Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi!! action smiley Smile

Still like "ah,aah, aaaaah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaaaaah" Felt this Morning, just for The Sensation, was being Felt Now.
Like computer, I've got it Memorized in brain, and I can go to File and Take it, and it's...
Wow.
Emotion flower
I don't want to talk too much because it's possible You don't come anymore...
Please come, Please. Let me See You More.
I will break papers with the glance instead of focusing so much in the sensuality, but Please let me See You More. And come.

Now this was the selfish Lover.
Now, me: Rest, Rest and Rest, Please.

Coming back to papers.
At night, You see, can not go to Videos. But will come to Peaceful Forum, just for a while.
It won't take me sleeping away, and time for study neither.
Anxiety is Controlled, but Good Emotions I've Felt (not for my Feelings, that I Knew long before, but for The Sensation of Sharing...) have Been Blessing.
If anytime Necessary a Talk or going from Here or anything, just Say.
Speak, Talk, Comunicate... Anybody Guaranteed. Just Say it.
For God and for Heaven, Talk to me if Anything Wanted.
I Want, but I Want to Just Help Much More!! action smiley
Sorry for sincerity. Intention is Pure.
I'd Truly Like to Fix that Purity Here, HOW I'D LIKE IT (big letters only to Express Emotion that is overwhelming, sometimes, not dictatorial orders, Jennifer, Justin and Paul, Please party smiley party smiley party smiley ).
Smile Wink Smile
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Terribly SAD to Think about Never phisically together, for long and long time You Know (not meeting then because of lack of anything), but Much More to Feel You may Feel sad, Please!! action smiley
Communitary talk is Good, Much More a PURE Talk for Two!! I Know I would be Able to talk and CONTROL STRONG AS HELL ( Laughing Laughing Laughing ), Humor Should Help for Sure, Emotions. I Know!!
Smile Well, Going to Work now, Handsome as hello!! Smile
If You Want to make a man Happy, Come from time to time, and let me See You, Please Cool
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile action smiley

How are things! Me Good, and better when I come.
Came for One!!
tongue smiley Now, Always and Before tongue smiley
You're Very Loved.
The tongue smiley staying and form of post do not mean at all I don't care, it's just the opposite.
Well, I know this is not necessary to say.
Motivation and Inspiration You Give for Work is so Good!
flower Brooke, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi,
action smiley

flower Please Have Great Weekend, I Love You! flower
flower See You for All of the Time and on Sunday, I Love You so!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi!! Smile action smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley I already prefer to say "my Beloved, I Adore You", Directly, to Brooke party smiley cheekey smiley
How are things, my Heavenly Beauty of Mine?
I'm coming from some walk and Feel Nice energy, it's Fine day.
You Look so Pretty too in that Picture, Fighting for Healthy Women and Family! cheekey smiley
And I Admire You so! cheers
Smile flower Smile

Videos Today are so Nice too, Thank You! Loved it!
party smiley Wishing Very Best, going to go on party smiley
Big Hug of Love for Brooke Shields.
tongue smiley Brooke I Love You. See You soon!! tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower love smiley flower flower

I've made some Watch at last time for Fun. And Beauty. Everything where You're Involved is Beautiful to me action smiley
I can't remedy it, it's Love!!
Was Truly Visual and Symbolic, Hoping You Like it.
In Emmy's Gala with Craig Fergusson on the Stage, You Look...
Shakespeare in Love with You would be left Speechless, I said enough about it.
Wow, it's already tragic ( Laughing Wink Smile Wink Laughing ), but don't.
How Beautiful, How Sexy.
On the Stage, Having Fun, I Love to See You so Gorgeous. I Know You're Naturally Humble and Kind. On the Stage, those roles, playing Normal, fit You.
Humor Crazy You can Do too, and Drama and Dance...
This is a Excitation Moment, could You feel it?
Not intentioned, started with Good Wishing...
flower cheekey smiley I'm Feeling so Well!! cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

How are things!
Only one thing before talking ( geek ). Forum, what's happening, is there any disagreement about Points? Wink
flower Brooke is Ten Points. Hearted Puntuation too! flower
Smile Smile Smile

Have been thinking some more (as it's Good to Have some kind of Bounds about Truth, on this narration too, not using the affraid because taking Expressions More Responsibly).
Smile Wink Smile

Yesterday watched Good documentary on "The shining". Many things.
First, have to say I do agree about concept Art goes beyond intentioned message of artist.
About Meaning (my brain takes me, I can't evitate it):
Honestly, think it's fulfilled with metaphores about human badness. Different Tragic Facts I Do Agree can be there, symbolized. But my key points are this, about MAIN MESSAGE in Mind of Artist, opinion of course:
scenes in the bar (please, it's about this Story!! Smile flower Smile ) CAPTURED my Attention from the very first Moment. Scenes there, specially Dialogue with Lloyd the waiter.
It was some weird funny to me. But was not sure about meaning. Now I See.
It's about how Human can Live through the Evil in Ways of Absolute Normality, like eating a sandwich, for just saying something. Those scenes, in the middle of that scaring and mad situation, are taken as ordinary living (sarcams is obvious in face of both Master Actors!, and it's because of it).
This Big Critic to Human goes further by the Last Picture of Leading man of Story, b/w, from 1926, I think. It's the Prison of Evil Involving Human Past as Metaphorically described, no way out (for this joke of years, past of present). And there's one more step before bar situation. Here we do not only see indolence but something else. Like playful mascarade as selfindulgence and some secret Natural Instincts.
The sublimation, more metaphores, of them is in the laberynth and All symbolical pictures involving it.
Solution for All comes from Childhood again (as 2001). When kid goes steps back, gets Saved and finds the way out.
Implications as psycological and historical reflections from Author (it could include 2001 too):
- the Possibility of Human for Reiventing him/herself, as Destiny of a Species
- the Possiblity for going in travel of mind to childhood places of if, not exactly as a kid, but as Flexibility and as Ability for Curiousity and Surprise
- at last, Rebuilding the Past through Future
That's my opinion.
About most dangereous scene, have to put over all the kid riding his trycicle. Because it's the fear from the unknown when you truly know there's a danger around. Where's defense? There's no defense, excepting the Psicological One.
You Get that Defense when You Get Conscious about All I said before.
Well, Hope it could Help. At the very least, I Enjoyed while doing.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

ps: now going to some other more Nice and Lovely as much as I can post!!
Smile cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

Hello,

for two minutes, I came again for a Kissed I Love You, as from and in the center of Heart!!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

ps: me quite humble terms, and happy on it, this is a Fortune!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:00 pm

flower Hi, my Lady my Angel of Mine!! flower
flower flower flower flower

Last post I'm Making because Want to Transmit till the highest point I can the One's Staying Fine!
God Bless You All!
Smile Smile Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You, I Really Love You so!! Have Great Day, Beautiful! flower
Smile cheers love smiley cheers Smile
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 am

Hi,

only one second, coming from very Focused Working.
Brooke, this is Necessary. Have to Say, for only One Moment, that You Look so Beautiful in those last Pictures, Family. I'll Remember for Life, as All.
You're FUNNY, Very Much, and by Imagination, I can Figure out what would Have Been Meeting in some anonymous (INNOCENT MEANING!) Space and Time, Specially when Kids.
Truly, I Think You're so FUNNY!
You Touch My Heart too Much.
Have to say again I am at your feet, Lady. It's True.
Too Much Heartfelt You!
Expressing quite Much More Calm, Actually, than before, Have to Express the same Core of Emotion: at your feet, Lady of Mine action smiley

ps: It's True!!
Smile love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi flower ,

I'm Totally in Love and so HAPPY and PEACEFUL (well, if don't think about The Kissing).
I'm Sincere.
Will "use" for Good.
I'll Dedicate All the Love I may can to You, my Princess of Mine action smiley
flower Have Great Day, I Love You so, I Love You!! flower
flower See You later, my Adored flower
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi,

for not hiding anything, Sharing Thoughts.  State of things in my mind at this moment, about Investigation Task.
Sorry, but NEED Spanish, and only not English now because of my lack of knowledge for being good enough.
These things I don't think are very new, comparedly to all I've said as body of thoughts, but just in case it may be my mind making me believe, because my synthesis does not necessry to be coincidental to All who may have read what I've said, Subjectivity of Person, I'll Share.  For Goodness.
"La operatividad de la mente se lleva a cabo mediante los principios de la lógica.  Sin la razón lógica, como dije, no habríamos subsistido como especie en nuestro entorno evolutivo histórico.  No obstante, hay algo más que, de un modo muy "sui generis" podría asimilarse al concepto de interés que Habermas describe en cuanto director de la operatividad funcional efectiva de cada clase de conocimiento lógico-racional, pero que resulta dar lugar a un concepto bastante más amplio, porque se sustrae a la limitación del espacio vedado de la lógica y de la instrumentalidad que se sirve en la práctica de la misma. 
 Me refiero al simbolismo, a la 'caja simbólica',  de nuestra mente, el cual preside de un modo apriorístico y, generalmente, inconsciente, la interpretación de cualquier clase de objeto o entidad, singular o abstracto.  En esta interpretación, subjetivamente condicionada por múltiples variables, se da un proceso complejo de selección de datos, de su priorización, de su síntesis en un sentido u otro, etc.
La comunicación, que se desarrolla simbólicamente (como cualquier pensador consciente del peso del lenguaje sabe), es siempre una exteriorización de esa interpretación, en cualquiera de sus vertientes (presuponiendo sinceridad y un estado ajeno a cualquier clase de enajenación mental, lo cual, es cierto, siempre es susceptible de discusiones abiertas sobre su posible gradualidad o no).
Cualquier teoría para el consenso comunicativo deber tener en cuenta  (por una simple razón de consistencia teórica y coherencia interna) la importancia y el poder del símbolo como "dictado" de la mente.  Es decir, el acuerdo con mayúsculas, el consenso verdadero y profundo sobre cuestiones cuya causa de controvertibilidad se halla en la globalidad compleja de la mente humana; precisa de la "integración simbólica".
Se trata de comprender que la pura formalidad de reglas para el consenso social, en sentido abstracto, así como su mayor o menor implantación y uso continuado, a modo de una especie de "know how", no son suficientes.  La pragmática formal aplicada es insuficiente.
La intercomunicación humana sólo es integrable en convenciones sociales cristalizadoras de acuerdos profundos (incluyentes, sin reducciones de la psique humana) por medio de la razón "lógico-simbólica".
¿Cuáles son los recursos de que disponemos para ello, para intentar llevar a cabo su consecución?
1) La Moral, ententida en un sentido "areduccionista" también: el pensar y, sobre todo, el sentir como sustrato psicológico (y óntico) más profundo.
2) El Arte.
¿Cómo pueden ser conducidos semejantes vehículos de la subjetividad en favor de la integración psicológica-social?
Mediante:
1) La Educación
2) El "espejo" o modelo, individual o colectivo."

Truly Hope it may Help, someway.
Shared.
Love!
Another Good Brain would be from Mixing Bono (God Bless and Life for many years, as also Very Admired Habermas) and Hannah Arendt Ones.
Peace!
love smileyfloweraction smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

my Dearest One,

came Feeling so Well, but that state of Consciousness I Felt for "Big Tries" for speaking not so high now.  Normal Moderation of Human Now.
I'm so Happy for have talked so Opened my Heart, and Honest.
Goodness, I Love You!!
Almost impossible to describe, this has been a totally, and impredictible ways, Great Day to me.
I Love You!!
In some state of childish mind right now, I Love You.
My Mind is Going Fine, and my Heart, for All of the Time.  Just Wanted to Make You Feel How Well and OK I am action smiley
flowerlove smileycheekey smileylove smileyflower

flower See later, so soon, my Love!! flower
love smileyparty smileylove smiley
SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi,

preparing for going.
Only saying that to me You are also One 10!
flower  God Bless!! Everybody! flower 
love smiley love smiley love smiley 

Not making mysthical games, I Feel, just Heartfelt! So Needed!
flower Brooke, I Love You for Eternity, papers are not needed for that!! flower 
Your Soul, the Living, oh!
flower love smiley flower 

action smiley 

ps: See later, will come for Goodness!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi,

came for one moment before the time I wanted to come (1 hour) because:
- it's satisfied enough, actually to me, the demonstration of the Good Wishing and the Loving (Truth from my subjectivity)
- quite happy about my Good focusing on working at untired levels of real ("concreta" in spanish) consciensce
- for Sharing it
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

If possible, Tell Brooke I Adore Her Very Much, and that She is my Sunshine of Mine (yes, word seen in Video but as Beautiful and as Believing my own words about modest working for colective consciensce...).
She is my Sense and my Treasure of Living.
Give Her a Big Kiss and a Tender Hug, Very Tender, from me.
Love YOU so!!
You'll Always be My Idealized Woman, but it's the Real Woman I Do Love.
It Made Sense in my mind.
My Heart is Yours. You Melt it by just one of those smiling glances action smiley 
Very easy, have to admit.
flower Love and Love!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: You Make me Happy, by the only Happy Existence of Yours, You Can Make it so Easy!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 

(wave action smiley cheers tongue smiley Idea Smile )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 am

Hi, Good Morning, I Love YOU!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!
Had good night. Was truly tired yesterday, but quite good, anyway. Good rest! WISHING the same, Very Much.
I'm Actually Adoring.
Well, in fact, it's not exactly like "conclusions" on something, it's more like neverending big process for Love!!
flower Smile cheekey smiley Smile flower 

Thank You Everybody for All!
cheers cheers cheers 

Don't for anything else but for Enjoying Action Movie, this week I think I'll go to Watch Superman. It's just that I have to go. Like it, these Movies.
Brooke, You're Very Adorable.
Could See some Funny News (tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley ) and some more serious ones about "The View". If You finally Go, it would be FANTASTIC to be able to See and Watch some Parts where You were There.
flower Well, see later, not that far. [b]I Love You so, I Love You!!/b] flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi!
Smile cheers Smile  (embrace!!)

How are things, Ready!
Coming from one of most Inspirational and Peaceful Walking-Stretching in my "REST" time (I don't get out of building, almost my working room neither, for all day), I've had.
Very Inspired. Those Videos are Magnificient.
Thank You, God Bless You All!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I've changed title of one of subjects, and left it as "Some thinking", much less Embarassed me about it. It was just a hottie time of mine. Passion, at last.
Well, Now More Passion but also More Love and Caring and Knowing, so...
Just the polite and fair ways Now.
Ah, and some very good news, sharing title my academic Work. Amazing Professor, Tutorizing my Task, who is Amazingly Helping Guy, Told me how he liked! How Good, Sharing!
(needed paper)
"El camino hacia una teoría de la verdad en la pragmática de la razón comunicativa habermasiana" ("The road to a Theory on The Truth in Pragmatism of Comunicative Reason in Habermas", aproximetely Smile ).
Sharing for Goodness, Inspiring Care!!
cheekey smiley  I Love You so Much, You're my Inspiration and my Life's Breathe cheekey smiley 
Smile action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Good Morning,
Smile Smile 
And Everybody too,
Smile Smile Smile 

here going Well. Yesterday's night in the outside, had a very Peaceful time. Now that Do feel the summer time, biorhythms I'm talking about, will spend more night time there. Like, You know, looking at the sky and the horizon and get some free there and beyond, my thoughts take me, wherever.
Feeling Good.
Ah, and had to add the other delicated foot, the left one, this time.
Nicest LOVELY LADY sitting! I Adore Your Ways! cheekey smiley action smiley 

This week, Studying a little more deep, but using time for rest too.
God Bless You All!
Working for Good, and Liking All of the Stuff is INSPIRATION.
And if You're Around... Already Mental Light Explossion, Brooke.
flower I Love You so, and I Love You Very Much!! flower 
love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi  cheekey smiley 

Last post of the day, for later coming for Kisses, Telematically Made.
Smile Smile 

I'm Happy You Liked things Yesterday, it's Funny. I DO KNOW it's Made with BEST INTENTION, I Do See! Wink Smile Smile Smile 
In Real Life, You can Count on me, Brooke.
And You All Friends too.
It's True!
By now, as in my hands, Sharing!
cheers cheers cheers 

Brooke, Love You Very Much. Existence, Deepest of Existence gets Opened to my Emotion, when I See You action smiley 
Please, Stay Always with me and Around; Need to See You again!! We'll Do, in Time I Do Know We'll Do!!
Till then, not far at all, I'll Take Care, All I Can, Here.
Have to Say I will Always Do, if You Want! Motivation for Good!
flower Brooke!! flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi,

only for a while, just before going. "Nonsense" coming because, probably for the tired, don't know what to say.
Smile So, More Strong Reason for come now Smile
See later, I'll Listen to Songs.
I Love You so, it transcends myself, this Feeling.
I Love You I Love YOU... I Only and First... LOVE YOU!!
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for One!
Some late because had to solution some problem here, Found solution. OK!
About my perspective on problem, and the way for psycologically facing it, have to say how I've Changed.
Philosophy Sense, for Sure. But this does not stand disconnected to Love Found, this Sense is One Sense in my Mind and My Heart.
It's One!
I am not sharing problem because it's not important and because this is not place for sharing problems but for Sharing Beauty, and Honest Tries for solutions (little first letter for "solution" for the limited We All, Human, are).
I Love You Brooke, see in a while!!
God Bless!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for a moment. I'm on Heaven's cloud each time I Watch those Videos.
I'll do Watch for one time today before going. And later at home.
cheers Pure JOY to me!! cheers 

Came for One, last post today. WANTED to Express!!
It's just that I'm Speechless, True. How Beautiful Videos!
Touched me, Joyful Time. I Really Needed, Truly, this Touch!! action smiley 
You're Looking so Beautiful, You're Actually on these Days Still Looking so Beautiful. To my eyes, More Beautiful than before, True! Lovely Class and Sensuality and Smiling Fun... cheekey smiley Exclamation  And I get wave 
I Love You, my Love of Mine!!

Smile Wink see later soon, not talks tonight just Love! Wink Smile 
cheers hasi  cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Yeah, this "title" is True!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Very Good, it's Imagining Heaven, ecstatic Vision of You!!
Mixing my emotions with meaning of numbers as message... Made that effect.
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 

Beyond Moments, I Love You and Want to Hug You so Tight, till already getting the same core of my heart. It's How I Always Feel, in the inside action smiley 
cheers party smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley party smiley cheers 

(maybe coincidence, the first call of the morning at this time party smiley wave party smiley )
God Bless, Love!
flower Brooke, See later, I Adore You so Much!! flower 
flower cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 am

Hi action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Good Morning! Slept very Well, and wanted for more Smile Laughing  Good Night!! (but I'm thinking about a Good Day! Smile party smiley Smile )
How Good Emotional Waves, How Good, from Places this Morning. Many Greetings, Love!
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, You Look so Sweet in those Pictures. Have to Post some later the one I commented yesterday's afternoon.
Going to take things a little easier today. I was "in fire" yesterday, Good One. Inspiration from You never ends, I Love You so!! cheekey smiley action smiley 
Today some rest for brain too. But as soon as possible will Share more things I think can be good and helping ones. God Bless!
flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: How Lovely Pictures, from last weeks, I've got in my Mind, and it's Delicious!!
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smilecheekey smiley  Smile 

Hi, I'm Very Excited, I Love You Very Much!! Because of Pictures New party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Well, not only for this!! tongue smiley 
How Beautiful, Thank You.
I Actually Love YOU Now More than have Loved You before!! action smiley 
How Beautiful.
If You're sad I'm getting ASFIXIATED AND KO.
Happy, Happy, I WANT!!
Some childish, beyond "reason" I'm talking, as Gentle I can, to You, Lady.
A shadow of sadness on your face is like a knife in my stomach.
True, I've Just Felt it, and I can not do anything about it, but just Love You Kind!!
It's OK.
Now more Calm. Be OK, PLEASE!!
You're Beautiful, till the point to make me forget the world and almost myself. It's that Heart behind the Eyes, and something more I can not explain.
I'm getting some thiner. Nothing exagerated about diets, just some more caring.
Thank You for SO GENTLE AND KIND MESSAGES! God Bless!
Going to some and coming for one more post. Staying Here, while.
Brooke, You've Made me so Happy and Awaken to Life Around and to the Love, since I Came.
It's True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

Coming a good walk, and some stretching before. Some thinking, for starting, about Task to Do and some Thinking of You. How Good!!
Today Celebrating Familiar my Birthday. It's better on festive day for all. Normal. As You know, I am not much worried about these things.
You Know You Always Have me for Good and for some Support, for Love!! action smiley 
You're Highly Sensitive, but also Highly Strong, and I can Only cheekey smiley Exclamation 
YOU ALWAYS INSPIRE ME!!
How Beautiful and Nice Messages, Thank You!! And to All! God Bless!
Today some more Bastketball. Some fun time. I'm getting started for Work, but some Good Moments are Necessary.
Here is more than hobby, it's Heart and Soul, bringed to the possible of the top in Comunication through words. It's How I Feel!!
flower See later Love flower You so and Very Much!! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 
action smiley hasi action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!   my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Beloved Brooke I Adore You!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next