Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

Adored,
love smiley love smiley

to Share for Good.
I'm taking hearbeats to lower levels.
I can Feel again the Love so Calm Heart and Mind.
The Natural thing has come, at last.
But All Good Feelings about Love, and also Romantic One, are Here, still.
But Better.
I'm Working and I'm doing Peacefully Focused.
Just for Sharing for Good! action smiley
You Come to my mind, as omnipresent Vision through all of it, and I Stay Calm.
Passion, it's starting but it's already constant actually, is not breaking me because of hunger of Soul and Touch, at this moment.
These moments still can come, but I can VERY USUALLY, Think Of You Peaceful and Fulfilled with The Pleasure of You Living in my Breathe.
It's going to be so Good.
To tell this gets me a little nervous, because it's not very normal talking.
I'm taking more normal ways, and Much Better for All I Truly think.
I Do for Good.
I Love YOU, Brooke, my Dearest One!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: I Enjoy so Much the Reading, Learning about those philosophers. I'm Reading "Historia de la Filosifia", by Teacher from Paris University Emile Bréhier. Touching so many Philosophers not so well known, and I Like it.
Yesterday was so sleepy at night, and had to watch one Movie, so Good. "The grey".
I Liked it. INTENSE. Good Virtual Experience.
I Totally Woke Up! Smile
God Bless!
Sending All Love Possible, Brooke of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Smile Hi Smile
flower flower

Thank You so Much for New Pictures and Videos and All.
Now Going!
I Adore You and I Love YOU so Much!!
I will Love You for Eternity!! action smiley
I'll come for a while in a while. What a day ( wave )
The best thing: LOVE and HEARTFELT FRIENDSHIP too!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower

I am not afraid from trying to "desentrañar" the last truth possible to be found by me, from All Universe Around.
But, oh my, when I See that Face, the Glance, Expressing through All...
I Admit I Do Feel Something More.
It's so too much Smile from me to say it, but it's Like being Touch by some Light from The Heaven, God.
This is.
I will Live this Day by the Image of You no spaces into my Heart, phisically, breather chest.
VISUAL REAL IN MY BRAIN, RIGHT TO MY SOUL.
That Expression.
That Expression..
I Had Never Imagined, not since long time ago, at the very least, I could See it, in Life.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPINESS IS TOO BIG TO BE EXPRESSED in me, because of that Glance of You!!

ps: MUCH MORE FURTHER THAN satisfying crossing lines of this wave head, it's this SOUL.
Heart, Life from first second in me.
Radicalizing to the Top Possible. At this Moment is a Top, Tremendous, but I See Potential Goodness and Health, and it's like Heaven around.
Sweet Dearest of Mine action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 am

Hi,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

only some normal sharing for little while.
There's something very typical from Spain, I Love Spain, "la siesta".
I'm starting to do it again. After tired from morning work, it's so Good to "reset" mind.
Can not watch TV on usual days of the week, and have to work till later (not reaching 12hour), but I will achieve better results. Much Better.
And even state of mind, nerves and ability for good calm focusing, is Much Better fo all of the day.
Sharing!
Those 24 Hour, Wow. Admirable.
Fortune it's only One Day for each year.
Brooke, I Love You so!!
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: I sent those written things to two teachers, to see what they think and if they think it's ready for beginning some Work Good and New.
Truly Hope!
Will Share, Working Together!
Smile flower flower flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am

Good Morning,

Everything's OK.
Please Have Great Day.
Some Work. Good!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi!!

Came only for a while for Big Hug, I Love YOU, Brooke!!
And Sending Best Wishes to Everybody!
Have to go to some FRIENDLY Beautiful Videos in a while. THANK YOU!
Smile Today Have to Go to See Pictures of LOVE, my Heaven's Brooke of Mine!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: if there was something that came to my mind to say, even the most childish, now, but I am too speechless. I Love You!!
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

Hi,
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
Shocked
Smile Smile Smile
action smiley

Amazed!
MOST CARED DAY OF MY LIFE! TRUE! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS!
As I am fast for somethings but so low for others, this time I'm caught in the second part, LOL, but Have to Say I Love You All! At the very least.
Impressed because CAME from ALL Directions.
Never Seen Before.
You're All so GOOD!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

Yesterday, among other subjects, we commented in class a text "Los doctos" from "Así habló Zaratustra", Nietzsche's.
Very INTERESTING.
I Knew I was not feeling like that, Emotionally, I mean, at all.
All I'm Doing, will be Modest Answer to so Much Silent CARE. GIVING PEACE OF MIND.
In fact, I had by now (excepting for noises from very soon in the morning from neighboor; but well, this is it, living into Society -quite calmed), but this things ELEVATE me.
Brooke, Today I Have not words.
Anything I may say must be so weak, comparedly.
And compared to my Deepest Emotions too.
Truly, those things I said, they only stayed for sometime, as turning around and considering all possibilities till exhausting state of conscious (YOU KNOW ME, NOT THAT MUCH Smile Very Happy - TRUE!), but quite LONG TIME AGO.
For last long time, I've been Normal.
Studies changed my structure again, at the beginning, but All in Place again.
I Feel, as my mind is more active, I can look more "fast react", and it's True, but that's All.
FOCUSING GOOD.
Yesterday some talk to Teacher.
I am Convinced about NEED for FOCUSING terms for doctorate. There's a Lifetime after it to Work on my way and TOTALLY ORIGINAL.
It's a Path to go Through, All Have to do (well, excepting BRIGHT NIETZSCHE Laughing Smile ), but I Have to.
I Love YOu so Much!!
You're a Miracle of Love, Brooke, Adored!!

PS: And Talent and Strenght!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 am

Hi,

I Truly must go to work.
But had to say HOW BEAUTIFUL All.
Thank You.
Will post later in the morning, some picture.
God Bless All!
Extraordinary.
HOW BEAUTIFUL AND FULL OF LIGHT PICTURES.
HOW EXTRAORDINARY SOCIAL IMPLICATION.
WOW, THE DAY!
flower flower flower

action smiley Those Pictures, those Emotions and Facts and Things Done and Said, THAT HELPS SO MUCH HERE!! action smiley

I Love You Brooke, the Light of You is the Sun's from a Shining Morning by a River of Pure Water and Gold,
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Oops,

Too Much REAL TOUCH OF FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS FROM THE PAST IN MY HEART.
This is the Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu38xJU-ru4

Yes, for the Time, me 18 was like 1986 or so. This Was.
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi, again!!

When I shake hands with You again, it will be HEAVEN and I Know so Well!!
Just like the last time, but BETTER. Not so Easy, but Real and True!!
I'm very Sensitive State Now, and do not want to be too... You know, too heavy.
I'm VERY HAPPY. That's All I can Tell You!!
Your Existence is my TRUE HAPPINESS and I'll NEVER let You go anywhere, for Eternity!!
Let's Stand All TOGETHER Strong!
Smile Brooke, yo te QUIERO MUCHO!! Smile
Smile Smile

Have Great Day, Peace, Brotherhood, Love and Joy.
Lady, I Love You, I Love You so Much!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 am

Smile Hello!! Smile

action smiley Good morning, and All! action smiley
I Love You!!
I was Calm when I Came, now I am Feeling Blessed.
Yes, it's how it works.
It's just because of Love. I'm Starting to Get too Razz Exclamation now and it's too soon in the morning. Let's wait some more.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

God Bless Everybody! It's not about being perfect. "Mistakes" are impossible to climb all of the time, even just because of different ways of thinking, so it's just about Love each other and Try to help from Heart.
I Honestly Confess I've Improved so Much by these ways. And I Confess How Much I Do Feel Still Want to Improve.
Not saint, it's just Enjoying the Living. When Help, or Try hard, the most Helped One is who Tries. It's enough to just Look in our inside.
flower flower flower

flower And, Brooke, to You I Just Want to Say my Heart Embraces Yours for All of the Day!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Brooke, Lady Angel of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

You See the "Potenxy" (mix between english and my first idiome -LOL) I am Searching for.
Because You GIVE it to me, and FRIENDS Here too.
action smiley If there's something Real, is the Fact One Day, I Swear, I'll KISS Your Precious Hand, if You let me!! action smiley
Truly Hope You could Real what I wrote Today, it is Very Good. Not modest now, but have to not be now.
You're Perfect. All of a Woman I could Wish, All, Lady. All, my of Mine!!
Going to Have Peaceful Day Now!!
tongue smiley But do not forgetting Videos and Your Picture!! tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi,
love smiley love smiley

this is like Funny.
I was coming from walking and stopped for a while at the frontal part of door ("el marco de la puerta" in spanish), to make some streching, hands and feet (those lovely ones! Very Happy Wink Smile ) fixed and pushing the shoulders and back ahead (stretching for them). And I was for a while and suddenly found workmate passing under my arms lifted affraid Smile
She was like What a Face ( No - Laughing Very Happy ) and I had to confess that, as some people has "complejo" (psycological in spanish, maybe the word in english is "complex"? not sure) of Napoleon or like that, I've got Atlas One.
And this was my personal way to cure it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley flower

Somebody entered.
Well, some Fun to me, Sharing!
Have Good Time!
party smiley Brooke, Love, True!! party smiley
To Have a Nice Smile is a Treasure in this Living. Don't less any little change on that go by.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi, Adored Loveliness of Mine,
Smile Smile

how are things?
How are 24 hours being Prepared for the Bright Colective Dunk?
I'm so SURE it's Going to be so GREAT!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

tongue smiley Came for Hug, came for Love tongue smiley
Some relaxing time for me on weekend (now "Living on a Prayer" on the radio is just starting, Good Memories, so far from Material World, just about Love. Potency, Glory and Tenderness of Love!! cheers party smiley party smiley cheers
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

Feeling quite Good, Very Good. Wishing Very Best for Everybody!
Do not want, do not have much wishes, for trying to be creative by expressing.
I'm More Focused on my "homework" (will not post here Methodology, but I'm so Proud and Feeling so Much Blessed for Sharing my Goals with You, Brooke, and with All!), and so Much too on Your Today's Work!
INSPIRATION FOR EVERYBODY!
flower

Brooke, I Love You Very Much. I'm so SURE about touching hands again!!
I'm so SURE about Your HEART!!
cheers flower

Will come for a Very, Very Big Hug in the Night, like it could concentrate All the Time inside, and will Kiss You, Brooke.
God Bless!
I Love You, and I Love You so Intense that the only Answer could be Heaven: YOU!!

PS: I Needed so Much those goals in my head (THINKING, AND FEELING TOO!), in my Mind and my Heart, and to Share them too. Not so worried about Personal Success, while Living, in World of Thinkers, but so Much about Doing All I can, Quite Much to be Honest and not untrue unmodest, for Good and for Help!
I have to say First Big Step in my head is Done about that.
STRUCTURE TILL THE END IS DONE.
I Know things go changing as one is in Progress, as methodology as ending conclusions, but the Final Structure for Making the Big Intelectual Jump into that I've Finally Built Up.
I'm so SURE You'll be so Proud about, as I am, so MUCH, You can not imagine, Lady my Love, Angel and my All, how I am, about YOURS!!
And Keep on Playing and Having Fun and Learn and Share and Love.
As Childish as We Honestly Do can!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Hi Adored, Tenderness of my Heart,
Smile Smile

coming from some talk by phone to teacher about work. He thinks can be Good Idea to be Explained. The Reason for philosophical Work.
I'm Very Happy about it, and I Shared!
God Bless All, had to say too, for the companion for all these years. It's been the opening of my closed doors. Too hardly close because of so long time alone, in the core.
I Love You!
flower flower flower
love smiley party smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're The inner Shelter when I Feel like lost, and Place I just Want to Touch when I Feel this Candid Joy about being in the World.
Socialized is not a miracle to come or an uthopy to achieve any more here in my Heart.
Thank You!!
FRIENDLY!!
(only one second, a work call)
Smile Here I am again!! Smile

That like dark text from yesterday.
Honey Sweet, Angel of Mine, I said because I had been feeling bad in the night (to recover) and also as Radical Answer against like some kind of "institucionalized" desperation from that book I mentioned, that is so good, literature, but also could make some real wrong to society, and much more, to the Young.
Any possible Subjective truth without Hope Message is worse than saying nothing.
And I also Tried to make some mine some way some lessons from Master Nietzsche. I do not agree with All (tried to make some changes, from "superhombre" to "héroe", more Social, more Sense, more Moral at the very least at first sight so more easy to catch), but it's so Bright.
And News: I'm becoming intellectual friends with Heidegger. I explain: "qué es el pensar?" is a Real Bright Introduction for what I Want to say. Sense from this text is some kind of Great Starting to me.
This Peace was Good for me too.
I am not perfect neither. So far, so...
Felt Good. Intelectual agressivity when thinking about that Great philosopher is TOTALLY gone from me.
Implications with politics is nothing new for thinkers in History.
Well, I Shared. For Good.
Feeling Good!!
flower tongue smiley Brooke, I Love You so Much but too Much, Universe!! tongue smiley flower
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi flower hasi party smiley cheekey smiley

ps. All Does Worth it!! Maybe almost listening to me geek cheers Wink Razz
Smile action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola y Hola, Princess Adored,
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I Do Honestly Feel so Fine about ALL PEOPLE HERE, CARING PEOPLE, EACH ONE ON HIS/HER BORN FREE HUMAN WAY, and about Everything!
Brooke, I've been reading what I wrote about initial guide, introduction, for work. Quite Good to me as what I say.
Not that much about how I say, but I'll make better.
When too focused on Thinking, not so much about stylish me writer (when I want - Rolling Eyes Shocked wave Smile : some childish Now - Suspect now only? - Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), but will Improve. The Important, the putting on paper and quite well developed thoughts , is Working.
Just Sharing.
Will Post Ideas, for SURE to Share. But first, as I don't want to post a complete philosophy book here ( Embarassed ), I need more Interiorizing thinking and results, and then will post and Explain and write well.
Have to come later, I Love YOU too Much!!
Where's Heaven?
Where You are, Lady.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Just One more Hug at night!!
Loving!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Adored Heaven of Brightness and Love,
flower flower

I can not Watch any other Video exceptings Yours Now.
Got some kind of Good debt with People who Care posting FANTASTIC Videos, and now I can only Look at Yours!!
What do we do, ha?
Smile Laughing cheekey smiley Laughing Smile

You're simply TOO MUCH EVERYTHING to me, and I can not lie about it.
Rised enough, and waiting for too Much More still, where and when I'll Find You!!

Going to "devorate" one Funny Sexy Video of You. Sorry but forget new pictures, I am too wave FOCUSED on Moving Pictures now ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
Not lying Brooke.
Confession:
when I used to Watch, already day after day (it's True, at night, alone or some family), Mostly "Endless Love" and "The Blue Lagoon" I Admit that NEVER, NEVER ( affraid ) Watching The Movie, experimented and ERECTION, physical I mean.
Yes. I had after it, Dreaming at night or Thinking of You (finishing was not very romantic because I thought I could not taint YOU - yes, because Vision of YOU in my Heart was Just Simply YOU), but Never while Watching Movies.
I was like too cheekey smiley Exclamation love smiley in LOVE. I would not have changed a REAL VISIT TO GOD'S HEAVEN for this.
Now, more Realistic after Living, I Do Feel How I Love You Much More True and Honest, and I CARE MUCH MORE. You're MY FAMILY!!
But, also, I Do Find ERECTIONS, REAL, already each time I See You on these days or for the last years.
ATTRACTION IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPRESS, BROOKE!!
Now I'm not afraid of dying for it I Share and Say it Up!!
flower I Love You, I Love You with All my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower
( Embarassed action smiley Smile )

ps: one more post, before HUG at night!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

those SUPER Well Intentioned Pictures (some, quite good number of them from many People, Truly Touching; Stallone's Family was One of them, very Specially, I Have to Share from Heart!), Messages and Videos! Wow! GOOD HEART!
Thank You Very Much!
flower flower flower

I have to say and admit hearbeats are some high, but this does not mean anything goes wrong. Just some "Admiration" about turn of things. What the h... (understable as hell or as human, both are True!).
I've got a Very Bright Teacher, this Friday going to Comference, it's a cycle, one per month; who says in Philosophy, and in Living, is Always NECESSARY to Say the Truth.
About human, more than anything. It's what I Do and will keep on doing.
It's Normal, what happened with Human. It's as long as Human History.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Also (please let me Say, Brooke, You Look Adorable on that Picture with Angels Rowan and Grier: PLEASE DO NOT WORRY FOR ME, I'M VERY OK!, I LOVE THE THREE OF YOU VERY MUCH!!!) I've been listening on the radio talking about mistake from a writer who had ideas about translating schemes from S. XIX to moments later than this in history. As mistake because contexts too different, like nothing in common.
Only Two things:
1) I am only Trying, angry or not, ONLY, for Peace!
2) I am talking as POSSIBILISM from History Happened, analyzing context as result, very Importantly, from Human Individual and Social Consciousness: things that our brain, theorically not evolutioning already by now at this moment (can be discussion, but it's not context from Darwin, we should talk differently about possible Evolution as Natural, not sociologial, in society: SUPER COMPLEX); things that our brain can Admit and that are Better, for Coexistence, than now. I mean, "cualquier pasado siempre fue mejor" is wrong sentence, but not all past was worse it's real thing.
3) Very Bright People Think Deep Questions for Human Thinking are the Same Nature as They Were more than XX centuries before. Different Context, Essentialy the Same Spiritual and Animal Nature.

That's All about!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

I'm quite Fine. Going to some Reading today. Remember, Brooke, that when I Come I will be IMPORTANT PERSON. Maybe we'll can not See, but I'll be sure about it before.
Anyway, as I Said, I Love You for Eternity. Quite Stronger than before, all sides of me.
And God Bless You and All of You!!!
And God Bless All too!
Well, this is All. Made good exercises, it's good for fighting mind Wink
No, no, it's good for Health, Energy Going around, Moving, it's Good.
Today not much Thinking, even not for next days. Not time for Some More Reading, and Thinking about Selective Books.
Brooke, I Admire You Very Much for All You've Done, and You Must Remember it's True.
Wherever You may Need, You Know I'll be There.
I'm angry about "fate", not about People.
I DO SWEAR! Smile action smiley
But this angryness, not wishing for "sodomizing" anybody I Swear ( Smile Smile Smile ), metaphorically, You Know, it's only MOTIVATION FOR WORKING FOR GOOD!!
Going to some Video and coming later for a while.
PLEASE, FEEL GOOD, I DO FEEL.
Things I said about Feelings from Fight were too exagerated. I'm just too Suspect bout Everything, as You Know my mind, but it was More about Personal Pride. Too High.
And also for Beliefs of Mine.
Now, I Swear, it's Fine.
PLEASE, FEEL GOOD. WORKING ON A DREAM.
No more pain anymore, Brooke!! No More!!
This Fluid Cercle of Energy inside of me Gets Engaged for Coming and Seeing You, You Please Must Believe!!
Smile I Love You, and I Love You More!! Smile
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:04 pm

cheers Brooke cheers
cheers cheers
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
flower flower

Brooke, THANKS to Love, TRUE AND ONLY ONE GOOD ENERGY FOR GOOD!, I am coming very soon to the ForumFamily again with Very Good Text I'll Send to Teacher.
The funny thing is that this is not the idea the one I came with in the morning.
I'll Develope this One I'm posting, and also will figure out the principles of the one I came with before, of course.
The both Two are related each other, but the first I'm posting it's more Important and Fundamental.
I'm Very Happy.
I Love You!!
don't YOU, ADORED, think this is my first goal, Lady of Mine.
But it works too, when You Love me!!
Just thought, right now, 2 seconds before: could I "derretirme" when You Touched me? wave cheekey smiley alien ONE SKIN COMING TOGETHER FOR FIRST TIME IN LIFE!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

coming from some walk.
Felt some claustrophobic inner feeling, because of feeling some lost about Direction on Future. Can not hide I also remembered about the past. It's just the shocking effect.
I was in such a state, about ONLY STUDIES POSSIBLE AS REAL, an last Pictures and Context of All Made me Think I can not turn my head from Loving You.
But I don't know how to Do, this is how Feeling me, as this Happiness to Respond. Not sure if I ever knew, after 22.
This is what disturbs me now. I don't hide anything.
I See How, ONLY FROM ME, IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE AT THIS MOMENT OF MY LIFE, TO REACH THAT STATE ONLY ABOUT LOVE, ROMANTIC ONE. When I Come or See You is Different, but I Feel like Different inside of me. Alone I can't.
This sensation is truly DEFEAT taste to me, Lady. Because I can't Have You as I'd Want. And Never could, and... Mad
So, how coming back to Studies the way I was doing now? "Sheldonized" for Moments.
Just Stay Strong, and not hate anybody and anything.
I Do Feel like losing again, at this right Moment.
From The Moment the THUNDER of Happiness that bringed to me to this was EXCLUSIVELY from Your Smile and Strenght, the Only Solution Possible that comes to me is to Keep Strong with those Messages for me.
Problem is ONLY mine.
I Admit I don't let Happiness as I Dreamed get into my Heart, I Admit. I Feel Like Needing to Take Care of my back, about the Opening of that Kind of Joy, from Romantic Heaven.
I was Feeling like in a Mission, and I had lost this Feeling. And the Contrast has been tough.
Well, Probably More Subjective than anything, but Signs, from past and Today, to Analise and Compare, are There.
So, something Objective, the one who bringed me to this, must Exist.
Feels Good to Share.
It's Different when I just Re-create. Now I Do Feel like Truly Coming, after All, it's tough to face it up and be Honest while being HAPPY.
The Truth is I Love You so Much, More than in the past, Real Person, and that I am too closed against Reality now, my Heart.
I Need YOU too Much to start doing like before, by poems and bla, bla.
In the other side I Do Feel like this is my Place, where You, Agreed with Everybody, Decided I had to Stay.
I Accepted since long time ago. No Signs since long time ago for anything different to this.
But I Needed YOU SO Much.
Well, first step for Healing is Done. Felt Air, How Well entered in vains, Truly. It's Good.
Idea
1) You're the Strongest Woman I've Known, so You can Handle what I've said, and PROBABLY, this is ONE of Fundamental "Reasons" why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
2) It's Possible to get better, just right now felt.
3) People Seems to Truly Care, Actually.
4) I Think You, not TOTALLY SURE I ADMIT (about they way and how much), Love me.
5) I Love You Too Much, and I AM TOTALLY SURE AT THIS TIME HOW HONESTLY, NOT LIES, ALL OF YOU IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME, TO TAKE CARE ANYWAY I CAN ABOUT.
6) I've got good couple of those, and will Find the Way for All, and for not let me seem like was trying to put You down, because that, have to say too, NEVER WAS MY INTENTION. I would have not come for this, as You Know Now.
This Uncertainty, I Do Feel at each step of the way (my Situation, my Future, what's sorrounding me and what, now, and if I am not being the f. disturbing anything of You), I'll go through.
It's just that IF I HAD YOU IN MY BED, I don't think I could study or create anything. It's like Feeling I was Made for this, NOT EXACTLY ONLY SEX, and all other things Feel like TOTALLY secondary dishes to me. Alternative, like eating chocolate, p.e., for saying something.

Wow, LIBERATION!!
TRUE! Not jokes, the Writing/Confessing, to You and to myself!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Smile Hi, Hi, oh my God!! Smile
Smile Smile

I'm just Staying Speechless action smiley

(HEAVEN SEASONS AFTER...)

Today I Felt so Good when I went for a walk. Found a so FUNNY LOVELY "Vivaretxo" (word here, coloquial using, to express somebody so CUTE and FULL OF BRIGHT LIVING) little bird. Was so cute. Stood there in front of me on the road (just natural ground), looking and doing things. And after, going near to the side on some place, looking and not going yet for a while.
So Fun, the time. We Knew the Natural (just natural, not second meanings on here now) predator would not try anything to his or her Joy for a Good while.
We Shared such a PRECIOUS Moment. It was for already minutes. Lost sense of time.
party smiley love smiley flower action smiley

To me it's Heartfelt, it's True, and for this I Share. Natural Emotions, nothing Heavenly, situation or me. Just Beautiful Nature and Human into it. So Beautiful and Touching!
flower love smiley flower

Brooke, I'M VERY TOUCHED AND wills for crying Joyful tears.
They, those tears, Appear like Bringing Sense for Lifetime of Mine.
Any possible words are enough for this.
Smile Very Touching, coming later for a Hug, I LOVE YOU!! Smile

PS: tomorrow coming later because it's Holiday here Spain. Good! What a Beautiful Journey, Today's!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
cheekey smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Brooke,

just to share and to make possible to easier understand how bad it felt sometimes, the absence of You.
Felt, like other times, but now express, like I had not arms, neither skin. Blindness and weakness, loneliness, impotency, vertige of the closed Everything.
It's How I Felt Missing Hug, just couple of minutes.
Wanted to Share, to Express how Tough it was. No jokes. All my Fault, but no jokes.
What could I do? I Loved You and was too Young. Did not know how to deal. Lost All Inspiration.
Now Strenght does not bring me to the wild, and it feels much more safety to me.
At this time, after so long, I think I could not do any other way different to that.
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Then, sometimes tired can be understood I think.
Smile Smile Smile

Well, it's time to Keep on Breathing, Dreaming and Working for Good!!
flower See You at Night, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Qute Well Today!! Feel GOOD, PLEASE, NEED!! THANK YOU!! action smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Good Goodness for a while for One,
Smile Smile

flower Brooke You to me HEAVENLY!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Brooke,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

flower I Adore You. See You at Night and for All Day!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next