Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES Empty
PostSubject: MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES   MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRtfWMcgtqg

I did not want to come in the evening, had so much work Smile Smile , but I'll have to now, to Watch All of it!
Brooke, You Look so Pretty and Gorgeous and Sweet; COMEDY TALENT in You= INNATE, even when anyone could think You HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, ALWAYS IS ALWAYS, Too Much Beautiful!
Here in Mallorca (now I See New York Likes our People, Wink Smile Smile Smile ), we use to say:
"per massa pa no hi ha mal any". Laughing Very Happy flower
Well, that's an opinion!
And I am not completely sure about sharing it!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, God Bless You! When I Talk about Good Times, it's not about Girls around, it's about DREAMS and HOPE for LIFE! Now I've recovered it, and You can believe me, because Girls around... Shocked
Well, one moment, listen. One neighboor here at work told me all girls there in Portol are talking about me to him! Well, "del dicho al hecho..."!
love love smiley flower

Seriously, I Love!
And It's All OK!
Brooke, You are the One, only You can be the One; Everytime I See You, I Know and Feel, Everyday MUCH MORE CLEAR! AND IT'S OK, SO BEAUTIFUL, VERY BEAUTIFUL!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES   MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh my, I've just been Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing for a long time; I HAD FUN, HEY!
GOOD, GOOD! VERY GOOD HUMOR, AND ALSO SPECIALLY NICE TO ME! THANK YOU!
AND, BROOKE, YOU LOOK TOO BEAUTIFUL TO MY EYES! THEY'RE STILL TOO MUCH USED TO MY MIRROR! Very Happy Very Happy Smile
To be True, those words from Like a Star @ heaven STORY Like a Star @ heaven Seemed to come from my talking mirror from long time ago! lol!
Brooke, I Love You, Angel and Joy of my Existence! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: flower New York, Washington... I am with You All, Everything's Gonna Be OK; and Everybody BIG, VERY BIG HUG! flower
love love love love smiley flower action smiley

PSI: Sorry for so many big letters, it's EMOTION about Bright Future for Love!
love smiley action smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

MORE BOB HOPE GOOD TIMES
Page 1 of 1