Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calmy saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

As usual i was exaggerating and this time also too much unpolite. I honestly apologise. Danger from me is zero. Only in case of mortaldanger you know i would be able to be. True. I am truly brainy and though a little crazy also good. I will post once a week at the very least. And i love you!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Second post in the same subject. I am right about my future and for enjoy the living and loving people; specially kids. I am sounding rare not for crazy state but for using the cell. I am not angry anymore. From now on i get focused in no more judging. True. I know well also Brooke is good person. And do beautiful. As a dream. Have nice weekend. Loving for life!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:57 am

Beautiful, here is tomorrow actually, relating this to last post.
Then , my heaviness is lower than supposed. Lol
Came for meaningful and Joyful (You Touch!!) sharing.
Damasio is Tremendous, talking normal and True. The key point i think it is necessary for the XXI century concept of globsl consciousness is the symbolical aspect; for core and extended one at once.
The only problem i can see in his Theory is the definition of images narratively involved with both tpes of consc. (Non verbal for first and verbal for second) is only ecplained by neutoscience concepts. But the explanation (he talks as key about the object og the knowing for constitution of the sense of self) requires the old question for the universals.
As i explained them there is the transcendent function and the symbol.
Only by it we can properly define(for themseves and by comparing to animals) our conscience.
Shared for the Love and Inspiration of You. Good night, Beautiful.
Only adding that my philo. Thinking is working so well, till the point of looking easy actually to me.
Now Lionel on the radio.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 am

Beyond childish talky exhibitions ofmine.
I agree with you about benefits and convinience of physical separation.
It is even beyond very important personal situations of each one.
Selfish and realistic: Love would not endure this magical and inspirational (look at our individual evolutions!!) in traditional ways.
Just normal.
I am awaken even though those "athletic" practising because of relax thinking focused, interesting radio and, of course, Beauty!
Dont worry i will not be this lot of posting usually, and much less from start of next month back to new work anf at once on the last road' hard for essay.
But now i know you know Love will be Eternal and beyond yhe Living.
Good night Beautiful; See You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Hi!
Ended the Movie. Nice. Enjoyed as i used to.
These vacations have not only been rest good time but also useful as fixed results on my theories. Qualitative and quant. Improvement. True. Happy. Working good but on careful easier ways; but focused, intense and constant too.
I did Connect more, and better, concepts.
You Always Inspire Well!!
Hug Loving, See later, Beautiful night!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:49 am

Hi!!
So, from the bases of my argument, it can not look so wrong how i felt and, for this, logically, expressed myself. It was a very big torture (and the remaining of neighbours spying my home after walls is criminal subject; read any democratic constitution).
Anyway, i am used, for all experiences of my past life to this psycologic brutality. And not talking about family but from the outside.
Well, after all, most of all know what the world is.
Anyway, i think it is possible this gets better. Here we go, working All of me for Universal Goodnes. I guess you understand i can not specially appreciate this people mentioned, there for conspiracy against me. You know its true.
I dont understand why this to me. But i am not asking anymore.
I am a Free and Good Human Being, and i am proving it.
I know how, though and through all injustice i have and will Help Human. Understand ourselves is also understand others.
God Bless, Good night!
Me noe Resting, Good Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi!
What time is it. Lol
Not much original but cute.
Good Goodness and hugs!
Nice posts Eveywhere, Everywhere, around!
It is True i have very new fixed fundament conclusiolns, and index too. Eleven (lol) points. Already definitive, and much much better.
But i know the writing will not be easy at all. I will enjoy it.
Loving hugs for Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi!
But nothing stalky/romantic mess.
Only talk some time on lounge, friendly but only about me to All friends but nobody personal.
Good!
It feels Well, it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Totally Focused on my own, from now on.
I know the Univ., one way or another, do know about my "pulled travelling"; and though they have never shared this with me, like some kind of polite understanding and support before this, I think they've not manipulated things for too much (well, there's a Nice friend who I am suspicious about, because she's big traveller to the USA).
I mean, to me it's just like I had been left alone before all this unknown conspiracy that I can only feel as a monster predatory of consciences of souls. But, obviously, not of mine.
Any heartfelt true friend, from any place, would come to me, by letter or anything, and told me: yes, there's a whole conspiracy, you're spied by goverments and hackers, you're under..., take care, come to this place... This is Obvious to anybody.
This has never appeared. LOGIC consequence: I have No friends, and I've Never Had; now talking about all people who started knowing me by this place.
But, on the Maturation Processes and on the Love for myself and for my Family, have to say I am not less Motivated for my Task for those things.
I'm just, Emotionally, on my own.
I've been Working well.
Keep on doing it. My goals are up there, and I'll find my Emotional shelter, Exclusively, in other places, all different from any knowing of me by and from this place (too unfair, my situation, and the corresponding acceptation by any other one).
I had found transcending on this place.
Now I'm taking all of it in me to some different ones. The Sense of Living and the Natural Transcendence on it I Do Need, like breathing, to other places.
When you share your private world, you're changing it, just by doing it. It's a psycologic perspective of Heisenberg principle, that's True.
This can be good, but also bad.
Good, mainly, as long as you do it for free and feel good, for whatever reasons, for doing it.
Now the time for not doing anymore has come.
And as long as my intellectual finds are actually too intimistic part of my psyche, have to say I'm doing the same about them.
The part related to my feelings will be briefly treated in the introduction space of my essay. All the rest will be objectivated language on my global Sense upon the Existence, as One thing Making Sense; and non immediately involved (mediately for sure, as all creative processes) with my personal willings or hopes (though I'm doing this for them).
The last drop, for too much time, was the manipulation in real life. Those people..., and the global acceptation of it (nobody doing anything)... This was the dying of hope for this place.
If I cant believe, if I cant see the minimus signs of Human respect and dignity in all this doing, where I've brought so much intense efforts from my personal living time; I can not go on like I used to do.
I'm sorry.
I'll be coming to say hello from time to time. That's for sure. But that's also all.
I Do Have to Start again in my Life. And it's Important, so Much, to my psycology, that I'm not going away for defeated (I Always Stood tall! party smiley Smile ) me, but for Principles of Human Freedom and Dignity (only words for too many ones).
God Bless!
Though I don't think She is ever getting closer to me by letter or anything, I Do Have to Do this; assuming the More than Probable Separation for Life with no possible chance of solution for Friends. This place was all She wanted (only lately) to honestly share about me; and I can not go on any more on it. I don't think she's changing her doing for this, because I think I am not much important thing in her life. Her own daughters, husband, family, friends, profession, city, country... All these things are much more important to her than me.
And I could say the same about all other ones coming to this place.
The personal affectivity may exist, but it's something very partial and reduced.
I understand it. I've got no problems with any one of these things.
See on time, from time to time I'll come for Sending best wishes and a hug by a hello.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 8:53 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good morning. Came before even my little first morning meal.
I've been doing so much work. I've shared so much of my heart and my mind. Feelings, for Good Always, and Knowledge. Valuable, we should be able to Admit.
Now it's coming a Brutal task to me (well, brutal for any other human being, but not for me geek Laughing ), that I can not leave.
I can not leave the essay now, and wait till 2017 for starting it over.
And the limit for doctorate is legal, unbreakable.
So, I have to make both things.
I NEED TONS OF ENERGY AND REST AND PEACE.
My Task ahead is Very Important, we should be able to Admit too.
For all these things, I have to announce I'm leaving by activities in the internet. For some time. It's unavoidable, Totally. I'm Limited being.
I'll be visiting, but only as a viewer, from time to time the same places I used. Not every day, for needs of time.
She knows my mail, and People from her context too. If anything for Friendly Communication, send a mail.
Tell her I Always Love her, Please!!
God Bless You All, Best Thoughts with You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:44 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've just a while ago been sent a Picture of Babygirls flying.
I was tired (I have to read with no hurries, if not tension for doing fast and concentrate at once gets me tired; this is a marathon!), and this was so... Energizing Cute!
I understand why parents want to pull Babies into their chests, like melt into the Heart.
Kids Should Become the True Motor in this World. Then, Everything Could change. They're the key for those psycologic mechanisms I talked about yesterday do get Truly Engaged. Some Heavenly door to a better place for the Living.
Much More than the Romantic Love.
I'll say more, all publicity on it coming from the last century (Movies, specially, and TV spots...), could be a previous step, like a preparing education on time, for Learning to Appreciate the True One Important.
For this, I understand all conscience problems in all parents having Children when they have to face the divorce. The feeling of lost gets multiplied by infinite, it has to be Much Tougher. God Bless.
Almost Everybody (here I come again with my publically admitted doubts about distribution of genetic skills for empathy!; for this what I'm saying too, as a Reinforcement for any weakness on it!) is Getting "egotically" Eclipsed by the Smile, or the NEED, of a Kid.
This is a True Potential Big Success for the Human.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:42 am

Good going and feeling after some work on friday night Movie (i am no telling these jokes to kids or in formal contexts).
Conclusions(radio Eugene Allen Biography).
First: when understand causality as net of facts not only lineal we see fundaments of induction are the same, its origen, as deduction.
Second. Mathem. Symbols are formals: analicity (always true whatever context). Why?
1) non temporality-only one dimension of the being with no problems from metaphysics of change
2) no problems of selfreference because therere axiomes
Two things making key difference before idiome.
Both types upon logic structures, but for these reasons metaphysics in idiome. Reasons who are natural and good as useful: compatible to non formal symbol with all its necessary complexity: context, emotions...
I am afraid im on fire.
Lol i thought this was only on Movie.
Beside lols, look at reasons. Me eyes opened at them, made up in minutes on my own. True. Joy.
Good night Friends!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi Good!
cheers flower cheers

I had a very Interesting conversation with the today's Lady Guardian of the building (I carefully respecting can add she does drive a "porra" geek tongue smiley Smile ).
Not only Nice but also Good brains. Common Sense is not only "property" of masculine sex.

I'm actually beating and beating again by the mind sense the logic concepts. I've Never studied it, and did Never go to a class on it. but Reading will be Enough.
I think the too formal conceptions, from Frege and Russell, influenced by the mathematics and for this getting around with the fixing of logic axiomes; somehow, are missing some fundament: the correspondence between truth and identity or "being". Logic is Always analitic thanks to things I said the other day, and this means Always true. But for its standing up does need the concept of existence, the identity principle of Aristotile that contains all others. The "PM" logic system from Russell forgets it, as Frege does when says a=b (literally, not my invention). Logic, more than an axiomatic system, should be considered as a conjunction of fundamental properties of the known and explainable -by us- universe and of our minds. From this, we could say all that's right about its formality, analiticity, derived axiomes...
Also, can say the problem of induction/deduction I've almost got fixed by just some more learning.
Today I was wave , and I am very tired today at mind, but I think i'll go through it all well.
Logic, as Structure of Totality (the totality I've said, at the very least), can not be forgotten. if you tell me the principle of the recoil argument as problem for this treatment, I'll answer you by the "feeling of knowing" argument. And that's OK.
Such a big amount of task. good!

Very Good Big Loving Hug!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Bih hug i have got it!
I mean, the hug but also the task.
Better than yesterday i have connected. Its not tsutologic but its combination of feeling and logic. And its not logic tautology cause its proving i have to go through logic and for this its metaphy and feeling too, rational ways, as the learning, following Chomsky. Conscience is then its constitution, concepts, it has also to be.
Good job. Really pushed key little pieces: logic axyomes and the feeling, and then all comes well constructed.
Me feels good. And brain a little turning around tired but well.
Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 4:33 am

Hi!!
Loving Pulsions on Distance let me say things opposite to my Principles of Humbleness (lol for todays coherence then).
I exercised on the distance twice tonight , Thinking..
More Calmy and some moderate red face too for lack of coherence.
Now BioRadio on Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra, Wild and Very Tender relationship at once. Not coherent but Romantic (real life better calmer), and Remembering somebodies on appropiated terms of comparisson.
Big Hug Loving!!
Tomorrow Work. Sublimation of Coherence. By Inspiration.
Dream of those eyes, not mine but at the very least Loving at last, i think (no proves of certainty but intuition, tremendous me - lol at my supersenses).
Joyful Cerebrating Fun Childish Romantic
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:56 am

And related to the Movie, "Red sky at morning", and for meaning indirectly from the two plots. When I said idiot for letting me in the situation behind the wall is nothing about these people is coming from South-America, a Beautiful place with Big Cultural Laces (first, the Castillian idiome, Official one in All territory, excepting Brazil), and also Familiar laces. It's about their behaviour before the law.
Illegal spying and stalking is AntiConstitutional and AntiHuman rights no matter where you come from. When people is acting bad, the place or the color of eyes does mean nothing for judging and considering it.
For this, the word idiot. I am Very Valuable Person, and Good. The lies and the spy, as the Pope said, Do Not help. But I can Help very much. Why attack somebody who can Help and, at once, is just searching for doing it, for some average support (this is just meaning the respect of the laws of the official of the sity, "Ayuntamiento", about noises, by instance; and the "Declaración Universal de los Derechos Humanos" about the Right to Intimacy and Dignity -and, also, Protection before bad intentions going under the "fraude de ley", by instance: today, beating strong walls or soil at 6:30 in the morning, and before, for not saying the usual beating till 3:00 a.m in the past, etc.).
When I see those institutions, or their representing people (I know well some, by indirect making I know them meaning this is normal, something I have to accept as normal), saying things that somehow support this situation; how am I expected to be reacting towards?
Some "grey material" in any brain should make understand this can not be very good.
If we ever meet, not so probable I Admit, how do these people and institutions think I'll be feeling about them? scratch Shocked
It's Time for actually Solving this situation, cold and respecting mind I just say.
I don't know who promoted this situation, maybe not the public institutions; but now they know what happens, informal ways, but Knowing; as long as they indirectly do informal for reconigzing it, they should also do something about, whatever.
I am not denouncing because police told me they can only do something when they find, IN THE MOMENT, the doing I'm denouncing. This means for this people that saving their bad doing is as easy as saying: "we have never done anything like this". This is what they have told me, in the past, when I Friendly talked to them about the convivence problems caused ilegally by them. So... I am not going to beat them, though for so many times I've Wished so Much. What's the solution for this? Just telling to people who supports them the truth, and directly asking them for their responsabilities. If you don't want to call these responsabilities as Legal, I admit it; but you can not pretend its possible to evitate the name of "Legitimacy of Rights and Responsabilities". this is something very clear, as, by instance, among many more, Immanuel Kant defines.
And, if I ever meet in person these people, and to all I may ever meet knowing they have been involved with this; I will directly tell it to them, and will ask them for explanations about this; only talked, of course.
After all I said today, I think it's very easy to understand my empathy towards all the people involved with the situation is necessarily put so much lower, compared to normal leves of mine (not little at all, I have to say too).
All unempathic comments from the past in forum, also have to say, were not coming from some inner lack of empathy in me; but just from the frustration of the lack of touch, induced by others too, have to say, this pulsion in me.
Now I'm dealing better with the frustration, so Much Better, you all can see my empathy is very healthy. And my supposed "racism" a very stupid thing to say about me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 12:33 am

Hi,
How are things, many greetings.
Tomorrow come back to my office.
Take little moment for listen to Songs (but this not mean i agree with intimacy of mine failing by inconstitutional -recurso de amparo in any truly democratic nation id win).
Well, i only got time for focused in good things. The worst of me wad very passionately tried to brought out by so many-and lack of sensitivity i still see, no matter all i was told or things happened; its the life and i have no time for my own "antiempathics"; all have to suffer this processes).
Focused in the good and for good.
Working hard (now coming back to it for another hour), for help for sense and respect and goodness.
And im not supressing from essay the historic part. Totally Fundamental for understanding reasons for essaying and consequent ideas of mine for global sense.
Brooke Ver Good True Loving hug!!
Not angry for anything and with anybody, i Swear. Things happened. And thats all. Connection Loving Never dies.
Good Friendly hug for All!
Loving kiss you may add for you!!
Good night.
Now some task, glance into far for while later on music and good needed rest for the night.
Now always posting this way. I guess now i found the secret key for inner balance and for not disturbing expressivity with no missing of some caring touch. It was no easy. Nobody ever helped.
But this is just history. Its a new time, and im making my destiny now (what i allow myself to do and to feel), and hope to be able to help. And still with the hope of being loved.
Seeing, bye
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi!
Calmy. Though had to do things before. Well in fact nothing useful. Ill study now.
New video (now remember it was the other day) Tremendous
seeming, im watching tomorrow.
Though me Calm because origen of nerves today started by imagining adult pictures, because intentioned simmilarity between face and key face of mine, which is yours (literally true, lol).
Big Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi,
Goodness, or sense, attack in mind?
Probably.
In a moment if true calm=my
reason works related to emotional
personal stuff too; anf for Nothing
related to actual, or past, doing or
standing from anybody.
All my strange sense of romanticis
im taking away from here. Inside of
my mind im convinced have to find
different places and people, just summary reasons in last post.
I Swear ill separate, and will keep coming for global care. Only.
And while talking, came to mind to ask if you know if Jennifer Lawrence is actually single.
Lol this just my stupid lol evidencing my coming back to sense and almost capacity for objective evaluating my own doing in thepast.
Love is Real in The Universe.
Ill keep coming sharing as much sense and goodness im being able to do. True.
Happy with my Past. For Real.
Connecting to the Present by the Sense and the Love this Possible to Achieve by All Everybody.
God Bless, sending Very best from the Heart True!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calmy saturday
Page 1 of 1