Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Good times!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile  action smiley 

First, Please, this is Talking, not staking, though it may seem because of the "S" talking, but not  Idea ( What a Face  Smile ).
Some fun.
Now, taking the same issue, talks, going to say something like the "p" monologues. I think Ladies are not goint to hate me more than usual for this, though you never know  Smile  Smile  Smile 
Guys, this is an advice for when you want to know if a lady is liking you. Not possible to make from this place the induction thinking to the possibility that she may be interested. These are, as you know, two different things. They can like but not be interested.
Well, it's very easy. Just say something like (I've got an idiomatic advantage, because I can use these words, but I guess all idiomes got the same game possible) "quin dia més guapo que fa". When you say the word "guapo" (translable as "handsome" if was said about a man), looking directly in her eyes, for her reaction you'll can tell, certain, she like or just don't very opinionate about the subject.
Yes, yes, you're wellcome!
 scratch  Laughing  Smile 

Today going to Conference. Very Interesting, and I'll Study before and after.
Nothing about brutality of my mind, but about real chances.
About this, have to say that I remembered, when met today my Friends Jaume and Pep, when I was making wood for the fireplace of Pep's house. I was kicking with the instrument a "bigalot" of piece of wood, to make it easier for the fireplace. I kicked it on a bad place and it came before my finer, so toughly for the strenght in play. And right after it, as right after that I kicked it again, the same finger "fotut". I kept working the same for all day, though finger like a "butifarra" because of inflamation and not very beautiful color; but this is not the fact.
It's to Express how I changed. "Techne" for Greek People was the Art of Doing things Well. Not exactly as actual, technique, but well, it's the ethimological evolution of words... Not always possible to be totally fixed by Academies, Idiome is like Something Alive.
I've learnt to recognize that Techne is much Important than pure strenght of brutality when doing things, in my case for Good. But it is not about results, no matter if only for good, it's also about the ways.
This I Did Learn.
For fun, we could say: "more brain and less balls". Though all it's Important!!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Well, see in a while, going to Work!
Loving and Loving, Always; We're OK I Swear!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: I'll not bring any kind of pressure. True!! Goodness!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:42 pm

HI!

Smile The more Objectivistic I get here, the More Fulfilled I get in my "private" (listenings, microphones and drones, and bla do know) Living. True.
Inspired from this place and around for working, I'm only sharing Philosophy. If my Emotional World is Balanced in my private Life, this will get better. Walls, in my mind and my heart, are broken. It was not only emotional wall, but more Importantly, for what I've seen only very lagtely, Conceptual and about Understanding: Sense, Truth... All Involved with my Emotion, as the Song, "I Want out", when talks about the different truths everybody is briging, usually for their own interests.
I'm alone and not changing anything in the world, but just some more wise better for all.
I'm saying it for expresing how unnecessary is that "monstruosities" keep happening or even increased.
Bases of my thinking have been said.
I'm a Free Person, though the Global Control on me. You can not erase that, I'm saying this to those who think are ruling the world and People, for things happening like "coburns".
To these people: leave me alone.
And my decission is not for anything related to People around me. I'm telling for just in case. I'm actually quite  affraid about lack of limits of some. Decission is only MIne and for All things.
The actual "cinema" is so poor to me, and I'm so far from it, but I'm not going to given to it anything else but their own sick imagination, from now on. Leave me alone!
Politics and Economy could be QUITE MUCH BETTER (oh, not necessary Einstein), but I'm not telling anything about it. I'm away from this. I don't want problems. I'm actually Afraid too from this world and its innate lack of limits.
You can be sure I'm just a poor normal man, with high IQ, hard past and good heart. That's All.
Live and let Others Live!
See tomorrow here, if I had any philosophical thought for the Socially Hearlthy LIving about All, Integrated. I am not a revolutionary (not necessary CIA or KGB strategies to stop me). Just a professor, Learning for Life, who Wants to bring some sense and some goodness.
That's All Friends!
Love!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Very Beautiful Pictures and Videos, wow!
Yesterday I rested well in the evening, and worked well at night. After some more rest for dinner, quite late, until already 2 am, I was "haciendo esquemas" ("making schemes").
Subject is Morals, the good and the bad. I was Inspired by Bright Conversations on TV about this from the same day, appeared during one of my resting times.
It's not short, but not too long. I'll type it and post.
I'm also Very Happy about some of conclusions from Thomas Nagel, about structure of Logic. He says Logic is not the material of our thoughts, but the same structure that makes them possible. Nothing new, but the interesting is how he speaks about the fact there's any normative obligation, epistemical nature, to make understand the study of things from the outside of us as superior one than the introspective studying of how our brains and thinking works. The inner point of view, he's deffending. Not for foundational principles for his rationalism (he talks about positive and negative on Descartes), but for some objective and unqualified knowledge for all to be able to live in part of truth. Recognizes the almost sure impossiblity of the truth as correspondence between reality and our thoughts, but gets fixed on the total independence of Logic from any kind of psycological, anthropological or sociological point of view. Universal type of structures for our reason that don't need any latter justification or fundament further than itself.
He's also, from this argument, going beyond the reductionism that says it's impossible to find any infinite issue and finite beings as we are. This is, takes Wittgenstein as main reference, second one (from "Investigaciones filosóficas"); this is an unjustified reductionism of reason for him, that brings to the necessary and exclusive external point of view, that also brings to relativism. The order of natural numbers, where you can always count one more but never, in life, get to count all is his example of the infinite printed in the finite.
The example for the deffense of Logic as Universal fundament is that 2+2=4 Always, no matter who may say it. Godel's Mathematical Theoreme (probabilitys and mathematical truths) as the most important prove for the antireductionism of reason he's deffending.
Alternatives to this position, in the reductionistic reason side, he says, are kantian subjectivism (as the greatest monument for that constructive effort), the evolutionary naturalism and religions or theology.
I Like All, and it's going to be so Useful. Though I'll have to adapt to my Thinking, it's quite Good Effort. It's a fountain of Good Bibliographic Data, for fundamenting, as just an Investigation Work it is, my doctorating task.
Well, shared. Some later I'll post about Morals. Just a little beginning. To get Well Developed for Life.
See in a while, Loving!!
 flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!  flower 
 Smile 

Nice Videos and Pictures, Inspirational!
Good Energy!
Easy morning, normal, I guess. In the evening university... I do agree a horse could be a healthier comparisson  Smile 
Well, See in a while, Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:47 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things going on Sunday!
Here quite Well and Good. Some Resting Good Time (and some thinking about things of thinky me  tongue smiley Smile ). Everything's OK.
Those Videos and Pictures, Good! Brooke Shields, Brooke Shields, says One. I think I can say Well too!!
 Smile  hasi  Smile 

Smile party smiley Well Focused for Goodness, and Feeling myself as Good!  party smiley Smile 
Wishing Everybody Very Beautiful and Good Day, Best Possible! Have Great Weekend! action smiley 
flower See later in a while, Loving Well!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:55 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Today's going to be a hard day's work here. It's Good.
I'll come anyway for whiles.
Yesterday's night was such a big stormed one, Electricity big. I did not remember this level for years. We had to keep energy appart from any electricity sets of the house. Wow, oh my! And next days are probabilities for more. Taking care.
Sending Love and Big Hug!
Loving and Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:31 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

In that liberal atmosphere of the conference, another subject that came to the talk was the classic fact of pederastian greeks.
What was said it's that, p.e. Aristotle, from "Macedonia" (Alejandro Magno's Professor), Did Not Admit it at all. Plato was not very friendly to it either. And it gets showed in his Book "La República", where he does not talk about it for a moment as good and ideal behaviour of citizens.
Socrat was different, have to admit.
In conference, it was Expressed the high jump between professor and pupil about that. Only one generation.
In fact, it was not so unusual kids were going with a person (many times a slave) that was called "pedagogo", who companied the kids. There's even a narration about one taking a kid out of distance from Socrat, for those reasons. In fact, then, it was an Arcaic Institution that was not always allowed to be, even in the more arcaic past of classic greek.
It was Great to Know that about Aristotle and Plato and those things. Because it was usually like some tabu, and it's Good to Open Talk about it.
And the Real Version, for one time (well, not the only one), was More Calming than I had supposed.
Shared for Goodness!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: Brooke Today Only Thinking about cracking hugs Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile , physical and tender, quite FRIENDLY Innocent!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Then, See You tomorrow again.
But Always in my Heart!!
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came with True funny wills, but the slow of the Fórum today has already let me  Sleep 
Sorry.
I'm too Energized.
Some Fun,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7e0XGG1sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d0xEA5eXyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoOuTSBAWWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8hjDrVPOJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8iTQ8kW_J4
 party smiley  party smiley  party smiley 

ps: I have never gone personally against anybody, and I'm keeping this way (p.e., when talked about Great Kobe Bryant, I was not making ANY SIMPLE PERSONAL REFERENCE to any other Great Workmater he has had in LA for last years; just about the Possible Future and Personal Dignity too).
The fact feeling like any step I'm making is a possibility for a mine under, "the offending comedy", in this context, obviously, does no longer worry me at all. Sometimes, it's just that I like to "answer" (the Spanish Team is my First One!).
All Friends, God Bless, Wishing The Very Best!
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:13 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Had a Deliciously Resting NIght, and I've got so many WELL INTENTIONED things to say today.
I'll start "personal", and will end "publical".
How Nice that Video from 70's show, I had not seen it before (Thank You!  wave ).
From Ashton Kutcher character, took the idea "I'll be looking better than anybody else"... Coming back to my past about: it's possible I was feeling, stupidly, similar, but it was quite Innocent Feeling. Anyway, the Feeling of me Quite Different came from quite long before adolescence. Some chemical reactions in mind of people about me, not always good. Knowing it does not come from my  Very Happy times, I can be calm about the fact any hating on me is not because of anything of my own behaviour.
One thing. Going to the next one.
Yes, the Living did go so far from the place it was supposed to be. Not going to cry a simple tear on it (I Truly Slept so Well tonight!).
And where am I going now?
Knowing as you know me now, that question means Where do I find my Transcedental Departure Point as Inspiration for Life.
I'll Find, in the whole World and the Universe.
And Keep Coming Here. I Want to Share my Good skills.
And Brooke?
She'll Always be Beautiful Memory, sometimes (for normal processes of any brain like me) connected to some dark things it's True but this last side will be coming more and more little on time.
And, Much More than All that, from my not so new adquired Unselfish Heart of Mine, She'll Always Be a Good Friend to me!
And that was the "personal".
Now, some "public".
 flower Loving Forever Brooke!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Good job!
Tomorrow Books. Going to keep calm about All Here, and Focused in Texts.
Anyway, it's so highly hot weather for these days, going slowly for some time of the year does not feel bad. More if I think that years coming are going to be so far Intense! Really oh my!
When I said about not a simple cry was not litteral about it (not much worried about this subject) but about spending time by regrets or complains. This was the meaning.
Those Videos were so Very Beautiful and Joyful!!
See later in a while Loving. Any time, Loving action smiley 
flower  Smile cheekey smiley love smiley  cheekey smiley  Smile flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Very balanced feelings, too much good staying. And I don't want to read philosophy texts today.
Smile Honestly think we're deserving some enjoying time today  Smile 
On Vacation, these things we're authorized to do  Smile Razz Smile 
It's getting more and more probable that one of these days I'm posting some new picture of me. I can not promise firmly this -I don't want to break any heart if I am not finally doing  Smile -, but some sharing seems a good thing, actually.
Have to Admit that lately it's not being a difficult thing to me, to Stay Here.
Wanted to share some philosophical thought, but I think I said it before (many bases shared, and it's getting, the new task, more and more specific on Authors; till next conceptual jump -Hoping it happen).
That Award, Landmark in NY, Very and so Much Deserved. Just remembered now because Videos Came "after Watching". I did Watch so FRIENDLY and Peacefully  Smile 
And You're my Endless Love of Mine.
I Do also Understand Bright Nice Intention from "Today" Videos at last moment I did check it. Just Wanted to Help. Such a Good thing, if I actually could. Going to Try to Make it last for more time and Good Issues.
As You said, Brooke, in one of those other Beautiful Videos from Merv Griffin, the more I Learn the more humble I become. It's not very valuable behaviour, it's just normal, only some common sense is needed.
Today, it Did Truly Feel, and still Does, like I Was There, We Embracing Hugs  action smiley 
Power of human mind and Heart defeating physical distances. Without Your Help I don't think I could have got this emotional place. It was too much disruptive, too much contrasted weights between the deep emotions and the wanted actuality of wills. The inner world against the external one. The Love Feeling and the Wanted Love Touch. Though so far from renouncing to Physical Touching again, things became Much Easier on these times.
Emotions about "young" Brooke and Actual One (YOU'RE LOOKING SO YOUNG IN THOSE PICTURES!) are no longer that different in me as I explained the other day. Thundered emotion is gone from "actuality", Naturally Bringed to any Normal Expecting Point of only Potencial and sanely Human Emotions from the case we could call "if Biology Did ever Happen" (AND I'D NEVER WANT TO BREAK THE "FANTASTIC 4" FAMILY BOND). Now it's not torture any more. True!!
See in a while, Love You like Pure Intimacy of purest place of my human Soul  action smiley 
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some more things.  Smile 
As always -forgetting something me- I did not comment importance of evolutionary theory, though neuroscience and philosophy of mind I think is usually involved with it, less or more, when developing its own positions.  Anyway, I don't want to reduce this "global sense of evolutionism" of mine. I mean: not "only the strong" but also, and even more, "the good hearted"; it's the subject of Empathy and Morals, Evolutioned parallelistic terms to our Humanity.
An evidence of how logic and rational systems (beyond unruled creativity Rorty says) can be provided and -specially this last one by the personal experience I'm telling now- can be useful, till the point of being necessary:  
The last mental task for making new lines for my theorical tasking landscape, the one I commented in last post, came from some pause for the reason, logical more than creative.  If I'm always on the creativity stream, as Rorty says, I'm like going on a fast vehicle that can not make the needed pauses, for curves, for fuel.. It's like those Football players that are very fast but don't know when it's properly to make the good pause, for thinking the play or for the same developing of it on the court.  Pauses are very important, in sports (I was quite fast and athletic, but did not learn -did not take the time for it- to make pauses well for the game), but in Everywhere.
Creativity is a Motor, but it needs to be driven.  That's one of critics I'm making in my academic task.
Sharing for Good!
Hoping not too many grammar mistakes, Hope it All can Help.
Brooke, You're so Beautiful and Bright to me, Good Hearted!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi for a moment,
 Smile flower Smile 

coming on Sunday. Hug big as the sky now. By the Loving.
You Build me Up of New for each time You come back to me.
It's Dreamy and Real. It's like keeping the door to the youth forever opened, Brooke.
What a couple of Days of Beauties.
Smile See later in a while Loving so, till the sky!!  Smile 

ps: some childish, the most possible, makes things much less hard to go through. Makes things Easier. But it's only about the Expressing, because messages does not change at all.
My Very Loved Brooke of Mine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Good Time. Loving!!
To Express, as Strenght about All, quite childish but quite Good Hearted and True,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
(Brutal choirs and percussion and guitar and musical composition and...  wave Smile Childish and Alive! - I could not help posting - But by All Cautions from the Sense I've Shared before I'm sharing now; as Sense for Goodness that never surrenders, to me just the Unresting Wills for... Sense; Love and Reason)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREbGmb44tI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvDwna1cR4

Just as childish Try for some Good for All!

Brooke, Always Loving, so Much Beauty on Last Days Alive!
 flower  action smiley  love smiley  action smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
How Very Beautiful Lovely Pictures in whosay! Very Inspirational.
Today me not big amounts of intensity, by permission  Smile action smiley , not big good mood. Right arm hurting (the other day because of some effort I did hear a "crack" inside of it) , tendons (not broken). And doctors told me I've got some calcium deposits in joints of it. Yes, the "humanhood" times are Here!  geek Smile 
Well, nothing serious; but going to some checking on the next days. Good caring.
Very, very calm. Easy.
I did already not remember this side lasting for so long, I mean, the last times I was there: quite much time before.
All I've been saying about transcending, well it must be normally connected to ordinary living: the Spiritual Balancing is not going away from the world (for this my efforts for taking off from nature). And, curiously (argh this arm  Mad - me fine on weak sides of me, actually  Smile , though not totally silly because it's obvioulsy better to be totally OK  bounce  Smile ), what took me back to the enjoying of the normal ordinary life was the quietness from my transcending and educative task. Maybe later posting something else about thinking. We'll see. Easy.
Now going to post One of those VERY ADORABLE Pictures!
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I revisited the text, and only added a little part, in color in the english version, and erased a comma that meant to add a "to" in the english version, not changing the spanish. In this last one there's a place where "texto" was mistankely writen, but I did not change the english version, thinking it can be seen (letters are making  wave me, at this moment of the day, after all these last days, I do confess).
Style is very rude, but it's just an initial working on the subject. Honestly, for All I Want to investigate, very Useful.
Hope it may Help, I think it's some new light on those questions, honestly.

And still depending on others, Very Helping, cars. I will can only come by Hugs for the weekend. Car ready on monday.
How Nice, Hugs! It was so Beautiful!
flower See later in a while but Continuedly, no pauses, for All of the Time  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I just changed couple of letters from last little text of the day, like very provisional conclusions in progress. Doing for the better Possible  Smile 
"To recap on my own reflection on the genetic or behavioral development of the cerebral cortex and other parts of the brain in the case of people who practice transcendental meditation origin or religion.
At present, self and brain plasticity proven cause, for the human mind, the genetic-except in very exceptional cases, and have a rather distant relative weight of pure determinism.
Being consistent with what I have stated so far, on the description / definition, reference, standards and transcendental conceptuality; common to all aspects of human thought; I think, given the global nature of these implications intrinsic to our cognition is always possible in all cases and for all, deepen the transcendental aspect.
Moreover, the connections of network thinking regarding the above.
This conceptuality in objective descriptions (emissions speaker) of formal logical content, not subjective pure-connected squarely with the powers of recreation / imagination / creation.
Moreover, the paradigm matemàtica-formal creative objectivity has to be developed in the mind in a very parecidada the imagination might be called "Einstein" (in formal and informal biological sense, in the sense of abstract theoretical comparison) .
Moreover, in such creativity, the laws of logic linking cognitive exercise (cognitive exercise is distinctly affected the artistic exercise, to a lesser extent but it is not possible to completely escape from our structural genetic factors) in any case also."

Translating,  Smile Wink 
"07/07/2014

Recapitulando sobre mi propia reflexión en torno al origen genético o conductual del desarrollo del córtex cerebral y de otras partes del cerebro, en el caso de personas que practican la meditación trascendental o la religión.
En la actualidad, la propia y probada plasticidad del cerebro hacen que, respecto de la mente humana, lo genético –salvo supuestos muy excepcionales- tenga un peso relativo y bastante lejano del puro determinismo.
Siendo coherente con todo lo que he expuesto hasta hoy, sobre la descripción/definición, la referencia, la normatividad y la conceptualidad transcendental; aspectos comunes a todo pensamiento humano; creo que, dado el caràcter intrínseco global de estas implicaciones a nuestra cognición, es posible siempre, en todo caso y para todos, profundizar en el aspecto transcendental.
Por otra parte, sobre las conexiones del pensamiento en red respecto de todo lo anterior.
La conceptualidad presente en las descripciones objetivas (emisiones del hablante) de contenido subjetivo –no lógico-formal puro- conecta de lleno con las facultades de recreación/imaginación/creación.
Por otra parte, la matemàtica –paradigma de objetividad formal- creativa tiene que desarrollarse en la mente de forma muy parecida a la imaginación que podríamos llamar “einsteniana” (en un sentido formal y biológico –formal, en el sentido de comparación teórica abstracta).
Por otra parte, sobre la creatividad en general: las leyes de la lógica vinculan su ejercicio cognitivo (su ejercicio puramente artístico es distintamente afectado: lo hace en menor medida, aunque tampoco es posible escapar de nuestros condicionantes genéticos estructurales) en cualquier caso también."

flower See later in a while; Very Much Loving, my Joy, my Heart!!  flower 
 cheers   cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Using motivational action Songs is what I'm doing.
I know I'm always turning around with the epics, but it's True that it's Big Effort what I said about thinking tasks. This Music Pulls me into it Good (the Rhythm and the Sound, general terms, mainly).
And came at this time because You're Perfect.
Now resting for some time about posts on this morning, but there were all these things I had to share.
But by now (affraid geek ), You know... ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things, came for a while after some Good rest.
Good mood for the Reading. Sane Curiousity is Blessing.
flower Loving Very Much on Time  flower 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:10 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Today coming first here because yesterday could see one new message ( affraid cheers party smiley ) Here, and as I could not open it by the tablet, I could not wait this morning to come.
Today I did have a Very Good Resting Night. I did use very cold ice for arm and shoulder, and felt so GREAT.
I did rest my brain yesterday evening and night. Some needed. I'm Very Happy!
On monday I'll share something more about last Article of the first part of the Book.
See later Loving Well, Fine and for All of the Time!
 flower Smile party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley Smile flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

What an Amazing Surprise. Double Event. "Goddessing" as a Heaven's Beauty in Magazines, and Going on Funny and Fine in Social Events.
Amazing!
So Inspirational and Beautiful.
Too much for only one monday ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
For psycological authomatical ressorts of my brain, I get much more Inspired (and very specially the Social Living almost Free  Smile cheers ) when Looking directly in my computer than when Looking in the internet place.
I've become such a brainy person  Laughing Smile  Wink 
After some, like many other times (it's probably I don't visit there anymore in weekends: I do deserve some rest of Mind: there's a whole past experiences -subjective and contextual, of course- conditioning my actual ones; this is Human), dark Video mixes in youtube's Brooke Shields place (The Midnithg Meat Train and so... not very playful Inspiration for a weeekend, sorry me); this is Simply Fascinating.
Anyway, there'res usually many Beauties in youtube too; and those Pictures are Amazing.
I'll try to Look as a Good Person More Usually!  Laughing Smile Laughing 
No, Truly, Pictures are EXTRAORDINARY and so SEXY.
I'd say Thank You, but I think it's, in this context, too much presumptuous and almost stupid, I'd have to brightly add  Laughing lol! ; so I am just Saying I'm so HAPPY!
ON THE LOVING!!

PS: I have been thinking a little about last conclusions (VERY HAPPY and PROUD for what I think can be Brooke Messages about them), later sharing it.
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Coming out Well. Years of training can bring you close to perfection.

No, truly, I did also come for some thing that I think it's Good.
When at Feinstein's You mentioned a name of a Singer, Very Good, and then I did obviously change the expression of my beautiful face ( Very Happy party smiley geek ), and I Know You did Notice it, this was not for feeling You were telling me that I was looking the same or anything, and the same about the ending, when appeared the name of another Great Artist, an Actor (close to me by the name).
In the first case (the second I did already not feel it, I was into the  party smiley by that moment already), I was affected because I did use to think this Person, his face, could already look as a woman, and this used to make me  scratch wave 
And I was quite lol! by the moment You said that (Embarassed now).
This is the Real truth.
Now I've overreached these "problems".
Some pinguins, ducks... did always have much less problems than me about this.

Loving Very Good. Going to Work. Later I think I'll be able to share some idea. I'll Really Try!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 am

Hi! Smile 
 flower

Good, those numbers. Brainy day. Wink Smile 
Came with last text, commented. Did not get too focused in aspects that I would critizise but are not much related to my goals. I think I've got, by the little critic and analysis of this Great Searle's Article, that I'm going on the good way in my investigations.
This,
" 23/07/2014

Nombres propios y descripciones. John R. Searle
Hay dos teorías sobre los nombres propios. La teoría del sentido es la más antigua o clásica, y su significado principal puede resumirse en esta idea del primer Wittgenstein, “el significado de un nombre propio es simplemente el objeto por el que está”. La teoría del no-significado encuentra su más famosa formulación en Frege, según el cual, los nombres propios han de ser triviales, puesto que si son verdaderos dicen sólo que un objeto (la referencia) es idéntico a sí mismo (ya vimos el contenido de esta argumentación en el texto de Frege).
Desde luego, no es tan fácil. Como Searle señala, si presuponemos que el significado del nombre es el objeto, qué sucede con la definición y los posibles cambios de este objeto. ¿Hasta cuándo y en qué condiciones podemos mantener dentro de los márgenes del nombre propio que cambia; seguirá siendo el Everest –utilizando su ejemplo- el espacio de la actual cordillera del Himalaya si por cualquier motivo esta montaña, o cualquier otra más pequeña, mucho mejor traído ejemplo, desaparece por la creación de una falla en su lugar?
Respecto de la segunda teoría, el principal problema se presenta en los enunciados existenciales, en los que no existe referencia. No entraremos en ello porque ya fue explicado en buena parte.
A continuación presentaré dos citas del texto, extraídas del apartado de sus conclusiones, que me parece resultan esenciales para tratar de ir un poco más allá.
- “(…) funcionan no como descripciones, sino como perchas en las que colgar descripciones. Así pues, la laxitud de los criterios para los nombres propios es una condición necesaria para aislar la función referencial de la función descriptiva del lenguaje”
- “Pero el hecho esencial que hay que tener en cuenta cuando se tratan estos problemas es que tenemos la institución de los nombres propios para realizar el acto de habla de la referencia. La existencia de estas expresiones deriva de nuestra necesidad de separar el hacer referencia de las funciones descriptivas del lenguaje. Pero la referencia nunca aparece en completo aislamiento de la descripción, porque sin descripción alguna la referencia sería enteramente imposible”
De acuerdo con esto, “los nombres propios son perchas en que colgar descripciones”. Así, tenemos una primera noción concluyente del nombre propio, como recipiente para el conjunto de nociones (de un mismo objeto podemos saber una, varias o muchas cosas) que tenemos de un determinado objeto. Y, por otra parte, de acuerdo con lo anterior, “pero la referencia (el objeto) nunca aparece en completo aislamiento de la descripción”.
Esto último es muy importante, porque supone el reconocimiento de que la idea/s (idea=concepto extraído del contexto de la filosofía del lenguaje) que tenemos del objeto es altamente susceptible de ser modificada en el tiempo, por circunstancias múltiples, y que (esto es fundamental) la función referencial del nombre propio no es totalmente inmune al alcance de ese cambio (como dije en el ejemplo de la montaña). De esta forma, parece, se superan en buena medida los principales problemas de las dos tesis principales estudiadas.
Creo que hay que añadir, respecto a este gran artículo, que sería interesante distinguir los nombres propios, específicamente, por oposición a los comunes. Porque estas conclusiones pueden aplicarse perfectamente a los nombres comunes y a sus respectivas referencias. Pueden, incluso, aplicarse a los nombres comunes en general, utilizado el correspondiente término en sentido existencial. Es posible que cambie el concepto (porque ésta es la palabra que se debería haber utilizado) que tenemos de lo que es un automóvil, por ejemplo. De hecho, en realidad, desde la visión que he tratado de aportar –desde el punto de vista de la razón integrada e integral-, estos conceptos cambian constantemente.
También me interesa analizar esta frase “la existencia de estas expresiones deriva de nuestra necesidad de separar el hacer referencia de las funciones descriptivas del lenguaje”. En esta frase se halla contenido la noción de referencia en el sentido fregeano, como objetivación individual externa, en conexión con el lenguaje susceptible de estructurar tal individuación de modo identificativo.
De acuerdo con el contenido principal de semejante fundamental aserción, las descripciones que el lenguaje efectúa de cada objeto que es nombrado por medio de cada substantivo (aquí no hay otra opción que la redundante) vendrían a ser, por citar un ejemplo aproximado, como una especie de ladrillos de naturaleza separada y distinta del propio castillo que sirven para construir. Esto es así en tanto que hemos de partir del principio, como hace el propio Searle, de que hay una conexión íntima entre el nombre y su/s correspondiente/s descripciones. Pero las descripciones se componen de otros substantivos también, y de predicados, por supuesto. Sin los substantivos, aunque sea en modo elíptico, es imposible crear cualquier descripción de una referencia determinada.
Entonces, esos ladrillos no pueden ser de naturaleza tan distinta, en cierto modo. Quiero decir con esto que hay que atemperar esa diferencia que Searle señala, lo cual lleva a cabo con acierto, pero sólo en parte, puesto que se necesita añadir algo más. En el normal desarrollo de la mente la interacción entre múltiples funciones es constante y al unísono. Los conceptos se componen de otros conceptos, en un árbol conceptual (sináptico-neuronal) del lenguaje. Cuando describimos, hacemos referencia; y cuando hacemos referencia, mediante un simple nombre, también describimos, aunque sea en un modo implícito. Esto último también queda patente en el artículo de Searle. Es la conectividad, radiante, de la razón integrada compleja".

Translating...
Sorry, but it's True that the Translation from google translator it's appearing totally  wave As it's so Easy to Try later, I'll do. In any case, anybody interested (Hopefully More!) could do or try in another place.
Later taking another Look to my text, for correcting it Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi!
Smile  flower Smile 

There's nothing like some remembrance of the past years for losing any romanticism or sensuality here, and any anxiety because of them.
Thank You! Felt Good!

Came for talking about Babies.
Yes.
I don't know many children cases, but the few I know do already  affraid me. True!
I'm talking about behaviour of kids for their younger brothers and sisters.
There's some latent cruelty, surely coming from the envy for being just a part of the cake and not the whole cake.
As I was saying, I don't know many cases, but the few I know are quite good tellers of the situation.
The most  Shocked (I don't want to be the  affraid wave psycologist), asking a 3 or 4 years old little girl:
- oh, how good your new brother coming, you'll be happy... what are you going to do together!
- I'll beat him.
- Oh, no, you can not do that, he will be very little and you big, and you can hurt him
- I'll beat him, I'll beat him
 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 

This is True. There's another case from a very close person who had a real dialectic fight with a mom whose older kid was already asfixiating, by getting situated on the other one too hard terms, while she was so happy on other things.
What's happening to those kids? Or what's happening to society? Or what's happening to human?
I think it's more about what's happening to human and also, more importantly because there is where we can do something, what's happening to society!
I know I'm going to look as a real reactionary one, but I don't care that much.
About our brains growing in process. I think there must be some precocious (in brains of all, I mean) connection between the sense of fixed and moderated discipline and the more lately developed sense of responsability and morals.
It must be more difficult for kids who had no sign of sense of what's right and what's not from the beginning, I mean, a sense of fixed limits (obviously never hurting or beating kids), to catch well the sense of good and bad.
Though they still can not have the moral sense enough developed in those previous moments, there must be some brain connections relating the sense of Limits and the sense of morals (this one, for what I know, seems to get engaged from 4 years old).
I don't know exactly the real importance of these consequences (I'm not a psycologist), but there must be something there.
I can talk about me. I was 3 and 1/2 years old when my little sister came, and I remember very well how my instints very exclusively hugging (we had many problems for that  Laughing Smile ) and protecting her.
And, more difficult to remember but I know, something similar but less intense, because of the younger age, obviously, I felt about my little older sister (she's been starting to walk she said, Thank You for Praying, God Bless  Exclamation )
It's something for thinking. Balancing Fine the ressorts of our Nature, potential for good but also for bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Good times! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next