Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quite Friendly!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi!

Somehow, similar terms to the excuses presented to everybody in the restaurant by Alan Bauer (related to Lovely Madison eating ways Laughing Smile Razz cheers ), it's just that I'm tired geek Laughing Smile
For those things I said, not unknown to me in fact, I have been progressively atrapped by the analitic side of the philosophy. First, I did it cause I think it was key, to see the reasons for so "much" separation between "continental" (Hegel, Heidegger...) and "analitic" (Frege, Russell...) versions. After it, cause I thought the analitic gets focused in some points that are totally key: the Logics. And, this, at once with the reason that there's a larger fundament of objectivity in it, as much as a True Wish for it.
I don't mean the other side does totally uncare for the objectivity, but many philosophers in this side are more interested in making philosophy a source for their creativity, a valve for their freedom, a tool for their social reivindications, etc. They usually have a more personal vision of things.
And I am not saying this is bad, personal creativity I've Always deffend and Ill keep doing it, but objectivity can not get out of the scene so easily. It's possible, Necessary, to make both things, objectivity and creativity, Compatible.
And, for finishing this "tostonius" day lol, have to add that many analitic philosophers are very worried for the reality around. By instance, Master Russell: he tried to bring pure logicism to mathematics and to the science, and the science is related to the real world, objective and shared by all. For more, he progressively did get worried and cared for the morals and the politics and global happening in the social/politic/cultural world. He was More Active at this than most of the continental philosophers.
And, Insisting on it, this is not any kind of moral or professional criticism on these last ones. So True. I Really Admire, and Their Creation Really Helped me Very Much to Learn and to my Evolution as a philosopher.
flower love smiley flower

And Good Caring Kind Love hugs!!
action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good morning and Good day!
Wishing this too iced weather in Europe gets lower soon, there're too many People Truly suffering its consequences. Yesterday watching the news I could clearly see it. Hope these People Get Help Soon, Praying and Wishing.
Working for the whole day, today again, everyday. Though, Modulating Efforts; Necessary, if I don't want to recreate what we use to say here "arrencada de cavall i aturada d'ase" Laughing geek Smile
Greetings and Good Wishes!
This Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good day!
How are things! Me quite Fine and Calmy Focused for the tasking! Smile
Related to the last post, I think though the lack of communication does persist (in fact, knowing me, I think I should be thankful for it; Honestly I think I'm asperger - I think there're different degrees on this too-, and Im Actually Accepting it Quite Well, True! Smile ), things from Movies, TV, the Internet and All this Virtuality, Have Changed for Good towards me.
Anyway, I think it was Good to express this side of my personality, cause I was quite wave talking (I had my Reasons!) for pretty long period of time.
Talked about and sent to my thesis Director the last index (what the, I'll share here now). He told me he liked it very much; he said it looks very balanced, the union of the different parts. Good going!
When I write the moral essay (I also told him that I'm actually whising for a much fixed framework, cause after this investigation on Everything - geek Laughing Smile - my brain will be really thankful for it), I'll not forget some sociologic perspective (as psycologic, neuroscientist and evolutive -the actual investigations on epigenetics are Simply Shocked Interesting!). Concepts like this one from Zygmund Bauman (Rest in Peace, a Great man!), "modernidad líquida", Do have to Count somehow. Morals have some universal fundament, but a treatise on it can not forget the situation of its own time.
Good Greetings, Wishing Well True! action smiley Razz
And Loving!!

ps: this is the index I talked about. It's not "Totally" definitive (specially the words in the conclusions -"ordenadores"... it's a basic scheme at this chapter-, but quite close to it. I've Got all "fixed", and as I said, hugest part is written to be edited and/or to be refounded. Quite Happy for this.

"HISTORIA CRÍTICA DEL CONOCIMIENTO (la lógica y la metafísica constitutivas)

INDICE

1.- Sobre las posibilidades de la discusión. El metarrelato histórico.
1.1.- Consideraciones previas
1.2.- Orígenes y presente de la filosofía
1.3.- Filosofía e historia
1.4.- Una ilación histórica plausible

2.- El modelo "omnisciente".
2.1.- En tiempos de Sócrates, y mucho antes
2.2.- René Descartes. Un nuevo principio

3.- El heterogéneo siglo XIX.
3.1.- El empirismo y el racionalismo críticos
3.2.- Hegel
3.3.- El prerromanticismo historicista
3.4.- El pragmatismo
3.5.- La fenomenología de Husserl

4.- El giro lingüístico.
4.1.- Heidegger
4.2.- Gadamer y la hermenéutica
4.3- La filosofía analítica

5.- La cosecha del siglo XX.
5.1- La postmodernidad: Foucault, Derrida y Lyotard. Un antecedente común: Nietzsche
5.2- La razón más allá del sujeto: Habermas y Apel

6.- Conclusiones
6.1.- La lógica y lo metalógico. Construcción del discurso. La matemática (ordenadores y lógicas de orden “n”). Gödel.
6.2.- Naturalismo, ciencia y objetividad (ontoepistémica). Lógica y realidad: el principio causal
6.3.- Simbolismo (metáfora). El sentido. La teoría integrada de la mente (teoría evolutiva y neurociencia).
6.4.- Ontoepistemología de “lo Uno y lo múltiple”. La verdad como certeza representacional, como justificación y como valor

7.- Reflexiones finales".

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 am

Hi!
Greetings Good!
First of All, gotta say this is healthy competition, conceptual and moral (and "nutted" too hahaha), but its Nothing personal.
Compiting, conceptually, against sone Hollywood Movie making has become sometimes a True motivation for "fight", obsessing. No! Hahaha, but now i see the joy for the prize of victory.
I used to stare a little atonished at Sports People, when they Celebrated so big their victory. I was used to compite for my life, and i was used to win, till the point victory was almost an obligation.
Now im this victoRius and Victory is... Hahaha Joke.
Gotta also to say im amazed for coincidences.
This last index... Lol
I wanted to be as Robert De Niro, Great!, and be called as Colau Brondo hahaha
Now, maybe James (Jaume) "Bonda" on numbers lol But as symbolism opening creativity is not incompatible with logics, i could also be James "Macana"...
Fun lol on the going.
Ca na qui?
Kaunas!
Great Sabonis Home. 220.
HaHaHa me on me on SILLY childish humor.
On numbers, and Following wise words against bullies, maybe im actually the abuser in the "hollyfights" lol So i should stop. But then prize is not valuable thing...
Prize is this inner Laughing me, and the Hope i made some other did a little too, maybe.
In fact, 220 is Far from necessary (but Sabas Great). About heights, Great Mr. Motos Genius is More than enough to me.
Good night!
Goodness is a Real thing, as Love is.
Far All from perfection, Empathy Can "Move" and Create.
God Bless!
Ps: My Real Competition, for Great essay, is making me Jump. Work Hard, but Feeling so Motivated and Alive, at All sides! Thank You
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 am

Hi Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

Really Nice Pictures on virtual around!
Betty White Video specially Touching too. Happy Birthday, and for Many More years!
Very Inspirational for the Mood and for the Task!
Good Greetings, God Bless!
And Good Loving Wishes!!
action smiley Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Very Nice Award Coincidences!
It's just funny nice thing.
Here ready for the work too. Starting Heidegger, Gadamer... Each time is getting easier, and more as a geometric progression rather than an aritmetic one, for confluencing of circumstances.
Tomorrow is a holiday here, Saint Bastian ( geek Smile Razz ).
Wishing Good days, with Love, Calm, Energy, Health...
God Bless!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the good ways, on the good job for the global terms but humbly enough.
Have to say that I'm having for sometime one beer, I'm combining it, in very moderate proportion on the meals, with wine (the one hurting was the one with no "alcohol" at all, cause gas it's artifficialy brought out there).
About the neurolinguistic programmic Theory, I also have to say I am Not trying to "devastate" it (Atila, kind of the Hunos, did have a "tila" geek Laughing Smile ); I'm just saying that all knowledge that's affecting human lifes Do Need the Involvement of the Ethic and Democratic Point of View. It's just a Constitutional Point. I Asked Please not to be involved with any kind of this programming (maybe I did, if it was in the room of an Authorized Professional, Private terms, I don't know, I could think about it; but Only these ways -and don't think too far about this, cause I know you lol! Wink Smile ), I Don't want to; but I think it's an Interesting Theory (though it should be complemented with All Possible points of view from neuroscience and philosophy, specially to what's related to mirror neurones, "subconsciente", symbolism...; talking know just about the Methodology for the Discipline, bringing my opinion only).
After all this, I do have to say too that my ego is there, it's true, but I think it's not that much "impossible". It could be defined, objectively but only approximated ways (the perfect objectivity is only the Logic one, as I'm explaining on my treatise), like this:
it reaches the place where I'm able and Enjoying geek Laughing bounce to say that I'm sure that I could have Perfectly Well make dunks on two hands if I just had stretched muscles and, this more specially, tendons and ankles and knees, doing nothing more than I was doing as training (in fact, we did only use to play "monitas"; and for sometimes "all-field" games -though I could be so fasty that it was almost a "fàstic" geek Laughing party smiley then, by instance by just training some runs the day before the game).
This was the top of my ego.
That's OK. What a d...! geek Laughing
Well, some geek lol for finishing" the day.
Good Greetings and Best Wishes!
Loving True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
I think this "John Wick" Movie has to be Nice to Watch.
Here, going to the dr. for pre-operatory texts. I don't think the whole think it's taking too much time from my agenda of routine task. Yesterday, Marcela told me her husband did leave the hospital the same following day after operation, and he could get a shower, walk...
It's going to be well made, the treatise. This is its name, it's not flattering, it's just its name. I'm actually a little tired, psycologic terms, but I'm dealing well with it. Much thinking about the same subject, editing the same... But with just a little care, cause I've got experience on it, I'll finish it with just a little stop after operation. Not for body but for some short reset of mind.
Well, Wishing Truly Good. Greetings!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 11:49 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Working hard and well.
This I'm saying it's in this post, under the title "Quite Friendly". It's True!
I think the actual basketball "differences" may be some delicate (I am Thankful for the Care, True!) way to show me my own desproportioned reactions, in the past, and my own too exaggerated statu quo in the present.
It's Possible. And for this I'm saying this Smile
I was in Love. I was Finding a Proximity to some places that had been my Heaven Dreams of Youth. I was Pulled and Moved to Express myself. I was Never offending or making direct propositions. I was Not stalking (among other things, first, cause I'm Not a stalker; cause I did Never know who was who). I was in Buona Fide from the beginning, or even More (I'd define it more as David on the bike).
In the other side, it's True that my character and personality, made me to look and to be sometimes as an obsessed person. I Admit I was. But what would you have done, in my shoes? It's not that easy.
On this account of things, the lack of kindness and the unrespectful jokes and provocations were real dynamite for my temperamental reactions. It's True, for many times.
I was wrong, but what happens with the ones who did not take the care enough for being sincere and just say the Truth ("you're going a little too far, get calm, etc."), and took the chance for throwing those feelings of a Human being to the...
Those were not the ways.
And the real like stalking, for years? Is it happening in those basketball confrontations? I don't think so.
I could be told I'm not able to ask for my Personal rights, as long as I'm using a nickname. But, Please, let us all be a little Honest. Everybody Know Who I am. That answer would be the same thing as a "fraude de ley" in the field of morals, which is happening when you're using the lines for making up goals that are against the same spirit of the lines.
After all, I Feel and Think I am Doing the Right thing, on this Staying. Till the first attacks to the Deep of my Feelings, I was Always Kind and True (heavy terms, yes, it's true). Now, I Need More than Videos or Words for getting back to Closer Soul Connections. It's Not for vengeances, it's cause I'm a Human Being.
However, I think these ways are not so bad. I think I'm helping. And this treatise I'm Publishing, with my own name, is going to be (in terms of Potential Listening and Understanding by the others; on the top of my human "humbleness", I have to say geek Laughing Razz ) a Key Step in History. If it's not now, I know it could be able to be like that in the future decades and centuries. I Know it's not much classy, to say these words, and I don't like them very much in fact (though I'd Like the Recognizing by others till this point, Obviously Human), but I'm just deffending the Moral rightness of my position now, or what I think it is this.
On the Feelings, it was a BIG and Tough (Painful) Evolution; and on the World of Thinking, I think it was Tremendous.
Believe me, Please, Without Moral Truth and Justice, and Dignity's Respect, this World can not find a Good way out.
My Philosophy is one among other Good bases for this; but as long as it's explaining the Most Essential of those bases, I think it's specially important, qualitative terms.
My opinion, conscious terms, and the closer I think I can be to a real objectivity on myself and my own tasks (that place where you know/think you're not lying to yourself we all know, at the very least for sometimes).
Said with the Best intentions Possible.
God Bless!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 3:53 am

Good saturday night.  Taping NBA.
Feeling WELL.
For this, Want also to say that when that moment arrive, Hopefully after many Good years of life and lines of philotexts, ill Not be waiting gor anybody.  True i Swear.
Ill pass away in Peace.
Bout haters, and about Lovers.
Fulfilled with Good Feelings, i can See that Moment in time!
Wishing the same, as the same distance on time for Global events like last Good-bies!  True.
God Bless!
Love, Heart, Wisdom and Peace in Life for Heaven!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 4:31 am

I Give You my Word im Sure about Truth of words i said.
If its too hated, you only needing to come no more; its Not necessary punishing me at my payed job, or by stalking... These things are a brutal failing, and Unfair thing.
Its nog meaning much efforts, this little piece of humanity im asking for; for a time at the very least.
Though i dont feel connected to the way i think most of human beings are, as before, im Not wishing bad at all, and much less doing it.
True.
As a Life Principle, Wishing Well True. Little grain of sand my job is, and my Family, and those Kids... Arr More than Enough to my Vital and Good Energy.
Blessed!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi!

On the going. Quite Calmy Focused Good. Working hard and well.
I'll be finishing last editing of second chapter before the visicle surgery day, I think, on classic and on cartesian reasons (omniscient model, though in ancient ones, as Socrat, there was more the consideration of the potentiality for achieving "all" the knowledge than the real living fact of it; a little different to Plato, his pupil; and so much from Descartes). Both Very Important in History (a person entered my working room for job reasons).
Today my older Sister in surgery situation too, easy.
Wishing Well now and Always.
Specially for Pablo Ráez and Bill Paxton Families. Rest in Peace.
God Bless!
Greetings!
And, well, here we go. A kissed Kind hugging for Brooke, Loving!! action smiley hasi tongue smiley

ps: coming for sometime, not heavies everydays for some sharing good
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:22 am

Hi Good Goodness!

How are things!
That set of Pictures, Couples and Quotes on March Madness, Beautiful.
Yesterday night finished the part on Descartes. It's already hateful, I know it, but I'm Shocked bounce wave at it, for the good I think it is. Quite more than I had thought. Just sharing motivation.
Now to the task. Have Beautiful Days. Ill be some days without posting now, but Feeling quite Good for the way things have got developed in many sides of my life. Complete happiness is impossible, but I'm quite Basketball today.
Greetings Good!
Love and kissed huggings!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:08 am

Hi!
Had a blessing resting night. Great for recover.
I dreamt i was writing the essay and connecting all so well lol
Having a real little "pupita", i spent evening beside the "estufa"; but goung well. I spent the night with no calming pill for the pain, but ill have two a day, more than for the pain, its for the inflamation of the operated zone.
Ill be able to think and prepare the treatise, for the next week as i take the normañ phisic rest (2 or 3 weeks with no efforts, but normal working in one, as Dr. Said). Im getting conclusions better for my "summaried" conclusions.
Greetings, have a Kind day. Best Wishes!
Loving kissed hug!!
flower action smiley love smiley action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi!
For some time, I may be coming. Not too usual, cause I'm so "exhaustedly" busy for all I'm working on (Have to Admit it is so very brutally good to me, but I'm Not trying to impose it to anybody), and also cause this "disconnection" is MUCH BETTER for a more equitative and objective perspective of things here from me, before all the doing less or more "around" (virtual and real) towards me. This way I can speak much more fair and calm terms.
My Honest Condolences to the London People. I Reject and Regret all violences, physical or psycological.
The same thing to All the People in the World who is or has been suffering any type of violence.
To me, this is the Natural thing to be said.
For fighting violence, the key is to face it from the beginning of the lifes of people and for all of it. Integrative politics are Fundamental. This means the Need for Fair and Universal treatment and chances for All, as an Education in Universal Values of Humanism. It's Nothing new, but there're not magical solutions. And, in many cases, the answer of the same violence is usually just a provisionary and a very partial and/or individual solution, that usually increases the process of deshumanizing of people or associations of people, and that can not count the antecedents that have been pulling to the bad situation.
Goodness and Respect are Key. This Needs a Continuated Formation for Life. Theoric and Practic.

Good Wishing and Greetings.
Loving Good for Always!! action smiley Smile

ps: operation recovering is going good. It was so useful, my state of evident physical vulnerability. It made me stronger, mental terms.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 am

Prays for God Punishment in the next life are Only for those involved with the Attack Against Dignity.  All.
About influencing ones doing nothing... I cant say l Adore them, but i dont think about it very much.  They are representative part of that sentence: evil thriumps when good people do nothing.  This is as old as the Genesis, so...
Came for a last post.  Obviously necessary, after all we all know.
Killed the "endless love" on earth by the evil and indiference, who cant tell Heaven couldnt be the right place!
About Videos of Ladies im watching and that i know are well known (for this im saying this now) have to say that actually Paca Gabaldon is my Childish Dream, my Fantasy.  I Mean, i Love Xisca, but She is... When i Looked at her for the first time when i was a kid on tv, i was all eyes, but as i did not see her in romantic movies (Virginia Mayo, Grace Kelly, Gene Tierney were, so...); it was just a Beautiful Lady to me (power of narratives for suggestion, specially to an aspergerian like me).  Today when i Look at her, tv, Movies, youtube... I Feel involuntary Glory on my eyes and my heart.  Childish, but Honest and Nice. Its innocent, Nothing for tries in Real life. I Adore Xisca, for each day More. True.
This means my part of poet is Alive.  Good news to those who somehow care.
Now, independently of any possible future situation, i can say my last Good-bye, Naturally (Watched Selena Gomez Video cause its Tremendous Song, daughters Never in danger cause of me).
God Bless.
Keep in touch by my coming creations for good and sense (this year im getting published this first essat; Fundamental revolution to epistemology, Tremendous; when finished edition of 5 first chapters, on Semana Santa, ill start preparing and after writing the rest, as im doing another edition, easier cause actual quality is so Fixed).
Want to Help Dignity of People.  Knowledge is Key for a real free inner living and for good and moral behavior from the understanding of oneself and the others.
Goodness Focusement, Joy, Resistance, Faith and Love!  And Health!  All Together!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 am

Hi, Good Goodness day!

Quite Nice, the virtual around!
Yesterday the conference was Tremendous, as usual. By instance, to know that Plato said, among other things, of course, that the discourse has to be an organic structure, where all parts are connected among themselves... It's quite Very Happy bounce
Worked tremendously yesterday. Only remaining another read on my Heidegger critic (added to the final one I'm doing too). I admit I'm a little tired (yesterday's night was... What a Face , but feeling fine). Today working quite hard, but easier. Anyway, my heartbeats are lower at work and I can reach higher rendiments than before when I was higher levels of heartbeats. It's so Good.
I've got news. I'm changing my doctorating subject. I Love Ramon LLull, but I want and need something affecting more directly (LLull Does, but not so directly in terms of practicity) the actual days, and more specific terms, my working place. This way, the doctorate will cound as good number of points for my next public competition for higher working places. And, for more, I'm chosing something that I Like as an actual citizen and, also, that are very connected to my previously done studies. It would be something related to the role public policies can play for the social growing and empowering, in terms of rights: social, economic... For making a better society. I can develope this in a context of politic philosophy.
I'll be regretting that probably I'll need another director, but if it's possible, I'm just adding this to the one I have had till now. I think I'll be able to find some helping person at the university for this.
And well, that was all for today, friends.
Greetings and Good Wishes!
Love Hugging Good!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I'm really hopeful about the results I'm achieving by this treatise, as I see how it's finally taking written form. Wow, to me geek , for real. And, in fact, I'm not so pessimistic about the social recognizing neither, I have to admit too. Good vibration.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Low mode now tongue smiley
Very good philosophic "brutalities", I'm on geek cheers bounce
but now it's coming the time for the blessing rest of mind, from philosohy, work...
This spring I See is really affecting me, "astenia" is normal (sleeping cycles, physical low energy...). But not too much. The fact of "becoming" human is not all for advantages geek Laughing
Good Goodness.
Brooke, as Always, a Loving and Caring hug!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:50 pm

And where is the limit of the critic?, about those things that you think are not politically correct or bad.
The "offensivity", When the critic is not focused in the arguments, but in offending the person, then here's the limit.
It's all difficult to be fixed, but the court is made for it, as much as our communicative reason.
One sign for the social problems is the so extended idea of "the goal justifies any ways". It's a big problem because it's constituted -and it's also proving- by the fact the peson/group of them is Only focused in their own goals, Only. From this to the so usually critizised fundamentalism there's only a little step and, under, a line that's usually so thin and difficult to be seem.
The concept of "interest" founded by Habermas in "Conocimiento e interés" is key to understand the blinding for the own preferences and interests. This Author is explaining it in terms of "teoría crítica" and in terms of "condiciones cuasi transcendentales" of the knowledge; which is Good; but it has to be studied also in terms of the integrative reason, global terms, cause it's key. The interest on a opinion can destroy (for the blinding) any possible Good Objective Effects, made by the Best Intentioned Wills for bridges to the communicative reason, who are made upon universal structures of our transcending mind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 am

About the nightmare, it was one of those when you try to shout and your body don't respond, not a wave real shouting. But I could listen to it, as long as I achieved to get it "exploded" Very Happy Laughing Shocked
Just last comment on it geek
News from the NBA on Russell Westbrook are Simply Extraordinary! This is Exceptional cheers
Not ist time for going back to the task Smile
Good
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Not going away with negativity (this is Key to me!), but for Moral Joy of my Existence, and for the Human's as something that's transcending to Values, to Principles, to...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 pm

And Wishing Good to Human.
And Loving Brooke for Always, quite True!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: daily working is Great to my too "poetic" heart.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 am

Hey, and im Truly Not challenging anybody. It would be so stupid. Even if i could get as Trained as Bruce Lee, this would be a Suicide, cause nobody can always win, and i have a hard work to do in ly life, as i have many things to Enjoy (as anybody else).
Had to say it, cause the streets... Or the work context, or the phylosophical...
Im Respecting the Law.
My Wishes for Justice, on my mind, Depend Only on God's Decission, and its not meaning the armaggedon to me. Just some Justice.
And im Not changing in my real life to whats related to People ive been Appreciating, for more, i can "even" (how majestatic me lol this is the inconvenient for so serious mood) make new friends, to Good People i may find on the way.
That was finally All.
God Bless!
Smile Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:06 am

Smile tongue smiley
Come on! action smiley
flower

Ps: cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Peacefully!!

PsII: chapters for good philosophy, in Fact, No for games (excepting transmission of Hearted Goodness for Better!).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:54 am

Sleepy. Tired. Now not used to so much post. And many "type" cell mistakes by fingers me. True.
Now Last.
Sending to editorial on october, begining. So maybe published on 2018... For sure, one way or another.
Had to say.
Helpy book, and Friendly, in this world.
Bye action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Friendly!   Quite Friendly! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Friendly!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: