Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good calmy goodness!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Today and tomorrow, for the whole time, no thoughts about "ones, twice..." geek Laughing Smile
No, really, no "deep perspective"; brain needs resting, and now focused only on some edition on things well studied.
See later.
Love kissing and hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things.  Had to came for a while, quite Fresh Mind and Heart.
I know there're many rich People, in the total number of ones who may be reading something of what I write.
I am Not going against them (even though the lack of respect in virtual life and in real life, for pretty number of times).  True!
It's just thinking and Feeling about People in Need.
And there's not the same relationship of empathy, the one I'm talking about between two People by an universal principle and the one between the idol and the admirer (when this is not anulating the personality, or going too far in the other side; this is not bad by itself).  It's psycologically Too Obvious.  Two different sides of the human symbolism.
In the market/money relationships there's not by itself an erasing of human empathy.  The problems come when this tipe of fixed objectivity, money or material advantages, is the only value, or the main one, at the very least.  We all know we're all not becoming saints, and natural sources are limited, and we all need to eat, a home, clothes, beauty... But it's about some Consciousness, some Sensitivity and some Care.  that's all.  And Education is Key for this, and not only by reading books, but also by feeling how People in Need (not just material, emotional too) Do Truly Feel (bad, suffering), somehow by Empathy, even when this is not "directly" affecting us by the normal causality of this world, excepting to what's related to this shared Feeling.
This is NOT new at all.  for Centuries and Centuries ago, it's been said before me.
Greetings!
And Loving Good!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Good day. Tired now but Well.
Greetings!
Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm

And please don't worry for my actual period on abstractive concentration for the Sense and for the explanation (it's True that you understand things better when you express them well; two sides of the same thing, two fishes bitting last part of themselves and so on the symbols for retroalimentative cercle).  As Master Kasparov said to Master Guardiola in NY, Focusing on the Important is Important for Rendiment; and I'm applying this principle to myself.  I've got on mind what I think I need for the "convincing" and self-explanatory Sense of my Net of Arguments; and I'm not running after other things.  This is trainable, and "mindfulness" is not so far from it, but I'm not thinking about the difference when it's the "inertiality" for the intellectuality.  I'm not treating this point on the essay... geek Laughing Smile
Good
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:02 am

I'm also connecting all those concepts to the art one. Honestly, I could Only Recommend the coming book of mine. That would mean some blessing money to my Family, but I will tell you something True: I'd Recommend the same if I was not going to earn a simple penny. Though, in the other side, when I think about it calm, the truth is that some kind of "celebrity" as a writer is not illusioning me at all, so true too. To be a recognized social personality (not talking now about my situation, obviously), I think it means more disadvantages than the opposite thing, excepting the money (or things for free), as I said. I'm not needing much more money, in any case. Just a little more, for accumulated things for life, since I was 8 years old, and for some bad decissions and bad luck, and bankary conditions too. Going a little up on my professional category could be enough, probably, for a calmer life for my Family. One more than now; and another one (this is not a designing by only merits, but also for personal confidence, normal) would be more than enough. I'm going to Work Very Hard for this, "birds in hands, not just flying" chances. I'll be able to Prove it, while I'm working for a very probably unselling books in the evenings (you all will be losing Something, but we know how the truly original, till the point it is a real innovation, excepting very evident cases supported by useful experience, it's rarely recognized at all of its true value; and to this we have to add the fact I'm a social marginated, for the years here: me weird genius, it's true, but I was also so unfairly pulled for many times for after see how story of the facts was manipulated -this all is a suspicion that gets supported by many inditiary evidences I've seen in my life). I Can Do it. Yes. But, while, I'll be living too, and Calm. There we're going.
Blessings.
Love
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:03 am

Solution against experiments on me i have: self -shot on head.
If trying to kill me well for my brain before, remember all i can bring alive.
And dont think i wish this, Got Much Work and Family, thats only for when i see last day much near.
If tonight cant sleep for pain, tomorrow no work, exception
See how its True that i Care.
Better, maybe sleeping.
Bye, Blessings, me with Hillary Rodham Clinton, exceptionally also i dare to say. Not saying Trump is bad, just that she is Best for the place.
For Brooke, a Loving hug; see in Heaven for Sure!
action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 10:17 am

Good Goodness,
flower

belly better.
How are things!
Some Nice Pictures, and New little Sheldon TV Show! That's Fine!
I was making schemes yesterday's night. Every "little" wave idea does need a specific developing to get well fixed. It's winding process to mind, but it's Funny (this feeling is the most usual, the "fear" from too deep results, like "El hombre con rayos X en los ojos", Starring Ray Milland Classic; is more unusual, for some moments inffluenced by external causes to investigations, almost always). And I think also Useful.
I am Not telling anybody I'm going to change their mind, heart of "way of life", you know... I am just investigating and trying to make sense.
It's True that when you connect all arguments on the paper things gets clearer: which one needs better developing, which other was less or more partially wrong, which ones are more connected than you thought...
Well, on the going! bounce Smile
Wishing Good and Greetings!
And Loving action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:40 am

Good!
flower

I've got Xisca "isolated" in Sweden, cause of a snow storm. Had to come today. We'll see. Important is to Keep Safe.
And Araceli did get in cell touch cheers Unhumble I told her this philobook is going to be a very good step, to the philosophy and to my vital sense (and to my Family's Joy!). We're celebrating it, she said.
Well, Wishing True a Good Going on!
Loving! action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 10:32 am

Hi!
flower

Good Going and Very Nice Pictures!
On the works, quite comfortably.
I'll probably not be saying the same after 7 hours... geek Laughing Smile
The title was "La objetividad en el lenguaje de la ciencia" (the objectivity in the language of the sciencie; probably! scratch Shocked Laughing ). Remembering in the head, I think it's making good sense, explaining why it's necessary going further than the "epistemologic holism" from Bright Philosopher Quine, to understand the fundaments of the science. From this, I'm using explanation for the general epistemology, it's all connected.
Excepting some childish mistakes in the writting, I am quite happy.
Here we're going.
And Wishing Well, on the Greetings!
Good Loving and hugs!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:27 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Wanted to Express my Best Wishes and All of my Support and Best Feeligns for young Maddie Aldridge and Her Family. My prayers are with You!

Tomorrow I'm taking Mom to the hospital, for definitive knee operation. I think Everything's gonna be OK too!
I've two medical appointments for my own one, and I hope I'll go under surgery on next week.
And I'll be Working hard for Good too.
Best Wishes of Love, Dignity, Peace, Respect, Health!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 4:38 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:04 pm

How Very Lovely New Pictures. The Modelling Ones are BREATHTAKING, at all possible sides.
I Love You.
Calmy terms too, on a good day. Now I'm sending to the Uni the stuff with two first chapters edited. Honestly, the way the 8th was finally done, before last editing, and the way I've done the 2th, specially the part on Descartes (with NO covered meanings, just philosophy; and more honesty: the brain on real wave Exclamation What a Face , but so very extremely happy too for the results, cause I've finally been able, I think, to explain all I think it was possible, or almost, related to the fundamental mereology of "lo Uno y lo múltiple", wich is key terms related to all our cognitive keys -to the fundaments-; for introducing the explanation of it, I've used Epiménides and Bertrand Russell paradoxes, as long as they have some basic sharing: the "to be", the "to be included", the self-reference and the difference, and some other things the same important; good job, unperfect but satisfactory, even Sheldonic terms I should Admit!).
Uncle going to be under more tests, but I think he will get finally "repaired" geek tongue smiley Razz
Well, Very Best Wishing, SO SPECIALLY TO THE FAMILIES! My Goodness Emotional.
And Very Kind Gentle hug of Eternal True Love for You, Brooke. Ah, and those Pictures... I'll have to call out loud my goodness for this, cause it has gone; I don't know why... cheekey smiley action smiley
geek Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi! Smile

This is Exception, cause its Sure im resting virtuality till Finish book at the very list.
Its only for my Pride, though i think it may be helpy to anybody with a conscience that may feel some guilty even though hating.
About hell kitchen.
When came back, Xisca was mad. From LA, but the second from NY... Oh my.
Relationship was in danger. Though, She Arised and Protected me as much as she could.
But she was so VERY POORLY receptive, for the anger, pain and sadness (yes, She is a Human Being too).
I Could See it so Easy. So, to all i said we should add my guilt emituons, and the Most Important: to Feel so Easy her involuntary unwanting (till ponit she had physical rejection, not voluntary).
Without this last point, No "hell kitchen for Sure. Its just im Not searching for a piece of submitted meal, but a Woman Human Being.
My Heart...
Things, even though all, slowly improved; and now quite well.
Have to admit, as i know its known, i had some ulterior inconvinients for using a medicine for the belly (prescribed secundary effect); but, as Always happened to me, i Overreached successfully it, for each time (different medicines never "defeated me" even though simmilar prescriptions).
Its my Very Happy but also my love smiley
Focused Really in Good.
Wishing Very Best, Goodness, Peace, Justice and Wisdom!
God Bless!
action smiley tongue smiley cheers

Ps: Brooke, Come on! And Friends too!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:08 am

Hi!
As long as almost all has been done on ironic meanings, just wanted to express its Friends to Brooke Shields Person.
For things of reality happened to me and for self-consciousness, im Not thinking about changing the world, but just about being the best phylosopher, and also helping by the little thing this is (though many BRIGHT ones... Im Accepting it, i have got a Life beyond my investigations).
But this is Not a failing, and much less her guilty.
Also, have to say i believe actually She is Not pulling for the stalking and spying on me. True.
The Video was Very Beautiful, and i Loved the brains and adult ways, now expressed (not meaning before they didnt exist).
Ill Love You for Always, Brooke.
And i Love the Institution of the Family.
Everything's going to be OK and Better.
Maybe we meeting someday. But if Never, it will be OK, as Friends on mind and heart. Believe in Spirituality.
And... A big Gentle Loving hug to Brooke.
Thank You for wise and Hearted advice; ill be on some non much active virtual life in the future here; its the right and fair thing.
See... action smiley tongue smiley love smiley flower cheers (number five... geek Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley ...)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:08 am

Hi! Smile

Approximately, it's going to take 74 books, well referenced. It's including logics, mathematics, philosophy of the science, philosophy of the Law, sociology, anthropology, evolutive theory, psycology... I'm quite happy for the range it's finally reaching.
The introducing to the text I've got on mind and on paper, and I'll be finishing it on the week. It's not going to be too self-focused, but a little, on the intellectual motivations (Only! geek Laughing Smile -cheekey smiley /wave ) that moved me to investigate and to write.
Brooke Seeing action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:11 pm

I am reducing the "mentalbeats" for the rest of the day.  I have many things to express on the paper.  I'm not sharing everything here for the matter of the normality of me on normal rights as copyrights (human being, just, I am -I know to explain it is not very good sign about me geek wave Smile , but you know for many times the social opinions of the other ones on you are not always reasonable...; just in case but also as a principle of healthy self-developing); as also for a matter of reducing the potentital social/self-perception of too "brainy" Very Happy on the show.
The absolute, as Wittgenstein would say, cant be said, it's obvious.  Even the same word "absolute" and its meaning cant be the "absolute's" one, from our cognitive constitution which is the one really making it; but in the world we share of the objectivity in progress, which is never well defined, it makes sense.  Wittgenstein did not do the last path, to complete the consistence of his argument, by getting a better definition of the structures we have for the theoric and practical definition of the things.
Obviously, the absolute has to be "defined" and to "be" on "ways" that are different to our known types.  All the words between go "" because they are all an opened meaning but at once and paradoxally a  limited one, by and for our genetic and social structures for the understanding of the things, which we are assuming from the beginning cant say the absolute...  
On this context of the fundaments, the self-reference, individual and social, is always present; and the integrative conscienciousness has to understand the concepts that we create are naturally born limited, but also and at once that the consciousness growing is potentially never ending, inside and to some unknown horizon which is at once a limit.
To swim in this sea of uncertain certainties on the fundaments and the limits cant reduce our wills for growing, and they cant neither take us to relativism or fears; but the opposite, though by some not so usual humbleness at once too.  On philosophical terms, at least, I mean.
The absolute is and it is not at once, it's here but it is not, it is here and everywhere, and many more things we cant say... But we cant translate this rare conditions to the human existence, as the existentialists Heidegger, Foucault or Sartre did, among others, by talking about the "going to the nothing, to the nonsense...".  
The fundament is everywhere, and in the horizon and in our deepest being; but we are not fundamental the same way the "absolute" is. Though we are connected to it; we are biological beings, and, obviouslly, spiritual ones too.  
From this, you can say those tremendous conditions are belonging to the Lord, if you Believe, as I do, which is not logic but not irrational neither; or to some other "inefable" instance; but you cant objectivate this fundamental and last instance for everything as you are objectivating the other things of the life, as the reasons, the values, the feelings... which are inside of our natural cognitive range of reach, but symbolically when we try to understand them.  It's only paradoxal from the ontocracy, non from a largest and deepest point of view.   Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good calmy goodness!   Good calmy goodness! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good calmy goodness!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3