Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Now a little rest.
Good renewed, better, fixing of this next point.  This, also, takes me to a better fixing for the last chapter.  Connected.
Good!
This little extension of time is going to feel very Well, to hearted mind and to its intellectual results.
Blessings and Hugs!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Mom on Fine process, today me with Babies, next week dinner with ex-office Nice co-workers...
This agenda of mine, uaaaaay... Mamma mia! Razz Smile
Related to the agenda of working head, some fun now: I've just done something I had Never done before in my life. True.
I entered the Ladies W.C. without knowing I was there.
I immediately noticed something different, in "mobiliary" distribution, but it took me a couple of seconds to understand what I had "done" Laughing wave Shocked
This putting thinking things a little down for a while is going to be More blessing thing than I thought geek Laughing Smile
Beside jokes fine, I think it's not as much as "losing" head for too much thinking, but this relaxed situation of brain, where the natural inertiality to rest is taking me to this. No worries. Taking care, with the car and all.
And when it's possible, I'd Like to Watch "Snipped in the bud" too. Putting Flowers in the hair is Always Beautiful Smile action smiley cheekey smiley
Hug Loving!

ps: youtube, that ordering in the first file of Videos (specially, in the ordered system of 5 ones, the face of the Actor from Just for Laughs, this guy is TREMENDOUS!) is Specially Nice and Funny! Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:35 pm

On my own, "killing" ghosts of forbidden attraction for the owner of them (related to one of last Videos). It's geek and scratch study and Laughing and cheekey smiley to me. And all that was key.

Dues peces de nata i fressa,
pastissets en moviment,
sensualitat que camina;
cada ditet una flor,
com la rosella vermella.
Sostenen un ferm duo,
cames de marbre sòlid;
el delit s'imagina,
fàcil fins al deliri
de contemplar el poema.
flower love smiley flower
action smiley geek Embarassed cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:44 am

And id Truly Wish these theories im making were able to me to be said easier ways, specially at moments like this.
Too much conceptual and complex, the way im expressing myself, i know.
But when i understand things better with the years, im sure ill can.
Though, im sure ive been able to share well enough, on the years passing, some core of thoughts and feelings.ñ
And this truly Comforts me.  To Have Expressed some essence...
I Have to Admit it, even the most negativist part of me has to Admit this!
Its also Happening with the Emotions!
The Feelings of Goodness are the True Motor for so much theorizing.
I had to say it, Sincerity pulling.
And Human Bonds.

Ps: scared for just thinking about my next self-reading!
That was not humor!
The prove is that im repeating myself, losing all keys for the surprise.
Though some silly clownie can be seen in it. I tried. It was the technology.
Fortunetelu, Souls Dont need it! action smiley tongue smiley love smiley

Ps: im scared only for thinking about me having to read what i wrote!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:19 am

Hi, Good Hugging!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Nice, virtually around!
Ready for a new day.
Yesterday I revised 16 pages, recoverted, after all additions and changes, into 17. True. It's one of the hardest parts, cause it's so very global (discussing about conceptual conmensurability in history of philosophy, based upon some objectivity coming from our genetic constitution), at the beggining...
Need a couple of editions more (only this, the others, I think this edition and another one will be enough).
At night so tired, but it feels well. Moderation.
Greeting Good, Blessed Wishing!
See and see later, a Very Good Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 2:53 am

Listening to radio on cinema now, Garci and Friends. Music by Andy Williams, Frsnk Sinatra, Doris Day...
Fine! tongue smiley
Read some of my task. Far from the harmony i have on mind +ill achieve with time on philo, as more summaried all at once).
Today with Kids to the cinema. "Mi amigo el gigante"... Good time!
After, to these things for kids playing (by paying today Mad geek Laughing ). Me wave Watching.
Good back to Child; Heavenly!
But not came for say any of this.
Feinstein's Eyes Were Most magnetically attracting i did ever See; so Beautiful seeing Heaven!!
Knew it was known, but it was a moment, and i had to say it again now.
Good Love Blessing Endless so Much Sense!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:24 pm

I have to say that in my school years I had to solve mathematic problems, some I remember on geology, laboratory, commenting literary texts...
But it was all to be made under previous routes, prefigured. It's not reaching the kind of creativity I was talking about.
Coming on my 37, summer (failed -password mistakes- and too Embarassed tries on july, and definitive in august -lol coincidences but it's True), and few months after having to face my Grandma passing away; Woke UP a Kind of Needed Creativity that broke the previously (on my education) imposed ways for the thinking and for the emotional feeling (the emotional experiences, as I had lived them -not everybody the same- was the one closing me inside of that model of reason, and some other type of role models (though I Still think John Wayne was a Great Actor, and that "The quiet man" is One of Greatest Classic Movies of All Time; and if we're talking about sexism on it, take a Look to another Classic One -DESERVEDLY!- that's Supposedly innocent at this: "Raiders of the Lost Ark" -Lady captive on a Beautiful Dress special for the bad ones and Indiana Jones leaving her there, making use of her sexuality, which is so Liked-, or specially the second One, when the Lady is in the middle of the jungle SHOUTING OUT LOUD at each couple of meters for finding a new animal while Indi and "Short round" are gambling...; it's All just a game with "estereotipos", if You Look at it well, that were Existing in those times; the Good thing is that they're Treated in the perspective of Humor, in both Movies, that's meaning a real sense of criticism (take a look at Sean throwing away the stick he was given for hitting "his lovely wife", as he makes a face of real Shocked wave at it).
The Needed new kind of Creativity I Needed from 2012 was Rationalistic (psycologic processing and at once a Need for Existential Sense that I Translated beyond my own subjective dimmension, making this last one better by it); and it had to be another wall breaking, this time going deeper and objective terms into the same fundaments of the reason I had been taught (as anybody else).
There's no doubt there was a double Good Motivation through the years.

Good Hugs!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the irony you new know.
For this I came for explicit Greetings and Wishing Well, again. For Fixing the Feeling.
Ah, and Very Probably I'm going to Watch "Dr. Strange", as some other Ones.
On some lazy time on myself now, thinking I deserve it quite well.
God Bless!
Good Goodness!
Loving Peace!
And kissing hugs!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Go!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good Works.
Probably today finishing Well the 5th chapter. Enjoyable to me; useful to all, I think. Anyway, needing for a last edition. Thought now it's got Clear, I guess.
Things of mine less or more going fine.
Have to Watch those Videos later. Nice!
Greetings and Wishing Good!
and I Love You!! Someday, in the Future, maybe We could talk

ps: All me Unperfectly, but quite tongue smiley cheers and study scratch for love smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Oh my Goodness! Speechless mode is taking action.
The intranet did fall at work, but i tasked well.
Very, Very Beautiful!!
Loving Eternal and Sense of Touch
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi!

Just for the "fighties" antecedents I was pulled to, and for the not so unusual human habits to think bad, I have to say I Reject and Regret any violence against Human Beings, and any other one (my meat eating is a cross I do obligate myself to forget and to rationalize beyond a big part of my instinctive feelings that come from the memory of the killing of an animal -by remembering a part of my nature, animal too).
This point 5.1 is a real authorial "cocktail" study Smile geek Laughing Razz
Going well and fine.
Focusedly. Wishing Well!
Good hugging Love kissing!!

ps: physically and physiologically feeling better that I've ever been for the last months (visicle solution probably influencing here) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18