Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:39 am

Good Morning,
love smiley love smiley

having Real problems for access from my computer. I'm in workmate's.
Wishing Best, Brooke I Love You!! Smile action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: ALL MESSAGES SO GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL TODAY!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Brooke, FRIENDS,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

before Going to Study for You, and for Family, for THE WORLD, and for me, just saying that cyclops mind me is dead, and Here, my Heart, it only remains something Like Perfection, when You Come to make me a kiss: soul-cycling fun in Love for Life!!
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: MOST POSSIBLE TENDER IN IMAGINATION HUG, FOR REAL, ETERNAL!!
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm

flower my Goddess, my Angel, my All flower
love smiley love smiley

I'm having fun here talking about little animals doing naughty things, literal not jokes, and it's so Nice. Felt Good.
COMUCATION SO KEY.
And Now I Do Trust, now I am Believing about Goodness Coming, whatever ways, I Do Enjoy Comunication. It's Saving and Blessing.
And I Adore You More.
And I'm also Happy because of this.
Please, PLEASE, this is not message for kids. True. I'm saying because of Context from Today, All put Together.
I Needed to Say as Hell, but I was not saying it, because it's really Embarassed to me.
Now I even DO FEEL HAVE TO DO.
It's hard, and difficult.
I'm also Happy because Started to Feel by that Childish part of brain.
Yesterday, oh my, Brooke Forgive my words, yesterday night I masturbated myself thinking of You.
I will not talk about situation.
And can You imagine the fact that just after finishing (TRULY EXCITED FOR SITUATION: QUITE NORMAL, NOTHING WEIRD, MAYBE BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH REAL FELT IN MY HEART AND MIND I GOT SO EXCITED), I Felt like (and this is fantasy useful and for Having More Relaxed Terms) captain Navarre when she becomes a hawk in that morning on the snowed land.
It was tough. Just after that I Always Used to Stay MUCH MORE RELAXED.
Well, yesterday was even tougher (MUCH MORE, LIKE ASFIXIATING THE MOST INTIM, THE SOUL) than before doing anything.
I Had to Start Breathing. BREATHING AND PLAYING WITH MY BRAIN TO PUT IT ON ITS PLACE. I did not need much time, just couple of minutes.
But those couple of minutes were so tough.
I LOVE YOU!!
Today I'm HAPPY FOR NEWS, SO MUCH, FOR SHARING FROM MY HONESTY AND MY LOVE, and for FEELING THE SOUL, not "moléculas" of my body.
And it's Saving.
You Do SAVE me!!
flower All my Love, All my Love for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I AM HAPPY! AND QUITE INSPIRED FOR WORKING, IT'S LOOKING GOOD WHAT I'VE WRITTEN TILL NOW, AND NEXT IDEAS THE SAME.
AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.
GOD BLESS! I AM CALM, AND WILL TAKE CARE NEXT TIME ABOUT THOSE THINGS, I DO SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 am

Heavenly of God number One as One All,

I Love to say those things that I would not dare to tell You in person, at the very least at first time (but if normal Friendship would be "el pan nuestro de cada día"), some intimidated, I Do Admit, by Your Presence of a Woman.
Not for objective Achievements, that are so True and Real, but because of Your Presence.
Wow, that Z-Boy is, Wow Brooke!! From the beginning to the last minute, All Process, Artistically Made on the script for the brand, is WOW!
Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

What a Lady, it's... No words.

Well, Looking so Good the work I'm doing, I'll post. Free. I am not anti-system person my FRIENDS, I am just a person who think how to know society and ourselves better, through history, can help All so Much to Make Things Become a little Better.
Not Pretencious about Big Goals, just Modes Working for Good.
But now I've just talked about my project to a workmate, who's got quite responsible talks here, and after couple of minutes explanation told me "m'has deixat aborronada". LOL
That means Impressed.
Feels Good to Ego, but MOTIVATION of Mine is not this. Mine is to Be Better me and to Help Things Be Better.
I do not believe in revolutions because all breakings are traumatic, and the point of return is unknown, and that's even more dangerous than the statu quo from the first time.
And not talking about COSTS along the way of any revolution.
My Intention is just about MODEST, SO MUCH MODEST, TRY FOR IMPROVING HUMAN BEHAVIOUR, JUST GIVING IDEAS FROM MY EQUAL POINT OF VIEW, AS ANY OTHER ONE ELSE.
Ideas like "THE PLEDGE" from Bill Gates and other multimillionaires Ones is so INSPIRING to me.
I was talking about things like that.
And that Includes More Democracy and more Equality and Freedom Everywhere. And GOOD AND FAIR for All Laws which can be called as RESPECTED ONES by All.
Well, I Do Think We are not Ideologically very far.
I Love the World, and I Love the USA. I'm like song of USA. I've grown hand on hand with Movies and Culture, as many other ones like me.
And I Do not regret.
I'm Spanish too.
The only thing is that I Honestly Think it's Always Much Better to Do things for Union than do for breaking bonds.
That's All.
And my WORRIES for People from "el cuerno de África", with kids and hunger, and all other places where HUMAN RIGHTS are not Respected, are SHARED I Do Know, with All of You.
I Love You!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

ps: Oops, sorry, Brooke for going too far away. But I'm not so worried, because I Do Know YOU LIKE, and YOU INSPIRE ME for GOOD!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

PS: GOOD, GOOD, GOOD! AND GOOD! LOVE!!!! BIG LOVE!!!!!!!! ENDLESS!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

this, me, can not write anything. I am Feeling too Much like a " Razz with no gravity around".
Yes, it's hard even for me ( geek ), two States of hearted mind.
Too much Beautiful.
17, 17, or 15, 15 is the Mental Age of LOVE Now.
And I just can enjoy, I so much hüpfen jumpy smiley / party smiley / Embarassed / Razz / Razz / cheers , as much as I can.
Like Justifying my Right to HAPPINESS, or something.
The Fact is You Bringed SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND INNOCENCE TO Me.
Blessed me, You KISSED ME, MY EMOTIONS, SO SWEET AND TENDER, SO TREMENDOUS AND LOVELY.
HEAVEN WAYS. And Childish Fun too.
That Smile, that Glance.. cheekey smiley Exclamation (sigh me for all day)
love smiley love smiley

ps: THANK YOU, You SAVED Me!! action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi,
love smiley love smiley

all those " Very Happy " of mine, by pictures or talks or writes, they were all for impressing You, Brooke Shields.
I Love You, and Respect Your Heart and Your Life so Much. If I ever seemed like don't, it was my mistake, not my intention.
Came some RELAXED from Movie (GOODNESS, CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT LIKE FRESH WATER FROM THE OCEAN, GOODNESS MOVIE), but now some sad. Not exactly, but conscious about those things, and even when We All Know Life Goes on, throug pain, the one who is ours or someone's else, Friends or Just Human Ones like ourselves, but sometimes those "mirror" neurones work well for things.
It's when some Music comes.
SERENITY OF MINE. Toughness through All over Sensitive Hearts. We All Have the Same.
Lyrics are just for my Life, do not mean messages for anybody. And only Want to Listen to Videos which Music I Know, just to be Sure I am not saying anything wrong.
All that remains in these hands, mind, heart, nerves... All I will use for that Dream.
Motivation for Fight has CHANGED SO MUCH AS ORIGEN TO ENERGY TO ME.
Sending All Goodness I can from these hands.
Flowers, Love and Peace I Send too!
flower flower flower

To Give Love, is All I Care about!
Count on me for Good, Please, I'm with You!
IT'S TRUE, I SWEAR action smiley

Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: It's gonna be a Pretty Eternal Dance for Good!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

psII: And I Know I'll Hold You and Kiss Your Lovely and Delicate Hand of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 am

Loveliness and Sweet Heaven of Mine,

quite connecting work today.
Connecting for work and, also, for a while with two teachers, two subjects new.
I'm starting classes on monday and on tuesday!
Wow!
I'll tell.
I asked if I could go only as listener, by now (because I'm needing only one more subject to complete academic curriculum -yes, these things of reality have to be passed), because subject I want for sure is for second semester.
It's Great!
Motor running Well.
Energy!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: I've even found one teacher which studies are not completely classic ones, compared to other teachers (like me), and when I talked for a while about my intention studies, he said, oh, well, just need to find concepts, "concreto" to work on it through that evolution of philosophy I want to treat. I said yes, I think I found. We'll talk!
All very Nice People, wills for Sharing the Knowledge Well I Clearly See!
Just phone by now, but I think it was enough.
tongue smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello!!
Smile Razz Smile

The ned is going wave like me in those days.
Smile Laughing Smile

I could not even listen to the last "rocking" song ( Smile Smile ) because of copyright in my country, but I could read lyrics.
YOU ARE THE ONLY WOMAN WHOM I'VE EVER LOVED FROM MY DEEP REAL SOUL. AND I'LL NEVER LOVE AS TRUE LOVE ANY OTHER ONE BUT YOU.
I do not think it's necessary ad many more things to this.
I'm so far from perfect, and not pure rock, as You Know, but I Do Know Embarassed You're the Only One I could ever make Love to. Because all walls from Affective Comunication Dissapear, because this is True Love. And they could NEVER completely dissapear with anyone else because this is TRUE LOVE.
And though this, THE ONLY THING I TRULY CARE NOW IS ABOUT BEING KIND HERE TO YOU, AND TAKE CARE, AND BE YOUR HONEST FRIEND.
YOU GOT ME.
GOD BLESS!
love smiley love smiley

Wishing a Great Day, I'm so Hopeful about Good Future.
Love!!
Soul NEVER lies!
Many KIND greetings, BIG HUG AND CARING TENDER KISS!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Do Know You Trust in me, as Normal good Person! cheers SO HAPPY!!
All Messages from today I Honestly think are ending, as MEANING to Express, like I've finished this post. So Let us Be Friends FOR ETERNITY, I DON'T WANT YOU EVER LET ME GO, PLEASE! And TRUE LOVE I Know is Real!
And the Answer to All Prays about You, for Life, are in those Pictures from Heaven Today!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 am

Good Sweetness in the morning,

WHAT A REST, I've had tonight. Truly. From few minutes past 11 pm to already 8 am.
Yeah! Felt so Good.
Some Changes, some Good Changes here inside this heart.
I Share, Loving You!!
I Like numbers posted for two lasts posts from yesterday, SO BEAUTIFUL.
I also know You're Starting "The Exonerated" Recitations Today. WISHING ALL TONS OF INSPIRATION POSSIBLE THAT CAN FLY THROUGH THE AIR AND LAND THERE BEFORE TONIGHT.
Anyway, I'll stand sending more!!
Smile Smile

There're many NICE Videos and Visions, Thank YOU! I Have to See All I can.
Today class again. So Good!
I'm making my eyes rest, and along the week can not watch much TV, though programs are so Usually Good, because eyes NEED Rest for Doing All things I Want.
Weekends some more.
Oops, I was not including big Sport events. Rolling Eyes Very Happy Smile
Not only Philosophy Feeds man, or woman.
Smile Smile

party smiley Good Love, I Love You so, Brooke, I Love You; ADORED of Mine!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:25 am

Hi
Smile Smile

I'm Totally HYPNOTIZED like Coming from HEAVEN'S VISION, for that Picture of Sweetest Goodness and LOVELIEST Beauty, oh my!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello,
Smile Smile

again Here. Just a minute. Well, or Three, as Much as it's 1:02 now.
Waiting for MOST TENDER "Handed" Time of my Life!!

Rolling Eyes wave party smiley
still waiting... ( Laughing )
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

I Do BREATHE!!! SO WELL! This Minds had not been working as well as now since I don't remember from younger years, True!!
Now!!
And I Hold YOU and KISS YOU!!
I Adore You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 am

Good Sweetness in the morning,

going to a meeting here at work, so fast.
Just came for Good Morning Wishes.
I Love You, Brooke!!
These times, oh my Heart!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Hello, again,
Smile Smile

only one thing.
I was commenting yesterday's Movie, so Good, with a workmate, whose husband watched too. I Liked for All the things, but also and very Importantly because it's about Action, nothing on sadism or "non cost" blood. I Do Respect All Styles for Movies, but my tastes are so Near to this.
I remember scenes from the airplane, when it has had the accident and it's...
Sorry, Call.
I'm going so soon.
Work! Mad Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi again and again,
Smile love smiley Smile

let's twist!!
party smiley Smile party smiley

I've been called by boss, to explain to me results from Important Meeting about Possibilities for Work for People (not necessary details), and it was SUCCESS. Need Much More Work, but it was, and what I did was very useful, I've been told.
So, happy and proud! Very! tongue smiley
Sharing!
flower flower flower

I was talking about Movie in last post when I had to go (True!) for those things of Work.
I Liked very Much scene in the airplane, when leading guy helps and assists in companion one passenger who was really bad hurt for accident.
It was Original and Good.
And I was Liking, but Feeling bad, because of Dramatism, so Good.
And later in Movie, not so far, comes a scene with a fight with wolve. And here comes what I was also commenting to workmate. Anxiety I was Feeling suddenly dissapeared because of Tension from Action. I was Living Situation through the Movie. Could Feel how Animal mechanism of my brains got engaged, and it was like watching a match, sports.
Not the same, of course, but it's for trying to express how all became different state of mind.
Movie Helped so Much about it. Even situation with the kid and father. I do not remember situation when my father embraced me, excepting when I was very, very kid (don't remember), but for the way it was Made, so DELICATE and BRIGHT, AND DRAMATIC "VERACIDAD" too, Felt so Good. Like Living Experience through the Movie too.
It was so Good! action smiley
love smiley flower

Well, and I came for saying tomorrow will come later in the morning, because it's "Fiesta del Pilar". Holiday, very Important here in my land, that it's YOURS too! Smile flower
And I DO REMEMBER SO WELL when I Made that "promise" in "Basílica del Pilar" (sorry, need spanish, oh my, too difficult! Smile ), and also some kind of NICE trick.
Not passing exams, yes or not "the same", but please Help me to Meet and to Know Brooke Shields, One Day flower
So, it's Become True, my Dream!!
Just Sharing LOVE!
Brooke, oh Brooke, it's All my Feelings like Starting over!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi, my MOST LOVELY Heart of the Universe of Mine,

how are things?
Here Quite Great.
I've been writing for 25 minutes in the outside, walking and stretching (oh my Rolling Eyes , how great muscles to see if a good diet Laughing Smile Wink ) and eating some Good fruits and chocolate.
Had Very Peaceful Night (not talks about mornings, any kind of possible velvet color Wink Laughing Smile ), and Good Rest.
I've come as Kid, because of You and Peace You Bring to my Heart.
Those Pictures from "In the Middle": cheekey smiley / Laughing ( Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation ) and Embarassed because of VERY SERIOUS ATTRACTION. Admiration is just like party smiley , but the Feeling as Complete Person is Truly party smiley because of Truly Complete Feeling. I LOVE YOU!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

And Loved, Truly Loved, the Scene when You owning the whole of the pool. YOU TRULY DESERVE! Mine's, for SURE!
Smile Smile

PICTURES from Broadway "Cyrano de Bergerac" and from "Good Morning America" SAFE AND FREE ( Smile Wink Smile ) Entrance ARE LIKE TOO MUCH TO ME.
Oh my.
Oh my.
Oh my.
Oh my.
Oh my
cheers

I'm asking myself now how it could be possible to sleep well?
Ah, yes, yes, I think I remember now.
Embarassed Laughing

Some Good Sincerity Mixed and Presented by humor action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

How Much BEAUTY! THANK YOU!!
Smile Smile
And Everywhere Messages the Same, Thank You so Much, SO FRIENDLY!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

The Truth is that audio connections are not working very well in this computer, and now Listening to the radio.
But Have to Make my FRIEND Part Comunicating too.
Smile

When I was writing, was doing it about Theory I WANT to create about Structure and Working of Human mind(/heart) for the Making of concepts, ideas and thoughts.
I wrote 3 pages (as it came) and I think I found pretty amount of structured ideas about it.
This is probably the most rudimentary thing I've ever written about thinking things, specially for comparison to Final Line I Want to Catch, but I am Very Happy, because I've been Clearing so Many things to my Thinking.
And this is only the Beginning.
I'm MAINLY Worried about Human Health: Freedom, Living Well Together, Peace, Ability for Happiness, Selfconsiousness and about Other ONES, Responsability, Moral...
I Studied quite Politic Phylosophy, and Read, but I am not very focused on Real Structures as Institutions. It's just about Human Nature. Institutions are Quite Good.
Brooke, I am Starting to Catch Results from studies on General Philosophy.
INSPIRATIONAL THINGS!
LOVE MOTIVATES ME SO MUCH!
YOU'RE ENLIGHTENING MY WAY, AND IT FEELS LIKE STAIRS TO THE STARS, YOUR SOUL'S.
The Most Important of All to me action smiley
But what I said, about the FACT You're like New Sensation (not the only One, this is not compiting with anybody, FRIENDLY!) and You Can DO anything YOU Want! tongue smiley
I Love You so, so Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

just came for one minute for KISS!!

( Razz bom Razz )

cheekey smiley OK, it's done! cheekey smiley
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Brooke, my Dearest One,

for one time I dare to write Your Name, BELOVEST, at the beginning.
I've had to let some tears go down, because IT'S TOO MUCH BEAUTY to be handled by me at this time.
You can be so Calm about me.
It's All Working Well, Too Much Well.
It's just that I Love You!!
tongue smiley I Love You tongue smiley

ps: One of Best Days of my Life, and I Know There will be so many More!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

my Dearest One,

after last post just oops from me ( Smile Laughing Smile ), because Need me as All Good meaning.
"Tomorrow": for pictures from me (let's see what's going to get up Laughing ) and also because of words game, "morros" in spanish (and also using here Majorca) mean lips.
Some Funny, just.
You're too Much Adored to let anything can mean something Different to "All The Love I've got in me for You for the First Time I Did See You"!! action smiley

ps: me quite wave because I Love You too Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi flower ,

I'll stay for a while.
I am KO Now action smiley
Not jokes.
Fortunetely, today New Big Ban Season.
Touched is ridiculous word to be used.
I'm fine, but...
Will stay for a while.
Videos only for some "distracting" while Staying.
Distracting from feelings inside.
I'm too MUCH "KILLED".
Smile Smile
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi,
Smile flower flower Smile

I do Insist about me and for Everything: GOODNESS is the Key!
Going to Have Great Time Today. Wish me Good Luck.
Brooke, YOU can be TOTALLY SURE, YOU'RE LOVED and that I LOVE YOU!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: and I'm going to Make Love with Concepts Today! More!
Smile Laughing Smile

PSII: TRULY, when I Know Better, will Share!
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Brooke,

the f. neighboor, in the morning or in the night, the living, anything, will not change me.
I sometimes think: if it was Real Love She would come for one time. So it is not.
Now I don't think anything.
I don't know anything, but I don't think badly about You. That's, in Fact, so UNUSUAL, as Always.
Humiliation is just subjective perception.
It's True this Time I Do Feel my brain, not my heart, like ready to explode, for too many concepts and for All. Emotivity.
So ALONE.
I will die ALONE. You can Tell me. And if not, I tell myself.
Hannah Montana was wrong Laughing Laughing Laughing
But there's only one thing to be sure about: SURRENDER about Good and Honesty, Honor as passed away tradition, will not come.
At this moment is more difficult than ever to understand why.
But it's only about Heart question. Brain understand very well.
At this Moment I AM TOTALLY CLOSED, even to football talks. Anything is entering my mind.
JUST WANT TO BE ALONE.
I don't listen.
But I Love.
I Will Do my Work and I know there're things one can not change, but for sure this is not a maya sacrifice for 2012.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Brooke, YOU too Much Emotional.
My blond long hair "I pass it by all those places anybody can imagine" Wink , as any other thing, but You too Much Emotional, and I Feel a hole in the right center of chest.
As chest gets empty, brains too. Balancing! Laughing Very Happy Smile
To publically FACE Drama is HEALING.
I've been put into it, and nobody will see me fall.
Tonight going to sleep soon, and rebuild mind to Be on my own, deep inside, but not that much on surface (now I am, and it's not possible).
Wild place, this has become.
"Cumbres borrascosas"?
Yes, but the money.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I Like Example Teacher bringed to me, INTENTIONED OR NOT (in first case, WELCOME), like Author, Feeling pain for Door on nose and Feeling the Best of All, who Tries to Express Painfully How he is Beyond those things.
Who can believe it?
Me, me, Truly me!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, I'm quite Strong. Want to See "The Greening" on TV, Please.
Will not attack. SWEAR. Will not even comment this time.
Good things from here, to catch for something good (if anybody want), and bad things, the same. Maybe better last ones to learn more. Sure many ones agree.
Well, this is Facing that nonsense from badness from pain.
Lack of comunication, in me, probably innate and because of living.
I won't surrender about.
Will put hearbeats down and Mind High.
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD PART OF ALL! GOD BLESS!

Brooke, only to get sure nobody can feel guilty, that's more than Reason ENOUGH to Stand TALLER (in spanish, mechanic one) than Empire State.
Now, through the madness, the Balanced Appearing inside.
I Love You!!
BELIEVE, I FEEL YOU LIKE SO GOOD!!
And Most of All too!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: I'll Sleep Well. Prepared for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi, Brooke, I Love You so!!
Smile love smiley flower love smiley Smile

if I ever was too much heavy about saying, anybody can tell, but it's just that it Helps so Much, to Say it.
It's BREATHING to me!!
cheekey smiley party smiley flower flower party smiley cheekey smiley

Have come for a while to Watch Videos. I'm not very much playful, I'm just "staring" time of Mine!!
Smile Laughing Smile

Really, it's time when I do not move muscles, even those ones from above.
Smile Smile

God Bless, Sending ALL LIGHT POSSIBLE!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I Love You, I Love You!!

ps: now I'm scared about changing numbers. It's to Express Everything's Fine Here and in me when I'm "alone" too!!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi, my Most Beloved One,

going to some meal and some picture too ( Embarassed Laughing cheers ).
I Love You!!
My Heart is Yours and with YOU for All of Time!!
God Bless!
Have Good Day, Peace, Love and Joy!
flower I Love You, Brooke!! flower
action smiley

ps: I still think about clothes and those things. But after good while, think quite good to make pictures (so fast -Beloved litte sister of Mine can Breathe about - Smile Laughing Smile ) with these normal clothes. Well, normal is subjective. But it's the ordinary.
You Makes me Want to Look like... All and Each Simple One of Stars at the Same Time!!
wave action smiley

For You!!
I Love You More than Everything!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Heavenly and Adored REASON of my whole Life,

coming from classes. Right in time, because the owner was closing, because there was nobody here because it's been a rainy day. They opened computers system and enlightened room for me. I compromised myself about staying only for couple of minutes.
But I had to Come.
I will Stay till I go to sleep Here. Can not talk, but Stay. Just because.
Soul Companion can be Expressed, sometimes, even when it's impossible to make it up so well, as much as I'd like, but I Have to make a Try.
I Love You, I Love You!!
If I can make my mind run and my Soul Fly, and not only walk first one and fall down the second, it's just because You Exist.
So, SELFISHLY as hell (those Expressions, "handsome as hell" from 1983, I Remember and Come so Easily Touching this Heart of Mine, so Much, BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES: YES, BECAUSE I'D HAVE BEEN TOO Smile ), Please, EXIST, Brooke, EXIST so Intensely and Bright that Your Living Looks like the Highest One from the other side of the Life, to be Achieved by us All someday, Eternity. About LIVING, about All things.
And, Have to Say, GOD BLESS YOU, LADY, IN HEAVEN!

Brooke, can not but do not want neither to make Video compositions. Have not time, True!, but it's Too Much Needed for Care and Loving Touch, Everything. Today.
God Bless You, I Love You and Send All my Love to You, my Woman in Heaven, by these message and by All You may keep from me, like coming back and forth, for LOVE, Entering New Life!!

I Love You, and I Love All of You for ALWAYS!!

ps: I Do Feel OK, Everything gonna be OK, I Swear it to You, my Lady Angel of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Brooke of Mine, my Existence,
flower

through it All, Have to say I'm wave Happy and Thankful for Support and FRIENDSHIP Shared. Like wet eyes here.
But not.
Brooke, more about studies You Like too.
Sharing.
Nietzsche, Author, Man: each day I Like him More.
I am not meaning to identificate myself with him (well, that's impossible to be completely erased from anybody Human too), but it's about Knowing.
Legend says he got finally totally out from this world when found somebody in the middle of the city punishing and beating one horse. He run to the "animal" and Embraced him and that's the Rest is the Legend.
This I Like so Much (well, under HUMAN COMPASSION FOR SURE), but I Also Like Very Much (now Video makes Embarassed because of too goodness to me, Truly red face!) his Coherence and Honesty Thinking/Living (for SURE unperfect as All). Or at the very least how he hardly tried for.
I Honestly think his ideas were too Partial about Human Reality, too much focused on dominating part that is not the only one at all.
But I can Help Admiring this, also, GENIUS Writer, Style of his Writing. So Extraordinary.
Well, Shared.
Going away from this world for a while ( Wink Wink Wink ).
Smile flower flower flower Smile

But, Brooke, Heaven Adored, when I come to You, so Real into and from this Word, how is it possible: I Fly Much Higher than upon any other Thinking, Dream or Find.
I Adore You too Much and it's not enough.
YOU'RE KISSED ALL OVER TONIGHT!!
You'll be Hold for All of Eternity of Time!!
I Love You, I Love You my Lady Angel of Mine!!
God Bless You All!
Brooke, See You so easy (I think! Mad - Smile Laughing Smile ) in a while for Good Kissing Night!!
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next