Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

My pennis is Dreaming of You, Girl!!
And have to say that if You Made any Film with Johny Depp or Brad Pitt or any other Good Looking Leading Man, and Filmmed some Scene like that one from "Nip&Tuck" with Julian McMahon (though have to say I am not from Mahón but from Palma, by now, till it gets proved something different Smile Laughing Razz ), I'll be ENJOYING It so Much.
I'll Stare at any Beautiful thing You may be Doing. True!!
If I can not have You, I Prefer to Enjoy those ways than having nothing, I SWEAR action smiley
cheers flower You're so BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE, SO MUCH!! flower cheers
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm coming later for a while. Easy for Hug and Kiss!!
Happy for how the day did go.
And Loving so!!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi!! Razz wave action smiley
Smile flower Smile

With Permission, for Faith and Dreams, I guess one of these days I'll Watch this One again,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXhG_Adofk
I Do Remember the Magic just from the beginning of the heartbeat and the red color. Truth's in the Heart. Mine was Beating like Movie's for the whole Movie, Breathtaken me for the Emotion of Visual Image of You Coming again to me.
Though I wanted to add, because I did not think very much about it (Listening to the Words from Endless Love, though it's not in Original Spanish Version I Did Watch it and not in Original English either), to last text I wrote in spanish, that among those not only perceptive but also mental limits, in the whole context of the three points, because they're all connected too,
there're the obvious problems from the understanding of the nothing (necessary for metaphysical limits among ordinary things) and the infinite. These two problems are as old as the same Human Thinking. And They Have not been Solved yet. And I think that's something more to notice, some prove about my theories on limits.
And I Do Adore You the Same Brooke, Innocence of Love Did not die, for this I Know, after All, that I'll Love You for Eternity, Brooke.
Now going to task, seeing later in a while on the Loving!!
flower love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers Razz Smile wave hasi
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:32 am

Brooke,

I Love YOU, I Love YOU, I Love YOU, I Love YOU, I Love YOU!! action smiley
So Much!!
flower love smiley flower

Now listening to some Classic Romantic Music. Good for mind and heart.
I Adore those Pictures of the Day. I Did See Campaig for Mac is getting started the october 2nd Exclamation cheers party smiley hasi cheekey smiley
I Do Dream so Much of Touching Your Beautiful Hand Again. And Kiss and Hug too.
I Think We're Actually on the Good Way for Making Dreams Real on True Time. I'm so Happy and Energized by the Love.

I'm a Real Fanatic of Equality gender. I did Read and Speech from Great Emma Watson on it, and it's so Important. One More Subject so Important.
Not enough recognized in any place of the world.
But I have to say that my mind has some contradictions about it. Because there's the sexual dimorphism of brain that's something very Seriously Studied by Honest Experts. The topic women emotional and men competitive I do think has some natural seed. But the problem is taking things out of the context, because women can be so Competitive too, and men can also be so Emotional. We're Human, and though biological issues are conditioning our development and going in the living, there're two things to say:
1) Culture and Education are the Fundament of Morals. And We Know that Moral terms, Equality is the Only Fair Choice.
2) Human biological diffences among two sexes are much less important than in any other anthropoids. That's also Real and Obvious.
By now, I think women will still have to give Babies birth geek Smile Razz , Obviously, and men will usually get better results in Sports; but I think there's a Balanced Place where Human Rights can be the Same for All. I think, after sharing this discussion with myself, that there's not necessarily a contradiction between those differences and the Rights for the normal living. Responsabilities and Choices and Rights, all kind, Should Always be the same. It's just a matter of common sense to understand this lack of contradiction, so obvious that's not necessary to be explained. To pay the same money for the same work is nothing involved with biological differences, p.e. That's what I am meaning.

And as I am I think a person who is having opinions for almost everything Embarassed Laughing Shocked Smile party smiley wanted to make some comment about Movies. I do think that many ones that could get Better Quality Results than those they actually have, when the making is complete. I'm talking about the final montage of scenes. The montage can make a Great Fillmed and Directed and Acted Movie get quite normal, and the opposite.
Some Directors did Know it, and they did only film the exact scenes they did want to be in the Movie, participating after, very directly, in the final putting together of scenes filmed. This is my opinion. Not as firm and selfconvinced as the one before, and not as important as that, the subject, but I do honestly think it is true what I say.
Narration Rhythm is Key!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi! cheekey smiley Exclamation Embarassed
Smile flower Smile

I Love You Very Much, I Give You my Heart.
I'm Speechless for the Symbolic Communication.
You're fulfilling my Heart but my throat seems to get empty everytime geek scratch Laughing Embarassed Smile
You're my Most Beloved One, You know.
I had some ideas for commenting on thinking but it can wait till tomorrow, not much qualitative changes.
I Just Want to be Forever with You!! action smiley
Oops. Now something funny... something funny... scratch
Mind and Heart too Much cheekey smiley Exclamation party smiley ( = Shocked Exclamation ) Laughing Smile
I Love You and I Love You More. You're Giving Meaning and Sense and Love to me, You Enlighten my way.
Your so Beautiful to me, You're so Much Loved. Since I remember, for the very first time.
Now going for a while, so Happy. I'll Dream of You, Love.
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi! action smiley
Razz cheekey smiley Exclamation

Now we've got a Problem. Yes.
When I get relaxed mind, and body, this way, I get opened to the Adorable Looking and Doing of You, and that's a problem. I'd sell my soul to hell for You, in the Good Sense.
What a LOVELY thing You Really are.
When I was asking for Peace I was not talking about Your Posts in whosay.com I SWEAR. I mean, whenever You may want, but I was not thinking about this. They're such an ADORABLE CUTENESS OF PICTURES You're Posting.
You See, this relax mind can not be good to health geek Laughing Smile
Oh, talking well now, I'm so sure it is.
If I had not seen You, never, I'd Fall in Love Today for the first time, for the Looking and Doing of You on those Mac Pictures. So True action smiley
I'm "light years" far from being perfect, and Much Further from being for You, but I Love You so Much.
Speechless, not I did let Everything got Free into my Heart. Brooke Adorable!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 am

Hi,

only for a moment, not much speaking, for saying How Good and Beautiful You are to me. Perfect.
Though now, for the working, I've got looks and thoughts of professor tongue Laughing , I do Have to say it Clear now. And Always!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley

ps: number painted on the chest, in Movie.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower hasi flower Razz Smile

For last couple of weeks I did get a little wave and disconnected for some saying about Yoursel that though they're true -I Admire so!!-, for what You said, did hurt me and closed any chance of emotional development.
The "into and near to Maturity" VERY HOT Picture Did Wake me Up from this little nightmare.
I Love You so.
Now going to Task, so hard and proud.
(and as a remedy!! Laughing Razz action smiley )
See later but for All of the Time, on the Loving. Always, this is Yours!!
cheekey smiley cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi!! action smiley
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

On Adorative Adoring of Adorable Adoration!! ( wave party smiley bounce )
Came for a moment for Oning.
I've just sent to my sister the video so good too. I have to make the other one get it, I'll do.
Some more comment could say that I'm a piece of an animal too, from the moment I was washing my eyes (cognitive/emotional disruption wave Laughing : I started to wash with water my facial mucus -those expressions of mine:65:-, I mean, those in eyes, nose and mouth; when I did notice allergy was something I could solve; I started suffering it from my 17, 18 I guess -True, not for jokies- and it was a problem, not a stopping -anything- but a problem; and one day, in springtime, when allergic problem is larger for pollen -oh, my wave Laughing , sorry me for the spanish traductions- particles, I decided to use this process as methode similar to the principles of vaccines, before getting the outside and after coming from it into the closed space of the house, or the work; and it did took me a couple of years, but in progress on time, not so long, I did already finished the problem of allergy; the Initial and Main Reason for it -before jokes I did not know I was doing- is for Helping on the treatment of these things if it's not possible going to doctor for anything, or just if usual methodes do not work); as I was saying, almost yesterday (the literary remembrances are intentioned, I admid, done for some Laughing geek ), I was washing my face when I came from the outside, and for this I situated my glasses fixed by one of its two sticks that get support on ears; the wave came when I brought my hand to my pocket (probably when I was looking to me in the mirror, and because of the consequent reaction: "Ar!", martial terms to myself Laughing Smile ) by a good beating, and the glasses there. Fortunetely, it did not happen anything.
Well, I guess it's the most wave of the day, but it was funny I guess.
I Adore You, Brooke Shields!! action smiley Razz
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello!!
Smile sunny hasi flower love smiley flower hasi sunny Smile

Came only for one little moment.  Coming later for a little while too in the evening.
Just for saying that I think I can connect all I talked about before, Parmenid and the neurones, to the ontoepistmic and epistemologic sense I am Trying to make up.  Need some more time for maturing of the thoughts, but I think I can catch it.
And I Adore You so!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uddzZMTnOzs
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz cheers
flower Razz love smiley Razz flower

I'm Dedicating to You, also, this Song, Brooke.
I Did Always Like Jennifer Rush so Much. Pure Emotion and Power, and so Feminine too.
Adored of Mine, this Song is a Classic to my Memories (I do already let do tears go by, but not though it was not for sadness but Pure Emotion of Sharing with You!!
(could see the transcending in last sentence, from the ( to the not ) on the meaning. Wow, it was not bad that.
You Made it, from the Bottom of my Heart and Soul!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgMz1zTmJr8
God Bless All, this is for All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi, Adoring!! action smiley
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

You're really ugly!! Laughing Smile cheers
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers

Had dinner. Now some talky too for Try for brainy for Goodness True. Not ironic. Candid mind.
The other day, a Church Gentleman talked about the badness and the fact this only can defeat us when we become bad too. I Do Totally Agree. And wanted to say a couple of things about this concept, general terms, and about me.
To talk about a defeat it does mean we're talking about some valorative reason which is giving us the rules for decide. This is important, because conclusion about that is not always so easy. Per example, a person who died for deffending, Pacific terms, his/her ideas. Has this person been defeated? This is depending on the perspective. From a fixed and determinist darwinian reason, this person has been defeated as long as could not survive. But in other evident perspectives -I know I don't need to say them- conclusion may change.
Finally, on this question, now personal terms, have to say that I did Always Looked at the fighties as an Impersonal question, not focused personal terms in "hating" anybody. This is Important, among other things, for what I did just say in the before paragraph. Well, maybe it was "against all", ideal terms, but in fact, as I said, the limited minds of us have some innate and very valuable (because these are the support of our abstract thinking, as I explained) cognitive limits that make we, in the highest level of abstractivity, can not see difference between the zero and the infinite. Just because we're Human, not God.
Hope I could Bring some Light and some More Razz Smile for this VERY BEAUTIFUL Day, Love!!

ps: now some post for Nice Staying on Sense, playing as valve for the Energy acumulated for not having... You know, by now. And it's OK. I Love You!!

psII: I'm Dedicating my first book to my Mother. It's not going to be the only one I'm writing, and I Know Well She Deserves it. You can be Sure I'll Dedicate some Very Pretty Number to You, when We're Official FRIENDS, I Swear.
The Truth is that to Look at some professional People from Sports Was a Very Inspiring Role Model for many things.
And Inspiration can Be Everywhere else!
Brooke!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello,

You're a killing vision, for the Beauty, in that red dress. The chocolate piece in the mouth I do not dare to describe, public terms.
HOW BEAUTIFUL IS YOUR FACE.
And YOUR BODY IS LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER. That dress is a killing source, I told You.
Now I'm going SO TERRIBLY FURIOUS to Work.
Yes, I am going to Work now Mad Exclamation
Have to edit the prologue, on papers impressed. Tomorrow bringing to computer version, this and the introduction.
You're a Cute of a badass, Angel. My blood and my Soul You Do Own.
Later, in a good while now, some Easy normal post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:56 am

Angel of my Heart,

I was trying to be funny with last post I Swear, and showing how my going on is not bad at all I Swear.
Numbers I said are True, and the defeating of Rene Descartes, FRENCH PHILOSOPHER GENIUS, as some funny true to this kid I am; I hope it is true too. Not only for my reputation as thinker but also as Helping.
And the lack of the "other thing" I Swear is NO LONGER NEVER MORE I SWEAR a reason for my Mad , which is Love, in fact.
I Swear Neutral action smiley
All I Know is that I'll Love You for each day a little More till the day I die.
And the closer I feel that day coming, in the still quite far horizon, the better I know and Feel this.
I'm Dedicating to You, to the Love of my Life,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljiduLNEiqg
Good Night, I'm OK. I Love You, and You're Here. It's Much More than I Truly Deserve.
Talking tomorrow, Seeing in Dreams Tonight, my All!! Please Feel Good for me, I'm so Happy for You action smiley
It's Blessing, You're Here, it's a Heaven's Subject. All of You I Do Adore!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Razz flower Smile

I do Refall in Love like a Kid.
Magnetism coming from the line of Your Eyes is Capturing Everything in my Mind. When I pass from one screen image to other, I do feel, True, like some kind of Light which is not light but it's a True Source of something Magic and too Visible, blinding me for the Force of its Beautiful Purity.
Oh, my God.
And I'm OK and Fine. I'll Listen to Calm Music for All of the morning.
I'm Working.
But if I say any other word of Loving to You I'll can not evitate the losing of any chance for the concentration Good Enough for Qualitative Tasking.
In fact, I'll can not evitate going for a good while from Here, for Obviously coming later again cheekey smiley Razz cheers
This is More than Tremendous!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6