Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 am

Hi good day, Working well.
I did not know to open/engage the new computer today Embarassed Laughing bounce cheers Shocked scratch
It's OK.
Going very Focused and Good.
Wishing Very Best and Greetings.
Sending Hugs, Love Eternal can't be a problem, it's going to be OK!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: it's True I'm Fine, and I've Got to be Fine; coming for Caring for others, just in case, in the middle of this "unknown", intentionedly build up for me. I Wish Well!
See You and also see tomorrow!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 am

Hi, Beautiful morning!
Really Nice Pictures and Videos Playing (Kenzie is Adorable!).
Here on the going well. Ready.
Ah, and I did even know how to engage the computer today. From this to the Nobel Prize there's just an step geek
Well, many Blessed Greetings!
Hugs and Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

How are things. Sunny going on time.
Well OK!
Have to say I see how the testing in the real world does work.
More noticeable one: three young nice ladies beside my car at the daily hour less or more I use to take it... scratch
And right behind my car, a lady with a piece of an... looking very far from friendly to me.
Conclusions: I Admit I did get used, after the time when I was so "am I not handsomest to you, doll?", I did get something else: used to enjoy the adrenaline from the danger of looking at women on company of other guys. Not much directly but looking. I mean, not for anything else: I love danger, not to be killed geek Laughing It's a rest of challenging, in the real world and related to unknown people that I met along the way, not day to day people. It was just a little moment I had from the gymnastic little walk (I was "a tope" today, my reprise -by feeling healthy legs today- was simply... bounce cheers ) and good mood. Anyway, I catch the "lesson".
I have improved so much, the adrenalitic ego-before-couples-on the street, but I take the lesson. If it was to see my reaction before big guys looking not so well to me, you could see me careful not challenging but not scared (I think real terms I could beat this guy, but his bad looking does not justify it; and it's an objective thought that calms my genetic -honestly think because of Mom's pregnancy- tendence to overreach states of alarm). I'm away from interests on this stuff, Very Focused, and Good Mood, so Not necessary to repeat these experiences.
Also, it would be Great and a Sign of Humanism is Real to make noises at night behind the wall did stop. Quid pro quo but without killing anybody and going to Freedom of Peace geek Smile
Life is More than Competition, and though I'm competitive, I'm Learning How to Be Truly Social.
Honestly, I think I've Improved so Much.
The stuff from today was really Good. Book going to be Fantastic I think, as a Kid.
Have Blessing Weekend.
Love Eternal and Hugs!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 am

Hi Everybody.
Came for a Nice while!
Razz flower Razz

Long night, slept very few hours on the last one. Mommy pains for the knee operation. This morning I've left her Much Better (she was Needing morphine and me morpheus geek Razz ).
It was something like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVj6dDPGM2k geek
Laughing Razz Exclamation
Taking the day less or more easy.
I was reading on my texts on metaphore and so. It's the next point.
What a Very Tremendous brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrain I am; so Much that I did not remember to send the Hug.
Good Hug Friendly Gentle One!!
Really Shocked at my nerves development, for Good.
I was thinking and taking a look to all guides I had been doing. Quite "defined", the task remaining. This "stop" (I'm working in fact) will feel good to this brain of mine.
Wishing Much Good and Sending many Greetings!
Today I'll try to watch the Football and to tape the NBA (Looks Tremendous!). Good for disconnection/recovering of neurones of mine.
And well, See and See later!
Loving Very Much Forever Easy Gentle!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good job. Focused morning. Good going.
Two really Gentle young guys, those who installed my new computer, are going, as long as they were becaries, had said good-bye today.
Really Nice People. I just Cheered them Up, about their Chances in REal Working Life. They Listening and Answering. I could Feel how I Was then, less than 20 years old. Felt Good. Wishing Very Best. Inspirational new Generations. There Must Be More like them, I Know, I mean, brave for the future and still innocent. That special Gentleness, for the Good Feeling towards the World and the Future, Felt Good to See, Inspired me.
Well, now going.
See and see later, Blessing and Greetings!
Love Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Yes as normal going, not pulling by too much posting. Just news, I'm going to a dinner with other People from the office where I was for the "forumdiscovering" time. It's been a pretty long time. Nice Fine!
Well, Good day! And Good news around I've seen in the virtual making for real! Hearted!
See and see later!
Peace and Loving! Brooke's Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Some new and really Nice Pictures!
Me on the works. Uff, Good Shocked study What a Face (well, not that much! geek Smile bounce ) cheers .
Now some restie time.
Greetings Good, Blessing!
And a Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

Ah, and I was forgetting this.
Included in the Integrative Perspective of Human, as a Key Part of it.
Responsability and some grade of Real Decission Capacity for determining and directing their destiny and others'.
RESPONSABILITY and CONFIDENCE from Others is EXTRAKEY Source.
It's BLESSING for introducing the key psycologic mechanisms that may Involve People with a Normal Participacion in the Social Living, at all levels.
Responsability, born upon the Confidence we See -on eyes and in facts of others'-, is Key for Self-Confidence and for Engaging (this is happening for some biologic reason, I think) the Moral Mechanisms of Caring and Empathy (make People Part of Something, People!).
So, I am not exactly meaning to situate kids inside of a glass bubble (like that Good Movie, with John Travolta, or that other One with Lee Curreri), but Posibilitating, by pushing key sources, the Growing of All Together in Peace.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi!
Through another navigator. Had problems with the other one. True!
No emos but well it works.
Me Friendly No fighting by words. Just kidding i was. No competitions.
I saw no there re no personal messages, so...
It can also be cause its not liked what im doing.
Im sorry but im resting from philosophy. My human limited brain Need a break and doing free for a while.
Ill not be talking about pennises anymore lol
Sorry. OK. No more joked. You dont want it. I accept it. When coming just idead or, if resty as i guess im staying for a while, just saying Hi!
Greetings, God Bless.
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:53 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Youtube is gamy today (I see it's somebody controlling All of "Brooke Videos of the day", as long as the order is Well STudied, and obviously I know since long time ago; and I do even think I know good part of the people involved).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVdwkB_h1o
Great Movie Beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXeOhadmyI
so FUNNY to me, Please watch it All.
Director's name is Emilio Laguna... geek Laughing bounce Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhA1SicKbE
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are we doing!
Had a couple of "MOVED" days, Family Health, but Everything's back to normal.  A little tough (adding that I'm angry with unsense and SILLY tutorials in real life -this is Not help, as some recognizing, but just treat you as somebody you can't trust in; problems), but Dealt quite Calmy (and VERY MASHO  Very Happy  geek  study  cheers ) with All.
Now easy time.
Sending Good Greetings and a Kind hug, Loving Forever True; have Fine Good time!!  :
See You, so Good       action smiley  cheekey smiley  Razz
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Mistaken True fingers on cell.
Tell Her, Please. OK!
Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Ah and im sending to the big shit the big essay.
From today onlu Focused in Family and me.
Money Work, Efforts me.
And easy philo doctorating. Justbecause (of my nuts self-steem).
I know it was not very important to you, but felt good to say it. No more sacrifices
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 2:34 am

Good Greetings and a Hug im sending out.
It seems many, many People know me, for the years i have been in the internet.
A real freak Trying his best. Some things i did were good. Thats Good.
On thursday starting work again. Keeping these polite and healthy ways then too.
Loving Well for Always!!
God Bless Families and us All!
Wishing to start well my investigations again. Help is Sense.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi!
This video (others lately posted, sorry me, are really bad tasted), I'm answering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI8meHgMlXI

I haven't erectil disfunctyon (only in once time, for effects of medicine; but it was only one time, True) at all.  It's true my head is not Only around this as I used to, but philo deep thinking, maturity, and more realistic and honest involvement with people (men and women) in real life did change it.
Ah, and as my losing of testosterone, almost 48 years old (NORMAL, accepting it).
I'm saying all this not only for my ego, but for People who may Care for me, as long a Sexual Healthy is Key, so Much.  I'm Sexually Healthy (though it's True I do have to keep all thoughts about what I'm saying in the nexts paragraphs away from my mind), and this SEXUAL HEALTHY is NECESSARY, VERY, for a Healthy Normal Life for Anybody.

I Never Lied.  Loving is True.
But there's a COLLOSAL and IMMENSE solid mist (of missunderstanding, fear, untrusting, criticism, lack of empathy, sexist attacks against my egomanhood Normal... and more lately the last drop of water into the glass: Informal Confirming of Formal Accusations of Stalker and who knows whatever other even worse things) involving so many people at once, that I could do only what I did.  
This is NOT a matter of national security or global security.  It's a PERSONAL Subject.  And this is the last time I'm openly talk about it and agree with these people undercover trying to disturb my life (youtube videos by instance), getting involved in things that are not their business (businesses that are Protected by Laws of Human Privacy, Intimacy and Dignity).
Now the Only Way for Love (MY IMAGINATION WORKING geek Laughing Razz ) would She coming to me, Directly Looking to my eyes, and Tell the Truth.
I'm sorry, but I'm Totally Blind (and Untrusting and Self-Aware I HAVE TO ADMIT, for All happened).

And what about this Person Living with me.  There's Love, after 16 years of living together.  She was Good and Brave Enough, even though being Very  Mad  Exclamation , to SUPPORT AND HELP me when I came back from NY.  I Could Never do the same, I mean, cause the same to a Loving and Caring Person (Not so usual on these days), for just a touristic or cultural visit.
When I came in 2006, I Admit there was a Real couple crisis, True.  I was Not lying, even when I was Not thinking about getting Brooke Shields for me (Married), but just Expressing a Love for Years.  True!
But for the last years, this Person Living with me TOUCHED my Heart.  For All She has Done for me, since 2011 (when I came back in TRUE EMOTIONAL DESPERATION, Emotional terms (and in this account I should note what She did for me when I was in Depression and Disconnected from the World, at the beginning of our Relationship).
I Feel a Real Responsability and Duty for Loyalty to this Person, as to the Rest of my Family.  And Love too.
I Could Never Hurt them again.  And much less for misty things that are always between honesty/sin, in some undefinition that's so Hurting, as I Experimented when I came back from NY (though the Pain was Not only for this).
It's a Matter of HUMANITY, COURAGE and DIGNITY!

I Swear for the Most Sacred I'll Always Love Brooke Shields!!  Forever!!  And maybe someday... Who Knows!! It's not a lie, but I'm NOT thinking about anybody's dying. I'm Just saying: Love and Live the Life!! It's Worth thing!
While, while Living, Try to Be Good, to yourself and to others; the MORAL AND ETHIC RESULTS OF THIS ARE TRASCENDING ourselves and Bring Sense, Love and Peace to our Lifes; and may Bring us to Higher Levels of Connection to the Universe, to God... action smiley  Razz
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:07 am

Hi Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Feeling better than ever for the last 3-4 years, the stomach. It was, at once, cause for a problem of stress increased (friday night was the meal, tough "salsas", added to a stomach that though the time passed since last meal, was not feeling so well; added to all these last years). Actually I think it's mainly problems with gassed drinks (though stress I'm controlling too). I did not have any one for last two days, and Feeling really great today.
Really Happy for the 1.2 point too. The 1.3 is going to be tremendous, as long as there're included the essence of key authors and main philoschools, and their critic according to a master line of thinking, the one I'm trying to develope and explain on the essay, step by step, first from the historic point of view. Very Exciting, when I think (from the Proved results in these two first ones points) about previsible Results. Good job, it's going to be.
Well, Best Greetings!
And Good Loving Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Brutal efforts for helping withot money and all work actualized at the payed one.Whats happening?!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi Good hug!
cheers flower cheers

Loving Fine Wishing Well Calm!

Ps: someday, a Nice Friendly talk Possible of two would be so Good , Key and Kind!!
action smiley Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:10 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good day for keep on working.
Inspiration is a Contagious thing.
Greetings Good! action smiley
And a Kind Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Good morning!
Razz flower Razz

On the works!
Much task on these days. It's not silly thing, to dedicate so much time to editing texts. Results everyday I see are too obvious and good, comparedly, for not doing it. Today finishing commentary on Heidegger, quite enough clear and to the fundaments, key. Necessary, as a matter of philosophical, moral and existential sense. Soon finishing the epigraph dedicated to comments on key Authors, or streams of thinking. After, Gadamer and hermenutics, analyitic philosophy and post-modernist philosophy.
Keeping Calm is key.
And I'm Not worried for the lack of understanding, recognizing and respect as an intellectually key force (and corresponding jokes for this). It's Normal. Unfortunetely I know I'll be dead when this probably happen, but its OK, Not new thing. Keep Going ON.
Wishing Well, Greetings action smiley
See on some one of the next days, Calmy Doing Necessary human terms Smile geek Razz
Good Loving Kind and True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:15 am

Hi, Good Going!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Here quite well, Focused on things of task.
Just Wishing Good.
Greetings Fine!
And Good True Loving Hug!!

ps: essay or treatise or book is going to be finished I guess on march/april 2017, for natural and inertial going of the creation on time. That's fine. Director of thesis Toni told me it's really little time, but less or more that's fine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:16 am

Enlightening Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

It's a rainy period, for the last couple of weeks here. It was so Necessary, the rain; dried nature, air, all.
On the Good Focusing, brain feels quite well. Heart on too.
To the Work!
Greetings Good!
And a Hugged Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:34 pm

And Please be OK if we never see again; we had so much!!
And also now i have to stay for some time out of coming here. I cant not assume the risk my haters, some are powerful in the factic world, ruine my life. Its not fear for me, but for All Vital Jobs ahead in my life, and also for my Family.
And, existentially moral terms is True im Wishing Well!
I Cant take the risk; too many books and things to think about; but also my existential staying is a principle, global and key to my feelings and to my working brain (this last for the good focusement Free from prejudices from bad feelings).
Greetings, God Bless! tongue smiley
Loving Forever, Please Remember Always!! Smile love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Honestly, and Respectful terms: Looking Very Beautiful and LOVELY. Helping my selfish -self, a Necessary existential sense- me action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:54 am

All of those philosoph. Brought Key Arguments, even though none closed a totality system on reality (Kant by inst. Differencing weight and extension as synthetic and analituc characters, when this is arbitrary)
Me not closing, but its in essence of my job: open ways (though needing more than 700 psges for it).
My confidence on getting fixed on history comes from a method based upon limits of logics and the vital feeling thats involving the sense on selfconsciousness (tradition calls it intuition, but as the example, sometimes gets too much for granted from it).
I think its a definitive door, waiting for more ones and for longer wsys after them all.
Not sect, university, and from it natural didactics for all who want to know more.
Normal and transparent.
And Please, Loving!! flower love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: