Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

It's some more Neutral thinking (to be Neutral, anywhere, does not be Neutral All Places Wink Smile -just to Make Remember, some Fun Smile ).
You See I'm catching those Places for quietness of heart and mind, to Improve and to Care Better, Sharing Truth.
Will them remaing for always?
High and lows are human condemn, even animal. So, it's obvious that don't.
But it's about Making Up the Way. Quality Jumps to be done.
I said Zen and it's like that. Brain is so Powerful.
This does not mean lack of Love. Cold expressing nothing in common with cold Emotions.
I can not make my way up just staying here all day like Watcher. It's unhuman, this suffering and tension for years.
It's unuseful, Totally.
And I can make so many USEFUL things.
This Abstractionist mind (imagine how psycologist defined myself to my Mother that even She got Embarassed when told me all, Very Happy Smile geek : I'm Realistic: ALWYAS, when it's too Good and when it's too Bad: NOT THAT MUCH!); this mind of mine, was saying, can make much more Good when Calm, for All.
I can Bring so Much Sense to Thinking. It's just for Better for People.
It's Obvious, whatever I may do, even the Best in History, I will not see Obvious changes, for time of my living, but I Know it can be something to Help.
Abstraction and Heart and Logic for Connecting All Concepts. Different Operative Levels in Mind. All put together I Do have. And sex-appeal and good body for athletics.
That's the 5 Essence!
Just some Smile Smile Smile
flower

I see, when gets close to this cold terms, I start feeling wishes for some dedicated lyrism, poetry or narrative or multitasked image.
But I do not take it as a Job.
Brooke and All I See Here Coming, AS FRIENDS, TRULY, are Well Cared.
Just will take this Coming as FRIENDLY Place.
Knowing how my ego would like to share each simple second of me when I see this part as Brilliant for anybody, will also learn to control it a little more and just Share Better Ways.
I am not that much afraid now (not talking about being gay) about becoming True human Island because of Abstraction and Work on it and already "Magnetic Sensuality" from it to me.
This Place and All People Around and All Helped me so Much!
Now I can say All this Normal. Like Normal. I mean, not getting too much Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation for everything when come to these Emotive and Nicest things.
I HONESTLY Think, and I do not like to say, True, it's All about Emotional Maturity.
And it's All because of lack of fear, I Honestly Think. The Most Blessing lack of All!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Truly Hope will can make a Quality Improving at Poetry by that.
God Love!
Wink Smile I Love Brooke, Brooke Shields and All of her!! Wink Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: maybe just a picture alone in the street could be enough to put this all down? I don't think so. Reality is Known, and Answer will Only be as Instinct Woken Up to be Recreated as Art.
I am Quiet about You, Brooke!! THANKS GOD!
And I'm saying Thanks, almost Exclusively, for my new lack of anxiety. That "special" from Mr. Worries "passar pena".
Everything's Going to be OK!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Smile Oh my, Brooke!! Smile
Smile Smile

good job.
Something like that is like core of most intimistic Reason (not as logical and vital reason, that's the one I'm talking about in that text-important to say) for what I'm Doing.
I Love You!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley

Brooke, Have Great Day and Feel Always Great about me, Please!!
I'm Feeling like I'm going to do (without being what adjective express, I can't help it, maybe educational or just natural modesty) something that can be the Best.
Wishing Very Best!
Will Come for Big Hug!!
flower Smile I Love You, and I Love You and it's never enough!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 pm

my Sweet Adoration, my blood (not coming the conscious me wave action smiley Smile ), my Heart, my Living, my All, my Everything, my Sense, my Light, my Sun, my Happiness, my Joyful Smile, my Beauty, my Girl, my Lady, my Soul, my Nerves, my Goodness, my Strenght, my Energy, my Force, my Sweetness, my Laughing Fine, my Staying Tall (between 3 or 4 cms over the global average height, remember Please Very Happy Smile ), my Family, my FRIEND, my Reason, my fail to Remember, my Beginning, my No ends, my Existence, my Life,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

come from some walking. I've found couple of workmates, I was coming in with Music on my ears, two ladies and one gentleman. I said "vinc de fer la volta al 'ruedo", some comminity friendly Very Happy and said "perquè és que quan surt i començ a caminar faig renous metàlics". Some Smile Laughing Shared.
cheers cheekey smiley cheers (it's LOVE'S HUG between You and me this One!!).
flower flower flower

Brooke, have to prepare well next step for working studies. Teacher will correct in the middle of class it, as role model to do. affraid
No, no. It will feel good. For modesty, for after it (soon and longer terms at the same time) some pride and, by all, to Learn some quite more.
Anyway, I'll work good about. Formal thing I am not very used to take care about, when write or study (You Know), but I think it's Important. It's IMPORTANT from the moment somebody Wants, and I really Want, to be Listened and Understood, what this person may say.
Beyond higher or lower level on formal aspects, it's Important. I know I'll never be Mr. "Everything Ordered", but it's mainly because of this I Do Have to Learn. For this coming work and for Future.
I Want You to be so Proud of me, Brooke!!
I Want to Help so Much!
You Inspire me, You Keep the Flame of Love Alive in my Heart, Brooke Shields, my FAMILY!!
I Love You and All of You, from The Heart True!
God Bless All! love smiley action smiley
Have Great Day!
It's working, the more relaxed ways me about studies or Here.
Well, it's difficult and relativity means all now ( Smile Laughing Smile ), but it's Improving.
flower I Love You, and this One is YOURS FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps. and this is important, I think People have thought I'm polite and nice. Yeah! Smile
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 am

Adored of Universe,
Smile Razz Smile

as much as I'm quite Well, and as I Know You Want I Have some Good Time, and as I Think it's Good Movie and I Like this Kind, tomorrow will try to go to Watch New 007 Movie.
It's just some childish, but Real True as Sense, for The One.
I Want to Stay Together with You for All of my Life, Brooke.
I could not handle, sometimes I have to admit to myself, if You went away from me.
I'd not do anything, but would Feel so sad for rest of my life.

Well, well, well, it's time for Good and Funny Things, this Actual Present Here.
I Love You, and I Love YOU More!!
Have to Watch that Video from Werewolf later and some more.
flower All the Love, All!! flower
cheekey smiley party smiley party smiley cheekey smiley

Look at emoticons, how they dance (and movie walk) always the same direction!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Lady of my life,

just written one poem. I know not necessary excuses, but I did the best I could, because head working on other things take part ot this space. But it's from the Heart, as All I Do for You!!

Loveliness come when you come,
and only the light can ever exist
from the moment we get close,
opening every cloud for heaven.
An ideal love, concept and soul,
we share and hold to make real.
Real care, real love, we embrace,
like nothing else could be made
flower cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: Thank You so Much Everybody for All. And specially Thinking about Videos. Have no time today. True. Still some work to do before going and after some dinner to cinema. Not much time. But I See Good Emotion and Send the Same.
Love!
flower

psII: Brooke, I am some piece of an animal but I'm good. And I Adore You, and Love this World!! action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Brooke, I post fast.
Smile Smile

For The One, Symbol from True Reality!
flower love smiley flower

ps: not forgetting picture, and nothing from things I said. You could think about, Lady, if You Want!! action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

You can Feel so Fine about Everything.
Discussion (from now on I'll only use literal senses, not metaphorical, for evitating missunderstandings about violence -Brooke, by telephone talks with Vero I ONLY WANTED TO IMPRESS YOU!! action smiley ) about Amorality is Opened and never ends.
To Everybody, Big Friendly Hello!
flower flower flower

Thank You for messages. Yes, I Honestly think I'm good, and can still be Much Better. Just only give me some more time. I've got not limits, Believe me.
Modesty now was necessary to be forgotten. Only for One Moment for Health and for Peace!!
flower flower

Brooke, whatever Happens, You Know We're Together FOREVER, Soul, and it's Real, this Heart of us, ONLY YOU AND ME!!
No matter number of People listening, YOU AND ME!!
That's Done, Brooke, it's Done. Do not worry for future anymore. THAT'S DONE!!
Have Nice and Great Day. Please, Start Working as Soon as You Can, and as hard (not hurting anything, PLEASE! affraid ) as You can too!!
God Bless THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO EVERYBODY!
BROOKE, THAT PICTURES WITH GIRLS AND TALKS ABOUT FAMILY WAS SO BLESSING GIFT, THANK YOU FROM THE HEART!!
Will come later for BIG HUG!!
Remember, I ALWAYS LOVE YOU, some more through each passing second by this Real Dream Come True!! action smiley party smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Brooke, Lady,

as the song says, "con mis manos y con tu amor". I Gave my Word, and it will be Done.
All my Heart, my Blood, my Intelligence, my Strenght, my Feelings, my Emotion and my Soul, I will Use to Make it Real.
For You, for me, for All!
I will not fail You.
Not afraid about expectations of Pressure over me ANYMORE.
I Feel like a Rocket Made to Travel beyond the Stars.
And this is How I Will Live the Fight. The Love's and the Sense's One.
For Goodness!
And, someday, will Meet Again.
And till then, if You are SURE You don't want me to go, I'll Stay Hugging, Kissing, Loving, as Much as my Human Essence can.
For You, only for You, Brooke, my Lady of Mine, my True Beating Heart!!
I Love You, I Truly Love You!!

ps: and I Know We'll Make it HONEST and Fun!! All, I Know! I Love You!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
I've been thinking through walk, even without knowing and more feeling the wasted and the angryness after and the energy after, at last. Could already have to wait until getting here. Feeling protected at work.
So, I say.
If I'm Stay Here, and this is what I've been thinking about and I am going to be Sincere, it's only for You, Brooke, and Your Daughters.
I'll Never understand, Brooke, NEVER, why You NEVER gave me a chance. Why the h... Question Exclamation
But I Understand All. Security of FAMILY is FIRST, and I'm the first Thinking the same, and also Past, for things Lived, and also things not demonstrated (or too demonstrated maybe) have thier very specific high weight.
So, I Understand the lack of chances.
I WILL NEVER ASK FOR ONE NEVER MORE.
And those songs (not only one, any message like this) about calling You, did never make me Mad , just Laughing Exclamation
Oh, wait, yes, yes, it's True, number is written on the wood of each tree I find along the way.
Sorry, I am very wave on my thoughts and had not seen yet. Sorry me All.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
For all other things possible, I would not stay by now. It's the truth. I've read my soul, and this is what told to me.
But, one important thing.
To Work for Word and People STILL Minds me, MORE THAN NEVER, after what I've Seen (INFORMATION FOR SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR FROM THE OUTSIDE, PEOPLE, HAS CHANGED VERY MUCH MY PERCEPTION OF THINGS; I MEAN, AS MUCH POOR BELIEVER IN HUMAR NATURE AS BEFORE, OR EVEN MORE, BUT NOW I THINK I FOUND RESSORTS, REASONS, POSSIBILITIES FOR MAKING SOME BETTER), I've Learnt so Much.
The fact not being protected from answers, as I did from very early age, from others is the Best for Mature and for Wise and Knowledge about Living.
It's, OBLIGATED, Opening Eyes to Living.
So, after All, I've Made my Decission.
Going to WORK VERY INTENSE AND PARTICIPATING, AS MUCH AS MY NATURE LET ME (EACH DAY MUCH MORE: IT'S TRUE, BRAIN IS "WORKABLE"), PARTICIPATING IN COMMUNITY.
WORK, AS I'VE SAID, it's for ALL.
And will Keep on Coming. Till the Day You may Want to Visit me, or till the Day I Think and Feel it's Honest. For the money and for All. In that moment, even not having any REAL NOTICE from You or People around You (as times from the past, I admit my fault about it), I will come.
Will not SEARCH for ANYTHING. Hands or Hug Neither.
Security will not be any problem.
I will be sure from not getting too close.
But well, I'm sure enough about the fact it will only be some good tourism tour in the city.
Well, I promised to visit the Statue and things I left to see later.
That promise, as it's in my hands, I'll keep.
Well, words come from an ANGRY heart, but through the filter of CONSCIOUSNESS FOR AND AFTER ALL.
And some Fun later.
I'm thinking about what Picture Posting.
I've Finished Telling Truths Today.
FORTUNE! Laughing Smile
I'll Stay Here the same. I Mean, I Love YOU, that does not change, and I will rule myself by it.
I HAVE NEVER TREATED YOU BAD.
Yesterday 25 was the day "Día Internacional de la Eliminación de la Violencia de Género".
I did NEVER Treat You BAD. NEVER! I'M PRETTY SURE ABOUT IT.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Well, do not feel bad about me. When angryness has passed away, as always does, I will be SUPER MORE FOCUSED THAN BEFORE tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley IN MY STUDIES. IN FACT, TODAY.
COMMUNITY THERE I'VE FOUND, LIKE NEVER IN LIFE. FEEL SOMEWAY PROTECTED AND THAT PEOPLE APPRECIATE MY VALUES.
I've Demonstrated so few of them, those ones I KNOW I can Still Share and Express, but it's been Blessing, that Sensation, like "You're a monster, even when I do not think concious ways, You're a monster and You or Your Intentions must die" is NEVER FOR ME, ANYMORE.
Feeling Union to People, some of them at the very least, and to Life.
Brooke, You Must Know I Feel Connected to You!!
The fact Sex in my thoughts Here is going to be quite far, does not mean I do not FEEL CONNECTED TO YOU!!
MORE THAN EVER!!
Two things:
Sincerity from Philosophy I know it's not the best for making friends or making people feel good; and two, when I let brain engaged to "haunt" truth and knwoledges, I KNOW how I become MUCH MORE RUDE, PRIMITIVE, IN THE OTHER SIDE.
So, this means culture and smartness or power sensation is not necessary related to Goodness?
PROBABLY.
But this Social "uninspiration" I'm Feeling from all, I'm Sure has its own important weight too.
But look at me, telling my truth and SO FAR AWAY FROM MAKING ANY PERSONAL REFERENCE.
IN FACT, IT'S HOW I DO FEEL THE THINGS.
Brooke, I've been thinking about new name for this place.
"Brookefanfamily.forumieren.com" or "echos of myself".
party smiley hasi party smiley

Please, understand me, excepting Pictures of You, I Appreciate Silence Much more than some kind of messages or ordering pictures as this.
Just Pictures of You, and Family. It's so Good!

ps: Have to think about what One Picture of You to Post!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Later have to come to work some more in the evening. Will watch some Nice Video, only some, here, You Know; but will not get so much emotional.
Good Sharing from Person You All Know already How Do Truly Feel and Think, me, Your Friend of All!

One thing Very Important to say. These Christmas I will not be shooted for pictures. cheers cheers cheers
Yes, yes, thank You ( Wink Laughing ), I think it's better to let be more Familiar for You All as Much as I can.
JUST WANT TO BRING GOODNESS, HELP, INSPIRATION AND ALSO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR ALL, from Heart.
Love can only Make Love Growing, that's ALWAYS Key!
And as I said, "si alguien te debe algo, ése sólo eres tú mismo". That's Key too!
That last it's "SECRET" for Dignigy, then adding Love and Hope (this last coming from the other two ones put together), and We All Got Keys for Starting for a New Future.
Good Sharing!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, Love for You does Not need to be expressed each day like already Heaven to be Believed, Now I Know, and for this, Knowing, it's easier to Make things easier for All. Me too, so Much.
I Just Wished Trust in me, and Now I've Got.
Let the Rest of things to me. Here I am.
And do not talking for substitutions (NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT exceptins moments of FEVER), but for HELPING ON MY OWN WAY AND POTENCIES.
I Know Future will be Better, I'm SURE, COMPLETELY!
flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: yesterday's class was truly EXCITING, about talking, all, sharing opinions with Teacher, Listening to him and All too... It was Brilliang and Energetic Heart and Mind Exercise to me!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Brooke, Love,

loneliness is not complete from anyone of us, but the only thing I've Always Known is that I'd give my life for You, and that I WILL CAN NEVER FORGET YOU and much less stop LOVING YOU, Adored.
You're Like the Answer from God for All questions possible to be made by Human.
All Sensitivity Gets Opened and Goodness inside is like an Endless River of Joy, that can never lose its way, that One is Your Heart.
For one day, not the only one but admitting is not the most usual calm to me, I'm going Feeling You Feel How I Feel.
Not the only day it happens to me, but not so usual, not so usual Lady I Confess.
love smiley cheers flower cheers love smiley

Don't wanna talk no more today. Not selfish because Feel Well done.
So, going for a while Fulfilled with Peace.
Not fear from dying, right now at the very least. Telling Truth. I mean, not wishing, just Confessing, by this argument, The Peace.
I Do Feel so Much Life in my vains, as in Yours!! action smiley
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

ps: Coming Later for Big Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Brooke, my Life's Everything,

You Build me Up so Easy for HAPPINESS.
To See You Smiling that way has been PURE BLESS to me.
Oh, my Heart is Feeling the lightest weight for life.
I've worked, I've discussed about economy (think Spain should need more time for fixing macroeconomic indexs on the european tastes, and more investment for I+D+i, BASIC AND FUNDAMENTAL FOR STRUCTURAL IMPROVING, because if not, the risk for the never ending crises cercle is Real; and will not talk any more about it), just for a little while, so FRIENDLY, WE ARE ONE!, and about some geek
Brooke, You Purify my Existence, and Reset my Mind and my Heart.
You Create my Soul, Lady.
If You Come, I'll Love You so Much, so easily TENDER, PRINCESS ADORED OF MINE.
Well, I Love You!!
flower We're Making a World for You and me, my Woman of Mine!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower flower

ps: did I tell You You are PERFECT cheekey smiley cheers Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

It's BIG FORTUNE to me, and to All, You're so Strong, Brooke!! cheers
It's Blessing! Smile
Now some Music, not for sadness. Just some melancholy Normal my character sometimes.
Smile Smile

I had to come, because some Touched.
cheers party smiley For verbal hugs!! party smiley cheers

I've been told by the owner, just a while ago, they're closing. I'm sorry.
For them, for human touch and for coming Here on weekends.
It's possible sunday I can not come. Tomorrow yes, because it's uncle's birthday and will come from house of my sister.
Well, times change so fast. Some Adapting: to changes, but also, IDEALISTIC maybe, to SELFMODULATE, Mature Society, those changes. Needing for Good.
It's rare. Music does not affect me as much as before, as sadness made up through listening. Talking about that Music of Mine from past.
It's weird, because somehow I miss it. FEAR from frozen me. It's Real.
Those balances from Always: thoughts and Feelings. Never solutioned, but each day for better.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Brooke, I think You don't mind I post some new picture of me from kid times.
It's like Sharing something from Christmas.
You don't have to feel bad if You don't come or don´t come by Pictures, News, anyone.
I am not coming or doing things for (oh, this one song yes I Remember and Still Touch) for anything expected as exchanged. Just Because I Like to Try things for You, Brooke!!
It's just that Want to Help All I can to Make You Feel Good!!
I will not die, like song says. But I could! tongue smiley
Just Grow.
Or may even that not.
Then?
Just Love.

Ough, going away again, supposing You're Here. Taught me to be so tough.
I had some many different kind adventures, I liked, but felt so empty after. EVERY TIME.
I Wanted You to Know.
You Knew.
Smile Smile

Some more testing. Songs from past. Handling Well.
Remembering Highest Beauty I Touched by Dream of You, Re-created, so Real in my heart and mind.
Tastes... Well, so personal.
Mine have changed, but Classic of Mine Remains.
Someway, something happen in writing process. Can kill ghosts, but can also diminish passion, someway. Like killing Mistery of things.
When Great Heidegger (only about author, nothing names) talks so much, around and around Value of Words (please understand, I've Learnt HOW TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT IS ETHIMOLOGY TO UNDERSTAND WELL!), around and around, someway seems to become so cold to me. Well, not sure if this example fits here, but I think it's understood what I say.
Nothing like Staying Close, Holding Up Tight. Nothing. At this time, it's me.
So much Thinking and Philosophy let my head wishing only that, even when Express Feeling You Listen is FORTUNE, SO HIGH.
Maybe just some tired. Playing with emotions it's a part of this Sincerity, IMPOSSIBLE TO EVITATE.
Wishing Very Best for There.
"Salut i Força per tothom".
Coming later for BIG BROOKE'S HUG!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Hello,

have been talking to "studentmate" about my style. She is philologist, two degrees. Older than me and I'm sure she has seen all, writing.
I am very used to the free wild styles, like conceptual explossion from head, running on words and sentences. Sometimes better than others.
But I Do Agree have to pulish style for academic working and general philosophy. If I want to make philosophy and not only literature.
Feels so good to write wild.
Sometimes here I'll do, but nothing on personal bad, just concepts from the living and the thinking.
It's also True, as she told me, the fact when you read your own words you become more aware of them and your feelings and thinking. It's True, it's Good. This work can be eternal for anybody, but mine is well satisfied. No feel anxiety now for coming at night, or even weekends, those I may not come for material problems.
Not anxious.
One Friend, this I think it's Friend, on his own way of course, as All, described my brain like some "bioatomic" motor, too much. Some fun and Very Happy , yes (sincerity is not childish, ignorance about human feelings and nature really is it; the fact something is not useful for practic and economic living does not mean it's childish), but going better.
About my therapy:
like to Look at Girls, Gentle, and like to See People Reading. There's a Nice guy seating on sidewalk many mornings when I go for a walk, and I Admit I Do Breathe Better when I Find this Image. It's Easy to See How he's not reading for Compiting for Anything, he's just READING. The Pleasure of Knowing for Nothing.
CALM, GOOD! Just Sharing as useful ( Rolling Eyes , what, where's coherence now? Laughing Wink ) for "treating" me on these days.
Circumstances have me a little Mad , oh yes, but it's only some HARD "OFUSCAMIENTO", connected to Feeling of Being Aparted and Experimented and Bringed (sometimes I Feel like meat to be sold). Well True is True.
But Sun is coming back.
Truly, Pictures Fun and not bad intentioned as usual from last mes.
I DO SWEAR FIRSTS I USED TO SEND WERE JUST FOR make Brooke Shields Stared at me.
Oh man, You could not do it better, I have to say Laughing Smile Very Happy
No, no, not those faces on sadness, BELOVED. It's OK.
Composition will be meaningful but not dark or something worse. I mean, it could be made by my ill imagination, but not from existent pictures or true past. So, as I'm holding this "gun" (do not like), I'll take care and Control.
Good Love, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Someday We'll Know!!
By now, just coming to Say You're Perfect to me!! action smiley

ps: Studies going Good. I don't want to break anything by words and thoughts, just to bring some sense and feelings of love. There's a long way ahead to me. Here I Breathe, Brooke, on this way. It's True. I don't know if I could find Motivation Enoug to this BIG Task I have given to myself. So Big, Brooke, so Big, All Put Together!
Wishing Years, Health and Joy!
You can Help me Very Much about. Be Happy, Love, Love me; Please!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Oh my GOD, this is HEAVEN FOUND!! Marvellous and Adorable!!
PLEASE BE HAPPY. I am Very Much just for Seeing YOU that way.
Please Always Remember that, Everywhere You may go, Benefit Events, Sets, the toilette ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), the Street cheekey smiley ... Please Remember I'm ALWAYS with You, UNCONDITIONALLY.
Never reasons for feeling bad I'll bring. I Swear, Lady!! action smiley

Wow, those Pictures are MADE IN HEAVEN, with Kids and All. THANK YOU FOR CHRISTMAS GIFT!! cheers
God Bless You All!
I Do Agree with the "New York Times", when says All Must Help Society, for the way we are and for what we honestly have. Thank You, Tell somebody Them, Please!

Brooke, You're SWEET like a PRINCESS and Bright like Goddess, maybe more to me.
flower I Adore You, I can resist when You Look like that. I can't!! ( queen cheekey smiley ) flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi, Good Morning,

how are things?
Here from library of the village. Woke up too late today, taking chance from holidays time. Neighboor woke me up too soon for the sound through the wall. I know I have to relax myself and put agressivity and defenses lower, for not being woke up so easy (this neighboor sent by "gods" Mad ) and also for being sweeter and also for not dying too young because of a heart attack. Any other kind, though wills are for real, are Impossible to my Heart. If I am only directly attacked, physically. If not, just stay strong and doing my work to erase the badness and nonsense, and also my implossions for keeping safe.
Need Good Breathing!
I'm just being True.
flower flower flower
love smiley

They are closing here very soon, 9 minutes, 13:30 exactly. No much time. Will come in the evening, 16 to 20, good place it seems. Hopefully Peaceful. Need it.
Still Have too many things to Do in this world.
It's Real shame poetry is dead, because it was so useful for healing my rage.
Now it's gone, I Admit it's More Difficult. But I'll Do.
Can not go to youtube by my username, but I've seen Videos.
Wow. Impressive. Will try to take a look later, and Watching.
God Bless, Good Love!
To throw all this bad emotions out Heals my Tensioned Nerves, and hearbeats go lower.
I can not be sweet now.
I'll Reach again the place. For SURE I'll Do.

Fortunetely Forum still works.
Brain and Heart too.
Sorry for bad feelings. It's so Good to be able to Talk about it.
I don't want to hurt anybody.
"Structural" thinking has this other bad side, the lack of healing from putting guilty on somebody's head.
In the other side, it's the most Moral and Wise Choice I Know.
I'll go through.
In fact, Feeling Much better.
See You later. I'll come to Study, to Watch Videos and to be Some More NICE, as I'm being Honest as I Do!
God Bless All!
Brooke, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Smile Hi, Ha!! Smile
Smile Smile

ONLY came for some Fun Time.
Some meal still possible to have, and ceiling. So, come on! Everything's going to be OK.
Came for Fun.
I Know How Mad I've become.
Main origens: Global and Nearly Situation (both) and Study.
Yes, when study happens.
Domination instincts and Intelligence Appearing have something in common, as (the name, don't remember... Mad - Smile , True), Stanley Kubrick, Knew and Wanted to Express.
Let it rest as just "sex-appear" tonight.
Smile Wink Smile

Those New Movies I've read about. My Support. Good Cinema Couple (other things not my business, but I Respect and Appreciate!).
Yes!
Smile Smile Smile

Some haircut today. Some pounds on the floor.
Smile Laughing Smile

My mother told me, after I let her to put a blue piece of clothes around my "dessertic" neck ( geek ), that I am "lo més guapo que he vist".
Very Happy cheers
Well, well, it's my Mother, I Know, but those things Feel Good. I told her I will make her to remember it.
I asked her, too, "more than Brooke?". And she said, "yes, yes, even more than Brooke".
party smiley lol! party smiley

How are the things?
My sister has scanned first pack of pictures of me. There's second one my mother forgot to give to her (or sister did not remember to catch, it's the same -bah, nothing tongue smiley ), and she will scan for next day. I just want to make a post by them (not so important, and me lazy too about). NICE and FUN and GOODNESS!

God Bless!
I thought that I will keep on posting All bright things I can, as Human Community for Help.
And as I Still Love Brooke for the rest of my life, will focuse more, when I have time, on Music and Videos to Express Love to her.
Yes, Brooke.
Too hot Here is killing me, but too cold too.
So, Balancing beyond just cold reason.
flower I Love You so Much, Angel, my Brightness my Lady of Mine, my Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps (=P. - Smile Laughing Smile - Swear): EVERYTHING's going to be OK!! One more Kiss Tonight!!
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

came only for a while.
Left family finishing.
Well, things are OK now?
OK! cheers
Feel Good!
Feel Good, Lady!!
Wishing Happy New Year and All for Best.
There're times, like right before coming, when feeling calm and pacified, that only remain wishes for some comfortability to last till the last moment of living.
I'd better forget, friend. I tell myself.
Not anxiety as I used (I said and I'll do), about All, but don't fall into that comfortability.
I Want to fight the Goodness Fight!
Do not suffering, but into Believing!
flower I Love You, Brooke Shields, and that's FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Together All Yes We Can! I Believe! Not in Perfect Real but in Perfect Dreams to Work in to Make Come True!
There's the KEY of Living, there's the whole past and the Future for our Kids!
I Love YOU!
I'm going, sister need computer.
Tomorrow star working.
Argh!
No. Starting Good.
flower I Said I'll Touch Your Hand again and I'll Embrace You, and I'll Do, Lady flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: MANY HUGS AND KISSES, BROOKE!! YOU'RE THE TRUE AND REAL INSPIRATION to me!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am

flower And... Brooke Shields, I Adore You too Much!! My FRIEND (YES!!) I LOVE You so!! flower
Smile love smiley Smile

ps: Now, I Do Honestly Feel so Many things Truly Shared. Not Complete, but quite big amount of many Ones!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile

coming right now (wow the time!) from a walk, rest time of mine.
Things to say. Hmm. Here come.
I've understood I must say things Respectfully but not Necessary Always Happy as Hope and Alice.
Needed, so Frequently, The Truth.
Also, I've got some more proves for my conclusions, provisional, about this fact: if you're Interested in anyone, and not necessary sex, the best you can do is do nothing or not too much, because if not immediately will start: feelings on suspicious ("what is this the hell wanting") or feelings on domination. Better being "a mí, plim". Laughing
Not taking much serioulsy anybody, and Take Care of All at the same time (not necessary anything as feedback: gift is given by you to yourself, not necessary anything else). And, in any case, those only from Essential Relationships. And Being Kind and Good. Whatever!
That means Strong Heart, Samurai.
This is All Life and People have Taught to me for YEARS, All of them.
Things I've understood from myself, ONLY:
it's Possible to Be Better Ones, All. The Teaching and the Culture are BASIC for this. And Flexibility of Mind and Heart are Real.
There's still not born one generation (much less one person) who can change the things, and I am SURE it will never come. Time Riding on Time is my Key!
Shared!
flower
love smiley

ps: I am so Calm about my Honesty and my Intentions from when I came. It was All Spiritual and Romantic, and for some Salvation of Something, is True. But Never Material or Money from Brooke Shields.
So Calm about it. So CALM, Brooke.
And All can be sure "machiavelism" I've showed through the years I've only learnt by the help of People I've known, their messages, any kind and any way for them.
I was already like David on bycicle coming home. Dad was not so kind.
Yes, yes, I was angry sometimes. But it was Tension cultivated for years years, without me knowing, already in fact, because of the longing before coming. Human.
God Bless! I Love You!
flower
love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi!

Today in the evening Want to Come for a while.
Trying for poems ( affraid - Laughing Very Happy ) and some Video.
Yesterday, True (and say for just in case I was not listened from your place Very Happy geek ), as I was Watching Video was saying "però què guapa ets, Brooke, però que guapa". It was the Heart talking, like it has remembered how to talk.
I was Very Impressed for the HUMAN Beauty I could See. Very.
America's Sweet Heart is Very Appropiate "Title", Very! Oh my.
From the inside... NO WORDS. It was MAGICAL. There was One Looking at the Screen (mean me Laughing Smile Laughing ) that was... Oh my!!
See You!!
Love and Peace!

ps: Wish some Nice and Smart (Sense and Calm!!), not much large for Dedicating!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi!!

liked how poem is finally made. Not for selflatering, but Happy because it's DONE AND DEDICATED ONLY to You, Brooke.
I Love You so Much that it's Hurting. It already SCARES me. But I'm HAPPY for it, so Much!!
How I'd LIKE to Talk in person someday, and to KNOW and UNDERSTAND and to LISTEN.
Yes, me LISTENING! affraid Miracles can Happen ( Laughing ).
It's like going under brakes, so Much Anxiety Suffered that my brain has taken this safe tendence for staying Healthy.
Now I'm going to be Your Love and Your Lover and Will Write All poems I can ONLY FOR YOU. Everybody who Want can read Free, but poems are ONLY YOURS AND FOR YOU, with All my Heart.
Hope You Liked.
Not just style, my Heart Talking to YOU. The Truth about All.
If I'm Feeling like this on these circumstances, how would I Feel in a Kiss? It Scares me today.
Not for fear about defeat (my personal larger and most stressing fear of All, Brooke), about Totally UNKNOWN Surrendering of selfdefenses and Opening to Naked and Raw Passion.
I'll go through this.
Hope You Like my Poems and that I Dedicate to You, because it's GIVING SENSE TO ALL AGAIN. HOPE YOU LIKE, LADY, I HOPE TRULY.
Not for ego (well, always there's something, but not the important now), for Being Conceded to me to Make Love to You this Way I NEED.
I'll Study too, I'll be Well.
I thought I was dying when You went away at Feinstein's, Lady, I thought it All has ended, about Ilusions.
Now I See don't.
It may sound weird, but instead making me weaker, this Open Talking, it's making me Feel so Good.
JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD ME TOO.
This is Free Place, there's no obstacle from everyday's living and circumstances, it's HEAVEN of Emotions I Share with You if You Love me.
Will go to dinner but will not do anything but talking.
I'm so "jaded" that I can Only Make Love to Jade!!
Smile Laughing Smile
Gives SENSE!!
Eh, nina meva, I Love You!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

How are the things?
Here Well and Going.
New Picture! cheers
Thank You!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

From now on starting to Study Truly Hard. DETERMINATION and WISDOM TRULY TRIED to Become REAL.
The Beast on its Best, Beating Bits and Bittersweets.
Just some game with words. Funny!
For that I said, usually in evenings and nights will can only go to Watch Videos and Come for Saying Hello.
Answers in Love in the Morning.
Some of the best things to me from coming Here ( cheekey smiley obviously still far from the Deep Reason of Love!! cheekey smiley ), is Sensation that, out of my own house and First Family, I can Find More Love and More Family Making a Chain, Splendored Feeling this is, Up and Shining Solid and Ethereal at once, Made by the Help of Freedom and Peace.
I Find Confidence in Human Being, so Much needed sometimes by this aged heart.
Heart that, suddenly, came back to LIFE again.
Brooke, You've Got me at first from First Time on Scenary.
PROBABLY, IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN MY LIFE, HOW IT FELT, AND I'LL NEVER FORGET.
And You've Had me so Easy when "Relieving" for New Year.
love smiley Those Eyes are Funniest and Sweetest thing I've ever FOUND, WOW love smiley
flower flower

Thank You for All Gifts.
I'm Loving You!!
Poems will Never, Never, Stop.
You're too Precious to me, I can't Forget my own Soul.
Going to Post Picture. I Like it!!
You're the Most Natural Something I've ever Seen. Magical, this Touch of Yours.
Now I don't want to go. It's Moment when Wishing Hug.
It's moment to go! Laughing Smile Laughing
Will try some more poem.
Focusing on Goodness!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: this Embrace is too Much, The Most Desired Wish in Human History!!
flower Very Happy Smile Very Happy flower

ps: Come on!!
party smiley hasi party smiley

Oops, I've seen I can not post Picture. "Mape of Bits". "Ma Pi", oh my, where I am going!
tongue smiley

HUG AT NIGHT!!
tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:31 pm

flower Hi, Blessing! flower
Smile flower flower Smile

look at the time ("look at the fabric" -is well written, it's from Endless Love, some Fun- Smile Smile ) and I'm still Working Focusedly. I'm MOTIVATED for this too.
Going to Make Rational Efforts, not the "bully" me Usual.
I Mean, Working Here and Resting Eyes and All, some Stretching from 7'30 hours sitting NECESSARY.
Also, about Studies, Well Understood it's IMPOSSIBLE to Read All Philosophical Texts from Key Authors. Need to Focuse on those I May Think are More Important and Good for what I Want. Selecting Choices, Helped of course.
Saying this fact about putting lower medicines has truly helped for feeling Breathing Much Energized. I Do Feel More Energy and Vibrating Nerves, in the inside of my body (more! can You imagine? Laughing Laughing Laughing ).
By Stretching on Breathing Deep (yoga/tai-chi of my own - the one thing that Works to me: We're All Different), I've Evolutioned so Well About State of Mind and Heart.
Will Drive Carefully this two cars of mine (oh my!), when Work hard and Study the same.
Calm, it will All Work Much Better!

God Bless The Love!! Coming in the night to See Videos that Bring me some Peace and Joy and Beauty and Love!!
Good State! Wishing so Much Well. All it's Being Done Here is for Good. And not only for me, it's True! action smiley

ps: I Do feel my coming back to some peace levels I had lost for long time, it's Good! Not All greatest for All of the time, but it's Going on. All FRIENDS back to back is How I Feel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next