Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calmy saturday II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Going on. Keeping the contact on (in spanish big contact lol). Less frequency; more privacy and more sense. Yesterday big rain. I also worked well. I do got the constructive critic for sense on latest contemporary philosophy (hermeneutics: non positivistic but against metaphysics). All connected(this not coincidence but i think its a structural point in bases of the thinking). Great! Much work ahead! Today baby birthday nice lovely fun. Good hugs on the loving. See later
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:02 am

Freud and me are with Edipo now. What a trio!!!! LOL
As we say; me n'afluix de prendre per no triar. Lol
True terms just have to say Genius inspired (not following him -in good sense lol- but getting key reasons and learning).
And its true too my right arm is already f... Lol. For so much writing on bed. Stretching. And relaxing. Good night seeing later.
Actual jump for two reasons but not for bipolar. These: rested and relaxed mind and maturing of thr thinking progressively on time; i am not forcing mind any more. I let it flow; but finding me at ant calmy free time.
Love You!!
I did not unlove for later days. I was angry. Different combined reasons. Nothing imaginary. And think its good coming when only good. Perspective changed for different reasons too. My jumps have been important=sense of freedom won.
Thouhg; not angry at all and objective terms still think coming more unfrequent and calm and keep doing on my own, before actual cicunstsnces, is the best for the better.
But Loving for Always the Same; Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 4:10 am

Hi!
Beautiful Picture.
Distant bodies (can you believe?: almost 47; 3/4 mg lorazepam a day; and two in less than an hour; True -at 22 less than 1/2 h; always second for duration easy ad libitum - lol!).
God bless; see on Dreams Happy and on Inspirstional creativity for real.
And someday, another hand gentle touch!!
(I have been some lol for fixing easy kind mature -i know You an Actress, always; so knowing it has never been that bad; as i said before, i just follow; though my Love Always True).
Love Hug on Sense!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

I've got the understanding of what Derrida says, but I've got a too partialized idea on it from my reading, so I had to make many projections on his own thinking and for this also I have not exposed systematically enough his theory. Anyway, I think it can be understood for any one who has a previous understanding on him, or just take a read on him on any other place, more clear. I Admit I'm using my sharing for clearing my own ideas.
Have to say, I'm ready for another step. I've not explained the whole of last one. It's more complicated, and it's about the whole structure of brain. Still difficult to get a summary. When I am, I'll do. Maybe I'll have to wait till developing it huge terms for essay. I'll see. I'll say.
I am sharing but being selfish at once. Sharing when it's the effort useful for my own development. When I don't need it, I am not making additional efforts. Taking care and conservation of energy. It will all be public, anyway.
Well, then, another step more it's about the thinking on the "Ser" (the being) and the logic and mathematic questions related to causalism and identity. Something else than I said, summary, it's around my head.
me very genius, Brooke action smiley Laughing party smiley Smile Razz
Big hug, at this moment of childism and free opened expression I'm already dying for a hug and something else and...!! Just wanted to say to You.
Proving the Feeling. Proving the Health Selfcontrol.
Argh... very big tremendous Loving hug!!
See You later Love, Good night!! (Eternally cheekey smiley wave cheekey smiley Like a Star @ heaven sunny )
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: taking the chance for sending my True Best Wishes for Everybody! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi!
So focused that i dont know what day the of week is. Lol
Beautiful Sexy Lovely (dynamite good in fact) last Pictures my Goodness!
Inspirational and Huge Wills for HUGGING!!
See later!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi!!
Came for Hugging, hungry kind touchin!!
Now tired, worked continued for 5 hours, True, but look at this...
Loving, Beautiful, oh my goodness!!
Going well.
Weekend readind too, recovered energy, vacation was so blessing.
Adorable and Exquisite You are!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi!
Feeling, body used to high but not too high levels of adrenaline, endorfines and so.
I think i could even start training for fight competition. Admit, for big pulling on me for compete, i have motivation enough, even more thanwhen young.
But now its even huger than then my consciousness about the need for keeping my brain Totally safe.
In other case, one year training (by little progressively bigger combats too) and i think i would have real chances in any senior competition.
So, using Motivation for my True Vocation and the place, mind hearted, where i feel i am giving the most valuable i have in me, even though all innate athleticism i have (in any case, if young, NFL me good and like first choice).
God Bless, i think Maturing is Beautiful!
It was time for it! Lol
Anyway, good healthy shape always key.
See later, now rest and read, Good Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:30 am

Last word finidhing previous post.
You very hardly are not going to be much judged in yout life, and you very hardly sre going to be done on it by fair and rmpathic terms.
I think i am not respected by institutions watching me, and for many other people neither.
Its ok, i dont need it. I just can say its mutual.
Good night, a hug, to all people with a true heart.
Everydsy im more convinced of the fact emphaty can be taught, but only till some point, the rest is genetic.
Before, this conclusion truly depredsed me. Now no morr.
Love and Peace.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi how thinks are going!
Worked and did go around too a little.
I wanted to share something.
Quite fixed idea.
Celibrity as a possibility afters philo tasks is something i just dont want.
Nothing as opinion leader or intellectal talking to societies, by TV or radio interviews, papers, etc.
Role model is a task i dont want to Try anymore.
In my little sphere, i think i did not do so badly this role for nine years, though this is subjective.
But obviously i Want to be Good person and philosopher too, and friendly person too, down to earth.
I Need personal Peace. For so many reasons.
Though, Always connected on friendly daily ways by the forum.
I am Illussioned, so much, about my old years. Even though i have to work for life as a"grey" public ordinary employed.
Love Family, Love Life, Love People, Love You.
"Achilles" claustrophoby for my historic forgetting is totally gone. I even think this is empoweing my values of goodness.
God Bless, Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:53 pm

hi!
Smile flower Smile

As we were saying yesterday, i am taking some easier time on my own for completing my task.
And, less or more, on the same way for evolutioning as a thinker.
Nothing personal, excepting towards me geek Laughing ; I have to be peaceful and focused in what I am doing, which can help.
Some rethinking on the case of neighbours it would not be that bad idea; but do what you want, my opinions are actually focused in what we still could be, having factic and spiritual chances for it, on time, even though maybe long time.
Seeing later, I'm getting disconnected, emotional terms, from actuality; and, less or more, from the virtual staying.
I Know in Heaven we'll meet!! action smiley
cheers Seeing later, Good Loving hug cheers
flower Razz love smiley Razz flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 pm

You Here, the Heart!!
(Childish expressing percentage of logic compared to Emotion between True).
About You me dont Want logic but Heavenly hugs. Not primitive but Pure Feeling for You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:58 am

Some read. Some videos. Going back to cinema soon i guess.
And think i did fix somrthing Good about inner time, subjective, not the survival thats Kant space-time and not Einstein neither. I think it works at once as reset from sense searching and as motivation for keeping on it.
Energy!
Bringing lower now, look at the window of the night.
Hug. Ar!
Argh!! Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Solution is very easy: stop those psychos sent behind the wall, cut this doing of studied disturbing, and stop the spying of my intim
living.
Not asking for anything else. True. I guess those deffending simplicity will be able to find this easy enough not only to understand but also to do. Easy and Fair , sir, in terms of human rights. Thats all i need urgently to get changed in my life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 pm

My boss has immediately asked for me, just one time I had got out for my rest of body and mind.
OK, I'm out for more than the regular time, but I am for all day in my room, and not out for a simple time, when many legally go out for lunch and, adding, to smoke for several times out.
Obviously, it does not matter at all what I'm studying and working in the evening and at night. And what I'm posting for free. This is shit, OK conspirers.
I see the Control. Instigated. From the name of the general director of my department to many other things, like some bosses I've had for taking me to the "right" road by discipline.
I see HOW TERRIBLY ALONE I AM, excepting my Family (not here, of course).
Remember you all that my empathy for you all is getting lower and lower, day by day.
I see how organized it is everything against me.
Idiots (my subjectivity for you, when I let my emotions flow out, is hate, in fact: YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY FUTURE, BY STALKING ME AND LET ME REACT HERE, LIKE ANY TORTURED ANIMAL; but, Honestly, nobody of you does deserve it, so I am Very Easy to my Emotional Health). I Repeat, again.
OK, public guys don't care, Brooke dont care, any other from those webs making "lovely" posts and reading me don't care...
NOBODY CARES.
OK.
There I am going on my own way. Que os vaya bonito. If the "force" has been awaken, I would not like to be in your skin.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:48 am

Quite calm, more than for the rest of the day. And sleepy. But too excited.
If i could finally participate active inthe Party, and had to wait for some more time for essay, would i get copied, while?
And will i can come here so usually without causing problems to image of the party?
I dont know. All i know is thqt ive b been pulled from the inside like irresistible force because all the pain and injustice ive felt for last years. Its subjective. And objective, because it was the definitive laboratory to me (for all around: kack of empathy, absolute, power abuses...), about human
nature, about social and moral
reality, and possible chances. Its all written on my skin and my heart.
For this, id Always Regret not making an honest Try.
If Party told me not to come here, id do it: superior moral values.
Though, as long as for these years i have also seen very beautiful things, ill always accept a honest and Friendly private salute.
Good night, God Bless(Podemos is Not against Religion).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calmy saturday II Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday II   calmy saturday II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calmy saturday II
Page 1 of 1