Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 pm

And also wanted to say i am actually taking coming Movies only as Cinema. Friendly alternative and free created realities. True. Caring Very Much; Brooke.
Thank You for Existing. We're making our lifes the best possible; and it is so Good.
Now watching Viaje al centro de la tierra with Brendan Fraser. Good!
For a while because some more reading is waiting.
We're going to stay Well!!
I Love You. More than the first day; and more than all past ones.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Second one here. Sorry me i know i can be so heavy.
Last one. Tomorrow and next days easier ; though the Love...
Just very big Tender hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi, Beautiful,
Sorry me please for talking so raw terms.
It is been a long time of rudeness.
I still Believe it is possible to stay tre and good at once.
Love's perspective for the living as one; this character, one, it is imposed by our nature on the need for Sense.
I am not angry and i do not hate. True.
Human is Motivation to me.
And i Swear i Love You.
But this way i am chosing is the only i can go on with and by Sense.
And when i meet you again, i know we will get melt in a Loving Embrace.
See later, good night.
I am enjoying my task even on vacation (but calm), and i will share it all. I am actually hopeful about university publishing.
God bless You. In my heart...!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi!
Stay Ok; i see the actual understanding on me. Thanks!
I voluntarily wanted to get involved with everything said to the top.
Blind brave i guess; but more importantly for Caring.
All Ok now.
Yes i was angry for many comments; but the difficult only started after coming. Mistakenly i turned the frustratio for impossible re.touch into rage; using all reasons possible.
It is true: i did go there for two times and i was treated like stranger when i was not.
Ok. Actually i understand it is reasonable. All was too unclear and also too intense from my expressions.
Names... Yes i think thre was some offending intention. Or at the least it is possible.
But names are not offending.
And state of nerves (social and private pressure at once) was high i did see.
And it was not much seriously related to me: all quite childish i could see from the beginning.
But the feeling of impotency for erasing separation wall made my big memory caught all maybe non very pertinent comments from first day to last, to my disturbed sucjectivity, and put them all together. As waiting" for answer.
It is ok. All prepared and non prepared stories and sayings. Situations are Conditioning us all so.
"Vengeance" of mine was also a self asertivity as valuable and good normal one.
Big hug Love!!
I am not very asfixiated todsy. Lol. Really; Feeling Well.
All nee touching Pictutes of You will ne very welcome.
Good night Love; see You in dreams tonight!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Second post today. Editing mistakes. My number "one" finger is too rude (no second on names please) for little cell lettrrs lol but true.
I said New Pictures!
Exclamation not as ordering but as important editing task lol
Big Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:24 am

Hi, hugs!
Few letters for silly fingers but something; i am reading so well.
Lyotard, from his 1979 Classic on postmodernism: its main character is the lack of fundament for any justifificative metanarrative (science as long search for the truth needs it too : philosphy of histoty; he says).
Answer: i am on the run for the unitary discourse Foucault says no longer exists. And convinced i am doing quite well.
Last Author: the sense is just the brilliant surface (under : non conscious structural differences for processes that are the real important fundament and "substances"; always as relationship multiple and constituting).
Answer: if this is true, better no talk because you can say much less than what you saying. Assuming natural and functional metaphysics again you can properly talk and less or more understand; as sense. Humanism can not end, despite Foucault, because the sense is in fact the structure for rational explaining; and it had to go through each individual in communication as receptor. If not, again same reason but from another perspective -argumentative net of and for sense-, better no explaining.
Good Love hug!
Loving Forever!!
And tomorrow Tremendous basket match. Me impatient as candid kid!
And See You onDreams for Real, Brooke; Lady Loving Lovely. Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi!!
Hug Love!!
Beautiful Dreamy Video-Song!
LoveYou!!
And have to add Damasio says pinnacle of reason human is more than those two ones commented as top (naturally integrable in higher conceptual comprensive and more global idea of the working human transcendence; logically too).
To him greatest, i could see, sotry for my unmodesty
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Second post here for mistake pushing keys lol
Saw almost from first moment by style and interests shown on his immediate first chapters (previous book on Descartes). Value is Conscience. Morals and so.
Totally Agreed. Global terms and to my own tasking goals too.
Seeing, Lady Beautiful Heart!!
It is a less cold place, the world; as long as You are there!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi!
NICE Video! Hugs!!
Beautufil!
Taking chance also for wishing All The Best Everybody, specially those who might be considered in some unfortunate relationship with things said. Just coincidences Far from my Wishes. I am soon posting only one picture of me for prove and share.
God Bless!
Very rainy day here, but excepting some time me in bricolage troubles in the house (me very far from genius at it), quite fine time.
Psycologic preparing for work coming back. I will post less than before, but once a day for sur, maybe morning, mid-day or night.
Loving True hug!!
God job on the making!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 am

Hi!
Me stoll used to vacation timing.
That comment on Cathedral... Totally on Good sense, by some mixing double in the double for corresponding the play, totally innocent anyway. True.
I am still so Happy and surprised for the truly Supportive Behaviour of this Tremendous Professor-Friend of mine. Not so usual to me.
Qualitative improvement of mood for good, the mainstream of it, to me. Sometime has to be my time!
Anyway, this just enforcing my wills and true efforts more. To make a good job. More Inspiring points.
About Bergson (few readings more and focused write), his idea about natural time is good, metaphysics, at first read and as a fundament, but his conception of monopolizing "difference" only by thr Spirit is wrong because even only as phenomenon of Kant, differences hsppen in nature, obvious. Fot talking his ways we have to go much deeper into "el ser" (the being). I will explain this all well on essay and for sure something here too.
Good night hug. Spirit making difference too, obvious but free as Author describes it too , can work for some Unity og Solidarity for All Human and animals... The whole Earth!
Love hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:39 am

Well, had to say this.
Those New Pictures of You are so Beautiful. I See You're Happy and Stay Well. That's Great!
Who knows, maybe in an alternative universe we're Married... That's the advantage, magic -among others of course- of the immanent and natural power of metaphysics!!
It's All I can say today, and, after All, it's so Beautiful!
Peace!!
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower

How Inspirational Pictures!
Yesterday's night I Read till 1:30 h. And today less or more OK. Fine!
Now Tasking Well, Seeing later Nice, Loving action smiley tongue smiley
party smiley Like a Star @ heaven party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi, Good Hug!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

On the going.
While walking (ancient Classic Ones, Aristotile and so, Knew so well how Tremendous does it Feel to not only body, but also to mind: when you feel you have some problem looking almost unsolvable, go for a calm walk, you'll see how Good for inspiring brain and heart), came to mind the fact subjects I'm touching are Very Important. And Difficult (even to me geek scratch Laughing Razz ).
So, if instead 4 months I need 6, one by each point (composed by quite many others difficult too) remaining, it's OK. Two months is nothing, and the best quality possible, for All reasons, is fundamental thing to achieve.
Now some more tasky. Easy, today it's my day, so diligent but a little selfloving childish too, just a little.
Big hug Good and Loving, Beautiful, my Gorgeous Heavenly Smile!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:33 am

Hi!
Some calm personal sharing.
Its 12:26 night and behind wsll some good continued noise for a while and now TV loud... After all, institutionally supported spying and these things, any chance for normalizing, or as a possible bridge to somebody is a totally lost railway. This road is closed. And the same about ANYBODY supporting it.
Not much disturbef because music on ears, but this is the end of All hope for any friendship, Whoever is involved with the injustice.
Sharing, i think quite honestly cal and fine.
Big Dreams!
Loving Forever what it was, it is and what could have been!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:45 am

Hi!
And all those posts are quite Beautiful. All last i did see.
But specially Nice Ellen DeGeneres squad. How Touching Intention.
Not for melodrama, but i can say that You will see how in Heaven we will talk.
And by now, so Good Hearted doing is too Touching to me.
And think about it, in a better situation for my romantic interests i am sure i would not have got all thede thinky places, for sure to be improved on time. So much work ahead, but Illusion High is.
Your virtual Doing, and Hers too -You Too Beautiful to me!!-, is so Motivating and Inspirational.
I think i was made for this. Like born for this actual situation, Natural (You may Believe it: together, i would not be working very much lol).
Big Good hug!
And Loving kiss!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:35 am

Hi!
Post from other nothing directly related to You.
Indirect maybe, as usual, for high heartbeats; though today this so Controlled, because i thought what i said. The Fact is a Need Peace for my not easy at all philo task and all experiences of me surroundered by prople for one or other reason ( no searching for guilties) were always conflictive to my perception. And translating this to real life media...
Well, as my Mom said, i will not easily going to become famous as first guy in mars lol
Something on papers and so i could work on. But Need to fix terms for saving certainty my thinking evolution.
Last news, well to me lol on my connection to news, from South Africa: 2'5 million years, beings almost more than protohumans, and a real found of preparation for inhumation of dead ones. Oh my goodness. See it? Tremendoud connection to my thesis on appearing of conceptuality at once with concepts (because i intuitive know and will prove by arguments that two things naturally involved).
Can not understand how i qm not teaching in Harvard or Princeton! It must be something related to my humbleness! Lol
Good night, Good easy Loving Tight hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 am

Second post here.
Look at the time...!
I meant transcendence and concepts! Oh my, need to ho to sleep.
Ah, and last telepatic experiments... Tremendous to explain results.
Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:19 am

Just came for saying I'm wishing so hearty well, and that I'm going to be very focused in my works and the living on; I am in fact, quite Beautifully. Because the lack of sense from life that I perceive I can heal in my soul, brain and heart by my task, by itself and by what it's bringing, for the future, no matter how far away on time.
Yes, this is cheers Smile action smiley
Relaxedly Focused is a good way for expressing it.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi Good time!
Only for a while, cause now read and think for a while but easy.
Good Goodness, and a Loving hug!!
I know its not totally normal task im facing, but i know i can. I have been on big investment for last four years, now its, big part of task, picking fruits up and order. New ideas i know will almost come for logic imperative on systematic, and Trying clear and beautiful too, writing.
Hug Good!!
God Bless, from the Heart True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi, Focused for Task.
Happy for those thoughts, reflections. Not much intellectualized but quite intuitively made from the very recently close experience. Not less important then. I can bring both together. Probably in some other essay place.
Now brain as computer ready.
Seeing later, a Hug action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:22 am

Hi!
Nice Movie tonight. Not watching all TV but today my actual sensitivity for the favorite cinema had a Good moment today.
I also thought well. No need for more thinking on emotion and mind. Its all implicit, or directly shared, in what i said before.
Now some ulterior focusing on pragmatics and semantics (refreshing memory) and next chapters already made. In fact theres some exponential connectivity to all ones, as i go in progress.
Well, Good night, God Bless!
Now some reading easy joy, Bertrand Russell.
Adorable Loving Big Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi!
Language is not perfect as logic everybdy knows.
When instead idiome we use signs, subjective and symbolic in a way thry necessarily have to be far from the "ostensivo" meaning (sorry needed castillian), then its all muchmore ambiguous.
Sorry for atributing meaning for free, on the fact of loving eyes.
I mean, they as beautiful to mr as whwn i talked before, but my understanding of message was failing.
Where i did see a sign for more peaceful and friendly future i did understand love as meaning, instead.
Subjectivism of mind (how obvious), but i think in honestly right.
Good!
Me very Calming Accepting new situation of good, and Welcoming.
Its ok from the heart i say with total honesty (differently to my position before real life conspiration against me, obviously).
God bless, wishing best weekend to all good hearted people. Im having.
You Good!! All going to be ok, i promise.
And im resting mind on my own by stop thinking so much. For the good of all human, though antifundamental rights conspiration in real life (movies no problem to me) persist in isolation.
Ill fight all this nonsense, as in fighting for bringing sense for practic and theoric vital applying of reason for all.
God bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 12:24 pm

And one more thing. Because first Needed thing for the real Communication is the chance for a true understanding.
When I say "latin" I don't know I am not making any bad reference to what's known as "América Latina". Not at all.
"Latin" is the idiome (well, it's ordinary version, "latín vulgar") roman soldiers and people used when they conquered the actual territory of Spain (well, most of it), "Hispania". After, there was the separation for "castillian, catalonian and galician".
The idiome brought to South-America was the castillian, by conquerers (not entering the ethic/moral subject on it now). They all were latin people, as italian, portuguese, french..., in terms of spoken language, which is in fact the key point for this definition.
Then, Latin for defining South-America is not a mistake. It has a Historic Origin that I don't try to fight at all or to put its True Dignity down.
The only fact is that at high-school I did not like latin studying, and I do know so little thing on it.
That's All. Any ulterior meaning is pure imagination.
The same things happens when remembering I said people in Spain has combined gens from Europe and Africa, mainly. This is a Historic fact, at the very least till 1492.
Inmigration from South-America is very recent thing, started well entered the past century. And, after 1492, there was not much people from there taken to Spain, forced I mean, because the problem of survival the boat travel.
Though, the Very Genetically Good Mix of gens (not races, this concept, all modern antropologists know it's overreached by modern genetic studies), because this is Very Healthy thing, the Genetic Mix, and this is Objective thing (endogamy, all levels, is worse; though, obviously, the more little the group, the worse the endogamic group effects); I was saying, the Mix historically happened for centuries There, in South-America (though many people died for the "La conquista", for fights and for contagied illnesses from spanish and european, mainly).
And it's so Very Obviously Beautiful!
God Bless, from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Third post here.
And a Very Important thing: I'm Only going to Help to PODEMOS. I am just going with the Honest Intention of Being one more there. I'm not a politic Leader, I'm only and just a thinker who TRIES and TRIES to be good and make the fair choices for his life and for other's.
I think my talent, my experience and my knowledge can be Very Useful to People Who Really Want to Make a Difference for Better for All.
This friend I talked about, en Toni, told me he's calling me tonight or tomorrow for a real meeting for talk about all this. He said he was so very happy for my call. That's a good start, for a better development, that's for sure.
I think I'm finally finding my Vital and Intellectual Places, at last and after all my suffering; and, Probably, I'm being Honestly Accepted.
And this is Bringing such a Gorgeous, almost Childish, Feeling of Existential Sense, like Complete, to me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi!
Not talking about regular or not moving, not using this place for individual personal, its only 2
weeks.
Nice new people.
Like humble lessons on me. So much.
My coming is contradiction to humble, for this using forum very very low. Mean no change subjecys said yesterday, but all easier down to earth and less times. Like first time me come forgetting all i made and shared. Good for healthy senses and fot humble at once.
Animal became easier.
Best Wishing, Good Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:22 am

Hi Good!
How are things!
For the week not watching just Wishing Good.
Working so hard in the morning and in evening night too.
Read El conocimiento humano from Bertrand Russell.
Im using the marks i left when i left it a little further than the middle onlty. Twenties after law studies tried philo. It was fine but i left it because... Of Existential frustration. Sense Jumps of today were so far.
Now im a -Caring- very fixed train for it.
Book is elemental but contains All of his key points. And i think hugest part of today scientist would agree with most of it.
For this and for big systematicity and wide of reflectiond im thinking about it all, and using in essay as important reference. Wittgenstein Critic too. Its so "epitomic" the book thats tremendous for comparing to all, as Parmenid by instance. And for taking it as taking off point too.
Now going to think and ,after, rest.
Good Loving Hug!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quite Friendly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: