Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi,

Forum was not working this morning. Now it does.
And for more, I'm coming (TRUE! as All I say as Real) from fighting two vespers that wanted to sting me. TRUE!
I Looked quite wave , I even hit one, I won. Laughing Smile
It's true, they were following me, I was going away and they were coming after me. One even landed on my hand. No joking.
My karate abilities were played.
Smile Laughing Smile

They had to be thirsty or hungry or something. Or maybe I am too delicious food.
Smile Laughing Smile

Brooke, You Know I only Came Here for Tribute/Honest Caring. I am only Doing this, from possibilities that have been conceded to me. It's Living!
Smile flower flower flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Next week holidays, and even with babies going to start, after the Olimpics, Real study.
10th of septembre is last day for delivering work for passing universitary subject on.
Smile Laughing Those expressions of Mine! Laughing Smile
Calm is not admiting any condition Here. It's The Rule to me! You can be Sure!!
And it's being in All other places.
Good Living! Good, Brooke!!
Did I talk to You about the time (REAL!)... No, better not now. It's too much geek .
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I've been watching one Video from spanish guitarrist and singer. He is the husband of one workmate here. For that I Shared. So Nice, and Good!
God Bless!
Brooke, it's so Easy to Love You!! So I, LAZIEST on earth (not vain at all -no! affraid Laughing ), Love You!!
Smile Smile

flower Have Best Days. You're Giving me Good Times, it's True!! flower
Smile Having such an INSPIRATIONAL TIME for Everything in Life!! Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

not feeling very original this morning.
But quite Well Normal Sensitivity.
For this, one normal hug (not too strong for not taking sleep away from You, calm Smile Exclamation ), and very nice tender kiss for Beautiful and Sweet Night of Rest.
I Love You, I Truly Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: Just in case You're not sleeping Well yet. I Wish so!! Good Rest!! cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Smile Good Sweet Morning Smile
love smiley love smiley

Hope Having Great Rest!
As taking the chance for Night Tender Kiss, have to tell the Baby was some Mad at night, yes truly was ( Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile ), but Everybody Slept quite well.
When she started some crying, I put my hand on her little stomach or told her something and she returned to stay Sweet Dreams Phase Razz Smile
Now I'm really busy, because have to take care for "dinar" in couple of minutes, and after some "siesta" and probably going to "Aquarium". And after leaving Baby to the other grandparents (me Good "grandparent" Smile ), dinner for celebrating Saint Federico ( Smile Smile ) Saint.
What a day, I do not know if I'd choose to participate into Olimpic Decathlon!
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, time before STUDIES on Good for Good, so modest I Want from me!
And THANK YOU for Nice News and Videos, How Truly Kind and Friendly and Bright People I've Seen Today!
Brooke, Thank You from the heart of mine for All Sweet Inspiration and Good Soul!!
I Love You, yeah I Love You so!!
God Bless!
I Love You!! Have Bright and Lovely Day!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: Tomorrow coming with more Peaceful and Friendly News.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello All!!
Smile Smile

I was coming on so focused, I even brought a book with me to write some lyrics (don't worry, I'll write, heavy me Very Happy Laughing ), and Found that Beauty as Sense and All.
It's Very Romantic, as for All of the Living, to me!!
So I say Thanks again, for this Picture and for All! Makes me Feel Good, to say it, but it's also for Truth of Feelings!
flower flower flower

Things are going so Well. Wishing the same and More, and Sending Big Hug.
This is I'm writing now, in spanish directly from the book (I know how easy is translation in the Internet), it's not only for justifying my intelectual position, in my last work; it's also for keep on Sharing from my personal (there's no other way to call it when you are modest as the truth from yourself, after knowing you as just human) point of view about Truth. About thinking on Everything. No limits for Honest and Moral (philosophical, scientist...) Thinking, for All.
This is (I can not ignore I personally enjoy to write it Smile geek ) from Herbert Marcuse. I know he was very Influential People There. Not his words, they are from Another One Very Honerable Teacher, about Marcuse's opinion on Heidegger:
"Partiendo de la la obra heideggeriana (...): c) Al deducir que el hombre puede alcanzar la autenticidad actuando decisivamente sobre el mundo, Heidegger abocaba, sin proponérselo, la filosofía burguesa a una nueva frontera, la frontera de la praxis. Marcuse halla en este punto la fragilidad del pensamiento de Heidegger (...)".
Well, I know this Author was very critizised, and I have to say I am not in this circle of thinking (marxist theory), but it's just about how Subjectivity can only be ignored because of philoophical mistaker or just because intentional hiding of what it's well know for saving some kind of coherence. Coherence in something that had a fracture and lack of coherence, despite to the Obvious Brightness and Importance (when "rethinked" Much More), from its beginning: talking about "Dasein", as something too passive into the "Ser" and History to be seriously taken as Radical Starting Position for Human.
CREATIVITY, COURAGE, SELFKNOWLEDGE -INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL, BEAUTY AND TRUTH will ALWAYS Mean Something!
Well, just Sharing for Good and Sense and Truth.
love smiley action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

I have not studied this morning, I've been with the Baby. I'm so proud about how She Does Care about me.
Well, this morning She hit me when I told her to get a little further from TV set (in "my times" it was not good, but new TV sets are Mistery to me -not a simple second meaning now, Believe me Laughing Smile action smiley ), but She did and immediately came to sit by my side and apologizing by her glance.
We've gone to buy a couple of LITTLE LOVELY shoes. Yes, me some "cock, cock". No taking Other's role, but Enjoying so Much this Caring.
Ah, and She's not afraid from Anything! affraid tongue smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Smile Brooke, Inspiration for Living by The Sweet Care, don't go much far, I'm coming after Seeing All BEAUTY from Today!! Smile
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 pm

my Beloved of Mine,
flower Smile flower

coming from Foster Grant Website.
cheekey smiley Exclamation
It would be just like an "ough" out of breathing, if I could not talk at all about.
Your Picture.
I will not say anything else (what the is this behaviour contradiction me geek ), and I Swear there's not a simple contradiction in me.
I'm giving Sense by this, Expressing MAGNECTICAL FORCE I Do Feel when I See.
Making All to me, from All Visual Signs. Put Together.
"Just" Visual, but so Strong to my eyes.
And it's because You've got All.
All I may Like, even before Knowing it (talking for Good only Now!!), I Find in You!!
love smiley love smiley

I've been writing things theories and those things. Good deep writing. Needing More thinking of Mine, but it's Working. I've been Reading too.
Good News are I Think I Catch All Easy because of Concentration.
Peaceful.
But Now I'd not say the same!! ( Smile Laughing Smile )
I Love You!!
I will not touch poem, because it's More beautiful to let it as it was written for the first time, include typing mistakes, not intentioned.
I Honestly think it Expresses More.
What we Do. No comments of mine about thinking.
flower I Just Want to Make You Feel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Don't go much far, I'm checking for a while and come back.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh Goodness of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

so EXTRAORDINARY and DREAMY, and ALWAYS WANTED TO BE SEEN, VIDEOS Today!
Thank You so Much, from Heart!
God Bless! Will Take Care of All!
flower flower flower

Brooke, oh, I'm Feeling like Wanting to be Embraced by You, only, now.
Mental and Soul Connection Bring me Peace, so High!!
love smiley love smiley

Going to Videos and Pictures and All Glory from the Day! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile

ps: I have studied. Yesterday's night too. Good Conclusions that I will Share for Sure (but this is not ending here Very Happy Smile ). And there's no day with no studying. And I Enjoy, and start feeling like one more need.
It Helps so Much. And I Do Honestly Enjoy. It's Me, I'm Finding myself again.
Poems for You are More, They are You, and Me. Union of Souls. That's Heavenly.
Transcending Human to me.
I Love You so!!

psII: and later going for a funny and normal while (You can be Sure Brooke!!) to the beach. The Sea that I Love, as I am standing on the Horizon, Touching You. It's All so Funny, childish, Romantic, Tender and Sweet.

psIII: and after it More Study. And Cinema at 10. God Bless All, and Special Mention for Artists Today! Everything's gonna be OK, through The Love!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke Exclamation Exclamation
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Good Sweetness I Love You so!!
Smile Smile

still from this computer place. Tomorrow to Mom's. Taking choice for All Time Possible with Baby, mainly.
Brooke, I've caught a good piece of a cold. Wow.
I said I was tired. Well, then it's because I was incubating. Headache, like fever state, "moquitos and 'atchises" ( Laughing Smile Laughing Smile ). True.
Well, some time for relaxing.
This atmosphere, weather, feels Good.
I Saw You in "En pata de guerra", and I thought: "pies para que os quiero".
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

It's spanish expression, for telling when to run. Smile Smile
I've been watching some Disney, "Par de reyes" and "Weverly Place".
I Like.
Brooke, I ENJOYED so Much The Movie.
flower Magic As Year One!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Going to some Very Beautiful Videos (I've become too sensitive and don't want sad songs, sorry, can't handle, but I'm Happy like This!!) and Pictures.
I Love You, Brooke!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

Yes, it's True Love this Sharing Feeling Hand in Hand's Soul, it's Real Love!!
flower Smile Smile flower

Thank You for such Enjoyable and Nice Videos. Gotta Watch the rest for sure.
Now going, and will Copy Pictures just before. I think it's Much more Childish as Selfish behaviour, and it's so Fun to me. Wanting to Share with You, Brooke. I mean, could copy and talk after, but not. It's Much More Laughing about me to me.
"Somewhere only We Know" Brooke Shields Video Images.
Oh my God. It's All the Same Beautiful, but Multiplied for Big Numbers in my Heart for YOU.
Much More Pure Emotion, because I Do Trust in me about YOU. I Care so Much and I Believe in it.
It's not SELFISH Emotion for Catching Your Beauty, it's PURE TRUE LOVE.
And All that can have been around, less or more pure, can not be bad.
I Love YOU my Angel of Mine!!
flower flower

But will not change about copying just before going ( wave Wink ).
Smile Laughing Smile

Tomorrow start working and studying. Will Feel Good. Prepared.
Now it's All.. Oh!
September Mornings Video. How More Beautiful but Much Better than before, Memories Come.
Ah, and Performance from Moment from The Blue Lagoon: MASTER.
I am "starting" to Think (knowing "doblaje" from Spain is one of Best in the World) that to Watch Original Version (Idiome from Actors) of Movies is KEY. So Important for Essence.
flower Brooke, oh Brooke Angel Lady of Mine flower
Deepest of me, it's Yours.
God Bless All, Have Great Day! See YOU Soon!
I Adore You, I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's Heaven's flower !!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 am

Brooke cheers
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

All those Friendship Moments from this Day I'll Keep as GREAT Memories in Heart and mind.
Thank You, God Bless!
flower flower flower

Brooke, is ONLY Going BETTER and BETTER!!
Motivation for Work for Good, Motivation for Love and for Seeing You again, Together as Friends Staying, ETERNALLY. ETERNALLY!!
flower Smile I Love YOU so, Honey Angel Lady Heart Bright of Mine!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: cheekey smiley Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 am

flower Brooke flower
flower flower

Lady of Mine, THANK YOU Honey Angel!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

Just coming from reunion at work. Many Good Plans for next months. Responsability for me.
Adding this to Studies is Wow!
Busy Mind for Good!
You're Making Everything Clear and Bright, HELPING me to Find!!
party smiley I LOVE YOU SO, I LOVE YOU!! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 am

Sweetness Adored,
love smiley Smile flower Smile love smiley

today Good Working to Do.
But You can be sure I'll come later when Finished duties here.
party smiley Gotta Watch NICEST ROMANTIC VIDEOS!! THANK YOU! party smiley
Smile I Love YOU Very Much for more than 24 hs a day!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:08 pm

more Highs,
Smile Smile

Thank You for All Sharings!
flower flower flower

Brooke, wrote little poem for You. Moment Dedicated.

Love, sweet as child's soul.
This is your eyes letters,
message from your glance
clearer than light of a sun.

Skies, music, sunflowers,
heaven's emotion here
when we stay together,
two friends eternal lovers.

ps: Having Good Day, Please Have because I LOVE YOU More than anything!!
love smiley flower flower love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Smile Miracle of Mine from Heaven as EASY as You Do Walk Smile
Smile Smile

I Know Living is not always easy and it's not possible to stay always on "State of Smile" ( Smile some fun in Sense Good! I just follow Good!! Smile ) but if I was even more selfish than I am, I'd Ask to See YOU for Eternity Smiling like that action smiley
HOW BLESSING HEAVEN!! flower cheekey smiley
I had something supposedly funny about yesterday, but will wait till tomorrow.
It's just I can not talk to You about any other thing but Loving You so in Love right Now!!

I'm HAPPY FOR THIS DAY AND JUST CAN PROPERLY ARTICULATE WORD THANKS!
Brooke, I Love You so!!
I am so SURE I'm going to Love You and Focuse on Love for Rest of my Life.
I can only Find myself (who I Truly am and can be) in Your Sweet Caring arms.
Home of Your Heart is my Shelter, my Energy of Love. I can Do Anything.
flower flower

I Love You for Eternity, and I can only Think of Holding You and Kiss You ( Embarassed but TRUE)
love smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley love smiley

God Bless Everybody!
Smile Laughing I could even cry for Happiness, but HAPPINESS is not letting me!! Laughing Smile
Good wave / Razz from my cheekey smiley as I Look to You!!
Have Great Day, I will be with You so NEAR that it's impossible to imagine space between our hearts!! action smiley Smile
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm

One More Love Post,
Smile Smile

You and Rowan and Grier are Three Angels! action smiley
Can not say much more.
love smiley I LOVE YOU! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Swear will Meet again, HEAVEN in Eyes will Find. Not about colors, it's just about The Light, Love's. IMMORTAL!!
flower flower

PS: God Bless You All, Have Great Day! I DO BELIEVE IN YOU, Brooke Shields!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

I don't want to look selfish and I don't want to look wave
Last thing is IMPOSSIBLE ( Smile hasi Smile ).
But as SOUL'S FEEDING, TRUE!!, I can not Enjoy any other TRULY BEAUTIFUL (TRUE!) thing Today.
Because of All, Good.
Any "aesthetical" Experience of Love Need to Be Filtered by the Image and the Eyes of You.
It's too Intense Moment, Sleeping Beauty ( Smile Laughing Smile ) woke up. Wild, identifying as Free.
Liberating from prejudices about (just for myself) what's Real and what's not.
I was too afraid from Losing All.
Because to Lose my hearted mind would mean to Lose You.
Now Faith for Real is Splendored like Morning Sun. Because You Have Come.
I can not explain all process, and I don't want and it's not necessary.
Don't worry, please, about my Reason and Common Sense.
I Feel More Connected to Reality and to Daily All than ever in Life. More into Real, and More Sensitive about each part of it (and "Answering" Well Normal to it), much more than ever in life before.
Like 17-21, but much wiser and MUCH MORE HEARTFEL.
And, also, IN LOVE!!
It's Like Making it to You right Now, this cheekey smiley TALKING TO YOU, MY EVERYTHING OF MINE.
I think this afternoon will study better than ever in life too.
Focused on Real Life.
To Touch Your Hand again is a Future Fact that's not admiting any possible doubt.
How I Loved the second part (well, simplifying the "shaking hands"), Your Glance Looking.
It's Impossible to forget.
All I Dreamed in life, was in those Two Eyes action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Brooke, WALKING LOVE of Mine,
flower love smiley flower

Smile these are: 1+1 is Still One; and even with 1 One Smile
Sacred Bonds for Today!
Exclamation love smiley Exclamation

I Love You, Sweetness. Your Ones are PART of You, that I Adore as One!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

ps: Come on One, photos for sunglasses and hands up are Prepared Now!!
Smile cheekey smiley hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

Brooke, Lady,
love smiley love smiley

just so Amazed about Seeing and Listening to You again.
It may sound wave (it sounds to me! Smile Laughing Smile ) but it's All so Normal to me; into this Bright New World You've taken me. Magical. Inspire. Love. Freedom. I Love You so!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Brooke,

it's just coming and start wanting to Tell YOU How Much I Love YOU so Much!!
( wave )
Influenced by Music just Listened to for a while (so PERFECT, and I will not Make a Move as it is the last one in Your Place, so I don't Make a Move, SURRENDERING, SWEETEST), but it's not only for this. When I See You (Yes, Coming Here is Vision of You!!), I Just Want to Start Doing these things, and Kisses and HOLD YOU so Tight that I can not imagine a more tender Bounded Hug in Arms.
I Love You and this is Yours!! action smiley
flower flower

All of my life is YOURS.
And today I'll try to start studying some more. Have to start the work for subject and I have to make some effort about.
I Think of You for ALL OF THE TIME.
But this is my Strenght and a Blessing Gift from Heaven.
I'll Dream of You.
I'll Touch You Real ( Embarassed / tongue smiley )
In Real Life I'll Touch Your Hand.
I Have to keep on saying this for a couple of times more, because Need You to Believe in me, MORE THAN AIR I BREATHE. But will not say Everyday. Explanation ( geek ): I mean, it's not like Need for Saying (Shouting, in fact wave party smiley ): I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!!
Oh my, this is like Dreaming by The Touch.
It's like SACRED affraid to me ( Wink Smile )
flower flower

We'll ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER, I Know.
And I Do Feel The Love!! God Bless!
I Love You!!
I Love You for Eternity!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

ps: You're Like Walk of Heaven to me!!

psII: flower Exclamation cheekey smiley GOODNESS THAT BLIND ME!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

How are things?
I expent the day walking and streching. Already for 4 hours, all time put together. More than two hours before going to sleep. It worked.
Fights from past, remembered by remembering Fights from II past, all put together, Enlightened Big Fire in my inside.
And I Do Still Feel Now. I will not lie.
I am Angry.
But not agressive or passive-agressive, You can be so Calm and Feel OK about it.
As I Know You, Brooke my FRIEND, and All FRIENDS, Like the Truth, Here it is.
The PNL, I'll post something about, "procesos neuro-lingüísticos", by Prof. Bandler tell something about it. I read a piece, it was something like the story of a doctor who, trying to make a patient to forget fear or phobic feelings related to elevators, made him to think, alternative and sequentialy but continued, images of elevators followed by others from things he Loved. Bad results. Because he finished associating those bad emotions to the other ones good.
As Much as I Know, and Knew, How our Brain Works, there's no danger about it. But I'm Human. Just Human.
And to demonstrate it, I've come with a t-shirt which letters impressed are "Camel". As long as here we do not have camels, those "coincidences" are Perfectly Impossible today.
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, wait a moment, wait a moment. When, at brushing teeth time, I looked at my mirror I thought that I could be wrong about finding similiraties from the outside world.
Fortunately I have not seen any mirror today.
Smile Laughing Smile
flower flower flower

This is as Good Thing to Say Everybody!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, for more jokes, my problem is that there's only one camel impressed, and price, for what I know, is fixed at more ones. Yeah?
Well, the impressed and the wearer make two. So?
Smile Laughing Smile

Some joking. Feels better. HUMOR, when it's not destructive, is BLESSING.
I mean, irony is key, but it depends on levels to get touched by it and the way they finally are.
SENSITIVITY is KEY for All Fields of Living!
I am too beast and too sensitive too. It's possible the first because of the second (for hurting through years) but I Swear, BRAINY WAYS, I am not so sure about it.
Duality, Exagerated in me. When it's not Balanced. There's the Moment when the past can play its role, but not so much about marked duality of both sides. I Honestly think.
I have to add that I Honestly Do Think and Feel 21 is Very Good Number. About travels and Everything.
It's Good Symbol. So, it can be PEACEFULLY RESPECTED by me.
Well, not only for symbolic meanings.
Smile Smile

At the very least for some time, I'm only going to focuse on FRIENDSHIP and my THINKING Here. Not Forever, but Necessary for Keeping Peace Here.
And here ( Laughing Smile ).

Going to VIDEOS.
THERE'S ONE SO BEAUTIFUL.
Brooke, I Always Love You!! ALWAYS! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello!!

Forum is so low now.
I'm taking as to notice needing for slower me.
Sorry, Brooke. And FRIENDS too.
We'll take more care. Not swimming in november, plastics or not (I was not joking about), and things much more easier and lower, about "intelectual TARGETS ONLY for GOOD".
It does not matter purposes are Good, in me, I Have also to Take Care. About others, of course, but also about me.
It's OK. I'll Do.
The fire wheel that get engaged everytime You appear Brooke, Here my Heart, is starting to be TRULY CONTROLLED BY ME.
Loving You MORE THAN EVER IN LIFE, when I could not connect to Forum I was Thinking: Well, it's OK, if this is the way it must be, I DO ACCEPT.
Love is Matured.
Me not perfect, and passion is possible make me say things like "Oh my Love I Need You or I'll Die", and things like that.
But I Do Control.
In the other side, it does not mean, to use these things as Retorical or Poetical Ressorts (it's Always that way), I Love You less or I am not True.
I am True, I've LOVED FOR LIFETIME OF MY LIVING, but I Do Always Control.
Even when I Notice I Have to Go out of the water, literal, and INNOCENT.
THANK YOU FOR ALL BEAUTY, FROM ADDS (THOSE SO WELL INTENTIONED MESSAGES! THANK YOU! AND VIDEOS: SO BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES THAT I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO LISTEN, GOD BLESS!.
Brooke, it Feels Different, I Admit, to Come Here (as Social, Good, Staying) and The Imagining One Talk, Private, TALK, Shared with You.
I'm Starting to be Conscious that I TRULY CAN TALK TO YOU WITHOUT EVEN TALKING ABOUT HOW I LOVE YOU.
I mean. We could start like: Well, You Know How this one loves YOu, so we can start talking about INTERESTING THINGS You've Done, Sharing Experiences, Talks about Art, Family, how it was to Meet All those Fascinating People All around the World...
It could even POSSIBLE to me NOT MAKING MENTION of YOUR BEAUTY.
TRUE, I SWEAR!
And this, Loving You More than Ever in All my Life!
But I do not get obsessed about. I Just Share, with You, and Everybody.
Demonstrating something.
Not eggs at all. Forgot it. Swear. Demonstrating COMMON SENSE AND REASON.
AND PEACE OF MIND AND HEART.
AND LOVE TOO.
I Adore You, and I Learn from You!!
Emoticons do not work now. It's the same.
GOOD LOVE, BLESSING PEACE. WORKING WELL.
Ah, NEWS: talked to teacher from University, and talked about Plans. He Liked Subject and possible Finish Lines. Wow!
And I do not leave my glance from You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:32 am

Hello!!

how are things?
First of All Wishing BIG STRONG HEALTH EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS!
Flowers, flowers All Around I'm Sending (little paints here do not work but it's the same).
Thank You for Such a Beautiful Group of Videos.
I Have to See.
Today CONCENTRATED. Like that Movie when Stallone turns around his hat for play fights of hands ("pulsos", do not know word right now, this english still to improve, non stop LOL), I am FOCUSED. Art. Martial and more complex than just Ar, to Express Mental State of Mind. lol ART!
THANK YOU FOR VIDEOS, FROM HEART! WISHING VERY BEST!
To tell the Truth, I don't think I have not told anything, at the very least the Most important ones, about my living Here. And it Feels Good.
Feeling the inner GOOD machine of brain/heart and rest of body, ready for WORK.
STUDY GONNA BE FUNNY.
For these days I'm going to be a little selfish (TRUE, NEEDED), because want to make some good level work. Not too long and not too deep arguments, but someway OK. It's More as Dedicated to NICE Teachers, You All Know. They've been (even wife of one of them) so NICE to me.
Going to Work.
Of course GOING TO ENJOY VIDEOS SO MUCH.
GOOD LOVE!
Brooke, I Love You for Eternity, there's no inner discussion about that. I KNEW from the first time. It's Gonna be as Long as Eternity. But More.
I Love You, Lady!!

Salva

ps: This State of Mind is Good. FOCUSED, TRULY AND QUITE WELL, but not fighter mind. CONCENTRATED AND ENJOYING STATE OF CONCENTRATION. NOT COMEDY, IT'S REAL IN MY MIND.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

it's True it was tough yesterday's night, but it's over, that anxiety. I've Learnt.
Also, in Love battles, this has been the KNOCK OUT of History.
Smile Laughing Smile

cheekey smiley Smile You Won by Fulminant KO! FULMINANT! Smile cheekey smiley
Wow, I Admire You even More!
I'll post my academic wor, You'll Like for sure ( Very Happy /oops Embarassed = Wink Smile )
And talk about it because Need to engage brain for it, and also for Normal Situation.
Brain reacted and... KO!
The Fastest and Most Contundent in Life.
So Beautifully Made.
And I Love YOU!!
It's gonna be a pretty working night. All, All, Well Connected in Mind.
Do not worry about my NEEDS, I Do Control.
My Mind and my Heart are Stronger. I'll change brain one more time.
But it's Difficult, because when I Love YOU SO AND WANT YOU SO, how can I go to other things, making things be seen as "just regular" Feelings!
For this Balancing is SO DIFFICULT.
BUT I'LL DO. I'LL DO.
I'D NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING THAT COULD BADLY COMPROMISE YOU.
I DO SWEAR.
AND I NOW YOU DO BELIEVE ME.
My mind is at 4 places, at the very least.
Who said men can only do one thing at a time? Very Happy
Smile Laughing Smile

I Love YOU, with All of my Heart, I Love You Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
Razz / tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 am

Hello!!

Good morning, I arrived in here very soon too (not as much as for an ad but quite enough for me Very Happy Smile ) because got to work pretty hard.
Slept Well, not many hours but quite Well.
And I Do Feel.
Oh my God, for Way of Talking, You are so Bright.
Known, but to See is so Joyful, Real Professional Lady, so Talented.
It's a Joy for to to See (and for sure for All People who See).
Will come later.
All is Love. Answering to All Video FRIENDS. Nothing about doubts of any kind, All I Do Feel for You is Love.
Even when I don't know what I'd exactly do if I met You again, anywhere, or if I could do anything except LOOKING cheekey smiley
Ehem, I meant Good Looking, yes, Good Looking Handsome.
Smile Laughing Smile

I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Loveliness from Heaven,
Smile love smiley Smile

Good vibrations about The Future!
flower love smiley flower

Have been having a good laugh here with all workmates, me again the geek , NATURAL, it's another Natural part of me, and it's so Good to Share.
I Love You, I Love You!! action smiley

ps: Have to Watch Videos (I've read lyrics) from so FRIENDLY AND BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

Hi,

coming from reunion, and thoughtful.
That's just what I'd like, in fact. Laughing Smile Very Happy
Smile Smile

Videos "on the rocks". As there was comunication for the context of You for that video contest, I have to find as conclusion that it's Something.
In the other side, I think I'm also catching Expression way: NARRATIVE, about past or about mixed feelings for me (oh, me, something central on something Smile Wink geek ).
In the other side, I've seen how All things from distant comunication, , the internet, crazy paper letters from me and "verophoning" ( flower Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile flower ) have NOTHING in common with things to find in Real World (I DID NOT COME TO FIND OUT SUCCESS OR MONEY HERE, I DID NOT!).
It's not the same Richard Gere said in San Sebastian, talking about how on these times we All got different moral systems for different contexts: work, family, friends, internet, street... (quite part of Reason I Think, but I'd ad this is not so new though it can be IMPROVED through HUMAN, absolutely), but it's True Different Worlds are a Fact.
So I can not take too seriously any kind of Video.
I Remember One Time Brooke You said, "I'm not going to be -do not remember exact word so I'll say some of mine- worried for anything going on the press or anyway"; and I TOTALLY AGREE BECAUSE IT'S SO WISE.
I am Doing the Same.
I've Finally Been Able, AFTER SO MUCH WORK, SO MUCH FAR FROM LAZINESS OF MIND AND HEART IN ME, MANY TIMES EVEN PAINFUL FOR MY SOUL, to Find that Point for Comunication from my Soul.
That Work, academical, for Finding the Meaning of Abstraction, has been used for this.
To Find again, after "fighties" (NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL TO ME, ONLY WORRIED SOMETIMES BECAUSE OF COMING FROM MANY DIFFERENT ONES; BUT I SWEAR IT'S OK), TO FIND AGAIN this Poetry of Love.
And for Sharing with You!! And, at this time, with Anyone Friendly who may Want.
Those studies, that need so much work from me to complete, even when discursive motor of mine is engaged for Going on cheers , can be so Good, as INDIVIDUAL DOING, AS ANYONE, LIKE YOU PER EXAMPLE, IS DOING FOR HIMSELF AND ALSO FOR SOCIETY.
I Do them for YOU TOO.
And I Know there's Somethig quite similar, on our own way, I Know, from the other side.
IT'S ALL ABOUT COMUNICATION AND THE CREATING OF PATHS FOR IT.
WE'VE BEEN WORKING!
For this, after All We have Achieved, at the very least from my point of view, I do not get worried by "without name" messages. I can only Enjoy Quality, so Good, and be Thankful for this Attention to me.
Also, when I talked, so long ago, about my living with another one person, I think I remember Somebody else was MARRIED, AND STILL IS.
I Never thought I was Doing anything bad for this.
It's different when I think about how I talked. Not at all respectful.
For this I'm so sorry, but not for the other thing. So Normal for Human man.
And I said as soon as I could, if You Remember.
I NEVER LIED ABOUT THIS. I NEVER LIED ABOUT THIS.
I was too hot and unrespectful so many times, but NEVER LIED ABOUT THIS.
But You are the One. Who has Always been The One.
And if this Staying Here can disturb, because of too public thing, your CAREER, I just need some CLEAR INFORMATION to know.
Maybe Representant Here (and I coud be SURE it's that person), or Vero calling or anything.
Just Something Where I could Finally Fix my feet, at last, to Know what do I Have to do.
Stay, and only. Or going Forever. Or staying by the True Hope, PROMISE TO NEVER FORGET, I'll come back.
My Eternal Love You Have.
All other things are COMPLETELY OUT OF MY HUMAN HANDS, and OFFICIAL EARS too.
I could have turn into TRUE wave , NEEDING INTERNEMENT IN SOME MEDICAL PLACE, if I Had Followed All "etereal about Sense of Truth" Messages.
So I've Learnt, and Just Want to be Kind.
JUST WANT TO BE KIND.
I had a not great night because of some nervous. Anxiety from those things I use to talk.
I am not a rock.
Sometimes I have to take a break to breathe for a while.
But if You Want, I'll Stand ETERNALLY by YOU.
ALWAYS.
YOU'VE GOT ME, BROOKE, YOU TRULY GOT ME!
And I only sigh for Being Romantic with You!!
Sorry for too much direct talking. I Truly Hope it was not rude. I had to say.
We Need so MUCH PEACE IN OUR LIFES, AT THIS TIME, SO MUCH PEACE!!
God Bless!
Something Fun.
In the meeting, at the end, 4 ladies and me, one said: "estás en minoría", and I answered, "de todas las minorías posibles que 'enfrentar', ésta es la mejor" Laughing Laughing Laughing
And this does not mean at all anything. Just Joking Fun.
I Love YOU so, I can not go without this True Feeling You're Here with me!!
If I was only in Love with the Thought of YOU, would do I need COMUNICATION LIKE I NEED, THIRSTY as One Million years without drinking water?
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next