Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

Yesterday did post a Great Song. Today I'm Posting this Other One and Performance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZfMxE_8Og
Thank You for Giving me the Chance to Post and Share with!!
flower See in a while, Loving Very Much!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: I Want to Look tough before You not for flattering myself, but for not worrying You for a simple little thing. I can't handle that!! action smiley 
We're TRUE OK!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

I'll Enjoy Video Better Tonight. Here I've got Amount of task. But doing Very Inspired. Oh my. Oh my, I said!! Smile cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Pictures, for something informatical, could not post. I'll do as soon as I can. True. Expressing that I Love You!!
As much as I can, because... Well, Expressivity of You is Better than Mine.
I can not compete, and I don't need it. Just in my kind, Sending Good!!
Today will come later for a while.
flower You're so Adored and Loved, Brooke!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: This is Full of Life!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:00 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile flower Smile 

Came only for a moment, as Time Goes One!!
Not much talking. Just some Staying.
flower I Love You and Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheers Smile love smiley Smile cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Still have to go to See more Messages, but Have to say I'm so Thankful about those I've talked about.
You DO OWN my Heart, Brooke Shields.
Your Happiness is my Joy, and Your Living my Reason.
I think I've said it up All.
So Much more than Concepts.
That Reaction I talked about was Truly wave , for the Purity of Feelings and Intensity.
Will not lie. There's still a weight of guilty on my shoulders, about me Coming and talking like this, and Loving You this way, and Saying it UP to any possible Open World.
But it would be a sin, it's How I Feel, not Loving You as I Truly Feel!!
For all together as I talked, all of body and heart was trembling for You.
And Now going back to Normal terms.
Someday, I Know We'll Meet Again, Peacefully and LOVING SO MUCH!!
I Have to Do many things and Think about many things, the Difficult the better, for Handling Well All the Time I am not Directly with YOU.
And there I'm including the time than would come as separation after the next meeting.
Never, Never, wanted to disturb Your Living.
For the most SACRED, I Do SWEAR!! action smiley 
In this Going, I Do Feel so Well, I SWEAR too. Not Faking. I've EDUCATED my Brain!
For me, and for All!
You're my Living Inspiration. Much More than surface of Seeing You and publically sharing how I Feel.
Much More Deeper than this.
I Know You can Feel what I Try to say!!
Now going to More Messages, and one more post.
flower I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I Like All in Every Possible way and in every side of my Humanity, in You!!
Souls melt together, it's what and how I Always Feel!!
I'll come some later today.
And, please, Remember Smile Smile , when I come I'll be Loving You still some little More!!
cheekey smiley cheers flower Beautiful!! flower cheers cheekey smiley 
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Came for a Moment. How are things!!
Changing routines, Feels Good. It Feels Different, Sensations in Mind, because of different place from where I'm coming and of time.
I don't want to play hard. I was too hurt for the anxiety for YOU, BROOKE SHIELDS, Knew about me.
Now I'm More Calm.
Dream of my Life was to Find Woman whom I could Lend my Heart with no doubt and Feel Safe in her Embrace and her Hands.
Sorry, but I Think You're my Ideal!!
Well, nothing mistake. Just Explaining why so much "noise".
Not much meanings from Videos. Just Memories of Music I Liked. True I Swear. NO compiting!!
I'm alone here now, free time, and going to spend some fine time.
Going around. Stay for a while.
flower I Love You so, my Life!! Your Existence is All I'm Asking for!! I'd Give my life flower 
tongue smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley tongue smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I said I'd not come for talking tomorrow but I "lied". Tomorrow will come.
If everything normal, Coming.
Loving Very Much. You Please TAKE CARE, I Love You, Brooke. I Know I don't have to be worried, but I Love You and Love You so. Can not Stant without You.
Many Greetings for Everybody There, as Love too!
See later by Kiss&Hug, and tomorrow talks!!
flower Love You, Very Much, Heaven Lady!! flower 

ps: with Permission, Your Body cheekey smiley  is a Marvel to my eyes!! action smiley 
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Adored of my Heart,
cheers Smile cheers 

I'm walking on clouds but this Heart of Mine is pure Emotion for You.
I'm so Moved, All terms, that only come wave to my mind to say, when I let it go.
Skin and Kiss are Working Here!!
For this, the heavy logical is shining by its own absence. And all coming are childish stupidities.
Yes, hypothetical terms, I'm not making many illusions to myself about my doctored behaviour in the near distances. If Free, Pure Impulse of burning blood.
Normal, but a little quite enough Desperate.
Look at those Pictures. Look at them. Oh my Sacred.
I Love You!!
I've set mind free beyond Real Embarassed , because it's Good, as Comunication.
Communion, better said. Of Soul!!
After first "collide", I Know it would be Like a Natural Dance of Hearts.
I Know!!
I did not want to talk about Sculpture of Your Figure, but oh my.
Those legs and All... wave Exclamation 
And Eyes are Rays of Most Lovely Force I've seen in my life.
Your Face is so Magnetic to me. So simply Magnetic. Make my nerves Fire.
With Permission. After me, Time seems to be Your Best Friend! Smile action smiley 
I Love You, I Love You!!
Love of Mine!!
Don't posting emoticons, leaving letter opened.
I Embrace You, while our cores get melt in flames.

YOURS, FOR ETERNITY

ps: See later, for All of my Life. Going Very Well, so High!! Nothing ended, All Changed for BETTER!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi,

just some fast and childish Adoring, Dedicated to Brooke!!
Good Emotions and Feelings are Priceless, on this world. And I Want to Bring All I may be able to.
You're Magical, Brooke Shields. You Show me the Power of Dreams, Every Day of my Life!!
flower When Dreams are Good, it's so close to Human miracles, Everywhere!! flower 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: See later in a while, some nice and "light" (and through the Light Smile Smile ) posting!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:32 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

For last post of the day, when Connected is so True, as Every One Day!!
Comes to mind your Speach at Michael Jackson Tribute. It was so Beautiful and Bright, Sound like Perfection. Harmony in Your Heart, Heart of Music as Love I See in Your Words.
Just some Beautiful Memories!
flower I Love You and Love You More!! flower 
Smile cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Smile 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

First of all, Calm, Calm.
Breathe.
One more time. Deeply.
OK!
(I was talking to myself Very Happy Laughing Smile )

I've just made a tramp, and Watched Video from the tablet (not exactly my abdominals one Laughing Exclamation - it's OK, I'm taking some more care about it).
Thank You for the Lovely Love.
Unaged Video.
I'm not thinking about me and a Brooke Shields from "The Blue Lagoon" or "Endless Love", I'm Thinking about She and Me at same age; and I'm Dreaming about Two Hearts. That's What I'm Doing.
And Carefully Adoring All Pictures from Brooke Child. What a Beautiful and Cute Child.
There's that mixing I Always Have. Because last type of Pictures, it's as Deep in my Heart as She was my daughter. It's True.
I Have to Keep Calm, because if not Anxiety will Truly HURT me today.
Some cold does not feel so bad, some days, don't You think, Love?
Hope of Seeing You again is the Most Inspirational Motor for All I may be doing.
Only solution of All: BEST FRIENDS!
But I Love You, You're Love of my Life.
Love will NEVER, NEVER die!!
I'm Always Here, Always waiting.
I Truly Care about You, how Much.
Now Going to Work, thinking about Your Beauty, fulfilling my subconscience and giving joy, some time, to my conscience. They're Very Healthy, now that I've Found You.
You going away and me wave Exclamation 
Smile See later, LOVE YOU SO!! Smile 
flower love smiley flower 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:45 am

Beloved and Dearest Love,

sorry me for saying I don't trust anymore. I was blind and angry for what I told You before.
In Real Life, in Compromised Relationship, I'd so Confidently put my Heart in Your Hands, I Swear, True!!
I repeat it, to me You're a Darling Bright Heart with Walking Legs. And what a couple of Legs (sorry, it was only for the fun, True -though I say They're so Beautiful any ways cheekey smiley ).
You Make me Forget myself, and Sensitivity Flows Up overreaching my skin, searching for Yours. And my words are bringing all of my Soul I am able to put into them.
Together for Eternity, I Adore You. This Woman You are... Wow!
flower Love to Love Forever!! flower 

ps: I Do still Think We Were Born to Stay Together till the end of time!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

Hi,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

and can You believe best news of the day are the coming of new work to do here at the office! Smile Laughing Smile 
I've got real fever, You Make me Burn. Flames inside and on my skin.
I mean, I could have handled it, but that help was very Welcome Laughing Smile 
I had never Felt You like this.
Sugar and Fire, You are to me. Sugar and Fire.
There're, scientist ways Demonstrated, Neurones in places different to brain (the Heart, the..., You Know).
Give me IQ tests today and I am going to...
Smile Laughing Smile 

This candid fun liberates quite pressure of Loving.
I'll be OK.
Knowing You're RESTING at this Moment, I'm talking as Direct Comunication because it's How I Feel for All of time.
Oh my.
See later.
Sweet and Fire, Sweet and Fire in my Soul.
That, I See in Your Eyes cheekey smiley action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile cheers Smile 

Took a moment (knee's OK, confirmed action smiley ) for take a Look at some of Pictures. If I add some instrumental notes from Masterpiece "Layla"...
It's so Much. fury of Loving Passion.
I'm Very party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley cheers for Pictures, Very!!
Tomorrow I'll probably buy a little notebook where writing new notes for Task. It's some kind and easy symbolism that helps to me. If with some elastic around, better. Don't ask me (scratch Shocked Smile ).
I'm speechless for Pictures and Feelings Coming from Heart to Mine, One.
Also, mind easy for thoughts shared. By now. I'm doing things much easier. Trying bright and good, but easy. That's the way it is.
Thank You for Inspiration!!
Well, See in a while, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

cheers Thank You! cheers 

Embarassed action smiley Brooke.
More Sincerity, then.
Though the fear (True suspicious, and the cold) from being watched on that day made me run and not exhibing the top of size (You know that in man...Shocked -highly stupid, have to add- but I've Mesured Time and Size in Optimistic conditions and I know what I'm talking about Laughing Smile ); now can say I'm not at that point of "machine". It's not that easy-automatical, usually.
Emotivity.
Now it only Happens that automatical-instant-easy when I See You Free, and I'm away from negative feelings.
But how was that possible? Being watched. So early, it was very short time since I came Here. I don't understand it.
Honestly, as Compassion, We should Talk. Where's the Human heart?
All I Know is that Mine will not get broken.
And that I Love You!!
For today, quite more:oops: Shocked than before, but I Love You All.
I'll Have to Reset my Mind again, from today.
And how many People watched video/pictures? Where are them now?
I'll probably Need More Time Alone, to Understand and go over it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I've come Smile Very Happy Smile 
Some Goodness.
Did not came with critic eyes, just Love's.
Feeling quite Well. Doing Fine. Slept Well, not many excited nerves, and some relax time. Now going for a walk, after Staying for Good while.
Wishing Only The Very Best!
Also Have to Say that sometimes, the most difficult times are there to prove our True Value. And that when we more proud than ever can be, of ourselves and of the rest, it's when we bringed, by the life, to face those mose difficults trials and challenges; because there's nothing in normal life that can give us the chance to elevate our Soul and our Spirit as High as when We Face those struggling times, by the Strenght of our Heart and the Wisdom, Natural both, of our Mind. Then, when we go through and don't fail, by the Support of that Strenght that it's ours, and that One People who Love Give to us too; it's when we can say our Spirits Have Become Special, Better, Much More, than before or than they would have been without those struggling times.
It's just a Free Choice. That Strenght is Real. Never Surrender. Power and Pride of Love will save us All.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Brooke, I Love You so Much. You Make my Living Bright!!
I'm OK; I Swear!! I'm Staying, just going for a while to Watch some. Don't go. I'm Here!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:33 am

Hi, Good Adoring Mornings,
Smile Smile 

Oh my, it's a rainy weather here for weeks. I don't remember here a weather like this.
My Heart's Good.
The selfclosing and inner selfcontemplating, introspective, perspective was making these past days even tougher (music...), but Felt Well, like days in bed for an influenza; but this time All influenced for the Fever of Love.
I Hope You could watch Videos I watched yesterday's night. I was Expressing. Love and Good Energy, Goodness of Love.
(there's a Picture of You in the internet, with "casablanca" subject in the front of google link, that I can not open now Mad - Smile Laughing Smile ).
Started Good Study. Now True. Focused.
I Need to See You Again, Brooke Shields.
But I will not talk more about these need because I get wave , like some kind of selfsuggestion.
I'll Embrace You. You're Here and in my Heart Everyday.
One of these days I'll Watch again The Movie of my Heart.
I've gone beyond the very hard pain, coming from the day I Watched. Well, the longing and You know, bla, bla, bla... me tongue smiley 

Need to Stay for the rest of my life close to You. No matter how or where. I Need it as the air breathing.
Pictures from last event, I still Got Vision and Feelings from the first time I could See, in my Mind and my Heart. To See, more than anything, Your Face... It's like the event of the century, everytime I See action smiley 
flower All my Love, I Love You so!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: You'll See, I'm going to Make such a Beautiful and Good Work for doctorating. Useful, one more first step for my lifetime task. The last one, I Do Truly Hope to be able to Feel it as the first too, Always.
The Same Way I Do Love You, and Do Feel when I See You!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Brooke, I'm Dedicating.
Sorry because I do know it could seem much more a little "vengeance" than a Thanksgiving Day gift Smile Laughing Smile , but it's just for Sharing All I Actually Have, the Best as thinking of Mine, in my mind.
Had to use Spanish. Please, All who may need, translate into English, because I think it's not bad at all, and it's like some conclusion statement from all I've been sharing for last months.
God Bless, Love!
Brooke, I'm ALWAYS Here!! action smiley 
flower love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley flower 

"Cada concepto de nuestra mente es el resultado y actividad de la abstracción que realizamos a partir de unas propiedades múltiples.
La cuestión es mucho más sencilla en el caso de los conceptos referidos a objetos materiales. Un bolígrafo, su idea, incluye toda una multiplicidad de formas, tamaños, colores, precios…; así como las diversas vías posibles de percepción de estas propiedades a través de los sentidos. De esta forma, es posible que prácticamente todos, sin excepción, en todo el mundo, podamos entendernos con absoluta certeza sobre lo que es y lo que no es un bolígrafo, en cada caso concreto.
Sin embargo, en el caso de los conceptos referidos a elementos o substancias inmateriales, la moral, por ejemplo, la dinámica constitutiva es distinta. Ha de serlo. Aquí interviene necesarimente la la experiencia, la narración (su experiencia), el relato significativo como mensaje de procedencia externa, las leyes lógicas de la mente y nuestra recreación personal. Cada una de estas aportaciones intelectivas y emocionales (tal es su naturaleza, de conformidad con las opiniones coincidentes, y desde perspectivas distintas, de A.R. Damasio y R. Rorty) tendrá distinta importancia en función del sujeto y de su educación y circunstancias.
Considero, con bastante seguridad, que he aquí, en esta diferencia, el substrato básico de la distinción entre nosotros, los humanos, y el resto de los primates con aptitudes cognitivas complejas. Existen estudios que parecen demostrar que no sólo los chimpacés, sino incluso los monos capuchinos, tienen un trasfondo moral de base innata y social en su consciencia, pero no es posible equiparar esta capacidad moral a la nuestra, en tanto que la operatividad y autonomía intelectual que pueden desarrollar en torno a la misma es, muy claramente, en términos comparativos, reducida.
En mi opinión, de forma muy rudimentaria, he aquí las primeras bases para delimitar la cuestión. Pero hay algo más. Los conceptos de “lo inmaterial”, de lo no experimentado directamente por nuestras unidades sensitivas nerviosas, no surgen en nuestra mente de forma separada: ahora la moral, luego la bondad, etc.; sino que todos se hallan interrelacionados de forma proactiva y codependiente (en un sentido intelectual y emocional), en un discurso interno de nuestra consciencia (y de nuestro subconsciente también, hay que reconocerlo).
Este discurso que podríamos llamar, “de sentido”, es el que da plenitud a nuestro sistema conjunto de valores y a nuestras creencias, tanto sobre el mundo físico (en un sentido filosófico: en cuanto a sus orígenes, naturaleza y causas y, en última instancia, certeza) como sobre el mundo espiritual (intelectual y emocional). Fuera de este sistema mental (y emocional) interno y global de coherencia, no es posible dotar de significado y sentido plenos a un concepto aislado en sí mismo. Es aquí donde interviene la verticalidad necesaria -a un nivel superior de abstracción- de que hablé para construir todo este edificio conceptual, la cual nos proporciona lo que clásicamente se daba en llamar el “sentido de nuestra existencia”.
Cuanto más consistente sea dicho edificio, más profundos sean sus cimientos, y mejor perfiladas aparezcan sus líneas y formas; mucho mejores, en cualquier sentido posible (cognitivo, moral, emocional –en cuanto a las ventajas psíquicas del autoconocimiento y del conocimiento del mundo- e, incluso, instrumental), serán también los múltiples conceptos que constituyen su esencia, representativa (dicho conjunto interconectado) de lo que, en cada momento, constituye para nosotros la “totalidad” de lo que es.
Cada uno tiene su propia idea de lo que “debe ser”, en un sentido perspectivista respecto a lo meramente fáctico y en un sentido moral respecto a lo que es susceptible –para cada uno- de juicio ético, el mundo. Una persona normal no conoce los detalles del universo que conoce un astrofísico, pero sin duda, si le obligamos a pensar, nos dará una idea de lo que piensa que éste puede ser, en cualquiera de las esferas de su interpretación del mismo (física, moral, religiosa…).
De forma naturalmente impuesta en nuestra mente por la evolución (por medio de razones de supervivencia que han ido perfilando, en función de cada contexto, lo que somos), necesitamos y debermos representarnos el mundo, todo lo que es; aun de modo implícito. Y digo implícito o no directamente reconocido porque nuestra vida diaria actual y nuestros pensamientos básicamente giran sólo en torno a lo inmediato y a lo útil. En nuestra sociedad se ha perdido en gran medida, por esta fuerza de arrastre de la inmediatez –y de la autosatisfacción egoísta- que nos empuja a todos y que achica gravemente nuestra perspectiva (más propia de una escala de supervivencia de miles de años atrás en el tiempo de nuestra especie), la capacidad individual y comunitaria de reconocer la necesidad de elaborar un proyecto común, “pleniconsciente” y crítico, que dé sentido a nuestra legítima existencia. En los planos individual y social y también, por supuesto, como como seres vivos de la Tierra -y del Universo.
Sin una perspectiva que profundice críticamente en los discursos, de modo vertical - y no sólo horizontal para la creación de discursos y comprensiones alternativas de la realidad- todo ello es imposible."

Truly Hope, someway, anyway, it could help for Goodness and Wise!
Smile Smile Smile 

ps: Brooke, One and One is Always, You and I, One!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi!!

Came for a while. Quite Good. "Completed" (Wink cheers Wink ) a good walk.
Feeling VERY Fine!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 

After watching a new episode from "The Brooke Shields Show", I Honestly have to say I am not angry about it, but have to say I DISAGREE with those ways of comedy.
Before, it was just Emotional, Intuitive -talking now general terms.
Now that I've Studied a little more Human Nature (I still have so much to work about my knowledge for more and for better), I do think a little more brainy terms about: 1) feelings and thoughts in the heart of those doing 2) effects, social and for person.
It's Possible some People say "hey, this is just the showbusiness, the show must go on, I would not care if it was about me". Oh, oh... Big Lack of Sincerity there.
Well, it's OK.
cheekey smiley party smiley Welcome back to Future! party smiley cheekey smiley 

Now Listening to "Friday I'm Love", after Culture Club's "Karma Chameleon"; Both of them Very Good (Razz action smiley love smiley Exclamation wave Smile ), I can not stop remembering from first disco I used to go as tradition (before had gone to some, but only couple of times). "Babel's" was the name. Not sure about the writing, True, but I think it was this.
I was 14 or 15 years old. Yes. And drinking, only one the day I went there in the weekend -only some saturdays and fridays-. Yes.
Also, I do remember a very Embarassed Laughing day.
It's about sofas. Yes Smile Smile 
Not sure if I said it before.
There was a day when there were quite many people sitting around in the disco. I was with some friends. There was an empty space in my right side of the sofa, and I (don't ask me why) had my arm extended on the sofa.
At some moment, a group of girls (my age!) came around for sitting.
There was one that sat on my hand. Yes.
At the first moment I Shocked . But after a while on doubts abouts, decided to stay till I had to be gone. Well... Needs and Likes.
She did not move a simple piece of her body. But I could not see her face, because she was NORMAL talking (I was not talking very much to anybody, you can believe it; if my father had come then, I'd have said that I did not know who was that man Laughing Smile ) to her pals (I was a good "pal" at those moments Laughing Embarassed ).
We stayed that way till I had to go. At the very least, more than 1/2 hour. True.
I did not say nothing. I just kept moving pressure of my hand and fingers, on her zones.
She did not take a look to me for a simple moment.
This way we spent the night. Embarassed Laughing 
Well, I was that age, when beard is only a far dream.
Anyway, I Had such a Good Time.
Beautiful.
Smile Nobody will take that Innocent Beauty, and Embarassed cheers , from my Heart!! Smile 
Smile Smile 

Well, came for One, and for some Truly wave fun.
I'm Feeling Good!!
See in a while, I Do Adore You more than my own life -so beautiful (Laughing Smile ).
True, Always Remember You're Love of my Life!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

I know to say things like "Angel Brooke I Love You and I Adore You" may sound paternalist (I could admit it, but never sexism in it), but I can't stop Feeling.
Came for last post of the day (last because not want to overreach limits of my own Razz , for Good, Here!!).
Did not know, have been thinking, what the time.
As the Magic Between Us is Alive, for Eternity, I decided this One could be quite Good.
Anyway, I'll be a little more careful about comments. Not necessary to be so "raw" about things of Love for You We All Know!!
flower See later, Everyday I Love You More and More!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: that was a NEVERENDING Hug!! action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:38 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

The name of this subject is True!!
(though I hate so say it publically Smile Laughing Smile -oh, yes, I do believe that -secretly I Love to Shout it Out Loud, though sometimes I find myself a little too much heavy, for me and for All)
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke I Love You Very Much and Adoring, second by sencond.
I've Seen News, Tree Lighting in Legoland Event in California. Good Mates There!
You're so Lovely, that these things Always Do Fit You so Good!

Good Level of Energy today, Want to Play but not selfprotect myself from Feelings.
Yesterday's night was Fine. It's been the time I've talked more with these People Friends. We talked about things. It's Always Learning Time, quite Usually, when Listening anybody.
Situations Interesting:
- one man who was found 160 IQ when 12 years old (measured because the continued failing in school, by doctors) that has not even finished high school degree. I was talking very much about this subject, asking many questions, trying to find out some sense, bringing good examples to be taken. He never finds motivation for anything. I told them it ALWAYS Happened to same to me, till I found my "Free" Studying (not results maybe, having to be VERY FOCUSED into academical orthodoxy) as Concepts Re-creating in my mind, findind out Sense upon All as mainstream tries. I'd like to meet this guy, and talk to him. I Truly got Nervous, talking about it. It's something very unfortunate and sad. I Know this Person is suffering, because of the lack of a Way of Expression that Motivates him. From this he could find the Energy, as human normal biological feedback. Hopefully, someday. I think the origen of All these things is not only in him, but also in society (the way it is for this kind of people, and for the way this kind of people find and see society; it's a problem, but it's possible to be solved -in this Have to Admit, again, the USA is a Model, not perfect, as all -nothing perfect- but a very good model for the practical treatment of these situations: much easier and precocious recognizing and, corresponding, chances and ways for these People).
- the other thing is funnier to me. A lady who thought was looking at her own mirror (this is Docummented and True) and saw how the left part of the element for keeping the "bras" (in Spanish, "sostenes") on its place had been fallen under her shoulder. She bringed right hand to the left arm, to get up this piece. But saw the vision the same, fallen. And did for a good couple of times the same movements. Till she could see it was not her but her own daughter Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Well, Shared for Fun, this One, and for Thinking the other one.
Brooke, I Adore You, I Love to Know You're in that Event.
If I Adored You More, I think I would even not have for my own breathing action smiley 
See later, I Love You More and More. True. You MAKE ME HAPPY!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Some correcting, the necessary. Style can obviously not be shakespearian, but at the very least not sounding like hurting ears, my English, Smile action smiley , and some level of grammatical correction to be able to be understood.
Good job!
(I tell myself)
Smile Smile Smile 

Before (and today!), some of the geek I like to do is to say, to myself or for others when there's some level of confidence (=some kind of certainty about the fact they will not kill me for stupid Laughing Very Happy party smiley tongue smiley cheers ): "que era de guapo".
It's like cathartic wave , that catches All.
This joke asides, have to say I do think "però que ho som, de guapos, i guapes".
It's Much More Coherent to my Responsible side.
(I'm keeping the other one, though I still like All mirrors Shocked cheekey smiley Wink Smile ).
Some more normal terms, have to say tomorrow is holiday, "Día de la Constitución" in Spain. Not working.
One of 3 days I'll come for some talk, and Watching All of You Smile (cheekey smiley Exclamation )
Will Visit Everyday. Going to have some rest and some study.
Doing Fine.
Everybody Take Care, See later!
Brooke, I Love You and I Love You, Heart of Love!!

ps: I'm Listening to All, True. I WANT You TO BE HAPPY!! action smiley 

PSII: baby, The Inspiration for All that is Beautiful it is You.
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Some tells.
I found out All Amount of Pictures of You. I was Listening to Tchaikovsky Concerto nº1, and I wave of Ecstatic Joy.
How I'd Like to Talk about to Fans of You. I don't want to erase this candid part from me. It's Being Real Fan. Spontaneous, Candid.
It would be Amazing to Share some time with True and Kind Fans of You, again.
Not as much as Sharing some time with You, of course.
Of Course.
And the High Poing Arrived, After Watching All, when Ending Picture Post, at 10:00 Here, in the climax of Nessun Dorma...
It's Been Very Magical, the Complete Living Story. For this I Shared.
flower love smiley cheekey smiley action smiley cheekey smiley flower 

I found a Poem of A. Machado in the Net (supposed to be of him!).
Poetry, from heart, Means so Much Introspective perspective, closing up to the living world in those moments of creation, finding out the best you can find in yourself, from you and from the real and from ideal/dreamy world (depending on poet). And it does always mean, when beautiful, re-create your innerself as something more elevated than the world.
From Abstraction of Concepts but also from the Moral Position Upon the Beauty (as I said, Beauty and Moral Are Connected!) You're Finding and Making into the paper.
In my position, inner one, I can hardly do it now.
I Do Prefer this Connected Spontaneity Here, to Express myself. The most beautiful ways I can, the Most Honest I may be.
And Humble, because, more than anything, I want to fix some kind of Communication. From elevated perspective of poetry (impossible to evitate for any human), as substituing of usual ways of communication (PLEASE NOT SAYING POETRY IS NOT GOOD AT ALL, I'D BE REAL wave IF I SAID THAT STUPIDITY affraid ), I do Feel myself like untrue one.
For this, Brooke, my Adored Beloved One, I Do write like this and about these things, and not those poems from the start I was writing.
When I Meet You again, when We Touch again, and it may Endure for a FRIENDLY (whatever) Living, then I'll can be able to write OK those poems action smiley 
flower See later, Love You so. Yes, as Song says, With You I'm Born again!! flower 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Adored, Breathe of my Living, Thunder in my Heart and my Shelter from Storm; I have Seen One New Picture (also uploaded One from Power Launch for Women!  cheekey smiley ) from Dennis Basso New Boutique.
You Look so Adorable and Heavenly.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHEN I DO INTROSPECTIVELY LOOK CALM IN MY HEART, HOW I AM BREATHING HERE FAR FROM WHERE YOU PHYSICALLY ARE.
Well, I'm Thinking and Working.
Now Sharing Video with You. Obviously Joy, like What I'll Always Want to be for You. Not trial for the best me at all, just a Bright Walk on the Love because of the Light of You along All of the way. Up Always for the Better Possible!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkcdUZjjrK4
Beautiful Songs are not literal meanings, You Know.
I CAN NOT THINK A FUTURE FOR ME AWAY FROM YOU  action smiley 
Adoration, at your Feet, Lady of Mine.
I've been Working, I'm Doing.
I'm Listening. I've LISTENED to All from Today, and it's so Beautiful.
That's what I'll Do from now on with no exceptions. And Kind. I Swear.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD I DO IF YOU DID NOT LOVE ME
flower love smiley Adore  love smiley flower 
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Now sharing some more.
About the fact I do think, with Damasio and Einstein, we do think first by Images in our brains:
when I want to rest after dinner, yes "siesta" es  party smiley Embarassed cheers Smile , and Listen to the Radio, it's VERY DIFFICULT to fall asleep. Differently, Watching TV, when "calm" TV Program (docummentaries...), I Do Much More Frequently.
Theory: to the sound of music, our brain keeps creating and re-creating (for the music and suggestions from it, from own experiences and wishes and hopes...) images (some brains more than others, depending on many factors); but while watching tv, there's an incoming input in the form of images that's fulfilling, partially (that's for sure, impossible to catch all of the content -"content": new word meaning learnt because of my studying: I'll practice English, because of Authors), our brain, keeping a little appart from the associating concept through and by images. This takes our brain to a more passive state, and from this to sleep.
Very humble and  party smiley ways, Shared.
 Smile Smile 

Brooke it's TRUE, yesterday's night I made LOVE to You. I Felt All of my Nerves and Cells Shaking to the beat of thunders. Physically. Brutal. BEAUTIFUL. In my Mind, my Sould and my Heart Lived the Sun, touching till the last part of my VIBRATING and EMOTIONAL skin ON FIRE.
It was a long time since that ENERGY LEVEL. It was the Strongest Time of Life, Probably. And all even though my unconscience I Do Know was someway stopping me.
I can not figure out how it would be in real world.
TOO MUCH PRECIOUS. TOO MUCH HEAVEN.
I Do Share Because You are the One that I Love, more than my own living.
See later.
flower Driving Calm!! flower 

ps: I'm Listening. I'm Listening with All of my Heart!!
 party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi, Adoration Brooke!!
 Smile hasi Smile 
tongue smiley )
 Embarassed Shocked 
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
 action smiley 

Came with some mix. Good!
I'm answering to all "Merry Christmas" by a good "bones festes i bones digestions".
Well  geek Laughing Smile , it's usual (True I'm answering this year).
All shared for Fun Good Nice Fine.
I've been talking to some workmates in the lobby. He said he's fan of chocolate, noir more. I told them I'm not fan, I'm ADDICTED. Starting by the morning, though controling.
Brooke, I'm not vegetarian still, unfortunetely (among other things, because I'm not an independent "gastronom" -astronom, yes, when I Look at You!!  cheekey smiley Exclamation Smile ), because of a big piece of lazy I am about; and I depend on others ways), but I had to say that if plants do the "fotosíntesis" (and as long as the only thing that has never, in life, badly effected my stomach is chocolate -it's easier than the same water to me wave ), I do the "chocosíntesis". Some Laughing Smile Razz  Goodness.
Also, I do not understand these muscles of mine. I am saying because don't know if it happens to others, seriously talking (and for some fun but not only this).  I am not the most flexible person in the world (muscles and tendons), but I've reached some level after years (I did never trained and never stretched when young: for this many things, like injuries), but see this: if I've been sitting, and start streching, directly, I've got a level of flexibility. If I've just been walking, or just even standing for a little while, my level decreases quite enough (I feel the pain, differently). Is it some kind of weird hipertrophy of muscles? Many Athletes I've Admired, like Michael Jordan, I've done for many things, but one of most has been the Athletic Flexibility. ADMIRABLE, All athletic values together! I think it was one of his keys, modestly and humble say. Ussain Bolt is another One so Admirable for this side of abilities too.
I'll keep working.
I've Seen those Pictures (Sylvester and Arnold -not surnames because this way is easier to my brain, in the middle of this effort for some stream of NICE; Sylvester and Robert... and More, AMAZING).
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Tomorrow going to spend the night to some Good Friends house. There're Kids  party smiley  cheers  and we're going to welcome Santa Claus. Yeah, Cute.
One of this, 4 or 5 years, not sure, could see how the other day his older brother, 6 or 7 I think, was given as present a new bycicle. The boy was so HAPPY.
The CUTE: the little told All there that was feeling some water in his eyes, because of his body reaction to see the Happiness and Joy of his older brother.
Tremendous Natural Reaction on Cute Innocence!
Going to have Good Time!
Wishing the Same Everybody, Merry Christmas!
I'll come tomorrow.
See in a while.
Love You so, Adored Heart of Mine, Angel Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next