Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh my Goodness Heaven!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 am

Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Tribec11

On a more than notorious hearted and mental desperation for Hugging ... cheers wave Exclamation , have to say that I am just HOLDING You so Tight!!
Beautiful, You "reventes" the score and -what's the most important to me Human- my Feelings into the world of hearted bodies!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: and now calmy all along, back to tasking. next time we're meeting I'm kissing hands and hugging, if it does not mind You very much Please!! wave
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Ah, and this last post of the morning is almost only Childish for time Expressing I Admit, on the Eternal 15s Strenght for Illusion, All other things Too Evidently Much Better on the Actual Days, so I can not use the same number.
Beautiful of my Heart!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:40 am

My Goodness Heaven Beautiful of Mine!
Good night Loving so Much!!
Very Cute and Heartfelt Touching All today!
Brooke I Love You! Next Touch so... I Love You

Ps: so close, in core of my heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:15 am

Hi, Good Brooke Adoring!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Had really Calmie night. Rested well. Noticing it in the morning. Brain ready.
Sending Very Good Hug on the Loving, Heavenly!!
See Well and see later even Better action smiley cheekey smiley
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Well, not only Art and Poems. The ideal would have been a sharing mix, Art and Knowledge, Living with her.
Ideals, Ideals, Ideals.
We Need them! Though we do Have to Learn and Enjoy the Reality too; cause too much Ideal too Much Different to Reality can make Life a hell, and Erase Absolutely All little transformed -from their originary constitution- Ideal remaining possible.
This is sometimes happening to too much idealistic and sensitive people!
I'm against the practicity for pure pragmatism, specially when this is just following the selfish interest; but some practic and objectivity is Always Needed. The same that keeps my guard and reserves towards all happening to me, as long as there's a very big hidden side of it to me.
Who knows, maybe someday Respect, Truth and Honesty will not just be a Dream.
Though for this, I Know I'll Have to Change my "public" sharing, forgetting the Person Brooke Shields (to words and to doing in Real Life: I Gave my Word: if a Good Working Place for me someday at Uni, by instance, I AM NOT GOING TO HER PLACE, AS I DID WHEN IN NEW YORK, WELL I WAS GOING TO A PUBLIC EVENT!), and to Earn some Additional Consideration as a Good and Mature Person.
My Fear, Big One, is that I'm actually considered a too rare "product", or a too dangerous creature, to be ever Saved from this situation of keeping me separated for making me share here.
Perspective Plural and Deep Enough, I'd call it by my wave english.
action smiley tongue smiley Razz

And now back to Task.
Love and Goodness!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:25 pm

All, and the Expression... And All!!
sunny action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Taking weekend easy, Needed by my brain and nerves, though the next Meeting's going to be very Delightful as i think about it!!
Blessing, Together, Peaceful!
flower love smiley flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

Ps: admit scheme is under reflection, but slow concentrstion terms; so Glsd i admit when think about visible (,so obvious to me now at this state og develop) results when finished. Happy its going to bring some True light.
Sending A Hug Good Loving Friendly Cute and Nice Heartfelt Touching!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Thank You action smiley Embarassed Exclamation Razz
I should add that to Feel Healthily Free, I Need to Know I'm Able to Going Free from this " wave " streams of mind, to the "normal" living where I also Like Very Much to Be Considered as any other Human Being, by others and by myself have to Admit.
And Very Good Brooke Hugs!!

ps: Now REsty time Good! tongue smiley wave cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are we doing!
How LOVELY Picture, I still have to say again.
Today did go to the dinner I talked about the other day. Quite fine and funny, good time.
Now we're trying for a bigger reunion in autumn.
Heartfelt stuff.
And now some sharing on...
Yes, that was right: me geek Laughing
All these years of inertial experience, the thinking, reflecting, thinking, fighting virtually, longing, loving, living...
Did take me to some "unknown" conclusion. If it's not aspergerian me, it's something near to there. I Know it.
It's the first time in my life I'm "Totally" accepting this, quite Calm and Thankful for the gift of life and for being the way I am, as a result of evolution, genetics, education, culture and self-making.
Asperger, or "what's something near" does Not mean at all lack of sensitivity. It's some different way of perceiving and living reality, Human too. It's like living on a reality where, by some standing by ("suspensión") all gets filtered by the will and the consciousness, though they are human and it's just an illusion, this control. Objective terms, it's CONSTANT searching for sense in everywhere and at all time (yes, exhausting) -at the very least to me. When capability for re-creating sense (in a "defered" reality on time, obviously when reality gives you time -you have no time when it's about jumping over a ground hole, by instance, obviously) fails, in your preconceived existential and cognitive perspective, it's "heartbreaking" and a feeling of losing.
Knowing it, understanding it, Has Been One of the Best things in my life.
What I can control: the preconceived perspective, making it not so hard and self-closed.
These years "on thea ´air" have been Blessing for this!

Today dentist (Dr. was very Shocked I was not suffering and complaining for the tooth; and I had to tell him and to the Nurse - Very Happy Laughing geek - that I am very tough: NOTE: My inflection -and my infection Laughing geek Smile - was as MODERATE as I wanted -very Shocked Laughing - but subtile enough for noticing the joke as a funny thing... well it's all sounding stupid but all involved with these thigns -All-, Honestly can see what i say; and reconstructiong tooth well I guess too), after it taking Mom to hospital (All OK!) and tomorrow my bigger Sister to Dr.
Oh my...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave Razz (A Real Cuteness, I Am -this time not subtile enough for not sounding really stupid, even though being True).
I'm on vacation, and helping.
Truth: I Need and Want to Be Treated Naturally.
And About heights: it happens the same to me. But it's much tougher inside the buildings. The Vatican cupola... That's Scaring to me, looking from the upside of it to the floor.
And, for finishing today, You're a Heaven and a Loveliness Beautiful, saying it Friendly and Gently, SORRY me.
And I Love You True!!
good night!!
See and see later Well!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:08 pm

oh yes, the title fits cause I'm Good Smile
It's very good day for this decission.
Connection may be in the future not virtual by the internet, but it will be in my soul and in my work, which will see the light very soon. There it will be, my mind, heart and sou; for anybody who may want to experience it.
With Good Spirits. This Work of Mine is going to be Tremendous.
Sending Best Greetings.
in the Heart and in the Mind, our Soul Trascends to More (injustice, selfish, evil, silly, dumb, fanatic...).
It's a Good Day.
I'll be Visiting those other places, whosay and zimbio, for some time. Connected to the Nice People in there.
I'll be Thinking of You, in fact I'll Be in Touch with You, when Reading Pascal, Llull, Aristotile..., and when Loving too action smiley Smile
Freedom, Love, Peace, Justice, Solidarity and Compassion to the whole World and the Universe!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Good Goodness Christmas!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:54 am

Hi!
Merry Christmas!
Light of Goodness Go the furthest Possible, Reaching All!

Ps: that Picture... Shocked Smile santa
Saving distances, quite Simmilar to my best mirrors, Wow.
Not talking about feet now geek , just about socks and my... Shocks Shocked Smile
Have Beautiful Time, Love
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Well, Good Wishing True.
Hearted!
Have any "Hollyjob" for me?
Joke cute.
Loving!!
"Battling" Developed myself much higher Admited.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 am

I can't name All of the People that are passing away, on the daily life, though I Do Always and Truly Regret it.
Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds, Miguel Ferrer... Great and Honestly Admired People, Specially the first One. God Bless their Families and them All. Rest in Peace!
Also, taking the chance for Expressing the same Feelings to Bimba Bosé Family. She was so Bright and Full of Energy. She Left this World with only 41 years on her Beautiful shoulders. But I think she had a Good, Loving and Intense Life, and I'm Sure she did go Up with her Heart Full of Love, Hope and Strenght. Rest in Peace!
The same for All I named and those who I did may, Unintentionadly, forget.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi!
Yes, the Bikini is a Brutality of a Goddess!
A True Source of Speechlessism.
An Explossive piece at the sea.
The gentle Certain on Living Beauty.
Moments that give Meaning to eyes.
For an Eternity of Kisses in the sun.

My goodness beautiful...!
And, objective terms, what a Shape!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Take a look at the late post in this subject geek wave Laughing cheekey smiley Razz Embarassed
I'm drunken wave What a Face almost, for the efforts, doing my work and editing the philosophy.  
Honestly, it's like an ecstasy of inner peace and calm, for the big reducing of nerves and questions, just peace looking to the results on the hearted creative mind.  And when this is happening, you need few things more (excepting air, food, sleep, external peace and respect, love... Smile ).
It's so good to my psycologic investigations that I can only understand the big sexuality of Einstein from the frustration he had to face along the second part of his Unequalable Career, for not being able to find out the unified theory of "fields".  I say this from my own experience.  I was the same, time ago, for -not only for this, but this was so IMPORTANT to me- my intellectual Insatisfaction; but today, that, beyond external recognizing, I can see Shocked what I'm already finishing, and though my sexuality can work out well (and "in" Embarassed lol! Laughing Razz ; and though this is not a Tom Selleck Movie, look at the ordering of the words geek Laughing  -"Su coartada" and "La gran ruta hacia China" are classics to me action smiley -, I'm Respecting the Argument of the Movie so Very Much! Razz ), I am feeling much more calm, even before the bikinis (well, only in social contexts; what were you thinking about huh? geek Laughing Smile ).
More seriously, I had never thought I'd be able to build up this New and Integrative Sense of our Cognitive System Involved, Essentialy, with the Physical and Symbolic Reality, and Beyond (the proved unknown, me JUST a philosopher).  And for more, childish ego terms, I could have never thought I'd be editing a Thinker as Gödel, whom the same Einstein described as the Person who was Making Truly Worth thing to walk around the campus of Princeton.
Though, now I am not sure if my "inner" Very Happy was from the superfficial iq I knew I had or cause I had some intuitive sense about these things. In fact, I had to have, cause my intellectual Insatisfaction for REal Proves it, but I am not sure if I was thinking I'd be able to solve such a good part of the problems of our cognitive fundaments... Maybe the Very Happy was the very "unuseful" Mad scratch Laughing success I used to have before the Ladies Shocked Laughing Yes... Human...
It's too much for a guy like that from the Video "Breathless" geek Laughing but True  Embarassed  Shocked .
Taking the morning easy, but working (I came to edit it, but a workmate came and I was not finding the line now  wave  Laughing ).
I Promise All in the coming book.  and I Promise I'm Finishing it on the agenda times I said bounce cheers party smiley
Good Hearted Greetings!
And Good Big Loving hugs!! cheekey smiley

ps: Shocked Embarassed Cool
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 pm

I Love it, this New, as the Radio... Oh, my! cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz wave
Brooke talks cheekey smiley are Salvador tongue smiley ( geek Laughing Razz ) and Much More.
On this Good Superhero Movies Stream (I'm NOT against, i was just sharing my opinion; as I'm NOT against Master Tarantino Ones), to See Brooke Shields Playing some iconic role would be Simply Amazing.
I say it as a Real Fan, but also, as a "fulltime thinker" wave , for the good reception I'm Sure this would have by Movie Viewers All around! It would be Tremendous, and she has Talent More than Enough. Come ON!!!
Have to say that I "hate" the Poster of the Good Movie with Brooke and Richard Thomas. I mean, in one side I somehow and secretly like the imaginary closeness, but in the other side it's a little Mad I know it's just a Movie, but virtual communication is not just a movie... It doesnt bring all the ingredients of the Personal one, but it's not pure fictional, even moderated as indirect -but so Beautiful today- sounds.
I Love You Brooke Shields cheekey smiley action smiley cheers
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

ps: edited easily the 8.8; and by the end of the week the 8.9. The 8.10 for the next one, and after it, 8th chapter final edition; and after a global last edition of all the eassy. Sorry, the treatise, I mean ( Very Happy Laughing geek ).
(Brooke cheers Family; and maybe someday meeting again, who knows!; I'm going to be officially considered as a "superphilosopher" very soon, so... maybe visiting places in the world and she coming... Who knows! SO FRIENDLY Loving)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my Goodness Heaven!!   Oh my Goodness Heaven!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my Goodness Heaven!!
Page 1 of 1