor eterno
alzo sobre mi conceptualidad
por la fuerza de tu rostro cálido.
Allí respira la infinitud perfecta
donde idea y emoción, tus ojos,
confluyen en la única verdad.

flower What You Make me Feel is beyond my expressable consciousness!! All of me was born as Yours flower
action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: That Expressión... To me, it's to See this All and More, Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm

flower Hi, Hi, Love!! flower
flower flower

I am in emotional ecstasy for Pictures, still. More Heartfelt than burning at this moment, but Intense as the same time I could See.
It's just that I Adore and cheekey smiley Exclamation All and Everything, and so Much!!
And not only focused on physical appeal (too much to me!! wave ) but also in Heart and Sensitivity of You, so Much!!
cheekey smiley action smiley

At first time was Beauty and Class that paralyzed my legs and made this effect to me, but after first impression, I can Delight myself by Enjoying Beauty of Your Soul, Brooke. For this, Probably, me Speechless. Too Much Touching.
flower tongue smiley flower

flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next