Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I have the mood of a genius Mad today geek Laughing
No, really calm, "unexplainably" Laughing Smile
Getting awaken soon geek , cause I've got to Work hard.
Some Many Different and Beautiful Pictures today I have seen. Eyes (and Tom Cruise should make more Films), sleeping faces...
Well, Good Greetings; to Work.
And Kind hugged kissed!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am

... giant vegetables too!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Very Beautiful New Picture. cheekey smiley affraid Smile
Brain much better than yesterday's morning.  It's a physical fact, for some reason I can not determine, true, maybe atmosphere pressure.
Fact is today as well as always, energy around brain.
Very Beautiful Picture.
Yesterday's night it was a little more difficult than usual to get slept, cause brain too energized by the philotasking till late.  Though, I slept quite well for the night.
And I had a nice dream today.  True.
I had been invited to a "competition" around a table (and I can't remember well the subject, maybe drinking, maybe playing cards... scratch ; it was not very brainy, in any case), and I did go there.
There was some known People.  Friendly normal terms, Chris Henchy, some other Ladies and Gentlemen, and... You.
Not much recognizing from anybody, as I could observe, but I was Well.
In the little period for the resting from "competition" ( scratch ), a Lady stayed around the table beside me.  Nobody else there, all gone for a while.  She started touching my legs and so on, under visible places... and I woke up in this morning.
Not very personal, but quite realistic at the very least.
What a Beautiful Picture!
Felt Good, Truly.
I Love You, Lady, and I Like You so Very Much, sexy GORGEOUS!  In quite Healthy "carnivorous" ways!! cheekey smiley Laughing Razz action smiley
flower  cheers  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheers  flower

ps: and I Need Your Posting, Please don't stay for so long time without doing it!  Now I'm going to be a very important and helping universal genius, You've Got a Responsability for my Healthy and Inspired Staying!  action smiley  Laughing  Razz

psII: and, for Goodness, have to say I was  tongue smiley  cheers  bounce on the philoresults.  A brutal difficulty, going that deep on mind.  It's that I was not used, and it was like when you have to move a heavy piece, the true difficult is to "defeat" the inertial position, after, it's always easier.  Happy too for this.  Have also to say Friendly People Pictures are Very Nice.  True Good Wishing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 am

Hi, Good morning!
Razz flower Razz

Some really Nice Pictures out there!
Here we're going again. Last week was a real... uff. The night from saturday to sunday I slept from 2:30 am to 10:30; when I woke up then I thought it's sunday and in 5 minutes I'll get up, but I had not finished thinking this when I fell asleep again, till 12:00... I was tired!
My brain, for these efforts so brutal I'm doing, is ASKING me for Rest, it NEEDS it, and I'll have to rest more. Adding to it, All things around on my daily real life are also Asking me for Attention (some are even Disturbing, conspiracy); and it's Very Much, you can Believe me.
I'm Sleeping More, and pulling heartbeats lower (here too; I've been doing for some good time, and I'll keep on this direction even more clearly; for Good!). I think next subjects by now are not as difficult as the last "Jump", though I think there's much I still have not brought out to my consciousness, related to this last improvement. Though, the Jump is Done, and this is Always Something, to my Experience.
Well, Very Busy and Taking Care. Back to Work.
Greetings and Wishing Well!
And a Gentle kissed Loving hug!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:39 am

Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

How Beautiful in the morning street! cheekey smiley
The're walks that are worth to live.
Congratulations for the Beauty, and Thankfulness too.
After all, here is a Friend for Life action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Who's Loving on a kissed hug now. And Always, Friendly!!
Good Inspirational Pictures!
Now to the work. Yesterday did not think "deep" for a simple moment, and today I'll do the same. It's good, cause it's easy to control on mind.
Book will be Finished, my part (after, needing readers editors and so), on march-april, for sure. No hurries, calm and Focused for most systematic and deepest development possible.
See someday, maybe!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:21 am

Hi Good!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
It's been raining well, not storming (to what I've seen) but good and needed water for the soil.
These are just some lines, to express what I said yesterday:
"Parece que, gracias a esta crítica del maestro Habermas, hemos logrado avanzar un poco más en la explicación, pero aún queda por tratar alguna cuestión fundamental en este epígrafe".
This is it.
His books have been truly key for my learning -and understanding!- on modern philosophy, and there's something more: his theories showed me up what I think are the key points that do need a longer development, more naturalistic and transcendent at once, for a fine epistemology, able to "solve" some secular problems. Absolutely fundamental reading, Habermas. Recommending everybody very much.
And well, back to the task. Starting the "deepie" thinking, but calm, tomorrow definitive closing (by deeper concentration too) new point, conclusions 2.1.3. It's going to be a nice explanatory book, I do think.
Greetings!
And a kissed hugging on the Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

Preparing for going. Nice work!
Wishing Good weekend and Nice time. I'm taking it for some rest of brain, specially. Happy on it.
Good Greetings!
And hugging well on a Love kiss for You!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Another radio program that's so good is "Luces en la oscuridad".  I can't always listen to it for a matter of time, but I have to find out what's podcast chance like.
Talking about Ignacio de Loyola at some moment (I think it was about mysticism yesterday).  One bright professor said this was understood as a variably less or long process for the inner way to spirituality of the individual, but it was for once, the capturing of the essence; though it was important there could always be some periods for the recovering of the spirituality.
One of main keys was the voluntary isolation for getting focused into the inner spirituality, away from the material world.
It's not for always this way; it's for learning what this all means and what can bring for the real living.
Very Interesting.
Maybe some day I'll have time for treating this subject, by now my horizon is epistemology, doctorating thesis and ethics.  Three ones by now.  After it, I'll see.  Fortunetely, I began old, the philoway, but not that much; and I think I'll have time enough, if health respects me.
Well, it was a day.  Not talking so much everyday, but I had these things to say.
The treatise-essay is going well.  I'm finishing before the end of november, the editing.  After the remaining chapters, and after the academic edition, which is going to be "tough" as I was said (I had a tough "fight" with Araceli, who's a philologist, and blood was always so far geek Laughing Smile -what I said it was about her excessive formalist and legalist point of view, not on the Important tasks of the RAE, which is very Helping source!), but this is good for quality and guarantee of it.
See later, then.
Greetings!
Loving hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:54 am

The feeling of participating in a global failure of human, moral terms, was probably the main reason for my depression times.
When I stopped looking only at my belly, and opened my eyes to the world into its deep, searching for a sense, it failed. And I fell after it.
In the personal life, when I finally noticed I had to open my eyes (for an inner need) to social reality, it was too late cause I had been for too long focused in my own world and around the supperficiality of the rest.
I think some doubt about asperger will never be possible to totally erase, but I can assume it quite well; and I think I am having no problems for getting in the social reality, with all that involves it and with all of it that's contradictory to my instincts and my principles. Time on my own is not so dreamy today, but it's some of the best to me again.
I learnt to accept real imperfections from all, and to go a little over the occidental myth of happiness.
Think too much about some things is not good; doing something for it, after reaching some level of true reflection, is good.
Finity is There, my own life is There, Transcending is There, Life is out there.
That's not that bad.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 3:36 am

Hi!
Calm night.
Its a lie, comparing me to "i can make..." leading character.  If its for more meanings, maybe theres something, but condemning me was a big unjustice.
Its OK.  Good Spirits.  Its Key, Feeding Goodness True; and its Much Better when it comes Naturally.  Keep Opened the Lighting Doors.
Feelings! Smile Love!
Wishing so Much Good to Families, from the Heart!
About the essay, job/debt, i can only say im so Excited.  
What i shared today, although some typing mistakes and an improvable style (doing in last editing, for style and clear; and any possible conceptual mistake seen by revisors), i think it says All the Difficulty and New Keys i wanted to say.  Youll See, the entire book is going to be so Good.
Good night and Blessings!
Love action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:21 pm

On the good going.
Actually, I've got all "flowing" on mind, and now it's working (un/consciously) for system on the explanatory papers. I think I've got all, though All is impossible.
Good jobs, and Concentration.
"clowns" are scaring many people for some things.
- hidden emotions under the mask
- naturally joking at the people "victim"
This is usually known.
There's something more. They use to dress in strinking and remarkable clothes, it's a "loudy" color, his indumentary, reaching the flashy bad taste to what are our averaged perceptions on the "right" normal fashion by convention.
Naturally, from first animals in evolution (with brain), the fear or keeping away from other species who had that type of colors was an evolutive advantage, as long as many of them were poisonous, specially insects, but also some frogs (skin)... This is very primitive.
And there's also another fear, social (so, less primitive on time of evolution, theorically): the fear from what's so very different for its looks or any other thing, to the averaged social being of the group, species.
Also, on the social side, look at the male mandrills, and the "make-up" on her face, the more loudy, the more testosterone, agressive and dangerous; it means. And there's something simmilar in human, in tribal culturals, "pictures of war". I think this, the human and the animal, it's probably some using, by evolution mechanisms, of the more primitive one fear I described before.
These two last ones are probably more under our superior consciousness, but they are real. For this, the fear before clowns seem to be so mysterious and so deep inside the heart. And it is, i think.
flower love smiley flower

Low mind me on explanation cause I also used this time for some going away of my mind. BAck to tasks, now more authomatic ones. Good.
Seeing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Well, I think we're finishing here. It's going to be OK.
These years have been full of struggiling, but also of empowering of mind and heart.
The metaphoric sharing of things was Key to Help my Vital Frustration could find a valve for this negative energy.
The fighting for moral and emotional survival was Key to Help my brain could reach levels I had never thought this could reach, though I always thought and, specially, Felt, that I was "special", quite further than brilliant exams for some time, athletic exhibitions and bla, bla. I Felt I Brought Something Different, since I was a kid.
These years have been key, to the Actual me, to Understand What this Was, and to Develope it.
The Loving...
Very Complicated, very Human. I am not commenting this anymore (and this last post will not be a last place for commenting). it was what it was. Always in my Heart!!
The coming book, it will probably get released on the 2017, around the middle of the year I guess. Maybe in "Academica" Editorial, to what I know. Anyway, knowing All the Sources you all together have, as the globality of people watching these, I know if there's interest for this, you'll have no problems for finding the book and the answers in it. I can not stay waiting the day of publishing, it would not be fair.
It's time for a change. For Real.
I've Got a Very Big Task ahead, Feeling Proud for what it's Done, and Energized Enough for Finishing and for Keep Working for More. After all, now we all know circumstances can conditionate our life, but whatever, we're All Able to Be what we Decide to Be. That's Very Beautiful, and Hopeful.
I'll be Wishing a Good Life for Everybody All in the World; and for you too!! Good-bye Smile love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi!
synthetic ideas, a fast description of an edge (not capturing the total edge) of arguments for my project on mind; it's from mails sent to my Director of thesis, directly as I wrote (almost all, not much more):

"I, respecte de les estructures lògiques, només ens podem expressar en termes d'una multiplicitat de càlculs diferencials matemàtics de múltiples reduccions eidètiques i analítiques corresponents a cada element de la idea susceptibles d'aplicació de les lleis lògiques, la qual cosa, arriba a constituir, com una integral en termes ideals de l'explicació de la ment, el conjunt de la nova idea pensada(no ho podem objectivar expressivament d'altra manera, perquè som a la pressó de l'objectivació necessària, que és molt simple respecte del caràcter metafísic de la ment i de la idea respecte de l'objectivitat imposada per la natura de la nostra expressió racional, davant els altres i davant nosaltres mateixos: anem per rails en el camp de la lògica, i gairebé en somnis en el camp de la metalògica) .

No començaré a desenvolupar tot això (si bé dins l'estructura de l'índex: he d'explicar les bases de Damasio, teoria evolutiva, etc, primer) fins al desembre. I després també entraré en les qüestions del transcendental (obert com a estructura post-kantiana però no quasi transcendental en termes apel·lians o habermasians; una nova connexió límits-metafisicitat) i també de la veritat, com a valor i normativitat en relació directa amb el sentit.

I això que he dit de la integració entre lògica i abstracció sempre haurà de ser així, perquè és impossible a la nostra ment "objectivant" comprendre com una estructura tancada com és el conjunt de les lleis lògiques, les quals, per poder aplicar-se, sempre han de referir-se a elements reduïts i unidimensionals, com "a", ja que en cas contrari no hi ha possibilitat tautològica; es suisceptible d'integrar-se en l'estructura oberta del pensament simbòlic conceptual.

I aquest caràcter obert és indispensable per poder crear noves idees, recombinant parts (per anàlisi) o totalitats (més o menys) de les anteriors, dins el conjunt previ conegut, cap a una nova abstracció explicativa on pren protagonisme el Sentit (metafísic respecte de l'objectivació, atès que és la pròpia consciència il·luminada; i no hi ha sentit en un infinit d'homuncles que ens expliques això, com diu Damasio). En cas contrari, seríem màquines. Però les màquines no poden ser nosaltres.
Anem per feina. Difícil però va bé. Estic molt motivat, pel Sentit (coherència dins l'abstracció explicativa, imperfecte i oberta, lògicament; en terminis d'objectivació definitiva del tema: nous descobriments, millors reflexions...; tot i axií, crec que el que dic té tot el sentit, honestament; és gairebé una pulsió, dir-ho).
El silogisme aristotèlic és fonamental, perquè la noció de l'apofansi és consubstancial al Sentit i a la consecució mental de la veritat; però, i en relació amb el segon correu i la reducció eidètica de la tautologia lògica, hem de fixar-nos en què també hi ha un clar reduccionisme en els elements de cada premissa, concretament en els subjectes gramaticals, i en la seva adjectivació, quedant com a espais unidimensionals definidors d'una essència tancada, "tots", o "un", i amb dues úniques categories: una inseparable del subjecte (ser grec, per exemple), i una categoria adjectivada. Aquí, els "tots" i "l'un" individual es troben perfectament individualitzats com a conjunt/unitat tancats en sí mateixos, a través de les categories ontològicament ben definitòries (com si fossen tota l'essència: un reduccionisme que no arriba, clar, al de la lògica formal, però que és la clau del funcionament del silogismes aristotèlics).

En l'apartat de la lògica i de Gódel entraré a fons en aquestes qüestions. Crec que ho puc explicar.

Hi ha molta feina, però ja duc molt avençat".

Good job.
I'm also connecting all I've said to art or origens of language abilities, etc.
Really.
It's Difficult. But not till exhausting me now cause I've worked for these last years on it, as I was learning philosophy from Masters at once.

ps: in fact, it's for propaganda for my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: Nice weekend!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi!

Worked human terms quite "belly-well"! geek Laughing Razz
Nice Pictures. Wishing Good!
Healthy Focusing me.
Resting in the evening. Though, I could sleep for a Good and Calm couple of hours. feeling well.
I'm Explaining All I announced on this later post (last philosaying), you'll see. It's shared optimistic time, not Very Happy In fact, it uses to be. Tension is more for the "unknown" around and for the inertial going to some Unknown place in mind, far from what I was taught, Important to my subjective existentiality. Pain was for the last weeks drinking gas, True. Caring.
Humble, in fact.
Good day! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:19 am

Hi Good Goodness!
flower

Here we're going, Mood Good is Always Key!
Worked very much, and I've got very new conclusions on the developing of some philocritics, that help to grow up my main line. Wow, it's Difficult.
It's sunny day, and freshing is coherent to the season.
Have Good, Peace and Love!
Now back to the task.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:58 am

Hi!
flower

Just talked to University Professor Toni and to School One D. Pere.  Fine going.
D. Manuel is getting Better Smile cheers
And we're probably trying to publish the essay by two volumes ("volúmenes" in spanish is the piece of the book) or books, the first would be for the historic critic (he told me he likes it quite enough, and that it brings and unitary sense; we just have to sit down and talk about puntual questions, "little" and "puntua"l he said, on the philostyle -Important!- and so), and the second would be for the rest.  The good thing is that this way I could publish sooner.  
The first part is going to be more than 250 pages... Enough for a book.  The second, more than 500, more than enough.  It's too long for a simple book, on these days of editorial crises, and in any othere day too, I think.  
Also, I think it's easier, this "shorter", the book capture some more reading.  If it's liked, I'll have larger "audience" for the second part.  I think so (Optimistic, from my own perception and from the Professor One -have to say Very Proud he told me yesterday's night, after Laughing at my mail, yes I use to use some geek cause it's Important thing, one from last mail was this silly "I ara no és per fer de "xulet" jajaja, però això va "vent en popa", com a "brutality" filosòfica", yes quite scratch Laughing Shocked ; that as a punishment for too much "sending" me he was thinking about sending me for some opinion on some mathematic theory which is from the Middle Age; though he thought it's better to let me work till the end, probably on march as much I'm finishing first edition at the end of the next week and right after starting the point 3.3; It's Reason for being quite tongue smiley cheers bounce ).
And another Important is we're very probably having a School Times reunion before Christmas time.  I think we're going to be a larger number of People, this time cheers bounce Smile
On the going.  Today taking things a little "easier", active terms.
Good Wishing.
On the Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi!
flower

Today I've sent to my Director the epigraphs 3.2.1 and 3.2.2. Good job. Remaining only 20 pages to be edited. Finishing on the next week.
I think I'll be expending part of my weekend time thinking about my thesis on Ramon Llull. Some changing will help to rest my mind. And I have to do it! (my pocket -on taxes- keeps telling me! geek Laughing Smile ).
Nice day, sunny. Though rain is Necessary too. Global warming keeps my attention. Scientist results are Always falible, as the reason of any Person, but Statistics on co-variance of factors involved are something to listen and study Well (temperature, according to serious geologic studies, did never grow up so fast in the history of our planet; and the last year was the hottest one, in a registered evolution that starts in the 19th century...).
Well, Everybody doing the best Possible is Something.
Nice Music Videos today and lately, one of these days I'll try to buy headphones adequated for the listening in this actual computer. Nice!
On the going, Good.
And a Good Caring and Love hug for You, Beautiful!! cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz cheers
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi, one more time.
I only came to rectify something.
Diligence at Intellect and Ethics.
Self-Protection.
But Trying to Bring Sense to All.
Values, Humanity.
Coherently, im Working Much.
Books of Mine are for this All.
As what im doing about this place, uncoming.
As things are being developed around me i cant work out here True.
Wishing Well.
Hasta siempre! action smiley
Brooke Loving Always in my Heart Healthy.
Remember.
God Bless!
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi!

I'll talk to my Childhood Professor, D. Manuel, he's Literature Specialist.  I'll tell him if he may take a look to my poems, and bring some ordered structure to the totality of them, if he Really wants (if not, no problem, True).
I have no time for this, True.
I'd Dedicate them to the Figure of the Woman, subjective terms of my feelings obviously.
Next week meeting with Professor Toni, talking about thesis and about next publishing and its needed edition.  Have to say that I'm also Advancing Very Well and Properly on the Finishing of the second part of the essay.  Hope you're buying it (if I can make an e-book, I'll do, but I don't know how much it costs and I'm not much ready for expending more money, for Necessity, this simple).
Going.
This post is another exception (for last night Videos watched by me, I know...).  Me Calm, but I'm Going, cause all the manipulation for "normalizing" me, for adapting me socially, for "knowing" me; all by a "give&take" good/bad for my Razz /Mad  getting resolved, and also this process of mine as a model and also as an experimental result...
I CAN'T Accept it anymore.  I DON'T want to get involved with anything of it NEVER more.
And despite All what I just said means, Moral terms (Very BAD!), I'm Going to Success.
I did see number 9 viewers here.  if it's for Vero contact, maybe, tell her to send me a letter, this simple.
And if you're chosing numbers in this post, it's your choice, not mine.
Greetings Truly Good.
God Bless.
Love Memories Good!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 10:43 am

Peace of Mind is FUNDAMENTAL to any Person, but to a Specially Sensitive (this is not weakness, it's what it is, with All sides involved) and CREATIVE One is... EVERYTHING!
It's such a New thing, if it definetively this gets Done -Please! Feeling so out of place, for being so unused to this sensation, Blessing One.
So Good to my helping creations. I told my Mom yesterday: you may not have grandsons/daughters from me, but to have a son writing these poems and this philosophy at once... That's Something to Be Celebrated and to Be proud and Happy. And She Agreed! Somehow, I Believe this Feeling was Real. Caring for her, More than for me as a possible recognizement from her. Not only cause I'm Enough satisfied at this (at my Father too), but cause I Love Her so Much!
And well, on the going.
D. Manuel can't help me with the poems, he said he could it do for a narrative piece, but poetry is different. I understand it.
Maybe one of my Beloved Sisters, the "little" One, will be Able. Doing Calmy. Now, with More Reasons for it.
God Bless!

ps: easy, easy; not going to be "bombing" posts today Razz cheers ; and worky, worky! Basketball bounce tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 8:05 pm

And also that i have to bring my Talent to the World by another ways too.
All this is the Fair to my consciuousness
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 am

Stephen Hawking!
It was Unintentioned mistake happened as i was writing mails fast to Angela -Simply a Nee Nice friend-, with a lot of things (All philosophical) on mind. True.
Feeling so Well about my doing. Duty and Heart. Dignity and Freedom.
Now taking couple of days at the very least before coming here again.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Calm at All, to what's related to my doing here.
I'll stay Alert and Taking Care in my Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 10:06 am

Hi!
Nice Videos and Pictures!
Wishing Well.
Focused Good.
Book's on Sense.
Maybe before the asteroid beats the earth we've got technology enough for big and autonom spaceships (not jokes on bad wishings, just Friendly comments on what Tremendous Genius Stephen Hawking said yesterday).
Now to working hard.
Values and Self-Knowing Do Save.
love smiley Smile
flower

ps: now to the stomach dr. I'm well since I am taking care with the meal and drinks, cause it's better to get sure. I think the stress for the last years is the reason for it (I have been saying my bad feelings on unfair things happening to me for years, Not helping to any supposed mental or hearted "healing" at all). But, as you see, I've never said before this was for the stress, and I'm not adressing guilt to anybody, "c'est la vie".
Respect is One of Keys to Cure almost Everything!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 3:16 am

Hi!
Came Inspired by last Lady Gaga Beautiful Video on Kindness for Healing Help. Good job! Come on keep going this way All.
From Values of Resting All People Dignity (this includes Freedom, Equal Chances, Fair Treatment...) are the Solution.
Obviously, we need to eat, organize productive forces, guard...
But without the first thing...
Best Wishing, Love!
My texts are not saving the world by themselves, but im bringing my little grain ofsand too.
About this, so Happy, cause i have fixed scheme for a chaptet of conclusions summaried enough but cointaining all main points from second essay. On its own terms, its so Good thing im achieving.
After this, and poems book, official doctorate. After, second epistemology essay. After, one on Morals.
After it... Well, maybe Lady Gaga is casting new dancers someday... Smile
Good night!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 1:39 am

Point: rage Only for things happened for last ten years, specially for last ones since i came back from NY; nothing about the time before (decission at 22 was quite Human).
But well, Essay is reaching incredible level to me (also Like final edition of my poems, but this is more subjective; well, my philosophy may look the same to many, and i think its the most probable, for a lack of understanding), and my Family is not living so, so bad... And im Focused in the Good and Healthy things (running from the evil around, Mistaken punishments and therapies), Everyday.
I think maybe my Freedom starting day may not stand so far away; i did see some very little changes... It took an Unfair world of efforts to me.
Focused Talent me.
Greetings Good, Wishing Well.
And Love Eternal for Brooke, as im Feeling in my Heart.
Good night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: